Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Flykiller's Council of Thieves

Game Master flykiller


701 to 750 of 951 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

Dario looks over his shoulder at Bishop as they walk away. He shrugs. "Not saying he won't decide to leave the Bastards and quit his thieving. Might even become an upstanding member of society. Just saying I don't see him taking sacraments anytime soon. And that's really all we need from him right?"


Resources:
Grit: 3/3, Legal Judgement: 2/2 Martial Versatility:4/4
Male Musket Master 5/Brawler 2/Grand Marshal 5 Init: +12(+14) HP: 100/100 AC: 25/18/18 Fort:+14 Ref: +19 Will:+9 Grit Perception +23(+25)

"Fair enough. But that has nothin' to do with his race. Everyone makes their own choices. Doesn't matter if he has horns, cat ears, or even scales."


The tiefling starts to slowly get out of his bonds, with much groaning and cursing. When he notices another figure approaching, however, it takes one spasmatic action for him to break the remaining ropes and prepare to run, however he stops in his tracks when he notices the crossbow and the look in Ferrucio's eyes. He slowly raises his hands in the air.
"Okay, don't shoot! All you 'good people' just seem to hunt us for sport. Anyway, there's the church itself, but then there are four abandoned shops to the north. A carpenter, shoemaker, tailor and woodcarver. The owners are long gone, or maybe dead, don't know. These exits are opened at night. They're guarded, obviously, but it looks like it's not a problem for your pals. The church also has the guards at the main door, and the lookout in the belltower at all times. He rings the bells as soon as he spots trouble. There are supposed to be patrols between the entrances, but lately the lieutenants overseeing them became lax, so we were skipping the duty whenever we could. There, will you let me go now?"


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

The Professor seems to think about Bishop's assertion. He nods slowly. "True, I get what you're saying. Everyone does make their own choices. But how many times do you trust a Diabloist to have the best of intentions? Or especially your best interests in mind? Not often. Unless you know the person very well, you have to make certain judgments about them. I would prefer not to trust a random tiefling thug to have my best interests at heart."


Resources:
Grit: 3/3, Legal Judgement: 2/2 Martial Versatility:4/4
Male Musket Master 5/Brawler 2/Grand Marshal 5 Init: +12(+14) HP: 100/100 AC: 25/18/18 Fort:+14 Ref: +19 Will:+9 Grit Perception +23(+25)

"You choose to be a Diabolist. You don't choose to be a tiefling, a gnome, or even a half-orc. He is a thug, but that's got nothin' to do with race. I don't condemn people for what they are. I only have a problem with what they do." Bishop almost trails off for a bit as if he's remembering something. "Like breaking one of my oaths. That's what got me here."


You continue retreating towards the district wall, engaged in your conversation, when suddenly you hear suspicious noises ahead. Carefully approaching, you see that the breach in the wall you came through is being worked on by stonemasons. Listening for a while you hear a harsh voice barking orders from the other side - must be a Hellknight or a Dottari officer overseeing the repairs. You remember there was an abandoned building attached directly to the wall not far from here when you first crossed the wall.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Shelyn 1.75[ABD] (hp 16/16; AC 17/10/17; F: +6; R: +2, W; +8)

Dracius nods at Bishop's comments, But then, as a half-orc myself, it makes sense that I'd agree...


male human conjurer 1/spy 0ACD
Tiefling Prisoner wrote:
"There, will you let me go now?"

You've been very helpful so far, so your chances are good, Ferrucio says. I have two more questions. First, tell me about any magic-users amongst the Bastards. What sort of spells do they favour?

And second, what...unusual threats are there other than the mummy you mentioned?


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

"Looks like this way is out of the question. We don't need another run in with the Hellknights. Let's try that abandoned building we saw earlier. It should be just over here."


Ferrucio de Angelis wrote:
First, tell me about any magic-users amongst the Bastards. What sort of spells do they favour?

The tiefling smirks. "They have one less now. It is almost impossible for a tiefling to get a proper tuition in Westcrown, so there never were many arcane casters. As I told your friends, Palaveen himself serves Asmodeus, and enjoys considerable power. He likes exerting control over others, burning stuff, and playing tricks with his enemies. Sheila, who is the woman you just met, knows spell or two of the arcane, though she prefers her whip. You might encounter an occasional healer too, I didn't conduct a census."

Ferrucio de Angelis wrote:
And second, what...unusual threats are there other than the mummy you mentioned?

"I don't know of any traps if this is what you mean. But I can tell you that we stopped using the shoemaker's and carpenter's exits as Palaveen felt they're too much to manage. I don't know what he did with the shoemaker's, as we boarded it up, but the carpenter's is now used as his personal gateway. Rumor has it it's guarded by more undead he controls."


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

Probably wasn't clear before

Dario leads his group to where he remembers the abandoned building being against the wall.


HP 18/18 (AC18/To11/FF17) Female Half-Elf Paladin of Shelyn 1.50AD

Illithia tags behind the rest of the group. Dario's comments had unsettled her. She had heard those kinds of things before, directed at her. Half-elves couldn't be trusted, they were flighty. Didn't belong anywhere. Even one of her colleagues, a man who had risked his life and livelyhood to try and make Westcrown a better place. Illithia really felt for the tieflings in this district. They had done nothing wrong but being born. It made her sick. This is what she was fighting against.


You spend some time unboarding the door to the abandoned house and step in. It's dark inside (as the windows are also boarded) and a thick layer of dust covers the surfaces.
Perception checks please


Resources:
Grit: 3/3, Legal Judgement: 2/2 Martial Versatility:4/4
Male Musket Master 5/Brawler 2/Grand Marshal 5 Init: +12(+14) HP: 100/100 AC: 25/18/18 Fort:+14 Ref: +19 Will:+9 Grit Perception +23(+25)

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


As your eyes adjust to the cool darkness, you notice that the interior bears signs of distress. Shattered glass litters the floor, the furniture is overturned, stains of strange greasy substances coat the walls. This place looks like an arcane experimet went awry there. There is a wooden door in the opposite wall (but you know it's also barred from outside). In the far corner a set of spiral stairs leads upwards to the second floor. There is also a trapdoor to the cellar.

Perception DC15:

You spot a closed trunk to the side with a curious pile of dust near it.

Perception DC20:

You hear some kind of faint sound from the upper floor. It is similar to a child singing a lullaby, but with subtly different undertones. The sound repeats endlessly.


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

Dario's eyes are drawn to the trunk in the room and he takes a step towards it. He stops suddenly as he begins hearing a noise upstairs. "Something is upstairs. It's like a child's song...but different." The Professor continues to move to the trunk and examines it and the dust around the box.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 Examine the trunk and dust closer


Dario carefully approaches the trunk, trying to avoid stepping on glass shards. Even his low-light vision cannot fully penetrate the darkness and the small details blur and escape his sight. When he picks a pinch of dust and smells it, it smells of ash. He can't discern anything special about the trunk.


Resources:
Grit: 3/3, Legal Judgement: 2/2 Martial Versatility:4/4
Male Musket Master 5/Brawler 2/Grand Marshal 5 Init: +12(+14) HP: 100/100 AC: 25/18/18 Fort:+14 Ref: +19 Will:+9 Grit Perception +23(+25)

"Young ones? Here?"


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

"I don't know. Something is odd about the singing." Dario's attention, however, is on the trunk. After looking it over, he shrugs and flips the latch on it. He tries to lift the lid.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Shelyn 1.75[ABD] (hp 16/16; AC 17/10/17; F: +6; R: +2, W; +8)

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 {+2 from scavenger racial trait not included}


The lid budges ever so slightly but does not open. The lock still holds it tight.


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

Smiling, Dario fishes out some picks and starts trying to unlock the trunk. For a moment it also seems like he forgets the danger they might be in as he tackles the lock.

Activate Archaeologist's Luck
Disable Device: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20


Dario begins fiddling with the rusty and wobbly lock, but as soon as both pins make contact with the lock's innards, a bright spark of energy is released, momentarily flashing the room and dealing 1d6 ⇒ 3 points of electrical damage to Dario (Ref save DC16 to halve). This energy, however, is enough to completely destroy whatever still kept the trunk shut, and the lid slowly opens up with a screech. You get a sense that this trap was much more powerful once, but got exhausted after an earlier discharge.
When the tremor in Dario's hands stops, he peers into the chest to discover:
two golden rings with empty sockets where the gems used to be
masterwork cold iron sickle
masterwork alchemical silver dagger
a half-empty purse with platinum coins
a neat black journal without any labels
a stained book resembling a spellbook
an inkwell and a quill.


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Dario is caught by the flash of electricity. It hits the metal tool in his hand and sends a jolt through his body. He gasps and winces. "Well, nothing I haven't felt before, I guess. Let's see what we've 'discovered'."

He throws back the lids and smiles. The velvet purse quickly disappears and then the half-elf grabs the two books. He slips them into his bag. Then he tosses the dagger to Bishop and picks up the sickle himself. The remaining items quickly find their way to Dario's bag too. "Not bad, not bad. Now, where should we go next? Up or down?"


Resources:
Grit: 3/3, Legal Judgement: 2/2 Martial Versatility:4/4
Male Musket Master 5/Brawler 2/Grand Marshal 5 Init: +12(+14) HP: 100/100 AC: 25/18/18 Fort:+14 Ref: +19 Will:+9 Grit Perception +23(+25)

Bishop catches the dagger before and stows it in his belt. "Down. Just lead the way."


So, looks like down it is?
You open the trapdoor and peer inside. It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Those without darkvision can barely see the other end of the stepladder going down. Very unpleasant, unnatural, irritating smells come out, making your eyes water and your noses itch.

darkvision or light source:

Crates, barrels, and glass apparel fill the cellar. Some of it is broken. There are stains of some thick, glistening, mercury-like liquid here and there.


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

Dario open the trapdoor and gags at the smell. "Ugh. Down you said? It smells like the gut of a Ulfen Hill Goat." He makes a motion and four sets of small torches appear and quickly descend into the hole.

"It looks like a storage cellar. There might be a way out, but based on everything in here, there could also be some dangerous chemicals down there."

Cast Dancing Lights into the cellar


male human conjurer 1/spy 0ACD

Sorry for my absence, my campaigns tab was once again not updating. :|

Earlier, back at the alley
Ferrucio's hand tightens on his crossbow, pointed at the back of the tiefling's head. But something stays his hand. He hefts his crossbow, and nudges the prone tiefling's leg with his foot.

All right. You can go.

Ferrucio pauses.

You really should consider what the pretty lady said, you know. She's right--about 'meaningless banditry'? That road either gets you killed quickly, or rich and paranoid. It's not the sort of life I'd wish on my worst enemy.

He backs off a few paces to let the tiefling get up, and rubs his face with his hand.

Go on. Get out of here--before I change my mind. Ferrucio sits on a crate, his crossbow still at the ready. Must be getting soft, he mutters to himself.

After the tiefling leaves, Ferrucio spends a minute or so in quiet contemplation, then makes his way back to where he and his companions had entered the area, only a short time earlier.

###

Ferrucio's Perception check at the house: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

###

Ferrucio arrives at the same dilapidated house as the others, just as Dario mentions hill goats.

What, is your mother down there? Ferrucio remarks with a sly grin.

Then he hears the strange singing. It sends a shiver down his spine.

What is making that noise? he asks the others.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Shelyn 1.75[ABD] (hp 16/16; AC 17/10/17; F: +6; R: +2, W; +8)

Dracius leans forward into the dark, his orcish eyes showing him the crates. What is that thick liquid? He opens his mouth to ask when four little balls of light appear, shifting his vision back to colour. He blinks once as his eyes adjust and asks, "Does anyone know what that thick silvery stuff is?"


male human conjurer 1/spy 0ACD

Silvery stuff?

Ferrucio moves forward and peers down into the cellar. After a brief look, he recoils and retrieves a kerchief from his breast pocket, which he places over his nose and mouth. Then he takes another look.

Hmmf. His voice is muffled by the kerchief. Mooks mike qmicksilmer

Knowledge check: 1d20 ⇒ 2
If (arcana): 2 + 9 = 11
If (planes): 2 + 12 = 14
If (religion): 2 + 8 = 10

I am guessing that (nobility) and (local) aren't going to get Ferrucio anywhere...


Ferrucio senses that the cellar is filled with strange, raw magic. On second look, he notices that there have somehow become more liquid patches directly below the trapdoor. But perhaps the alchemical fumes are playing tricks on his mind - he feels a slight dizziness and finds it hard to focus.


Resources:
Grit: 3/3, Legal Judgement: 2/2 Martial Versatility:4/4
Male Musket Master 5/Brawler 2/Grand Marshal 5 Init: +12(+14) HP: 100/100 AC: 25/18/18 Fort:+14 Ref: +19 Will:+9 Grit Perception +23(+25)

"No clue. I don't think we wanna touch it though. Maybe we should go up first."


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

"I would second that. I don't like the look of all this down here."


HP 18/18 (AC18/To11/FF17) Female Half-Elf Paladin of Shelyn 1.50AD

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Sorry this is stepping outside the bounds, but as a player I think I know what the sound is, and I made a knowldge check to see if Illithia might know. If this is out-of-line, let me know.

Illithia gets more and more pale the longer the group lingers in the house. "That sound... there are times when a lonely or neglected child dies... their spirit refuses to leave the world, and instead remains. They call it an Attic Whisperer..." Illithia pauses to regain her composition. Dead children were so sad. So much beauty lost. "They are said to be able to steal your breath right from your mouth."


Heh ;) You actually have the means to find out what it really is ;)
Illithia feels that the sound is repeating with uncanny precision, one verse not different from the next. She can also discern very quiet but hard small quick steps going round and round, with a pause once a verse ends. This may or may not be an attic whisperer as those vary greatly in manifestations.
If you so desire, you can skip both the cellar and the upper floor. The door has to be broken first, and then unboarded. A window can be unboarded from inside, but leaving through a window will require squeezing.


HP 18/18 (AC18/To11/FF17) Female Half-Elf Paladin of Shelyn 1.50AD

Illithia was trembling, but she visibly swallowed her fear. "We... we shouldn't let that poor spirit continue it's loneliness. We should put it to rest." She readied her glaive, as if to say how they should go about doing that.


Resources:
Grit: 3/3, Legal Judgement: 2/2 Martial Versatility:4/4
Male Musket Master 5/Brawler 2/Grand Marshal 5 Init: +12(+14) HP: 100/100 AC: 25/18/18 Fort:+14 Ref: +19 Will:+9 Grit Perception +23(+25)

"That sounds really sad. How do we..." Bishop quickly gets the point as Illithia readies her weapon and doesn't finish his question.


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

"You're suggesting we go tangle with a spirit?" He sighs. "Ok, I'm in, but remember that we did what we came to do. I could use some healing, though. That tiefling packed a wallop."


HP 18/18 (AC18/To11/FF17) Female Half-Elf Paladin of Shelyn 1.50AD

It isn't incoporeal, so we won't be entirely screwed.

"Of course Dario. You should ask sooner." Illithia places a hand on the Professor's shoulder, the Rose's power flowing through her into him.

Lay on Hands: 1d6 ⇒ 4


male human conjurer 1/spy 0ACD

Ferrucio steps back from the trapdoor and removes the kerchief from his mouth. He folds the kerchief neatly as he talks.

Which is it, up or down? If we're going up, can I suggest that we close this door first? Not that I'm entirely sure that will help; I think that liquid stuff might be alive somehow--whatever it is. And there is magic down there of some description.

He replaces the kerchief in his pocket and hefts his crossbow in his right hand. With his left, he makes an arcane gesture and his hand becomes wreathed in frost crystals.

Best to be prepared, he says.


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

Dario takes a deep breath and for a moment it seems like a weight is lifted off his chest. He catches a whiff of rose petals and he isn't sure if it's Illithia or the power of Shelyn. "Thanks, my dear. I probably should have asked for it sooner, but I thought we were clear of this place." He works his shoulder and it feel better even though his ribs still ached.

Dario kicks the trapdoor closed. "There, now let's see what this child-spirit has in store for us." He pulls out a shortbow and motions for Illithia to take the lead.


I assume the marching order is as follows: Illithia, Bishop, Dracius, Dario, Ferrucio. Let me know if you want to change something.
The group closes the trapdoor and begins to climb up the spiral staircase. The creaking of old boards is somewhat muffled by the thick layer of dust. As you get to the upper floor, you can hear the following song repeated in a high-pitched, sorrowful voice with strange reverberations:

"the night falls with a silent sigh, soulless are we.
the emotion for which you sacrifice yourself
flares once, then dies,
smothered by your obsession.
all hope must sicken and die.

your soul thrives no more.
how could you leave me?
lost souls surround us, crying,
we have lost our light."

The voice seem to come from a door at the end of a dark corridor. A small line of light escapes from underneath the door. As you approach, the line is briefly crossed by a shadow, then the singing stops abruptly and the house falls dead silent, save for the beating of your own hearts.

As Illithia carefully pushes the door, it opens inward, revealing a room which has once been richly decorated but fell in decay. The room is illuminated by a window, through which the setting sun casts orange-hued evening rays. Withered flowers and wreaths are everywhere, as well as plush toys and and small furniture. Everything in in predominantly white and pale rose colours. The central part of the room is occupied by a large dollhouse, about 5 feet wide and 3 feet high. The room looks empty.
Perception checks from those entering the room, please.


Resources:
Grit: 3/3, Legal Judgement: 2/2 Martial Versatility:4/4
Male Musket Master 5/Brawler 2/Grand Marshal 5 Init: +12(+14) HP: 100/100 AC: 25/18/18 Fort:+14 Ref: +19 Will:+9 Grit Perception +23(+25)

I'm good with that.

Perception
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Bishop takes a look around the room, however he is clearly distracted by all the bright colors. "This ain't right." He attempts to check out the doll house.


Male Half-Elf Archaeologist Bard 2 [1/15hp | AC: 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+4 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +5 | low-light vision; Per +7, SM +4] [Luck: 2/8]

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 Really?!

Dario follows Bishop's eyes and is caught up in the contrast of colors and decor with the rest of the house below.


Tee hee. Waiting for someone to ruin everything with a roll of 19 :)


Resources:
Grit: 3/3, Legal Judgement: 2/2 Martial Versatility:4/4
Male Musket Master 5/Brawler 2/Grand Marshal 5 Init: +12(+14) HP: 100/100 AC: 25/18/18 Fort:+14 Ref: +19 Will:+9 Grit Perception +23(+25)

Yea, lets see how long we can keep up this streak of suck going. :)


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Shelyn 1.75[ABD] (hp 16/16; AC 17/10/17; F: +6; R: +2, W; +8)

Earlier...
Dracius casts a Detect Magic to look at the silver-sludge, attempting to determine what it is.

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

And now...
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 {Possibly +2, Scavenger Racial Trait}


Dracius did not detect any divine presence or religious significance of the blobs. They did, however, radiate a very unstable and constantly changing magical aura of moderate strength, which did not belong to any of the eight classic schools. It was more like a radiation of raw magical energy.


male human conjurer 1/spy 0ACD

Is this really wise? Ferrucio whispers as they near the stairs. Surely this whatever-it-is can wait. It's been here who knows how long...

He checks and rechecks the tension on his crossbow.

Is this really even something the Children of Westcrown should be investigating, or do we have Dario's damnable curiosity to blame for this predicament?

It's clear that he's talking to cover his own nerves.

When Illithia pushes the door open, Ferrucio stays well back, and peers down to the floor below to make sure none of the suspicious maybe-sentient-maybe-not liquid is following them.

Perception towards downstairs area as rearguard: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26; what was that about a 19? At least it's not toward the scary room!

If everyone eventually troops into the room, Ferrucio will too. That Perception check is below:

Perception check into scary room: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11; there you go!

701 to 750 of 951 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Patcher's Council of Thieves (IC Thread) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.