Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM DB's "The Frostfur Captives" PFS PbP (Inactive)

Game Master Beckett

Game began on 31Aug2012.


251 to 300 of 454 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Human/Witch - HP: 32/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Aleister attempts to create a diversion to make snatching the vial easier for Han.

Aid Another Sleight of Hand (untrained): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

As Han snatches a vial (of Alch Fire) from the Goblins hand, the Goblin begins to cry nfrustration, and bites Hans wrist (1 nonlethal) in, what to the Goblins is an epic grapple. The other vial drops to the ground, and the other 4 Goblins literally dogpile over it, each trying to have the fire. Shouts in both Common and Goblin can be heard, "Mine!", "No, it mine!", "Uh, uh, I saw it first. I leader, it mine!", . . .

The last goblin, also drops his vial, and falls over on his face. Still breathing, he convulses a few times.

This is mostly RP, not really combat. For the most part, you can auto succeed in most actions against the Goblin Prisoners, as everyone is pretty much crammed into the small room.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Seeing that the chest has been looted Desgryn turns his attention to the prisoners.
"As we've said, if you want to make it to where you are going with breath it will be best to drop everything. Someone get the armor off of them and tie them back up please."

At that Desgryn begins to channel energy to heal the wounded.
Channel Positive energy: 1d6 ⇒ 3

The Exchange

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

"Stop fighting or no one get it." Han picks up the vials amidst the brawl and threatens to break them unless they calm down.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

The flail makes a thud as it drops to the ground. Grundle walks slowly over to the goblin convulsing on the floor.

Goblin:
"I'll show you rotten excrements just what will happen if you don't all shut up and sit still."

He reaches down and grabs the goblin by the hair it has and places his other hand on the bottom of its jaw.

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past
Han Van Thao wrote:
"Stop fighting or no one get it." Han picks up the vials amidst the brawl and threatens to break them unless they calm down.

This leads to even more chaos as the Goblin's unanimously start to shout "BREAK THEM.!.!.! BREAK THEM!.!.! Over here, No over here, No, here,. . . Throw it at Skullgobble. No you. No you!" in a cacophony of Goblin's shouting directions.

All of a sudden, all of the Goblins start to pile onto Han, one literally putting a foot in his stomach and holding his forearms to get up to eye level, another trying fervently to pry a vial from his hand, and another riding piggy-back, and possible unaware of what it's actually trying to do. Under the sudden influx of weight, Han disappears in a pile of Goblins.

As Desgryn calls upon the healing rain, the gentle divine powers that sooth both body and soul, one of the other Goblins waks up. As it begins to stand, two of the Goblin Prisoners leap off of Han, and begin beating it to a pulp until it again falls over, not quite dead, but likely wishing it where when it wakes back up.

The Exchange

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

"Help.......me...." You hear mumbled from underneath the mountain of goblins.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Coming up to the goblin pile he starts trying to pull goblins off of Han. He ties knots of goblin hands and feet whenever he can get his hands on him with the hemp rope from his pack.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle cries in anger and twists sharply on the goblin's jaw and head in reverse directions.

Coup de Grace 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage (fort save or die DC if damage doesn't kill) 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

Sorry, I just got back from the field and am exausted. Which Goblin, Grundle?

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

One of the dogpile goblins :)

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

Ok, just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of the other goblins that had stood back up (and dropped again).

Seeing their goblin tribesman's lifeless body after Grundle picks it up and with an audible "SNAP", drops it to the floor dead, the other goblins stop in their tracks, all eyes on Grundle.

They begin to back away from Grundle (and Han) into a corner, not sure what to make of the situation now. The one Goblin drops the other vial, which lands softly in the thin layer of snow, whil ethe other Goblin, who seemingly eat a vial, still lies on the ground in pain.

Also, there is a new Boon out on the Paizo Blog. I'm going to grant that boon (now) and work it into the story a bit. A heads up though, after yu get a copy at the end, make sure to back it up. They tend to take down the links after the time period. Also note that for the Boon, you only have to recieve it in that time period, not actually use it. :)

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Goblin:
"Shut yer flappin' mud holes. I couldn't give a damn less what my employer wants. I'll kill every last one of yeh if you don't shut up, and follow us nice and easy."

Grundle glares at the goblins, and looks at the rest of the group. "Sorry if that ruins anything, but these pig faced turds only respect violence."

He picks his flail back up, crosses his arms, and waits for the prisoners to be tied up again.

The Exchange

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

"Many thanks." Han says as he picks himself off the ground. "We should keep moving. Where to next?"

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

@ Grundle, I'll be honest, even if you fail the overall mission, this is bloody priceless. :)

On another note, for the remainder of the day and night, the Goblins do not act up (much), though they are well known to have very short memories. Does anyone wish to do anything more here before we move on?

The Exchange

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Nope, good to move on

Scarab Sages

Human/Witch - HP: 32/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

We should probably heal a few folks....

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

I forgot if I designated a time of day previously, but I'm going to say that you have a good 4+ hours of travelling daylight with time to set up a camp.

Scarab Sages

Human/Witch - HP: 32/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

"We have a few hours until nightfall. The rate at which these goblins move we might not make much progress at all. These towers might make good shelter if we want to bunk down early, or we could simply press on."

Scarab Sages

Human/Witch - HP: 32/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

We could also attempt to recruit a replacement or two for our MIAs...it's still early enough for them to get full credit.

The Exchange

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Yea, that's a thought. Though I'm good to go with 4. Less people to wait on.

"Good idea. Do not know if we can find another spot to camp."

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

I was concidering that, honestly, but wanted to give a little bit more time. I know that Arush left, but I haven't heard from Betoruga, and there is a chance he is without power, so I didn't want to replace him without hearing unless it keeps going on. So, do you feel that you would need another player? I am good either way, honestly, though I do like to offer new players a chance to play as much as I can.

The Exchange

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

I don't think we need anymore. We're not missing any role or anything. If you had someone in mind, sure. But I don't think we need to put the mod on hold to recruit a replacement.

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

I wasn't going to put it on hold. I'm basically leaving it to a vote.

So far 1 against.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

I'm ok either way

What are hp counts at currently? Judging by the tags under the name plates Han looks to be the only one bellow full but I just want to make sure

"If you feel it would be wiser to remain here so be it but I would hate to waste the daylight. We are working on limited time. As for our..er.. Passengers. It seems that Grundle motivates them just fine."

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle gives a toothy grin at Desgryn's observation. The muscles on his face twitch at first with the unfamiliar expression, and then he remembers how to smile. And then remembers where he is and with what, and promptly scowls again.

"I'm tired. We should stay here for the night. Let's see if we can barricade what's left of this door, too. I'll take the first watch." With a sharp glance at the huddled goblins he says, "An' I'm tired o' hearin' these wretches for one day and night. Somebody gag them so we can at least get some good sleep when we're not on watch."

Thanks DM Beckett, this is my first time playing a character with this violent of a backstory and this much hatred for Goblins (or any race). Thanks for giving me the leeway to RP it!! Also, I vote we stay here :) And continue on, if you want to extend an invitation to some of the people who originally applied, I wouldn't be against them joining. As far as Betorouga, I'd assume he's without power. Maybe his char is just silent for now.

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

Deciding to post up here, the characters begin to set up camp and make some rudimentary defences.

Within an hour, it become very clear that the weather will turn. It's getting colder, and while there is still light, clouds begin to cover the sky, foretelling a rather miserabl night, even indoors. The Goblin Prisoners, even whie prompted with threats of Grundle's temper, refuse to help. When forced, again, they seem to go out of their way to complicate things, doing things wrong on purpose, pretending to not understand, and soon are constantly wanting food. And fire.

The Goblin that swallowed the vial earlier, eventually gets up, and crawls to a corner, still clutching it's stomach, which can be heard making all sorts of fluidy sounds.

I need some survival checks, (and to know if everyone is going to try it or if one character will lead and other will Aid Another on it).

Also, will you take shifts throughout the night, all sleep, or what.

If Shifts, I need an order please.

The Exchange

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Well Aleister needs his 8 hours to regain his spells, so unless we sleep for 12 hours, it isn't feasible for him to take a shift. That said, if no one has any better ideas, how bout Han - 1st, Desgryn -2nd, and Grundle -3rd.

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

I do have an old friend that may be wanting to join us. He hasn't been able to play anything in a long time due to work, and I offered to let him in, as I do not think Betoruga is coming back by this point, (though he is welcome if he does). Assuming Betoruga is still with the party, he can also take a "shift", and possibly the new player, too, who I think is a Fighter, so for a 9 hour period, that gives 5 or 6 bodies to take a shift, allowing everyone a good 8 hours rest and and hour to regain spells (1 and a half hour shifts).

Just a quick suggestion, though feel free to change it up however you need or like.

1st Shift - Betoruga <0 - 1.5> (essentually filling space at this
point, so nothing will happen on this shift)
2nd Shift - <1.5 - 3>
3rd Shift - <4 - 4.5>
4th Shift - <4.5 - 6>
5th Shift - Desgryn <6 - 7.5> (assuming he prays for spells at sunrise)
6th Shift - Aleister <7.5 - 9> (Last Hour can be regaining spells)

After this point, unless there is something similar later, Betoruga is jut going ot fall into the background, still there in case I hear from him, but not going to do anything, maybe carry things or the like, but no actions. If by the end of the Thanksgiving break I haven't gotten any word, I'll go ahead and remove him from play completely

The Exchange

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Alright, so give me second shift then.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

I'll take 3rd shift then.
Survival 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Scarab Sages

Human/Witch - HP: 32/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Aid Another Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Aleister is mostly silent but grumbles as he prepares to hunker down.

The Exchange

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

Betoruga
Han (1)
Grundle (2)
Desgryn (3)
Aleister (4)

I'm still waiting on word from the other player, and if so, I'll just say he is 5 for a random roll.

I do need a Survival check from Desgryn (a DC 10 Aid Another check will do it), and to see if he was going to heal any more.

Aftr that, I'll go ahead and close this scene and move on to the next. :)

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

The night goes mostly uneventful, though throughout the night, a Goblin is constantly groaning in agony, which wakes you up from time to time. The Goblins do not seem too affected by the cold, but outside the walls, a severe storm can be heard. On each of your watches, looking outside reveals that the storm is completely obscuring all vision and far below freezing, it woulf be lethal in minutes if unprotected.

Han:
On your shift, while standing to stretch a bit and see the storm, you notice something magical utside. You have only heard rumors of this, in this land. A magic plant, said to be blessed by the holy, a reminder that some deity still holds out a beacon of hope in these foresaken lands, and that the Winter Witches and their masters, fear and detest these rare treasures. They only grow, seemingly randomly, in the most severe and deadly of snows, and only live until the snow melts. If plucked, they instantly turn into a near perfect (nonmagical) crytal flower, and Isseren mystics can use them as components and ingrediantes for potent magic agaist the evil fey of this land. Stepping out, and risking the cod for a moment, almost as if led there from above, you step out, seeing that there is a blossom there, as if by design, for each of you (one each).

In the latest hours of the night, the ambient cold and wind grows so severe, it extinguishes all fire non-magical light. It only lass an hour, but in that time, the cold really begins to bite

Please give me another set of Fort Saves (as before).

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

+1 for Cold Weather, and +2 for a new Survival check, with a high roll helping others. Possibly other modifiers, too, if within reason.

Scarab Sages

Human/Witch - HP: 32/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Scarab Sages

Human/Witch - HP: 32/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Sorry...Survival roll should be a 16. My fingers are too big to be posting from my phone...lol!

The Exchange

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Han steps out and picks up some of the blossoms before rushing back inside.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Still not sure where everyone stands with hp
Desgryn channels one last time before slipping off to sleep before his watch
Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Survival Aid: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
2nd survival roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

Nice, the DC was 16 this time, (and is going to get worse. . .), but Desgryn's second Survival gives him the +2 he needs, this time.

Han:
You are the only one that made the initial Perception check for your shift, so that's why you go them. I'll let you explain to the party their meaning and how you got them, as it is now added to the Chronicle Sheet you get at the end.

Everyone heals up that extra 3, and whatever they naturally heal for a rest. The night otherwise goes by uneventful, though the rest, even for a field rest, was not comfortable or even particularlly restful at all. The Goblin Prisoners, all slept just fine, dogpiled and spread across each other like beasts.

End of Scene

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

Act 3: Last Night’s Campsite

The following morning goes well. Everyone is able to regain their strength and rekindle their powers in reporation for the following days travel. A few more ays to go, and this will all be over. As usual, the Goblins demand their breakfast almost as soon as their eyes open, and continuusly insist that they are still hungry.

All:
The resorce managment and Goblins sneaking food from you was suppossed to be another issue with this scenario. After thinking about, I decided to drop that aspect of the game, because in a PbP, I just don't think that it really would carry the same sense of urgancy, and be more of a hassle than fun, because of how the game stretches out. Too easy to forget. So I'm just assuming that they get their normal meals a day, and Grundle intimidates the crap out of them to get them to shut up their whining for more.

Also note if you are switching out any spells or casting anything early on.

As you have begun to travel, a thick snow has caused pretty much every step to be Difficult Terrain. An overflow of snow blocks the path you needed to travel so as you divert a bit, going up a small hill to go around, . . .

Some Init, Stealth, and Perception rolls, please. . . Dun, Dun, Dun

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

I've also learned a new DM trick, and the Link to the Map is right after me DM name, near the Avatar. Check to see if it works, please and let me know.

Keep in mind, that all scuares on the map are difficult terrain, essntually costing double movement. This also means no Charge, no Run, no 5ft Step, and no Withdraw actions.

One other note, I DM different games, so I will likely in the future add other map links. Please do not click on or mess with them. I don't mind you taking a look.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

The Exchange

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Scarab Sages

Human/Witch - HP: 32/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Init 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Grundle doesn't roll stealth, he's moving at the back of the pack behind the Goblins where he can keep an eye on them. And he's clanky.

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

Wolf Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Wolf 1 Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Wolf 2 Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Wolf 3 Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Goblin Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Shadow Lodge

S.M.C. // Dragon's Demand // Murder on SC // Glories Past

Round 1 Init:

Aleister
Goblin Prisoners
Grundle
Han
Desgryn
Wolf 1
Wolf 2
Wolf 3

Rounding a natural corner trying to make your way to the top of the hill, you spot three young wolves heading your way. You seem to spot each other at the same time, though it is possible they had caught wind of the prisoner's stench before now. All look to be hungry, and look at you savagely as a blessed rare meal in these cold wastes.

The Goblins seem to regain some of their morale as they notice the predators, and

Grundle:
you can hear one or two discussing catching a wold and fleeing
.

Scarab Sages

Human/Witch - HP: 32/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Aleister begins casting Sleep.

251 to 300 of 454 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM DB's "The frostfur Captives" Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.