Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 5: The Demonskar Legacy
The Demonskar: Vaprak's Voice


1,851 to 1,900 of 5,226 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>

Nemoris can see Epik but not Dalamus.


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

I am confused....Dalamus was suppose to be retreating backwards, and Epik was going to step in front of him, yet according to the map he really hasn't moved anywhere


Dalamus has moved twice taking 5' steps. Did you want to move faster and draw AoOs?


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Round 4 (Init 18)

Nowzai:

hp 31 of 32
AC 14 (t 12, ff 12)
Status -1 Str

Spells Prepared
Cantrips: detect magic, light, message, sonic snap
1st: benign transposition, guided shot, shield, lsr orb of sound
2nd: baleful transposition, greater slide, summon monster II
3rd:

Acid Dart 6 uses remaining (8/day)
Riftcutter 1 use remaining (1/day)

Pearl of Power (1st) 1 use remaining (1/day)
Slippers of Spider Climbing 10 minutes remaining (10/day)

Wand of acid arrow 10 charges
Wand of detect secret doors 13 charges
Wand of mage armor 38 charges
Wand of magic missile 36 charges

Crossbow bolts 17

"Magma, look out!" Nowzai calls out a warning, then begins casting a complex spell.

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

What are the ogres, zombies or skeletons (or other?)?

If skeletons, use Riftcutter to recall summon monster III, casting to summon 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 small earth elementals. Otherwise, small fire elementals. Array them behind the ogres, in relation to Magma (maximum flankage).


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

are you allowing Magma's attack in round 3? If so does it put the skeleton down?


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Can I take a 5', stay out of the dino's reach(if he's alive) and see the ogres this round or be able to take a 5' this round and next round and see them then?


Nowzai:
They are zombies. Forgot the picture, sorry.

Malcolm: no, Magma's round 3 attack was a miss since it wasn't in before I posted.

Rules from PRD: Take a 5', you may or may not be in this huge creature's reach which is generally 15'. Line of sight is determined by drawing a straight line from any point on your square to any point on their square. Cover may apply given how much is blocked.

EDIT: Clarification: Magma's attack wasn't a miss because of when it was posted, it was a miss because I rolled it for him. If I'd rolled a hit then it would've been a hit.


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:82/82, F9 / R13 / W8
DM Fflash wrote:
Nemoris can see Epik but not Dalamus.

If I can use hearing Dalamus and seeing Epik to safely take a shot I will. If not, I'll use the round to make sure I have the wand of healing I was using yesterday close at hand to help heal anyone who might not make it. For round 4, probably will be more of the same. I'll yell out I can't help and attack if I can't tell where everyone is and hold my attacks until I can at least see both allies.

Round 4 || Initiative 7 || 53/53 hp || AC 23

I'll hold my attacks until I can see something to hit, or if both of my allies are out of the cloud of fog. I'll also talk and try to direct them towards me.

If I do get the chance to attack:

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 4 - AC 20 / HP 31 / Init 10

I will just take 2 shots at the T-Rex again and 5' if it kills him.

To Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

To Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I will actually take a 5' to my left, before the attack, since the T-Rex attacks before me and fire, if my first shot kills him I will attempt to hit the zombie I can see behind him with the second shot. It will be at at -2 because of range so Touch AC 19. If the first shot doesn't kill the T-Rex, second shot into him as well.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

DM:
Are you still here?


Malcolm:

They're all moving now! Even the worms! I can feel them ... I don't know why I can talk to you ... are there others? I don't sense them. Come .... quic ... the voice trails off listlessly in your mind.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

DM:
I am coming, we are coming, hang onAny info on my sense motive roll?


Malcolm:

Albeit very difficult to pick up cues, you can't sense any dissembling


Nemoris: you can see Epik and you're fairly certain Dalamus is to the left of you. If you aim into the right half of the mist, you think you're good to go.


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 2/3 1st, 1/3 2nd; 2/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 7/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Round 4 HP 43 AC 22

Epik attacks the zombie on Dalamus's right flank. If the zombie goes down, or if Dalamus moves back, Epik will move to the adjacent square next to Dalamus to protect his flank.

Attack:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 Damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

The smite evil discription says any target within sight... not sure if that means LOS is required.


Yes, that means LOS required, so Epik will have to wait until he sees the creature again.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 5 - AC 20 / HP 31 / Init 10

Out and about all day, so I don't want to slow things down so here is my round 5 unless something drastic happens my actions will be as follows: If the Skeleton is still up both shots at him or one or both shots at the Zombie I can see. I will take another 5' closer to the entrance. Let me know if I need to roll miss chance for cover

To Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

To Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Images:

Dead Ogre

Dead Human


End of Round 3

Confident of Magma's position, Nemoris lets fly and is rewarded with the sound of a meaty thud. He holds his breath until moments later he sees Dalamus off to the left, way out of his line of sight. The ranger smiles.

Bone Caverns Round 4

Init order: T-rex skelly, Nowzai, Magma, Dalamus, The Horde, Undead Giants, Tarkilar, Malcolm, Nemoris, Epik

The T-rex swings it's massive maw around once more at Magma crunching the wounded stonechild and spraying blood everywhere. Magma stumbles but stays on his feet. Behind him, Nowzai begins to cast a complicated spell, fire beginning to appear in a planar gateway behind the ogre zombies. Magma lashes out at the newcomers, trusting Malcolm to make good on his word. He takes a massive chunk out of one.

Dalamus withdraws from the fight scrambling up the rubble pile blindly witholding attacks this round since I misunderstood you last round. Need adjusted climb check DC15. Failure sends you prone to the bottom of the pile. The dead surround and attack Epik, one scoring a rake. Epik retaliates slashing at one, taking off half its face, yet still it comes. He steps back to follow Dalamus, standing at the bottom of the rubble pile. Chanting is heard again in the fog, but now it's close and an evil stench wafts over the dead.

Back on the other side, the 2 ogres take lumbering swings with their clubs. Magma dodges one, but catches the second square on the head and crumples in a heap (-11 and auto-stabilized by my count ... correct me if I'm wrong)

Malcolm fires twice more at the Trex finally blowing it's neck in half and disrupting the necromantic magic holding it together. The skeleton collapses in a pile of bones.

Malcolm:
I'm ... losing ... can't ... too many ... too slow

Nemoris fires into the fog cloud blindly striking yet again with luck.

Map here

The Dice:

T-rex vs Magma; 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23; HIT! Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (2, 3) + 13 = 18
Zombie0 vs Epik; 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24; HIT!; Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12; fail; Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Zombie2 vs Epik; 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9; miss
Zombie5 vs Epik; 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17; miss
ZOgre0 vs Magma; 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13; miss
ZOgre1 vs Magma; 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29; HIT!; Damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (6, 2) + 6 = 14
Nemoris miss chance; 1d100 ⇒ 74;HIT!


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Back on the other side, the 2 ogres take lumbering swings with their clubs. Magma dodges one, but catches the second square on the head and crumples in a heap (-11 and auto-stabilized by my count ... correct me if I'm wrong)

-9 HP and yes on the auto-stabilized

Round 5
Wait to be healed


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Round 5 (Init 18)

Nowzai:

hp 31 of 32
AC 14 (t 12, ff 12)
Status -1 Str

Spells Prepared
Cantrips: detect magic, light, message, sonic snap
1st: benign transposition, guided shot, shield, lsr orb of sound
2nd: baleful transposition, greater slide, summon monster II
3rd:

Acid Dart 6 uses remaining (8/day)
Riftcutter 0 use remaining (1/day)

Pearl of Power (1st) 1 use remaining (1/day)
Slippers of Spider Climbing 10 minutes remaining (10/day)

Wand of acid arrow 10 charges
Wand of detect secret doors 13 charges
Wand of mage armor 38 charges
Wand of magic missile 36 charges

Crossbow bolts 17

Seeing Magma fall, Nowzai makes a slight adjustment to his spell just before he completes it. Three halfling-sized elementals of fire appear around the zombie ogres, immediately attacking.

Arrangement: 2 behind and 1 in front (spot NW of Magma). 1 and 3 should flank the N zombie. With 'Augment Summoning', they have 16 hp each.

Fire 1 vs N Zombie: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 = 24; Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 plus burn 1d4 ⇒ 1 fire damage (DC 11 Ref save to negate; lasts for 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds).
Fire 2 vs S Zombie: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9; Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 plus burn 1d4 ⇒ 3 fire damage (DC 11 Ref save to negate; lasts for 1d4 ⇒ 2 rounds).
Fire 3 vs N Zombie: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11; Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 plus burn 1d4 ⇒ 3 fire damage (DC 11 Ref save to negate; lasts for 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds).

Nowzai takes a step back, while casting another spell at the nearest ogre zombie.

Lsr Orb of Sound vs N Zombie: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 ranged touch; Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 6) = 9 sonic


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

You didn't move me me 5' to have a better LoS on the bottom ogre, so in round 5 I should be able to be almost to the entrance of the bigger room with a 5' and should have LoS on both. Can you remove the dead T-Rex token or minimize it so I can see the wall?


Yes to all


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 2/3 1st, 1/3 2nd; 2/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 7/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Round 5 HP 38 AC 22

Epik attacks the zombie in front of him and them takes a 5' step backwards if Dalamus moves.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:82/82, F9 / R13 / W8
DM Fflash wrote:
Yes to all

Round 5 || Initiative 7 || 53/53 hp || AC 23

Can I see any enemies clearly? Hopefully Dalamus is climbing towards me as well. I'll yell that out, and take another two attacks at any enemy I can see, or into the same area of the fog.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Edit: Ooh, double crit? Not sure what that does :)

Crit Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 1d8 + 7 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 7 + (4) + 7 + 14 = 37


Why the extra plus 14 on crit damage? You can see Epik and any zombies to the north or south of him.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

from the first attack roll I think. Longbows are a x3 so he rolled the extra 2d8 and added in the 14 from the first roll.


Oh, I see ... total, not additive. Copy.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

We all like to do crits differently just to mess with you


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:82/82, F9 / R13 / W8
DM Fflash wrote:
Oh, I see ... total, not additive. Copy.

Yeah, sorry, just wanted to give you one calc that has the whole number!


you have a line of sight on the southern 1 . it's going to give him cover though .


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Hmm crap I didn't think the T-Rex was covering up that much rock, do I have a shot against either zombie? If not my round 5 will be to move half and fire once. Can I use the attack from my above round 5? And if I need to move more then half to have enough of a LoS I will just do that in round 5.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Paizo hates me, showed that I had double posted, deleted one, it deleted both...this forum has gotten buggy.

Edit - Okay then I will move half and take one shot, will that give me full attacks in round 6?


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27 current); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:111/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 1/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification, bull str, keen edge, countless eyes, invis,

Malcolm: Should be able to, yes

Epik: you cannot 5-foot to the west any more. That's the beginning of the rubble pile. You'll have to climb.


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Parity?! =)


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I request that Parity attacks the Ogre Zombies


Nice.


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Climb Check

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 + Action point 1d6 ⇒ 5
Action points add an additional d6, correct? Been a while since I have used one.

Does it seem like Dalamus's eyesight is coming back? I am not going to ask how many rounds, as that should not be known the character, but I want a better feel for what is going on with him right now.


Action points are gone. Dropped them when we switched to the fast xp table.

His vision is not coming back. Blindness is permanent.


Bone Caverns Round 5

Init order: Nowzai, Magma, Dalamus, The Horde, Undead Giants, Tarkilar, Malcolm, Nemoris, Epik

Nowzai makes a slight adjustment and his small squad of fire elementals appear around the two zombies. They immediately attack with flaming slams. Nowzai follows up with an orb of cacophonic sound that explodes with concussive force when it hits the northern ogre.

Dalamus attempts to climb, but unable to see, he slips and stumbles, falling back to the bottom of the pile at Epik's feet. The zombies surge forward, Epik takes an opportunistic swing at one but misses in the mist. Another gets through Epik's defense and the paladin is slowly being worn down. The chanting continues and is closer now, just out of view. Epik can smell the rotting gnoll while he lashes out at another zombie.

Up top, Nemoris feels his muscles and mind slow and start to stiffen. Will save DC15 or be paralyzed for 5 rounds; action on hold until save resolved

Back in the big cavern, the undead ogres swat at the fire creatures, but only one hits.

Malcolm moves to the west back into the open and fires at the southern zombie blowing a hole through it's head and felling it.

Actions + Nemoris save

Map here

The Dice:

ZOgre0 Reflex save vs burn; 1d20 ⇒ 3; fail
Epik AoO vs Zombie2; 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10; miss
Zombie4 vs Epik; 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22; miss
Zombie5 vs Epik; 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9; HIT!; Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
ZOgre0 vs Fire1; 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28; HIT!; Damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (2, 3) + 6 = 11
ZOgre1 vs Fire2; 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11; miss


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 6 - AC 20 / HP 31 / Init 10

To Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Confirm Crit Touch AC - 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Crit Damage Total - 3d8 + 33 + 18 ⇒ (5, 8, 5) + 33 + 18 = 69

One shot at the Zombie Ogre, if it kills him, then moving to Magma to get a potion to him unless Nowzai does it first, if Nowzai beats me to him, then I am moving past him towards the rest of the party to assist. If I don't kill the Zombie then I will see if he is distracted by the summons and still moving to assist Magma if he is.


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:82/82, F9 / R13 / W8

Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

So my last round attacks should still hit, right? Any zombies still alive on our side?

If it's alright I'll hold off on round 6 until I know what's still standing.


Bone Caverns Round 5 continued

Nemoris fires at the two zombies he can see, putting an arrow in one eyeball each, dropping them.

Malcolm, fyi ... you can't attack and use a potion in one round,although you can still move to Magma


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I know I can't use it, I am traveling all day today so I was just prepping my actions for round 7 in case you needed to know what my plan was, I wasn't even sure I could make it to Magma with the 10' squares and moving half.


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Round 6 (Init 18)

Nowzai:

hp 31 of 32
AC 14 (t 12, ff 12)
Status -1 Str

Spells Prepared
Cantrips: detect magic, light, message, sonic snap
1st: benign transposition, guided shot, shield
2nd: baleful transposition, greater slide, summon monster II
3rd:

Acid Dart 6 uses remaining (8/day)
Riftcutter 0 use remaining (1/day)

Pearl of Power (1st) 1 use remaining (1/day)
Slippers of Spider Climbing 10 minutes remaining (10/day)

Wand of acid arrow 10 charges
Wand of detect secret doors 13 charges
Wand of mage armor 38 charges
Wand of magic missile 36 charges

Crossbow bolts 17

With only one target, the three fire elementals focus their burning attacks against the remaining ogre zombie. Nowzai sends an acid dart its way for good measure.

Dice:
N Zombie burn damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6... IDK if the burn damage stacks
Fire 1 vs N Zombie: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14; Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Fire 2 vs N Zombie: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 = 25; Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Fire 3 vs N Zombie: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11; Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Nowzai acid dart: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 ranged touch; Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 acid


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 2/3 1st, 1/3 2nd; 2/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 7/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Round 6 HP 34 AC 22

Epik attacks the zombie in front of him.

Attack:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus will again attempt to climb the pile

Climb
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Bone Caverns Round 6

Init order: Nowzai, Magma, Dalamus, The Horde, Undead Giants, Tarkilar, Malcolm, Nemoris, Epik[/b]

In the western cavern, Nowzai and the fire elementals continue their magical assault on the remaining ogre zombie whittling it down to a burning crips, but it fights on, swinging again at an elemental but missing wide. Malcolm finishes the ogre off with a precision bullet exploding its head. He runs over to Magma's side.

In the east, Dalamus gets up and climbs to the top of the pile, sensing Nemoris next to him. The blindness shows no sign of letting up.

The horde of zombies continue to advance out of the mist moving into Epik like a meat grinder, but this time lashing out over the top is a blood-encrusted spiked chain. For a moment, Epik sees a clawed hand, that visually flashes back and forth between a decayed and rotting robed sleeve and a fresh gold-threaded rich vibrant purple robed sleeve. He's able to dodge and parry the zombie's blows but catches the spiked chain just under the chin. Epik slashes down one of the zombies in front of him.

Nemoris Round 6 actions plus everyone's Round 7

The Dice:

ZOgre0 vs Fire1 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13; miss
Zombie1 charge Epik; 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Zombie2 charge Epik; 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Tarkilar vs Epik 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27; HIT!; Damage: 2d4 + 11 ⇒ (3, 1) + 11 = 15 + Fort Save DC 14 or catch heucuva blight (unless immune to disease)


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Round 7

Double-move myself and the elementals (50 ft move) to the other fight.

1,851 to 1,900 of 5,226 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.