Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Emissary's Ruby Phoenix Tournament

Game Master Misroi

PROVE YOURSELF!


401 to 450 of 1,764 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Goblin Witch 12 HP 88/76, AC 21, touch 18, flat-footed 18, Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12,

After casting his usual morning spells False life (see below) and mage armor, Poog gets up with his usual scowl.

Stomping into the common room with his allies of convenience -- er, friends -- he stuffs an assortment of food into his mouth, dropping some on the floor for It when the terrier tugs on his robe.

He shrugs as everyone else agrees to go to the match and nods to indicate he'll go along too.

Poog should keep eye on bigfeet, make sure they no reveal everything they can do before we am fighting. They am no good at being sneaky. Except old man. Maybe he learn after being alive for ... 10? ... decades.

False life: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


HP 134/134; AC 25/14/24 Init+1, Perc+12; F+14,R+7,W+13

Zarina shows up as well, pleased to be able to support Zak, much the same as he did for she and Asha. "I predict this match will be over quickly. I haven't seen anyone who can shoot a bow like Zak."

Cheliax

When you all get to the tournament pavilion, you find that a battle is already taking place. A trio of wooden towers forty feet high has been erected inside, and scaffolding allows the combatants to climb up to either of the two equally spaced levels inside. The corpulent man from last evening's dinner is inside, facing off against a trio of warriors - one dashing and wielding a rapier; another taciturn and carrying a heavy face; and the third plump and stockily built, yet unarmed.

Outside the glowing orange walls of the fight arena, the Emissary has placed several sets of targets, with monks to oversee the competition. Each of the stations have three targets, set up with the standard bullseye configuration. While one of the targets is unremarkable, the second is hazy and indistinct, as though viewed through a wave of heat, and the third seems to slightly change position every time you blink your eyes.

Knowledge (arcana) DC 22:

The second target is affected by a blur spell.

Knowledge (arcana) DC 23:

The third target is affected by a displacement spell.

The monk bows to Zak as he approaches, and offers him a quiver of ten arrows. "The rules are simple, Warrior. Fire your arrows at the targets, and attempt to outshoot your rivals. The closer you get to the center, the more points you will score. Shots on the second target are worth more than those on the first, and shots on the third are worth the most. You may not use magic to remove the effects upon the targets, but any other magics that would help guide your aim or help you pierce the veils upon the targets are acceptable."

Each of the targets has five colors - an outer ring of white, followed by consecutively smaller rings of black, blue and red, with a yellow bullseye. For each shot, select a color and a target, and roll to hit. Shots that miss due to poor attacks or concealment score 0 points, but all successful hits will earn points. Good luck!


Human Fighter 9 / Horizon Walker 3 | init +12, per +16 | AC 28/18/22 | HP 90/109 | Fort +12, Reflex +12, Will +8 (+2) | CMB +14, CMD 32

Zak bows in return to the monk and accepts the offered arrows. Striding to the first station, he turns and winks at his companions, then sets his aim on the yellow center of the third target and takes a single shot to gauge the difficulty of the challenge.

no knowledge - arcana, using Improved Precise Shot to overcome concealment

Yellow Center of 3rd Target: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 20 = 28

doubt I'm within 30', but add +1 for point blank if so


Male Human Ninja 6 / Conjurer 6; Init. +6; Perception +11; AC 27/19 (+4 Dex., +1 Dodge feat, +2 natural armour, +2 Cat's Grace, +4 armour, +4 deflection); hp 71/94; Fort +9, Ref +12, Will +10

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18.

"I am afraid none of my magic can help you here, friend," Simon says to Zakarras as he solemnly shakes his hand. "Your own skills must carry the day - but I have every confidence in those skills. Good luck."


HP 134/134; AC 25/14/24 Init+1, Perc+12; F+14,R+7,W+13

Know. Arcana 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

I can tell there is magic on the second and third targets (via Detect Magic), but I can't tell exactly what kind of magic it is, Zak."


Male Goblin Witch 12 HP 88/76, AC 21, touch 18, flat-footed 18, Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12,

"It am OK magic," Poog says with a shrug, sounding a bit disdainful about the illusion. "The first one am blurry, so you no see it easy. The second one am not looking like it am where it is."

It am being cooler if target am on fire and arrow must get to it before it burn up.

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


Zak's first arrow flies towards the target, but it goes wide of the mark. The crowd moans in disappointment at the missed shot.

One down, nine to go; current score: 0. Since Poog got the roll, I'll disclose this bit as well - each shot on the second target has a 20% miss chance, while each shot on the third target has a 50% miss chance.


Female Human (Vudrani) monk of the four winds 4 / paladin 8

Which means that Improved Precise Shot will negate the concealment on the second target (I assume that's blur) but won't on the third target (displacement, maybe?).


Male Human Ninja 6 / Conjurer 6; Init. +6; Perception +11; AC 27/19 (+4 Dex., +1 Dodge feat, +2 natural armour, +2 Cat's Grace, +4 armour, +4 deflection); hp 71/94; Fort +9, Ref +12, Will +10

"I am not much of an archer, but this looks like a tricky course," Simon says. The old man leans his chin on his hands, folded on his cane, and smiles sadly. "Dear, dear."


Human Fighter 9 / Horizon Walker 3 | init +12, per +16 | AC 28/18/22 | HP 90/109 | Fort +12, Reflex +12, Will +8 (+2) | CMB +14, CMD 32

Zak grimaces as his first arrow flies wide, but as he listens to the advice of his companions a look of contentment crosses his face. "Ah, then bullseyes on the second target shall carry the day." Zak unloads three arrows at the yellow bullseye of the second target.

Arrow 1: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40

Arrow 2: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 20 = 33

Arrow 3: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 20 = 27

Am I suppose to use all 10 arrows for this station?


To Zak's trained eye, the indistinct image of the target might as well be as clear as day. The first two of Zak's arrows solidly slam into the center of the target, while the third falls short of its mark. The crowd begins to rally behind the accuracy of his shots.

Yep, just fire off the rest of them. You're not traveling from station to station on this one. Current score: 12.


Human Fighter 9 / Horizon Walker 3 | init +12, per +16 | AC 28/18/22 | HP 90/109 | Fort +12, Reflex +12, Will +8 (+2) | CMB +14, CMD 32

Zak focuses on the yellow bullseye of the second target and unleashes the remaining arrows.

Arrow 5: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21

Arrow 6: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 20 = 33

Arrow 7: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (9) + 20 = 29

Arrow 8: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 20 = 37

Arrow 9: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (4) + 20 = 24

Arrow 10: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (12) + 20 = 32


Male Goblin Witch 12 HP 88/76, AC 21, touch 18, flat-footed 18, Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12,

"Am that good?" Poog asks of apparently no one in particular as he waits for the competition judging to finish.


Thrice more Zak's arrows strike home in the second target, and the crowd cheers his success. Marythsan approaches after the final arrow strikes home. He carries an ebony box kept shut by a silver lid in his hands.

"You gave a very skilled show, Warrior Zakarras! In recognition, the Emissary wishes you to have these arrows. May they find the hearts of your enemies as easily as our arrows did to the targets."

He opens the box and presents them to Zakarras. Inside are a trio of finely crafted arrows, with flowing Tien script along the shaft and inscribed into the arrowheads.


HP 134/134; AC 25/14/24 Init+1, Perc+12; F+14,R+7,W+13

"Good show, Zak! What's in the box?"


Human Fighter 9 / Horizon Walker 3 | init +12, per +16 | AC 28/18/22 | HP 90/109 | Fort +12, Reflex +12, Will +8 (+2) | CMB +14, CMD 32

Zak shows the arrows to Zarina and the rest of his companions. "Beautiful, and finely crafted for certain, though I've not the talent to determine if they are magical?" Zak makes a special place for them in his efficient quiver as his friends examine the party's new prize. "I'd be happy to share these with you, my friends, there are three, it may be wise to enable more than one of us to have access to the benefit they provide, whatever that may be?"


Male Goblin Witch 12 HP 88/76, AC 21, touch 18, flat-footed 18, Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12,

Poog rudely come and grabs the box, pulling it down to his level to inspect its contents.

Using detect magic, Spellcraft: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39


Poog:

They are, indeed, magical, emanating strong auras of necromantic magics. You discern that, aside from the usual enchantments, they carry dweomers that are designed to snuff out the life of their favored targets.1d100 ⇒ 40, 1d100 ⇒ 2, 1d100 ⇒ 55 One is designed to kill giants, another aberrations, and the third reptilian humanoids.


Male Human Ninja 6 / Conjurer 6; Init. +6; Perception +11; AC 27/19 (+4 Dex., +1 Dodge feat, +2 natural armour, +2 Cat's Grace, +4 armour, +4 deflection); hp 71/94; Fort +9, Ref +12, Will +10

"Well done, Zakarras," Simon says, and he warmly shakes the master acher's hand. "A fine accomplishment. My congratulations to you."


Male Goblin Witch 12 HP 88/76, AC 21, touch 18, flat-footed 18, Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12,

"They am special killing arrows," Poog declares. But would be better if they am bursting into flame.

"One am to kill giants, one am to kill aberrations and the third am to kill reptile humans."


Female Human (Vudrani) monk of the four winds 4 / paladin 8

Asha claps enthusiastically for Zakarras, smiling broadly as he receives his prize. "Artistry indeed!" she congratulates him.


Human Fighter 9 / Horizon Walker 3 | init +12, per +16 | AC 28/18/22 | HP 90/109 | Fort +12, Reflex +12, Will +8 (+2) | CMB +14, CMD 32

"Well, gee, thanks!" Zak appears genuinely taken aback by the praise. "I suppose all three can go in the quiver and I'll do my best to protect us when we're faced by those threats. Poog, can you help me label the arrows for the three different types?" Zak settles down to Poog's level and scratches It behind the ears.


Male Goblin Witch 12 HP 88/76, AC 21, touch 18, flat-footed 18, Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12,

Poog scowls as It's leg thumps enthusiastically.


In the early afternoon, you receive instructions that you have been selected for another exhibition match, this time at a nearby bluff called the Wall of Seven Winds. As your guide leads you to the site, the wind begins to pick up, whipping through your hair and causing the bright orange pennants to flap excitedly in the breeze. Ahead, you spy a small crowd of people atop a bluff, and it is here your guide leads you.

The wind whips across the curved, sheer cliff that surrounds the cove, rolling the deep water below into a white-capped froth. Several dozen boats bob on the rough water, their decks crowded with eager spectators focused on the cliff top. Marythsan stands before a small crowd atop the bluff, and he bears a carved wooden chest in his hands. He nods at your approach.

"Warriors, you have been chosen to participate in the annual Battle Arachnidia. You will need to remove your shoes, for I have new footwear for you." He opens the chest, revealing five pairs of black slippers, with silver threading giving it web-like accents.

"The Battle Arachnidia takes place not at the Wall of Seven Winds, but on it. You need not kill your opponent - indeed, anyone who falls from the wall and does not catch themselves before splashdown is eliminated from the bout. We have taken every precaution to make certain that the spectacle is as safe as it can be. Besides the slippers, there are a pair of sorcerers on the boats below - their job is to cast spells to cushion the fall of anyone unable to catch themselves. Your foe this time will be Orometsu Yasi, the White Warrior."

The crowd parts to reveal a kneeling Tian-Min woman dressed entirely in white, with polished ivory-toned lacquered armor and a helm interwoven with the intricate braids of black hair upon her head. Simon recognizes this stoic woman as the Tian-Min woman he saw at Yon Loi's on the first evening. Yasi stands, and bows nobly to the five of you before heading towards the cliff and walking over the edge. She strides down the cliff's sheer slope, and out of sight.

"As the White Warrior is a lone entry, a number of the Ruby Phoenix monks have stepped forward to make the exhibition bout more interesting. When you are ready, please make your way to the Wall to begin the bout!"


HP 134/134; AC 25/14/24 Init+1, Perc+12; F+14,R+7,W+13

Zarina puts a pair of the slippers on, and heads out to the ledge. Once there, she returns the bow to her competitor. She then looks down and sees the dizzying height she was above the earth.

Still not trusting her fate to anyone else here, Zarina takes the opportunity to cast a magic on herself, in case she was one of the unlucky ones who were knocked from the cliff side.

Cast Fly on myself.


Male Human Ninja 6 / Conjurer 6; Init. +6; Perception +11; AC 27/19 (+4 Dex., +1 Dodge feat, +2 natural armour, +2 Cat's Grace, +4 armour, +4 deflection); hp 71/94; Fort +9, Ref +12, Will +10

Simon scowls slightly at the prospect of removing his soft, velvet boots, but complies. He makes sure to stow his footwear in his pack even before he puts on the black slippers and follows Zarina out onto the wall.

"A sensible precaution," he murmurs when he notes the Half-Elf's casting, and mimics it. Provided he has the time, he follows it up with some other spells.

"What say I call up some aerial support?" Simon whispers to the rest of the party, "to give our opponents a greater challenge? An air elemental could be very useful under these circumstances - and could help catch any of our number who fall off."

Status:
AC 21. (Cat's Grace + Mage Armor.)
BAB +15. (Cat's Grace.)
Acrobatics diminished to 13 due to lack of Boots of Elvenkind! Raised to 15 due to casting of Cat's Grace.
Cat's Grace active.
Defensive Shock active.
Expeditious Retreat active.
Fly spell active for 5 rounds.
Mage Armor active.


HP 134/134; AC 25/14/24 Init+1, Perc+12; F+14,R+7,W+13

If we have a few rounds, Zarina will also cast a suite of predatory spells, including Mage Armor, Mirror Image, and Shield. I'll hold off on adding them to my stats u til I know how many rounds we have to prep.


Female Human (Vudrani) monk of the four winds 4 / paladin 8

Asha tries out the new shoes, making a mock-disappointed face as she comments, "Not very stylish, are they?" She winks at Zarina as she says it. Looking at the wall, she sighs, then sets aside her glaive. "I think I'm going to want a hand free for this."


HP 134/134; AC 25/14/24 Init+1, Perc+12; F+14,R+7,W+13

"I certainly don't see wearing this to a cotillion, that's for sure, Asha."


Human Fighter 9 / Horizon Walker 3 | init +12, per +16 | AC 28/18/22 | HP 90/109 | Fort +12, Reflex +12, Will +8 (+2) | CMB +14, CMD 32

Zak unlaces his boots, removing and stowing them away in his pack, then pulls on the slippers. "Well, not my usual attire, but I guess I can't complain, they are comfy!" He wiggles his black clad toes in the air. "Let get this started then, no need to stand around." Undeterred by the heights, he strides to the cliff and toes the edge of it, testing for grip from the new footwear.


Female Human (Vudrani) monk of the four winds 4 / paladin 8
Zarina Malora wrote:
"I certainly don't see wearing this to a cotillion, that's for sure, Asha."

Oh, but what a feeling! We could be dancing on the ceiling!

If there is time to prep spells, Asha will cast divine favor and use her divine bond to empower her unarmed strikes (making them +1 weapons).


Male Goblin Witch 12 HP 88/76, AC 21, touch 18, flat-footed 18, Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12,

Poog am sorry for delay. Poog am with tribe, eating big dead bird.

Poog picks up the slippers and checks them over carefully, detecting any magic and looking inside them, going so far as to indelicately sniff them before finally putting them on his feet.

Finally ready, he activates his flight hex (though doesn't actually leave the ground) and then using the slippers treads over the side of the cliff.

It trots up to the edge and looks over, barks once and then carefully backs away from the edge.


Poog:

You can tell the slippers are all slippers of spider climbing, and have no other hidden properties.

Plenty of time to cast spells, just mark you have cast these spells.

You collectively walk down the side of the cliff, and an unnerving spectacle greets you. The drop to the frothing ocean below is over a hundred feet, and waiting for you halfway down is Orometsu Yasi. She has drawn her weapon, a four-foot long curved blade of folded steel with a hilt wrapped in white silk, and a thin layer of frost forms in the humid air. Four monks stand by her, two to a side, and they each carry a strange hooked sword, twirling it in their hands as they await your approach. From above you, you hear Marythsan shout, "Acquit yourselves with honor! Begin the Battle Arachnidia!"


You've got about 40 feet between you and Orometsu and Co. If you don't want to be up front, just say where you'd like to be.
Initiative:
Asha: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Poog: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Simon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Zakarras: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Zarina: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Orometsu: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Monks: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Zak, you're up first!


Male Goblin Witch 12 HP 88/76, AC 21, touch 18, flat-footed 18, Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12,

Poog will stay well in the back, thanks.


Male Human Ninja 6 / Conjurer 6; Init. +6; Perception +11; AC 27/19 (+4 Dex., +1 Dodge feat, +2 natural armour, +2 Cat's Grace, +4 armour, +4 deflection); hp 71/94; Fort +9, Ref +12, Will +10

Simon stands at the back of the group with Poog. He claps his hands together sharply and starts to chant: "My word, a breeze. Thy song, a storm. Let our voices mingle before the morn. Cross the void, defeat the divide, join me in battle before the night. Child of the Winds, Child of the Storm!"

Simon starts casting Summon Monster III on his turn.


HP 134/134; AC 25/14/24 Init+1, Perc+12; F+14,R+7,W+13

I marked off the spells. AC is now 28. Mirror image creates 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 images. Zarina will take a spot toward the front.


Female Human (Vudrani) monk of the four winds 4 / paladin 8

As you might expect, Asha is up front next to Zarina.


Human Fighter 9 / Horizon Walker 3 | init +12, per +16 | AC 28/18/22 | HP 90/109 | Fort +12, Reflex +12, Will +8 (+2) | CMB +14, CMD 32

Zak stays in place, taking a full action of targeting Orometsu with a cluster of arrows.

Arrow 1: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (16) + 20 = 361d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Arrow 2: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 271d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Arrow 3: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 171d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Two of Zak's arrows fly true and slam into the samurai-ko, but she is able to bring up a heavy pauldron to catch the third. Still, blood weeps from the wounds, staining her ivory-colored armor a brilliant crimson. She angles herself to Zak, presenting him a far narrower profile, and crouches slightly to narrow it further still.

Yasi will go full defense this round. Simon, you're up!


Male Human Ninja 6 / Conjurer 6; Init. +6; Perception +11; AC 27/19 (+4 Dex., +1 Dodge feat, +2 natural armour, +2 Cat's Grace, +4 armour, +4 deflection); hp 71/94; Fort +9, Ref +12, Will +10

Simon spreads his arms wide and utters a weird, ululating cry. The wind suddenly picks up as a small Air Elemental swirls into existence on the Prime Material Plane in the void of empty air beside the wall.

Keening like a banshee, the creature starts to spin around faster and faster, until it has become a whirlwind. Roaring like the storm it is, the air elemental starts to move to flank the party of Monks and Samurai.

"Come, gentlemen," Simon calls out to the Monks. "You chose to offer the lady your support, do not be bashful now." Reaching up, the old man pulls the mask of the ninja over his face. Then he brings up his sword cane, twists the handle and draws the blade. "Let us dance."

Simon finishes casting Summon Monster III and brings 1d3 ⇒ 1 small air elementals over. Rats... Anyway; the elemental moves to flank the whole enemy party and shifts into whirlwind form, the better to bedevil our opponents.

Simon uses his move action to draw his swordcane and taunts the Monks a bit, hoping to draw them out: Bluff check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23.

Status:
AC 21. (Cat's Grace + Mage Armor.)
BAB +15. (Cat's Grace.)
Acrobatics diminished to 13 due to lack of Boots of Elvenkind! Raised to 15 due to casting of Cat's Grace.
Cat's Grace active.
Defensive Shock active.
Expeditious Retreat active.
Fly spell active for 5 rounds.
Mage Armor active.


The monks oblige Simon by racing forwards towards Zarina and Asha, trying to remove them from the combat by tripping them with their hooked blades.


Two monks each will attempt to trip Asha and Zarina. If this beats your CMD, then you'll begin falling and will need to make a Reflex save to attempt to arrest your fall.
Asha 1: CMB - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Asha 2: CMB - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
Zarina 1: CMB - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
Zarina 2: CMB - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18


Female Human (Vudrani) monk of the four winds 4 / paladin 8

Even flat-footed, the 31 misses me by 1.

Asha steps gracefully over one blade and half-turns away from the other, though it catches at the flowing fabric of one pant leg. Undeterred, she continues the spin, lifting her other leg and kicking out at her two attackers.

Unarmed flurry of blows, enhanced by divine favor and holy bond. All attacks nonlethal.

Attack #1: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34, damage 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11.
Attack #2: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26, damage 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16.
Attack #3: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27, damage 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9.

All of the attacks are going against the first attacker, unless I manage to drop him or he falls off the wall, in which case I'll move on to the second.


HP 134/134; AC 25/14/24 Init+1, Perc+12; F+14,R+7,W+13

The trips missed Zarina, even flatfooted.


Male Goblin Witch 12 HP 88/76, AC 21, touch 18, flat-footed 18, Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +12,

Don't forget any performance combat checks, since I assume those are involved again. Could we get those rules put into the campaign tab, by any chance?

Poog glares at Orometsu Yasi and one of the monks near Asha, a malevolent magic seeming to crackle in his eyes.

Mechanics:

* Evil Eye (DC 20): The witch can cause doubt to creep into the mind of a foe within 30 feet that she can see. The target takes a –4 penalty on AC. This hex lasts for 7 rounds. A Will save reduces this to just 1 round. This is a mind-affecting effect.


HP 134/134; AC 25/14/24 Init+1, Perc+12; F+14,R+7,W+13

DM, is there any map available? I'm wondering exactly where the enemies are in relation to me.


Actually, performance combat will only occur during the actual events, not the exhibition matches. And since the rules are rather lengthy, I'd rather not repost them. I'll link to them, however. As for positioning, Yasi is 40' behind the monks that advanced on you.
Yasi Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Monk: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


HP 134/134; AC 25/14/24 Init+1, Perc+12; F+14,R+7,W+13

Zarina tears into the closest monk, a whirlwind of fire and tooth and claw.

Sorcerer Claws with no Power Attack

Claw one 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31

Damage 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Plus 1d6 ⇒ 1 fire

Claw two 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17

Damage 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Plus 1d6 ⇒ 4 fire

Bite 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18

Damage 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Plus 1d6 ⇒ 6 fire


The monk is initially struck by Zarina's claws, but dances away from the rest of her strikes, allowing the whirlwind to pass by without further incident.

Zak, you're up!


Human Fighter 9 / Horizon Walker 3 | init +12, per +16 | AC 28/18/22 | HP 90/109 | Fort +12, Reflex +12, Will +8 (+2) | CMB +14, CMD 32

Zak again targets Yasi with a cluster of arrows.

Arrow 1: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (14) + 20 = 341d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Arrow 2: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 171d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Arrow 3: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 181d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

401 to 450 of 1,764 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Emissary's Ruby Phoenix Tournament All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.