Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

DM Elanmorin's Hell' Rebels

Game Master Rogar Valertis

Kintargo has been taken over by the forces of Hell!
Barzillai Thrune has the city in his clutches, will heroes arise and suceed in guiding the resistance against the tyrant or will they fall as so many others before of them?

HELL’S REBELS REBELLION SHEET

Lootfinder by Veccio

Handouts

Initiative order:

[dice=Initiative check (Lirotha)]1d20+3[ /dice]
[dice=Initiative check (Kurglunn)]1d20+2[ /dice]
[dice=Initiative check (Morricone)]1d20+1[ /dice]
[dice=Initiative check (Oren)]1d20+2[ /dice]
[dice=Initiative check (Rocco)]1d20+3[ /dice]
[dice=Initiative check (Talon)]1d20+4[ /dice]
[dice=Initiative check (Valrani)]1d20+1[ /dice]

Day Job checks:
Result: 5 -> 1 gp
Result: 10 -> 5 gp
Result: 15 -> 10 gp
Result: 20 -> 20 gp
Result: 25 -> 50 gp
Result: 30 -> 75 gp
Result: 35 -> 100 gp
Result: 40 -> 150 gp

Map of Kintargo

The wasp nest

Veritas Plaza


2,851 to 2,900 of 3,303 << first < prev | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | next > last >>

Male human vigilante (gunmaster) 3, Brawler 1; hp 31/31; Init +4; Perception +8; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +4; +2 bonus against fear when firearm drawn

The Hound moves into the room and rounds the corner to see the conflict with the Hellhound, shoulders his musket takes aim, and right between Oren's punches, he shoots.

Attack Touch AC Cold Iron Bullet: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Typically a devil's DR is bypassed by Silver and Good aligned weapons. Cold Iron works on demons. Fortunately (for you) hell hounds don't have DR of any kind

Your all out offensive manages to crush the hellhound and you are left in the hall alone, for the moment at least. And you have finally time to check your surroundings out...

Out of combat

The overwhelming stench of rotting flesh fills this wide, table-strewn chamber. A web of barbed chains strangles its way throughout the room, supporting the decayed corpse of a man in drab robes. At the center of the web, suspended above the flagstones by its black iron tendrils, rests a fistsized, twelve-sided box fashioned from wood and bronze. Wooden cases along the southwestern wall have been smashed and overturned. Small pieces of paper covered with notes are scattered throughout the room, as if someone’s been studying the strange tableau for days.

Knowledge (arcana), and let me know what your next move is going to be


Male human vigilante (gunmaster) 3, Brawler 1; hp 31/31; Init +4; Perception +8; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +4; +2 bonus against fear when firearm drawn

The Hound reloads his Musket and slings it over his shoulder. It's hard to tell but you could swear there's a smile under his mask. If you did notice you would wager it's because he's pretty proud is his newly made musket.


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 4 (Cartomancer) | HP 24/24 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +6 | Hexes: DC16 | Init +3, Perception +12 (Low-Light) | Active: N/A

Lirotha immediate takes charge again...for some reason.

"Morri, grab the Hound and guard that door the last guy escaped from! Oren, take Val and go check the rooms and doors we passed but have not looked in yet! I'm going to check this, whatever it is, out and see what it means. Rocco, come give me a hand and have Kurglunn stand watch over us...this thing looks like its kinda up your alley! And I know how much your kind like alleys!"

Lirotha starts sifting through the carnage in the room.

Know(Arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Phantom (Fear) 4 (HP 24/24) | AC:16 | T:11 | FF:14 | cmd:15 | Fort +2 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init. +2 | Perc:+5; Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Status: Magic fang (+1 att/dam), Mage Armor (+4 AC)

Reflex vs. doggie: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Fail! So 2 damage there, GM. Thanks for your vote of confidence, though. Haha!

Kurglunn finally relaxes as the hellhound falls. He waits for Rocco to give him the go-ahead to follow Lirotha's instructions while he pats out the last of the hellish flames still lingering on one of his arms.


Male Halfling Spiritualist 4 (HP 27/27) | AC:18 | T:14 | FF:15 | cmd:12 | Fort +6 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init. +3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st (4/4) 2nd (2/2)

Rocco stands from behind the desk, and gives the group a thumbs up. "Good work, you guys!" His attention is quickly drawn to the hanging corpse, however, and he moves over to support Lirotha. "I don't know about this kinda magic stuff, but I can see if our friend here can tell us anything while he's hanging around."

How high up is the corpse suspended? If it's within reach, I'd like to cast Grave Words on it.


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 4 (Cartomancer) | HP 24/24 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +6 | Hexes: DC16 | Init +3, Perception +12 (Low-Light) | Active: N/A

"Don't touch it! Not yet! This looks like some sort of ritual! You could set off an even worse thing than the hellhound! Let me see if I can determine what it IS first. Then you can do your thing...that you do best."


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 4 | HP 30/39 | AC (21) 19/14/18 | F+6,R+6,W+2 (+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+8 | CMB +8 (+9 Bull Rush); CMD 20 (21 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed and low light vision.

"Why aren't we pursuing the one who escaped? He's no doubt arranging everyone left here to storm us at any moment. I say we press forward and try to cut him off before everyone knows we are here."

Shadow Lodge

Lirotha recognizes that the shelves bear numerous warning sigils carved into them to warn of the presence of cursed items. While the shelves are empty, hints as to what the items were remain. One shelf holds a stand built to display an amulet or necklace, along with a discarded note Celestial or appropriate liguistic check to transalte. Another shelf displays a stand used to hold bracers, or perhaps a pair of gloves. A third shelf holds an empty bookstand, the wood of which is stained black and smells foul. And a final shelf holds a red velvet cushion on which a fist-shaped stone or other object may have once rested.

Grave words: 1d100 ⇒ 85

With Kurglunn's aid, Rocco is lifted into the air and can touch the chained corpse, who starts sprouting gibberish and ranting nonsense. Unfortunately for Rocco one of the chains animates itself and strikes at him!

Attack roll: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 -> Damage roll: 1d6 ⇒ 1+1 str damage

The chain hits the halfling square in the face, but thanks to his nible body Rocco manages to deflect most of the damage. Yet the touch of the magically charged metal is enough to sap some of Rocco's vigor from his body.

Observing this peculiar effect you are all entitled to a new Knowledge (arcana) or (planes) check


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 4 (Cartomancer) | HP 24/24 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +6 | Hexes: DC16 | Init +3, Perception +12 (Low-Light) | Active: N/A

Linguistics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Know(Arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Know(Planes) w/Book Bonus: 1d20 + 7 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 5 = 15


Male Halfling Spiritualist 4 (HP 27/27) | AC:18 | T:14 | FF:15 | cmd:12 | Fort +6 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init. +3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st (4/4) 2nd (2/2)

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"Ah! Damn, that stings! Put me down, Kurglunn." Rocco rubs at the long cut where the chain had struck him and wonders at what this whole place is about.

Shadow Lodge

Lirotha realizes she doesn't know enough about the strange contraption to make an informed guess about its nature.
Rocco identifies the item as a malfunctioning cubic gate and the situation as a strange manifestation of power that’s likely leaked in from a kyton-influenced corner of the Plane of Shadow.


male Human
Spoiler:
AC 16/T11/FF15 HP 35/35 F+4 R+5 W+4 Init +1 SM +20 /Perception +7
Bard (Chelish Diva) 4

Morricone shakes his head in wonder."What is this place?"


Male Halfling Spiritualist 4 (HP 27/27) | AC:18 | T:14 | FF:15 | cmd:12 | Fort +6 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init. +3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st (4/4) 2nd (2/2)

"It's bad news is what it is," Rocco says, gazing at the cube in a mix of wonder and fear. "This thing is meant to open doors to other planes, and from the looks of this place, it's been linked to the Plane of Shadow. But it's not working right for some reason. Seems like something on the other side is pushing through."
Is there a gate actively open to the Plane of Shadow now, or is the influence just kinda seeping out? Also, can I tell which side of the cube is keyed to the Plane of Shadow or do I need to roll another check for that?


Stealth +4; Perception +11; SM +8 HP 34/34; AC 14 (16 with barkskin); Fort +8; Ref +2; Will +7; init +1;

"Other planes?"" asks Valrani

"Like where devils come from? I don't know anything about them really."


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 4 (Cartomancer) | HP 24/24 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +6 | Hexes: DC16 | Init +3, Perception +12 (Low-Light) | Active: N/A

Lirotha backs off a little, but is obviously impressed by Rocco's knowledge.

"Good job pip-squeak! In the end, it means we're screwed Val. If that thing is malfunctioning...or cursed...this whole place could be compromised quickly! See? It fits on that shelf of 'cursed' objects perfectly in the last slot. This idiot hanging here, obviously picked it up without thinking first and got 'killed/trapped' like that. I wonder if there is a way to shut it off safely? Such an item would be a valuable artifact for the Silver Ravens cause if it could be harnessed somehow."

After a few seconds contemplation, Lirotha shakes her head sadly.

"No TIME. If we come across something that would work in helping to 'decommission' the item we'll come back here, but until then we have more important work to do. Let's get this area searched, and then get on with cleaning house."

Addressing Oren's serious concerns finally, Lirotha apologies and clarifies.

"Oren, we need to make sure there are no enemies behind us first. Only then can we continue forward safely. Once we're done here, then you are welcome to charge right into any trap they have built in the mean-time."


Stealth +4; Perception +11; SM +8 HP 34/34; AC 14 (16 with barkskin); Fort +8; Ref +2; Will +7; init +1;

Valrani checks the room for any further magical auras, trying to identify any items that she can.

spellcraft #1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
spellcraft #2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
spellcraft #3: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
spellcraft #4: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Shadow Lodge

Rocco knows there are no portals currently active inside the room. The cubic gate is malfunctioning and is probably damaged somehow. The halfling also knows the item can probably be deactivated with a skillful use of dispel magic or using a spell effect effect that blocks dimensional travel. He thinks more mundane means can also achieve the same result but the task seems rather difficult...

If you want to deactivate the cubic gate you can use a spell or attempt a skill check. Disable device, Spellcraft or Use magic device could work

Valrani's spell detects s single dose of some kind of magical dust on a shelf to the northwest. She recognizes it as dust of emulation. The just like their fellows upstairs the dead redactors had nothing of value on them.

If you wish to search the room you need to roll perception


Stealth +4; Perception +11; SM +8 HP 34/34; AC 14 (16 with barkskin); Fort +8; Ref +2; Will +7; init +1;

Valrani starts a thorough search of the room.
perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

"Sing out if you find anything interesting."


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 4 (Cartomancer) | HP 24/24 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +6 | Hexes: DC16 | Init +3, Perception +12 (Low-Light) | Active: N/A

We don't have any usable Dispel Magic abilities or similar abilities yet do we? So...Rocco, I think you have the best chance with your Disable Device check (At +9), if you want to try. I might try later with a Spellcraft check (at +8), if we have time. Morri has Use magic Device at +8 too it seems...Hey GM? Could we all three roll to try and give Rocco a boost to his skill check? Basically an Aid another check but using all three skills together at once? You could impose a penalty if you wanted. Like Requiring us to hit a DC15 (or similar) to aid instead of a DC10? Val go ahead and add the magic dust to your inventory for now since you found it. You can keep it too, unless you just don't want it.

Seeing Val find the magical dust with her magic, Lirotha nods again in satisfaction as the team really seems to be warming up to sacking to this dangerous place for needed intel and helpful magic. Nervous about lingering near the broken dimensional portal, Lirotha quickly leads the search of the other rooms that they bypassed...all the way up to the door the Hellhound came out of.

Starting with the doors further back and then around counterclockwise basically to the Hellhound door. Hopefully Oren and Val keep up with me. If I feel the urge, and I am not attacked as soon as I open a door, I'll cast Detect Magic too to make sure we are not missing anything useful in each room.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Is that enough for each un-viewed room so far?


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 4 | HP 30/39 | AC (21) 19/14/18 | F+6,R+6,W+2 (+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+8 | CMB +8 (+9 Bull Rush); CMD 20 (21 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed and low light vision.

Oren also looks throughout the room.

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Male human vigilante (gunmaster) 3, Brawler 1; hp 31/31; Init +4; Perception +8; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +4; +2 bonus against fear when firearm drawn

The Hound stays where he is, with his musket in his arms, keeping his eyes peeled down the eastern hallway in case any suprises come running back at them.

Shadow Lodge

Lirotha finds half-dozen books on planar theory sitting around the room on tables. They seem written by someone who knew what he was talking about.

DC20 Appraise check:
Set of masterwork books on planar theory. Together they work as materwork tools for knowledge (planes) checks. They are worth 50 gp

Meanwhile Orens spots some sort of secret panel in the center of the southwest wall. The lock seems very well made and fits a small key...


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 4 | HP 30/39 | AC (21) 19/14/18 | F+6,R+6,W+2 (+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+8 | CMB +8 (+9 Bull Rush); CMD 20 (21 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed and low light vision.

Appraise 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The books didn't interest Oren whatsoever. The secret door, did however. "Anyone finda small key! This is the perfect lock for it," she calls out.


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 4 (Cartomancer) | HP 24/24 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +6 | Hexes: DC16 | Init +3, Perception +12 (Low-Light) | Active: N/A

Appraise(Unskilled): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Unsure weather lugging the books would be worth it, she mentions it to Rocco.

"What do you think short-stuff? These books the real-deal to you? They aren't worth carrying otherwise."


Male Halfling Spiritualist 4 (HP 27/27) | AC:18 | T:14 | FF:15 | cmd:12 | Fort +6 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init. +3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st (4/4) 2nd (2/2)

Appraise: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

"No idea! Seems like the author was pretty confident about the subject, so it might be good to grab on the way outta here since we're dealing with stuff from every corner of existence these days, but I'd say just leave 'em here for now."


Stealth +4; Perception +11; SM +8 HP 34/34; AC 14 (16 with barkskin); Fort +8; Ref +2; Will +7; init +1;

appraise(untrained): 1d20 ⇒ 1

"I doubt it, but on the other hand if they have knowledge about the devils that are on the inquisitors leash... maybe that would be helpful?"

Shadow Lodge

Anyone trying his or her luck at the secret compartment?


male Human
Spoiler:
AC 16/T11/FF15 HP 35/35 F+4 R+5 W+4 Init +1 SM +20 /Perception +7
Bard (Chelish Diva) 4

Morricone moves forward and carefully, with gloves on, opens the secret compartment.


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 4 (Cartomancer) | HP 24/24 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +6 | Hexes: DC16 | Init +3, Perception +12 (Low-Light) | Active: N/A

Do we have the key? We may want to see if it's trapped first too.

Shadow Lodge

@Lirotha: do you? Did you get keys of any kind coming here or during your exploration? You can also try to pick the lock although the DC is 30

Morricone approaches the secret compartment but finds it well locked. Upon examination the key hole looks small and yet surprisingly well made as it's disguised as some sort of mithral stud inlaid on the wall...


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 4 (Cartomancer) | HP 24/24 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +6 | Hexes: DC16 | Init +3, Perception +12 (Low-Light) | Active: N/A

Lirotha tries the key she was given prior to coming to the Fantasmagorium.

Shadow Lodge

And Lirotha finds out Rexus' key perfectly fits the lock and easily opens it. Inside she finds an headband, a silver-and-motherof- pearl ink pen and a platinum disk depicting a leering angel.

Using detect magic and rolling appropriately high spellcraft and appraise checks will allow you to deduce the following information. Of course until you roll the required checks or use identify or similar spell you don't know anything about the items and can't really use them (it)

Secret compartment treasure:
You just found an headband of inspired wisdom +2, a silver-and-motherof-pearl ink pen worth 200 gp, and a platinum disk depicting a leering angel worth 100 gp.


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 4 (Cartomancer) | HP 24/24 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +6 | Hexes: DC16 | Init +3, Perception +12 (Low-Light) | Active: N/A

Detecting magic and spellcrafting...and appraising?

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Appraise(Unskilled): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Appraise(Unskilled): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

"The headband is magical...but I have no idea what it does. We need to move along now. We're running out of time, I'm sure of it."


Stealth +4; Perception +11; SM +8 HP 34/34; AC 14 (16 with barkskin); Fort +8; Ref +2; Will +7; init +1;

Valrani inspects the headband
spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

"Well, it is certainly magical..."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling Spiritualist 4 (HP 27/27) | AC:18 | T:14 | FF:15 | cmd:12 | Fort +6 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init. +3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st (4/4) 2nd (2/2)

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

"Yep. Definitely magical. Better be careful about using it though. Not really sure what it's gonna do if we put it on. Can't really risk it making Lirotha any uglier than she already is."

Appraise (ink pen): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Appraise (disk): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Shadow Lodge

Nice rolls... XD

Lirotha seems to have a good idea about the ink pen value. You find rather strange no one has come for you after the lone asmodean fled the room...

What next?


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 4 (Cartomancer) | HP 24/24 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +6 | Hexes: DC16 | Init +3, Perception +12 (Low-Light) | Active: N/A

Lirotha puts the found items away for later, and points at the last door.

"Rocco, do you think Kurglunn can push through and scout ahead for us? Ok guys, let's form up, as they would say in the army. Heavy hitters in front, ranged and magic in back. Once we get a report from Kurglunn, then we move like we have a purpose!"


Stealth +4; Perception +11; SM +8 HP 34/34; AC 14 (16 with barkskin); Fort +8; Ref +2; Will +7; init +1;

"We should be careful with them now prepared for us. On the plus side... if we wait, then any spells they have cast in preparation may run out - as have most of ours."

Shadow Lodge

The Silver Ravens can't seem to agree on how to approach the next partt of their mission...

Tell me what you want to do please


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 4 | HP 30/39 | AC (21) 19/14/18 | F+6,R+6,W+2 (+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+8 | CMB +8 (+9 Bull Rush); CMD 20 (21 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed and low light vision.

"We are this far in. We'll never get this deep again, so I say we press ahead as Lirotha suggests."


Stealth +4; Perception +11; SM +8 HP 34/34; AC 14 (16 with barkskin); Fort +8; Ref +2; Will +7; init +1;

Valrani grasps her scimitar solidly in two hands.

"Then let us press on and hope it is not to our deaths."


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 4 (Cartomancer) | HP 24/24 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +6 | Hexes: DC16 | Init +3, Perception +12 (Low-Light) | Active: N/A

We still need to hear what Rocco, Morri, and the Hound want to do. Majority votes(4+) rules. We're already at 3+.


male Human
Spoiler:
AC 16/T11/FF15 HP 35/35 F+4 R+5 W+4 Init +1 SM +20 /Perception +7
Bard (Chelish Diva) 4

"Fortibus Favet. Desna smiles on the bold!"
Morricone speaks up, showing his will to press on!


Male Halfling Spiritualist 4 (HP 27/27) | AC:18 | T:14 | FF:15 | cmd:12 | Fort +6 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init. +3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st (4/4) 2nd (2/2)

For a moment, as Lirotha and the others plan their next move further into the Asmodeans' lair, Rocco's mind is pulled away as he once again catches sight of the corpse suspended in chains across the room. Slowly, he turns his gaze fully on the gruesome sight, and for just a brief second, he could swear the body is watching him, its cold dead eyes urging him on to some dark task. He feels a deep sense of dread welling up within him, almost ready to consume entirely...

"Ah!"

Rocco jumps in shock as Kurglunn lays a hand and his shoulder. The phantom stands over his small friend, a look of concern mingled with the perpetual fear written in his indistinct features. "Kurglunn want go help, Rocco," the phantom says, "Rocco come help too?" The halfling laughs and shakes his head, clearing the dread and the image of the hanging corpse from his mind for a moment. "Heh! So much for Kurglunn the Runner! Whoever heard of a coward heading toward danger? Yeah, I'm coming too. Let's go see if you can tell us what's behind these doors."


Phantom (Fear) 4 (HP 24/24) | AC:16 | T:11 | FF:14 | cmd:15 | Fort +2 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init. +2 | Perc:+5; Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Status: Magic fang (+1 att/dam), Mage Armor (+4 AC)

Kurglunn nods to Rocco, then moves toward the doors with the others. "Where you want Kurglunn go first?" he asks, looking between the different doors ahead of him.


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 4 (Cartomancer) | HP 24/24 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +6 | Hexes: DC16 | Init +3, Perception +12 (Low-Light) | Active: N/A

GM? I attempted to search all the unopened rooms so far...up to the door the man ran through. Is there some reason all these other rooms are still blocked off visually on the map? I assumed the only door not explored by now would be the one the man ran through. Am I wrong on this?


Male human vigilante (gunmaster) 3, Brawler 1; hp 31/31; Init +4; Perception +8; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +4; +2 bonus against fear when firearm drawn

The Hound nods his agreement that he's ready and holds his musket ready and heads to the door.

Shadow Lodge

@Lirotha: You found nothing worthy of attention, just that one of the largest cells had been used quite recently.

Gathering your courage you assemble before the door and kick it open. You find the rest of the Asmodean forces inside the Fantasmagorium waiting for you.

A woman wearing black armor and holding a glaive leads them, a large hellhound to her side:"Show me you are not completely useless. Kill the interlopers!" she shouts. Near the redactors you also spy some sort of hulking, deformed, brute holding a shortspear in his humongous hands.

Initiative:
Initiative check (Lirotha): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Initiative check (Kurglunn): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Initiative check (Morricone): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Initiative check (Oren): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Initiative check (Rocco): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Initiative check (Talon): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Initiative check (Valrani): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Initiative check (Redactors x6): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Initiative check (The Lout): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Initiative check (Mephiry): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Initiative check (Nox): 1d20 ⇒ 15

Round 01 - Bold my act

Talon

Redactor (Blue)
Redactor (Red)
Redactor (Yellow)
Redactor (Purple)
Redactor (Black)
Redactor (Green)
Mephiry
Nox
The Lout

Valrani
Oren
Rocco
Kurglunn
Lirotha
Morricone

The good news: this is it! The last fight of this module! The bad news: it's pretty hard. Good luck

Edit: following the house rule on initiative I'm going to group your opponents' actions together, things will slow down too much otherwise. Also feel free to ask questions


Male human vigilante (gunmaster) 3, Brawler 1; hp 31/31; Init +4; Perception +8; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +4; +2 bonus against fear when firearm drawn

Last fight of Module 1 or is it Module 2 already?

The Hound raises his Musket and hopes that his luck with it still holds.

"Bite the bullet lady!"

and fires!

Move action for Martial Flexibility to get Precise Shot for one minute (think this is my third use for the day, or might be my last use) then attack.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 2 = 9
Damage: 1d12 ⇒ 11

But something throws him off and his bullet hits the wall far behind the woman who seem's to be barking orders.

2,851 to 2,900 of 3,303 << first < prev | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [DM Elanmorin] Hell's Reberls PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.