Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Helaman's Dalsine Affair (Inactive)

Game Master Helaman

A group of plucky pathfinders plunge into politics in Taldor.


251 to 300 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Andoran

AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1

Directing an answer at Ander. I smelled something different permeating the air when we first arrived here. It MUST be in the main room of the temple! But the ceilings are too high for my darkvision. Perhaps, shoot an arrow or light spell to provoke it out of hiding. Its smell still lingers as I made my way here to the fire.

The oracle stands next to the fire looking towards the ceiling and draws short breaths through his nose.


Save us - we need your protection, says the Lay Priest. The others echo similar phrases.

Sense motive from anyone hanging out with 9 Eyes and 9 Eyes can also make one... that said, the smoke and the fire is masking any scent

Osirion

Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 48/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    "No no nonono no! The half-orc is with us! He's Pathfinder Society-certified! You don't have to be afraid of him," Ernest states as he clearly misreads the situation.

    Do you want our SMs in spoilers, so we don't see them or just out in the open?

    Side note: Snouts has 6 int; I've played fighters dumber than him. The problem is communication. He can broadcast simple emotions like "Fear" or "Hunger" to me, should he deduce whatever motive is being sensed. Lemme know if I get one from him. If it fails, he's still probably sending "Agitation" and "Hunger," with "Anger."

    SM for Ernest:
    1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

    SM for Snouts?:
    1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD18||HP7[33]|Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will:+5|Percept +12|Init +3 Elf Magus 5

    SM:
    1d20 ⇒ 4

    I will humor you Oracle Ander pulls out an arrow and casts Light on it. He walks over to the main room of the temple, and nocks the lit arrow.Look sharp everyone, I will fire this arrow toward the ceiling. In case it falls back to the ground, try not to get hit. Also everyone look to see if you can see anything. Ander fires the lit arrow at the ceiling, if it falls back down he tries different areas of the ceiling until the spell wears off.

    Qadira

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    GM:
    Did I sense anything from my prior post?


    Zantir Mendoza wrote:

    Zantir addresses Akkuret, Well, since you all are safe now, perhaps we should go have a talk with this Dalsine fellow.

    [dice=Sense Motive]1d20+5

    I misses this post... oh well. However there was a pass... I'll let it sit as used for now with a circumstance bonus for you.

    At the time it seemed normal but given the mood of the moment, its caused a re-evaluation.

    Akkuret seems to be holding something back and seems satisfied at the Oracles attempts.

    Anders arrows into the ceiling reveal a vaulted roof 30 feet up and nothing more.

    destroys an few arrows

    Andoran

    AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1

    DM:
    Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

    The smoke from the fire nulls my olfactory senses; I can't smell anything else. Sarenites light some torches and douse the campfire, so I may find what lurks in the shadows. Show yourself! Enough games!

    The half-orc oracle takes a total defense posture and inquires about the whereabouts of the other Andoran. Harboth! I need your eyes.

    Andoran

    AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

    Harboth, standing near 9 Eyes, looks confused.

    GM:
    Sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

    But he senses something...

    Qadira

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    Ok, ok, everybody relax. There is nothing jumping out at us. But you sir, Zantir points at Akkuret, seem overly pleased with our Oracle flipping out at shadows. What are you hiding? What do you have to gain by our distractions?

    Harboth, if you wouldn’t mind sniffing him up a bit, perhaps we can get to the bottom of this.

    Osirion

    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 48/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    Ernest continues to peer through the doorway that goes between the room with stairs and the chapel area, looking really confused.

    Osirion

    Stats:
  • 24/24 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 14, T: 12
  • F: +6, R +3, W+5
  • Per: +10 (+Awareness and Scent) | SM: +1
  • Init +1
  • Magical Beast

    Snouts, being carried by Ernest, also peering towards the action.

    Pig commentary:
    "There is an awful lot of sniffing going on, and it's not from me. This is little awkward. Oh, yeah. Foodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfood."

    Stealth against Ernest: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
    Ernest's Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

    He also starts into Ernest's material components bag, taking advantage of Ernest's utter confusion. Mission complete.

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    Urthain walks up the stairs and peers into the cavern with Earnest trying to work out what's causing all the commotion.

    Perception:
    1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
    Sense Motive:
    1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

    Andoran

    AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

    Harboth narrows his eyes at Akkuret.

    Why do your people form a circle? What is it you are warding against? I sure hope you are not getting our oracle agitated for nothing.


    We stand back to back with the flame guarding our backs - there is nothing unusual in this

    That was technically Zantir's roll Harboth but I'll let it fly

    I am not amused as much as confused as to your friend jumping at shadows and sniffing around like a bloodhound


    Another round of Sense Motive Rolls I think

    GM Stuff

    Spoiler:

    1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD18||HP7[33]|Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will:+5|Percept +12|Init +3 Elf Magus 5

    Ander is now thoroughly confused.
    SM: 1d20 ⇒ 4

    Taldor

    HP 45/45; AC 24 (T 16, FF 18); F+3; R+10: W+4; Init +5; Per +8

    "Has everyone gone mad? Is this some sort of infection, that you need to walk about sniffing in the dark? By Abadar's Toes, will you lot stop hopping and calm down?!?" Hiram, clearly not seeing what the others seem to, nonetheless draws his sword and whip, standing at unease.

    Qadira

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

    Hmm, if you say so... You all seem safe here and can take care of yourselves. Like I said before, let's go deal with this Dalsine fellow.

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD18||HP7[33]|Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will:+5|Percept +12|Init +3 Elf Magus 5

    Ander knowing not what else to do, begins walking the Vault, inspecting the columns first and then the perimeter walls.

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    Sense Motive:
    1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

    Ur looks about at everyone trying to work out what is going on " Hiram is right, I can't see any immediate danger. "

    Osirion

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 48/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    "I'M SO CONFUUUUUUUSED!" Ernest yells as he drops to his knees, hands covering his eyes. "But what- why would- does he-" Ernest yammers to himself in quick bursts. "That must be it!" He then turns to the Lay Priest. "There must be some kind of gas leak in here and thanks to his hypersensitive nasal system, its gone straight to his head! He's must be hallucinating!" He then runs over to 9 Eyes, and attempts to shake some sense into him.

    "ORACLE! CAN. YOU. HEAR. ME? WE'RE IN OPPARA." He then turns away for a moment and adds, "Well, I mean, technically, we're under Oppara... but that's beside the point." Turning back towards his 'ailing' comrade, he begins again; "WE'RE IN THE SEWERS. WITH CULTISTS. YOU SNIFFED TOO MUCH BROKEN SEWAGE, AND YOU'RE TOTALLY FREAKING OUT. BUT WE'RE TOTALLY, 100% SAFE AND DANGER-FREE. JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE FIRE, TAKE A DEEP BREATH OUTSIDE, AND YOU SHOULD BE OKAY."


    Zantir you sense that Akkuret has more to say... or something left unsaid.

    Osirion

    Stats:
  • 24/24 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 14, T: 12
  • F: +6, R +3, W+5
  • Per: +10 (+Awareness and Scent) | SM: +1
  • Init +1
  • Magical Beast

    Is it PVP is both players is myself?:
    Steal Maneuver vs Ernest: 1d20 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 + 1 = 6

    "Unfortunately, my bag has escaped. Fortunately, he is still not paying attention, and I keep up and stay adjacent to Ernest."


    Falls under fluff - which I am ok with up against your familar until the point someone starts losing hps

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    what happens when you go to cast grease and your ample supply of butter has disappeared?

    Osirion

    Stats:
  • 24/24 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 14, T: 12
  • F: +6, R +3, W+5
  • Per: +10 (+Awareness and Scent) | SM: +1
  • Init +1
  • Magical Beast

    Oh, that was mostly there as a philosophical/rhetorical-type spoiler name to entertain my increasingly-tired-and-insane brain. Primary point of the post was to announce that "My Familiar is explicitly following me, and I like posting goofy stuff."

    Ur wrote:
    what happens when you go to cast grease and your ample supply of butter has disappeared?

    You underestimate how much Ernest loves butter. Luckily, grease doesn't say "A stick of butter." Partially-eaten butter is still butter; Just more gross. Also, scolding happens.


    Urthain Shardspear wrote:

    ** spoiler omitted **

    Ur looks about at everyone trying to work out what is going on " Hiram is right, I can't see any immediate danger. "

    Uthrain, the Lay Priest is definitely holding something back.

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    Ur steps to Hiram and leans in close, "I'm not sure what is going on, but something about their leaders body language is telling me there is something he's holding back. Maybe he knows what is causing our Oracle to fret. You are good with words perhaps you could convince him to tell us what he knows." he whispers.

    Andoran

    AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1

    Frustrated at being labeled a lunatic or a liar, the oracle grabs a pitcher of water to extinguish the campfire kicking it to disperse its flames. The oracle approaches Akkuret from behind and gives closer examination of the lay person. Is it you that wreaks of the suspicious odor?
    Perception/Scent: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
    Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

    Taldor

    HP 45/45; AC 24 (T 16, FF 18); F+3; R+10: W+4; Init +5; Per +8

    Urthain's words sting Hiram's dwindling sense of patience. He rounds on the lay priest, cracking his whip sharply. "Dashitall, man! I just lied to a legitimate member of the Taldan law enforcement, put my arse on the line to haul your cultists to safety, and now you lie to me?!? I ought to do my duty and march right back to the authorities and turn you in! Or better yet, slaughter the lot of you! I'd probably be given a commendation for my time!"

    Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

    During all this, Hiram is gesticulating wildly with his sword and cracking his whip ever time he says 'and' or 'or'.

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    As the Pracle douses the fire Ur casts light on his spear again. I had imagined a more measured approach...Hiram seemed level headed. Dispite his thoughts Urthain does what he can to help Hirams efforts to goad the man into spilling his information. " That's right, all we've done is try to help, yet you withhold something from us that could be important. You'd best tell Hiram what you know! "

    Intimidate Assist:
    1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17


    I'll talk... I'll talk but... its best you sit - it may take some time, Akkuret says.

    GM stuff

    Spoiler:

    1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
    1d20 + 23 ⇒ (18) + 23 = 41

    Will you hear me out?

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    Sense Motive:
    1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
    Urthain looks at Hiram and at the others before saying" I am willing to hear you out, be aware I will be weighing your words carefully. " He finds some where to sit ensuring his spear is within easy reach.


    Urthain

    Spoiler:
    You sense he is eager to talk... maybe unusually so

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD18||HP7[33]|Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will:+5|Percept +12|Init +3 Elf Magus 5

    Ander hearing the commotion comes back from his examination of the vault.
    Not hearing everything that was said and seeing Hiram acting disturbed now, Ander readies his bow and nocks an arrow.By the Gods, what is going on, is there same kind of curse in this vault.. When he get near Ur he stands at the ready and listens.

    Osirion

    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 48/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    Clearly, Stavian I CLEARLY put a very successful curse on this place. I must find the source to free my companions from this madness, Ernest thinks as he looks to the roof.

    Fluff Rolls:
    Sleight of Hoof: 1d20 ⇒ 12 | Ernest's Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8+2 more on things not pig-shaped.

    Snouts then grabs the remains of the meal he had only moments ago and drags them to the floor to begin anew, unnoticed by his master yet again.

    Taldor

    HP 45/45; AC 24 (T 16, FF 18); F+3; R+10: W+4; Init +5; Per +8

    Hiram harrumphes loudly. "Fine, tell your story, but make it quick. I find my patience wearing out."

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    I hope this isn't just some kind of distraction. Ur keeps a look out as he listens. Probably looking really distracted as he alternates between checking the exits and keeping an eye on the Saranites especially the ones that were already here when we arrived.

    Perception:
    1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD18||HP7[33]|Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will:+5|Percept +12|Init +3 Elf Magus 5

    Ander, still wary, with his bow at the ready, inches closer to hear the Lay Priest's explanation.

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD18||HP7[33]|Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will:+5|Percept +12|Init +3 Elf Magus 5

    He's asking us to sit, that it may take some time. Is this a trap, is he waiting for someone or something to show up? Ander glances around nervously. Pathfinders, I'm starting to get a bad feeling that we are being delayed for some ruse. He may have us waiting for someone or something to show up. Ander draws his bow and points at the priest.Out with now priest!

    Andoran

    AC 15/Touch 9/Flat 15/CMD 11||HP9/[9]|Fort:+0;Ref:-1;Will:+6|Percep+11,Scent/Sense Motive+8|Init-1|Kn (R)+6|Darkvision 30'/Blind 30'+ Half-Orc Oracle 1

    After hearing Ander's accusation, the oracle reacts with urgency. Let's retrieve the parcels, armor, and Sarenites. They're what we came for. The information we can gather as we travel to find our way out. Quickly!


    Oh... I am afraid I cannot let you do that... Master Dalsine would be MOST upset

    Initiative coming up...and map. Standby

    Ok... changing things here. With the exception of 9 Eyes dragon, place yourself at least 2 squares from the fire. 9 Eyes can be next to Akkuret


    Guys - I screwed up. Not cheating here. I was re-ordering the initiatives and it re-rolled - I will re-roll the initiatves in a seperate post and then order seperately


    The Official Initiatives

    Zantir + 8 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
    Anders + 5 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
    Harboth + 2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
    Hiram + 4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
    Urthain + 2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
    Ernest + 0 1d20 ⇒ 15
    Oracle - 1 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

    Akkuret + 3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


    Zantir + 8 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
    Akkuret + 3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
    Harboth + 2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
    Ernest + 0 1d20 ⇒ 15
    Oracle - 1 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
    Anders + 5 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
    Hiram + 4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
    Urthain + 2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

    Safety tip - re order the results, not the rolls. Choose your starting squares... 9 Eyes was up close to the Lay Priest so can start next to... otherwise, at least 2 squares away

    So we are ALL clear here - I JUST want your starting square as I need to put some other stuff down on the map - if no posts within 24 hours or so, I'll place the PC

    Grand Lodge

    AC20/Touch14/Flat17/CMD18||HP7[33]|Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will:+5|Percept +12|Init +3 Elf Magus 5

    I would guess around N2

    Taldor

    HP 45/45; AC 24 (T 16, FF 18); F+3; R+10: W+4; Init +5; Per +8

    K-3 for me, pacing the rug.

    Grand Lodge

    Status:
    AC19/Touch12/Flatfoot17/CMD 13||HP 9/[10]| Fort:+3 ;Ref:+2;Wil+6|Percept +8/Sense Motive +9|Init+2|Fire Bolt: 5/7 used|Sling ammo: 0/10 used|

    K6 ok? Sitting on the pew with my spear across my lap?

    Osirion

    Stats:
  • AC 14/T10/FF 14/CMD 12
  • HP 48/48
  • Fort:+3 ; Ref:+2; Will+6
  • Percep +13 (no Awrnss, +1 vs traps);Sense Motive +4
  • Init+0
  • Kn (A,H,E,No) +14/ Kn (D,G,L,Na,P,R) +10
  • Shifts 0/8 used
  • Temp effect:
  • Human (Garundi) Wizard 5/Pathfinder Field Agent 1

    I3

    Qadira

    Character Stats:
  • AC 23 (T 16 : FF 17)
  • Fort +6+2: Ref +10+2: Will +7+2
  • Initiative +5
  • Notes: +2 vs mind-affecting effects, +4 vs bardic performance, sonic, & language-dependent effects.
  • Human Dawnflower Dervish 5 / Urban Barbarian 1

    L2

    251 to 300 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Beginnings All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.