Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Helaman's Dalsine Affair (Inactive)

Game Master Helaman

A group of plucky pathfinders plunge into politics in Taldor.


301 to 350 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

N1 if N2 is too close.

Grand Lodge

N2 is fine


Zantir + 8 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Akkuret + 3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Harboth + 2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Ernest + 0 1d20 ⇒ 15
Oracle - 1 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
Anders + 5 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Hiram + 4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Urthain + 2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Ok... having to place 9 Eyes and Harboth.

For the first round the Sarenites are friendly to both sides and allow movement THROUGH but do not allow you to stop moving in their squares. After this first round they'll scatter... or not. Lets see what you do.

Map Link is on the Campaign Info tab

Andoran

AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

Harboth, who has been watching the proceedings with a confused look on his face, grips his axe and narrows his eyes at Akkuret.

What the? Wait, Master DALSINE! This s+%$ is about to get serious.

Readied action to hack the nearest cultist in half, should any of them get violent.

Taldor

Hiram sighs. "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

He flicks his whip, attempting to trip the leader.

Trip: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Taldor

Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    I believe I placed myself so I could reach Akkuret without moving, so “Swing, batter, batter, batter!”

    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
    Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

    Andoran

    AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1

    The oracle exclaims to the congregation of Sarenite worshippers. Akkuret is in league with your enemy, Dalsine! Protect yourselves and flee to safety. Akkuret has betrayed us all!

    DM:
    Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

    The half-orc takes a five foot step away from Akkuret to try and safely cast a bless spell; his eyes turn white and invokes the Wendo spirits. The forces that exist now and hereafter endow you the might to smite our foes!


    I didn't read in that Zantir was putting himself in hacking distance... polearms aside of course :). Zantir, your link to your character sheet is no longer working. I hope I don't sound like a douche but it makes it infinitely easier for me as a GM if your full details are in your profile rather than a link to the character sheet. I won't insist on a change but you should keep this as food for thought in future PbP games. If you could re-check your link?

    9 Eyes, you can step diagonally up to M2 to cast

    Zantirs polearm strikes home with terrible force... clearly wounding him but what pours from him is not blood.

    Akurrets features drip like wax as does his body, flowing into each other - the transformation is swift, taking only a second or two. The sarenites next to him scream in horror, and try to get away from him but are hindered by the press of bodies.

    Formless features, a blob where a face once was consider Zantir for a moment and then he darts back through the press of worshippers, drawing his... its?... scimitar from a belt that bursts as the creature warps and bulges.

    Not sure if Urthain, 9 Eyes etc gets an AoO as he is still flatflooted from not yet being in initiative. Map updated on link.

    Impossibly long arms dart out at Urthain, cutting at him viciously, catching him off guard.

    1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 = 21
    1d6 + 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + (5) + 4 + 2 = 15

    Ok - everyone else can post. Some of you may want to change your posts given recent events.

    Andoran

    AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1

    Flail attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
    Flail damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


    The scent of that... 'wrongness' grows stronger to 9 Eyes as the creature transforms.

    Quote:
    A character who has not yet acted during a combat is flat-footed, unable to react normally to the situation. A flat-footed character loses his Dexterity bonus to AC and Combat Maneuver Defense (CMD) (if any) and cannot make attacks of opportunity, unless he has the Combat Reflexes feat or Uncanny Dodge class ability.

    Looked it up.

    That said 9 eyes, what action are you taking? Is that you moving into melee and attacking him or your attempt at AoO and are you still casting bless? Sorry its so confused here but thats part of PbP

    Taldor

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    No AoO from opponents that are still flatfooted. So the only one who would get an AoO is actually me because he took a move action out of a square I threaten.

    AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
    Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

    Edit: Ninjaed by the GM!

    Andoran

    AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1

    DM:
    I thought we were past the first round and that Akkuret provoked AoO from us. I'm still casting bless. My bad.


    9 Eyes will be casting Bless round 1.

    Everyone else still has their action for round 1, including sadly, my fellow Aussie, whose action will be a fort save to stabilise.

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    lol, Fort: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

    Edited: to factor in -5 Hp

    Grand Lodge

    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 26/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    A dying creature also gets a stabilization roll the instant they hit 0, so he's got another one.

    ID:
    knD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

    "Aah! A Gangling! Watch for it's secret, third arm!"

    Moving to J5, drawing Infernal Healing wand as part of the move, using on Ur. For those unfamiliar with the spell, he heals 1 HP per round for 10 rounds. There's totally no evil-related side effects, no buddy no sir.

    Grand Lodge

    Side Effects may include: Blasphemies, short lived craving to eat babies and undesired reactions from nearby paladins

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    Ander drops his pack and moves to K5. He casts magic missile at Akurret.
    Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    Ander stares at the thing in disgust, trying to figure out what it is they are fighting.
    Know. Dung.: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

    Andoran

    AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

    Round 1 (readied)

    Seeing what the group is faced with (What the f!&#? know(nature)(though it's almost certainly not natural): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16, Harboth drops his greataxe with a KLANNNGGG! and draws a stout longbow.

    attack with PBS: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18
    damage with PBS: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 = 13


    Its some sort of shape shifting aberration... its rubbery shape would likely make it resilient to bashing weapons.

    The arrow is deadly accurate and sinks deep into the creature with a spray of icor... but it still stands and is ready to do combat.


    Unless my count is wrong, the round is over... but just in case, post any changes etc

    Post round 1 stuff.

    9 Eyes, normally you'd need more that round for a diplomacy check, especially as you were casting to but that was an awesome roll and I like your thinking. Pick ONE of the worshipers to remain on the board and you can direct them as you wish.

    The other Sarenites scatter beyond the map.

    Up to Zantir unless I am mistaken.

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    You got the MM?


    Map post should be on the Campaign tab

    Grand Lodge

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 26/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    After Zantir, Akkuret, Harboth, and immediately before Oracle:
    "I'll get Ur to safety!" he says, straining his limited strength. Ur's thunks head off the backboard, pew, and finally the floor. "He'll be okay; I'm a wizard!" Ernest says loudly in an attempt to make his actions look more acceptable.

    Luckily for him, any NL damage caused will be healed at the same time as his lethal. Which as a reminder, Ur gains 1 hp on his round. Unfortunately, his spear remains in his original square. He is free to take mine, though, should be come conscious somehow. Shortspear.

    Standard: Picking up Ur
    Move Action: Dragging Ur for the end result of Ur being in J3 (I3 if Hiram is still there) and myself in J2. Snouts stays behind me and as out of combat as possible.

    Spells in effect: Infernal Healing on Urthain (Round 2/10)

    Taldor

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    Zantir moves to stab at the creature with the pointy end of his hammer.

    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
    Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


    Hi Zantir... gonna assume that you moved to L6.

    The bench would be difficult terrain Anders - I've moved you to J5 and counting the MM now from Round 1

    Anders Magic Missile hits home, causing the creature to flinch.

    The 'thing' reaches out and slashes at Zantir.

    1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
    1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

    Map up and remember the +1 from the Bless Spell.

    Andoran

    AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1

    Witnessing the grotesque aberration severely wound two of his comrade, the oracle makes a plea to the remaining Sarenite. Thank you for keeping arms with us. If you can now heal the fallen druid or pull him away from that monstrosity.
    The oracle moves directly behind Zantir and casts cure light wounds on him.

    CLW for Zantir: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


    Still waiting on the rest of you pathfinders :)

    Grand Lodge

    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 26/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    EDIT: Forgot I posted this turn already. Derp.


    With 9 Eyes spell, Zantir feels invigorated and his wounds close.

    And with that spell bringing obvious relief, you remember it is 'Evoking Day'.

    I will do a Chronicle for you all for this later

    Taldor

    Sorry, thought I already acted this round!

    Hiram double moves to K-9, keeping his sword at the ready.

    Andoran

    AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

    Round 2

    Harboth takes aim once more at the nasty thing that was Akkuret.

    attack with PBS and precise shot and Bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 7
    damage with PBS: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

    Oops.

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    Ander infuses his bow with magical power. Draws back the arrow and lets the arrow fly toward Akkuret.
    Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
    Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

    Ander expends one point of his arcane pool granting his bow +1 enhancement bonus, not sure if it applied to arrow. And forgot to add in bless.


    And with that very accurate shot the thing goes down.

    The sarenites are a screaming mass of panicking, horrified people but they soon settle down. Its clear they had no idea that their leader had been replaced.

    Searching the body you find a potion, conveniently marked 'Healing' and a masterwork scimitar.

    The group soon composes itself and advises that they will take passage out of Taldan, with some of the group advising they will take the body of the fallen Khrismia to her family.

    Anything else, questions etc?

    Taldor

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    Well, that was fast and… bloody?

    Zantir pokes the thing to make sure it’s dead.

    Ok, we really need to have a talk with this Dalsine fellow.

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    Ander walks over and picks up his pack, breathing heavily. Is Ur alive? Does he need healing.Saranites how do we get out of here, and does anyone know where to find Dalsine?

    Grand Lodge

    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 26/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    "I've still got this stick, if anyone needs more. It's limited, though, so I don't want to just use it if we've got a source." Infernal Healing wand is at 49/50 Charges. Let me know if you want more heals; it's essentially 10hp per charge and it takes a minute to be in effect.

    Taldor

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    Mm, I could use a Goodberry if we have any lying around. Anyone need this ‘Healing’ potion?

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    Urthain comes to and groans felling the slash upon his torso as it closes up. Ugh, wha, what happened?

    Andoran

    AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1

    Trifling bunch, so hesitant to heal a fallen comrade. I fear what would come of me, if I too have fallen.
    The oracle holds his hands on Urthain and speaks in a Mwangi tongue invoking the healing Wendu spirits. The grey-skinned half-orc's eyes turn white again and smiles.
    Rise, you are still with the living, Urthain Shardspear!
    CLW on Urthain: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    The oracle speaks with the closest Sarenite. Do you have a map of these catacombs? We must find refuge elsewhere; it is no longer safe here. Gather your necessities and inform your ilk that it is time for all of us to leave.

    He searches thoroughly the area with Harboth guarding his side, especially the tombs Ernest just visited. 9 Eyes Dragon will try to perform this search for ten minutes.
    Perception/Scent: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
    9 Eyes Dragon is looking for magic items, hidden doors, or anything useful as weapons, armor, or supplies.

    Afterwards, the oracle yells. Is everyone ready to leave? We must go NOW!


    The Oracles magic and Ernests wand soon have Urthain back on his feet.

    9 Eyes Dragon wrote:
    Do you have a map of these catacombs? We must find refuge elsewhere; it is no longer safe here. Gather your necessities and inform your ilk that it is time for all of us to leave.

    9 Eyes finds that there is no map and that the Sarenites are already packing so he and presumably Harboth start searching and riffling through the room. He is pretty though but its gonna take some time.

    Are you ransacking the Dawnflowers personal stuff or just looking through Akkurets stuff and the general temple?

    Ander Jotum wrote:
    Ander walks over and picks up his pack, breathing heavily. Is Ur alive? Does he need healing.Saranites how do we get out of here, and does anyone know where to find Dalsine?

    Most of the Sarenites mutter either denials or He must be somewhere in the aristocratic Senate’s Hill district.

    Allow me to make a few rolls
    Anders +0 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
    Zantir +0 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11
    Ernest +1 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
    Hiram -1 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
    Urthain + 9 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

    There is an uncomfortable silence and it is clear to everyone except Hiram that Charito, the vapid dawnflower befriended by Zantir is uncomfortable and deeply ashamed.

    Andoran

    AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1

    9 Eyes Dragon is not searching through personal affects of the Sarenites.

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD19||HP-4 (-23?)[39]|Fort:+6;Ref:+6;Will:+6|Percept +13|Init +3 Elf Magus 6

    Ander walks over and speaks quietly to Ernest Do you think Ahan will do as you wish?

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    "Thankyou." Ur says to the oracle before getting up slowly and looking about for his spear. Once he has that back he scans the room trying to get his bearings and work out what happened, he notices Charito is uncomfortable and moves to her side. "Is everything ok? You do not look well."

    Diplomacy (if it's needed): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

    Taldor

    "Well by the Prince's Balls, that was an ugly thing! So, this ugly bugger takes over the cult and gets them slaughtered by Dalsine, is that it? To what end? What does the cult have that Dalsine wants?" Hiram puts away his whip, but keeps his sword free and out.

    Andoran

    AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

    You know, I have one of those healing sticks, too, if anyone needs more. Ur?

    Harboth waves his CLW wand in the general direction of Urthain as an offering.

    Realizing that it would probably be a good idea, he strikes it against the air and heals Ur for an additional 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 HP. He then gives himself back 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 HP.

    He then picks up his axe, puts his weapons away, and has a general look around the temple (not messing with the Sarenites' stuff).

    As he does so, talk of the Senate's Hill district snaps his attention back to the Sarenites.

    Senate's Hill? Do you think so? Is that far from here?

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    Keep that charge Harboth. I haven't had time to update my current Hp but I'm 9/10 before you healed me. "No, Thankyou Harboth but I am feeling much more myself. Just a little winded perhaps. My wound is quite healed."


    Urthain Shardspear wrote:

    "Thankyou." Ur says to the oracle before getting up slowly and looking about for his spear. Once he has that back he scans the room trying to get his bearings and work out what happened, he notices Charito is uncomfortable and moves to her side. "Is everything ok? You do not look well."

    Charito, one of the female human cult members, breaks down in tears and falls to her knees, begging not to be killed.

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    Urthain looks around at his companions silently pleading for help and at a complete loss of what to do with a crying woman. "uh. Why would we possibly want to harm you?" he asks patting her on the shoulder awkwardly.


    In breaking sobs she explains that she was the maid to a woman who was 'involved' with Dalsine. She confesses that she hadn’t mentioned anything until now because she was afraid the other Dawnflower Blossoms wouldn’t trust her.

    She knows of Chalfon being the black sheep in the family, and that he only returned to Taldor a few years ago after a lot of time abroad. More importantly, she knows where his manor home is located in Senate’s Hill, and gives you detailed directions to the manor.

    301 to 350 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Beginnings All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.