Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Dan E’s Legacy of Fire (Inactive)

Game Master Dan E

Recruited to reclaim the town of Kelmarane from a tribe of gnolls, six adventurers find themselves caught up in a series of events that may change the face of Katapesh: the Legacy of Fire.


1,801 to 1,850 of 2,347 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

It just that you didn't know what the bargain was.

... shimmer


You got to end the Carrion King and gnoll threat. I arranged for you to succeed.

... shimmer


And I get the scroll of Kakishon.

Everybody wins and everybody lives.


Going to pause and let others catch up.


Female Halfling Barbarian (superstitious) 6 | hp 56/64 (68/76 raging)

"Another Gnome!" Nuveril spits in fury. She rounds on Linah bitterly. "Are there any priests of your Sun-Lady who are what they seem? 'Trust,' you advise -- and what has it gotten us but betrayal?!?"

For those of us who, like me, didn't remember who Kadisa Al'udaak was, he's the new priest of Kelmarane who sent us on this mission in the first place. Dude, seriously, between Nuveril and the DM, we're going to break Linah eventually. Where the heck is Sarenrae while all her followers are getting yanked around?


HP -12/64, AC 19/18/16 CMD 29, Speed 50 feet, F +8, R +8, W +11, P +12, In +4, AOO +12, EF 6/6, Ki 9/9

We are rested and ready for the Gnolls; we have already faced the greatest of them here. We can fight our way through and retreat into the tomb as many times as necessary. Khalid, do not trust the deal of a deceiver.

Qadira

HP: 39/42 AC: 23 (SoF) Init: +6 Kelishite Human Inquisitor 6

"I have no intentions of trusting him, Sajan." the inquisitor says as he continues to study the priest/ranger/gnoll. "Is that why you sought for me to break my connection with Vardishal? We have already faced and defeated Kardswann, tell me which one are you? Pazhvann? Zayifid? Davashuum?"

Will expend a round(s) of Discern Lies when "Rokova" begins to speak.

Any information about the "Scroll of Kakishon" via Vardishal, since he was so interested in it?


Human Bard 1 Paladin 8 | hp 74/74 | Bardic Performance 10/10, Channel 6/6, Lay on hands 12/12
Defenses:
AC 27 | F+13 R +14 W +14

Tresure argument
"So it may be, Sajan, but it still ment enough to bury it with her. It was her instrument and i feel it is better left here to rust. You are free to take it if you wish but i will have nothing to do with it."

Nuveril wrote:
For those of us who, like me, didn't remember who Kadisa Al'udaak was, he's the new priest of Kelmarane who sent us on this mission in the first place. Dude, seriously, between Nuveril and the DM, we're going to break Linah eventually. Where the heck is Sarenrae while all her followers are getting yanked around?

Haha, quite so! :) You might get her to convert before this AP is over. Linah, ex Cleric 6 Barbarian x

Linah stares blankly at the visage unable to believe her own eyes. The barrage from Nuveril passes her by for the moment. "Who.. Who are you?"


hp 34/38; AC 17; Init +5 Male Elf Wizard (Evoker) 6

"What makes you think you get the Scroll of Kakishon? Linah insisted we leave it behind in the tomb."
Zeladiel distances himself from his companions, moving casually to his right towards the alcove
"You admit you can't get it without us. You can't visit the tomb. You obviously can't stop us retreating there and you can't send a servant or you would have. We may not hold all the cards, but we do hold the upper hand."


Human Bard 1 Paladin 8 | hp 74/74 | Bardic Performance 10/10, Channel 6/6, Lay on hands 12/12
Defenses:
AC 27 | F+13 R +14 W +14
Zeladiel Araxyll wrote:

"What makes you think you get the Scroll of Kakishon? Linah insisted we leave it behind in the tomb."

Actually Linah had no problem with the scroll. It was the other loot that Linah wanted to leave behind.


Zeladiel is attempting a bluff :) And moving gradually to the north?

Bluff 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 2 = 8 (circumstance)

DM only:

? 1d20 ⇒ 2

The voice responds to Khalid with a hint of mirth while the gnollish image looks on stoicly.

I wasn't sure how much of Vardishal's memories were yours. That was the one thing I couldn't control. But it seems you hold even less than I thought. Pazhvann? The loyal servant. He's as arrogant as these mountains but there's not a devious bone in his entire body. Davashuum? About as patient as a sand storm and as merciful. She would have ripped you apart with her bare hands at the slightest hint you were in her way.

I am Zayifid, my brother.


The image shimmers again. Going to run out of charges at this rate.

He wears the same clothes and jewelry but this time appears as a man, handsome and boyish with tousled red hair. A few cracks around the eyes are the only hint of age and the eyes themselves are the same slightly unnatural blue that you have come to associate with the jann.

This time his scimitar hilt is unwrapped, revealing part of a scimitar that could be Tempest's twin.

The image smiles woodenly at Linah as the voice answers Zeladiel, seemingly unconcerned (or possibly oblivious, you don't know exactly where he is or what he is doing) at his movements.

That seems unlikely to me. But either way if you made it that far you can go fetch it. And yes, you can hole up here, for a time at least. Hadira will continue to build his forces. But then I'm not in any particular hurry. You have no idea how very long I've waited for this plan to bear fruit.

But why this talk of cards, of upper hands? We do not have to be enemies, you and I. Vardishal and I were family. You do not even know what the scroll is and yet you seek to deny it to me.

You can have everything you desire. Just give the scroll to me. Right here, right now. I will go upstairs and plant my sword in Hadira's spine. The gnolls will break and scatter. After years of a strong central rule the Pale Mountain tribes will war amongst themselves for years, each leader vying for the Carrion King's mantle. The northern lands will be safe from their threat for a generation. You will be heroes.

Are you so fixated on conflict that you would set yourselves against me as well as the gnolls? Over something you did not even know was here? The real Kadisa is here as well. Surely, Linah, Khalid you want him back unharmed?

His voice is calm, soothing and friendly.

Khalid:

All true so far (although when you add together all of the conversations you've had with his various personaes your starting to get the feeling you'd need to trap him into a lie, his very style of speech seems designed to evade usual methods of lie detection).

The name of the scroll doesn't seem to evoke any particular feeling from Vardishal. He seems to be familiar with it as before. A surge of emotions fills you as Zayifid reveals himself. Vardishal still feels a great deal of affection for this devious jann although wariness as well. And confusion, Vardishal does not seem to know what Zayifid is about.


Male HP(88/88 or 106*/106*) Gnoll Barbarian 6 - Invulnerable Rager

The Gnolls mean nothing. We will sweep them aside as we did beforrre.
You arrre a deceiverrr. If you take the bodies of otherrrs and contrrrol them you arrre also evil.
I would destrrroy this scrrroll beforrre we give it to you!

Gralls Falchion slips from its scabbard and whispers to Khalid, Give me the worrrd Khalid, I will rrrush forrrward and trrry to find the one crrreating the image.


DM only:

p1d20 ⇒ 1

Qadira

HP: 39/42 AC: 23 (SoF) Init: +6 Kelishite Human Inquisitor 6

The inquisitor holds up his left hand, staying Grall's strike for the moment, but ready to release the barbarian at a moment's notice.

"Family you say? The fact that you wanted what is left of Vardishal out of the way before revealing your plot is enough to see that you have fallen from the faith just as Kardswann had, Zayifid...is that why Vardishal only exists in me while you still walk this world?";

"Why is you want the scroll so badly?"

"What purpose does it serve?"

Khalid waits for the Janni's response. The inquisitor's hand resting on Tempest

Knowledge (Planes):1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 for information on Jann


Female Halfling Barbarian (superstitious) 6 | hp 56/64 (68/76 raging)

"We weren't the first to enter the tomb, you know," Nuveril tells the shapeshifting Gnome, staring into the darkness beyond the image hardly. "We found the dead gnoll's box already opened. How do you know what you seek wasn't taken by those who came before us?"


Not sure if you saw it but this is inconsistent with Zeladiel's attempted bluff above. You've conceded you found the thing :)


Female Halfling Barbarian (superstitious) 6 | hp 56/64 (68/76 raging)

Honestly, she doesn't care about a scroll or a seed or anything; she just wonders if he's aware of the 2 halflings and Sev and might know what happened to them. She tunes out this whole soap opera with Vardishal and his dysfunctional dead friends. Don't see that much difference between lying that we found the scroll and left it behind and lying that we didn't find it, anyway; he's unlikely to buy either one. Plus, she probably thinks she's a lot more clever than she actually is. :)


Human Bard 1 Paladin 8 | hp 74/74 | Bardic Performance 10/10, Channel 6/6, Lay on hands 12/12
Defenses:
AC 27 | F+13 R +14 W +14
Rokova AKA DM Dan E wrote:

Zeladiel is attempting a bluff :) And moving gradually to the north?

I had a suspicion of that but wasn't sure since there wasn't a bluff roll.

Linah looks uneasy as she listens the jann. "What have you done to Kadisa?"


hp 34/38; AC 17; Init +5 Male Elf Wizard (Evoker) 6

Zeladiel thought he was telling the truth, but was trying to mislead since he knows Khalid has it. I figured the Bluff Dan made was for Zeladiel and that was all sorted with his unsurprising 8.

Zeladiel peers into the darkness with his low-light vision as he reaches the north alcove. Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Male HP(88/88 or 106*/106*) Gnoll Barbarian 6 - Invulnerable Rager

BTW I am on vacation starting Sat. for a week. I will be sitting around the pool/beach for a week though with wifi so I expect to be able to post a couple of times a days. But just in case I disappear for a day you know why.


For narrative purposes I'm going to treat Nuveril and Linah's statements coming before Grall and Khalids. Makes more sense to me anyway.

The jann sounds untroubled by Nuveril's words.

Ah the campers. The other wrinkle. The months I spent worrying about that. But I was reasonably sure they never made it out with the scroll. And now we've established I was right. Whoever they were their bodies must be down there somewhere I suppose.

As for Kadisa. You might imagine that the gnolls don't treat their prisoners well. But I'm not a monster. I've kept him alive and relatively hale. As soon as I have the scroll my interest in him, and indeed all of you, ceases. I will bring him to you and you can all leave safely together.


Grall's declaration and hastily drawn weapon provokes a flicker from the image and the jann is silent while Khalid holds the barbarian back and asks his questions.

One or more of the barbs in there seems to strike home. When he speaks again there is more than a hint of frustration and anger in the jann's voice although he seems far from loss of control.

You do not know of what you speak! It was not my hand that struck Vardishal down! Nor mine that that led him to his death. Nor mine that broke our fellowship after. I served ... I served until there was nothing left to follow!

I am nothing like Kardswann, nothing!

My purpose is irrelevant to your current predicament. Think boy! If you can access Vardishal's memories you know I am no Carrion King to charge blindly at you with his axe! I can be whoever I want, find you wherever you go. Think of your companions. Think of their loved ones.

Because I will not stop until I have what is mine!

Zeladiel:

You do not perceive anything in the alcove as you near it.

Khalid:

Knowledge check reveals standard jann traits as per the beastiary.

I am nothing like Kardswann, nothing! Lie

Qadira

HP: 39/42 AC: 23 (SoF) Init: +6 Kelishite Human Inquisitor 6

"No, you are not like Kardswann. Kardswann, as misguided as he was, did not hide who was. Otherwise, you are much like him, you too have forsaken your vows. You have lost your way, Templar."

The inquisitor pauses for a moment before continuing, "But as you say, there is no reason for us to be enemies, Zayifid. Why is it you wish to have the scroll so badly, that you would forsake all that you once were? Sarenrae is forgiving, Zayifid. Return to your vows and embrace your true self."


There is silence for a long moment. When the jann speaks there is a sadness to his voice but certainty as well.

No Khalid. I've found the way. The path to recover everything I've lost. There is only one thing keeping me from it.

There was a time. A time when I recall feeling regret at the things I'd done. But I can scarce summon that feeling now.

Place the scroll on the closest bench and retreat to the lower level. No tricks! I will kill Hadira, recover Kadisa and we will never have to cross paths again.

Last chance.

Khalid:

All true. And thats the ability.

You can feel sadness as well as the earlier uncertainty and wariness from Vardishal. Words come, like an echo from a world away.

We were all human once. We were made what we were... made to serve.

Qadira

HP: 39/42 AC: 23 (SoF) Init: +6 Kelishite Human Inquisitor 6

"Zayifid, Vardishal tells me that all of the Templars were once human. Is that why you seek the scroll? Or is it to break any ties that still bind you?" the inquistor asks, saddened knowing what is to come next.


It did not need to be this way...

As I said, wishcraft lasts forever.

INFERNIUS!

Red smoke begins to issue from each of the stone mouths, monstrous forms writhing inside...

You may each perform a surprise rounds worth of actions. You can use this to place yourselves. Currently I have you clustered near the entrance except for Zeladiel who is half way to the northern alcove.


Male HP(88/88 or 106*/106*) Gnoll Barbarian 6 - Invulnerable Rager

Grall will step forward 5' just ahead of Khalid go into rage and ready an action to strike at anything that comes near me and says to the others, Stay behind me, keep the crrreatures away for Zeladiel and Linahrrr.

Readied action if needed:
+1 falchion enraged pwr atk Reckless Abandon 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27 dam 2d4 + 14 ⇒ (2, 1) + 14 = 17

Qadira

HP: 39/42 AC: 23 (SoF) Init: +6 Kelishite Human Inquisitor 6

Khalid casts a spell in hopes of finding the real Zayifid, and calls down Sarenrae's judgement.

Swift Action: Protection Judgement (+2 AC), Standard Action: cast See Invisiblity.


Human Bard 1 Paladin 8 | hp 74/74 | Bardic Performance 10/10, Channel 6/6, Lay on hands 12/12
Defenses:
AC 27 | F+13 R +14 W +14

Linah's heart sinks as the negotiations falter. Somewhere she had known that a confrontation was inevitable, still Khalid's atempt had her hoping. She lifts her scimitar over her head and calls upon the divine precence of Sarenrae.

Cast Prayer
Anyone able to make a knowledge roll to identify the creatures?


You can pro-actively roll Knowledge Planes if you like, summoning in action. Upshot was you were getting a surprise round equivalent to get ready while it occurs.

Qadira

HP: 39/42 AC: 23 (SoF) Init: +6 Kelishite Human Inquisitor 6

Knowledge (ID Critter):1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Human Bard 1 Paladin 8 | hp 74/74 | Bardic Performance 10/10, Channel 6/6, Lay on hands 12/12
Defenses:
AC 27 | F+13 R +14 W +14
DM Dan E wrote:
You can pro-actively roll Knowledge Planes if you like, summoning in action. Upshot was you were getting a surprise round equivalent to get ready while it occurs.

What i'm going for is whether to cast Prayer or Bless. From a character standpoint i think Prayer makes the most sense (which is why i chose it), a revealed bad guy throwing stuff on us. Although from a meta:ish standpoint i don't think this is "the battle" so Prayer might be more appropriate to save for later. So if somebody can convince me in character to switch to Bless (unless these are really badass and the Prayer is justified) go ahead.


Well if it helps bless is pure buff while prayer requires you to have enemies in range to apply debuff as well. I was going to let you wait but maybe Linah isn't sure that she'll be able to get whats summoned in the effect of prayer. There you go :)


HP -12/64, AC 19/18/16 CMD 29, Speed 50 feet, F +8, R +8, W +11, P +12, In +4, AOO +12, EF 6/6, Ki 9/9

Go with the Prayer.


Male HP(88/88 or 106*/106*) Gnoll Barbarian 6 - Invulnerable Rager

Grall has no idea what you are doing so don't expect him to speak up...just stay behind your meat shield for once :)


Female Halfling Barbarian (superstitious) 6 | hp 56/64 (68/76 raging)

To clarify, whatever is being summoned is coming from the 4 statues? So only Grall and Zeladiel can even see the furthest one, right?

Grall wrote:
Grall will step forward 5' just ahead of Khalid go into rage and ready an action to strike at anything that comes near me and says to the others, Stay behind me, keep the crrreatures away for Zeladiel and Linahrrr.

"They stay behind you with the light, and he has all that darkness to hide in," Nuveril contradicts Grall angrily. "He can keep calling his spirits with impunity. You're the only one who can hope to see him in the black, gnoll. Go and get him!"


Human Bard 1 Paladin 8 | hp 74/74 | Bardic Performance 10/10, Channel 6/6, Lay on hands 12/12
Defenses:
AC 27 | F+13 R +14 W +14
DM Dan E wrote:
Well if it helps bless is pure buff while prayer requires you to have enemies in range to apply debuff as well. I was going to let you wait but maybe Linah isn't sure that she'll be able to get whats summoned in the effect of prayer. There you go :)

Not sure is better than definitly not, so i'll go with Prayer.


hp 34/38; AC 17; Init +5 Male Elf Wizard (Evoker) 6

Zeladiel fires a golden arrow that explodes into bright specks in the doorway of the alcove, illuminating everything around it in brilliant light.

(glitterdust just inside the far left alcove where we previously slept)


HP -12/64, AC 19/18/16 CMD 29, Speed 50 feet, F +8, R +8, W +11, P +12, In +4, AOO +12, EF 6/6, Ki 9/9

Didn't really get a chance to post before due to being utterly swamped- would it be really inconvenient to ask if Sajan could have drawn a potion as he saw Grall draw his sword, without having to change anything?


Back on board and looking to update tonight.

I'm looking for an action from Nuveril (and any adjustments). Sajan drawing a potion is fine.


HP -12/64, AC 19/18/16 CMD 29, Speed 50 feet, F +8, R +8, W +11, P +12, In +4, AOO +12, EF 6/6, Ki 9/9

Sajan drunk a potion and swelled to twice his usual size and height.


Female Halfling Barbarian (superstitious) 6 | hp 56/64 (68/76 raging)

Nuveril will try to get someplace between Zeladiel and the nearest stone mouth. Not exactly sure where we all are in relation to each other.


Zeladiel Initative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

DM only:

1d20 ⇒ 19 +

Things happen very quickly, the illusionary image vanishing as its caster seemingly ceases concentration on it.

Grall and Nuveril take a few steps forward while Khalid, Zeladiel and Linah cast, Sajan increases in size.

The shapes inside the smoke solidify into bizarre creatures, each the size of a large man. Their bulging bodies are a single, tumorous sack of red and yellow flesh. On top is a round mouth of flesh-ripping fangs but there is no sign of any eyes or other sensory apparatus, perhaps they are hidden in fleshy folds.

Connected to each body is a wriggling mass of tangled legs. Ten, twelve, more, it seems to differ from creature to creature. These do not seem to support the revolting things though, they hang twitching and waving beneath them as the creatures float easily several feet off the ground.

Knowledge Planes DC 15:

The creatures are rasts, relentless pack hunters from the elemental plane of fire.

Reveals outsider and extraplanar fire traits: immunity to fire, vulnerability to cold.

Knowledge Planes DC 20:

Rasts have a paralysing gaze they can deploy from close range. Their mouths can latch on to their chosen victims and suck their blood and viscera grab and con drain.

Zeladiel nearly fills the alcove with sparkling motes of light but they do not seem to reveal the jann. Likewise neither Khalid or Grall can see anything (the former with his enchanted sight) at least within the visible areas of the room.

Linah's powerful prayer reverberates around the room like chimes, bolstering your will to fight.

Will get the map up tonight hopefully which will clarify placement and vision. Nuveril's assumption above was correct. Feel free to roll knowledges and initiative in the interim (Zeladiel's init is above).


hp 34/38; AC 17; Init +5 Male Elf Wizard (Evoker) 6

Knowledge: The Planes 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

"Rasts! Keep back while I freeze them."

(Probably at the end of the round :-/ )


Female Halfling Barbarian (superstitious) 6 | hp 56/64 (68/76 raging)

Initiative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Human Bard 1 Paladin 8 | hp 74/74 | Bardic Performance 10/10, Channel 6/6, Lay on hands 12/12
Defenses:
AC 27 | F+13 R +14 W +14

Nice! The descriptions make me glad i don't have anything invested in knowledge (planes). It's way more fun to fight the unknown!

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Male HP(88/88 or 106*/106*) Gnoll Barbarian 6 - Invulnerable Rager

initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Hunters of Flame

Round 1

Initiative

Rast 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Sajan 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Khalid 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Ordered Initiative

Rasts 25
Khalid 22
Nuveril 16
Linah 15
Zeladiel 12
Sajan 6
Grall 4

Effects

- Mage Armor (Zeladiel, Sajan)
- See Invisibility (Khalid)
- Prayer (misses back rast at time of casting)
- Enlarge Person (Sajan)
- Glitterdust (covering W alcove)

Notes

- Light spells as per normal (20' normal light, 20' dim light 20% miss).
- Benches will provide part cover (+2 AC) to attacks across them (hard to see on the map but that doesn't apply to the rast to Nuveril's south).

DM only:

1d20 ⇒ 2

One of the creatures manifests within Grall's reach and the barbarian takes advantage, his blade gouging it in the side and provoking an angry squeal. Linah's prayer seems to have caught the closer three, missing the one at the back (Grall and Zeladiel can see it at this point).

The creatures respond quickly to their summoning though. They do not seem to fly by any natural means but that doesn't slow them down. There is no audible communication between them but their assault is co-ordinated and aggressive.

Nuveril and Zeladiel are slightly exposed to the north of the room and the creatures seem to move to target them first.

Two move into flanking positions around Nuveril they have enough move to avoid provoking while a third unprayered stops just short of Sajan, screening their own flanks.

The three issue waves of paralysing energy, each at a seperate target: Nuveril, Zeladiel and Sajan. DC 16 fort save, don't forget prayer.

The last, which Grall struck, strikes out at him with its teeth and legs. Fortunately not all of the latter seem operative but the doughty barbarian is forced onto the back foot by the barrage and takes several slashes from the long nails on the creature's feet. They do little damage against his tough hide but are enough of a distraction for the thing to latch onto the gnoll's shoulder with its teeth. Grappled.

The thing starts to suck away the gnoll's blood but the foul thing must have some kind of deadening agent in its saliva. It feels almost blissful...

Bite vs Grall 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 1 = 22 hit
1d6 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 1 = 6

FA Grab 1d20 + 14 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 14 - 1 = 33 success
1d2 ⇒ 2 constitution damage

Claw vs Grall 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 11 - 1 = 13 miss
1d4 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 1 = 7

Claw vs Grall 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 11 - 1 = 25 hit
1d4 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 1 = 4

Claw vs Grall 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 1 = 21 hit
1d4 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 1 = 5

Claw vs Grall 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 1 = 27 hit
1d4 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 1 = 5

Map is HERE. Khalid is up.


hp 34/38; AC 17; Init +5 Male Elf Wizard (Evoker) 6

Fort save (Con still down to 10, Prayer) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

1,801 to 1,850 of 2,347 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Dan E’s Legacy of Fire: House of the Beast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.