Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 5: The Demonskar Legacy
The Demonskar: Vaprak's Voice


1,301 to 1,350 of 5,223 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

I'm going to finish up round 4 (sorry that I skipped round 3 in the order with my fat fingers, we'll press without changing) to help everyone with their confusion in actions. Ben, I made your choice for you in Round 4 based on your previous round statements. You technically would go after Malcolm and the kobold attack in this round. If you wish to change your action for Round 4, we'll move the cable car back 10 feet and you can act.

Flight by Cable Car Round 4 (cont)

Initiative: Magma, Dalamus, Captain, Slaves, Elites, Malcolm, Epik, Nowzai, Nemoris

Malcolm (with his remaining move action) drags Triel back into the building.

True to his word and without hesitation, the Captain barks an order and the elites volley while the slaves surge forward. He follows by letting three arrows fly in blinding succession.

Malcolm is surprised by the volley of whizzing arrows and stabbing spears and a couple nick him, the subtle poison coursing through his veins. He's able to dodge the first of the Captain's arrows but the second catches him in the shoulder and as the gunslinger turns, the third hits him in the throat, felling him like a tree. His breathing is ragged and he's spitting up a ton of blood. He's not long for this world Death is at Neg Con, make a Con check to stabilize each round or take a point of damage. The slaves that didn't attack swarm over the priestess, who amazingly was unstruck (trick o' the dice, not the DM), and drag her back out of the foyer onto the beach.

The Dice:

Elite vs Malcolm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8; miss
Elite vs Malcolm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12; miss
Elite vs Malcolm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13; miss
Elite vs Malcolm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8; miss
Elite vs Malcolm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23; HIT!; 1d6 ⇒ 3; DC11 Fort Save or take 1d2 ⇒ 2 Str damage
Elite vs Malcolm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26; crit confirm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11; HIT! 1d6 ⇒ 2; DC11 Fort Save or take 1d2 ⇒ 1 Str damage
Elite vs Malcolm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Elite vs Malcolm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Slave vs Malcolm 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Slave vs Malcolm 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Captain vs Malcolm 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Captain vs Malcolm 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29; HIT!; damage 1d6 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + (1) + 6 = 11
Captain vs Malcolm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26; crit confirm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24; CRIT!; damage 3d6 + 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (5, 4, 3) + (5) + 18 = 35

Nemoris Round 4 actions and everyone else's Round 5 actions if changed from your LAST post

EDIT: Ninja Malcom is speaking telepathically through his blood-haze induced dreams


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I was in round 5 when I moved her back into the room, and I had several question still be asked in round 4 that I was waiting on which would have changed my potential action in round 4, round 4 was still all the dialog back and forth.

either way I guess I am dead and rolling a new toon


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

is the Map updated?


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

-19 also, so I am dead dead


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:82/82, F9 / R13 / W8

Yeah, I'd absolutely be healing a companion if they were in that kind of condition. We've got to all start posting the number of the round we do stuff and getting the combat in order so this is all a bit more straight forward. Maybe it's just me or just the last few combats, but it's been really hard to tell what people are actually doing.

To heal with the wand, do I need to touch the person? Can I heal Malcolm and drag him back in during the same round?


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:

I'm going to finish up round 4 (sorry that I skipped round 3 in the order with my fat fingers, we'll press without changing) to help everyone with their confusion in actions. Ben, I made your choice for you in Round 4 based on your previous round statements. You technically would go after Malcolm and the kobold attack in this round. If you wish to change your action for Round 4, we'll move the cable car back 10 feet and you can act.

Flight by Cable Car Round 4 (cont)

Initiative: Magma, Dalamus, Captain, Slaves, Elites, Malcolm, Epik, Nowzai, Nemoris

Malcolm (with his remaining move action) drags Triel back into the building.

True to his word and without hesitation, the Captain barks an order and the elites volley while the slaves surge forward. He follows by letting three arrows fly in blinding succession.

Malcolm is surprised by the volley of whizzing arrows and stabbing spears and a couple nick him, the subtle poison coursing through his veins. He's able to dodge the first of the Captain's arrows but the second catches him in the shoulder and as the gunslinger turns, the third hits him in the throat, felling him like a tree. His breathing is ragged and he's spitting up a ton of blood. He's not long for this world Death is at Neg Con, make a Con check to stabilize each round or take a point of damage. The slaves that didn't attack swarm over the priestess, who amazingly was unstruck (trick o' the dice, not the DM), and drag her back out of the foyer onto the beach.

** spoiler omitted **...

the captain First Attack he roll a one. what happen?


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Also if I did get cover from holding Triel then my AC should have been 25 I think


Malcolm Reigns wrote:
Also if I did get cover from holding Triel then my AC should have been 25 I think

Ya, plus -4 dex for the grappled condition. We.could look at encumbrance which would dex restrict you as well. May give you back 3 hps and take 3 from Triel.

I calculate you at -11


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

ok so to keep the flow moving I am at -11 and here is a fort save for round 4

Round 4 fort Save Poison = 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Round 4 fort Save Poison = 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Round 4 Con check = 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Round 5 Con check = 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Edit for Con check not Fort save to stabilize


@Magma, the 1 missed. Other than flavor text, I don't do critical.fumbles.


Nemoris, you can move 30' and heal with a touch in 1 rd.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:
@Magma, the 1 missed. Other than flavor text, I don't do critical.fumbles.

k


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 2/3 1st, 1/3 2nd; 2/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 7/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Round 5

AC 22 (26 vs Captain) HP 12

Epik will shoulder his bow and take up a defensive position with his sheild, covering Nowzai also if possible.

He pulls the gag from Skayven. "If I free you, will you help us?"


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:82/82, F9 / R13 / W8
DM Fflash wrote:
Nemoris, you can move 30' and heal with a touch in 1 rd.

I can't remember if I can move, heal, move. I'll go and heal Malcolm the same round he drops. If I can do it, I'll stand in the room and reach out and heal him.

http://imgur.com/Y8K0N

I'll also draw my shield during my move action


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Is the CSW wand 3d8+5 since you need to be level 5 to cast it?


@nemoris ... Move then heal.

@Malcolm ... Yes


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

3d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 8, 4) + 5 = 21


Flight by Cable Car Round 4 (cont)

Initiative: Magma, Dalamus, Skayven, Captain, Slaves, Elites, Epik, Nowzai, Nemoris, Malcolm

Epik asks his question of Skayen, who spits out the gag, and replies enthusiastically, "YES, we will need to summon help ... I think I know of a way to do it quickly."

Nemoris runs over and quickly gets a heal off on the downed gunslinger, and the magic pushes the arrow out of his throat, healing the worst parts of the wound. Still hurting and prone, Malcolm comes to consciousness.

Flight by Cable Car Round 5

Magma abandons the winch wheel and moves over to the door, standing at the ready as the kobolds retreat for the moment, pulling Triel into their midst If Magma wishes to go beyond the door into the throng to attack here, please let me know. Currently they're out of reach, let me know. He has 1 action remaining.

Dalamus, oblivious to the goings on, continues to push on the wheel, but struggles to find purchase. The kobold near him is still unconscious, and the half-elf's cursing and ruckus does nothing to rouse the little reptile.

In the car, Skayven throws his bonds down and whispers a couple words, and jets of scorching hot heat and flame extend from his hands, but instead of at the kobolds he shoots them at 2 different locations in the water between the car and the beach. The water roils and boils until suddenly from the eastern side of the lake, a large splash followed by a serpentine body undulating out of the water for a just a moment. This elicits a grin from the halfling, "Here comes the help!"

The Captain turns part of his his second fire team onto the cable car and turns to fire at Magma, one hits but the other flies way wide. The other kobolds continue their suppressing fire, selecting Magma as their next target hitting once.

Epik hunkers down behind the shield and Nowzai switches wands striking the Captain in the shoulder.

Stopping at Malcolm/Nemoris turn for action

Epik is essentially running total defense plus cover adding 8 to your AC. Can't use the shield for Nowzai without a feat

The Dice:

Dalamus Str Check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3; FAIL
Captain vs Magma 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15; miss
Captain vs Magma 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24; HIT!; Damage:1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Kobold vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9; miss
Kobold vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18; miss
Kobold vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24; HIT!; Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6; Fort Save DC 11 or take 1d2 ⇒ 2 Str damage
Kobold vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14; miss
Kobold vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7; miss
Kobold vs Epik 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23; miss
Kobold vs Nowzai 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15; miss
Kobold vs Nowzai 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17; miss

EDIT: Map here


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Do i have any cover being in the Building?

Can i shoot the Crossbow


Magma Iron Clan wrote:
Do i have any cover being in the Building?

Not with the door wide open


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

"Epik," Nowzai asks in a hurried voice. "I can transplant you with one of the kobolds near the leader. Would you like to risk it?"


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 2/3 1st, 1/3 2nd; 2/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 7/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

"Yes, do it Nowzai". Epik readies his sword and prepares for melee.


Epik wrote:
"Yes, do it Nowzai". Epik readies his sword and prepares for melee.

Skayven looks at the two of you and says sheepishly, "Uhh, that might not be the best place to hang out in a few moments given that I just angered the Lake Monster. He'll be headed to the beach shortly. But I guess you could tell your friends to start swimming once he hits the shore."


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8
DM Fflash wrote:
Epik wrote:
"Yes, do it Nowzai". Epik readies his sword and prepares for melee.
Skayven looks at the two of you and says sheepishly, "Uhh, that might not be the best place to hang out in a few moments given that I just angered the Lake Monster. He'll be headed to the beach shortly. But I guess you could tell your friends to start swimming once he hits the shore."

... or, trade places with Triel, so we don't lose her to Malcolm's stupidity?"


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

"Well, that backfired horribly, thank you for the healing Nemoris!"

Acrobatics Check To Stand - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 It used to be that you could use skill to stand and not have it be a move action, after my shot I want to get the hell out of the door way and put some nice stone walls between me and the captain.

To Hit - Touch AC - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Confirm Crit - Touch AC - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Crit Damage if Confirmed - 4d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3, 6, 2) + 4 = 16


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus will continue to work the Winch, working as fast as he can.

Strength Check
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Malcolm Reigns wrote:
[b] It used to be that you could use skill to stand and not have it be a move action, after my shot I want to get the hell out of the door way and put some nice stone walls between me and the captain.

You won't be able to use acrobatics in that manner. The only way i see to do that is through a rogue special ability. However, since it's not technically movement, you'll still have a 5-foot step as a no action if you wish. Still want to shoot and 5-foot or just move?

@Magma, you can use the crossbow if you wish, move action to draw.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Yeah if the 5' can get me out of his LoS then I will shot and move.


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:82/82, F9 / R13 / W8
DM Fflash wrote:
Malcolm Reigns wrote:
[b] It used to be that you could use skill to stand and not have it be a move action, after my shot I want to get the hell out of the door way and put some nice stone walls between me and the captain.

You won't be able to use acrobatics in that manner. The only way i see to do that is through a rogue special ability. However, since it's not technically movement, you'll still have a 5-foot step as a no action if you wish. Still want to shoot and 5-foot or just move?

@Magma, you can use the crossbow if you wish, move action to draw.

I think I can move to the winch and use it this turn, correct?

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 2/3 1st, 1/3 2nd; 2/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 7/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)
Nowzai al'Nazari wrote:
DM Fflash wrote:
Epik wrote:
"Yes, do it Nowzai". Epik readies his sword and prepares for melee.
Skayven looks at the two of you and says sheepishly, "Uhh, that might not be the best place to hang out in a few moments given that I just angered the Lake Monster. He'll be headed to the beach shortly. But I guess you could tell your friends to start swimming once he hits the shore."
... or, trade places with Triel, so we don't lose her to Malcolm's stupidity?"

"Get me within melee range of the Captain. I'll grab Triel if I have the opportunity. I'll swim for it if the lake monster shows up."


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

I Will shoot Treil with the crossbow

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage 1d8 ⇒ 2 critical 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 critical damage 1d8 ⇒ 8


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Round 6

Nowzai frowns, "On second thought, Skayven has a good point." Nowzai aims his wand at the leader and sends another acid bolt its way.

DoT (from last round): 2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7 acid.

Acid arrow (ranged touch): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15; Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6 acid.


Flight by Cable Car Round 5 (cont)

Initiative: Magma, Dalamus, Skayven, Captain, Slaves, Elites, Epik, Nowzai, Lake Monster, Nemoris, Malcolm

Malcolm leaps up, woozy and angry and turns firing a shot directly into the Captain's acid-damaged shoulder, shoving the acid deeper inside. He screams in rage and agony as the bullet explodes out the back of his shoulder. Nemoris gets back on the winch moving it with some struggle.

Flight by Cable Car Round 6

Magma fires at the unconcious priestess but his bolt deflects off one of the kobolds holding her. Up top, Dalamus finally finds purchase and moves the winch The cable car moves 20' this round.

The kobold slaves pick up Triel and begin to cart her off behind the tower shields, who also begin to retreat. The three elites with bows fire a volley at Magma in the door as do those covering the Captain, striking the Stonechild three times in the chest. The Captain turns and fires at Nowzai and Epik in the cable car trying to keep them down in cover, but the shots go wide.

Epik prepares for Nowzai's spell which never happens as the wizard launches another arrow of acid, missing wide this time as the wily Captain leaps away.

Suddenly, the roiling and boiling turns into an explosion of water as a huge hideous beast with a dog-like head, tentacles for whiskers,four legs with clawwed webbed hands and a long serpentine body crashes into the flank of the kobolds, devouring one and knocking a couple more aside. The kobolds shout out something in their language, screaming and turning to flee.

Draconic:
DEMON! DEMON!

The Dice:

Elite vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23; HIT!;Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Elite vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13; miss
Elite vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21; miss
Elite vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20; miss
Elite vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14; miss
Elite vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16; miss
Elite vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26; crit confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24; CRIT!; Damage: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 2, 4) + 6 = 13
Elite vs Magma 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25; HIT!;Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Captain vs Epik 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24; miss
Captain vs Nowzai 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14; miss


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus looks down at the thing and says "Oh man, I better get them out of their quick!"

Dalamus will go back to work on the Winch

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Map here

Lake Monster Image

Knowledge Planes DC: 17:
The creature is a Skulvyn, a bestial demon that haunts the reeking seas of the Abyss, constantly on the hunt for prey to torment and eat.


Forgot this bit

Once the Lake Monster hits the beach, Skayven tugs at Epik's sleeve, "NOW! Have your friends swim for the other beach and let's get a rope to them. We've only got a few feet left to get to the cliff!

Epik:
You get an eerie tingling in the back of your mind, very similar to your detect evil but it feels ... different. It's definitely a divination of some sort honing in on the Lake Monster. You're not sure what it signifies, though.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Flight by Cable Car Round 5

Magma abandons the winch wheel and moves over to the door, standing at the ready as the kobolds retreat for the moment, pulling Triel into their midst If Magma wishes to go beyond the door into the throng to attack here, please let me know. Currently they're out of reach, let me know. He has 1 action remaining.

I Will shoot Treil with the crossbow

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage 1d8 ⇒ 2 critical 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 critical damage 1d8 ⇒ 8

did i lose my round sixth action?

how high is the cliff?


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

How did we lose Triel?


@Magma, cliff is about 80-100 feet; also in Round 6:

Quote:
Magma fires at the unconcious priestess but his bolt deflects off one of the kobolds holding her.

@Dalamus, when Malcolm took Triel as a human shield and he was shot, he dropped her. The kobolds swarmed in and carried her away


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

damn it!


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Round 6

"I refuse to face that vile woman again," Nowzai mutters grimly, turning the aim of his wand to Triel's body.

Acid arrow (ranged touch): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21; Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5 acid


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 2/3 1st, 1/3 2nd; 2/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 7/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)
DM Fflash wrote:

Forgot this bit

Once the Lake Monster hits the beach, Skayven tugs at Epik's sleeve, "NOW! Have your friends swim for the other beach and let's get a rope to them. We've only got a few feet left to get to the cliff!

** spoiler omitted **

"They're no fools Skayven. They'll swim for it if they need to. Use your magic to assist them if possible. I warn you, do not betray us."


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:

@Magma, cliff is about 80-100 feet; also in Round 6:

Round 5
Magma abandons the winch wheel and moves over to the door, standing at the ready as the kobolds retreat for the moment, pulling Triel into their midst If Magma wishes to go beyond the door into the throng to attack here, please let me know. Currently they're out of reach, let me know. He has 1 action remaining.

what was the action i had remaining?

Quote:
Magma fires at the unconcious priestess but his bolt deflects off one of the kobolds holding her.

how many swimming checks do we need for the beach?


I see, you wanted to shoot in Round 5 .. need round identifiers at the top of your post. If you want to roll a second shot for round 6, go ahead. I'll need your round 7 action as well, though.

Swimming, per the rule book which everyone can look up, says you can move half your speed in 1 rd, or 1/4 speed with a single action. Will require a DC 10 swim check.


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus will stay the course until all of the party members have reached the top.

I already posted the strength check for this round. Do you want me to make the rolls for upcoming rounds now?


No, you are good.


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:82/82, F9 / R13 / W8

I don't see swimming being a viable option, and it's not like they are yelling instructions at us anyway (i.e. no way to communicate easily that I can see..)

On top of that, swimming and climbing is pretty slow going for anyone in armor... Let's focus on moving that winch, protecting what we can, and getting the cart up and then back down here for us.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Round 6
att 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 dam 1d8 ⇒ 2 critical 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 dam 1d8 ⇒ 2

Round 7
close the door

i will use my spare greataxe as a stop for door. Malcolm do you have any more nails for the door?


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:82/82, F9 / R13 / W8

Round 6:

Magma, do you need healing? Depending on his answer I'd heal him, or work on the winch again.

Winch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 6 - AC 20 / HP 10 / Init 6

I will drink a potion, I do have more nails but I think that it takes a disable device to jam it correct?

CMW Potion - 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 6) + 3 = 15

"We need to flee friends, I have a rope, I might be able to rig something from the cables to allow you both to swing most if the way across as I don't know if you could make it armored as you are."

If I can jam the door I will attempt it, if not I will move back to the roof through the trap door and see what I can do to assist Magma and Nemoris in getting across.

Nowzia, does your transport spell have a range? I am wondering if I rope walk to get the other side, if you can transport Nemoris and Magma using Dalamus and myself and then he and I can run back across the rope

1,301 to 1,350 of 5,223 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.