Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Devon's RotRL aka "The Heroes of Sandpoint"

Game Master PirateDevon

Something sinister is happening in Sandpoint and only our heroes can stop it. See what happens when a group loses DM after DM and yet the heroes forge on!


3,301 to 3,350 of 5,752 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>

Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

"We've terrified the runt and he still offered a way out. I'll run bait."

Turning to the goblin, he points at Rullis' spear.

In Goblin:
"You stay and watch for other goblins and warn them away. That spear will kill your kind with but a touch. Help protect him and the dark-eyed one and I will get you out of here alive. Understand?"

Bluff (about spear, he's serious about the rest) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


GM Screen:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Shalelu
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 Cam
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 Rullis
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Toshio
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Vidar
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Kerrec
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Kithian

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Opting to take the southern passage as described by the goblin the group makes a transition from hewn stone to polished worn rock. Torch in hand Camillo leads the group through the winding cavern, the sound and smell of the sea present in the dark but the sound is muted somehow.The party comes to a cave of almost glass like polished rock, a variety of thick clinging green vines find impossible hold along the wall and ceiling eventually leading to a curtain of verdant mass on the eastern wall that is all that holds back the wind and rain of the dying storm.

As Cam steps into the cave and waves his torch around to see better, there is a sickly sticky sound as a mass shifts on the ceiling and drops to floor. A bulbous mound of tentacles and grey slick flabby skin unfurls as it falls and strikes out at Camillo landing a solid blow across his face as it lands next to him. The creature makes hollow squishy sounds as its tentacles flail and an unearthly chortle of sorts emanates from within the center of the mass.

Cam takes 4 and needs to make a DC 15 Fort save or takes 1d4 Con and is nauseated. No one is surprised.

Init:

Cam
Rullis (Just in case)
Toshio
Kithian
Shalelu
Vidar
Kerrec

Combat Map is up in the Campaign Page


Male Half Orc Barbarian 3 / Oracle 1, Perception +5, Darkvision, Fort +6/ Ref +1/ Will +2, Init +4, AC 18, HP :47

Kithian runs into the fray, a chant to gorum on his lids.
Power attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
damage:2d4 + 9 ⇒ (1, 4) + 9 = 14


Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

Oh, this isn't going to be good.

Fortitude 1d20 ⇒ 7

Con damage 1d4 ⇒ 1

Small blessings...


Rullis cringes at the sound Camillo makes as something injures him, but holds his ground. He readies his spear in case any comes through that door.


Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

Not sure if Cam's action was to move in and get hit or not. If not, he will 5' step left on the map.

Camillo backs away, holding onto his shield and the torch all he can manage to do as his stomach rebels against whatever strange attack he was just afflicted with.


Male Human Samurai2 AC 18/11/16, HP 19/19Conditions: Nil, F5/R2/W1+2vs Mind Effecting

Having his Lucerine Hammer in hand, Toshio attacks, keeping his distance from the thing.

Two Hand Power Attack1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 1 = 17
Damage1d12 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 3 = 11


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

"Damnit all to nine pus spewing, gut churning, foul smelling and rather unpleasant hells!"

Vidar levels his wand at the foul tentacle and after a quick arcane phrase, it spits magical death.
Magic missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6


Male Half-Elf Paladin 3

Kerrec stands his ground and fires his crossbow.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + (3) + 2 = 8

He loads his crossbow while standing in the same spot.


There is a momentary flurry of activity as Camillo steps away from the mass and the rest of the group proceeds to unload all of their might on this foul aberration. A dew seconds later there is only ichor and an unidentifiable mass of flesh as hammer, blade, bolt and magic have torn the creature asunder. This is the scene where one bad guy comes round the corner and everyone unloads a machine gun into him because they are so tense.

The room quiets and there is wind and the sea and the normal echoes and dripping of the cave and the sputtering of a torch or two.


Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

Grateful for such effective friends, Camillo leans against the wall while he waits for his rebellious stomach to settle down.


"What happened? Did 'ya get it? Everyone okay?" Rullis' voice echos down through the cavern from back by the entrance where he kept watch over Orik.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 3 / Oracle 1, Perception +5, Darkvision, Fort +6/ Ref +1/ Will +2, Init +4, AC 18, HP :47

"Aye, we killed the big bad scary monster. Looks more like a giant sneezed in here."


Male Human Samurai2 AC 18/11/16, HP 19/19Conditions: Nil, F5/R2/W1+2vs Mind Effecting

Let's continue. I tire of this place. We find a way to get Orik to safety and the mage in prison and can return later to rid the world of the Druid.


The foliage on the eastern wall can be easily moved to reveal a piton struck rope ladder attached to the cliff face that descends over 100 feet below to a shallow rock landing. Off the landing a small single masted boat rocks and sways to the dying swells of the passing storm. It certainly is large enough to fit the party itself, but the addition of Orik, Shalelu and the wizard present some challenges. More than one trip will be needed and Rullis knows that Sandpoint proper is probably the nearest decent mooring point which would be a handful of hours in both directions weather (and boat) permitting.

A pulley and rope system run parallel the ladder and it is obvious that it can handle a fair amount of weight given its anchoring and bracing. (It is on a swinging arm and the platform once raised can be brought flush with the opening.) With the wind high however the proposition of loading people or cargo is daunting at best though in a pinch one of the horses or a load of cargo could be lowered below, all be it quite slowly and very exposed.

Also note that at least one of your enemies has noted a level below this one, recently found by the cleric. Other exits may exist there.


Male Human Samurai2 AC 18/11/16, HP 19/19Conditions: Nil, F5/R2/W1+2vs Mind Effecting

Well, the weather presents a problem. Shall we continue to look around for other means or exits lower? Or I suppose we could attempt diplomacy with the druid, now that we have killed Nualia and her lot. Right now he faces the prospect of more parties from the town.coming to look for us OR we could offer peace and no repurcussions against his tribe in exchange for passage off via fixing the bridge or flying fox? It would likely be quicker if agreement could be reached.


The swelling seas and the blowing wind don't seem to bother Rullis one bit. "I can take the injured back to town. I've handled much worse. You guys should get the horses and bunker down somewhere inside to get some rest. I'll return back here tomorrow morning. Hopefully the storms will have died down by then and we can get the animals down safely."

Rullis knows these waters well, and can utilize his +8 in Profession(Fisherman) here.


Male Human Samurai2 AC 18/11/16, HP 19/19Conditions: Nil, F5/R2/W1+2vs Mind Effecting

That works for me. We can start collecting the dropped armor and weapons while you're gone. No sense chancing goblins arming themselves while they lay

Lets LOOT!


Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

I'm not sure we have a sailor among us - I'd be a lot happier if your skill points were in Profession (Sailor) considering the seas you are looking at sailing alone. Should you be alone?

Kind and Generous DM, how long does my nauseated condition last? I assume the CON damage is temporary and will persist until I rest.


Rullis sees the look on Camillo's face and says, "You look seasick just watching that boat bob up and down. Are you okay?"


Male Half-Elf Paladin 3

Kerrec's brow furrows at the thought of Rullis trying to make the trip alone but knows that he is familiar with sea in this area.

"Aye, Rullis, if you are confident you can make the trip with Orik then you shold try. I'm sure Gozreh will keep a watchful eye on you."

Looking at the others. "We should collect what we can and barricade any exits we think the goblins can use to attack us while we wait and rest. I hope the trouble we caused will be enough to stop any ideas they might have of making a counter-attack."


Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:
Rullis Stillman wrote:
Rullis sees the look on Camillo's face and says, "You look seasick just watching that boat bob up and down. Are you okay?"

Shaking his head, Camillo just says, "It's not the boat."


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

"I wonder how many goblins are even within this structure anymore? I am in favour of resting, we will be much better shaped to clear this place out after we have recovered out resources."


Here is what I propose:

While Pro(Fishwrangler) isn't quite as robust a sailing skill set as Pro (Sail Jockey) Rullis' skill is high enough that he should be fine especially if he has another set of hands. I imagine that Orik and Shalelu (being both poison riddled and beat up) would go but Shalelu (despite her bluster) is not in tip top shape and probably wouldn't make a decent help.

If one of you goes with Rullis the remaining four can basically go back over the two floors, find adequate arrangements and in the intervening period collect everything of worth and prep it for transport. Meanwhile Rullis and whoever else can get the wounded to town, grab supplies and maybe bend an ear or two with the local magic types and the engineers that serve the city via the Sandpoint Mercantile League to devise a way to either get a temp bridge, larger boat, or raise the existing bridge to get party, loot and animals off of Thistletop.

In an effort to streamline this process I would basically ask for the following from the two groups (if you think my proposal is sound):

From Rullis and X I want 1 Int check, 1 Wis check and 1 Cha check from each of you.

From The other 4 I want 1 Int Check, 1 Wis check, and 1 standard attack at regular BAB from each of you.

If each group gives me those things I will give you a nice transition write up and get the group back together rather than have us spend the next 6 weeks roleplaying the various transitions between places, searches, town interactions and so on...how does this sound?


Nausea ends after a few minutes, the damage needs to be slept off at normal rates or restored via magical means.


Male Human Samurai2 AC 18/11/16, HP 19/19Conditions: Nil, F5/R2/W1+2vs Mind Effecting

Happy with that. Toshio would remain so as to not leave his horse.

Int Check1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Int Check1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Attack1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

Sounds excellent. Camillo's nausea will keep him out of the boat, also.

Int check 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

Wis check 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

Attack roll 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Using just BAB; if I should be using my preferred weapon, please include an additional +4.

Wow. Obviously not holding up my end of the bargain...


Rullis looks at Vidar as he says, "I might need a first mate on this journey, care to join me? I might need some help getting Orik down to the boat."

Int Check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
Wis Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Cha Check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12


Male Half Orc Barbarian 3 / Oracle 1, Perception +5, Darkvision, Fort +6/ Ref +1/ Will +2, Init +4, AC 18, HP :47

Int Check 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

Wis Check 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Male Half-Elf Paladin 3

If Vidar refuses, Kerrec will offer to help Rullis although the only thing he knows about water is that it's wet.

I'll do the checks assuming Vidar accepts Rullis offer:

Int: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Wis: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

At first, Vidar considers refusing, but it does not take long to realize that it might as well be him...and the fact that going means he gets to stay with Shalelu instead of a bunch of sweaty men.
Throwing up his hands in irritation he growls.
"Fine, in all seriousness I AM the one you can most afford to spare at the moment anyway."

Int: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Wis: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Cha: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Half Orc Barbarian 3 / Oracle 1, Perception +5, Darkvision, Fort +6/ Ref +1/ Will +2, Init +4, AC 18, HP :47

Kithina chuckles and slaps Vidar on the back. "Maybe you will find your true calling at sea my friend! You sure didn't find it here!"


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

Vidar makes a sour face at Kithian, "I'm Ulfen, my people are BORN to the sea you know", before jumping into the boat.

I think Vidar may be the most angry character I've ever played, its acctually pretty fun.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 3 / Oracle 1, Perception +5, Darkvision, Fort +6/ Ref +1/ Will +2, Init +4, AC 18, HP :47

Kithian steps back with a look of mock suprise on his face. "Ulfen!? No wonder you make such a terrible sorcerer! You are suposed to be a warrior!"


It is about 24 hours before the group is reunited:

Vidar, Rullis, Shalelu and Orik climb and/or are lowered to the boat below and make way in the final hours of daylight. Luckily the storm is dissipating and, once coming out of the shallow inlet that houses Thistletop, Rullis finds himself at home in the currents and tides of the seas around Sandpoint.

The journey is a fast one with the group pulling into dock perhaps a half hour past sunset. Orik is given to Father Zantus while Shalelu makes her way to the Rusty Dragon. Rullis heads home and Vidar to the White Deer where a long meal and a good sleep await until the two men rejoin in the morning to discuss their option for retrieving the others.

Kithian, Kerrec, Toshio and Cam have a rough start to their evening, finding a smattering of fear addled goblins running about the complex, hiding in random corners and places but the group effectively dispatches them and as the other are arriving at Sandpoint an eerie silence settles in Thistletop. There is no storm and there is no noise. The 4 men are all there seems to be in this place.

The smell starts to get a little unfortunate so a few hauled bodies to the yard and some ingenuity later the group makes the throne room their impromptu camp until they can get their rest and tackle the search to follow in the morning. Food is tight save for whatever rations the group carries and a few barrels of pickles stored near the southwest guard tower.

Rullis and Vidar awaken, eat and meet to discuss their options. After about 3 hours of updating the mayor, talking with an engineer or two and hitting up some of the magical talent in town the best solution seems to be hauling repair materials and a set of "immovable rods" (provided on loan by Ilsoari Gandethus of the Turandarok Academy) to the bridge site and utilizing a somewhat oddball plan that leaves Rullis and Vidar wondering about the brains of Sandpoint and whether the stress of everything has gotten more to the town than to the group.

Regardless the men are provided with a cart, horses, hundreds of feet of rope, tools, planks of wood, nails and rations for everyone. Father Zantus informs the men that Orik should be awake later in the day and Shalelu catches up before the pair leaves town and offers to come with.

Meanwhile in Thistletop the other 4 manage to get some adequate sleep and make their way back through the myriad rooms and bodies double checking for anything of merit, worth, or value. Not knowing where the others will come to take the group off the island, the 4 decided t stash everything in the throne room. During one brilliant moment, Kerrec realizes the meaning of the hobogblin note regarding the hiding of treasure in a horrible place and the group is able to coordinate a somewhat distasteful extraction of a large chest from a latrine pit on the first floor.

Downstairs some more items of interest are noted including a variety of bauble from felled goblins and a set of items from a small cave lair of the tentacled creature that attacked Cam. Though the group finds rooms for Nualia there is a lack of personal effects which causes some suspicion until the group comes upon a bookcase that is, in fact, a door that leads to a third level below. Opting to leave exploration until later, the group carries the remaining treasure upstairs when Reggie announces the arrival of Rullis, Vidar and Shalelu.

The thick nettles of the grove, though irritating prove easy enough for Vidar and Rullis to navigate with Shalelu's aid. In fact the grove's walls seem lessened somehow which becomes understandable when the party comes across the druid staked to the ground his head having been torn off. The druid's cat companion lies bloody in the dirt, multiple spears sticking in him. A small crude sign reads "Traitors die hor..." and trails off; obviously some of the remaining goblins on this side of the bridge were unhappy with the arrangement and meant to make a statement before being come upon by the red lynx. Regardless Rullis notes a small satchel on the body of the druid and grabs it as they make their way to the bridge.

----------------------------------------

Reunited, though over the divide of the crashing waves below, the group manages to yell out various steps of the "plan" as devised and soon begin to act on it:

All 4 rods are "shot" over the chasm to the other group with ropes attached and the far end of the bridge is secured to two of the rods as Kerrec, Kithian, Cam and Toshio shed their gear and haul the loose bridge up the cliff face so that it is piled up in front of the gates of the fort. The rope from the other two rods is tied to the bridge and those rods are shot back over the gap. This excessive slack of rope is tied to the cart and the horse team pulls the bridge taut, with the far end being held by half the set of immovable rods.

Once in position the other end is secured with the other set of rods at which point the bridge is functionally haging from four magical rods rather than 4 anchored posts and everyone is able to cross save for spots where individual planks gave way in the collapse, which the party can now fix.

Treasure can be hauled and loaded and the horses can be led across. The group can drop the bridge or, with the supplies from town, anchor new posts for the bridge and release the rods (either way Ilsoari will want his "toys" back)

Al told the group finds (other than items noted previously):

potion of cure light wounds (2),
potion of speak with animals (2),
potion of tree shape (2),
wand of produce flame (34 charges);
+1 leather armor (Small)
cloak of resistance +1

potion of barkskin +2,
potion of cure moderate wounds (2)
mwk breastplate (small),
+1 dogslicer (Short Sword) ,
dented crown worth 20 gp

potion of cure light wounds,
wand of silent image (5 charges)

Treasure Chest:
This collection consists of an unorganized pile of:
7,432 cp,
2,490 sp,
89 gp,
3 pp,
a leather pouch of 34 badly flawed malachites worth 1 gp each,
a Medium chain shirt,
a Medium masterwork scimitar,
a pair of masterwork manacles,
a gold holy symbol of Sarenrae worth 100 gp,
a jade necklace worth 60 gp,
a fine blue silk gown with silver trim worth 150 gp.

potion of cure moderate wounds;
studded leather armor (Medium)
heavy flail,
masterwork composite longbow (+4 strength)
4 +1 elf-bane arrows,
4 pp

Everburning Torch

+1 Hide Armor (Small)
Masterwork Shortbow (Small)

600 gp in mixed coinage from the various bodies and what not.

So what next? BAck to town? Down the secret door? Leave the bridge up? Take the bridge down? Etc, etc, etc.


Male Human Samurai2 AC 18/11/16, HP 19/19Conditions: Nil, F5/R2/W1+2vs Mind Effecting

What about Nualia's gear? Wasn't she wearing a nice breastplate. Toshio was.happy to honor her with a birial shroud but would have removed any weapons/armor.or potentially magical gear.

If no others are able to remove the bridge rods, we should leave it here and investigate that 3rd level we discovered. Nualia kept little in her room, there may be other threats down there. Vidar, are you able to make use of these wands?


Sorry I thought you guys took that stuff already. So I didn't note it, the same with the hobgoblin commanders sword (Toshio picked it up) The orbs, the wizard's stuff, etc. If it would be easier for me to note everything you should have gotten from the keep in general I can.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

While we were camping out, Camillo's terrified pet goblin got the "tied up and locked in the closet" treatment again. In Goblin "It's for your own good. I can't give you a weapon and if Reggie catches you out here alone, there won't be enough of you left to stain the floor. Are we clear?"

Camillo does his best to work the little fellow's knowledge of the place and keep him tied up when he's not being useful, but when the bridge is up, Camillo's first order of business is to take the goblin across the bridge to where the druid's headless corpse lays. In Goblin "You aided us and I promised you freedom if you did that. You will have to find a new tribe of goblins. If they talk of attacking Sandpoint or the human farmers, you be sure to remind them of what happened at Thistletop. Sandpoint and the farmers are off-limits or we will come and find the tribe where they lair and there won't be any of them left to make the mistake again. Do we have an understanding?"

Not attempting to Intimidate him, just stating facts as I see them.

Camillo tosses one of the mundane dogslicers down the path and stands, hand on his sword, as the goblin goes to retrieve it. If he attacks Camillo, he will give no quarter. If he flees, he's free until the next time Camillo sees him raising his weapon against a non-goblin.


The goblin rushes down the path, past the weapon, and doesn't look back.


Feeling more confident after a good night's rest and a trip back out on the water, Rullis has no problem agreeing to clearing out the third level. While everyone prepares, Rullis takes a few minutes to cut off numerous goblin ears and shoves them all into a small sack he brought from home for the occasion. If questioned about it, he simply replies, "We need to bring proof to the people of sandpoint that we eliminated the tribe of goblins who attack our town. Plus, I think we can sell these for gold."

Spell selections for new day posted on profile.


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

"Grim work, however, I do not think we need them if I am honest. Shalelu's word carries a lot of weight in Sandpoint, and she will back our story."

Vidar will spend some time apprising and identifying things from the loot.
"Yes, yes...not a bad haul at all. This will help us in our future endeavours.
Say...master Stillman, who owns this place? Can we make a claim ourselves you think? I'd like to study these ruins...for some considerable time."


"Not much different than gutting fish." Rullis replies.

To his specific question, he merely glances at Shalelu after shrugging his shoulders and giving the I don't know expression on his face. "Don't generally come this far."


Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2/Rogue 2 AC 21/14/17, hp 25/25; Effect:

I've lost the name, but doesn't Reggie's former owner pay a bounty on goblin ears? Or am I remembering that from another RotRL thread?


Male Half-Elf Paladin 3

When the treasure chest is opened and Kerrec spies the very nice manacles, it might be the first time his comrades have seen him smile in a few days. His mood brightens even further when Rullis, Vidar and Shalelu return the next day, alive and well. He shakes his head in further approval when he learns the fate of the druid, understanding that those that follow a path of evil will usually meet a horrible end. He's downright giddy when he sees the innovation of raising the bridge, pontificating on how without the advancement of civilization, a feat like this would not be possible.

Addressing Vidar: "I think once we make sure this place is safe we can look into the local laws regarding claiming ruins. I'm sure as long we are willing to pay taxes on it, there should be little problem with gaining salvage rights."


You are thinking of Das Korvut but not its the owner of the Goblinsquash Stables who will pay bounties (he mentioned it on your way out of town)


Male Human Samurai2 AC 18/11/16, HP 19/19Conditions: Nil, F5/R2/W1+2vs Mind Effecting

Toshio had a night's rest to think about many things. Once the 3rd ungerground level was cleared the immediate threat to sandpoint might officially be over. He had not anticipated things to work out the way they had. The fates may have had more than a simple glassmakers life in store for him. They had delivered the glassworks back into his sisters hands, a worthy businesswoman, if the Rusty Dragon was any indication. Was he to simply work a glass forge then? The events since his arrival had reminded him of who he was. A warrior. And from what he remembered, Sandpoint was a frontier town constantly under threat. He had much to think about.


Rullis has a burning desire to rid Sandpoint of every last goblin here. He hasn't thought about what will happen once that task is done. He is ready to proceed below when the others are prepared.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 3 / Oracle 1, Perception +5, Darkvision, Fort +6/ Ref +1/ Will +2, Init +4, AC 18, HP :47

Kithian and RAeggie spend most of the time playing fetch with a lether sack containing the chief goblins head. the rest of the morning he attempts to make friends with the horse found in the ruins.
"I guess as far as ruins go this aint to bad, but you will never get the stink of these fargin gobos out of the top level. May as well burn most of it and rebuild."


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 4

Vidar waves dismissively at Kithians concern.
"Bah, I do not have any interest in the ground level. if you like you could build a mansion or fort there for all I care. It is what lies below that interest me.
It is a treasure trove for a scholar like me.
And if that amulet she had on is any indication, this place is very old indeed."

Vidar pauses and pulls a little at his beard.
"Hmmm, assuming it came from here of course. I hope she or the wizardess kept a diary."

"A library, a workshop and a private room, that is all I need."

Qadira

Male Human Desk Monkey 2/ Logistics Guru 3/ Over-educated 2/Gamer 6

On to the third floor?

3,301 to 3,350 of 5,752 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Devon's RotRL aka "The Heroes of Sandpoint" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.