Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 5: The Demonskar Legacy
The Demonskar: Vaprak's Voice


1,151 to 1,200 of 4,791 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

Sorta need Dalamus' rolls to continue ... not comfortable rolling a save for you that may kill you ... just saying.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
Dalamus Othreleth wrote:

Dalamus will step out of the area, and eat the lightning bolt.

HP -6

Rogues get evasion at second level. so if you make the save, no Lighting bolt damage.


Triel's Chambers Round 7 continued
Epik moves in and takes a swing, but is confounded by the displaced wizard.

Triel's Chambers Round 8

Dalamus groans, but somehow lives through the blast, although by the look of him, he doesn't have much left.

Heal DC20:
With a practiced glance, if the half-elf isn't healed or bandaged in the next few seconds, he will die

Nowzai shouts out and the halfling looks around, slumps his shoulders and says "She's dead, isn't she ... the only reason I made the deal with the vermin was that I thought you'd spare her. Fine, I give up."; He raises his hands in the air, defeated.

Inside, Malcolm runs to Triel and turns her over. He administers first aid as best he can and is able to bring her to conciousness, but Magma's wound is mortal having punctured her lungs and bubbles of blood froth at her lips. "speak ... fool ... I don't ... have ... long" She says wheezing fluid with each breath, strings of blood stretching from lip to lip as she opens her mouth.

END COMBAT! Everyone receives 1,070xp for the encounter. Loot thread for searching the two and Triel's chambers will be in OOC shortly.

The Dice:

Dalamus Con check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14; fail, take 1 damage
Dalamus Fort Save 1d20 + 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (16) + (5) + 3 = 24; Pass!, take 5 damage
Epik miss chance 1d100 ⇒ 15; miss!


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I will give her a potion of cure light and keep my pistol against her temple

Here, drink you will be fine. I will tip the potion to her lips, "If you move or try anything at all, I will splatter your brains all over the floor, don't mistake kindness with weakness.

8 + 1 = 9

"You were seen talking to my sister, her name is Katrina, dark hair, blue eyes, if you tell me what you know you will live, if you don't, I have no further use for you."


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1

I've got a potion for Dalamus, unless Epic can do some divine healing.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

I will back into Triel room and make sure nothing bad happens. i will take Triel weapon just to play it safe.

Perception
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

"Your explanation makes little sense." Nowzai eyes the halfling suspiciously, holding his wand ready until someone ties him up. "Helping us help the spiders contradicts helping Triel. What happened here?" he gestures to the dungeon, in general. "Why the treachery against Sarcem? What of the wands?"

To the group, "We don't have long before those kobolds get clever. Search Triel's room for the other wands, and then lets get out of here."


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Malcolm ask her where the rest of the Wands of control water are? i will continue to search the room.

Perception
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


Triel

As Malcolm tips the potion to her lips, she spits it aside, gaining a bit of strength in her anger. "Insect, you think my lord will allow your blasphemous hands to heal me. I don't fear death, do your worst if you wish, but your dear little sister is long gone." She pushes her head into your weapon, taunting before she continues, "My liege took her as soon as we brought her here and added her to the others." She collapses back as the rant exhausts her spitting more blood up as she does so.

To Magma: "The hell with the wands. You want them, you find them."

Skayven

"You don't understand ... we were abandoned by ... them, when we finished our project and gave him the girl. Triel was furious and desperate. Sarcem wasn't treachery, it was a con. We knew the city would pay big money for the wands. We split the wands up for protection ... she kept five, and gave three to me. Of mine, the Spider has one, you found one, and here's the other." the halfing tentatively reaches into his robe and pulls out a wand identical to the other you found. They hum momentarily as they're brought together. "They'll only work once all 8 are together again. We needed money, but we needed protection as well. She enlisted the Black Claw band and made a deal with the Captain. He brought their vermin-worshiping freak with them, though. Their sorcerer was easily swayed to our side and kept the Spider in check, but as soon as I heard Jekkajak die, I knew the con was up and it wouldn't be long before I was found. So I ran to the Spider, as much as I find him distasteful, hoping to find a way out."


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

To Triel (if she is still with us)

How many wands did we find in Triel Room? 3 wands

Triel where are the other 2 wands of Control Water?

Skayven
Will the spider give us back the wand or do we have to go in there and take it back?

Are we going to have the kill all the Kobolds now that Triel and Jekkajak are dead?

You said something about prisoners, how many do you have here?

How big is this complex?

To the Party

we need all eight wands according to Skayven, we are going to have to sweep this entire complex. The party needs to find a place to hold up and heal.

If we can't save her then just take her head after she dies so that we can give it to the Cauldron Guard. we will need proof of Triel death.


@Magma: Who are you asking those questions of?

Loot posted in Discussion/OOC tab


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
Magma Iron Clan wrote:
DM Fflash wrote:

@Magma: Who are you asking those questions of?

What time is it?

Loot posted in Discussion/OOC tab

ooc

sorry i fix it


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

"I admire your willingness to die here but I have a reason for you to live, alive you still have a chance to scheme and plan for a way to join your liege, do you think removing yourself from his service is what he wants? If you die here, how will you protect him from the hell i am going to rain down upon him? Drink and live to fight by his side again." I will offer her the potion again

"What others and where have they been taken?"

If she won't drink willingly I will force her to drink


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 75/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 14/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

"I'm out of healing. We need to find a safe place to rest for the evening. Let's backtrack out of the caverns and return tomorrow."

"Skayven, if you help us find the remaing wands I will request that the Cauldron authorities show leniency."

Epik will help search Triel's chamber.


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

"Well, we have two wands now. Hopefully the five are in Triel's chamber, and the last we should get from the spiders upon proof of Triel's death. If Al'Akbar is with us, we won't have to search the rest of this place."

When did he mention prisoners?

"Can someone who knows what they're doing please tie him up?" Nowzai asks the group, still pointing his wand at Skayven.


Nemoris bandages Dalamus in time.

Triel

She resists Malcom's attempt to pour a potion down her throat, but the effort is too much for her and she passes out. Malcolm gets the potion in and her wounds begin to heal up, but she remains unconscious.

Skayven

"I don't know what he'll do. He's crafty and unpredictable. I'd be careful if I were you ... his agenda is not that of normal people. He and the others may leave now that there's no money to be made. It depends on who really controls the kobolds, the Captain or the Spider." the wizard ponders for a moment, "Not really sure actually, maybe they stay? Based on what you've said, you've seen a little more than half of the actual ruins. You haven't seen the elites quarters and mess, the rest of the spider caves, the remains of our workshop, or ... Tarkilar's caves ... which I would avoid, personally. He's gone completely insane." The halfling looks a bit distant and sad for a moment and then shakes himself out of it. "I don't know of any prisoners, Triel wasn't the prisoner taking type. We had the children a while back, but they didn't stay here long. We just kept them safe until He came to get them."

Looking to Epik, he says, {b]"Sure, I'll help you ... don't have anything else to do. If you want to rest, you can use my quarters or Triel's. No one should bother you there."[/b]


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
Nowzai al'Nazari wrote:

"Well, we have two wands now. Hopefully the five are in Triel's chamber, and the last we should get from the spiders upon proof of Triel's death. If Al'Akbar is with us, we won't have to search the rest of this place."

When did he mention prisoners?

"Can someone who knows what they're doing please tie him up?" Nowzai asks the group, still pointing his wand at Skayven.

Elder we found 3 wands of control water in Triel chest. i am not sure what the 4 wand is thou.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I will bind Triel and also blindfold and gag her.

"We need to take both of the captives to town, and we must rest and get Dalamus healed. I don't think we should sleep here, I don't think we can trust the halfling of Triel to not try and screw us, the halfling has already shown he is not trustworthy. If we can take Triel in, I am confident in our ability to watch the halfling."

"Besides the cave entrance, is there any other way out of thees ruins?" I will ask the halfling, "As far as I am concerned if you help us retrieve the rest of the wands and answer all my question in regards to who is Triel's liege and anything you know about my sister then I am fine with letting you go, I can't speak for the rest of the group but that is my stance"


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

"Careful Malcolm," Nowzai says with a warning tone. "The fate of Cauldron is a bigger problem than that of your sister, difficult though it may be to see."

To Skayven, "What is the allegiance of these kobolds and spiders. Can they be turned against eachother?" Turning to the group, "Kobolds are generally cowardly and stupid, though cunning. Perhaps we can intimidate them to fight the spiders on our behalf, if it comes to that."


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1

Do we have any secure way to make sure Triel isn't going to be able to cast, call for help, or make our lives difficult in general? I think we should clear out, rest up perhaps at the inn, and then come back when we don't have prisoners and are at full strength.

I'll give a significant glace at Dalamus without saying that we've got walking wounded.

Potion for Dalamus was CLW, I'll let him roll. I'm not going to be fighting anymore until I've rested and healed. If we push on we're just asking to lose more party members, and with a captive like Triel I think we've got all that we can handle now.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

"Cauldron is not my primary concern, I won't do anything to bring harm down on it but I also have my priorities in order, hence why I said if the halfling helps us gather all the wands, thereby saving Cauldron, then I don't care if he goes free. If he has no incentive to help us, why would he?"

Speak to Nemoris about Triel, "I believe if her hands are bond and she can't see or speak we are as protected as possible, also, we can keep her unconscious"


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:

Nemoris bandages Dalamus in time.

Triel

She resists Malcom's attempt to pour a potion down her throat, but the effort is too much for her and she passes out. Malcolm gets the potion in and her wounds begin to heal up, but she remains unconscious.

Skayven

"I don't know what he'll do. He's crafty and unpredictable. I'd be careful if I were you ... his agenda is not that of normal people. He and the others may leave now that there's no money to be made. It depends on who really controls the kobolds, the Captain or the Spider." the wizard ponders for a moment, "Not really sure actually, maybe they stay? Based on what you've said, you've seen a little more than half of the actual ruins. You haven't seen the elites quarters and mess, the rest of the spider caves, the remains of our workshop, or ... Tarkilar's caves ... which I would avoid, personally. He's gone completely insane." The halfling looks a bit distant and sad for a moment and then shakes himself out of it. "I don't know of any prisoners, Triel wasn't the prisoner taking type. We had the children a while back, but they didn't stay here long. We just kept them safe until He came to get them."

Looking to Epik, he says, {b]"Sure, I'll help you ... don't have anything else to do. If you want to rest, you can use my quarters or Triel's. No one should bother you there."[/b]

so the deal we made was with the spider not you. Spider wanted Triel dead?


Skayven studies Nowzai for a moment and then a flash of realization comes across his face, "You don't get it ... The Spider IS a kobold. His real name is Depnaakra, and the spiders listen to him. It's eerie, really. It's almost as if he is one of them. The Captain and the others treat him with great respect. I don't think it's a superior/subordinate relationship, but something far more ancient and mystical. Something deep within their culture. The elites all get their poison from him. I see him more as their religious guidance. Jekkajak's conversion to Hextor swayed a lot of them, but with him gone and the others who didn't convert being the only ones remaining with the Captain, they'll revert to their original balance of power, and there's no telling what their motive is now that Triel is out of the picture."

Looking to Malcolm, he licks his lips before he answers. "Based on what I just heard you discussing, I might know something about your sister that would help you. It's not as simple as telling you where she is, but it could help put you on a better path. And before you bow up and threaten me with death and bodily harm, recognize that I'm very aware of who your comrades are and I'm fairly certain they won't let you kill me. More importantly, you won't get what you want if you do. Secure a promise for my release from the paladin and the wizard, and I'll tell you everything within my power."


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

"I think you could help yourself here by explaining what exactly your role was in the killing of the priest, it's my understanding from my resources on the streets that you have been involved with Triel only briefly and that your role was mainly research, if you have taken no part in the killing of the priest, and you act in good faith to help us retrieve all of the wands and we are able to make sure that Cauldron comes to no lasting harm, then I think that will help sway them more then anything I could say."

Speaking softly, but intensely to the halfling, "As for not being worried about who my friends are and you are 'fairly certain that they won't let me kill you', I think you need to understand something right now, nothing will stop me from finding my sister, if you possess information that I feel like I need, and the only way I can gain this information is to cause you harm until you pray to Vecna to take you from me, then that is what I will do, I can hurt you for a very, very long time without ever having to kill you, if I was you, I would not bet my life on only being 'fairly certain', but I am certain that if you don't tell me what I want to know, nothing will stop my from getting it from you."


"Yes, but you're not me. Your threats of pain are unfounded and you can't afford to kill me. Get the promise or fruitlessly search for your sister. I care not."


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

"Well as I said before, you need to convince them yourself, they think you are a murderer and all around scumbag, so it's up to you, if not, you will go to jail or I will kill you and not lose a moments sleep."


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Nowzai frowns at Malcom's rant. "Sir, you need to control yourself, or leave this company. We will not subject prisoners to torture, no matter what the adjenda or crisis."


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

it was idol threats, I am not actually evil fyi


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

I know that, but Nowzai doesn't... and no one knows how far you'll go for this sister thing...


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Elder do you know how to use the Wand of Cure Serious Wounds?
Is it the same as using the other wands that you have?

how is everyone doing?
HP 25


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Malcolm looks at Nowzai and sighs, "Of course we don't torture people, I know that, and I was hoping you knew me well enough by now to know that I knew that too, but he didn't know that for sure, well until now of course..."

"My vote would be to let the wizard go, if he helps us recover all the wands and can prove to us that he had no part in the murder, if he was involved then I say we take him in and I will work with the guards and the city to try and bargain for his release and show his good faith in the return of the wands."

Malcolm glances back to the halfling, "It's on you now to convince them, I have done what I can, maybe I will have better luck with Triel once she awakens"

Malcolm will wander off and sit away from the rest of the party


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1

Alright, all of this aside, I have a nearly dead companion and I'm not feeling great myself. We need to focus on our immediate safety and some rest. I think we can agree that this halfling is not trust worthy, and Triel is still a threat.

Let's determine where the best place is to go with them, and then we can worry about the rest. I have no desire to spare this liar who's nearly killed a few of us, and remember our last 'deal' with him involved certainly did not go to plan.."


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 75/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 14/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

"I agree, let's find a safe place to rest and heal. I vote for outside the cavern.

No one touches Skayven. We're returning him to Cauldron to face justice, but not until we find the remaining wands.

Let's get moving before those kobolds find us."


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Nowzai nods, "Let's go. We can resolve the rest later."


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

"Triel is alive and unconscious, I don't think we have the ability to keep both of them captive and explore the rest of these ruins, I think we need to go back to town at the very least bring Triel in"


Lots of good dialogue ... nothing for me to add, yet ... let me know whenever you all come to a decision


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Can anyone use the wand of cure serious wounds?


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
Malcolm Reigns wrote:
"Triel is alive and unconscious, I don't think we have the ability to keep both of them captive and explore the rest of these ruins, I think we need to go back to town at the very least bring Triel in"

if we leave before collecting all the wands there is a chance we will lose the other 3 wands. the Spider has one and the other 2 are hopefully somewhere in the complex.

Triel is not dead, the Spider will not give us it's wand. So should we just kill the elites before we go after the spider?

has anyone check the hallway?
Have the Kobolds manage to open the door yet?

Skayven

are they smart enough to go around to the entrance we used?
Will they come to Triel aid?


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8
Magma Iron Clan wrote:
Can anyone use the wand of cure serious wounds?

Only Epik can use that wand.

Magma Iron Clan wrote:

if we leave before collecting all the wands there is a chance we will lose the other 3 wands. the Spider has one and the other 2 are hopefully somewhere in the complex.

Triel is not dead, the Spider will not give us it's wand. So should we just kill the elites before we go after the spider?

"Good point. Our deal with the Spider was Triel's head for the wand. If we wish to keep her alive, for whatever reason, we will have to confront the Spider to get his wand. What's the consensus here, Triel or the wand? I vote for the wand."

To Skayven, "You said Triel had five wands, but we only found three. Any idea where she hid the other two, or who she might have given them to?"


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

So let me get this straight, you won't allow me to question the halfling but you will murder and unarmed, unconscious woman? I will tell you right now, that isn't going to happen. You would rather deal with an evil kobold/spider thing, instead of just killing it?

[coc] I did ask Skayven if there are any other ways out of the caves, the reason I asked is that a few of us could stay in the room at the top of the cave entrance while a couple of us bring the prisoners to town and not have to fear anyone escaping with the wands. [/ooc]


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
Malcolm Reigns wrote:

So let me get this straight, you won't allow me to question the halfling but you will murder and unarmed, unconscious woman? I will tell you right now, that isn't going to happen. You would rather deal with an evil kobold/spider thing, instead of just killing it?

[coc] I did ask Skayven if there are any other ways out of the caves, the reason I asked is that a few of us could stay in the room at the top of the cave entrance while a couple of us bring the prisoners to town and not have to fear anyone escaping with the wands. [/ooc]

I think you miss understood. the Elder will not kill Triel now that you save her but the deal we made with the Spider was the Wand for Triel head and we were not to kill anymore Kobolds. Since we didn't kill Triel now we have to go back and get the wand and the magical items.

the confusing part is why we are voting?
Elder are we voting on whether or not to kill Triel?


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1

I have to agree with Malcolm. If there's no circumstance that we can poke and prod a prisoner we absolutely can not turn over another prisoner to certain death. I'm not the most moral of folks, but that seems like a fairly evil act.

If we have a way to magically heal, I would be alright with confronting the spider now, but does it make more sense to save our resources, rest up, and come back at full strength?

I think we need to also stop planning in front of this halfling... or knock him out magically or otherwise. Too many details and there's no telling what harm he can do


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I will take out the worn book on halflings I found in Skayven's room and start thumbing through the pages


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

"There is a vast difference between trading over a known murderer and espoused priestess of an evil god, for the benefit of tens of thousands of innocents, and the willful torture of a prisoner for circumstantial information."


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Sorry guys, I had gotten distracted in the last week, and with everything going on, I simply forgot to check in. Also, Tike Dalamus has Sacred touch. Could he have used that on himself to stabilize?

the CLW potion that was given to Dalamus
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus hearing all the bickering, coughs few times and says "Evil is a fine line, but if we are to...(cough)get what we came for, I see no problem turning over one evil being to another. They chose their lives, as did we. Let's give Triel back to the spider, she deserves no mercy"


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

You're a fool, blinded by your own selfish hunt for your sister." Nowzai scowls, rolling his eyes. "The Spider parleyed with us, and she attacked us, yet you wish to kill the Spider and save her? Your logic is as flawed as your morality." Nowzai sighs, shaking his head. "Put that weapon away, before you do something stupid!"

"This bickering is pointless, and while I'm sure Skayven is having a silent chuckle, I find it most aggrivating. We will leave and return to the Monkey, rest and then return with our resources... and focus replenished."

EDIT: Where did Malcolm's post go?


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

heh sorry, deleted to rethink my direction for anyone confused


The halfling does seem to be hiding a smirk, although he frowns a bit when Malcolm thumbs through the book, but doesn't say anything.

Since Malcolm got the delete off, we'll allow the retcon and assume Nowzai's response doesn't happen. The jury will disregard the wizard's outburst.


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Well, at least the second half of my "outburst" (wtf?) is still valid...

1,151 to 1,200 of 4,791 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.