Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 5: The Demonskar Legacy
The Screaming Jungle


1,051 to 1,100 of 4,709 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Nemoris?


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I will then delay in the next round to move up in initiative until I can move through the door on my turn.


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1
Malcolm Reigns wrote:
I will then delay in the next round to move up in initiative until I can move through the door on my turn.

Any chance I can shoot through the door before/after people go through? If not, then I'd move in as soon as possible after Magma. I'm not thrilled to close with a crazy heavily armored evil priestess, so I'd do my best to stick to the back corners out of AoO range!

If I can attack:

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Edit: Higher attack/damage per Favored Enemy


You can attack, but she'll get cover. Still want to do that?

Malcolm, I gather you want to enter after the heavies?

Returning home, update tonight and then fights on!


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

For Nowzai's action, he'll use his move and standard action this round to open the door for Epik and Magma (if I understand that correctly...


Triel's Chambers Round 2

Yes, Nowzai, you can do that, you will delay until Epik's initiative however, and the hyena will stay by your side.

Dalamus discovers the trigger bypass for the door and demonstrates how toa actuate it. Nowzai moves to place himself by it and waits for the big heavies to get in place and then actuates it for them on their turn (Nowzai init set to 4)

Magma waits his turn and then barrels through, his new boots allowing him to get close enough to take a swing at the priestess who casually deflects the blow with her flail. As she sees Epik coming in, she looks at Magma with defiance in her eyes, locking gazes with him and pointing at Epik. Her voice comes out dripping with malice and laced with power, "KILL HIM!. Magma, make a will save DC17 or attack Epik (with the intent to kill him) on your next turn She follows this up with a step to the southeast in the water and leans towards a pipe, speaking into it, "Captain Zalyus ... time to earn your pay. Come to me, now!"

Nemoris' arrows follow Epik in, but one is deflected by the door and the other bounces off her helmet harmlessly. Nemoris init set to 4

Malcolm can enter at init 4, do something else, or reset init to the top of the order (26) and act in Round 3

Anyone who enters/looks into the room sees ...:
... a large elegantly appointed room that seems to be even more humid and cloying than the other areas of the ruins. The reason is probably the large pool of steaming, bubbling water in the southern end of the room. A hammock swings to the west of the pool above a large chest, and the northern portion of the room seems to have been converted into a small combat training ground, complete with thick animal skin mats and training dummies. An empty armor stand sits in the far corner. A red-haired woman, rippling with well-toned muscle wears black spiked plate snugly around her body. She lifts a massive 2-handed iron flail in both hands, the head throbbing with a low hum. Her body is sheathed in dark purple energy

Nemoris, Nowzai, Malcolm Perception DC24:
A slight sound of metal on stone catches your attention to the east. You see the northern most spike in the eastern door pulling itself out and flying over to the northern wall to alight gently on the floor

The Dice:

Stealth 1d20 + 13 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 13 + 10 = 24
Defensive Cast DC 17 1d20 + 4 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 5 + 4 = 26

Map here

Triel Image 1 here
Triel Image 2 here


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 14/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Epik will smite evil on Triel as a swift action:

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 4 + 4 = 27 Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 4 = 10


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Will Save
1d20 + 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (11) + (6) + 5 = 22
the extra d6 was an AP

Not Today Witch it is time for you to die for crimes

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 damage 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (6, 1, 1) + 10 = 18
Critical 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 Critical damage 6d6 + 20 ⇒ (4, 6, 3, 4, 4, 4) + 20 = 45


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus will continue to work on the trap


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

If it's possible for me to fire the bow with everyone moving through I will attempt that, if not I will delay to the top of the order next round (actually will I have to delay till 4 to get through the door no matter what?)

To Hit -1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Damage -1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

To Hit -1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage -1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Perception - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Round 3

Nowzai (Init 4):

hp 21 of 24
AC 12 (t 12, ff 10)
Status normal

Spells Prepared
Cantrips: detect magic, light, message, sonic snap
1st:
2nd: baleful transposition (2)

Acid Dart 7 use remaining (8/day)
Riftcutter 0 use remaining (1/day)

Wand of sleep 3 charges
Wand of acid arrow 10 charges
Wand of detect secret doors 13 charges
Wand of magic missile 39 charges

Crossbow bolts 17

Nowzai will continue to work the door for Nemoris and Malcolm. Set the hyena on guard.


Round 3 continued

Malcolm fires his bow into the room on Epik's turn, but the arrows deflect off Triel's armor without so much as a notice from her. Reset Init to 4.

Malcolm and Nemoris can enter on 4 and 3 next turn if Nowzai actuates the door for them, if they so choose

Round 3 actions from you 2?


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

i will continue to attack until i fall

round 3
attack1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 damage 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (6, 3, 1) + 10 = 20
critical1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 critical damage 6d6 + 20 ⇒ (5, 6, 5, 2, 1, 2) + 20 = 41

Round 4
attack1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 damage 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 2, 4) + 10 = 21
critical1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 critical damage 6d6 + 20 ⇒ (6, 2, 3, 5, 3, 1) + 20 = 40

ooc
oops sorry if i critical Malcolm


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

DM:
I am confused by the perception check, was that the spike that we put in to stop the kobolds from joining the fight?


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1
Malcolm Reigns wrote:


Perception - d20+9

Make sure you tell us what this is.. No way I'm going to find out on my own :)

With my init already reset I'll move into the room asap. I couldn't tell from your message Tike if we could go in on round 3 and 4, or inititive 4 and 3?

Dalamus, if we are attacked from else where, having this door remain a trap might be to our benefit if we can all get inside.

If I'm not able to move into the room on Round 3, then I'll attack through the door again. If any other targets present themselves outside of the room (i.e. no cover), attack them instead:

Perception Check 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Malcolm Reigns wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Yes.

Nemoris: round 3, init 4,one of you can enter, init 3, the other can enter

Magma, I already have round 3 rolls from you above with the will save, so these will be round 4&5 rolls although I don't like queing them in advance normally.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:
Malcolm Reigns wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Yes.

Nemoris: round 3, init 4,one of you can enter, init 3, the other can enter

Magma, I already have round 3 rolls from you above with the will save, so these will be round 4&5 rolls although I don't like queing them in advance normally.

sorry i thought i had an attack for round 2 after i made the save, with the boots (40ft movement) and my 10 ft reach(Large Creature) for attack.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

"Damn it, that damn halfling wizard is trying to release the kobolds, I knew we shouldn't have trusted him!"

I will run over and make sure the other spike stays in place and see about replacing the removed one.


Magma Iron Clan wrote:
DM Fflash wrote:
Malcolm Reigns wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Yes.

Nemoris: round 3, init 4,one of you can enter, init 3, the other can enter

Magma, I already have round 3 rolls from you above with the will save, so these will be round 4&5 rolls although I don't like queing them in advance normally.

sorry i thought i had an attack for round 2 after i made the save, with the boots (40ft movement) and my 10 ft reach(Large Creature) for attack.

You did ... She parried it and then cast her spell. You saved ... Start round 3.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
DM Fflash wrote:
Magma Iron Clan wrote:
DM Fflash wrote:
Malcolm Reigns wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Yes.

Nemoris: round 3, init 4,one of you can enter, init 3, the other can enter

Magma, I already have round 3 rolls from you above with the will save, so these will be round 4&5 rolls although I don't like queing them in advance normally.

sorry i thought i had an attack for round 2 after i made the save, with the boots (40ft movement) and my 10 ft reach(Large Creature) for attack.

You did ... She parried it and then cast her spell. You saved ... Start round 3.

sorry my bad


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Nowzai will have the hyena ready to attack the halfling (should he reappear) or any new actors from the east.


My last post said Round 3 continued ... should have been 2 ... sorry

Triel's Chambers Round 3

New intiative:
Initiative: Dalamus,Magma, Skayven, Triel, Nowzai, Epik, Malcolm, Nemoris

Dalamus continues away disarming the trap, focused on the task at hand and nearly oblivious to everything else.

Nemoris/Nowzai/Malcolm Int DC20:
You're not familiar with traps but based on what Dalamus just showed you, you're pretty certain he's going about it completely in the wrong direction

Magma steps towards the priestess, cornering her in the room and cuts a vicious blow. Certain it would land, the warrior is surprised when it's deflected at the last moment by an invisible force near her. Triel cackles, "So predictable!" and holds out her hand, "Hextor take your strength and will to move!" Magma, DC17 Will Save or be paralyzed for 5 rounds

Epik pulls forth the inner fire of Iomedae and his blade, shining white whips out at the evil woman and he cuts a deep gouge in her leg. She hisses in anger turning her attention to the paladin, "So, a holy warrior ... it's been a long time since I've killed one of your kind. I'll mount your head for Tongueater. He'll love to taste what's left of you when he returns."

Malcolm runs over to the door and shields the second door spike, shouting out as he does so and goes to work replacing the first one. I assume you pull out a hammer and start banging the other one back in ... drop the bow? Need a disable device roll or Dex check if you don't have skill points

Whoever is in the hall ... Perception DC20:
Over the din of the battle, you hear 2 things: organized kobold shouting in the room beyond and what sounds like spellcasting ... above you

At Nowzai and Nemoris' turn ... Nowzai didn't use his standard action since Malcolm didn't go through, so he's got it still. Nemoris ... continue in on Nowzai's move action and fire or change based on Malcolm's shout?

The Dice:

Triel defensive cast 1d20 + 4 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 5 + 4 = 20


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Do I need to re-hammer the spike or is it something where I can just put a spike back in the previous hole?


Stone doors, you need to rehammer it to secure it


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Int Check - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Dalamus, I don't know if you are disarming that trap right, either way I could use your help over here! We need to get this door jammed again!

Perception Check - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

The bastard halfing is above us casting spells! Beware!.

Can I fire two arrows in the direction I hear?

To Hit - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage - 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Miss Chance - 1d100 ⇒ 41

To Hit - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage - 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Miss Chance - 1d100 ⇒ 26

Here's to hoping miss chance is high not low.


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

will save
Burn AP
1d20 + 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (14) + (1) + 5 = 20


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2/Deepwood Sniper 1

I'll head in and attack (previous roll ok?)


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Perception

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Dalamus will stop working on the trap to go help Malcolm secure the door again.

Disable Device (for the door)

1d20 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Int check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

If Nowzai can pull it off, open the door with one move action, and then fire his wand at Triel. If not, he'll open the door and step through.

Wand of acid arrow (ranged touch): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14; Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Guess it is up to Dalamus and me to kill the wizard


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 14/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Round 4

Epik continues attacking Triel:

Attack:1d20 + 4 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 + 4 = 23 Damage:1d8 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 4 = 9


Triel's Chambers Round 3 continued

... Nemoris steps through the door and fires 2 arrows, one hitting the priestess deep in the shoulder. Nowzai opens the door and 5-foot steps through.

Triel's Chambers Round 4

Initiative: Dalamus, Magma, Skayven, Triel, Nowzai, Epik, Malcolm, Nemoris

Dalamus moves to the door and begins work, brushing Malcolm's fumbling hands aside. There is a pounding on the door from the other side, but the door holds.

Inside Magma takes another well placed swing at Triel, who still distracted from the other 2 injuries catches it square in the chest blood shooting from her mouth. Her armor takes away the lethal part of the blow and she shakes it off, her body contorting in rage as she steps forward into Magma's swing. Her eyes alight with a black purple energy that courses along her body funneling into her flail. With a wild scream she swings her flail wide, the head thrumming as it comes across wide first at Epik slamming him in the side of the arm and crumpling his armor causing massive damage as the purple charge expends itself, the head of her flail catches magnetically onto both Epik's shield and sword yanking them from his hands and sending them to the floor (negative energy damage + double disarm). She follows through, her magical energy spent but still hits Magma hard.

Outside the halfling appears, casting a spell of some sort. A tremendous black and purple tentacled beast flies forward from his hands, mouth opening in a ravenous maw and swallowing Malcolm's form. Need Both Will Save DC18 & Fort Save DC18 in Malcolm's next post so I can continue these actions and resolve your shots

Epik's action is unavailable in its current form ... new plan? Need Nowzai and Nemoris round 4 as well

The Dice:

Kobolds Break check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Triel channel smite vs Epik 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30; CRIT!; Damage: 1d10 + 3d6 + 19 ⇒ (7) + (1, 6, 2) + 19 = 35; plus Epik disarmed both hands!
Triel crit confirmation vs Epik 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Triel free disarm attempt 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29
Triel cleave vs Magma 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23; HIT!; Damage: 1d10 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8

Round 4

Nowzai (Init 4):

hp 21 of 24
AC 12 (t 12, ff 10)
Status normal

Spells Prepared
Cantrips: detect magic, light, message, sonic snap
1st:
2nd: baleful transposition (2)

Acid Dart 7 use remaining (8/day)
Riftcutter 0 use remaining (1/day)

Wand of sleep 3 charges
Wand of acid arrow 10 charges
Wand of detect secret doors 13 charges
Wand of magic missile 39 charges

Crossbow bolts 17

Nowzai will raise his gold-tipped wand at Triel and release a burst of three force missiles.

Wand of magic missile (3 charges): 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1, 1) + 3 = 8 force
Move 5' to the left.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I am confused, did I end up doing nothing last round? I thought my two arrows were in round 3.


Sure, fire and miss in round 3. Need those saves please.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Will Save - 1d20 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (11) + 5 + (2) = 18 (AP Used)

Fort Save - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN
Malcolm Reigns wrote:

Will Save - d20+5 + d6 (AP Used)

Fort Save - d20+8

did you count the +2 cloak you won the roll off


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I did, thank god for it or I would have not made that save :)


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 14/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Epik will pick up his weapon.


Malcolm recognizes the illusion for what it is and avoids the panicked heart attack that was building. go ahead with your action


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

So do I need to reroll my attacks or use the attacks from above?


O.O ... You complained about not shooting in round 3, so I didn't argue. They both missed because of miss chance. Need new actions for 4.

BTW, I believe I forgot to mention that the halfling is standing on the ceilingu


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Sorry Tike, been playing on my phone at work and it makes trying to read the previous posts a little difficult.

I see the attack in the third where I shot through the door, I have two attack in round 4 though that I rolled the to miss % since he was invis and I wasn't sure if he was going to be visible when I fired.

So I will just draw my pistol and delay until the top of the order in round 4 so I can be first in round 5 and fire twice since being quiet doesn't matter anymore.

Does that work?


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 8
Malcolm Reigns wrote:
So I will just draw my pistol and delay until the top of the order in round 4 ...

Why the delay? It doesn't matter if you're at the end of R4 or at the beginning of R5... it equals the same thing.


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Tike, was I able to secure the door last round? If so, I will now attack the halfling, if not, disregard the attack roll, and I will make another disable device roll

Dalamus will draw hos bow, and fire at the halfling standing on the ceiling "Die traitor!"

Attack1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Crit 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

Valid point.

I will draw and attack the halfling in round 4

To-Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

To-Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 14/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Round 5

AC 26 HP 48

Epik continues to melee with Triel:

Attack:1d20 + 4 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 + 4 = 22 Damage:1d8 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 4 = 13


Epik, picking up tour sword will draw an AoO. And you took 35 points of damage last round so I assume you have less than 48?


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 3/ Cleric 1 (HP 108 AC 28) (Fort 16 Reflex 10 Will 10) alignment LN

Epik don't you have two long swords?


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 8; AC 21, HP 88/88, Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +13, Init +1, Greatsword +14(+9)/+9(2d6+7/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 3/3 1st, 3/3 2nd; 3/3 smite evils (+7/+8/+7); 14/17 LoH(4d6), 1/1 DB (+2)

Didn't see the damage roll.

As a swift action Epik will LOH himself: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 3) + 4 = 10

AC 20 (24 vs Triel) HP 13 +10 = 23

For his move action Epik will draw his second longsword. For his standard action he will attack Triel per the Round 4 roll above.

1,051 to 1,100 of 4,709 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.