Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 4: The Zenith Trajectory
Bhal Hamatugn


1,801 to 1,850 of 4,132 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

If you wish to yes.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

on my ipad, do you have my acro check near you, no character sheet available


+11


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Acro Check to avoid AoO - 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Save vs trap, reflex DC: 14 or take 2d8 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6 sonic; save for half

Save vs Trap1:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

2nd save vs trap, Fort DC: 28 or be blinded
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Dalamus yells"Epic, I need you!!! I am blind!! Hurry!"


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 1 - AC 20 / HP 61 / Init 10

dc 28...ouch


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Yeah, that's what I said....It could be aloong battle, or very quick ;)


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 7

Round 1 (Init 18)

Nowzai:

hp 31 of 32
AC 14 (t 12, ff 12)
Status -1 Str

Spells Prepared
Cantrips: detect magic, light, message, sonic snap
1st: benign transposition, enlarge person, guided shot, shield, lsr orb of sound
2nd: baleful transposition, greater slide, summon monster II
3rd:

Acid Dart 7 uses remaining (8/day)
Riftcutter 1 use remaining (1/day)

Pearl of Power (1st) 1 use remaining (1/day)
Slippers of Spider Climbing 10 minutes remaining (10/day)

Wand of acid arrow 10 charges
Wand of detect secret doors 13 charges
Wand of mage armor 38 charges
Wand of magic missile 36 charges

Crossbow bolts 17

Nowzai will move, following Magma by a few paces.


Just waiting on Nemoris?


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2

Round 1 || Initiative 7 || 53/53 hp || AC 23

For lack of something better to do, I'll fire off two arrows at the "Giant Skeleton Lizard".

"Everyone, I think we all need to get over here fast.. this thing looks really unfriendly!!"

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

My pistol counts and Piercing AND Bashing, so does that mean I should do normal damage against a skeleton since it's both?


It means you do piercing and bashing damage so you overcome DR requiring either or both of those.


Malcolm Reigns wrote:

Round 1 - AC 20 / HP 61 / Init 10

dc 28...ouch

DC for save was actually 16. DC to find was 28 ... my bad. Of course, he's still blind, so no harm done.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)
DM Fflash wrote:
Malcolm Reigns wrote:

Round 1 - AC 20 / HP 61 / Init 10

dc 28...ouch

DC for save was actually 16. DC to find was 28 ... my bad. Of course, he's still blind, so no harm done.

Whew...I was kinda worried if there was anything in here with a DC DC 28. Thanks for double checking.


Bone Caverns Round 1

Init order: T-rex skelly, Nowzai, Magma, Dalamus, The Horde, Malcolm, Nemoris, Epik

The massive skeleton begins to take one giant step forward when Malcolm screams out. It instantly swings its head down and forward out of the blackness, jaws open and snapping at the gunslinger who belatedly realizes that it had no idea he was there until just that moment. He dodges the best he can but the sword-sized teeth cut a chunk out of him.

Malcolm:
A voice appears in your head, Well, at least you prevented it from chowing on your friends. Can you keep it from killing you? That would be really good for us if you lived through this.

Malcolm makes a spry acrobatic move, but the massive beast uses the length of it's neck and the width of its open jaws to chomp on him once more. Malcolm, in pain and scared for his life, makes a break for the cave, running all the way to he wall and flattening against it.

Nowzai and Magma run forward to the end of the passage, Nowzai's light spilling into the massive cavern enabling Nemoris to see the beast and fire at it, striking it once for minor effect as the arrow clatters through it's rib cage chipping some bones.

On the other side of the rubble pile. Dalamus flails about as he hears the groaning get louder from the east and feels hot, fetid breath on his face. Epik clambers over the rubble finally, skidding down to find himself in a horde of walking, groaning human corpses.

Map here

The Dice:

Trex vs Malcolm 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30; HIT!; Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (1, 1) + 13 = 15
Trex AoO vs Malcolm 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32; HIT!; Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (1, 1) + 13 = 15


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

"I am safe, in a cave along the left wall, I don't think it can reach me," Malcolm shouts, "Check on Dalamus and Epik! I will keep it distracted!"

At the Dino - "Come and get me to son of a b#!+$!" really. they censor the B-word here...sad

I will fire two shots at the T-Rex

To Hit Touch AC -1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Confirm Crit -1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
Damage - 3d8 + 33 ⇒ (6, 7, 3) + 33 = 49

Do they have to save for massive damage? Fort Save - DC 16

To Hit Touch AC -1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

"Boom! Headshot! How you like me now!" Malcolm laughs

DM:
"What? Who is this?" Malcolm mutters "I knew it, I hit my head, I am going crazy"


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2

Round 2 || Initiative 7 || 53/53 hp || AC 23

Movement and then a climb check for me to get into position to see what's attacking Dalamus and Epic? Not sure if they have light over there either...

If I can't see, or I can tell it's too far for me to make it over there in a turn I'll fire another two arrows at the Skeleton and take a 5 foot step back:

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 2 - AC 20 / HP 31 / Initiative 10

I will remember to do this someday


Nemoris wrote:

Round 2 || Initiative 7 || 53/53 hp || AC 23

Movement and then a climb check for me to get into position to see what's attacking Dalamus and Epic? Not sure if they have light over there either...

If I can't see, or I can tell it's too far for me to make it over there in a turn I'll fire another two arrows at the Skeleton and take a 5 foot step back:

Attack: 1d20+8 Damage: 1d8+7 Crit: 1d20+8
Attack: 1d20+8 Damage: 1d8+7 Crit: 1d20+8

You can make it


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 7; AC 22, HP 49/74, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +9, Init +1, Longsword +10/+5(1d8+8/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 1/2 1st, 1/2 2nd; 1/3 smite evils; 12/14 LoH

Round 2 AC 22 HP 53

"I'm here, step backwards Dalamus"

Epik moves into Dalamus's position, attacking the nearest zombie.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 7

Round 2 (Init 18)

Nowzai:

hp 31 of 32
AC 14 (t 12, ff 12)
Status -1 Str

Spells Prepared
Cantrips: detect magic, light, message, sonic snap
1st: benign transposition, enlarge person, guided shot, shield, lsr orb of sound
2nd: baleful transposition, greater slide, summon monster II
3rd:

Acid Dart 7 uses remaining (8/day)
Riftcutter 1 use remaining (1/day)

Pearl of Power (1st) 1 use remaining (1/day)
Slippers of Spider Climbing 10 minutes remaining (10/day)

Wand of acid arrow 10 charges
Wand of detect secret doors 13 charges
Wand of mage armor 38 charges
Wand of magic missile 36 charges

Crossbow bolts 17

Nowzai casts enlarge person on Magma. "That should even things up a little." He then moves twenty feet to the north, standing beside Nemoris with line-of-sight on the skeleton.


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus will clumsily step back

What are the negatives to blind fighting? -4


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Blinded Rule:
Blinded

The creature cannot see. It takes a –2 penalty to Armor Class, loses its Dexterity bonus to AC (if any), and takes a –4 penalty on most Strength- and Dexteritybased skill checks and on opposed Perception skill checks. All checks and activities that rely on vision (such as reading and sight-based Perception checks) automatically fail. All opponents are considered to have total concealment (50% miss chance) to the blinded character.
Blind creatures must make a DC 10 Acrobatics skill check to move faster than half speed. Creatures that fail this check fall prone. Characters who remain blinded for a long time grow accustomed to these drawbacks and can overcome some of them.


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Thanks!


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2
DM Fflash wrote:
Nemoris wrote:

Round 2 || Initiative 7 || 53/53 hp || AC 23

Movement and then a climb check for me to get into position to see what's attacking Dalamus and Epic? Not sure if they have light over there either...

If I can't see, or I can tell it's too far for me to make it over there in a turn I'll fire another two arrows at the Skeleton and take a 5 foot step back:

Attack: 1d20+8 Damage: 1d8+7 Crit: 1d20+8
Attack: 1d20+8 Damage: 1d8+7 Crit: 1d20+8

Sorry, just realized I'm wearing that full plate, no climbing for me unless it's dire. I'll just stick with the two attacks on the big guy.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 2/ Cleric 1 (HP 92 AC 24) (Fort 16 Reflex 7 Will 9 )

Updated stats after enlarge
AC 22 HP 40 my round 2 damage changes to 3d6 + 12 ⇒ (2, 2, 2) + 12 = 18


Finally, the site is back up!

Bone Caverns Round 2

Init order: T-rex skelly, Nowzai, Magma, Dalamus, The Horde, Undead Giants, Tarkilar, Malcolm, Nemoris, Epik

The bone dinosaur lunges after Malcolm, but hits the narrow passage and cannot squeeze through, snapping just short of Malcolm's Boots.

Nowzai enlarges the stonechilde warrior, who moves into to attack the beast. The animated heap of bones snaps at Magma, whose reach just isn't quite as long as the dinosaurs, as he moves in gouging him good. The stonechild presses forward and hammers home a solid blow.

Dalamus stumbles blindly back out of the horde of moaning dead creatures who swat at him as he retreats, some following him to fill the space left behind. Two beat him harshly as he retreats.

Epik:
The zombies swim forward not allowing you the opportunity to step in the hole vacated by Dalamus, but you slash off the arm of one any how. They're all so close ... it reminds you of your newfound ability to channel your energy outwards. With enough power you could decimate this horde with one, maybe 2 bursts (Just a reminder of your channel energy power ... not sure if you were aware that you could use lay on hands to burst 3d6 damage to every undead in 30 feet while healing all living creatures).

At the same time, you see another horrifying creature drag around the corner. It's rotting gnoll, bits of armor, spikes, and chain all sewn into the remaining flesh he has. With yellow ichor dripping from his open jaws, he drags the chain along behind him, and seeing you raises his hands, a jeweled holy symbol in one of them. He rasps out something unholy and thick fog roils up from below your feet, obsuring your vision to 5 feet in all directions.

Image Here

Meanwhile, back on the west side, Malcom fires his revolver, fire leaping from the end of it. The first bullet rips through the jaw of the Trex, splintering teeth and slams into the vertebrae blowing a huge chunk of bone out. The dinosaur stumbles and slips for a moment, it's head lolling to the side, before the magic of it's reanimation grabs hold and it rights itself, soundlessly roaring.

Malcolm:
The voice appears in your head again Oh no, you got him good but you woke up the rest of the dead ... they're coming! See!!!

Ahead you see lumbering shapes in the edge of the light. Massive giant-sized humanoids shuffling forward.

If you're here to end this mess, come find me and my sisters' remains. You'll have to come past those new creatures and into the next chamber where our coffin is. It's disguised as stone, but it's where the gnoll priest sacrificed us children to create the dead. Open it and clear out the desecration and all the dead will cease to exist. They're going to keep on coming. More and more of them. Hurry!

Nemoris, seeing that the skelton has moved out of his line of sight turns to the rubble pile, climing it awkwardly in his new plate, but is able to scamper to the top. He looks over, pulls out a torch and lights it, tossing it down into the cavern.

Nemoris:
The cavern ahead of you is filled with fog (marked with the red oval ... you can't see any of the creatures in there

Map here

The Dice:

Trex AoO vs Magma 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23: HIT!; Damage:2d6 + 13 ⇒ (3, 1) + 13 = 17
Zombie 0 vs Dalamus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15; HIT!; Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Zombie 2 vs Dalamus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13; miss
Zombie 5 vs Dalamus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6; miss
Zombie 8 vs Dalamus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13; miss
Zombie 4 vs Dalamus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23; HIT!; Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus will continue to retreat back, drawing his sword, and trying to defend himself as he goes.

Do you want me to make a bunch of random attack rolls, and then the miss chance? How do you want to handle a defended retreat while blind?


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Giant giants? Or giant creature?

I will take two more shots at the T-Rex

To Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

To Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

"Magma take out the other creature, I will try and focus the giant skeleton"


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

DM:
Going to think to see if the voice can hear meWhat is your name?


Malcolm:
I don't remember ... we've been here so long ... but there are more dead coming ... every second you wait, more of them rise

BTW, make sure you subtract 2 to hit whenever you use rapid shot


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 7

Round 3 (Init 18)

Nowzai:

hp 31 of 32
AC 14 (t 12, ff 12)
Status -1 Str

Spells Prepared
Cantrips: detect magic, light, message, sonic snap
1st: benign transposition, guided shot, shield, lsr orb of sound
2nd: baleful transposition, greater slide, summon monster II
3rd:

Acid Dart 7 uses remaining (8/day)
Riftcutter 1 use remaining (1/day)

Pearl of Power (1st) 1 use remaining (1/day)
Slippers of Spider Climbing 10 minutes remaining (10/day)

Wand of acid arrow 10 charges
Wand of detect secret doors 13 charges
Wand of mage armor 38 charges
Wand of magic missile 36 charges

Crossbow bolts 17

Nowzai moves twenty feet to the west. Once in view of the skeleton, he casts an acid bolt at it.

Acid Dart: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 (ranged touch) {miss!}


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Still can't remember this - Round 3 - AC 20 / HP 31 / Initiative 10

DM:
Can I tell if the voice is male or female? I am a little freaked out it can hear my thoughts. Sorry about the -2 on rapid shot, it's on my sheet now.


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2

Round 3 || Initiative 7 || 53/53 hp || AC 23

I'll hold my attacks until I can see something to hit, or if both of my allies are out of the cloud of fog. I'll also talk and try to direct them towards me.

If nothing comes out of the fog, can I try to isolate some noise and attack based on that? This might be a stretch but I saw that to hear someone walking was a dc 10.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Crit: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


Nemoris wrote:

Round 3 || Initiative 7 || 53/53 hp || AC 23

I'll hold my attacks until I can see something to hit, or if both of my allies are out of the cloud of fog. I'll also talk and try to direct them towards me.

If nothing comes out of the fog, can I try to isolate some noise and attack based on that? This might be a stretch but I saw that to hear someone walking was a dc 10.

Perception: 1d20+7

Attack: 1d20+10 Damage: 1d8+7 Crit: 1d20+10

Sure, I'll randomly determine which square you shoot at. Roll a miss chance (50%). And roll your crit damage ...


Malcolm Reigns wrote:

Still can't remember this - Round 3 - AC 20 / HP 31 / Initiative 10

** spoiler omitted **

Malcolm:
They're thoughts, they don't have a "sound" or a femininity/masculinity ... a very difficult knowledge check may give you some info, but you won't be able to achieve that

Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

DM:
Ok I kinda thought that might be the case but it's worth asking. Can I roll a sense motive to see if I feel if the voice is lying? Not sure without body language and what not if it's possible. Reason I am asking is that I haven't seen any children in these ruins alive, dead or undead, nor heard any stories about children missing and I am a fairly suspicious person


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2
DM Fflash wrote:
Nemoris wrote:

Round 3 || Initiative 7 || 53/53 hp || AC 23

I'll hold my attacks until I can see something to hit, or if both of my allies are out of the cloud of fog. I'll also talk and try to direct them towards me.

If nothing comes out of the fog, can I try to isolate some noise and attack based on that? This might be a stretch but I saw that to hear someone walking was a dc 10.

Perception: 1d20+7

Attack: 1d20+10 Damage: 1d8+7 Crit: 1d20+10

Sure, I'll randomly determine which square you shoot at. Roll a miss chance (50%). And roll your crit damage ...

I'll wait until the end of the round, and see if Epik and Dalamus make it out of the cloud, or can move to one side. I definitely am not going to fire in their direction blindly :)

Epik, Dalamus, where are you? I want to help, but don't want to shoot either of you!


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

DM:
I am assuming since this conversation is happening at the speed of thought that I am able to have a couple of back and forth moments, let me know if that isn't the case.


Malcolm:
Yes you can continue this convo ... you're limited by the speed of board posting more than anything else. We won't hold up the fight for you to carry on the conversation, we'll just assume it happens as we go along. I'll interject things that may be situational based as necessary by round

Roll a sense motive, you don't have to ask to roll, just do it. I'll use if applicable.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

DM:
Sense Motive - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30 I will also think, can you show yourself? How many undead are between me and the coffin? Anything else in that room I need to worry about? What was your sisters name? How many children? Where is the priest? Why are you speaking to me and not someone else?

Edited - Added some more questions


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

"Over here....follow my voice."


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 7; AC 22, HP 49/74, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +9, Init +1, Longsword +10/+5(1d8+8/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 1/2 1st, 1/2 2nd; 1/3 smite evils; 12/14 LoH

Epik is out of LOH unfortunately. He strikes the nearest zombie and then takes a 5' step backwards. As a swift action he will smite evil on the gnoll.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Bone Caverns Round 3

Init order: T-rex skelly, Nowzai, Magma, Dalamus, The Horde, Undead Giants, Tarkilar, Malcolm, Nemoris, Epik

The skeleton, unable to reach it's first target, sees another nearby and with typical mindless murderous undead intent, lashes out at Magma, grasping the stonechild firmly, but the tough warrior's armored body holds up preventing damage. Nowzai and Magma retaliate, but the surprisingly nimble dinosaur dodges. Malcolm fires twice more, blowing major pieces of bone away, but surprisingly the little bit of dinosaur left still fights on. The huge dead creatures, now obviously ogres, lumber in to engage with Magma.

Dalamus steps further back and the horde of undead rail on Epik getting through once. The paladin slashes out as he steps back as well, taking a second opportunistic slash at one that passes by, felling one zombie with the first blow and scoring on the second. Epik, do you need line of sight for smite evil?

Not sure without a map if Nemoris can see either of them yet. If they're close to the red line, then yes, if not then no.

Chanting is heard from beyond the fog.

At work, so minimal resources available. Double check my numbers below. Trex is definitely still standing, but bones are hanging everywhere. Nemoris action on hold, still. Round 4 actions?

The Dice:

Trex vs Magma 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21; miss
Magma vs Trex 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16; miss
Zombie vs Epik 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Zombie vs Epik 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Zombie vs Epik 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Zombie vs Epik 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Zombie vs Epik 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24; HIT!; Damage; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10Crit confirm 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Zombie vs Epik 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Epik AoO vs Zombie 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23; 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 4 - AC 20 / HP 31 / Initiative 10

Two more shots at the T-Rex and then a free action reload

To Hit - Touch AC -1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

To Hit - Touch AC -1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

"Magma and Nowzai, take out the ogre, I don't have the range to hit it, I will finish off the skeleton!"


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Did the undead ogre move? It's in the same spot on the map


Map not updated. Won't be until I get home.


Map updated.

Also, missed the attacks vs Dalamus

Zombie vs Dalamus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21; HIT!; Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Zombie vs Dalamus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5; miss
Zombie vs Dalamus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6; miss


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 2/ Cleric 1 (HP 92 AC 24) (Fort 16 Reflex 7 Will 9 )

Round 3 AC 22 HP 23
Attack 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29 damage 3d6 + 12 ⇒ (1, 6, 3) + 12 = 22
Crictal 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24 damage 6d6 + 24 ⇒ (3, 4, 1, 4, 6, 1) + 24 = 43

Move to attack the Ogres
Round 4

Attack 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22 damage 3d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 6, 3) + 12 = 25
Crictal 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24 damage 6d6 + 24 ⇒ (2, 6, 2, 1, 4, 3) + 24 = 42


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2

Not sure if I can tell from Dalamus's voice where to shoot (or if I'm high enough to easily shoot over their heads and miss them like that). I also don't know from last rounds map how close they'll be. If during their turn in round 3 they both moved 5-10 feet towards me I think they would be out or at the edge of the fog.

If I can safely take the shot here the rolls are:

Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 50
Crit Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 1d8 + 7 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 7 + (1) + 7 + 15 = 37

1,801 to 1,850 of 4,132 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.