Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Harpwizard’s Heroes of Elsir Vale

Game Master GM Harpwizard

Elsir Vale
City of Brindol


6,701 to 6,750 of 10,250 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>

Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

Well all, I think that we should stay here for a while. Probably until tomorrow morning. And, with that black dragon on guard, we will have to be real careful. I think we should even stay away from the window until he goes back into his hole.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

DMHW: To clarify, is there a second story above the water, then an attic on top?

Alroight, Oi think it's be a good idea te keep a watch, even if it's inside a bit so we can just see tha entrance. Maybe we can poke a hole in tha eves te make a spyhole but it's probably safer if there's no way te see us from outside unless somethin' wanders in...an then we'll just wring its neck! Unless it's that dragon...That's quite tha neck te wring!

OOh, at 7th level I can cast water walking and darkvision...too bad!There's also Eagle Eye which DMHW might allow to work if we popped a little hole in the roof. Carefully...


Dungeon Master

The Inn has three floors. The first floor is underwater. The second floor is where where you climbed through the window with the boats and the third floor is the attic where you are hiding out.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

I'm OK with advancing 'til the wee hours of the morning, but we still need some in-character discussion to determine what we're going to do!

I hunker down in a dry spot, and start rearranging my pack contents, as well as taking out the loot garnered from the lizard man hut.

The way I see it, we have 2 main problems.
.
First, how do we deal with the dragon, apart from the rest of these nasties? The dragon and rider will be enough of a handful without a giant and a dozen hobgoblins too. Trying to attack the main force first will simply bring the dragon out, and I don't know how we'd be able to all sneak into the dragon's lair and deal with him.
.
Second, if we *do* manage to figure out the first, how do we actually -deal- with the dragon? The thing can fly, AND swim and breathe underwater. If we manage to injure it bad enough, it's going to run--how could we stop that? This is all quite a pickle . . .


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

Well, I guess the question is whether the dragon can fly in its little hole. If it cannot, then it loses one of its main abilities. I can make most of us at least a little resistant to acid. It will not stop the acid that thing can spit, but it should help.

We need to get Mantooth in there with his holy blade and moving fast. Then the rest of us take out the goblin archer and the giant if they appear. A web or two behind us should help with any more coming in from behind us.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Aye, an' Oi can help with tha acid a bit, Oi know a coupla tricks...I have the spells Resist Energy (I can do that twice a day) and Protection from energy (DR24) once a day. A question to be figured out is how the eyes of the dragon (which I have) work with that. Does it stack?


Dungeon Master

Protection from energy overlaps (and does not stack with) resist energy. If a character is warded by protection from energy and resist energy, the protection spell absorbs damage until its power is exhausted.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

I was just wondering about what the eyes of the dragon do? Do they overlap with these spells? How much protection for having both of one color?


Not in use

"I have little to offer until the fray is joined... unless you wished for me to act as a distraction to draw some of the enemy away... though I would counsel that it might be easier to wound those beside the dragon than the beast itself. The more of those that we can end, the cleaner the fray with the great beast will be."

"Bofus, would you be able to keep a weather eye on our surrounds as we wait? It would be of use to know what the enemy is doing... perhaps the dragon will depart for a time?"

"When it is time, I should be able to create some false thoughts through use of obscuring magic."

The obscuring magic would be a fog cloud cast into wherever we aren't going. If Edvard chokes up a building with that - especially if Tirion layers a web into it - it should serve as an effective delaying mecahnism.


Dungeon Master
Thordak wrote:
I was just wondering about what the eyes of the dragon do? Do they overlap with these spells? How much protection for having both of one color?
DMHW on Jan 26, 2012 wrote:
The pair of dragon eyes offers Energy Resistance 10 against the specified type of energy. In the case of the Green Eyes, it would be acid. This special effect is essentially the Resist Energy spells and does not allow stacking . It overlaps and does not stack with protection from energy either.

From what I said earlier, I would say no they do not stack with these spells. However, they act as if they were perpetually in effect. So the first ten points of acid damage on each hit will not affect you as long as you possess both eyes.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Yeah, I'll keep watch, until I have to rest, at least . . .

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
Stealth: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (1) + 23 = 24

Wow, what are the chances?!?!


Not in use

1/400... though I suspect that question was rhetorical...


DM Screen:

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

• Lamashan 6, 4710, 12 noon, The Old Rhestilar Inn •

Bofus watches the black dragon and the goblin rider spend the day hunting the area while hobgoblins work in the bell tower trying to make repairs. In the late morning, a raft with four lizardfolk crosses the lake from the eastern side and comes to the town hall guarded by the ettin. At the sight of the lizardfolk, the dragon and the goblin return to the old town hall to speak with them. After a short while, the lizardfolk board their raft and return back across the lake to their own hovel. The dragon then returns to hunting on his own, leaving the goblin in the town hall. As he flies, it appears that he is coming straight towards the old inn and as he flies overhead the black reptile disappears from view as he leaves your range of vision.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

After the beast passes . . .
Guys, this may be our chance!! The dragon just flew off. Could we strike now, take out that rider and a bunch of the chaff, before Big Bad Black comes back??


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

I don't have enough invisibility for everyone, and the boats. My guess is that the lizardmen just told the scaly one that a bunch of them were attacked last night. I can cast invisibility on you if you want to go out onto the roof and watch for a few minutes to see where the dragon went.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

I think that, since the dragon is looking elsewhere, I can cast my own invisibility!

I'll poke my head out and chekc out the direction Big Lizzie just went.

Stealth: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (16) + 23 = 39
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13


Dungeon Master

Bofus:

Looking out the window to the south you cannot see any evidence of the dragon. Next, you climb up to the roof to get a better view of the surroundings. Even with distraction (and low perception check) you know where the creature went. Sitting up on the roof, a large black dragon looks out to the north scanning the landscape in search of his prey.

Roof of Rhestilar Inn


DM Screen:

Perception 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

I'll scuttle back.

That dragon really isn't that far away. We really are in a bit of a pickle; I don't konw how we're going to manage to divide the forces.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Where is it?

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

He's checking out where we came from . . .

DMHW, can I describe it well enough that they can look at the spoiler above for the map?


Not in use

Edvard was ill at ease... it would seem that there were few options that did not require great risk.

"If needs be I could lead away the dragon while you fled or assaulted..." his tone of voice clear that it would not be a task he relished.


Dungeon Master

Yes, Bofus, you may describe it as you like and if any of you wish to look at the map of the roof. Please feel free. Here it is. However, if you are going to discuss the situation as a party, you should probably tell me at what volume you speak with each other.

Roof of Rhestilar Inn


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

All discussions are via the message spell unless otherwise mentioned.

DC25 to hear if close. Increases with distance and the fact we are in a building.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

MMMmmm I don't know . . . I think we'll want all hands on deck no matter who we attack first. Besdies, we don't want our newest friend to become dragon food so soon, now do we??


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

On tha--On tha bloody roof!? Thordak says, his eyes and crossbow shooting upward in sync with each other.
Well...we should probably wait fer it te leave, an' then watch where it goes. Oi'd rather be tha one pickin' tha battleground an' terms fer this fight...

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Wait a minute . . . why dont' we try attacking the dragon *right now??* Maybe I can scope out a path through the inn that you all can follow quiet-like; Mantooth can be all "RECEIVE THE RIGHTEOUS WRATH OF IOMEDAE!!" to engage it, and the rest of us can pop up and smack it down! It's alone, and it doesn't look like any of its allies can fly here to help. now might be the only chance we get of taking it alone!!

While speaking quiety, I also pack up quickly and quietly, hoping I've convinced everyone of the simple brilliance of my idea!!


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

I look over at Edvard.

Can you make someone fly again? I have not yet learned that spell. I can speed people up, but not enough to make them fly. I have no doubt that the dragon will seek to take off and strafe us with its breath weapon. Mantooth needs to be able to fly and smite it with his sword if we have any chance of succeeding.


Female Elf Bard 5 (hp: 32/32, AC: 18, FF 16, T 13)

"Oh dear Desna! The dragon is on the roof above us?!" Trellara whispers nervously. "How did the creature find us?! I want to live long enough to strike down the enemy. It was not suppose to end like this!"


Not in use

Edvard shakes his head to Tirion's query.


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

At Edvard's indication: I think we should wait. If we get a chance to attack those on the ground, the giant, the wyrmlord, the troops, then we can go. But, if we have to face that dragon, we will need to be able to fly unless we can get it in a room or cave small enough that it cannot fly.

Nothing personal, but I am not a big fan of being strafed with acid.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Aye, here's te that! We've gotta corner tha beast, or surround it. Then we can take it down quick...

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Isuppose you're right. I mean, Mantooth is clearly our best weapon against dragons, so we have to be able to use him. Maybe if we wait a little--even a day or two--these guys will be convinced that thebell was an accident, and hte lizard man deaths was a fluke, and their guard will be lowered.


Not in use

"Wait an hour, surely - but a day would give them time enough to repair the bell and return us to where we started before today..."


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

An' we can't forget, this is only tha beginning! We've still got tha whole bloody horde te deal with... Oi'd say we strike at dawn.


Female Elf Bard 5 (hp: 32/32, AC: 18, FF 16, T 13)

"So what do we do in the meantime, Thordak? And what do you propose we do with that dragon on our roof?"


Dungeon Master

Perception DC 25:

The sound of beating wings can be heard outside as the black dragon flies away.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25 <--bazinga!!

Sounds like he's flying away. in fact . . .

I'll risk a peek out. And I mean literally a peek--I'm looking out the window along the path I'd expect the dragon to take to fly back to the main building/lair. If I cna't see him, I'd like to konw whether I can hear better which direction he's flying.

Stealth: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (20) + 23 = 43
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15


Not in use

Edvard mutters in Elvish "Pour la baise avec cette attente dans le noir pour faire tomber le marteau" looking to the others and stating "We should 'Merde ou descendre le pot' - act or flee. I am still willing to fight and fall..."

Elvish:
"To the f*ck with this waiting in the dark for the hammer to drop."
"Sh1t or get off the pot"


Dungeon Master

Bofus:
Bofus, as you reach the roof top again, the black dragon is nowhere to be seen or heard. You are not sure which direction he has flown off in. Looking across the lake, you still see the lizard folk paddling back to their hovel on the northeastern shore. The hobgoblins also appear to be trying to do some work at the bell tower, but they have not been able to move the great bell yet. The ettin still prowls the boardwalk around the town hall, but he looks like he is already starting to get bored as he is distracted looking in the water at something.


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

I think we should rest for the night and regain our powers. Edvard, the more people you can help fly, the better. Between flight and invisibility, I would hope that Mantooth, Thordak, Bofus and yourself would be able to make it very difficult for the big lizard to aim his breath at more than one of us at a time. Also, between flanking and Mantooth's ability to smite evil, hopefully we can slow him down. If we can get into a room with him, then I can try to seal off the entry so that the hobgoblins and two headed giant will be greatly slowed down in coming for support.

One other option we could try would be for the four of you to hide, then I can take Trellara on a boat and simply paddle up. I am strange enough and have dragon blood in me, black dragon blood. I could attempt to bluff them into allowing me into the area with the dragon. I would say that I caught her returning from here in the dark. Since they would be concentrating on me, I would hope the rest of you could sneak in and get an initial volley off.


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)

"That is a very interesting idea, Tirion, but a very dangerous one. I am not sure how receptive anyone in their camp would be to a newcomer when they are all on edge after the bell." In a slightly lower voice, Mantooth adds "That would also be putting Trellara directly in harms way, even though we promised her people we would do no such thing."


Not in use

Raising an eyebrow to Tirion's suggestion "Even if I devoted myself to the task, not all could be made to fly... and it would render much of my power moot before the battle was met."

"Besides it would be wasteful... you would have us huddle here in the dark like frightened children until the moon has passed over? The morrow will be no better than this day... if you have not the courage then say so and slink away chastened and fearful. I will not do so... we should act now or not at all. Strike out hard and swift for the fastness where the goblin dwells."

To Tirion's alternative of offering himself and Trellara Edvard snorts "And you truly think the savages would welcome you? I would wager they would gift you steel only and I would not weep for you with such a death."

As Mantooth speaks of Trellara, Edvard slips into Elven and asks her brusquely "Avez-vous peur de la mort? De marcher à côté est d'ouvrir votre tombeau et pari que vous ne tombiez pas po Si cette apaise le feu de ton cœur, alors ne suivez pas. Nous pouvons difficilement nous permettre d'être votre nourrice."

Elvish:
"Do you fear death? To walk beside is to open your tomb and gamble that you will not fall in. If this quells the fire of your heart then do not follow. We can ill afford to be your nursemaid."

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Guys . . . Guys!! check this out . .

read the spoiler above

Now, I think the dragon might have flown off on some sort of recon mission or something!! IT clearly didn't go "home" because the guards are already getting complacent--if we give that ettin a few more minutes I'll wager he'll be mining for booger nuggets!! No WAY he'd get that lazy with a boss that could eat him anywhere nearby.
.
This might be our chance to at least weaken the garrison separately from El Drago. They can't warn him because of the bell being down. Tirion, Edvard, how much magical "oomph" do you boys have left? Can we pull this off??


Female Elf Bard 5 (hp: 32/32, AC: 18, FF 16, T 13)
Mantooth wrote:
"That would also be putting Trellara directly in harms way, even though we promised her people we would do no such thing."

"Thank you, Sir Longbrow!" Trellara replies, "I want revenge on the horde for killing my brother! I am not here to simply turn myself in! They would likely kill me on sight as they did my brother!"


Female Elf Bard 5 (hp: 32/32, AC: 18, FF 16, T 13)

Trellara begins pacing back and forth working herself up in a panic.

What was I thinking trying to avenge my brother? What kind of a fool was I? These folks mean well, but what can they do against such overwhelming evil?

Finally, the young elf sits down in the corner as tears slowly stream down from her eyes and she sinks her head into her hands.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Trellara, come now!! There's no crying in combat, and certainly not in vengeance!! Chin up. Once we get started, you'll be singing a valourous tune, no worries there, yes??

any further sign of the dragon? And does there appear to be any approach to the tower that might stay somewhat out of sight?


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

Looking at Edvard and Trellara. While my second thought may sound strange, Bofus and I walked into the main horde encampment, past hill giants and even a red dragon. In fact, I walked right into the High Wyrmlord's tent before they suddenly realized that I was not tied in with the horde. By that time, Bofus was already invisible. I cast invisibility on myself, Bofus pilfered several maps from the tent, and then I lit the tent on fire, so it was unlikely that they even know the maps were taken as the tent went up in flames along with the maps that were not there.

Tirion stops and thinks for a moment: Another thought is that we have seen the lizards row right up with their rafts. Perhaps we should find and steal several lizard rafts and then use them to paddle up to the bank. It is possible that the guards would not even suspect anything until we were already on their buildings.

He then pauses: Another option would be to destroy the buildings, but this is much more difficult. The buildings have stood for a century in this lake. After all, we took down the gorge bridge and killed dozens of monsters. If we did the same thing here, I doubt most of these hobgoblins and ettins will be very good at swimming.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Thordak places his flat hand against his forehead as the Elf starts to cry. He walks over and has a seat in front of her, pulling his pack in front of him.

Hey, c'mon now Tralala! Oi know it's dangerous, an' Oi know its ah...dangerous...but has that ever stopped anybody? Well some folks, sure, but who remembers them anyhow? We can defeat this big lizard, o' that Oi'm sure. An' if we can't, wot's tha point o' livin' on, eh? Wot's our other option? Leave an' let them raise a bigger army an' take over tha whole vale an' kill everybody an' hunt us down an' we'd die anyhow but we wished we'd at least given a fight!? No! he says, taking out a bottle of Black Monk Brandy and taking a swig. He passes the bottle to Trellara, then pulls out the winter wolf armor. Here, ye can sleep on this, it's nicer'n rotten wood! Let's get some rest. An' don't have too much o' that, we've gotta be up early tomorrow--we've got a dragon te kill!


Not in use

Edvard nods to Bofus "I have strength enough to fight on if others are not too cowardly?" with eyebrow raised to Tirion and Thordak, though his words are evenly stated and without overt malice.

Group vote time:
Tora Tora Tora (ie. attack now): Bofus, Edvard
Shady Rests Retirement Home (ie. lets sleep for a day): Tirion, Thordak
Mantooth? - deciding vote?

6,701 to 6,750 of 10,250 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Harpwizard’s Heroes of Elsir Vale All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.