Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Devon's RotRL aka "The Heroes of Sandpoint"

Game Master PirateDevon

Something sinister is happening in Sandpoint and only our heroes can stop it. See what happens when a group loses DM after DM and yet the heroes forge on!


401 to 450 of 5,804 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

"Well, you do not steal a collection of bones without them having some kind of meaning, and the bones of the deceased usually have meaning to either relatives or those that work the necromantic arts..."

Vidar does his best to avoid staring at Shalelu like he did before, but he is clearly smitten by her. And Enok seems to delight in whispering comments that more than once draws both a crimson blush to Vidars cheeks as well as an angry glare at Enok himself.


Male Half-Elf Paladin 3

Kerrec scratches his beard in thought. "The attack on the town could have been a diversion to allow someone to steal the body or both incidents could be unrelated and someone not associated with the goblins took the opportunity to rob the grave in the confusion. Grave-robbing, from my experience, is either done for profit or the dark arts like Vidar pointed out."


Rullis has a confused look on his face. "But why would someone want to steal Tobyn's body in particular?" He looks over at Father Zanthus, "Is there something about him that I don't know?"

Then he has a thought! "The grave was already filled back in when I was out at the graveyard yesterday. Who filled it in? Was there any indications of which way the body was taken? If the goblins dug him up, they aren't known for covering up their trails."


Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

Camillo listens to the the elven woman's report, concern evident on his face, but Father Zanthus' tale brings horror to his eyes.

"Goblins getting organized is bad, but graverobbing... stealing Father Tobyn.... Where do we start?"


Father Zanthus answers your questions, "I've seen no evidence to suggest that the fire and the attack are related, but I suppose it is a possibility... We'd always thought the fire an accident. Tobyn had no enemies and no family either aside from his daughter who perished in the fire with him. As to the grave, I had it filled in so as not to alarm the townspeople. They've had enough to deal with lately without fearing for family members' remains being stolen by goblins in the night."

As the conversation goes on, Shalelu steals several glances and grins in Vidar's direction.


"So no signs of Tobyn's remains being dragged or carried out of the graveyard before you filled it in?"


Male Half Orc Barbarian 3 / Oracle 1, Perception +5, Darkvision, Fort +6/ Ref +1/ Will +2, Init +4, AC 18, HP :47

"So, the goblins are being directed by an intelligent creature that used them to distract everyone so they could steal a priest's body. I say we grab the chieftan of the largest tribe and beat information out of him."


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

Vidar is clearly flushed, he had not expected to meet a woman that caught his fancy quite so completely, and certainly not at a meeting that required his brain to work fully. He does his best to focus on the conversation, but several times he still glances furtively over at Shalelu, and whenever he meets her eyes he blushes a bit again.

"Well, we have a few goblins captured correct? I know we ourselves were responsible for taking a few alive, if nothing else they should be able to clue us in to...well to something really. We are a bit in the dark as to what exactly is going on after all"


Male Half Orc Barbarian 3 / Oracle 1, Perception +5, Darkvision, Fort +6/ Ref +1/ Will +2, Init +4, AC 18, HP :47

"True Vidar, we do have some of the goblins, maybe they have seen someone or something that the tribe fears or respects. This may give us a lead as to what we may be dealing with.
Sheriff Hemlock, where are the goblins that were captured after the attack? We may need to ask them a few questions."


Father Zanthus answers you first, "I imagine Father Tobyn was dragged or carried away, but we didn't really check for tracks before filling in the grave. To be honest my mind was more on what the public would think than investigating the scene..."

Followed by Sheriff Hemlock who casts an annoyed look in Zanthus' direction, "Yes, that would have been best if I had been notified before the grave was filled, but what's done is done. We do have a few goblins locked up in the Garrison, but they have been thus far uncooperative."

Shalelu chimes in next, "The Mosswood goblins are the largest tribe in the area and their leader is Big Gugmut, an unusually tall goblin who may have hobgoblin blood. However, I don't think we should be rash in striking at them until we know more. I'm planning to do some investigating of my own over the next few days and will report back to you with what I find. I've been told that in the meantime, Belor here has other plans for your talents."

Sheriff Hemlock clears his throat and speaks up, "Ahem, yes about that... I'm going to be taking a few of my men south to Magnimar to see about securing additional soldiers for the town. As she mentioned, I've asked Shalelu to see if she can scout out the hinterlands and dig up any information, but I'm afraid that does leave the town a bit vulnerable. And well, the locals seem to have taken to you and seeing you around town will do a lot for keeping worries down over the next few days. If you'll allow it, I'd like to deputize you all and put you in charge of Sandpoint's defense while I'm away. Can you help us?"


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

Vidar harrumphs loudly, in fact, this topic was enough to break the spell Shalelu had woven over him, even if just temporarily.
"You should not bother good Sheriff, In Riddleport you would be denied because if you have to ask for help you are too weak to get it, in Korvosa you would get help based on rank and propriety, in Magnimar being a city of commerce will send guards only if it serves their interests...forgive me for saying so, but it seems unlikely they would offer any protection unless they have sufficiently high financial interest in Sandpoint...and even then there would be strings attached."

Having vented a little of his dislike for bureaucracy Vidar settles back, and as he calms down, his gaze begins to drift over to Shalelu again, much to Enoks amusement.

"Ah..for the rest of your proposal, assuming I still have some time for my studies I think I can be persuaded to help...any chance you might open the armoury in exchange? I am missing a longbow..." it's clear that Vidar is interested in helping, but in Riddleport you learn to haggle before accepting.


Male Half-Elf Paladin 3

Kerrec nods in agreement with Vidar. "It might be difficult to convince the House of Ushers or The Office of The Lord Mayor in Magnimar to aid you. Although if you could convince either ruling body that it would be politically advantageous for one of them to help over the other, you could get the forces you need."

"As for helping in the defense of Sandpoint, I humbly accept. There is no greater honor than to aid a community in a time of need. I'd be remiss if I didn't reveal that Aldern Foxglove has offered us a sponsorship of sorts. While no formal paperwork has been signed as of yet, we've agreed to accept him as our benefactor in future endeavors. While I don't think what you ask of us will in anyway prevent us honoring our commitment to Foxglove, I think it's best if there is transparency regarding our business arrangement."


The Sheriff harumphs, Foxglove? That fop is sponsoring you? Well that is fine I suppose. As to the likelihood of getting aid, I do have a few favors owed to me by some old friends in the city so I'm hoping that will give me a bit of leverage. If you have any need of weaponry, we do have some spares that you could have if you'd like. Also, before I forget, my men gathered up the possessions of the goblins you killed and I've turned them in to Vinder's store for some coin. Where I come from, the spoils of one's fallen enemies are theirs to claim." Reaching into a pack near the table, he pulls out five pouches and hands one to each of you. Opening it up, you find it to be filled with gold pieces.

200 gp for each of you. Also you can take any weapon of armor with a max value of 150 gp from the armory.


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

Vidar will later on lay claim to a composite longbow as well as two quivers of full of arrows.

Faced with a purse full of gold several emotions war within Vidar, eventually he reaches out and takes his purse, slowly and carefully counts out 50 gold pieces from it which he pockets, then he pushes his purse back to the sheriff.
"I claim a small cost of living expense, a Wizard requires components after all, give the rest of my share to those that lost family in the attack."


Turning to Kerrec, "Didn't Foxglove indicate he was heading to and is from Magnimar? If he has any influence there, maybe he would be able to assist the sheriff here. He saw first hand what has happened here." Turning back to the sheriff, "You may wish to seek out that fop when you reach Magnimar. He left this morning on the ferry."

After looking in the pouch offered, Rullis nods to the sheriff as he lifts the 4-pound bag, "Thank you sir." He adds the bag to his own, which is secured to his belt. This thing is getting heavy!

When we arrive at the armory, he'll look for a chain shirt to replace his regular leather armor. Rullis could use some better armor if he is heading into harm's way, especially after the hit he just took the other day. It'll probably feel weird on him, but it should still be light enough not to bother him that much.


Seeing Vidar give back most of his gold, Rullis ponders for a moment whether he should do the same. But I'm barely scraping by right now without the fishing business. And I'll need funds to pay for this promised quest. Plus I'm seeking these foul things out on behalf of the town. No, I should keep it for now. Unless of course I'm the only one not to give it back...


Thinking that he needs to do more than just sit in the town and wait around for something to happen, Rullis turns to the elf, "Shalelu, do you think it is safe for you to investigate the Mosswood goblin tribe by yourself? It may be beneficial if someone else, like myself, were to come along. It would also allow me to learn first hand the threat we are facing." He waits for the "I work alone" line...


Shalelu replies, sounding slightly put-off, "I don't intend to actually go into Mosswood territory as I'm no fool. I intend to poke around Shank's Woods and the Devil's Platter and see if I can root out any goblin activity and I'm no whimpering damsel in need of a bodyguard; I can fight my own battles."


Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

After hearing the Sheriff's offer, Camillo protests, "This was my hometown. I hope to make it so again. Of course I'll do what I can to keep her citizens safe."

Eyebrows raised as he sees the pouches must obviously have some heft from the others' reactions, he carefully lifts his, weighing in on hand. He watches Vidar give back much of his gold and waits to see what Rullis does.

Once Rullis' battle with conscience appears to have been decided, the bard whispers, "We can aid them directly, too, you know. Time and talents are sometimes more valuable than money. A wizard needs to conserve time and talents to build his abilities. I saw it a lot in Riddleport with the cyphermages. You and I, our grow stronger when we use our time and talents with others." Slapping the cleric on the back, he adds, loud enough for everyone else to hear, "Isn't that right?"

Smiling, he tucks the pouch in behind his belt and blouses his shirt a bit to hide the bulge a little.


After a sideways glance at Camillo and a short nod, Rullis directs his attention back at Shalelu. "Ma'am, I never intended to imply that you were anywhere close to being a whimpering damsel. My apologies. It's just that this goblin attack has become somewhat personal for me and I'm looking for any opportunity to seek out these foul creatures. Forget I mentioned it." Looking around at everyone else, "If guard the city we must, then that's what we'll do. But first I think we should interrogate the goblin prisoners as Kithian suggested to see what we can learn."


Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

"Sounds like a great idea, but I don't speak monster, do you? I could recognize the rhythms in their vile little song, but I'm rather glad that I was unable to understand the lyrics."

Camillo will follow along with whoever goes to the interrogation, humming a little tune to himself.

DM Kacy:

Spoiler:

Camillo will avail himself of a shield from the armory. The class description (at least for the court bard) indicates that he is proficient and doesn't incur an arcane spell failure penalty while using a shield -- does that mean he can carry a heavy shield? Seems to run counter to type, but I think I'd like the AC boost if he's going to be mixing it up with the monsters.


"Good point, I don't speak the goblin's language either." Looking around the rest of the group, "Does anyone here understand those things?" For some reason his eyes fall on Kithian.


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

Vidar does his best to hide a grin behind his hand at Shalelus reaction, the woman had a fierce pride, of course that came as no surprise, by all accounts she has spent a lot of time alone so she would know how to take care of herself...a bit like him in fact.

"I am fluent in that tounge amongst others."


Male Half Orc Barbarian 3 / Oracle 1, Perception +5, Darkvision, Fort +6/ Ref +1/ Will +2, Init +4, AC 18, HP :47

Kithian takes the offered pouch and nods at the Sherrif. " I would rather take the fight to the enemy, but if we are needed here then that's that. Then again, maybe the goblins will try to attack again!"

Rullis wrote:
"Does anyone here understand those things?" For some reason his eyes fall on Kithian.

Kithians eyes narrow at Rullis."Aye Rullis, I can speak Orc."

Kithian will take a chain shirt, heavy steel shield, and a long sword from the armory.


Male Half-Elf Paladin 3

Kerrec looks at the heavy bags of gold thinking Sandpoint has the most well paid guard in all of Varisia. "I will make sure the church puts much of this gold to good use. Replenishing crossbow bolts at the armory is my only need."

"I am not familiar with Sandpint's defenses. Where should we report and organize?"


Kerrec wrote:
Kerrec looks at the heavy bags of gold thinking Sandpoint has the most well paid guard in all of Varisia.

I believe the money was what they collected from all the dead goblins who attacked.


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

"Goblins have their own tongue compared to Orcs, it's a very crude language, it lacks prepositions for one, in many ways it is more of a verbal pictogram than a real language..."

Vidar pulls a little at his beard, making sure it is properly combed and in order, after all, to an Ulfen, taking care of his beard is a point of pride.

"As for organizing the defences, is that what we are meant to be doing? My understanding is that we are to fill the temporary gap of manpower while the sheriff is away. But...if something were to happen, who do we answer to? Or do people answer to us? Either way, we should limit our endeavours to inside the town, let Ms Shalelu take care of the scouting and information gathering, once the Sherrif is back we can act on whatever Intel she can gather and possibly strike at the heart of our foes."

Vidar cannot quite help but blush again when he adresses Shalelu and meet her eyes.

Shoanti to Kithian:
"Easy there battle brother, no offence was intended, simple ignorance of your customs made him ask that."


Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

@Sheriff "Yes, you are leaving some of your guardsmen in town to see to the defenses, right? I gather we are more here for the townsfolk's peace of mind than for patrols..."

With a grin and a wink in the cleric's direction, Camillo says, "Miss Shalelu, I'm sure he meant no offense. In the woods, I'm pretty sure he would be counting on your protection more than he would be offering any." With a look of total innocence, he addresses Rullis, "Isn't that right, my friend?"

@Shalelu again "I just thought of some questions, before we part ways. Is there a way for us to identify what tribe a goblin belongs to? Has this been determined for the prisoners already? And lastly, what would the significance of such knowledge be? I mean, I don't know if a particular tribe is prone to a certain type of behavior or particularly inept at something that was done disturbingly well the other night, things like that."

All:

Spoiler:
Sorry, this is off-topic. Trying to look down the road a little bit, does anyone recall if Camillo had a development roadmap laid out? I know his player indicated that he had gained some knowledge from his thief associates while he was away, but then he didn't give Camillo any ranks in any thieving skills. He has thieves' tools but no training. I'm leaning toward his second level being that of rogue. Would that be reasonable? Do you think that was the plan?


Camillo, All:
Yes, he was planning on being a rogue/bard.

Hearing Camillo trying to defuse the situation a bit, Rullis responds a little bit on the defensive side, "I can usually handle my own in the woods, I'm no city-boy! Though I am sure Shalelu has a lot more experience with these creatures than I do."


@Camillo: Heavy Shield is fine :)

Shalelu's gaze softens and she flashes a smile, "No offense taken, Rullis. As to the various tribes, they usually have some sort of markings to signify thier allegance. I should be hitting the road soon, but I could stop by the Garrison with you to have a look before I leave. As for what the tribes are like, the Birdcruncher tribe are typically the least agressive, they live in a cave network along the western edge of the Devil's Platter. To the east of them are the Seven Tooth goblins of Shank's Woods, they typically spend more time raiding Sandpoint's junkyard than conducting actual raids. They were ruled for a time by a goblin hero named Koruvus who wielded a magical longsword of some sort, but he vanished some time ago. Further east are the Mosswood goblins I mentioned before; though they are the largest tribe, they are traditionally held back by fueding families within their own ranks and rarely travel outside the wood. The last tribe is the Thistletop goblins, they live on the Nettlewood coast atop a small island that some say holds a passing resemblence to a decapitated head. I haven't had many dealings with them, but I've heard their chief, Ripnugget, is a fierce warrior who rides atop a giant gecko."

Waiting for the elf woman to finish, Sheriff Hemlock interjects, "If you'd like, you can make use of the Garrison if any defenses are required. As your friend said though, the townsfolk are more likely to simply require your presence than to have need of your swords... at least I hope so. I should be going soon myself, I told the ferry captain to wait for me, but I don't suspect he'll wait much longer. Do you have any more questions or need anything else from me before I go?"


Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

One heavy shield it is, then. I can always drop it if need be. And thanks, Rullis for the confirmation.

"I think it might be helpful, if you have the time, to identify the little runts' tribes." Looking at the others, he adds, "We might be able to play them against each other if we know their allegiances, don't you think?"

Ticking off on his fingers, he turns to Shalelu, "You said Birdcruncher, Seven Tooth, Mosswood, Thistletop. I had heard there was a fifth tribe - has it been driven off or absorbed into another tribe, then?"


Shalelu thinks for a second and then replies, "Oh that would be the Licktoad goblins from Brinestump Marsh; they're excellent swimmers you know. I'm sure I mentioned them, you must have just forgotten."


Thinking to himself, Licktoad? I'm not sure if I'd want to know the story behind that name!


Male Half Orc Barbarian 3 / Oracle 1, Perception +5, Darkvision, Fort +6/ Ref +1/ Will +2, Init +4, AC 18, HP :47

"No Sheriff, I think we are fine. Rest asured we shall do our best to protect this town while you are gone. After this meeting we will go put the goblins to the question.
Shalelu, I do have a question about how the local goblins deal with orcs, are they fearful of them?"


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

Vidar, not to keen on the meeting ending and Shalelu dissapearing manages to work up the nerve to speak again.

"So Ms Shalelu, when will I see....Erm...I mean, when will you return to Sandpoint and tell us about your findings?"


Shalelu smiles and raises an eyebrow at Vidar's question, "I will hopefully be gone no more than a week. Where are you staying so that I may call on you and apprise you of my findings when I return?"


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

"Well..Um...We all have different lodgings, but personally I am staying at the White deer in..."

At this point Enok whispers something in Vidars ear that makes him blush even more profoundly than before, and stutter and gasp for breath, eyes nearly popping out of his head, a head as red as a tomato.


Looking towards the wizard, "Vidar, is something wrong?" Rullis reaches for his wooden leaf that is handing from his neck and quickly stands, starting to move towards Vidar. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say your head was about to pop! Do you need aid?" Reaching Vidar, he places a hand on his shoulder, ready to convert a spell into healing.


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

Flushed beyond belief, Vidar stammers, stutters and finally manages to speak again.
"Ah...no, no thank you master Stillman, I just seem to have got a Raven caught in my throat." Vidar directs a glance towards Enok that literally have daggers flying in it. "I hear they taste good with a red wine sauce" He says with a tight controlled voice brimming with relish and sadistic glee.


Male Half-Elf Paladin 3

Kerrec gives a sideways glance at Vidar as Rullis goes to his aid. "Vidar, perhaps we can get you over what ails you by putting your linguistic skills to work in interrogating the captured goblins. Between you and Kithian, there's a chance they may loosen their lips."


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

Still a little flushed; Vidar recovers a little and nods.

"Yes, good point master Valorian, this might just serve to refocus my mind on the task at hand." Vidar directs a shy glance at Shalelu, and a gaze that is anything but shy at Enok.

"We will await your findings with great...erm...anticipation Ms Shalelu."


Rullis, relieved that Vidar is okay, returns to where he was sitting. (we were sitting, right?)

"Do you think it would be better if you two interrogated the critters on your own? They may loosen their lips better if us who are not fluent in their tongue were not present. Perhaps we can meet you down by the Garrison when you are finished."


Rullis is a pretty great wingman.

"That sounds fine by me," says Shalelu, standing up from the table. "Shall we head over now Vidar?"

Sheriff Hemlock also stands and says, "Well I'd best be on my way. I'll see you all soon and hopefully will have enough good men at my back when I return to make this trip worthwhile." With a nod of farewell, he makes his exit from the table and through the double doors at the head of the large room.

Sense Motive DC 12:
The Sheriff seemed visibly annoyed at the mention of the White Deer Inn.


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

That he is, a real ace.

Sense motive:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

"Ah...yes, let's..." Having just recovered from his "episode" Vidar suddenly finds himself in another heart throbbing situation. But he nevertheless gets up and follows Shalelu, unable to keep his eyes away from her, nearly tripping over chairs and bumping into the doorframe.

As Vidar follows Shalelu outside he walks up besides her, swollows nervously and then speaks. "So, how...how did you end up becomming an "unofficial member of the militia"? Came to the rescue with swift arrows at some important juncture no doubt?"


Male Half-Elf Paladin 3

Kerrec's sense motive: 1d20+6 [2,6] = (8)

"Safe trip sherrif," Kerrec says. He looks at at the others after Vidar and Shalelu leaves. "Anyone interested in heading to the armory? It's a rare occassion to have a town's weapons at one's disposal."


Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

"We look forward to your return sheriff." Rullis says as Hemlock stands and makes his way out of the room. Turning to Kerrec, "I'll join you. I could use some better armor if I'll be putting myself in harm's way."

As Rullis and Kerrec walk out of the room, Rullis quietly says to Kerrec, "Did you see the sheriff's reaction? Right before Vidar has his head-popping bird incident, his face seemed to tense up when Vidar mentioned the White Deer Inn. Like he was annoyed at the mere words being said."


For Rullis:
As a local, you're aware that Sheriff Hemlock and Garridan Viskalai are actually brothers and that they have been fueding for some time now.

@Vidar: Shalelu replies to you as you step out into the street, "Oh, I'd been travelling around for some time and took a liking to this area. I suppose it mostly started when I fought off a group of Mosswood goblins led by the bugbear ranger, Bruthzamus, who were terrorizing the people of Sandpoint whenever they left the city walls. This was before Belor's time as Sheriff and the former Sheriff, a man named Casp, was away at the time dealing with some bureaucracy in Magnimar so I was left with the task of rallying any able bodied citizens I could find and striking back at the monsters. Bruthzamus got away and we've had a number of run-ins since, but neither of us has managed to get the upper hand," Her eyes take on a fiery look as she sets her jaw and says, "I'll not be the first to fall in our private little war..."


Male Half Orc Barbarian 3 / Oracle 1, Perception +5, Darkvision, Fort +6/ Ref +1/ Will +2, Init +4, AC 18, HP :47

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 9

@Kerric: " I will be joining you for a look at the towns armory. I didnt have much of a chance to equip myself before I started making my journey here."
@Rullis "I didn't notice anything with the sheriff, but I know that the innkeep of the White Deer is a Shoanti also. Maybe they are rival clans are just don't like one another."

@Shalelu: "Do you know of anyone with a good guard or attack dog in town? One will prove useful putting the goblins to the question."


@Kithian: "I imagine you could try talking to Das Korvut at the Red Dog Smithy. In addition to blacksmithing, he breeds mastiffs, or so I seem to recall; it's been a while since I've needed a new blade. He is a cantankerous one though, so watch yourself," Shalelu replies.


Male Half-Elf Paladin 3

"I didn't notice any reaction either. But it's the first time we met the man, so you might know his moods better than us."

401 to 450 of 5,804 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Devon's RotRL aka "The Heroes of Sandpoint" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.