Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 5: The Demonskar Legacy
The Demonskar: Vaprak's Voice


1,101 to 1,150 of 4,865 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

Triel's Chambers Round 4 continued

Nowzai blasts the priestess with a shot from the wand, firing holes into her armor. She reels from the blow and looks to the door as if expecting something. Epik heals himself and pulls out a new sword, attacking again, but unable to penetrate the expert defense the former Town Guard puts up. Nemoris fires 2 arrows at Triel and misses with both.

Outside, Malcolm shakes off the illusion and the pending heart attack and draws his pistol firing off a couple quick shots and although the second shot looks like it penetrates the halfling, he is unphased by it. The first causes damage, even though it looked to be less accurate. 50% miss chance still in effect on halfling, please add to all rolls.

Triel's Chambers Round 5

Initiative: Dalamus, Magma, Skayven, Triel, Nowzai, Epik, Malcolm, Nemoris

Dalamus finishes with the door, and turns to fire his bow, but misses widely. The wizard retaliates with another spell, causing snow and frost to burst from the ceiling above the rogue, hyena, and gunslinger Fort Save DC17 or be staggered for 1 round; cold damage below

Inside the room, Magma levels a perfect blow, catching the seam in Triel's armor and he embeds the blade in her chest, snapping it back out and flinging blood in a crimson arc. Triel coughs once, frothing pink fluid exploding from her mouth and she falls forward on her face.

At Nowzai for action inside the room. Please everyone put up your current hit points/status etc and what round you're posting for. It will avoid confusion in what action is next and let me know if you all miss something. Please don't post for more than the current round.

The Dice:

Nemoris 2 hit 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18; miss
Nemoris 2 hit 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16; miss
Malcolm miss chance 1d100 ⇒ 56; HIT
Malcolm miss chance 1d100 ⇒ 27; miss
Malcolm/Dalamus/hyena cold damage 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Magma AC 23 HP 24
1 AP point left


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 5 - AC 20 / HP 46 / Init 4

Can I tell why my shot missed? Is there multiples of him? Is he hard to focus on?

Fort Save 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

To-Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Damage - 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Miss % - 1d100 ⇒ 53

To-Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage - 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Miss % - 1d100 ⇒ 41


Malcolm, your bullet passed through his body without discernible effect


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

i will pick up Triel weapon and check her to see if she is still alive.

Elder are you okay?

Epik, we are going to have deal with the Kobolds. Are you okay?

i will drink a potion of CMW.
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 = 8

i only have CLW left

are there any traps on the door from the inside?
Perception
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

when everyone is ready i will open the door


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

AC 23 HP 31
1 CLW
1 AP


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Round 5

Nowzai (Init 4):

hp 21 of 24
AC 12 (t 12, ff 10)
Status normal

Spells Prepared
Cantrips: detect magic, light, message, sonic snap
1st:
2nd: baleful transposition (2)

Acid Dart 7 use remaining (8/day)
Riftcutter 0 use remaining (1/day)

Wand of sleep 3 charges
Wand of acid arrow 10 charges
Wand of detect secret doors 13 charges
Wand of magic missile 36 charges

Crossbow bolts 17

Hyena Ref save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 (I forgot to add its action in R4... is the halfling out of reach?)
If not... Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18; Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 plus auto-trip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 vs CMD
(Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 63)

Inside the room, Nowzai waves off Magma's query impatiently. "I'll get the door for you; you just smash that little hooligan into paste." He moves to the door and looks to work it for Magma and Epik.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Thank you Elder
do you know where the little hooligan is?

If i can move thur the door and attack
Round 6
Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 damage 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 1, 1) + 10 = 13
Critical Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 Critical damage 6d6 + 20 ⇒ (3, 6, 3, 5, 6, 3) + 20 = 46
percent % 1d100 ⇒ 58

i have blind fighting feat can i use it to attack the halfling. if so i get to reroll percentage dice if i fail. if not ignore the second %

percent % 1d100 ⇒ 99


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

He's standing on the ceiling not currently invis but something is making him harder to hit.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

how tall are the ceiling?


15 feet.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:
15 feet.

So i can hit him in my enlarge form. the only question i have is can i move into the hallway and attack?


It is exactly 40 feet to get in melee range. Your current movement is 30 feet correct? (heavy armor +10 from the boots?) and you'll have to delay to match with Nowzai which means you'll go after the halfling

BTW, as a point of consideration for everyone else ... you all attacked the halfling first :)


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 13/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Epik will LOH himself as a swift action and then cast CLW on himself for his standard action. He will move through the door after Magma.

HP = 2d6 + 4 + 1d8 + 1 + 23 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 + (2) + 1 + 23 = 34


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Acts of aggression, i.e. freeing those to attack us, is considered an attack ;)

Round 5 | AC 21 | HP 9

Fort Save with AP
1d20 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 3 + (3) = 18

Dalamus will use his potion of Cure Light Wounds

1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:

It is exactly 40 feet to get in melee range. Your current movement is 30 feet correct? (heavy armor +10 from the boots?) and you'll have to delay to match with Nowzai which means you'll go after the halfling

BTW, as a point of consideration for everyone else ... you all attacked the halfling first :)

Breastplate is listed as medium armor in the pathfinder srd

Does Nowazi still has his action for round five since i dropped Triel in round 5? if not that is fine i will wait until Nowazi turn to walk back thur the door.

i just didn't know if i could drink a potion and attack in round 6?

if i can't do both then:

i will move to the door and drink the potion round 6 and round 7 i will move thur the door and attack the halfling.

do you want me to reroll the attack?


Magma:

Sure, but breastplate is still 20 foot movement restricted.

Yes roll attacks for the round when I call for actions for that round. Currently we have round 5 ending and round 6 starting on call.

You can move in Round 5 to within range on Nowzai's turn. In round 6, drink potion or attack (both are standard actions).

Nowzai:

Hyena is out of range (obviously)


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:

Magma:

Sure, but breastplate is still 20 foot movement restricted.

Yes roll attacks for the round when I call for actions for that round. Currently we have round 5 ending and round 6 starting on call.

You can move in Round 5 to within range on Nowzai's turn. In round 6, drink potion or attack (both are standard actions).

k
then i will move to the door round six and drink the potion.

move into the hall round 7 and attack

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 damage 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 1, 1) + 10 = 13
Critical Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 Critical damage 6d6 + 20 ⇒ (3, 6, 3, 5, 6, 3) + 20 = 46
percent % 1d100 ⇒ 58

i have blind fighting feat can i use it to attack the halfling. if so i get to reroll percentage dice if i fail. if not ignore the second %

percent % 1d100 ⇒ 99


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Where exactly did we attack him first? He removed the spike and I called him on it and ran over to put it back, then I heard him on the ceiling casting a spell which he cast at me before any acts of aggression on our parts.

I fired at him twice in round 5 which hasn't been taken into account yet, so you need a round 6 from me now or do you want to complete round 5 first?


Up to you if you want to post Round 6 or wait until mid turn as results of others progress.

Little bit of time warp on your part? You shot at him in Round 3. He cast his spell on you in Round 4 in retaliation.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Nope, my round 3 attacks were into the room against Triel, then I heard him casting a spell and said I would attack him in round 4, rolled two attacks in round 4 but you needed saves first, so then I changed and pulled my pistol and attack him with it after he cast a spell at me, he attacked me first.

I had been trying to play via the phone so I was confused on the rounds, and trying to type out the [] stuff on a phone is painful, I won't do combat rounds via the phone anymore.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 6 - AC 20 / HP 46 / Init 4

To Hit Touch AC 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage - 1d8 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 1 + (4) = 13 (Grit Point Spent)
Miss Chance - 1d100 ⇒ 78

To Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage - 1d8 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + (6) = 13 (Grit Point Spent)
Miss Chance - 1d100 ⇒ 78


Negative, round 2 attacks into the room, and then you cried about not shooting him in round 3 so you got to shoot him before he cast at you. all arrows. boom.

And I agree about the brackets on the phone. Each bracket is 4 button clicks for me. I play a blind dude in Daves PBP and its painful with double miss chance rolls on every attack.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I wasn't crying about not shooting, I couldn't see what I had done, I did not try to attack him until he was casting at us, round 3 I ran to the door to try and re-secure it, the attacks I put in there were for round 4 because you had already posted round 3 so I figured round 3 was completed. Then in what I thought was the end of round 3 is when I heard the halfling casting and then I shot at him in round 4, or at least that was what I thought was going on the entire time.

I could not have moved to the door and gotten the spike and attacked all in the same round, or maybe I could, I dunno, I didn't think I could, and I dropped the bow to try and set the spike and couldn't so I called Dalamus over to do it.

But as Dalamus pointed out, trying to free the kobolds was enough of a provocation for me to attack him, but the way that those rounds played out I didn't think I did attack him until the 4th round, after he has cast at me.

Either way, I am killing his wizard ass now ;)


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:73/82, F9 / R13 / W8

If I can see him from within the room I can shoot at him. If not, might not be terrible for me to go out first or second so I can pepper him with arrows.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
Nemoris wrote:

If I can see him from within the room I can shoot at him. If not, might not be terrible for me to go out first or second so I can pepper him with arrows.

Nemoris you can move into the hall way round 6. i am moving in round 7


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:73/82, F9 / R13 / W8

Sounds good!

Round 6 || Initiative 4 || 24/35 hp || AC 17

Single attack w/ move:

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 44


Triel's Chambers Round 5 continued

Nowzai moves to the door and waits for Nemoris. Epik heals himself and moves toward the door but cant quite get there this round. Nemoris steps into the hallway, sees the halfling and takes a quick pull, firing but sending an arrow straight through the wizard's form. The hyena runs down the hall yipping and biting while jumping up but is unable to reach the halfling on the ceiling.

Triel's Chambers Round 6

Initiative: Dalamus, , Skayven, Triel, Malcolm, Nowzai, Nemoris, Epik, Magma

Dalamus drinks a potion healing himself, but still shivers from the lingering frost in the area (see damage below, you can move if you wish, still. Magma does the same and moves to the door, but has to wait for Nowzai's turn before he enters and takes up position near the halfling. Skayven barks out the words to another spell and a bolt of lightning stretches from his hands through Nemoris, Dalamus & Malcolm in it's line of fire see below for damage and saves. Epik waits to move on Nowzai's turn as well. Malcolm fires into the halfling striking him solidly twice and catching the wizard's attention. If Malcolm wishes to move more than 5 feet, he'll have to forgo his shots and reroll a single attack and we'll retcon the damage. For what it's worth, you lose your deeds that require you to have grit currently

There is a tremendous hammering on the door behind Dalamus and Malcolm

Only need Nemoris' action for Round 6, everyone else for Round 7. Epik also has a standard action if he wishes to use it. He cannot reach the halfling currently.

Map here

The Dice:

Dalamus & Malcolm frostfall damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6; Fort DC 17 for half
Skayven Defensive cast 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 4 = 25
Lightning Bolt damage 7d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 4, 2, 2, 4, 3) = 21; Reflex Save DC18 for half (or none if you have evasion)


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

You didn't include my round 5 attacks. One hit


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 13/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

For his standard action Epik will drink his potion of CLW.

HP=34 + 1d8 + 1 ⇒ 34 + (1) + 1 = 36


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Round 7
AC 23 HP 31
1 AP
1 CLW

attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 damage 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 2, 6) + 10 = 21
Critical attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 critical damage 6d6 + 20 ⇒ (6, 4, 5, 2, 3, 6) + 20 = 46
1d100 ⇒ 27

Blinding Feat
1d100 ⇒ 38

ooc
was i suppose reroll?


Malcolm ... I added the damage, just didn't write it up

Magma ... blind fighting will only help you if you close your eyes, since he's visible.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

on my phone, will post rolls when I get home.

why do I need to take a 5'? I have precise shot so I can fire through friendly squares. and he stepped through on the same init so our attacks should have been simultaneous right?


You don't have to take a 5' step, you're just taking damage every round from being in the frost.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 7 - HP 30 / AC 20 / Init 4

oh...well that sucks.

Fort Save - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Reflex Save - 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Once I see that they are all out here I will say

"Where is Triel?! Did you kill her!

I will move in round 7 to get out and proceed to the room where Triel is to see if she is alive


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:

Malcolm ... I added the damage, just didn't write it up

Magma ... blind fighting will only help you if you close your eyes, since he's visible.

okay


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Tike, you didn't mention that I was still in a frost cloud, I would have moved out of it last round, had I known. I had no map to go on, so I was literally blind to this

As for the saves + AP

Reflex save + evasion
1d20 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 9 + (2) = 16

With the additional frost damage (which I dispute)
HP -12


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

during my attack in round 7 can i move into the other hallway?


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:73/82, F9 / R13 / W8

Round 6 || Initiative 4 || 26/35 hp || AC 17

I'll fire an arrow at the caster and move to the other hallway, say as far away as I can get (probably about the same distance away as I am now?):

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 75

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Round 7 || Initiative 4 || 16/35 hp || AC 17

Two arrows into the caster:

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 Crit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 15
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Crit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 84

Edit: Can we spend AP to re-roll miss chance rolls? Sorry, can't remember what all they can be used for, and can't find anything on the srd but Hero Points.


Dalamus can move out since he had an unused move action from that round and because I didn't post the map. You'll still eat the lightning bolt.

Nemoris: action points are an additive 1d6 only. I'm going to get rid of them when I move to fast track xp after this adventure.

Magma, you can move in 7 yes.


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Round 7

Nowzai (Init 4):

hp 21 of 24
AC 12 (t 12, ff 10)
Status normal

Spells Prepared
Cantrips: detect magic, light, message, sonic snap
1st:
2nd: baleful transposition (2)

Acid Dart 7 use remaining (8/day)
Riftcutter 0 use remaining (1/day)

Wand of sleep 3 charges
Wand of acid arrow 10 charges
Wand of detect secret doors 13 charges
Wand of magic missile 36 charges

Crossbow bolts 17

Nowzai will move into the corridor, casting baleful transposition between himself and the halfling. (Will save DC 18) He cringes, ready for the coming fall.

Acrobatics DC 15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Note: the hyena should have disappeared by now.


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 13/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Epik will hold his Round 7 action.


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus will step out of the area, and eat the lightning bolt.

HP -6


Triel's Chambers Round 6 continued
Dalamus moves out of the cold. Nemoris fires a quick arrow at the halfling, misses, and then runs around the hallway to line up from the south. Epik chugs a potion.

Triel's Chambers Round 7

Initiative: Dalamus, Skayven, Triel, Malcolm, Nowzai, Nemoris, Epik, Magma

Dalamus groans on the ground next to Epik after eating the lightning bolt, bleeding Make a con check DC (10 plus damage below 0 ... so 16 in your case) to stabilize. If you fail, take 1hp damage ... repeat next round

The frost in the far area continues to freeze causing more damage to Malcolm. The wizard steps to the south on the ceiling and defensively casts another spell, screaming loudly and a blast of piercing sounds ripples down the hall, hitting Magma, Epik and ... Dalamus since it's Fort, he can still save

Nowzai casts a quick spell and in a blink, he and the halfling switch places. Nowzai instantly falls to the ground but somehow rolls into an upright position, amazed that he didn't hurt himself.

The halfling looks up at Magma and Epik behind him and says, "Oh s&$+." he winces as the massive axe blades slams on the ground nearby, missing him. Two arrows whiz by his head as well as Nemoris barely misses the wizard too.

Epik has an entire set of actions he can use here

Map here

The Dice:

Malcolm cold damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1; Fort Save DC 17 for half
Skayven defensive cast: 1d20 + 4 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 7 = 31
Shout Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 3, 1, 1) = 10; Deafness 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4 rounds; Fort Save DC19 for half damage and no deafness
Skayven Will Save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Round 8 - AC 20 / HP 29 / Init 4

I will continue to move and check on Triel

Heal Check to see what her condition is - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Depending on if I need to do something right now to heal or if I have another round I will either attempt to stabilize her or bind her.


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 13/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Round 7 HP 36 AC 20

Fort Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

HP=26

Epik will attack the Halfling: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Damage:1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Fort Save
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Round 8
AC 23 HP 25
1 AP
1 CLW

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 damage 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 5, 4) + 10 = 22
Critical Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 Critical damage 6d6 + 20 ⇒ (4, 4, 5, 6, 2, 4) + 20 = 45

percentage 1d100 ⇒ 79


Male Human R:1/F:4/OotB:2/DSniper:1 - AC: 25 (T:15, FF:21) HP:73/82, F9 / R13 / W8

Someone tackle that halfling!

Round 8 || Initiative 4 || 16/35 hp || AC 17

If no one is grappling him I'll fire another two arrows (Edit: not that it matters):

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Crit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 23
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Crit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 31


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Round 8

Nowzai (Init 4):

hp 21 of 24
AC 12 (t 12, ff 10)
Status normal

Spells Prepared
Cantrips: detect magic, light, message, sonic snap
1st:
2nd: baleful transposition

Acid Dart 7 use remaining (8/day)
Riftcutter 0 use remaining (1/day)

Wand of sleep 3 charges
Wand of acid arrow 10 charges
Wand of detect secret doors 13 charges
Wand of magic missile 36 charges

Crossbow bolts 17

"Surrender and we let you live!" Nowzai calls out.

Nowzai pulls another wand, aiming at the halfling. If he continues to struggle, he activates it, firing a bolt of acid at the enemy caster.

Wand of acid arrow (ranged touch): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Miss chance (?): 1d100 ⇒ 38
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4 acid

1,101 to 1,150 of 4,865 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.