Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Harpwizard’s Heroes of Elsir Vale

Game Master GM Harpwizard

Elsir Vale
City of Brindol


6,301 to 6,350 of 10,204 << first < prev | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | next > last >>

Male

No flanking for Edvard unfortunately - I was attacking the other hobgob.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Thordak hops on Lulu and they speed off after the fleeing hobgoblins.

Fly 60ft/round x3 for run.

They ride them down and Thordak swings his axe from the air.

Ride:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Glimdraath:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Damage:1d10 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)

Round 9

With the bladbearer in his reach, Mantooth slashes at the creature three times in quick succession. "There is no escaping Iomedae's justice!"

Magnimarana Attack 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 = 18
Magnimarana Damage 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Magnimarana Haste Attack 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 1 = 22
Magnimarana Damage 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Magnimarana Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Magnimarana Damage 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Dungeon Master

Sorry for the delay. It's complicated, but I could not get onto my computer this afternoon!

Round 8

• Edvard moves to S14 hovering above the flaming web and swings at the hobgoblins, but the hobgoblins easily deflect the blows from the staff.
• Thordak whistles and in a moment, his faithful hippogriff, Lulu, appears. The Ranger mounts the hippogriff and races after the escaping hobgoblins. Moves to Z30.
• Tirion moves to Z17 and casts Shocking Grasp on the Hobgoblin (Y37). The hobgoblin dies.

Round 9

Bofus winks and stabs the Hobgoblin (R13). The precise hit leaves him dead.

Bofus, you said R14, but I have you at Q12, so I applied the sneak attack to R13. Correct me if intended differently.

• Mantooth attacks the bladebearer with three quick attacks in succession. The bladebearer did not stand a chance!

• The remaining hobgoblin (R14) burns to death in the flames of the web that engulf him.

• Thordak rides up on the last feeling hobgoblin and slays him down from the air.

As the battle comes to a close, even the roof of the palisade tower comes crashing down in a large burning bonfire. The black smoke drifts up into the sky into the clouds.

Battlemat


Male

Edvard allows his focus to slowly dissipate, allowing the magic elevating his form to slowly dissipate and he sinks to the ground outside of the burning web's reach. Eyeing the ones he fought at the side of with an uneasy gaze he moves to one side, placing his back to a tree and holding his staff before himself... non-threateningly, but where it might be brought to bear.

Back away to S,9, have spent 2/6 minutes of Flight hex today.

As he watches he retrieves a feather amulet from within his pack and wipes the eagle feathers over the places where the arrows penetrated his defenses. The wounds pucker up and close... leaving behind a vivid red scar. He then returns the amulet to his pack and calls out to the others "You have quarrel with the savages... as do I... why?"

Convert bungle to cure light wounds: 1d8 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 = 10
Back to full HP, and 5 non-lethal remaining.


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

A big grin appears on the dark gnomes face as he looks at the flames.

Nice to meet you. I am Tirion and you seem to think that lighting my webs on fire is fun.

With that, I wave my hand and the burning outside webs suddenly wink out of existence leaving the grass smoldering. On the other hand I leave the web, and the barricade, burning freely.

I have no doubt that someone will see the smoke and come to investigate. I have a number of spells left, but am pretty much out webs and invisibility for the day.

Turning back to the strange man:

I am sorry, as I said, I am Tirion and these are my friends. Bofus, the small and nimble one, Mantooth the warrior of Iomedae, and the brave hippogriff riding dwarf is Thordak. Regarding the savages, we are turning them into fertilizer, although I am concerned that they may be so corrupt that they will poison the ground where they die. They are followers of Tiamat, the queen of dragons, and we are seeking to destroy them and save the Vale. If you wish to see these monsters destroyed, we welcome your help. If you do not wish to help, that is your choice.


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)

Sheathing his sword, Mantooth meets the stranger with Tirion. "Well met, sir." he says, giving a nod in his direction. "Whether or not you wish to accompany us is your choice, but I thank you for your help in this battle. What do you call yourself?"

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 14 (18 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Uh, Tirion, may I suggest you also dismiss the webs inside the barricade? There was a basement of some kind that I didn't get to chekc--maybe these brutes kept their tolls down there!

I wipe my blade on a hobgoblin corpse, sheathe it, and offer a hand to our new friend. Greetings, Mister Flying Dutchman, and well met! I'm Bofus Beerswizzler, pleasetameecha. We heard these brutes were extracting a toll from the locals, and thought we'd put a stop to that nonesense. That, and we think monsters are bad news--particularly the ones that are part of the army coming, savvy? But as our dark-skinned friend said, we're setting off to defeat the army coming. You definitely know how to handle yourself in a fight! I'm sure Thordak and Mantooth would agree with Tirion and me that we'd welcome your staff and magicks in this fight, what what?

I believe all nonlethal damage goes away with any healing, or am I mistaken?


Dungeon Master

Bofus, a clarification. The inside of the palisade only had ladders to the roof. There were no ladders down to a basement. However, it appears that very shortly there will be no roof or ladders as they are all burning brightly.


Male

Non-lethal goes away at a 1 for 1.

Edvard pauses for a few moments Names have power and one should be wary with them... but they have freely offered theirs. Taking a less confrontational stance he speaks "I am Edvard, and call these woods my home... though with their presence it has become a little less than homely. Do you know of more centers of their power nearby?" but he does not yet offer his hand.


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

Looking at Edvard and then turning his head and looking to the north for a moment: Well met Edvard. We are headed north toward the swamp. We understand that some mage calling herself a Wyrmlord is creating half-dragon abominations up there. This - I wave one arm at the rapidly burning barricade - was in our way on the route north.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 14 (18 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Ah, I understand--I think I know the source of my confusion. You'd said to me that I' hadn't seen "below"yet, but you must have been referring to the ground level, and I thought I was AT teh ground level at that time.
.
Do I recall having seen anything that could be construed as where these beasteis were holding their tolls?

Um, excuse me a sec . . .

I bolt directly toward the barricade, toward teh western edge, which should not be on fire *yet*, and which I have not seen inside. I'll quickly climb the wall and take a look--any bags of loot or anything like that?

Climb: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21


Male

Edvard's eyes narrow at the news delivered by Tirion "This concerns me... and so I will take you on your offer of joint travel."


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

Tirion watches Bofus as he sprints toward the burning barricade before turning back to Edvard.

Don't mind him, he is great when you need someone to get into and out of places without being seen. But, he still has that halfling need to make sure all treasure is accounted for - including imaginary tolls.


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)

"We welcome somone of your ability on our quest." With the corpses of the goblins and ogres around them, Mantooth looks over one of the ogres.

Perception1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Would an ogre have anything of use? Perhaps a tooth to be used in crafting later?

"Do you have a horse, or some other riding beast, Edvard?"


Male

Edvard shakes his head "My needs of travel have thus far been served by my legs alone."


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

We move fairly quickly, but I can summon a steed should you need one. Unless you wish to walk all the way to the swamp. And likely elsewhere after as we doubt that those in the swamp are the leaders of this dragon cult, but rather subordinates ordered to create some type of half-goblin half-dragon monstrosities .

Oh, and if you wish to join us, be aware that we have battled and defeated one young green dragon and we have also fled from a much larger red dragon which I have no doubt we will meet again. I would be amazed if there were not other dragons of the colored sort, black, blue, white, etc. supporting this group.


Dungeon Master

After nearly an hour, the wooden palisade has burned up and crumbled to smoking ash. Looking through the remains of the structure reveals little of value or interest.

However, the hobgoblins and ogres carry an assortment of coins totalling 874 silver pieces, 270 gold pieces and 10 platinum pieces.

Upon close inspection inside the palisade you find a piles of nearly twenty human skeletons. Apparently many have already fallen victim to these marauders.

Mantooth, you are welcome to take an Ogre tooth as a souvenir if you like. However, the body parts of an ogre will not be of much value, unless perhaps you wanted to sell parts to a wizard trying to fabricate a belt of ogre strength.


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

Hmmm, Belt of Ogre Strength - that would give someone an 18/00 Strength, which is, wow, non-existant in PF. Lol.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 14 (18 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Tell me those human skeletons were dead *before* the fire . . .


Dungeon Master

Indeed they were!

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 14 (18 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Well, I suppose this little adventure is over. It'd be great to get word to nearby areas that the road is now open. And there's nothing else of value here that I can find. Shall we continue?


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Thordak and Lulu trot back over, still excited from battle.

Greetin's, stranger! Oi see yer a fan o' fire! Thordak calls out, hopping down and cleaning off his axe.
Oi'm Thordak, son of Throtgar. If y'er comin' with us, help us gather up this loot an' let's hit tha road, we've got a lot o' ground te cover an' even more goblins te kill!

Thordak helps Mantooth gather ogre teeth.


Dungeon Master

I do not want to be presumptuous, but I am also happy to move the adventure along. If I jump the gun at all, always feel free to retcon conversations, etc.

After Edvard agrees to accompany you for a while, you all continue your travels north along the Rhestway Trail. Thordak flies ahead, mounted on his Hippogriff, Lulu, scanning the area from the sky. Mantooth leads the party froward on the ground , mounted on his great steed, Vartak. Behind him, Bofus rides upon his pony, Erod, Tirion is further behind riding upon Kraz, and Edvard rides upon a summoned mount bringing up the rear.

Mantooth ignores the cuts upon his body from the hobgoblin swords that broke through the kinks in his armor to draw blood. However, Tirion still feels the pain upon his body from the arrow hits delivered by the hobgoblins.

Oathday, Lamashan 4, 4710, 6 hours after noon

As evening arrives yet again, you come to an intersection in the trail. A narrow trail leads to the west or you may follow the main trail north. Whatever you decide, the evening is closely approaching and you are all feeling rather tired from a long day of travel and combat.

Edvard:

Familiar with this part of the vale, you are very clear where the party is located. I have indicated it on the map below. You are welcome to explain to your new friends that the Blackfens and the old sunken city of Rhest are located to the west. The north leads onward eventually out of the vale. This may or may not come up, but this info is in case they ask. Please also look for an email with greater detail about the region.

P.S. each square on the map below is about 40 miles in length.

Current Location on Map of Elsir Vale


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

Yeh - I would have probably had someone use a wand of CLW (I think someone has one) unless Edvard can heal me.


Male

Edvard is capable of healing... but no-one's asked him :P

While the party is on the march, Edvard can often be seen to idly turn a blackened iron ring on his right hand. He speaks little unless challenged to, and speaks even less of anything to do with his past. When they arrive at the intersection he eyes the sky a moment before dismounting to stretch.

"The Blackfens and Rhest lie along the Western path... if you wish to reach them directly... but if this wyrm lord is watching the roads then direct may be foolish. If we continue North then we will meet a river that could be followed into the midst of the swamp. Do you make for Rhest directly?"

DMHW:
Can Edvard rig a small totem to show the Tiri Kitor that the group mean no harm? Just for when camp is made.


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

As we are gathering our equipment:
Thordak, you still have that healing wand? Those stupid goblins decided to use me for target practice.


Dungeon Master

Edvard:
A small totem would not be a problem. In fact when you are this close to their territory, that is generally a good idea. Normally you have tried to give them a wide berth.

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 14 (18 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Um, yeah we have that somewhere. I can try using it, if you want!!

I'm clearly eager to try out something new and different.

Iv'e been studying magic items, I might be able to get this wand to work!!

I pull out our wand of CLW and try to use it.

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Heal: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Hah! It worked!! Mantooth, come here a minute, I'm on a roll!

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

I give a frown, shake the wand a bit, and try again . . .
UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Hmmm, maybe I'm not on a roll after all. Hang on hang on hang on
UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Heal: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

THERE ya go!!

at the crossroads . ..

You're probably right, Edvard--a smart wyrmlord would have the main road watched. I say we go roundabout, by heading north.


Dungeon Master

You have already travelled eight hours and travelled about 32 miles on the trail today. If you wish to travel north, the ponies will need constitution checks.

Forced March:

In a day of normal walking, a character walks for 8 hours. The rest of the daylight time is spent making and breaking camp, resting, and eating.

A character can walk for more than 8 hours in a day by making a forced march. For each hour of marching beyond 8 hours, a Constitution check (DC 10, +2 per extra hour) is required. If the check fails, the character takes 1d6 points of nonlethal damage. A character who takes any nonlethal damage from a forced march becomes fatigued. Eliminating the nonlethal damage also eliminates the fatigue. It's possible for a character to march into unconsciousness by pushing himself too hard.


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

We find a safe place, probably a good 10-15 minutes off the road so that we are not where ogres and hobgoblins will find us, and make camp.

After my last comment, and before Bofus started having fun with the healing wand, did Edward by any chance volunteer that he has some healing skills?


Dungeon Master

You make your way north and a little west to get off the trail where you find a small clearing. However, soon you realize the site may be flat, but is rather soggy and infested with small merciless mosquitos that bite incessantly!


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

I look over to the newcomer: Any chance you know one of those spells that lets everyone sleep in piece without mosquitos?


Male

Unfortunately Edvard isn't that forthcoming... you did see him heal himself though.

After camp is made a short distance off the road, Edvard begins to busy himself with a few lengths of wood and some minor items he pulls from his bag. As he draws forth an object he does not need rummage, as it seems whatever he needs is free to hand at the haversack's top. To Tirion's question he offers "No, I do not... but perhaps I might warn those that could be more dangerous than insects that we mean them no harm" with a wry smile.

The final product of his work is not much to look at - merely a wooden cross topped with a wicker circle. Upon the circle Edvard has hung a few items of decoration - feathers, bright wool and some dragonfly wings. He places it in plain sight near to the camp.


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)

"Ah, thank you Bofus. I was going to try to sleep off those knicks but I suppose it is better to be safe than sorry." Mantooth says at the healing. "Next time, save your wand and and I will use the divine healing of Iomedae to help us."

Upon arriving at the campsite, Mantooth turns to Thordak "You could not find us a better spot to camp, great woodsman? Surely even a beard such as yours does not offer much protection in the way of these insects."

Knowledge, Religion 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Does Mantooth know what Edvard has made?

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 14 (18 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)
Edvard Zamoyski wrote:
Unfortunately Edvard isn't that forthcoming... you did see him heal himself though.

I give Evard a bit of a questioning look. He's clearly puzzled by the newcomer's willingness to bleed for strangers, but his lack of willingness to *stop* the bleeding of his now travelling companions . . . but, maybe there's more to it than meets the eye. Judgement is witheld for the time being, and I give only a shrug as the topic is changed to the mosquitoes.

Edvard Zamoyski wrote:
"No, I do not...

OK, how about something a little less magicky and a little more "au natural" to ward off the little blighters?? My skills are with traps, tricks, and how to stab people in squishy bits. I don't have much knowledge of nature . . .

I then busy myself looking for dry firewood.


Male

Without taking any offence, nor proffering any reply Edvard moves off a short distance into the forest. He returns a few minutes later with a few branches of an aromatic hardwood and puts it before Bofus "Burn this when you feel their bite and the smell will dissuade them"

Assume take 10 of 23 on Know Nature will cover it ;)

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 14 (18 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

OK, that's more like it! Thanks . . .

I do my best to guage how long the wood will burn, and try to ration it out to last the night. once we get a camp well situated, I'll sit down as comfortably as possible.

So, Edvard. Care to exchange stories? i'll start if you like. I met these gents at the Heroes of Elsir Vale tournament. In the midst of winning our respective events, we ran into a good deal of trouble in a variety of flavors, while also becoming quite friendly with the local Lord Jarmaath. I'm glad to give you details if you want . . here I pause to see whether he's interested in hearing about the tournament, or any of our other adventures along the way. . . . anyway, a thug named BAron Trask was in cahoots with this monster army. He was hoping to become a part of teh command structure so he could have at least some power when they invaded. They probably would have eaten him--although I doubt he'd have agreed with them, he certainly made *us* all pretty sick! But seriously . . . we uncovered this nasty plot to take over the entire Vale. We're hunting down some artifacts which we believe the horde is planning on using to open some kind of summoning portal, presumably for summoning dragonkind, as this is clearly the horde's theme.
.
Now we're heading into the swamp to try to take out one of these "Wyrmlords" who seems to be creating an undead army! How yucky and distasteful . . . but we've managed to convince all the settlements on the way to evacuate and bolster Brindol's defenses, where they actually stand a chance of fighting off the horde.
.
did I leave anything out?

after a suitable q/a time, I'll then turn to Edvard. so, what's YOUR story??


Dungeon Master

Mantooth, you believe Edvard has laid out some sort of protective charm, but you have no idea who or what it could protect you from.

I am going to let you role play for a bit, this is a good moment for some character development.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Let's see wot Oi can do...

Thordak draws on his ranger magic to create a small shelter made of what looks like spiderwebs.

Web Shelter

Heh! Well that'll be just great! ...'cept Oi can't see us all fittin' in there... he mutters, frowning.


Male

As the fire is struck, Edvard takes a seat near to it and removes his heavier outergarments, leaving only a tightly woven vest covering his chest - but leaving shoulders and arms uncovered. You can see that there are numerous old wounds tracing his skin, most but not all healed up into angry and pocked red mounds of scar tissue. He listens to Bofus' tale respectfully, asking few questions but clearly listening. As you speak of the wyrmlords he unconsciously rotates the ugly ring of blackened iron on his right hand.

When challenged for his tale he replies "The Witchwood is my home, and has been for as long as I care to discuss. I have moved within it's leaves, felt it's hurt and struck out against those that would harm it. That is what brought our paths together earlier today... the savage's wooden castle needed to be brought down and their flesh turned to ash. Your help made the task easier, and perhaps saved me from bleeding as much as might have been needed."

"These lords of the wyrm that you speak of... they threaten my home and it's freedom. For this reason I accompany you..." leaving it implicit that he cares less for the lives of the inhabitants of the greater vale then he does so for the Witchwood.


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

From what we have seen so far, the horde army threatens the Vale, and most likely the Witchwood as well since it is home to may elves and other good creatures which would oppose the Horde. So far we have seen hobgoblins and goblin worg riders, ogres, ettins, hill giants, manticores, minotaurs, and creatures which appear to be half-dragon and half humanoid of some sort, and one red dragon and one green dragon. The green dragon now lies dead at the bottom of the Skull Gorge along with one giant and a number of hobgoblins and minotaurs. We did not feel we were prepared to face the red. However, I have no doubt we will meet it and others.

Having seen how you worked to destroy the vermin that had set up this barricade, we would welcome you assistance in causing much harm and destruction to the other Wyrmlords and their monstrous followers.


Male

"We will see what awaits in Rhest... that will portend whether our journey continues together."


Dungeon Master

Please discuss in character and announce your plans for the evening. Fire for cooking or no? Is everybody healed and recovered from the battle? How many watch shifts if any will there be tonight? Who is on duty with who and when? What spells do you prepare in the morning? What will be your plan of attack as you approach the ancient flooded city of Rhest? As I mentioned in the OOC, I will be gone for the day and will not update until Wednesday night. However, feel free to proceed in character without me.


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)

"I am willing to take the first watch, if others would like to sleep first." Mantooth says, taking a seat some distance from the fire, still in his armor. "Edvard, if you don't mind, could you tell me a little bit more about that charm you crafted? I haven not seen many like it."


Male Gnome Sorcerer/9 - (HP: 46/46 - AC19;FF16;T17 - F+5;R+6;W+7 - Init+9 - Per+11)

I will take the last watch and go to sleep early so that I recover my spells. I am fairly drained at present.


Male

Nodding assent to Mantooth's request Edvard speaks "It is not a charm... more a sign for those that call the Blackfens their home. The elves of the Tiri Kitor are not known for hospitality, and claim the swampland as their fiefdom. The totem will let them know that we mean no ill, and invites them to speak with us if they see fit to do so"

Andoran

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 53/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 14 (18 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Huh. Cool! maybe they'll come for a chat to help pass the time during watch . . . i'll take second watch, Thordak you taking third?


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)

"That is even better. With your totem and Iomedae watching over us, we have naught to worry about tonight. Have you had much interaction with the Tiri Kitor in your time here?"


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Aye, Oi'll take third... Say Ed, those elves aren't ones with purple skin are they?

6,301 to 6,350 of 10,204 << first < prev | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Harpwizard’s Heroes of Elsir Vale All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.