Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Faelax Presents: Kingmaker

Game Master Aroach1188

The PCs begin exploring the Stolen Lands, hoping to settle a new kingdom in the greenbelt


351 to 400 of 408 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

The wolf looks up, then around, then fixates on the group. It approaches slowly. Looking into it's dark red eyes, it shows signs of intelligence.

Knowledge Nature to identify


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

I don't have Know(Nat), anyone else.


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Overly civilized cleric here, sorry.

The cleric holds his ground, "Raxus? Should we move?"


Half-ogre Barbarian 4 HP 49/49, DR 2, AC 14, FF 14, Touch 10, CMD 16, Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +0, Rage rounds 12/12

1d20 ⇒ 2

"Um... That is a strange wolf."

Remembering his lessons about running from predators, Raxus stands his ground.

Grand Lodge

The wolf gets close, about 30 feet from the party. To everyones suprise, it speaks up. "Why tall creatures near my kill?"


Male Human Rouge/1

"Well that's new to me," Flit mumbles," Just passing through chap, we don't have an interest in your kill." Flit calls to the wolf


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"What he said," Bydar agrees with Flit, "We mean no harm, and have no interest in your meal."


Half-ogre Barbarian 4 HP 49/49, DR 2, AC 14, FF 14, Touch 10, CMD 16, Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +0, Rage rounds 12/12

"What? How? Wolves... do not talk." Raxus says with his usual panache and grace.


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"Perhaps this is no ordinary wolf," Bydar says trying to be polite. Truth is, he's a bit amazed himself.


Half-ogre Barbarian 4 HP 49/49, DR 2, AC 14, FF 14, Touch 10, CMD 16, Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +0, Rage rounds 12/12

"That is clear."


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

she thinks to herself
"I have heard of intelligent wolves before, but not this intelligent."

Grand Lodge

"Go on then. Group of tall men pass through some time ago. They all wear matching neck thing, they kill one of my pack."


Male Human Rouge/1

"Very well than, could you maybe tell me which way those other tall men have got too? We are ...uhhh, hunting them."


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Bydar nods in agreement with Flit


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

she thinks to herself
"Well, at least it's civil to an extent."

Grand Lodge

"They go that way." It points its nose west. With that he heads back into the woods, dragging his kill from earlier with him. The party heads out the direction the wolf told them too. Happs speaks up when they get through a patch of forest "It's getting late, we should stop and rest for the night."


Male Human Rouge/1

"I wonder how far out the bandits are, maybe catch up an surprise them"Flit wipes his brow with the cloth on his hand.


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Bydar thanks the talking wolf and watches it go before following Happs. "We are gaining, assuming they rest at night as well, we might indeed catch up on them. I suggest watches, of course."


Male Human Rouge/1

"Oh, I twas thinking more of a tonight catch up kinda deal..." Flit says sheepishly.


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"I'm not sure we'd be any good if we face them exhausted," Bydar isn't sure

Grand Lodge

So whats the plan guys? I'm fine with whatever you want to do.


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

We could go for an attack near twilight hours, dawn would be best.


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Bydar thinks about it, and nods, "Attacking at dawn has an elegance to it."

Grand Lodge

You all rotate through watch throughout the night, and it passes by uneventfully. Happs leads you to the edge of the camp.

Getting map up as we speak

Grand Lodge

Map of Thorn River Camp

What do you guys think of this for the map? Does it work well?


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Looks good to me :)

Grand Lodge

Bydar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Bridgette: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Flit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Raxus: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Bandits: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Init Order
Flit
Bandits
Bydar
Raxus
Bridgette

So tell me how you plan on attacking? Just getting init out of the way


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Bydar whispers to the others, "Are we trying to take them down without killing them first? Now is the time to decide, and quickly, if we're going to make that extra effort."


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

"We should silently take out, any spotters and those near the outer edge of the camp."

What time is it?

Grand Lodge

It's 5 in the morning, and there is very little activity


Male Human Rouge/1

"Well me ol' dear mother always said hit 'em hard before they know your there, On me mark. If you screams come running." With that Flit ducks and begins to creep towards the camp.

Flit takes ten sneaking towards the camp for a total of 18
And takes ten on PER for 15


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

she whispers "No screaming, You want to get them off guard as much as possible."


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Bydar whispers a soft prayer for Flit as he heads off.

Grand Lodge

Bandit Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 12

The bandit at the front of the camp doesnt notice anything

Flit:

A bandit can be seen behind a stand, most likely to guard the rear of the camp.


Male Human Rouge/1

stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 flit tries to sneak around the guard to be at his back.

Grand Lodge

1d20 ⇒ 13

He stand around, not noticing anything. He seems to pull out a cloth and polish a dagger


Male Human Rouge/1

stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
The Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Flit creeps forward and makes a lunge with his rapier.
If it hits
damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5) + 1 = 11

Grand Lodge

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Even with Flit stepping on a squirrel and it's screech, the bandit is completely oblivious, that is, until there is a rapier shoved in his throat. No scream comes out as Flit's rapier obviously punctured his windpipe


Male Human Rouge/1

Flit searches the bandit for a bow and arrows.
PER: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Bydar awaits Flit's signal


Male Human Rouge/1

Flit makes his way back to the group,
Sneak: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 if needed
And he whispers to Bydar, "Looky 'ere badar, I took out one, but that other bloke is cross the stream. I need to go up the river to ford or I need some arrows and a bow. Unless somebody else can sneak up and shoot 'em."


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"We have got to teach you to pronounce my name right one day, but clearly now's not the time," Bydar smiles a bit, "Did the bandit you took down have a ranged weapon you could use?"
Assuming the answer is no, he looks to Haps to see if the man has a crossbow or something Flit can use. "Happs. Do you have a ranged weapon on you?"

Grand Lodge

Happs pulls a shortbow with some arrows off of his back and hands them to Flit. "Just be careful with them, ok?"


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

she whispers
"They must be either drunk or sleepy to have not heard that squirrel."

Grand Lodge

"I've been here a long time." Happs speaks up "Trust me, it's a boring job. I doze off more than once while on watch."


Male Human Rouge/1

"Now you lot keep watch, the bards will be wanting a avid description." With a smirk and wave the devious rapscallion grabs the bow and arrows, and he begins to creep towards the guard across the stream and to the north.
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
2d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 1) + 1 = 7

Grand Lodge

The bandit is caught completely unaware, and the arrow knocks him out cold, landing in his chest

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
1d20 ⇒ 12

A bandit towards the back of the camp screams out, in a female voice, "Were under attack! Find them and kill them!"

Happs overhears the shout. "That's Kressle. Stay away from her axes." He pulls out his sword

Go ahead and act in initiative order that I rolled earlier. Flit first


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

"S%%# we got found out sooner than I thought."

init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Male Human Rouge/1

"Bloody 'ell" Flit whispers under his breath.

I'm not sure if I can still be hidden if they're alert, but they see haven't seen me right? I'll roll stealth, but I'm wrong just ignore it.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Flit begins to creep down the brown path that runs parrle to the stream.

He goes to fire the bow again, This time at Kressle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
If that Hits: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Grand Lodge

I rolled init at the top of this page Bridgette.

Flit's arrow hits Kressle hard, but she is still up. She points at him, and runs towards him, but the stream slows her down. Both remaining bandits let arrows fly towards Flit

Attack 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Attack 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Damage 1: 1d8 ⇒ 8
Damage 2: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Both arrows fly wide, missing Flit
Bydar, your up. Your all back at the X

351 to 400 of 408 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kingmaker Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.