Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 5: The Demonskar Legacy
The Screaming Jungle


151 to 200 of 4,702 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 14/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)
DM Fflash wrote:

Outside the Inn

I'm assuming everyone is here. If you specifically decided to not join the party, I'm guessing you would have said so by now.

As Epik moves forward reaching for his sword, and Malcolm reaches for his weapon, the paladin catches a gleam of something in the dinosaur's eye. It seems to still be tracking the party even as it eats. And there's something more, it's the gleam of ... intelligence?

** spoiler omitted **

Exploding from the trees to the north and south are two more of the creatures surprising you with their suddenness. With a high-pitched scream, the creatures charge teeth and claws flashing. The original two creatures turn towards the party as well, beginning a quick run, mouths open wide.

You've fallen into their trap!

** spoiler omitted **

Initiative order: Malcolm, Dalamus, White, Magma, Nemoris, Green, Red, Nowzai, Blue, Epik

Perception check ... 1d20 ⇒ 7

Epik attacks the nearest dinosaur on his turn. Several attack rolls, cricicals and damage rolls...

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Critical 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Critical 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Critical 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Critical Threat
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Damage
1d12 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Need a perception check for Magma


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
critical1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
critical1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
critical1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

if i kill the white dino i will move to the closest dino if the elder is not in danger

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
critical1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
critical1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
critical1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

If i critical on two 20 the damage should be 3d12 + 6

Let me know or roll the extra d12 for me

magma


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

perception

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

AC 22 hp 41


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 14/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)
DM Fflash wrote:

Common Room

Epik wrote:

Perhaps you can help us. Have you by chance seen a cleric or acoloytes of the church of St Cuthbert pass through recently?

Also, I'm curious, why do you keep a caged baboon in the bar?"

She accepts the gold piece with a quick flash of her hand. "Rooms we got, Tork'll help ya with those. Water coming up for ya ... whatchyor friends want?"

To Epik's other questions, she frowns and thinks for a moment, looking up at the rafters and then says, "Yeah, I think so, hard fella, gray in the hair. I think he came through with some folks a while back and then stopped back through earlier this week. Seemed nice enough. Left a decent tip both times and stayed overnight with his friends. Different rooms all of them. I'd talk with the boss about it though," She thumbs her hand at the bartender.

"As for the monkey, Tork says it brings a little piece of the jungle inside. Adds flava! You like him? We call him 'Jiggles' onna 'count he likes to shake the cage when he gets all randy!" She throws back her head and laughs loudly.

Epik thanks the barmaid and heads over to Tork.

"Sir, we seek clerics and acolytes of St Cuthbert. The barmaid says they have been through here recently. Can you tell me anything about what has happened to them or their where abouts? We're not here to cuase trouble for you, just to find our friends."

Epik places five gold pieces on the bar.


I'll add a d12 roll for ya.

By the way, you can use the preview function to check how it looks before hand. You can also used edit to change things to minimize the number of posts overall ... helps me when I'm sorting through everything to resolve combat.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:

I'll add a d12 roll for ya.

By the way, you can use the preview function to check how it looks before hand. You can also used edit to change things to minimize the number of posts overall ... helps me when I'm sorting through everything to resolve combat.

2 d12 per critical


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

also since i am going after the White dino, will i get a flanking bonus if he attacks the elder first?


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Perception

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Attacks with Shortbow

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 141d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 141d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 151d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1
DM Fflash wrote:

Outside the Inn

Survival will not .. however ...

You cannot tell what/who is being eaten without getting closer.

Is survival not working because of something specific to these tracks, or is it just because we're not trying to follow the tracks? Just making sure, I've been putting a lot of points into survival for this exact type of situation and hope I'm not wasting it!

Handle Animal 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Perception(olfactory)1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Perception(audible)1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Round 1 || Initiative 20 || 35/35 hp || AC 17

Perception DC17 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

I'll attack Blue with Rapid Shot:
Attack1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Attack1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Male Half Elf Rogue 7
DM Fflash wrote:

Common Room

Epik wrote:

Perhaps you can help us. Have you by chance seen a cleric or acoloytes of the church of St Cuthbert pass through recently?

Also, I'm curious, why do you keep a caged baboon in the bar?"

She accepts the gold piece with a quick flash of her hand. "Rooms we got, Tork'll help ya with those. Water coming up for ya ... whatchyor friends want?"

To Epik's other questions, she frowns and thinks for a moment, looking up at the rafters and then says, "Yeah, I think so, hard fella, gray in the hair. I think he came through with some folks a while back and then stopped back through earlier this week. Seemed nice enough. Left a decent tip both times and stayed overnight with his friends. Different rooms all of them. I'd talk with the boss about it though," She thumbs her hand at the bartender.

"As for the monkey, Tork says it brings a little piece of the jungle inside. Adds flava! You like him? We call him 'Jiggles' onna 'count he likes to shake the cage when he gets all randy!" She throws back her head and laughs loudly.

Once the drinks are ordered, Dalamus will return to the partys table.

if he hears any of the conversation about Tork (Let me know and I will write something), Dalamus will go back and speak with him, if not he will have a seat and take in the surroundings.


Surprise Round

Survival should work on finding/following tracks, perception used to notice something wrong with the pile and then I changed it to tracks to take the dinosaurs away from the tavern, just didnt change the skill. You should be fine

The suddenness of the assault from the seemingly non-aggressive animals stuns everyone except Nemoris and Malcolm who use their actions to jerk out their weapons.

White charges Nowzai but stumbles on the way and flails harmlessly at the air. Blue does the same at Malcolm, leaping at the last minute, huge taloned feed leading the way with teeth and foreclaws following. Malcolm dodges a bit but bloody gashes open up any how.

Dice:

I let white use the crap rolls from the discussion post, but he still hits Nowzai 2x for 13 + 5 = 18

Blue vs Malcolm
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 191d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 71d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Total 2 hits for 16


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1
DM Fflash wrote:

Surprise Round

Survival should work on finding/following tracks, perception used to notice something wrong with the pile and then I changed it to tracks to take the dinosaurs away from the tavern, just didnt change the skill. You should be fine

Great, thanks Tike. Here is the Knowledge roll

Knowledge: Nature 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Dinos Round 1

Malcolm steps back and fires at blue striking it. Dalamus pulls out his shortbow and fires at blue nicking it in the shoulder.

White continues its assault on Nowzai, tearing into the wizard in a fury of teeth and blood. Magma steps around behind it and takes it's head off with one clean blow at the shoulder.

Nemoris draws his bow and fires at blue hitting twice, causing the creature to stagger, whine, and retreat.

Green and red squeal loudly and both rush the steel form of Epik. Epik retaliates with a solid blow to red.

Round 2 actions plus I still need a round 1 action from Nowzai (if he's still standing?) Damage results are in the dice, you're keeping track of it, not me. So this is why the hit point totals are important!

Dice:

White vs Nowzai 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15; hit!
Dam 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
White vs Nowzai 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9; miss
White vs Nowzai 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12; hit!
Dam 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
White vs Nowzai 1d20 ⇒ 19; hit!
Dam 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Red vs Epik 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25; hit!
crit confirm 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8; fail
Dam 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Red vs Epik 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21; hit!
Dam 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Red vs Epik 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19; miss
Red vs Epik 1d20 ⇒ 13; miss
Green vs Epik 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13; miss
Green vs Epik 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10; miss
Green vs Epik 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20; miss
Green vs Epik 1d20 ⇒ 20; hit!
crit confirm 1d20 ⇒ 15; fail
Dam 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1

The Road to Sasserine

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Common Room

Nemoris is visibly upset about the caged baboon, although he doesn't vocalize it. When the bartender asks about drinks I'll order an Ale. Ale for me. When she mentions the baboon I'll scowl at Tonk. Nothing should be caged, I'll have to see if an opportunity presents itself to free this creature.

For a handle animal check, would I need to move over and be close enough to speak with or otherwise interact with the baboon? If so: Nemoris will watch to see how other patrons interact with the baboon, if he sees anyone approaching it he'll do the same and see if he can examine the cage.


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1

Round 2 || Initiative 20 || 35/35 hp || AC 17

I'll attack Blue with Rapid Shot (or target Red if it dies/is dead):
Attack1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Attack1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Forgot Point Blank Shot gives +1 to hit as well as damage (reason for changed to hit roll


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

i will pour CMW down the elder throat and move to attack the red in a flanking position then moving to the green when it dies.

Magma


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus will now take aim at Red

Initiative 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Attack Shortbow

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 151d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Nowzai is dead.

-13 of 24 hp


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 2

I will attack Blue again. White if Blue Dies. Red if Blue and White are Dead

To Hit - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 Against Touch AC
Damage - 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Nowzai al'Nazari wrote:

Nowzai is dead.

-13 of 24 hp

I show Nowzai with 27 hps total on the char sheet from prev adventurer and taking 37 points of damage which kills him anyhow, but just wanted to be sure my numbers were right.

Revenge for the 4-armed monkey, just sayin'


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:
Nowzai al'Nazari wrote:

Nowzai is dead.

-13 of 24 hp

I show Nowzai with 27 hps total on the char sheet from prev adventurer and taking 37 points of damage which kills him anyhow, but just wanted to be sure my numbers were right.

Revenge for the 4-armed monkey, just sayin'

i thought -11 was dead?


-Con are my house rules, but the regular rules are -10


Dino fight Round 2

Blue is in retreat, but Malcolm fires at it again, striking it as it flees.

Dalamus and Nemoris both fire arrows deep into the chest of red and it whimpers, attempting to drag itself off as well. Magma runs over to finish it off and leaves it a bloody heap.

Green, still in a rage, continues to assault Epik but is only able to scratch the paladin once. Epik retaliates scoring a minor wound.

MAP HERE

Only Green left, blue is in retreat.

Dice:

Green vs. Epik => To hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10; (miss)
Green vs. Epik => To hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18; (miss)
Green vs. Epik => To hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15; (miss)
Green vs. Epik => To hit: 1d20 ⇒ 20; (hit) Confirm Crit: 1d20 ⇒ 16; (fail) Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Magma vs Red => To hit:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22; Damage:1d12 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:

Dino fight Round 2

Blue is in retreat, but Malcolm fires at it again, striking it as it flees.

Dalamus and Nemoris both fire arrows deep into the chest of red and it whimpers, attempting to drag itself off as well. Magma runs over to finish it off and leaves it a bloody heap.

Green, still in a rage, continues to assault Epik but is only able to scratch the paladin once. Epik retaliates scoring a minor wound.

MAP HERE

Only Green left, blue is in retreat.

** spoiler omitted **

if i got the killing blow on the red i can take 5 foot step and attack the green with Cleave


Magma Iron Clan wrote:
if i got the killing blow on the red i can take 5 foot step and attack the green with Cleave

Cleave doesn't work that way any more:

Cleave Link


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 3

I will attack Green

To-Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 / Damage - 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:
Magma Iron Clan wrote:
if i got the killing blow on the red i can take 5 foot step and attack the green with Cleave

Cleave doesn't work that way any more:

Cleave Link

thanks did not know they updated the feat


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1

Round 3 || Initiative 20 || 35/35 hp || AC 17

It doesn't make a huge difference, but my first arrow should have gone at blue last round.

I'll take a 5 foot step attack Green with Rapid Shot if I can without hitting Epik or Dalamus(and then target Blue if Green dies/is dead). If I can not attack Green I'll vocalize that, and attack Blue:

To Hit1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21;Damage1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
To Hit1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22;Damage1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 3
Initiative 26 / HP 25/41 / AC 19

Sorry I forgot this info above.


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus will fire an arrow at Green

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Dinos Round 3

In a hail of gunfire, axe blows, and arrows, green goes down in a slump. Nemoris turns and fires a final arrow into the fleeing blue and drops it as well.

The raging combat is over as quickly as it began, and the focus turns back to the down and out wizard whose intestines are on the outside of his robes.

END COMBAT -- Everyone receives 540xp

What's the plan with Nowzai? Once you figure that out, we'll press with the game

If Nowzai wishes to spend a Prestige Point, the Bluecrater Academy (specifically, Nowzai's patron, Vortimax Weer) will weigh in with 500gp worth of goodwill towards a raise dead.


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 14/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)
DM Fflash wrote:

Dinos Round 3

In a hail of gunfire, axe blows, and arrows, green goes down in a slump. Nemoris turns and fires a final arrow into the fleeing blue and drops it as well.

The raging combat is over as quickly as it began, and the focus turns back to the down and out wizard whose intestines are on the outside of his robes.

END COMBAT -- Everyone receives 540xp

What's the plan with Nowzai? Once you figure that out, we'll press with the game

If Nowzai wishes to spend a Prestige Point, the Bluecrater Academy (specifically, Nowzai's patron, Vortimax Weer) will weigh in with 500gp worth of goodwill towards a raise dead.

"We need to get Nowzai back to Cauldron. I'm sure Jenya can arrange for him to be raised."


As a reminder, its around 930 at night and it took you roughly 6 hours to get here walking (24ish miles)


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

"We need to get Nowzai back, but we don't all need to go. I think we should take a couple volunteers. The rest of us could gather the information that we set off for. Magma and myself are already under time scrutiny, so either we could leave and bring him back.....although this will also close a door for us to return since we have a temporary time allowance.....or a couple others could make the round trip. What does everyone think? We could all o back as well, but I think that would be a mistake."


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1
Dalamus Othreleth wrote:
"We need to get Nowzai back, but we don't all need to go. I think we should take a couple volunteers. The rest of us could gather the information that we set off for. Magma and myself are already under time scrutiny, so either we could leave and bring him back.....although this will also close a door for us to return since we have a temporary time allowance.....or a couple others could make the round trip. What does everyone think? We could all o back as well, but I think that would be a mistake."

"Is it going to hurt if we stay the night? I've never seen someone raised from the dead, not sure about what it entails or what we need to do. I'm not much of a people person, so I don't know how much help I'll be with these investigations.

If we decide someone needs to bring him back right away... well, we could see about buying some of those horses and riding. I guess I'd do as well as anyone else."

This is definitely the most Nemoris has talked since anyone here has met him. He's nearly rambling, and appears shaken.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:

Dinos Round 3

In a hail of gunfire, axe blows, and arrows, green goes down in a slump. Nemoris turns and fires a final arrow into the fleeing blue and drops it as well.

The raging combat is over as quickly as it began, and the focus turns back to the down and out wizard whose intestines are on the outside of his robes.

END COMBAT -- Everyone receives 540xp

What's the plan with Nowzai? Once you figure that out, we'll press with the game

If Nowzai wishes to spend a Prestige Point, the Bluecrater Academy (specifically, Nowzai's patron, Vortimax Weer) will weigh in with 500gp worth of goodwill towards a raise dead.

Let move him to the barn with the Horse we should put his gear into the bag of holding for safe keeping. what were the dino's eating ?


The man is older, half-eaten, and has been dead for a while. He had while shoulder length hair but was bald on top. He had a handle-bar moustache and is wearing nice bit not expensive work clothes and apron.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

do you think he work at the Lucky monkey?


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

"Nowzai has been with us the whole time, and I am sure that he has aided or saved each of us many times. I have 500GP that I am willing to part with, so that he may once again walk on this planet"


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 14/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)
Dalamus Othreleth wrote:
"Nowzai has been with us the whole time, and I am sure that he has aided or saved each of us many times. I have 500GP that I am willing to part with, so that he may once again walk on this planet"

"We should all travel back together. Splitting the party places us all at risk. Let's spend the night and head back to Cauldron at first light. I will provide 300 gp to raise Nowzai. We also need to bury this body."


Perception DC:22:
You hear a faint rustling in the leaves above you and look up to see a small humanoid figure dressed in a raggedy shirt and pants with no shoes. He looks very comfortable in the tree, and obviously has a lot of experience with climbing. He's human and young, perhaps pre-teen. You may take an action before he speaks below if you so desire.

"You all can take the horses if you want ... they don't belong to anyone ..." A soft, slow voice comes down out of the trees above the party, trailing off the end of his sentence like he intended to say more. It's difficult to make out the figure silhouetted against the moon.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 - Perception


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

young one, do you know who this is? do you know what happen?

you can come with us, we will look after you.


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1

Completely forgot about this until now, what do I need to do to hang on to ammo Tike? Should I roll something after a combat to see how many arrows I recover?

Arrow Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Epik wrote:
Dalamus Othreleth wrote:
"Nowzai has been with us the whole time, and I am sure that he has aided or saved each of us many times. I have 500GP that I am willing to part with, so that he may once again walk on this planet"
"We should all travel back together. Splitting the party places us all at risk. Let's spend the night and head back to Cauldron at first light. I will provide 300 gp to raise Nowzai. We also need to bury this body."

I agree, let's stay together. If we had been any less, these creatures would have most likely slain more than just Nowzai. Should we stay and complete our quest? One more day should not effect him, should it?

Perception Check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

I'll say in a quick, low voice "We are not alone friends, a small human in the tree!"
I'll gesture at the tree/human, and nock an arrow, but keep my bow pointed down.


Male Half Elf Rogue 7
Malcolm Reigns wrote:
d20+6 - Perception

Perception

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

151 to 200 of 4,702 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.