Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 5: The Demonskar Legacy
The Demonskar: Vaprak's Voice


1,501 to 1,550 of 5,002 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>

Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus is not opposed to either of the ideas.....He will go with whatever the group decides.


5 replies and 5 different responses, sigh:

Vote?

1 - stay and wait (get them to come to you)
2 - go in to spider cave offensive
3 - go in to spider cave "prepared" but not hostile
4 - go north to storeroom and attack kobold patrol
5 - go around to the another entrance into the ruins & explore


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

IF anyone has any good ideas for #1 I would be most for that, but I figure that we have no way to make them come to us, so I vote for #2


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

I would say #1 then #3


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 66/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 2/3 1st, 2/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 9/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Malcolm is right, let's go in strong and get the wand. The Spider has ignored our attempt to negotiate ... #2.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

#2 will lite torches


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

"Then attack it is..." Nowzai nods grimly.

Cast ebon eyes on myself {duration 50 min}, and sonic weapon on Nemoris's bow {+1d6 sonic damage for each hit, duration 5 minutes}.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 1/Surprise Round - AC 20 / HP / 63 / Init ?

I will fire two shots at the closest dog sized spiders

To-Hit (Touch AC) 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

To-Hit (Touch AC) 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:61/82, F9 / R13 / W8
DM Fflash wrote:

5 replies and 5 different responses, sigh:

Vote?

1 - stay and wait (get them to come to you)
2 - go in to spider cave offensive
3 - go in to spider cave "prepared" but not hostile
4 - go north to storeroom and attack kobold patrol
5 - go around to the another entrance into the ruins & explore

#2 works for me!

Round 1 || Initiative 19 || 53 hp || AC 23

Initative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Attack a close spider:

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 7 + (2) = 15 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 7 + (6) = 17 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Really doubt that's an actual crit, but just in case they have no AC!
Crit Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 1d8 + 7 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 7 + (6) + 7 + 17 = 45


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Initiative (if we are allowed to roll this ourselves.)- 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

int 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

AC 24 HP 60

lite my torch and start burning the webs


Just need any other preps and then surprise round actions from Epik, Dalamus, & Nowzai.


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus will draw his bow, and fire at the first spider he sees.

Round 1 || Initiative 11 || 48 hp || AC 21

initiative
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Attack
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Damage
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 66/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 2/3 1st, 2/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 9/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Epik attacks the nearest target:
Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 Damage:1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Damage:1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Dalamus - you should be getting sneak attack in the surprise round for sure.


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Surprise Round... acid dart the nearest, unblocked target.

Acid Dart: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 (ranged touch); Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 acid


Said the Spider to the Fly

Surprise Round

Init: Epik, Malcolm, Nemoris, Nowzai, Dalamus, Magma

Epik moves to engage the closest spider, but with a couple quick (and really loud) echoing retorts, Malcolm blows it away along with one near the wall. Nemoris fires a couple screaming arrows into the 2 remaining ones and the room is clear ... for a moment.

Nowzai holds his acid dart, while Magma moves forward with his lit torch. Ahead in the shadows, Dalamus notes horse-sized spiders skittering away from the burning brand and the party. A general chitter runs through the chasm and the faint sounds of chanting can be heard in the distance.

The flames from the torch lick forward as the passage way continues deeper into the darkness.

Round by Round actions now. Round 1 inputs? Note only Dalamus can see all the way to the larger spiders. Everyone else's vision cuts out about halfway (60')

Map here

The Dice:

Epik Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Nowz Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Are these those normal doors or the revolving doors?

Either way I will say "Dalamus, can you disable the door behind us again so we don't have any unexpected guests?"

I will pull out my scroll tube flash light and add it to our light source.

I can't find the potions of hide in the rule book anywhere, what do those do?


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

I will continue to burn the webs preparing for battle.


The doors behind you? Revolving center mounted doors. As forthe potion, I believe they are elixirs of hiding


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

His eyes shrouded in black, Nowzai moves forward with an attack spell at the ready. "It's clear so far. Move forward cautiously."

Nowzai should be able to see in the dark also, via ebon eyes.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Ahh so it is, so it gives a +10 to stealth checks for one hour, I will use that now.

I will attempt to remain in the shadows as we move forward and I will actually wait to use my flash light until I am unable to be stealthy.

Stealth - 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30

Perception to see the spiders - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

As a Free-Action I will also reload my 2 spent rounds


Nowzai al'Nazari wrote:

His eyes shrouded in black, Nowzai moves forward with an attack spell at the ready. "It's clear so far. Move forward cautiously."

Nowzai should be able to see in the dark also, via ebon eyes.

Does it have 120 foot range?

I didn't think it gave you the ability to see in the dark (ala second level spell darkvision) just reduced the penalties from it. No?

EDIT: found my answer, I think:

-Darkness spell - Yes will work
-Shadowy dungeon illuminated by a single torch - Yes will work
-Outside at night - Yes will work
-Pitch black cavern in the underdark with no light at all - Wont work


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Tike, since Dalamus can see the spiders, why didn't he fire?

"I am not sure blocking our only exit is a very good idea"

Dalamus will fire at the spiders again

Attack
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Damage
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 66/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 2/3 1st, 2/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 9/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Epik moves cautiously forward, weapon ready.


Dalamus Othreleth wrote:

Tike, since Dalamus can see the spiders, why didn't he fire?

"I am not sure blocking our only exit is a very good idea"

Dalamus will fire at the spiders again

Attack
1d20 + 8

Damage
1d6 + 2

Had to move to see them, only get 1 action during surprise round.


Said the Spider to the Fly

Round 1

The party moves forward, Magma carrying the torch in one hand and his axe (?) in the other ... it flickers out given you good sight about 30 feet (double for Dalamus) and another 30 feet of shadowy illumination Nowzai can see through the shadows like normal

Dalamus and Malcolm scout ahead in the shadowy areas, Dalamus about 70 feet ahead of the party and Malcolm about 40. Malcolm can hear the spiders ahead, but his weak human eyesight won't penetrate the darkness.

Magma burns webs as he comes across them and they quickly shrivel up and away from the party giving the sense of shrinking back from the flame, much like the spiders earlier.

The passage opens into a large cavern covered in spider webs. Not even Dalamus can see to the west end of it. The rogue fires at one of the spiders that he can see and stikes it solidly eliciting an tittering squeal from it and the group of spiders duck into a corridor to the left that cuts back to the south east.

No visible creatures right now, but the sounds of spellcasting continue. I'll have the map up tonight, currently you can either explore more of this cavern or follow the spiders into the southe east passage (which exits the cavern just south of where the one you're in enters). Round 2 inputs?

Nowzai, call me and let's discuss that spell if you feel the WotC forum assessment above is unfair ... it's description sucks either way


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Round 2

"Hmmm, I'm sensing an ambush."

Continue to the left, attack still readied.


I took a little liberty with everyone's movement rate to allow the 2 scouts to stay ahead in the shadows. If Magma wants to move closer to them, he can, it just affects their stealth chances.

Map here


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus will hold the party up, and move to the opposite side of that cavern entrance.....Looking all around, including the ceiling.

Perception

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 66/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 2/3 1st, 2/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 9/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Epik will check the right branch before moving into the the main cavern.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Magma will guard the back trail while burning the webs.

Perception
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19


Said the Spider to the Fly

Round 2

Init: Epik, Malcolm, Nemoris, Nowzai, Dalamus, Magma, Spiders

The party continues to press forward, fanning out to check the nearby nooks and crannies to ensure nothing is hiding and circling behind them. Magma picks his way slowly, burning webs as he goes and protecting the flank.

Dalamus:
The rogue moves unaided through the cavern, picking his way through the thick mass of webs. He takes his time and searches the area utilizing his low-light vision and finds that the webs are built to house at least three traps that he can see. One is a web noose trap, one triggers a deadfall of rocks held up in the webs and the third is a web-coiled spear trap cleverly masked by a rock outcropping. The spear looks like one of those belonging to the kobold slaves.

Epik:
You find nothing hiding in the room marked Abandoned Webs

Malcolm and Nowzai:

Ahead in the shadows you catch the glint of spider eyes reflected in the torchlight. At the very edge of your visual range, you can see one of the purple-hued creatures crouched down very still in the webs. It is at the southeast end of the visible range ahead of you. For Malcolm, the area is shadowy providing partial concealment to the creature. Nowzai's ebon eyes negates that ... Nowzai moved his full movement rate so cannot use his readied action.

From ahead there is more spell casting and some now understandable Draconic conversation.

Draconic AND Perception DC:15 audible:
First voice: You hired them to kill her! You violated everything this warband stood for. You knew we were building our reputation as a mercenary band. Why would you do this?

Second voice: Bah, brother, you are short-sighted. You wish to play within these surface dwellers rules. We are descended of Dharlot the All-Father, we were meant to rule not to live alongside. Now be quiet and help me prepare!

Map here

Dice(DM use only, please):

SI: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
EI: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
ShI: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
DI: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
KI: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
HI: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
SS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
ES: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus looks back towards the group. "stay where you are, there are a bunch of traps up here. I will see if I can disable them."

Traps:

Disable Device

Noose
1d20 + 22 ⇒ (3) + 22 = 25
Spear
1d20 + 22 ⇒ (18) + 22 = 40
Rocks
1d20 + 22 ⇒ (7) + 22 = 29


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 66/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 2/3 1st, 2/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 9/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

"The right passage is clear"

Epik will move up to Dalamus.


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

"One of them... over here!" Nowzai calls to the others in a loud whisper. He points to the creature in the shadows.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

i will move up to the elder burning webs as i go looking at the area he is pointing at.

perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I will move up silently and wait for Magma to move close enough with his torch for me to have a clear shot.

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:61/82, F9 / R13 / W8

I'll also ready an attack once I have visibility of whatever Nowzai saw:

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


So, you guys will shoot as soon as you can see it, correct?


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

So are there no spiders in the room with Dalamus?


Correct.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Then yes once I have a clear shot at a spider I will take it unless I see one of the larger things that came out to gather the loot from us on our last visit.

To-Hit - Touch AC 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

To-Hit - Touch AC 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
Damage - 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Malcolm/Nowzai:
I didn't explain it well, but that is what you see ... one of those purple humanoid spider-like creatures that gathered the loot from you


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

DM Follow Up:
I will shoot at the "purple humanoid spider-like creature" as soon as Magma is close enough for me to clearly see him. While keeping an eye out for any noise to let me know if something is creeping up on me. I have my scroll tube flashlight stowed but ready to pull out at a moments notice to shed light as needed.


Said the Spider to the Fly

Round 3

Init: Epik, Malcolm, Nemoris, Nowzai, Dalamus, Ettercaps, Magma, Spiders

Nowzai and Dalamus shout out to the others in hushed whispers. Epik moves around the corner to try and peer at the trap that Dalamus is working on. Malcolm draws a bead on the creature he sees, but decides to wait until his vision is better. Nemoris sees it and lets fly, striking the creature once eliciting a squeak.

Nowzai tracks the creature as it moves, but holds his action [ooc}Anything here?[/ooc]. Dalamus works on the spear trap and easily disarms it this round.

The purple creature lets out a hideous wail and rushes forward, a second companion of his coming out of the webs as well. Malcolm decides not to hold back any longer and fires as they approach, long jets of fire exploding from the end of his weapon in the dark lighting up the cavern. It's at that moment, in the instant flash of light that he sees all the giant spiders descending silently down from above him on silken strands. The first shot is slightly off, the shadowy webs confusing the gunslinger's aim. The second one hits the purple creature solidly in the chest but it keeps moving forward, albeit with a significant stagger. The damaged creature stumbles into Malcolm biting at him ineffectually, but the other pulls up and shoots a mass of sticky webs at the gunslinger, entangling him up. Two of the spiders attack and one sinks it's fangs deep into Malcolm's shoulder injecting painful venom into the wound.

Magma comes around the corner just in time to see the spiders descending on Malcolm. Two of them stop their descent and fire webs at the torch-wielding warrior.

The Dice:

Nemoris miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 87
Malcolm miss chances: 1d100 ⇒ 9; 1d100 ⇒ 98
Ettercap bite vs Malcolm 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12; miss
Ettercap web vs Malcolm 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23; HIT: Entangled! Escape Artist DC 19 or Strength DC 23 to escape
Spider (yellow) bite vs Malcolm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11; miss
Spider (green) bite vs Malcolm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23; HIT!; Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 and Fort Save vs poison (DC17) or take1d3 ⇒ 3 Con + staggered.
Spider (blue) web vs Magma 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6; miss
Spider (red) web vs Magma 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11; miss

Map here


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Just so we are clear, there is no way in hell I would move that far up away from the party knowing we are walking into a trap, I said I waited to move up until Magma moved up and I could see the creature clearly, I was fairly well hidden as far as I knew and I wouldn't have given up that position without a clear shot. I wouldn't have taken any shot until it was clear, period, I thought that was pretty clear. As a squishy ranged player who can't see in the dark, there is just no damn way I would move that far out in front, I am not an idiot.

Is there any sort of a mapping tool that we can use that would allow us to actually place our own toons? It just seems like to often you are guessing where I would go and I know I wouldn't put myself there.


Malcolm Reigns wrote:

Just so we are clear, there is no way in hell I would move that far up away from the party knowing we are walking into a trap, I said I waited to move up until Magma moved up and I could see the creature clearly, I was fairly well hidden as far as I knew and I wouldn't have given up that position without a clear shot. I wouldn't have taken any shot until it was clear, period, I thought that was pretty clear. As a squishy ranged player who can't see in the dark, there is just no damn way I would move that far out in front, I am not an idiot.

Is there any sort of a mapping tool that we can use that would allow us to actually place out own toons? It just seems like to often you are guessing where I would go and I know I wouldn't put myself there.

Malcolm:
I'll take it into consideration for next time. In order to hide, you needed to be in the 30-60 foot range of shadowy light as explained above in the first round. You didn't say anything about your placement in Round 2. I didn't move you for round 3 since you took a full round action. You are welcome to take your 5-foot step. Don't know what else you want from me based on the actions you said you took, but I'd rather not hash out every little detail of every round ex post facto. Be specific when you tell me what you're doing or I'm going to make assumptions to keep the game moving. If my assumption that you would shoot something attacking you is wrong, then you need to say "I'll let him charge me in the dark and not do a damn thing about it." Either way, roll your saves and press with the current circumstances.

BTW, I'll note that neither you nor Nemoris complained when I allowed you a full round action for your surprise round ... which you should have caught and not placed as your action. I rely on you all to give me something to work with that's valid. I also assume you read what I've written. I won't wait forever for replies, and I won't ask you to confirm something that I think I've made clear.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

DM Follow Up:
That's fine with me, I was under the assumption that I was in mostly a dark tunnel with plenty of darkness to hide in. And you had to have moved me up because last time I saw the map I was up by Nowzia and the entire area that I am standing in was dark and I could only see the tip of the creature right where I am standing. In the future, assume that I pretty much always let the tanks go first when walking into an obvious trap.

Escape Artist - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Acrobatics to tumble, full defense, run the hell away - 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Fort Save - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

do i get to attack round 2?

Round 2 or 3
drop torch, Attack the spider in Red
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 damage 1d12 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Critical 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 Critical damage 2d12 + 22 ⇒ (2, 6) + 22 = 30

Round 3 if i get an attack in Round 2 ignore otherwise
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19 damage 1d12 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Critical 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30 Critical damage 2d12 + 22 ⇒ (2, 3) + 22 = 27

1,501 to 1,550 of 5,002 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.