Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Harpwizard’s Heroes of Elsir Vale

Game Master GM Harpwizard

Elsir Vale
City of Brindol


6,551 to 6,600 of 10,457 << first < prev | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | next > last >>

Female Elf Bard 5 (hp: 32/32, AC: 18, FF 16, T 13)

Trellara enters the Speaker's chamber and looks at Sellyria's face and then back to each of you.

"Has a decision been reached? I am to accompany the Heroes of Elsir Vale?"


Speaker of the Tiri Kitor

"Trellara, I give you the blessing of the Tiri Kitor to go forth and give aid to these people. May you bring honor to your people with all of the gifts that you bring both in battle and at rest. May Desna guide you along your path, keeping you safe from all who would inflict harm upon you. When you have fulfilled your calling, please come home to us here at Starsong Hill and know that your people will welcome you with open arms!"

With such words, Sellyria steps forth and gives Trellara and embrace and then kisses her on the forehead.

"Go now and prepare yourself, my dear. If you all plan to take on the enemy on the morrow, then you will need your rest and be ready to leave in the early morning hours."


Female Elf Bard 5 (hp: 32/32, AC: 18, FF 16, T 13)

"Thank you! Thank you, Speaker Starsinger! I promise that I will make you proud!"

The young elf returns Sellyria's kind embrace with tears in her eyes.

"I promise that I will do everything in my ability to bring honor to the Tiri Kitor!"

Sellyria Starsinger wrote:
"Go now and prepare yourself, my dear. If you all plan to take on the enemy on the morrow, then you will need your rest and be ready to leave in the early morning hours."

"I will, Sellyria! I will go and prepare! I will be ready very soon!"

Turning to the sorcerer, she asks, "When do you wish to depart, Master Tirion?"

Once Trellara exits Sellyria's chamber with the others, she reaches over and embraces Bofus. She then plants a kiss upon his cheek!

"Thank you, Bofus! I knew you could do it!"

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Oh, well, I had a little help there--thank Tirion too. And your own skills can't be ignored!

I pause a second and beckon her close. By the way, speaking of skills . . . what *are* your skills anyway??


Female Elf Bard 5 (hp: 32/32, AC: 18, FF 16, T 13)
Bofus wrote:
"Oh, well, I had a little help there--thank Tirion too."

"Master Tirion, thank you for all of your assistance. I am not sure that I would be with you right now if it was not for your diplomacy skills! I cannot thank you enough!"

Bofus wrote:
"By the way, speaking of skills . . . what *are* your skills anyway??

"Well, I am mostly a librarian and record keeper for Tiri Kitor. This is why I keep my home right here next to the Hall of Ancestors. I love reading old books and tomes. I have actually learned quite a bit of information that way! I can also sing very well. I have spent a great deal of time praying to Desna and she has granted me this wonderful gift. It was like finding what I was always meant to do with my life! The best part was that it was always within me. I certainly had to work at it, but practice actually became rather fun. Oh, and silly me, Killiar also showed me how to shoot a bow. I pray that Desna now helps me to use these talents to crush our enemy!"

"So, Bofus, what time do I need to be up and ready to go?! Are you planning to depart in the morning, or are we going to wait an extra day?"

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Well, my dear, I think we're planning on leaving at first light. Let's talk to the rest of our friends, give them the news, and make our plans before we rest for the night, shall we?
.
Speaker, I thank you for your wisdom. With your leave . . .?


Not in use

@Edvard, Thordak, and Mantooth

With a wry smile and a glance to the others "I'm sure I could think of a way to keep the dragon and his pet goblin busy... but I would hear what the others would think a manageable approach"


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

We should leave well before dawn so that we can approach just as the sun is rising. Their guards will be most tired then and their sight hopefully impaired as the sun rises.


Dungeon Master

Let me know when you have discussed all of your plans and tactics and I will advance you to the early morning.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Thordak splays out the map and looks it over carefully. Well, do we know which buildin' is tha bell tower? he asks, looking around.
Oi've been thinkin... someone needs te sneak in an' take out that bell, an' then we need to sneak in an' take out tha Wyrmlord, hopefully when he's asleep. Oi was thinkin', if Lulu an' Oi could fly high enough, we might be hidden, an' then Oi could drop right down on top o' tha tower from tha clouds without havin' te worry about tha rest o' tha guards...at least fer a little bit... Thing is, it's only me an' the witch can fly. Any ideas?

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Sneak? Did someone say "SNEAK?!?!" You all know that "Sneak" is, in fact, my middle name?? Thordak, you WOUND me, sir!! How could you think your dropping out of the SKY could be a sneakier approach than yours truly?? I'm shocked that you all would deprive me of my element!! HARUMPH!!!
.
In other words, *I'm* going in, this is clealry my job!. I'll get up there, disable that bell, and get the lay of the area. With any luck, I'll pinch myself a bite to eat as well!! Can I take a look at that map and plan out my approach?

I'll pore over the map and try to come up with a reasonable approach--one that is as direct to the bell tower as possible, while also allwoing for cover (and preferably climbing as few walls as possible).

I need some time to look at the map, can't do it now . . .


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)

Mantooth looks around and folds his arms. "Well I'm glad you are so eager, Bofus. My normal attire" Mantooth says, now gesturing to his plate mail, "doesn't exactly let me get anywhere that quietly."

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

I think that I should go in there and disable the bell, and get a good look at what kidn of defenses they have in place. That shoudl allow us to make a good battle plan when I report back. You all OK with that?


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)

"Are you going to make your way to the belltower by foot? Thordak might have an idea with dropping someone in from above. Do you have any potions of feather fall left, Bofus? You could drop right in on them - provided the dragon isn't looking that direction."

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Well there's thing thing, innit? Sure, dropping from above would be fast, but highly visible. going it afoot would be slow, to be sure--but I'm much more confident in my ability to evade detection that way. Plus, I can get some detailed recon by being on the ground.


Dungeon Master

The problem you need to solve is the fact that the sunken city of Rhest is in the middle of a lake. Here is a map to give you your current location to Lake Rhest. Starsong Hill is the red dot. It is located a few miles west of the lake. The Bell Tower is located somewhere in the center of the lake.

Blackfens

This is the map that Killiar gave you to the lake

Map of Rhest


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

Yeh - look at the map. It is a sunken city. Unless you plan on swimming, this is the reason that the elves offered us boats.

I have no problem with Bofus sneaking, but this is going to once again break up the party, do we really want to do this? I can make the tin can invisible for 6 minutes which should help with his sneaking ability.


Bofus wrote:
"but I'm much more confident in my ability to evade detection that way. Plus, I can get some detailed recon by being on the ground."

"Halfling Bofus, you will not be able to walk upon the ground. Once you move a mile west of here, the marsh becomes deeper and you will easily be over your head in deep water. Sellyria will give you boats if that is helpful, but you better be careful when you choose to approach. The lake is also inhabited by Lizardfolk who appear to have allied themselves with the horde. I suppose that I should not be surprised that the reptiles would befriend the dragon."


Not in use

Edvard reasons to Bofus "Also, if you were found to be less stealthy than you claim... help would be very far away."

Referring back to the provided map, Edvard points to where the nearest river joins the lake proper "We should look upon this with our own eyes. We get near on the water, then stow the boats and come upon the shoreline on foot. That will allow us to better discern what path we needs take?"

This assumes the boats will come down the river unto Rhest.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Well Oi fer one don't plan on leavin' it up te chance... Thordak says, taking out his infamous pad of paper and charcoal.

Now Oi've got two ideas: he says, quickly sketching out some drawings. One: If we're flyin' in, we wanna have a backup. Remember when ye used te jump off tha wall outside yer house holdin' one o' yer mother's good sheets? That's tha basic idea...Killy-Arrow, Oi'll need some fabric. A lot of it if ye can spare it... I want to make a parachute.

Now tha second idea is if we're goin through tha lake. he says, sketching out a lake. Ye remember when...ah nevermind, just check this out: If we turn those boats upside down, weigh 'em down a bit with stones on ropes attached to tha side, they should sink below tha water, but stay facin' upside down, leavin' a pocket o' air... he says, wiggling his eyebrows furiously. We'd be able te swim in under tha water, withou' anybody able te see! Har!


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

Two questions. What if the someone shoots a flaming arrow at your flying thing? And what if there are things in the water that like the taste of gnome?


Not in use

Edvard silently raises a dismissive eyebrow at both of Thordak's suggestions.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

I was thinking more along the lines of camouflaging the boats with brush and other floatsam. I'll bet I could do a servicable job of that! with any luck, we shoudl be able to close in undetected. Thordak, I really don't see how jumping from the sky with a huge piece of canvas will be anything resembling a stealthy approach. The upside down boat idea might ahve merit, but I'm not sure we're strong enough to hold them down with enough air to breathe . . .

that trick does NOT work. mythbusters proved that! :-)

And Edvard, I'm *more* stealthy than I claim, thank you very much!!


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Hrmhrmmmm...Well maybe this isn't tha time fer tha float-downer, but Oi'm gonna make it just in case... Thordak says, taking back his paper.

DMHW:
Can I make this happen? I am thinking it would fit in a backpack and work like the ranger spell Glide, except without the time limit. Of course it would also be pretty vulnerable to ranged attacks and fire... What do you think?

Just in case,

Knowledge, Engineering: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Alright, well any other ideas how we can get through a lake filled with acid-spittin lizards, dotted with towers fulla archers, to presumably a bigger tower filled with more archers, so we can kill a dragon and another archer? Oi mean, Oi'm a pretty good shot but at some point Oi'm gonna run out o' arrows, if'n we don't sink first!

Tirion, yer good with magic--is there any way to make all of us invisible for a long time? Twice? How about some sort o' magic portal? If only we had that wizard with tha harp here!


Thordak wrote:
"One: If we're flyin' in, we wanna have a backup. Remember when ye used te jump off tha wall outside yer house holdin' one o' yer mother's good sheets? That's tha basic idea...Killy-Arrow, Oi'll need some fabric. A lot of it if ye can spare it..."

"Yes, we have some light blankets that may serve your purpose, but I have never heard of using them in such a way. I suppose at least you will water below!"

Thordak:
I will certainly let you make a parachute out of some of the thin blankets that Killiar provides. You will need to make a fly check to see how accurately you can maneuver it to your target. DC 20 = Bullseye, DC 15 = within 20 feet. DC 10 = about 50 feet away.


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

I can make us all invisible for about six minutes, but that will deplete many of my more powerful spells. I am also quite sneaky, but nowhere as near as Bofus. However, I do not think that splitting up is a good idea, at least if it is further than a short distance. We do not know how many lizardfolk might be in the service to the Wyrmlord, or how many might be on the center island. Also, we do not know the number of hobgoblins, whether there are any hobgoblin sorcerers like we faced in the castle, and what capabilities the dragon might have.

I say we go across the lake in the wee hours of the morning before the sun rises. Once at the island city, we sink the boats so that they are not readily apparent, but so that we can retrieve them as necessary. And Thordak, you are welcome to bring Lulu, but as we found last time we faced a dragon, without my magic you are much slower than a dragon and I am guessing that Lulu does not like acid bathes.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Aye, Oi'm afraid Lulu might have te stay back an' in safety this time. Alright, wot d'you think would happen if we skinned some hobgoblins an' wore their stuff? Ye think we'd be able te sneak in like that, maybe as a rangin' or a huntin' party? Hrm, Mantooth might need two though...

Thanks DMHW!

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

I'm for Tirion's idea--with the possible exception of hiding the boats rather than sinking them. With the heavy cover that's here, i'm sure I could do that without too much difficulty.
.
Once we land, mabye I can find a hiding place for everyone to hunker down in until I do a reconnoiter ...?


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

Ok - unless someone else has a plan, I think our intentions is to head across the lake about 30 minutes before dawn so that the rising sun makes seeing difficult. And as this is also the hour when the guards will be sleepy. We will find a place to hide the boats and to make a temporary camp/hiding area. Then either Bofus will head out on his own, or we will go together dependent on what we find.

DMHW is out playing hooky today, so you all have a few hours to get new thoughts together. I have not seen Edvard post in a day on any of his campaigns, so he must unexpectedly be out as he is very considerate about warning when he is going to be away for even a day or two.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

I'm Bofus Beerswizzler, and I approve this message.


Not in use

Combination of full day at work, musical theater in the evening and a public holiday today.
That being said, Edvard has no objections to the plan as long as we take due caution at the lake's edge to check for foes before we attempt the crossing.
I'll update spell selection for the trip as well.

New Spells:
1st: bungle, enlarge person, ill omen, lock gaze
2nd: false life, fog cloud, frost fall, glitterdust,
3rd: dispel magic, fly, lightning bolt


Stardary, Lamashan 6, 4710, 1.5 hours before sunrise.

You awake in the early morning hours. The clouds are thick overhead and there are no stars to be seen. Killiar and some of the elves bring you out to the west of Starsong Hill to a dock along a river where three elegantly crafted wooden boats await you.

"Good luck, all of you! Dwarf, do not worry, we will take good care of your hippogriff for you. You may paddle through the marsh to the west, but be careful to avoid the rocks. The water is shallow in parts, but it will become deeper once you get out onto the lake. You will need to be careful as you slip by the lizard folk huts as the stream enters the lake, but if you drift and stay in the shadows, you may be fine. May Desna guide you safely."

Killiar approaches Bofus and speaks with him. "You better bring Trellara back safely!"

Please let me know who goes in what boat. These boats are similar to canoes. There is room for two people per boat comfortably, but you may be able to fit three if you don't mind being crowded. The Blue dot indicates your position along the river to the east of the lake.

Ruins of Rhest


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Thordak hugs Lulu around the neck. Alright, girl. Oi'm off te battle. Oi'll be back te get ye...if Oi can. Wait here an' if Oidon't come back...well, Oi guess ye should go find a nice place te build a nest. But don't try te follow me, alright? Oi don't wanna lose ye to that bastard dragon.... he says.

Alright folks, O guess we'll be goin' now... he says, climbing into one of the boats unsteadily. Woah! Wot'n tha hell kind o' boat is this anyway! We'll tip over in a strong gust! Oh well...

Retcon: DMHW, can I get a bunch more crossbow bolts from a shop in the village?


Dungeon Master

Thordak, consider it done!


Female Elf Bard 5 (hp: 32/32, AC: 18, FF 16, T 13)
Thordak wrote:
"Woah! Wot'n tha hell kind o' boat is this anyway! We'll tip over in a strong gust! Oh well..."

"The boat is called a Luvatar and is actually very stable, but not if you don't sit still! Now, move up to the front and I'll steer from the back." The young elf says as she climbs aboard after Thordak. "I am Trellara Nightshadow, and what are you called, Master Dwarf?!"


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

I will go with Mantooth, I can always make him invisible if he is having trouble with stealth.


Not in use

I'm guessing that puts Edvard with Bofus.

Edvard steps confidently into the vessel and claims position aft at the oars... expecting his longer arms to have more traction as the boat was originally built for elflings.

I suggest we make our way to just before the island that is at the mouth of the river arm we are on... and take a recon of the little island there before striking out across the lake.


Dungeon Master

Trellara with Thordak, Tirion with Mantooth and Edvard with Bofus each float down the river silently toward lake Rhest. As you paddle, a few drops of rain begin to fall and soon the light sprinkling becomes a downpour. Soon you reach the lake edge where an island sits at the mouth of the river.

Darkvision or Low Light Vision:
A slightly crooked hut leans on the rickety wooden stilts out over the black waters of the lake. About twenty feet in diameter, the hut has wooden walls and a roof of sticks and branches, all covered over with copious amounts of dark gray, rancid-smelling mud. The hut's floor is about three feet above the surface of the water, and its single entrance can be reached by a crude ladder made of broken branches lashed together with reeds.

Perception DC 15 and (Lowlight or Darkvision) :

On the island shore, near the hovel, are three rafts made from cubes of tightly bundled reeds.


Not in use

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Edvard hisses "Ware the hut... there are rafts below..." waiting for the group to gather before venturing "Perhaps the lizard men? - we should come upon them as a hammer" clearly intending to remove the obstacle.


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

Tirion would have kept a Message spell going as long as we are within 160 feet of each other. It has a 1 hour duration.

Whisper: Lets move in quietly. Bofus, can you do a quick recon and let us know what we are facing?


Not in use

Note the hut sits above the water - so we have to get close by boat... or air.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

*whisper* Edvard, can you steer this thing quiet-like? let's get a closer look . . .

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Stealth: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (1) + 23 = 24


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Thordak, son of Throtgar atchyer service, miss Tralala! Oi'll do moi best te keep still, but if we face any combat, how's this...ah...'lover-tar' gonna hold up? Thordak asks, wondering if he had been better off concentrating his efforts on inflating sheep's bladders in preparation for the journey.


Female Elf Bard 5 (hp: 32/32, AC: 18, FF 16, T 13)

"Thordak, you are a silly rascal aren't you? Tee hee! I'm not Tralala! That sounds like a song for children. I am simply Trellara! Try repeating it after me. Tre - lar - ra. As for this boat, it is not a love tar! It is a luvatar. It sounds like Loo - Va - Tar. Anyway, I am sure it will do fine in battle. It is very seaworthy, elegant, and fast. They only drawback is that it cannot be mistaken for anything but an elven craft. If we are spotted, they will clearly know that we are not friendly."


Dungeon Master

Bofus:
Bofus, as you are maneuvered down the river in the sleek elven boat, you are easily frustrated by not being able to see very much. Everything is shadow and darkness. Furthermore, the pouring rain deafens any hope you have of hearing anything sneak up on you. I suppose on the bright side, others should have difficulty hearing you.


Not in use

Edvard rows up alongside the stilts on one corner of the hut, ceasing movement adjacent so that Bofus would be able to ascend if he wished to. Edvard's own eyes and ears attempted to discern some sign of what was within... and if the rafts bore any adornment.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Dungeon Master

Edvard:
The rafts seem very crude and you even question how well they float, especially compared to the well made elven craft you are in. They have no other adornment and very little pride was taken in making them.

The hut reveals no indication of what lies within. All seems very quiet and no guards are present.


Not in use

Edvard looks to Bofus, he who bade him approach so that he might ascend.


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

I guide out boat over close to Bofus. Close enough that I can use my crossbow or any spells if necessary.

Whisper: Thordak, get your crossbow out in case that foolish halfling comes running out with some beast behind.

I also draw my crossbow and ready to fire a bolt if necessary.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Well, Oi rather like tha name Tralala!So you're sayin' it's actually Tralarawr? Thordak says, his tounge tripping over the elvish word.

Oh, right!--Crossbow! 'Scuse me fer a moment! he whispers hurriedly, loading his crossbow in the blink of an eye.

6,551 to 6,600 of 10,457 << first < prev | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Harpwizard’s Heroes of Elsir Vale All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.