Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Helaman's Dalsine Affair (Inactive)

Game Master Helaman

A group of plucky pathfinders plunge into politics in Taldor.


351 to 400 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 26/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    "Ahan, I gotta ask; are you going back to Osirion after this? I'm askin' to see you as safe as I can make you, and I had the feeling this was going to be more difficult than just sayin' 'Hey, head on back! Everything's all cool!' The palace is well-guarded, and the Prince has specifically asked for you back. The current Sapphire Sage does WONDERS with magic stuff."

    "Just ask the other Sarenites. We Pathfinders have been looking out for your safety since we arrived. Please, go back to the Prince."

    Diplo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

    I am fishing for "Aid Another"s from the original (or any) Sarenites, as well as any Pathfinders who want to see this man safe.


    Ahan agrees readily, saying he can see it is time to return home.

    Sovereign Court

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    Charito, my dear, no one will harm you! Everyone can see that you are not a shape-shifting blob-thing. Thank you for the information. We will pay a visit to the so-called nobleman and avenge the pain he has caused you.

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    Ander walks over and picks up the scimitar, feeling its heft, before shrugging and setting it back down. I agree with the Oracle, we should go, perhaps even rest before going to see this Dalsine fellow. Do any of you Saranites know what may have become of the parcels the Venture-Captain wanted delivered. Does Dalsine have them or the milita?
    Anybody want the scimitar, if not, should we offer to one of the Saranites?

    Sovereign Court

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    When we get street-side, I need to circle back and get my horse, Edwyn. He’s tied up near Muesello’s place.

    Liberty's Edge

    AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

    Harboth picks up the masterwork scimitar to inspect it.

    What of this scimitar? I am happy to hold it, unless someone else needs it.

    If anyone can use it, it makes sense to take it for the rest of the mission - not sure how much gp we'll each get out of it at the end of the scenario (b/c I'm too busy/lazy to look), but it should be something.

    Less metagamer rationale: Harboth seems to like this pretty blade, but it looks as though he'd be willing to give it up if asked.

    Sovereign Court

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    I’m good. I would only use it as a secondary weapon anyway.

    Liberty's Edge

    AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1
    GM Helaman wrote:

    The Oracles magic and Ernests wand soon have Urthain back on his feet.

    9 Eyes Dragon wrote:
    Do you have a map of these catacombs? We must find refuge elsewhere; it is no longer safe here. Gather your necessities and inform your ilk that it is time for all of us to leave.

    9 Eyes finds that there is no map and that the Sarenites are already packing so he and presumably Harboth start searching and riffling through the room. He is pretty though but its gonna take some time.

    Are you ransacking the Dawnflowers personal stuff or just looking through Akkurets stuff and the general temple?

    Uh, did 9 Eyes Dragon find anything yet? On Akkuret? Around the tombs? In the temple?

    Sovereign Court

    Hiram gathers himself and repeats back the instructions to the helpful cultist woman to ensure he knows where Dalsine resides. "Alright, let's go. The sooner we take care of this, the better."


    9 Eyes turns up just food supplies until he finds a sealed bag of about 500 gold. The Sarenites say that they had this as seed money to grow their small and secret church but as they are departing the money has no purpose and makes a gift of it in gratitude.

    The Sarenites also offer you a few more gifts in gratitude. This includes about 25 gold in assorted small things, a potion of lesser restoration and an illuminated Kelish manuscript of key passages from Sarenrae’s most holy text, The Birth of Light and Truth, worth 150 gp.

    Sovereign Court

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    ...so I give them a bag of jewels and they give us a bag of gold. Weird...

    Liberty's Edge

    AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

    and we just had to fight a big bag of...well, never mind.

    Grand Lodge

    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 26/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    Ernest has no further actions regarding the temple.

    "Nobles? Why are we fighting nobles?!? This isn't what being a Pathfinder is all about? It's about exploring! Dungeons! Ghoul Fever! Those things! Not intrigue and running from the guard!" Ernest adds in a soft, squeaky voice to himself.


    In game terms you get 75gp each but its far more fun write a rationale rather than treat the monster as a gold pinata

    Grand Lodge

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 26/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    I wish that's how money worked in ALL PFS games. I'd make an Asmodean Cleric of Fire who would burn mooks into coins with hurled fireballs. His name'd be Mario Mario.

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    Ur is visibly relieved as Zantir comes over to comfort Charito. "Yes we need to go then, thank you for that information." he then moves away and prepares himself for the next trip through the tunnels. Checking his gear and shouldering his pack.

    Sovereign Court

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    Zantir says goodbye to Charito and turns to leave the underground refuge.

    Sovereign Court

    Hiram laughs at the wizard's self-talk. "Funny, I always thought being a Pathfinder meant doin' whatever devilish mission the VC sent you on. As for the city guard, let's do our best to avoid them instead of fighting them, eh?"

    Grand Lodge

    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 26/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    Ernest turns to Hiram. "I meant the good missions! Don't you keep up with the Chronicles? I mean, I've got an Season 53, Issue #642, Variant Cover #4 waiting back at home. That's the one with a mummy, fighting an Drex on the cover!" Ernest clenches his hand in front of his face in unneeded anticipation. "He's so mysterious! And it's supposedly took place right in Sothis!" He returns his hands back to his sides, still quite excited from the thought of reading this Chronicle. "THAT'S what being a Pathfinder is about!"

    "Thought, you're technically correct... I'm sure I'll get no more dumb missions like these, though."

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    Based on the lack of response Ander thinks aloud. I am assuming no one knows the whereabouts of confiscated parcels?

    Grand Lodge

    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 26/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    "Musello said that militia took them to the Dalsine's."

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    Ahh, I must have missed that.


    Anders was likely down the hole at that point - Ernest was one of the last in


    Following the ex maids directions you are able to navigate to the Dalsine estate after you exit the tunnels.

    Dalsine Manor is a modern, two-story structure set back from the main road and surrounded by a twelve-foot brick wall. Its main gate is shut and guarded, but through it can be seen a well-kept garden surrounding the house. A carriage covered in gold filigree and inset with gems stands parked inside the gate, while another, constructed of modest wood with drawn shades, waits just outside the gate.

    A mob of armed men, guards of some sort by the looks of them, argue with guards within the gate, demanding entry for their Lord Pasha Muhlia Al-Jakri.

    Getting through the gate may take some work...

    Map is up - I've not placed guards but I have placed the carriage

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    Ander begins looking for an alternative way in, perhaps over the wall.
    [dice=Perception]1d20+7[dice]


    No need for a roll... you figure by going down the ways some and around the corner you could remain out of line of sight of the distracted guards... it may require a stealth check once in. You figure if you proceed to the back of the estate before climbing? You'd not be seen at all by the gate guards

    The wall is 12 feet tall and would be difficult to climb given it is very smooth stone and doesn't allow for handholds

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    Ur nods to the carriage "What a ridiculous waste of gold." he whispers before following Anders, looking for a way over the wall. Once in a position to avoid detection he says in a low voice "Here, I have a rope and hook." he says taking said items out and prepares them. Tying the rope to the grappling hook "What do you think, to noisy?" He asks Anders.

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    Perhaps around the back no one will notice or hear. This argument is a good diversion.

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    Ur nods and swings the rope methodically letting it fly over the wall and then drawing it back hoping to catch the top of the wall with the hook.

    Attack roll if needed: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


    So we are going around the back?

    Grand Lodge

    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 26/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    Looks like it.

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    Sorry, Yes. I assumed... My bad.

    Ur said wrote:
    following Anders, looking for a way over the wall. Once in a position to avoid detection he says in a low voice "Here, I have a rope and hook." he says taking said items out and prepares them.

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    Perhaps we should wait for the others input?

    Sovereign Court

    Hiram studies the distraction at the gate carefully. "Do you believe all of us should attempt to enter through the same point? Or would it be prudent to divide ourselves? I believe I could hide upon the top of that wooden carriage and ride it inside. But I'll defer to the wisdom of the climbers, if you can make this wall a bit less slippery to scale."

    Grand Lodge

    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 26/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    "Aah, no!" Ernest adds, shaking his head fervently. "You know what the Master of Blades always said; 'Split-up Pathfinders get split in half.'"

    Sovereign Court

    Hiram barks out a laugh, then quiets down. "By the gods, man, you even sound like him! Very well, let's scale the wall and be quick about it."

    Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

    Sovereign Court

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    My horse has not learned how to climb walls yet. >.>

    I would prefer the front door, but it seems I am out voted. Rather than all of us uselessly throwing ourselves at the wall, one who is skilled in climbing should get up and secure a rope for the rest of us.

    Liberty's Edge

    AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3
    Zantir Mendoza wrote:

    My horse has not learned how to climb walls yet. >.>

    I would prefer the front door, but it seems I am out voted. Rather than all of us uselessly throwing ourselves at the wall, one who is skilled in climbing should get up and secure a rope for the rest of us.

    Makes sense enough to me. I have a hook and hempen rope as well, and am pretty quiet when I need to be, so I'm happy to go up first.

    The half-orc's limbs, roughly the shape of young sycamore trunks, look up to the task.

    Maybe once we are in we can look for a gate? I would hate to ask Zantir to leave a perfectly good warhorse out here.


    Harboth make me 3 climb checks... if the margin of failure is 10 or more I'll rule you got close to the top only to have the hook slip free or you taking a fall off - once up, and the rope secure, I'll not require rolls from everyone else. The other two checks are just in case you fail the first one without me needing to wait on another roll

    Liberty's Edge

    AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

    Unless there are any further reservations or Zantir feels strongly...

    Harboth flaps his arms, stretches his neck from side to side, runs a couple of paces in place, and gets to climbing.

    climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
    climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
    climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


    Harboths first attempt is a good one but... his fingers slip on the wall at the same time the hook comes free of whatever shrubbery that was holding it in place... he comes down a little clumsily but none the worse for wear.

    His second attempt sees him scale the wall in good form. He carefully lets himself drop off the other side, again, taking no real damage other than being winded and a bit sore in the legs as he falls to reduce any chance of injury. He wastes no time in securing the rope and soon the rest of you are over.

    You stand in gardened area, a well tended grove of shrubs and trees.

    Perhaps a few hundred feet away, through the garden you can see the manor house.

    Sovereign Court

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    Zantir ties up his horse before scaling the wall. On the other side he pulls his hammer, wary of crazy Taldans jumping from the shadows.

    Let’s go. He motions to the house with his head.

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    Anders climbs over the wall using the rope. Once over he scans the grounds for patrolling guards and possible entrances to the manor house.

    Liberty's Edge

    AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1

    Perception Darkvision 30ft/Scent: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
    9 Eyes Dragon scans the garden for presence of patrolling guards within earshot.


    Your scent doesn't give you much but you do get a whiff of something canine - you could track it if you wanted


    I keep having to fight the urge to treat 9 Eyes like a blood hound or a shark that can detect blood in the water

    Quote:

    This extraordinary ability lets a creature detect approaching enemies, sniff out hidden foes, and track by sense of smell.

    A creature with the scent ability can detect opponents by sense of smell, generally within 30 feet. If the opponent is upwind, the range is 60 feet. If it is downwind, the range is 15 feet. Strong scents, such as smoke or rotting garbage, can be detected at twice the ranges noted above. Overpowering scents, such as skunk musk or troglodyte stench, can be detected at three times these ranges.

    The creature detects another creature's presence but not its specific location. Noting the direction of the scent is a move action. If the creature moves within 5 feet (1 square) of the scent's source, the creature can pinpoint the area that the source occupies, even if it cannot be seen.

    A creature with the Survival skill and the scent ability can follow tracks by smell, making a Survival check to find or follow a track. A creature with the scent ability can attempt to follow tracks using Survival untrained. The typical DC for a fresh trail is 10. The DC increases or decreases depending on how strong the quarry's odor is, the number of creatures, and the age of the trail. For each hour that the trail is cold, the DC increases by 2. The ability otherwise follows the rules for the Survival skill in regards to tracking. Creatures tracking by scent ignore the effects of surface conditions and poor visibility.

    Creatures with the scent ability can identify familiar odors just as humans do familiar sights.

    Liberty's Edge

    AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1

    The oracle whispers to his comrades. There may be guard dogs nearby. Let's try to stay downwind from them to avoid detection.

    The oracle points where he smells the dogs and tests the direction of any wind holding up a wet finger.


    The wind shifts - I'll make a roll when it becomes necessary

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    Urthain climbs over the wall and watches the Oracle sniffing about. He looks about for the dogs and also a back door or aa accessible window.

    Perc: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


    GM stuff

    Spoiler:
    1d6 1-2 party downwind, 3-4 wind not really a factor, 5-6 party upwind... 1d6 ⇒ 6

    351 to 400 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Beginnings All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.