Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Faelax Presents: Kingmaker

Game Master Aroach1188

The PCs begin exploring the Stolen Lands, hoping to settle a new kingdom in the greenbelt


201 to 250 of 408 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"A second chance, I hope,"Bydar says glancing over the wadded paper which, so soaked, maybe hard to decipher, "Well, welcome aboard. The others are among our group include Raxus... the big fellow over there, Bridgette, the only lady in our enterprise, and Petriak Krupt." He gestures to each in turn as he lets Flit in fully, "Good people, this is Flit. It would appear he's among our number."


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

"how do you do."


Male Human Rouge/1

"From what I can see better than that lad" He says gesturing towords the bandit"And I'm doin' better now I'm off that blasted road, it 'as far too many people."


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"Prisoners either who surrender or were captured are being put to use and giving a chance to find repentance and hopefully a better life for themselves. It may not be exactly what those who gave us the charter had in mind, but it seems more civilized and with a greater chance to better this land in the long run." He explains the bandits. Or so I hope.


Male Human Infernal Sorcerer (AC 12 HP 9/9 Init +2 Perception +1)

"Greetings Flit, as Bydar said I am Petriak Krupt, Sorcerer to our little traveling group. As for Happ he is a new recruit to our numbers and has recently entered my employ."Petriak greets the new adventurer with a friendly smile after completing his arrangements with Svetlana and Oleg to have Happ reprovisioned. "Your timing is impeccable as we were just talking over the possibility of heading out to map and explore the region. Much later and you might have missed us and I'm sure we can make use of any pair of eyes for the job."


Male Human Rouge/1

" I 'ave been told in the past how impeccable I am" Flit says with a wink. " I and must know, what kind of magicks do you use?"


Half-ogre Barbarian 4 HP 49/49, DR 2, AC 14, FF 14, Touch 10, CMD 16, Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +0, Rage rounds 12/12

What's an impeccable? the giant of a man thought idly, glad that the others had the newcomer's attention. Raxus was content to sit with his dogs and let the others sort out introductions and travel plans.


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

"Sorry, but I don't think some of use use magics."


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

Anybody Home?

Grand Lodge

Waiting for everyone to finish greeting and decide where they are going tommorow


Male Human Infernal Sorcerer (AC 12 HP 9/9 Init +2 Perception +1)

"I prefer the subtle art of enchantment actually. Why blow my enemies to pieces when I can turn them to a more productive use." Petriak admits as he sizes up their newest companion with interest. "Though I know a few spells of utility when enchantments do not prove enough. With our mapping trip coming up I'm sure your extra eyes will be greatly welcome Flit. We should all turn in early so we can begin exploring the area around Oleg's tomorrow. I know I need proper time to restore my magical reserves."


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"Yes. I'm no guide so not sure where best to start, but exploration was part of our mission. Oleg, if you know of any rumors of anything of interest in nearby areas, please let use know. Perhaps we can use that as a lead. "


Half-ogre Barbarian 4 HP 49/49, DR 2, AC 14, FF 14, Touch 10, CMD 16, Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +0, Rage rounds 12/12

"We are hunting. It does not matter that our prey are men. The rules are the same. We know which direction the largest group of them is. We should move in that direction in a sweeping pattern until we find their signs. Then we track them. Once we find them we keep our distance and hide to figure out if they are coming towards us or going away from us. If they come towards us we retreat, set snares and wait to ambush them. If they go away, we follow them to their lair."


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Bydar raises a brow and nods, "I am not a hunter, but that sounded like sage advice. Oleg things we should build our strength, but no reason we can't do so while scouting out the enemy and pressing any advantages."


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

"Given that the first time they came here they were a group of twelve, and currently we have four of them.
if they are living in the greenbelt, odds are four of them are at camp and the other four are out hunting, so we need the quickest route to them, and get the camp while it is at its weakest."


Half-ogre Barbarian 4 HP 49/49, DR 2, AC 14, FF 14, Touch 10, CMD 16, Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +0, Rage rounds 12/12

Raxus nods. "With this man to lead us to the camp, we can sweep away from likely hunting grounds, hit the camp, and then lie in wait for the returning hunters."

Realizing who he'd replied to, Raxus' cheeks color in a blush that creeps up his bare scalp. His eyes flick for anything or anywhere to retreat, but realizing anything else would simply draw more attention to him, he finally faced her, saying nothing else, simply waititng with an expression resigned to whatever punishment he seemed to expect.


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

she notices the blush


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"It sounds like a course of action has been chosen, Shelyn bless us in our quest to nurture the beauty of this land."


Male Human Infernal Sorcerer (AC 12 HP 9/9 Init +2 Perception +1)

"Well if it is going to come down to hunting we are going to be relying on the skill set of someone else. I have never been all that inclined to the outdoor sorts of distractions." Petriak admits as he looks from Raxus to Bridgette, both proponents of going out and dealing with the bandits. "We should be careful since we know so little of these bandits, I for one am not in the a rush to end up dead trying to do something noble. I'd much rather do something practical and profitable, especially if it ends with good food, wine, and a comely bed companion or two."


Half-ogre Barbarian 4 HP 49/49, DR 2, AC 14, FF 14, Touch 10, CMD 16, Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +0, Rage rounds 12/12

Still looking like he expected to he hit with something, Raxus slowly turned around to look at the gates.

"When do we leave?"


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

"The sooner we leave the better the chance for getting them caught off gaurd."

Grand Lodge

Oleg has been quiet for a while now, but comes up to the group.

"You all sound eager to get going. But its getting late. The sun has almost set. Why dont you stay here for the night and leave in the morning?"

It is roughly 7 PM at this point in time


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}
Quote:
"We should be careful since we know so little of these bandits, I for one am not in the a rush to end up dead trying to do something noble. I'd much rather do something practical and profitable, especially if it ends with good food, wine, and a comely bed companion or two."

Bydar gives a weak smile at that, "I think we'll be able to mix headstrong nobility, profit, AND a few shallow enjoyments. "

Quote:
"You all sound eager to get going. But its getting late. The sun has almost set. Why dont you stay here for the night and leave in the morning?"

"As I don't have the eyes of an owl, I do believe goodman Oleg has a point."


Half-ogre Barbarian 4 HP 49/49, DR 2, AC 14, FF 14, Touch 10, CMD 16, Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +0, Rage rounds 12/12

"Fine." Raxus rumbles. Something was obviously on his mind as he trudged off toward the stables to bed down for the night.


Male Human Rouge/1

Flit who has been silent for some time, sizing up the new group. " Petriak 'as the best of plans, why rush? and I for one, like his idea of a job well done." Flit says with a wink, " And I 'ave a question, where's me bed or with who am I sharing?" Flit then stands there smiling awkwardly as he realizes that there is only one women and his joke was of very bad taste.


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

she blushes a little for a bit and replies
"I think everyone has a bed to sleep in, without sharing one."


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Bydar shakes his head and chuckles, "Rest well, all."

Grand Lodge

You all find places to sleep for the night, and head to bed. After all, it was a long and tiring day. The next morning, everyone wakes up and begins to prepare to set off for the day. A group of men arrive at the gates of Oleg's post

"Hello? Is this Oleg's Trading Post?" You can hear from the other side of the gate


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

she greets the new arrivals.
"Yes, this is Oleg's oupost."

Grand Lodge

"Ahh good. I am Kesten Garess, sent by Brevoy to guard this outpost. And who might you be?" The man stands in some chainmail armor with a sword at his side, much like the three men that accompany him, wearing similar garb


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

"I'm Bridgette Valerius."


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Bydar wakes and joins Bridgette to see who it is

Grand Lodge

"Well may we enter? I need to speak to Mr. Oleg immediately."


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"Bydar Lebeda in service to Shelyn," He introduces himself as well. "We have a charter to explore these lands. Good to meet you."


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

"Since this is Oleg's outpost, It would he his decision.
but I do recall him mentioning a request for help from Brevoy."


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Bydar calls back, "Oleg, you have guests."

Grand Lodge

Oleg walks over towards the gates, "Guests? Did they say who they were? "


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"Kesten Garess, sent by Brevoy to guard this outpost, or so he said."

Grand Lodge

"Well it's a little late for that" Oleg says with bitterness in his voice."Oh well, let them in, if you dont mind"


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

Bydar obliges and lets them in.


Half-ogre Barbarian 4 HP 49/49, DR 2, AC 14, FF 14, Touch 10, CMD 16, Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +0, Rage rounds 12/12

Raxus ignores the newcomers but did slow his gait at Flit's joke. A moment later his shoulders hunch and he picks up his pace again and vanishes into the stables with a faint growl. His dogs follow on his heels.

Why was there no challenge? Why did she not hit me? Why did she not hit him. Why did I not challenge him? I do not understand my mother's people, but I do not want to behave like my father's. I should leave. I hate this. She is so... confusing.


Male Human Rouge/1

Flit stumbles by "Well, whats all this then, at this godsforsaken hour?" He is rubbing sleep from his eyes, with a fabric wrapped hand.


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}
Flit, The Adventurer wrote:
Flit stumbles by "Well, whats all this then, at this godsforsaken hour?" He is rubbing sleep from his eyes, with a fabric wrapped hand.

"It would seem Brevoy has sent guards for this outpost after all, Flit," Bydar fills him in

Grand Lodge

Oleg emerges from the back of the outpost. "Well Brevoy finally sent guards. Its about time."


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"Aye, Oleg. Truth, I feel better about this development. Should any of those we're trying to redeem move from the better path and backslide, these guards will be able to protect you and keep them in line." Bydar smiles.


Male Human Infernal Sorcerer (AC 12 HP 9/9 Init +2 Perception +1)

"Did I hear something about guards?" Petriak trails out of the inn after the others casually as he does up the laces on his vest and hums to himself. The good night sleep has left the sorcerer looking refreshed and back to his usual content self assurance. "That is quite the boon, more numbers here will mean we have a truly safe base of operations while we explore and deal with the bandit element in the area. Though perhaps we better explain things to Happs and the others before they are introduced, things could get a bit. . . tense otherwise."


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"I think you're right about that, Petriak," Bydar nods, "They might otherwise think we were double crossing THEM."


HP: 40/40 AC: 17:13:14 Saves:6:5:5 Init: 2, Dip+11 Per: +11 SenMot +9

"I think that would be good, Petriak."


Male Human Rouge/1

"Well then, if there's no trouble I'm gonna go and make meself ready to face the day." With that Flit stumbles back to his meager supplies to make himself much neater.


Male Human Cleric 4 (HP 27;AC16,T11,FF15; F+6,R+3,W+9; Init +1; Perc +3){Effects:none}

"I believe the plan was to make notes on the way to the camp, and then possibly strike the camp itself if we thought we could take it?"

201 to 250 of 408 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kingmaker Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.