+1 Masterwork Heirloom Breastplate 30lbs
Light Steel Shield with spikes 14lbs
Spiked Gauntlets 1lb
Explorer's outfit 8lbs
+2 Belt of Dexterity +2 Amulet of natural armor
2 Green Eyes of the Dragon
50 charges Wand of Lead Blades
50 charges Wand of Gravity Bow
Flint and Steel
Several Hippogriff Feathers
Corn, bag of 1lb
Corn, Fresh 1lb
Masterwork Winter Wolf Hide Armor 25lbs
Owlbear Paw-talons (2) 2lbs
Range: 10 ft
Damage: 1d6 fire, within 5 feet 1 point fire damage from the splash. On Round 2: additional 1d6 fire
Extinguish: full-round, DC 15 Ref. to negate secondary damage
Rolling: +2 bonus on the save
Bulging belt Pouch
Another Belt Pouch:
Total (trekking) Weight: 97 + 74 = 171 lbs
Current Weight: 97
Light Load: x < 86(76) lbs
Medium Load: 87(77) < x < 173(153) lbs
Heavy Load: 174(154) < x < 260(230) lbs
Arms, Armor, and Clothing
Explorer's Outfit, 2 lbs.
Bracers of Armor +1, 1 lbs
Dagger, 1 lbs
Crossbow, Light, 4 lbs.
20 Bolts - 2 lbs. (1lb/10)
Ring of Sustenance Ring to release an Arcane Lock (Moderate Aura of Abjuration); CL 8.
Wand of Magic Missile (Moderate Aura of Evocation); CL 5th (13 charges remain)(used:12)
Boots of Elvenkind (+5 Acrobat)
Rod of Toppling Spell Rod of Reach Spell Headband of Alluring Charisma +2
Brindol (small city): One of the largest settlements in the vale, Brindol is a prosperous farming community and caravan stopover located along the Dawn Way on the south bank of the Elsir River. Orchards of apple and pear trees follow the river's winding shores, while broad grain fields and farmlands surround the town for miles in all directions. Brindol is the home of Lord Kerden Jarmaath, and his small keep and the city walls are the only fortification of note this side of Dennovar.
1. City Gates
2. The Stone Wyvern
3. Roots and Remedies
5. Brindol Market
6. The Fireside Inn
7. Red Magic and Sundries
8. House of the Healing Dawnflower (Sarenrae)
9. The Craven Raven
10. Vellorian's Playhouse
11. Brindol Academy
12. The Laughing Manticore
13. Kaal Manor
14. Teskerwill Manor
16. Cathedral Square
17. Cathedral of Peace Through Vigilance (Iomedae)
18. Brindol Keep
19. Manor House
20. Brindol Cemetary
21. Temple of Pharasma
Two entries from Cebrë's Journal
Sunday Rova, 2, 4710:
A vision as told by an old man:
The dry hilltops danced with fire. Thousands of warriors had gathered- hobgoblins in armor dyed scarlet, thick-thewed bugbear berserkers, goblin worg riders and skirmishers and archers, and the scaled ones as well, who often towered over the rest. For so long they had fought each other, tribe against tribe, race against race, engaged in the endless test of battle, feud, and betrayal. But they stood together, hated enemies shoulder-to-shoulder, shouting together as brothers. And they saw that they were strong, and together they danced and sang and shook their blades at the smoke-hidden stars overhead. “We are Kulkor Zhul!” they shouted, and the hills shook with the thunder of their voices. “We are People of the Dragon! Uighulth na Hargai! None can stand before us!”
One by one the tribes fell silent. Armor creaked as thousands turned to look up to the Place of Speaking. There, a single champion emerged from the assemblage and slowly climbed the ancient stone stair cut into the side of the hill. A hundred bright yellow banners stood beneath him like a phalanx of spears, each marked with a great red hand. The warpriests holding the banners chanted battle-prayers in low voices as the champion ascended.
On the hundredth step he stopped and turned to face the waiting warriors. He was tall and strong, one of the hobgoblin chieftains, but dull blue scales gleamed along his shoulders, and jutting horns swept back from his head. “I am Azarr Kul, son of the Dragon!” he cried. “Hear me warriors of the Kulkor Zhul! Tomorrow we march to war!” The warriors roared their approval, stamping their feet and clashing spear to shield. Azarr Kul waited, holding his hands aloft until they quieted again. “The warpriests of the Doom Hand have shown us the way! They have taught us honor, discipline, obedience-and strength! No more will we waste our blood fighting each other. We will take the lands of the elf, the dwarf, and the human, and make them ours! Under the banner of the Red Hand of Doom we march to victory and conquest! Remember that you stood here this night, warriors of Kulkor Zhul! For a hundred generations your sons and your sons’ sons will sing of the blood spilled by your swords and the glory you will win in the nights to come! Now, my brothers-to WAR!”
The burning hills were too small to hold the shout the Kulkor Zhul gave in answer to their warlord’s call.
The old man passed away upon telling this story.
Moonday, Rova 3, 4710:
Noteworty excerpt from a book given to me by Lord Kedron Jarmaath:
The arcane transmigration of the soul is believed to occur when the mystic soul, after the death of the arcane existence, comes back to life in a newborn arcane body. However, once born in a new body, memories from a person's previous life are nearly always forgotten. This doctrine is a central tenet of the followers of Boccob, Mystra, and Nethys.
There is no word corresponding exactly to the common terms "rebirth", "mystic metempsychosis", or "arcane transmigration" in the traditional languages of Greyhawk, The Realms, or Golarion. The entire universal process that gives rise to the cycle of death and rebirth, governed by starma, is referred to as Zamzara while the state one is born into, the individual process of being born or coming into the world in any way, is referred to simply as "Zamza."
If all goes well I may be reading this letter myself.
If all goes ill;
Close the book and never attempt to open it!
Use all my possessions for the furtherance of our cause.
Please return my body to a temple of Shelyn.
It's no use, something compels me to proceed.I must understand the mystery....
Láta breyta hefjast.
”Get up and stop lying on the ground.” he calls out. ”Just because the spell blew up in your face doesn’t mean you give up. Now get to your feet, young man and stay focussed on the task at hand. You are obviouly not paying attention! Concentrate again! You cannot expect to become a wizard based on your talent alone. You must work at it! When I accepted you as apprentice, I was led to believe you were gifted, hardworking and studious. Well, it looks like we have a lot more work to do than I planned!”
The wizard is a stern taskmaster and when the day finishes you are exhausted and mentally drained. He brings you up a spiral staircase to the upper levels of the tower to a small white walled chamber with a short uncomfortable cot and a basin of water. ”I hope to see better results tomorrow, and remember, you will address me as Master Lestarian!” he says as he locks your door. You collapse on the bed exhausted and you cannot comprehend how you found yourself in this place, and somehow incarnated as a young aasimar boy!
The days pass and you no longer feel the surge of energy you use to tap into when you were a young half elven sorcereress back in the woods of the Witchwood. You often think about your friends in the Elsir Vale and you begin to wonder if you will ever see them again. As the days pass, however, you learn that you are not even in the world you once knew as Golarion. Apparently you are living in a tower outside of a great city called Greyhawk. Your days are filled with studying, scribing, and learning the intricate details of arcane knowledge and spellcraft. Apparently, you are the only apprentice of the mage Sirius Lestarian, and he works you daily in his short tempered, demanding way. Your days are spent nearly entirely in the tower working in libraries, laboratories, and workshops within the tower. Although, your master is short tempered, difficult to impress, and even harder to please, you find that you are actually learning a great deal from him.
One rare occassions, Master Lestarian may say, ”Well, that’s not bad.” which you learn is his way of offering high praise. However, that is about the most positive feedback and it usually only comes after hours of hard work, discipline and effort. You remember the Elsir Vale Tournament of Heroes, but that seems so far away. You miss the humorous wit of Bofus Beechnut, the nimble rogue, and Thordak, the corn weilding Dwarf. You remember Sir Longbrow, and Matthias Teskerwill. You remember meeting a young bard named Florence. You think about Lord Jarmaath and wonder if he still remembers you. However, you are usually so tired, that you have no choice but to submit to the lure of sleep. As three years of your life pass, you begin to forget that other world and you lose nearly all hope of ever returning to it, until one fateful day.
It was the second Moonday of the month of Wealsun in the common calendar of the land. Sirius Lestarian woke you early from your chamber and said to you, ”Today I must go into the city of Greyhawk. The great wizard Mordenkainen has invited me to meet with his cabal of eight magi. This meeting is unavoidable and I will not return until late tonight. However, I expect you to clean out and reorganize the ancient archive section of the library today. When I get home tonight, expect it to be in perfect order. Goodbye for now.”
You get up and begin your daily chores. Once you finish those tasks, you enter the archive section of the library, where you are rarely permitted to go. The room is a mess and you forsee hours of work ahead of you. You begin sorting through piles of old scrolls, papers and various text of a wide variety of subjects. Strangely, you come across an old tome that you vaguely remember. This book is 18 inches tall, a foot wide, and it is about an inch and a half thick. The book’s cover is made out of thin copper plates covered with wyvern hide. The book has four translucent opals embedded in the corners of the front cover. There is a silver lock on the front of the book set with 3 small pearls, but no key hole.
I have returned to Elsir Vale, but I am no longer the same person I was when I left. Somehow much has changed!
The Son of a Dragon, A brief account of a fiend known as Azarr Kul
For centuries, the dry and dusty Wyrmsmoke Mountains have been home to dozens of goblinoid tribes. Travelers skirted the goblin-infested hills by a generous margin, but the Wyrmsmoke tribes posed no significant threat to the nearby human townlands and settlements other than the occasional bloody raid. Yet, nearly over twenty years ago, the young half-dragon hobgoblin warrior Azarr Kul, awed by the teaching of Tiamat, the Queen of the Evil Dragons, abandoned Maglubiyet, the traditional deity of his people, and dedicated himself to leading the rest of his nation to Tiamat’s worship.
Azarr Kul grew into a powerful warlord and a mighty priest of Tiamat. Early in his rise to power he struck up an alliance with the blue dragon, Tyrgarun, his own sire. Aided by this powerful ally, Azarr Kull converted his entire tribe into fanatical worshipers of Tiamat. He renamed the tribe that had fallen under his wing the Kulkor Zhul and began to lay his plans for the conquest of Elsir Vale. However, these plans were cut short when Azaar Kull was slain in battle deep in the Wyrmsmoke Mountains by a small force known as the Lion’s Jaw, a group of elite fighters of the Brindol Lions.
Magnimarana is a blade sacred to the faith of Iomedae. Forged by a dwarf weaponsmith eighty years ago, to honor Magnamak the Just, a legendary Swordknight of the 2nd circle of the Knights of Ozen. Magnamak was awarded this blade in honor of defending the Hammerfist Holds from Ghost Lions. Magnamak later died defending the hamlet of Dauth from a Blue Dragon by the name of Tyrgarun. Since the Knight’s passing, this legendary sword has ‘fallen asleep’ until such a time that it is needed again. To awaken the sword, the Rites of Magnamak need to be performed. This ritual act kindly asks the Knight of the Inheritor to release his sword and allow Magnimarana to be bound to its new owner for the purpose of fullfilling the Inheritor’s will on Golarion. Once reawoken, this legendary sword has a bit of sentience, a spark of “Good Intelligence,” which allows it to choose a worthy wielder and tell its secrets to him over time. As the wielder progresses in prowess and goodness, the weapon reveals more and more of its power to him through a limited empathic link. From the wielder’s perspective, he simply becomes aware of what must be done to release more of the weapon’s power.
• Competitors met innkeeper Trabalard Yab and one other at the Stone Wyvern.
• Went to Brindol Keep to attend reception dance in their honor.
• Witnessed Rotskill present two letters to Magistrate Strickland.
• Cebrë performed a sea chanty for Lord Jarmaath, high lord of Brindol
• Lord Jarmaath danced with Cebrë and gave her a family pendant.
• Bofus followed Rotskill and witnessed an exchange of money and discovered a plan to poison the Gauntlet.
• Bofus stole letters of sponsorship and key while Rotskill danced with Cebrë.
• Verasa Kaal agreed to forgive Teskerwill family debt if Matthias wins the Steeple Chase and would claim Prince Kazoun (Humphrey) is Jared won.
• Everyone returned to Stone Wyvern.
• Cebrë intimidated Rotskill and Thugs forcing them to run away.
• Bofus trapped the windows of the common room of the Stone Wyvern.
Sunday, Rova 2nd, 4710:
• Characters attended the Elsir Vale Tournament of Heroes
• Thordak, Son of Throtgar wins the Bolt and Arrow Event.
• Met with Magistrate Strickland and was locked in a guard hut at east gate.
• Cebrë hears the story of an old man's vision moments before his passing.
• Matthias wins the Steeple Chase Event
• Hippogriff attacks merchant and Thordak subdues it with corn.
• Thordak hunts down the Hippogriff and frees her from her chains.
• Matthias meets with magistrate Strickland and learns of the Trask clan infiltration.
• Bofus recovers a pair of boots belonging to the old man and discovers the name ""Elzyrinth Vrath."
• Mantooth Longbrow defeats Vern Reisen, Durgin Fortkeep, and Dogar of the Karshak Tribe to win the Open Combat event.
• Thordak kicks Dogar's squire and takes him down.
• Bofus escapes capture and backstabs a thug holding Cebrë at daggerpoint.
• Cebrë competes in the Arcane Challenge where she passes through a green misted arch, creates a magic potion, creates a pyramid key out of green flaming rods and encounters a Beast bound by green flaming light.
• Thordak is threatened by Rotskill and Matthias, Mantooth, & Bofus work together to get rid of the Varisian once again.
• Florence Danapieré appears at Summoner's Field and meets the party.
• An assassination attempt is foiled. Bofus spotted the assassin, Florence distracted the assassin with Ventrioloquism, Thordak took down the assassin with his crossbow, and Mantooth stabilized the assassin.
• Bofus, with the help of Florence and her Daze spell, escapes capture from a Brindol Lion (again).
• Assassination attempt is foiled and Red Mantis Assassin Neophyte is killed.
• Cebrë Hath'we wins Elsir Vale Tournament of Heroes Arcane Challenge.
• Party enters the White Arch to save Trabalard Yab's cousin Stumblemoss Sniveluffikus
• Party with the help of Lord Jarmaath defeats a Worg, Winter Wolf.
• Lord Kerden Jarmaath dubs Manooth Longbrow a Knight of Elsir Vale.
• Bofus finds runestones and a gem in the eye socket of a statue of a dragon.
• Cebrë and Florence with the help of Thordak place the runestones correctly on the tablet to restore the white mist and allow everyone to escape from the Polar Realm of the Arcane Challenge.
• Bofus and Party are attacked by a group of thugs, but they are defeated successfully.
• Kastoon is attacked by Matthias and is perilously wounded. Kastoon leaves.
• Guards try to arrest Matthias, but the Teskerwill diplomatically persuades them to leave him be.
• Thordak and Florence discover a letter filled strip of paper hidden in one of the thug's suits of leather armor.
• Bofus completes the pendulum, the pits, and the portals of the gauntlet with great ease.
• Inside of the gauntlet tower, Bofus lures an assassin into his rope trap and sends the killer falling to his own death.
• Bofus find the second eye of the dragon in the clapper of the iron bell in the Gauntlet Tower.
• Bofus wins the Gauntlet.
• Party returns to the stone wyvern and then attends a banquet in their honor at Brindol Keep.
• Party meets Lord Jarmaath in disguise as an old man at the statue of Iomedae in Cathedral Square.
• In Jarmaath's hideout, the party learns that Ambassador Stainak is a spy helping Jarmaath.
• Jarmaath asked the party to help by finding out the current plans of the Blackscarzi and put an end to those plans.
• Before departing, Jarmaath gives Bofus a disguise kit and Cebrë a book.
Moonday, Rova 3rd, 4710:
• Thordak's monitors the Raven Craven disguised as a beggar while Florence enters.
• Florence meets Rotskill in the Craven Raven and agrees to rendezvous at a warehouse this evening at the end of Black Rock Way. She must bring the halfling , Bofus.
• Bofus rigs the wheel of the carriage to fall apart.
• Florence brings Bofus to the warehouse and he is brought into custody under the control of a flute playing Slaver named Nextic Karestone.
• Bofus meets a group of six enslaved halflings in the caravan and he helps them all escape captivity.
• The heroes help Bofus and the halflings escape. The guards are arrested and brought in by Lars Ulverth and the Brindol Lions.
• Thordak and Matthias chase after Nextic, the flute playing Slave Lord, but he escapes over the city wall.
• Thordak is able to pick up the trail and track Nextic to some old ruins.
• Florence, Bofus, and Cebrë follow shortly after.
• The party reunites and jumps across an old bridge over a chasm.
• Climbing the wall to the ruins, they discover the courtyard is inhabited by a owlbear.
• After the party slays the local owlbear resident, Bofus disarms a trap and opens up the outer door to the tower.
• Bofus disarms a trigger loaded pillar trap fileld with arrows.
• The party descends into the lair of Nextic the slave lord.
• The heroes fight two slaver guards and rescue Laurastar Gavlan, the daughter of Captain of the Dennovar Blades.
• The heroes discover a study. The heroes discover the barracks, where the slavers reside.
• The heroes fight and slay five more slavers.
• The heroes proceed to the end of the lair where they defeat Nextic, the slaver and a huge hoard of dire rats.
• By playing Nextic's magic flute, Florence is able to unlock a great treasure hoard.
• The heroes return to Brindol. Bofus unlocks the door to the Stone Wyvern and the party goes to bed.
• Before going to sleep, Bofus checks on the Eye of the Dragon in the Inn's lock box but discovers that it is missing.
Toilday, Rova 4th, 4710:
• The following morning, Bofus discovers that the Eye of the Dragon and the contents of the Inn's lockbox was stolen and believed to be kept in Lockstar's room.
• Entering Room 7 (Lockstar's Room) he discovers that it is guarded by an Imp
• After breakfast, Mantooth goes up to room 7 to slay the Imp.
• A gnome sorcerer by the name of Tirion comes out of his room to help
• The Imp strikes Cebrë with a critical blow to her heart injecting it with a fatal dose of poison.
• Tirion delivers a shocking grasp to the Imp and Mantooth slays it with his longsword using Smite Evil.
•Sergeant Teyani Sura arrives at the scene of the crime to investigate the death of Cebrë and the Imp.
• Bofus goes to Brindol Academy where he meets Harmon Stipplelock, the headmaster of the academy. Master Stipplelock directs Bofus to Condar Everimsar, an art teacher and former priest of Shelyn.
• Bofus meets Condar Everimsar in one of his drawing classes. Everimsar agrees to prepare a memorial ceremony for Cebrë to be held tomorrow.
• Everimsar agrees to attend Florence’s performance tonight and meet to discuss the ceremony with you tonight at the Stone Wyvern tonight after the performance.
• Mantooth goes to Brindol Keep and informs Lord Jarmaath and Parterul Stainak of the death of Cebrë.
• Mantooth discovers the Jared Kaal has been made the new magistrate of Brindol.
• Tirion makes a masterwork piece of sculpture of Cebrë that he gives to Florence.
• Mantooth sells a suit of chainmail armor to Sophia at the Delightful Shield.
• Bofus and Thordak go to the Delightful Shield and sell a collection of equipment to Sophia.
• Sophia at the Delightful Shield asks the party to talk to her about a deal before ever buying from Clyde Crektin at the Bashing Hammer.
• Bofus and Tirion go to Grumble’s Jewlery where they meet Grumble the Humble, a local merchant.. They sell him pearls and gems.
• Bofus goes to Professor Deitrovicca Manturiel (known as D.M. Harpwizard) at Brindol Academy. Bofus learns that he is a specialist in extraplanar gates. He inquires about enchanting a suit of mithral armor and a buckler. DM offers for an extra 1,000 g.p. to go to his workshop in the dimension he calls Alcurcio where he claims time travels at its own pace. Bofus leaves the buckler and DM agrees to have it ready tomorrow.
• Thordak stops by Jorgan Balch to check on his wolf hide armor.
• Mantooth goes to the Cathedral of Peace Through Vigilance where he meets with Kiana. She takes him to meet with Master Kiegar Reestak, a wise priest of the Inheritor.
• Reestak explains to Mantooth that the Rites of Magnamak need to be performed to awaken his sword. He tells him that he would be willing to perform that ceremony tomorrow at first dawn.
• The party goes to Vellorian’s theatre where they convice Vellorian that he needs to let Florence perform in Lockstar’s place.
• Vellorian agrees to give her 200 g.p. plus a share of the profits for performing.
• Tirion climbs up to the chandelier and finds that the candles are black and engraved with a closed eye. They symbol of a sleep spell.
• The candles are removed and the theatre is secured for a performance.
• Tirion introduces Florence to the crowd with a dazzling display of prestidigitation.
• Florence begins her set performing a variety of pieces from around Golarion. She plays songs from the following countries:
• A bearded demon watches the performance from a box seat and telepathically tells Florence to play a piece from Cheliax.
• When Florence plays the piece from Cheliax the crowd erupts in anger.
• The bearded devil teleports to the floor in front of the stage and kills one of the outraged members of the audience.
• Florence flees to the Cathedral and gets some healing potions and some help.
• Tirion tries to lure the devil under the chandelier by telling him that he is a servant of Tiamat and this land is her domain.
• The bearded devil reveals his name to be Barzaxtor, and claims that he is simply out for revenge for the death of Xaktzar.
• Barzaxtor affirms the existence of Azaar Kul and the armies of Kulkar Zhul that are agents of Tiamat, the chromatic dragon queen herself.
• Tirion is near mortally wounded with an infernal wound that will not stop bleeding.
• With the use of healing potions that Florence brings back and the skill of Mantooth’s healing, Tirion’s life is saved.
• When Tirion explains what happened to Captain Lars Ulverth he mentions the name Azur Kul, a bald man in the audience flees out of the theatre.
• Bofus and Thordak take chase and follow the balding man down into the sewers of Brindol.
• In the chase, Bofus makes a daring swing across a river of fecal muck to safely pursue the man.
Wealday, Rova 5th, 4710:
• At first dawn, Mantooth goes to the Cathedral of Peace Though Vigilance and with Swordknight Reestak and the other priests of the cathedral, they perform the Rites of Magnamak.
• The sword, Magnimarana accepts Mantooth Longbrow as his weilder and the bond is forged.
• Florence goes into the hills surrounding Brindol and composes a lament for Cebrë's death.
• Thordak goes to the Delightful Shield to inquire about Sophia building him a crossbow with reloading capabilities. She is uncertain if it can be done. But she agrees to try. She will try and have it ready for him by tomorrow.
• Bofus goes to DM Harpwizard where he picks up his enchanted mithral buckler (+1) for the price of 1000 g.p. Next, he pays to have his mithral chain enchanted. Unable to pay for all of it, DM accepts 1200 of the 1800 g.p. needed to for the exchange. Bofus agrees to pay the balance of 600 g.p. at his earliest convenience.
• DM Harpwizard enchants Bofus' Mithral Chain Mail (+1) in an extra planar chamber and returns with it in an apparent instant.
• Florence plays a sad lament in the woods and attracts a small bird. Following the bird, the bard is led to Dalgar, the Western Witch of the Eastern Greenwood who is trapped in a jaw tooth trap.
• Florence finds a branch and is able to free the witch.
• Bofus, Tirion, and Florence go to the market and find out where Leland Strickland lives.
• Bofus, Tirion, and Florence go to the house of former magistrate Strickland and hide to observe the residence.
• Mantooth, Matthais, and Thordak all go to visit Lord Jarmaath. When they arrive they discover that the Lord is deathly ill. He can barely speak, but he tells them that the clerics have been unable to heal him.
• Matthais determines that Jarmaath was probably poisoned.
• Thordak returns to the forest to find Dalgar and brings her to Brindol Keep to meet Lord Jarmaath.
• Tirion discovers a magic candle in Jarmaath's room that is believed to give off a poisonous gas when lit.
• Dalgar takes the candle back to her camp in the forest to Investigate.
• The Heroes of Elsir Vale enter the sewers and assault the hidden underground lair of the Blackscarzi.
• The Heroes dispatch two guards as they come racing through the secret door.
• Bofus disables several traps in the storeroom of the lair.
• Bofus lures out four rogues out of the barracks into a trap laid by the heroes in the storeroom.
• After an intense battle, three rogues are dead and one by the name of Mullins remains alive.
• Bofus sets off a poisonous dart trap and is hit by it.
• Moving northward into the lair of the Blackknives, the Heroes encounter a tavern room filled with three hobgoblins and five rogues. After a dramatic battle with Tirion's web spell, the heroes are victorious.
Rova 6 to Rova 20, 4710:
• Matthais makes crafts several magical belts and headbands for various party members.
• Thordak spends weeks training and working with the Hippogriff, Lulu.
Fireday, Rova 21, 4710:
• Thordak goes to D.M. Harpwizard and asks for some assistance using his extra planar gate to help train his hippogriff.
• Harpwizard let's Thordak go through the gate to a floating island in a land called Lamurentia.
• Thordak meets the leader of a group of flying bearded creatures called Yazarians.
• Thordak befriends a Yazarian named Kitchok who is the son of the Yazarian leader.
• Thordak rescues Kitchok in a flying accident when Kitchok crashes into a sea of green goo.
• Thordak is given a bottle of Groostak, which functions like a strength potion.
Starday, Rova 22, 4710:
• Mantooth, Bofus, Tirion, Thordak and Matthais meet with Lord Jarmaath at Brindol Keep.
• Jarmaath tells the party that he received word from Norro Wiston, the speaker of Drellin's Ferry that they are having a greater number of hobgoblin raids than they have ever seen.
• Jarmaath also says that Soranna Anitah, the Guard Captain in Drellin' Ferry is having an awful time trying to keep peace and order in the land.
• Jarmaath asks the party to travel to Drellin's Ferry to investigate the hobgoblin raids and find out as much information as they can and send word to him.
• The party is escorted the stables at Brindol Keep where Bofus is given a pony named Erod, Tirion is given a war pony named Kraz, and Mantooth is given a heavy war horse named Vartak.
• The party decides upon calling themselves the League of Champions.
Rova 23, 24, & 25 4710:
Sunday Rova 23rd.
•The League of Champions rides to Talar where they spend the evening at the Talar House.
Moonday, Rova 24th, 4710
• The Leage of Champions rides past Nimon's Gap and camps beyond the town.
Toilday, Rova 25th, 4710 (Day 1)
•The Leage of Champions rides nearly all the way to Drellin's Ferry where they are attacks by a marauding group of 8 hobgoblins, 2 hellhounds, a bladebearer and a cleric of the Red Hand.
• The League defeats the marauders and enters Drellin's Ferry where they stay at the Old Bridge Inn which is run by Kellin Shadowbanks, a friendly halfling.
• That evening Norro Wiston and Captain Soranna arrive at the Inn and ask the party for help in fighting the hobgoblins.
Wealday, Rova 26, 4710:
• Day 2 (Since arriving in Drellin's Ferry)
• Woke up at the Old Bridge Inn and left Drellin's Ferry west along the Dawn Way.
• You reach a wooden boardwalk that crosses a swampy region known as the Blackfens where you encounter a hungry five headed hydra.
• Zantith Selrios, comes running out of the woods at the sound of combat and aids the players in the battle.
• The hydra is slain and Tirion helps prevent it from healing by burning it in acid.
• The League of Champions finds a magical heavy shield made out of Mithral.
• The party returns south and then east to fine Jorr Natherson's Hut. However, the hut is deserted.
• Bofus find a journal in the hut belonging to Jorr Natherson. From reading it, you believe that Jorr went in search of the hobgoblins after one of his dogs was slain by a Hell Hound.
• Thordak picks up the trail and leads you east to a fork that leads north or south.
Oathday, Rova 27, 4710:
• Day 3
• Woke up in the Witchwood.
• Thordak led you north to the Old Forest Road.
• Travelling West along the road, the Heroes find tracks and follow them to a ruined keep.
• Bofus believes that the keep belongs to Wyrmlord Koth.
• Thordak sets fire to a hut outside of the keep and this lures out a half a dozen hobgoblins, 3 worgs and their riders, a manticore and a minotaur. A great battle enues.
• Bofus single handedly slays the minotaur using his feather token whip.
• Entering the ruined tower at the Keep, the party fights Koth and his minions.
• Tirion gains a great deal of information by telling Koth that he is a follower of Tiamat.
• Bofus find a map illustrating the plans of the Red Hand.
Fireday, Rova 28, 4710:
• Day 4
• Rode to Skull Gorge Bridge.
• Met Jorr Natherson
• Fought 12 Hobgoblins, 2 Hellhounds, 1 Bladebearer, and Ozyrrandion, a young adult green dragon.
• Rode north to Cinder Hill.
• Discovered the horde of the Red Hand, an army numbering in the thousands, composed of giants, ettins, worgs, worg riders, goblins, hobgoblins, siege equipment and a red dragon.
• Tirion and Bofus enter the horde in disguise as an evil sorcerer and his orcish assistant. However you soon realize that Bofus' orc disguise does not really work.
• After passing a guard checkpoint of Blackspawn Raiders, Tirion enters the Command Tent of General Hravek Kharn.
• Using an amazing amount of tying and deception, Tirion very convincingly tells Kharn that he worked for Baron Trask until Trask betrayed the Red Hand.
• Tirion's deception was excellent until he spoke of Wyrmlord Koth and his recent meeting. This lie destroyed his bluff attempt and Kharn ordered his guards to capture him.
• Tirion fled and cast invisibility. Bofus, who was working under an invisibility potion pilfered a few scrolls with some information on them. One was a Letter written in a very strange coded draconic script.
• Tirion lights Kharn's tent on fire and flees as does Bofus.
• The halfling and the gnome escape out of the horde and retreat back to skull gorge bridge where they rest for the night.
Starday, Rova 29, 4710:
• Day 5
• The heroes are awoken to the sound of the blasting horns or the approaching horde.
• Went to the home Grunty McGrunts and persuaded the Forest Giant to go back into the Wyrmsmoke Mountains and muster the Twistusk Clan come fight the Red Hand.
• Returned to Drellin's Ferry to warn them of the danger.
Sunday, Rova 30, 4710:
• Day 6
Moonday, Lamashan 1, 4710:
• Day 7
• The Heroes leave Drellin's Ferry, travel throughout the day and arrive at Nimon's Gap.
• The Heroes meet up with Teyani Sura and are informed of a roadblock north on the old Rhest Trail.
Toilday,Lamashan 2, 4710:
• Day 8
• The Heroes travel all day from Nimon's Gap and reach Talar in the evening.
• The Heroes shop at the Mystic Aura and picked up some helpful items.
• An elderly man invites Bofus and a few others to his Barge for a few other items.
• Meanwhile Mutamba preaches a sermon for the people of Talar.
• The Heroes go and introduce themselves to Lady Celiira Nesten and warn her of the impending doom of the vale. She is skeptical but wants to hear more.
• The Heroes are invited to dinner.
• Dinner is interrupted by the rude Duke Hestar Murandal who does not want to listen to the Heroes at all! Lady Nesten hastily departs in tears.
• Bofus follows the Lady Nesten who in turn asks him if they could kill the Duke.
• Lady Nesten tells the story of Blackmail that she is under.
• The Duke arrives out of the shadows, takes the Lady away and demands that the Heroes depart.
• Tirion threatens the Duke and he hastily flees.
• Bofus follows and overhears the Duke send his servant to deliver a note to House Kzlashtarr in the darklands.
• Bofus acquires the note, which is enough evidence to convict the Duke.
• The Heroes go to Duke Murandal's room and attack his guards and him.
• Mantooth kills the Duke fulfilling Lady Nesten's request.
• Heroes go to sleep.
Wealday, Lamashan 3, 4710:
• Day 9
• The Heroes wake up and Bofus find the key to the Darklands in the Duke's room. The Door is located under Nesten Keep.
• Bofus returns the key to Lady Nesten.
• The Heroes leave the residence of Lady Celira Nesten in Talar and travel north to Witchcross.
• The Heroes are met by an unwelcoming guard in Witchcross.
• Thordak drinks Raging Witch Fireale at the Belching Boar.
• The Heroes meet with Neryan Lanasun ,the Magistrate of Witchcross, and informs him of the Duke's death and warn's him to take care of the people.
• Unconvinced that he got the message, Bofus sneaks in and puts a knife to his chin and really assures him that action needs to be taken.
• Travelling north along the Rhest Trail, you come to a bridge guarded by a balding man who demands a toll.
• Tirion pays the toll after being warned that he would be cursed should he not pay.
• The Heroes continue north and camp beside a corn field where Lulu munches on the corn.
• The owner of the field, a farmer by the name of Egdom, arrives at the campsite and the party befriends him.
• The Heroes sleep in Egdom's barn that rainy evening.
Oathday, Lamashan 4, 4710:
• Day 10
• Early in the morning hours, on Thordak's watch, the Heroes are interrupted by a drow elf coming in out of the rain.
• Bofus climbs down out of the barn and discovers that it is a party of eight drow.
• After a threatening verbal confrontation, the Drow decides to depart, but not without barring the barn door and attempting to light it on fire. However, due to the rain, it did not catch fire.
• The Drow flee into the cornfield.
• The Heroes leave Egdom's farm and press further northward, following the Rhest Trail.
• They come upon a road block preventing any passage north.
• The Heroes fight off sixteen hobgoblins, two ogres and two bladebearers, burning the outpost in the process.
• Bofus, Tirion, Thordak and Mantooth meet Edvard Zamoyski, a Witch of the Witchwood, who aids them in their battle.
• During the battle, Mutamba flees into the woods.
• The Witch agrees to accompany the party on their quest to slay the Wyrmlords.
• The Heroes press on and sleep just off of the road, near the Blackfens.
Fireday, Lamashan 5, 4710:
• Day 11
• In the middle of the night, Bofus hears a creature near the campsite and decides to investigate.
• A Greenspawn Razorfiend is eating a Giant Owl.
• The Heroes attack the Razorfiend and slay it.
• A hunting party from the Tiri Kitor led by Killiar Arrowswift, lands nearby and begins asking questions. They are in search of an elf named Lanikar.
• Bofus give an identification band to Killiar that belonged to Lokios, who was Lanikar's owl.
• The Tiri Kitor presuade the Heroes to come back to Starsong Hill and meet with their leader, Sellyria Starsinger.
• The Heroes meet Sellyria Starsinger and explain their purpose in their quest.
• The Heroes are given a place to sleep in a guest tent.
• The following day, the Tiri Kitor hold a funeral for Lanikar Nightshadow.
• Bofus agrees to perform at it, and does an adequate job.
• Trellara Nightshadow asks Bofus is she could speak to him in private sometime soon.
Starday, Lamashan 6, 4710:
• Day 12
• Leaving early in the morning. The heroes ride Luvatars into Lake Rhest to attach the Horde when they least expect it.
• Passing a hut filled with Lizardfolk, the heroes stop and dispatch them before they raise the alarm.
• Bofus sneaks into the old Bell tower and releases the bell causing it to crash down to the ground.
• The heroes flee and hide out in the Old Rhestilar Inn where they spy on the Black Dragon Regiarix and Wyrmlord Saarvith.
• The heroes approach the Rhest Town Hall which is guarded by an Ettin.
• The heroes dispatch the Ettin as well as six ogres on the roof.
• The heroes descend into the town hall and dispatch another Ettin guardian.
• The heroes barge in and attack Wyrmlord Saarvith. The goblin flees and jumps into the water.
• Bofus grapples ahold of the goblin and pulls him back where Mantooth slays the wyrmlord.
• A letter is found that reports that the Red Hand is holding the Phylactery of a Lich known as the Ghostlord. The letter indicates that if the Phylactery is returned to the Ghost Lord, dire consequences could result.
• The Phylactery of the Ghostlord is found.
• The heroes meet a telepathic mind bender called Grallak Kul. After giving some information to the party, the strange creature is slain.
• Regiarix returns to his lair and is quickly slain by Mantooth and the other party members.
• Two black eyes of the dragon are found by Thordak who retrieves them from under the water.
• The heroes slay a greenspawn razorfiend and two hatchlings as well as destroy 23 eggs.
• They return to Starsong Hill where they are given a great feast to celebrate their heroic victory.
• Bofus meets a special friend named Elyria.
Sunday, Lamashan 7, 4710:
• Day 13
• Sellyria Starsong agrees to send a dozen elven hunters under the command of Killiar Arrowswift to Brindol to help defend the city from the attacking Red Hand.
• The heroes said their farewells and rode south with Killiar Arrowswift and the hunters of the Tiri Kitor.
• Camped out at Egdom's farm.
Moonday, Lamashan 8, 4710:
• Day 14
• Pushed onward south on horseback.
• Rode through Witchcross
• Arrived in Brindol in the evening.
Toilday, Lamashan 9, 4710:
• Day 15
• Purchased Provisions
• Spoke with the Harpwizard about the Ghostlord.
• Edvard went scouting with Killiar and met up with the Hammerfist Dwarves.
• Returned with Dwelgar, Son of Orthek.
• Departed late afternoon and arrived in Talar.
• Found a group of bandits raiding Lady Nesten's keep.
• Fought the bandits and a female human monk named Xemeshlar escaped.