Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 4: The Zenith Trajectory
Bhal Hamatugn


551 to 600 of 4,125 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 2/ Cleric 1 (HP 92 AC 24) (Fort 16 Reflex 7 Will 9 )

We are Going to need to resupply before we go after Triel.

i need to pickup some more healing potions.


Female Half-drow Sensai 3/Jaguar Shaman 3

"I left trail markers along the path to the cave. If any of you have even the remotest skill in the wild, you should be able to follow them just fine. I need to go see my ... leaders ... in Cauldron as soon as I'm able. They need to know about the threat and the loss of the wands & Sarcem and I've missed my last report in. They'll be worried."

Looking to Malcolm, "I didn't see any other females on the trip with us, I'm sorry. I hope you find your sister."

Shensen gets up and stretches her legs a bit, a touch wobbly, she asks, "Will one of you help me to my room, I want to get something for you."

Assuming someone assists, she heads to the room just north of the Chapel, a locked room previously, that still looks ransacked and destroyed. She ignores the mess and goes to a corner of the room and mutter something under her breath. A faint glow of blue light appears and a section of the floor disappears. She reaches down and pulls out a satchel, a set of clothing to include a pair of boots and an iron-shod quarterstaff. She turns and presents the boots. "For saving my life and that of the staff and patrons, preventing us from becoming shackled to that werebeast, take this as a token of thanks on behalf of us all."

The boots are Boots of Striding and Springing


To Cauldron

The going is slower than desired, the horses are hungry and Nemoris has to stop every so often to let them graze. By dawn he's gone about 9 miles ... he pushes it a little bit and the horses give back. Watching them closely to ensure they're not blown, Nemoris pulls near the Cauldron gates a couple hours before noon. The line to enter Cauldron at the West Gate is about as long as it was when the party departed .. roughly half a mile ... and it doesn't seem to be moving very fast.

Wait in the line or do something else?


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 2/ Cleric 1 (HP 92 AC 24) (Fort 16 Reflex 7 Will 9 )

i will help her to room.

i will go to my room after i am relieved.


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I will also assist Shensen to her room and offer her the injured horse if she is able to cure him so she can get back as fast as possible.

Shensen, how far away is the cave from the inn?


Female Half-drow Sensai 3/Jaguar Shaman 3

"I'd say about 6 miles through the jungle, give or take"


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 7; AC 22, HP 49/74, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +9, Init +1, Longsword +10/+5(1d8+8/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 1/2 1st, 1/2 2nd; 1/3 smite evils; 12/14 LoH

"So, do we wait until Nemoris and Nowzai return or go without them?"


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 2/ Cleric 1 (HP 92 AC 24) (Fort 16 Reflex 7 Will 9 )

We need to go to the Cauldron to resupply and train and we are no condition to fight anyone.


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2
DM Fflash wrote:

To Cauldron

The going is slower than desired, the horses are hungry and Nemoris has to stop every so often to let them graze. By dawn he's gone about 9 miles ... he pushes it a little bit and the horses give back. Watching them closely to ensure they're not blown, Nemoris pulls near the Cauldron gates a couple hours before noon. The line to enter Cauldron at the West Gate is about as long as it was when the party departed .. roughly half a mile ... and it doesn't seem to be moving very fast.

Wait in the line or do something else?

Do I remember or have any idea how long it took to get in previously? I'm doubting I'll be able to push to the front of the line, but if it's going to take more than an hour, I guess drastic measures need to be taken.

Also, if I announce that Pad is infected any sense of what would happen? Don't want to get him killed outside of the gates because of a fear of weres.


If you recall, the last time you entered Cauldron was not by your own volition ... from discussion with the nearby locals you'd guess it's taking close to 2 hours from where you are. The line is fairly recent since they added the entrance tax a couple weeks ago for non-citizens.

Knowledge Local (untrained OK) DC10:
Town Guard is fairly draconian. They're likely not to let anyone known to be infected with such a serious disease inside the city at all


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2

Knowledge Local: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Ok, so that's good at least. I'm going to see what I can do with news of the slain werebaboons at the Lucky Monkey, urgent information for the town guard, etc.

To Pad, a bit under my breath, "Ok Pad, we need to get through this line, I want you to keep a hold of me, and don't stop moving." Loudly, and with as much authority as I can muster, "Out of the way!! Coming through, important report for the town guard. Vicious Werebaboon attack at the Lucky Monkey Inn. Step aside!!"

Intimidate 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


People grumble at first, but the reality of your words sinks in and the crowd parts giving you free access to the gate. A guard stops you at the gate, "What's this all about?"


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2

"My party and I left with a missive from Jenya Urikas, a Priestess of St. Cuthbert. I need to see her immediately. I also have a message from Tom, a fellow City Guard member regarding the murder of town guards a number of years ago. If you can let me pass through quickly I would appreciate your help, and I'll be sure to mention your assistance."

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus will continue to take a less significant role in the discussions, instead watching from afar.

Dalamus will wander around the inn, looking to compensate himself for his efforts, while not gathering attention.


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 7; AC 22, HP 49/74, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +9, Init +1, Longsword +10/+5(1d8+8/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 1/2 1st, 1/2 2nd; 1/3 smite evils; 12/14 LoH
Magma Iron Clan wrote:
We need to go to the Cauldron to resupply and train and we are no condition to fight anyone.

"I can completely heal you in the morning. We can't afford to go back to Cauldron and come back. We need to recovers those wands as soon as possible. I think we can handle it with the four of us. I say we go in the morning.

Epik will memorize CLW for his spell.


Lucky Monkey

It's just past dawn once you finish with Shensen and Armand's burial. If you wish to clean the kitchen up, it'll take another 2 or 3 hours. Everyone is fatigued currently. Is there a rest plan?

Dalamus:
You can either pick patron's pockets or rob the inn treasury. If you have any other ideas, let me know

Cauldron

The guardsman eyes Nemoris warily, weighing the validity of the ranger's concerns with his current task. He comes to a conclusion and straightens up, "Of course, come on through ... I know you're aware of the 5 gold piece expedite fee along with your 1 silver piece tax." The peasants and merchants at the front of the line who were initially upset back off at the mention of the fee, grumbling but shrugging and get back in line. The guard looks at Nemoris expectantly.

I'm gonna push along assuming you pay, if not we'll role play that bit out

Nemoris rushes up to the Temple of St. Cuthbert where the acolytes quickly understand the problem and wisk Pad away to the back. At the mention of raising the dead, they blanch and Jenya bustles forward.


Female Human Priestess of Iomedae 5

"Oh my!" Jenya exclaims as she comes up out and sees Nowzai's body. "What happened here?" She pulls up the sleeves of her robe and begins to examine the wizard.

"Tell me about Sarcem and the wands while I work here ... did you find anything? Ugh, this is going to require outside help. I don't suppose you have some money to assist with this?"


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2
Jenya Urikas wrote:

"Oh my!" Jenya exclaims as she comes up out and sees Nowzai's body. "What happened here?" She pulls up the sleeves of her robe and begins to examine the wizard.

"Tell me about Sarcem and the wands while I work here ... did you find anything? Ugh, this is going to require outside help. I don't suppose you have some money to assist with this?"

Perfect with the guard, I almost slipped him some gold with a handshake, but figured I'd let him set the price and not overpay if I could help it!

"We certainly haven't had an easy time of it." I say as I pull up my shirt and show her the bite from TongueEater. "Our group found Sarcem, along with Shensen Tesseril, but your suspicion that he had been waylaid was correct. He did not fare well at the hands of the Were Baboons. His death however, has been avenged, and we have returned his body to you in case anything can be done.

I'll explain the situtation at the Inn, that the boy is the remaining heir of the previous owner.

"There may have been a survivor that has more information about Sarcem and the wands, however we did a thorough search of both the baboons and the Inn, and did not find them. We were concerned about Pad, and didn't want to waste any time making sure he was safe. By now my party may have even recovered the wands, if Shensen knows where they are."

I'll also ask about the cost of raising Nowzai. From my count I have just under two thousand gold:

556 - Epik
500 - Dalamus
527 - TongueEater gp
350 - TongueEater pp (in gold value)

I'll take the rest from Nowzai's bags, and then cover anything else out of pocket.


Female Human Priestess of Iomedae 5

Jenya's face blanches white when you explain what happened to Sarcem. She grits her teeth and examines him as well, casting a couple prayers"He's been defiled, I don't think we'll be able to raise him with parts of him missing or detached. Oh ... I'm not entirely sure I'm ready for this."

She seems to hear what you're saying a bit later and shakes her head as the realization of her recent promotion is too much to handle right now, "Shensen? That's good that she's alive, she's been a good friend of the church. She can be trusted. Let me see if I can contact some of the other churches to get a more experienced priest."

At that moment, the door bangs open and in strides a garishly dressed middle-aged man, obviously a noble.

"My Lord Vhalantru, what brings you hear to our humble church?" Jenya bows slightly.


Male Human Aristocrat 10

In a clipped voice with an oddly affected accent that Nemoris can't quite place, the man speaks, "My agents just told me that a man resembling my family's friend's son just came through to your church and that he was indisposed of life." He waves his hand dismissively, "I've come to ensure his livelihood in payment for debts rendered to my ancestors."

The noble presents a large diamond in his palm and passes it to Jenya, "You may assist Ike here from the Temple of Wee Jas, I believe you know him?

A gray and black robed man steps from out of the shadows, "My lady, Jenya, if you would allow me?

She nods and the two of them head to the back room.

The man looks around a bit and sniffs before he notices Nemoris"So, you are?"


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I have the 200gp from the Sea Monster contest I contributed to the cause as well.

Epik, I think we should rest and maybe go look into the cave this evening. If it looks like we can get the wands back then let's do so, if we aren't able then we should set a watch and wait for Nemoris and The Elder to return.

Shensen, thank you for the boots, I hate to impose on you but I have a question, do you have any healing potions we could purchase from to move on the cave tonight and save a trip to the city?

I am not worried about the kitchen being cleaned, I am exhausted and I am heading to bed. I will lay out my marbles and caltrops inside my door as well as tie my bell on the door to alert me if anyone opens it. I will let my party know that I do that so they don't try and come in and get shot. I will sleep with my pistol in my hand as to not have to draw it if disturbed.


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2

"A friend of your family's friend's son, apparently. I'm the one who returned him. Apologies for my condition, it's been a trying day and sleep, as well as any other comforts, have been sadly lacking."


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 2/ Cleric 1 (HP 92 AC 24) (Fort 16 Reflex 7 Will 9 )
Nemoris wrote:
Jenya Urikas wrote:

"Oh my!" Jenya exclaims as she comes up out and sees Nowzai's body. "What happened here?" She pulls up the sleeves of her robe and begins to examine the wizard.

"Tell me about Sarcem and the wands while I work here ... did you find anything? Ugh, this is going to require outside help. I don't suppose you have some money to assist with this?"

Perfect with the guard, I almost slipped him some gold with a handshake, but figured I'd let him set the price and not overpay if I could help it!

"We certainly haven't had an easy time of it." I say as I pull up my shirt and show her the bite from TongueEater. "Our group found Sarcem, along with Shensen Tesseril, but your suspicion that he had been waylaid was correct. He did not fare well at the hands of the Were Baboons. His death however, has been avenged, and we have returned his body to you in case anything can be done.

I'll explain the situtation at the Inn, that the boy is the remaining heir of the previous owner.

"There may have been a survivor that has more information about Sarcem and the wands, however we did a thorough search of both the baboons and the Inn, and did not find them. We were concerned about Pad, and didn't want to waste any time making sure he was safe. By now my party may have even recovered the wands, if Shensen knows where they are."

I'll also ask about the cost of raising Nowzai. From my count I have just under two thousand gold:

556 - Epik
500 - Dalamus
527 - TongueEater gp
350 - TongueEater pp (in gold value)

I'll take the rest from Nowzai's bags, and then cover anything else out of pocket.

Magma 225 gp

Nowzai 1960 gp
and i believe the mages guild may give some more for the raising


Male Human Aristocrat 10

"Eh ... I'm ... sorry. I thought you might have been a stableman or huntmaster from your ... demeanor." The noble actually looks a touch embarassed.

He sticks out his hand,"Let's begin again, you must be one of these intrepid adventurers that have been raising such a ruckus recently. As I recall, now, you do look familiar. Were you in the Crater Lake Monster Hunt? Of course you were! You need to come up with a fabulous name that we can whisper in our circles and land you some decent contracts and sponsorships. You see, I've been hunting for Nowzai for some time. I've recently been out of town while you were here and I returned yesterday to find I had just missed him in passing at the Festival."

"I gather from your appearance and what I overheard you telling the new young high priestess that you're in a bit of a rush, so I won't hold you up, but pray, once you finish this exciting quest of yours, come by the manor with your friends and let's discuss potential long-term business relationships. I understand you may have already run afoul of some of the other noble families. I believe I can help yo uwith that."


Cauldron

Nowzai:
Your peaceful dreaming of reading out under the palm fronds in a well-tended oasis is shattered as the cold reality of life and the pain of your wounds shoots back into your mind. You awake with a gasp, laying on a soft bed staring at the light piercing your eyes. Looking about, you see Jenya collapsed in a chair nearby and a gray-hooded figure who bows at your sight, makes a sign you don't recognize and turns saying to Jenya, "My goddess gives him back to you for now ... there will be a request of a return favor at some time in the future. Until then, high priestess." and he walks off. You recognize your location as one of the bedrooms in the Church of St. Cuthbert where you stayed the night after your release from incarceration

Jenya will still need 1600 gold for the restoration if you still wish to have that cast


Female Half-drow Sensai 3/Jaguar Shaman 3

"I'm sorry, Malcolm, I have nothing else left ... the baboon cronies stole or destroyed everything. It'll take me a day in Cauldron to resupply and get back here."


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2

Thank you sir, and I'm sorry as well. We're certainly very glad for any assistance you can provide. Nowzai and I will most likely head back out of the city to continue our quest to aid Jenya, but I'll certainly pass the invitation on, and once we return I'm sure everyone would be happy to call on you. Thank you as well for the assistance with our friend. I'll shake his hand and also ask, "Do you by chance know how long this process can take? I haven't had much experience with magic until recently.

Edit: And apparently I could have just waited a few minutes to ask that :)

"Welcome back to the land of the living friend, how do you feel?"


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2
DM Fflash wrote:

Cauldron

** spoiler omitted **

Jenya will still need 1600 gold for the restoration if you still wish to have that cast

Is that after the 1900 from Nowzai as well, or just after the cash I'd collected?

Thanks!


Nemoris wrote:
DM Fflash wrote:

Cauldron

** spoiler omitted **

Jenya will still need 1600 gold for the restoration if you still wish to have that cast

Is that after the 1900 from Nowzai as well, or just after the cash I'd collected?

Thanks!

Vhalantru paid for the rais dead in total. 1600gp is all that's required from you all for a restoration


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2

Perfect, I've got the gold on hand for that. Let's go with the 877 from TongueEater loot, and then divide the remaining 723 equally between the 6 of us.

That'll be 120.5 a piece, and once we're back to the Inn I'll return the remainders to Epik (435.5), Dalamus (379.5), and collect 120.5 from Magma and Malcolm. I'll cover their shares out of pocket for now (so 361.5 for me now) -- or we can just make it nice and easy and everyone can subtract 120.5 and we'll say we sorted it all out once we join back up :D


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 2/ Cleric 1 (HP 92 AC 24) (Fort 16 Reflex 7 Will 9 )
DM Fflash wrote:
Nemoris wrote:
DM Fflash wrote:

Cauldron

** spoiler omitted **

Jenya will still need 1600 gold for the restoration if you still wish to have that cast

Is that after the 1900 from Nowzai as well, or just after the cash I'd collected?

Thanks!

Vhalantru paid for the rais dead in total. 1600gp is all that's required from you all for a restoration

The Restoration is to remove the Negative Level Right?


Magma Iron Clan wrote:
The Restoration is to remove the Negative Level Right?

Correct


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 7

Nowzai looks around the area, his face a mixture of emotions - confusion, fear, anger, doubt... and disappointment. "What? Where? ... How?" he mutters, before realizing he sounds like a babbling idiot. Weakly and stiffly, he sits up and rubs his eyes.

Akbar... the memories of paradise are already fading. Or, was it just a dream?

Nowzai turns to Jenya. "I'm... back?" he asks, unsure if he really meant it as a question. "The memory is obtuse. Last I recall, I was at the Lucky Monkey. How did I end up here? Was I truly dead?"

I will need that restoration, or I'm a 9hp, CL1 wizard.


Female Human Priestess of Iomedae 5
Nowzai al'Nazari wrote:
Nowzai turns to Jenya. "I'm... back?" he asks, unsure if he really meant it as a question. "The memory is obtuse. Last I recall, I was at the Lucky Monkey. How did I end up here? Was I truly dead?"

"Careful, my friend, there will be time for questions and answers in a moment ... the transition is a rough one." She brings a wet cloth, some food, and a large mug of ice cold water to you.

After a few moments she continues, "I understand there was a great assault at the Lucky Monkey, werebeasts and all. A child is in the other room being treated for lycanthropy. You know him? No? Ah well, anyhow as far as coming back, a benefactor of yours, apparently an old family friend brought help by. I ... I couldn't have done this without him. He's still outside in the waiting area with one of your companions ... the one you rescued from Jzadirune with the children." She searches for a name and fails, shrugging apologetically.

"Here, let Rufus escort you out ... your shoes and such are right over there ... yup. Easy does it ... there you go!"


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 7

Nowzai nods his thanks to Jenya, gets dressed slowly, then walks out to join Nemoris. "I seem to have taken a bit of a side trek," he jokes, lamely. Turning to Lord Vhalantru. "Sir, I hear I have you to thank for my quick 'recovery'." He bows low before the nobleman.

I can't remember, but I haven't yet met Lord V, right?


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 7; AC 22, HP 49/74, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +9, Init +1, Longsword +10/+5(1d8+8/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 1/2 1st, 1/2 2nd; 1/3 smite evils; 12/14 LoH

Lucky Monkey

Epik will spend eight hours resting in order to fully recover his LOH capability.

Who needs healing? Please post your current and max HP.


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Dalamus is at 20/41 before he rests

Dalamus will retire to his room, and try to get a solid sleep in before the trek to retrieve the wands.

DM:
Dalamus will try and pick a few patrons pockets. Assuming it is a sleight of hand check, there are the rolls. He will try 3 of the most wealthy looking patrons. This will be done while their is chaos still mulling about, and before he goes to bed.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 2/ Cleric 1 (HP 92 AC 24) (Fort 16 Reflex 7 Will 9 )

Magma is at 18/49 before he rests

if we go back to the city we can let St Cuthbert take care of the healing. we can ask Priestess Jeyna for something to help us locate the wands. Epik, Dalamus and I have traveled the underdark Lost and it is not fun without the proper supplies.
we don't know where that cave is going to lead us.
we need a lode stone to help us to find the the wands.


Male Human Aristocrat 10
Nowzai al'Nazari wrote:

Nowzai nods his thanks to Jenya, gets dressed slowly, then walks out to join Nemoris. "I seem to have taken a bit of a side trek," he jokes, lamely. Turning to Lord Vhalantru. "Sir, I hear I have you to thank for my quick 'recovery'." He bows low before the nobleman.

I can't remember, but I haven't yet met Lord V, right?

You do not remember meeting him

Knowledge Nobility DC15:
Lord Vhalantru family came to Cauldron very recently (past few years); his family nobility patent is old and stems from merchant money from all over the world across multiple different commodities. Vhalantru is a popular noble and has been making strides in changing how the noble class has been perceived in the city (positively)

"Greetings, Nowzai ... I'm certain you don't remember me, but we met as children nearly 5 decades ago when our parents engaged in a trading partnership. My father travelled quite a bit and we found our way out towards your area of the world. Any how, I don't know the specifics, but my family passed on it's written legacy that we owed your family a debt of great gratitude, so I've come to honor that as well as invite you and your companions to come by to discuss your future in Cauldron. I was speaking with your ... friend? ... here, and he mentioned you have pressing business to attend to, but perhaps when you finish that you'll come by the manor."

A striking, powerfully built man, he has an easy manner, but his odd clipped accent is impossible to place.

Linguistics DC30:
You're certain that its no accent in any known country


Cauldron
Jenya comes out and casts the restoration wiping away any ability damage, fatigue, and negative levels. Nowzai feels refreshed and awake, if a bit injured still.

Be sure to roll your spell recall from the raise dead spell

Nemoris is fatigued and pushing exhaustion

Lucky Monkey

Dalamus:
You lift a coin purse with 55 gold, 17 silver & a small red garnet, a small iron key, and a flash of oil from the 3 marks. You almost get caught on the last one, but are able to play it off as incidental contact


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2

"Nowzai, welcome back to the land of the living friend, how do you feel?"

"It hasn't been very long since you were injured, and a lot has happened, but I also haven't slept since. I was planning on heading to the Inn to rest, but am open to alternatives as long as it involves sleep!"


Female Human Priestess of Iomedae 5

"You're welcome to rest here as well, Nemoris, but if you're in a rush, the church can provide a day's worth of relief ... for a small donation of course."

lesser restoration will remove fatigue/exhaustion. Healing is currently 20% off.


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 7

"I've felt better, but at least I'm alive," Nowzai shrugs. "I feel groggy and... fuzzy, but not tired. Much like when you awaken from sleep, but while your body is moving, the mind has not quite returned to conciousness."

Nowzai adds, "I can leave when you are ready. If we need to get back to the others, Jenya's service may be a good idea."

Knowledge (nobility): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

To Lord Vhalantru, Nowzai nods, "Thank you, my lord. I will need to confer with my companions when they return from the wilderness, but we will certainly take you up on your offer. Within the fortnight, I will humbly request your chamberlain for a new day and time, at your convenience."

Nowzai will take a healing spell (CMW?) if Nemoris goes for the LR.

Spells Lost?:

benign transposition: 1d100 ⇒ 29 {gone}
enlarge person: 1d100 ⇒ 73 {retained}
lesser orb of sound: 1d100 ⇒ 66 {retained}
summon monster I: 1d100 ⇒ 11 {gone}
summon monster I: 1d100 ⇒ 47 {gone}
baleful transposition: 1d100 ⇒ 92 {retained}
baleful transposition: 1d100 ⇒ 93 {retained}
summon monster II: 1d100 ⇒ 84 {retained}


Male Human Paladin (Oathbound Paladin - Fiends) 7; AC 22, HP 49/74, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +9, Init +1, Longsword +10/+5(1d8+8/19-20x2)
Tracked Resources:
Spells 1/2 1st, 1/2 2nd; 1/3 smite evils; 12/14 LoH
Magma Iron Clan wrote:

Magma is at 18/49 before he rests

if we go back to the city we can let St Cuthbert take care of the healing. we can ask Priestess Jeyna for something to help us locate the wands. Epik, Dalamus and I have traveled the underdark Lost and it is not fun without the proper supplies.
we don't know where that cave is going to lead us.
we need a lode stone to help us to find the the wands.

"I understand your concern, but I want to get to the wands before they can be moved. I'll defer to the group if the majority wants to return to Cauldron."

Assuming the night passes without incident, Epik applies the following healing:

Magma HP with 3xLOH: 18 + 2d6 + 4 + 2d6 + 4 + 2d6 + 4 ⇒ 18 + (3, 6) + 4 + (6, 2) + 4 + (1, 3) + 4 = 51
Dalamus HP with 2xLOH: 20 + 2d6 + 4 + 2d6 + 4 ⇒ 20 + (3, 1) + 4 + (5, 3) + 4 = 40
Epik HP with 2xLOH: 27 + 2d6 + 4 + 2d6 + 4 ⇒ 27 + (4, 3) + 4 + (4, 6) + 4 = 52

Epik has 3/10 LOH left plus a CLW.


Male Half Elf Rogue 7

Thank you Epik, that is much appreciated!

"Epik and I have very limited time to work, or we will be wanted men again, in Cauldron....So either we go for the wands soon, or we head back even sooner. Personally, i would like to take care of these wands first, but that is the excitable part of me... I really do enjoy the action! "


Male Human Gunslinger lvl 6 (AC 21 / HP 73 / Init +7 / Fort +9 / Ref +12 / Will +6)

I am down to 25/41 after a nights rest.

I think at the very least it makes sense to go look at the cave and see what we can find out. I am hoping that we have defeated most of Triel's help and that she won't be expecting anyone to be coming. At the very least we will need to keep an eye on the cave to see if Triel leaves where she is going.

Do we have any signs that we can leave Nemoris so he will know where we went if he shows up while we are gone?


Male Stonechild Stonechild 4 / Fighter 2/ Cleric 1 (HP 92 AC 24) (Fort 16 Reflex 7 Will 9 )

Okay if that is what everyone wants, i will search Lucky Monkey for any useful equipment.

i am looking for:
oil, torches, Lamps, backpacks, and sacks


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2

I'm hesitant to take the healing, but if we are going to be able to turn around and head right back I guess that might be handy. I was pretty sure we'd rest for the day and head back tomorrow, but if Nowzai is up for it and we either buy new horses or want to walk back we could probably head back today/tonight.

How much is a lesser restoration?


Male Human Wizard (Conjuror) 7

I'm more concerned that if we don't get back to the Monkey ASAP, Team Impatience will press on without us and A) get wiped b/c they're shorthanded and/or B) I miss out on even more xp... I'll pay for the LR, if you need. I think the horses might be a good idea also.


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2

I told them the plan was to head back tomorrow, but if you're buying I'm happy with going now. :) We do need to consider Pad and his care as well however. I know he will want to return to the Inn, and I'm not sure of his condition.

551 to 600 of 4,125 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Fflash's Shackled City Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.