Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM DB's "The Frostfur Captives" PFS PbP (Inactive)

Game Master Beckett

Game began on 31Aug2012.


201 to 250 of 454 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Round 5:

Desgryn: Tries to reign in the Goblin Prisoners
Goblin 1: moves down the rope to 1st floor
Goblin 2: moves down the rope to 1st floor
Goblin 3: Shots Short bow @ Betoruga trying to put out flames
Goblin 4: moves down the rope to 1st floor
Han: Attacks and misses
Betoruga: extinguishes the flame (end of round 5)
Grundle: closes with Goblin 3 and kills it dead
Aleister:
Goblin 5: casts Slep on Aleister, Grundle, and Han (Will Saves please)
Prisoner 1-6:

Gobin Attacking Betoruga: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

For whatever reason I can not seem to add the Shaman. She is located in P27, after taking a 5ft step to make room for the other Goblins coming down. Also note that they are all on the ground floor now, and I relocated Betoruga slightly to be able to put out the fire inside. I have given up on putting the locations for each character, as we have the interactive map now, but let me know if you have any issues. Also, please move your characters on the map if your action is a movement. I will try to keep up with it, but it is difficult from my phone. If you have an issue, please just lt us know and we will move it, but it will be easier all around if you do it. :)

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle's animalistic snarl is the only answer to Betoruga he gives. His manic grin flashing dirty white through the blood and gore splashed over him from the first goblin he cut down.

His head swivels looking for the next nearest goblin. When he sees the goblin by the fire, light gleams off the spikes on his chain as he heads towards it and raises a flail

Attack 2H 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

DrivethruRPG.com is doing their Halloween free trick or treat giveaway, if anyone is interested. Basically, there are 6 free PFS books, and 1 "trick" which is usually a joke, and all free.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

There is the nWoD core book, Ripper, Little Fears, oWoD New World Order, and two more I forget off hand. Check "Contact US", "Free Stuff", "My Library", the actual "Halloween banner", "Reviews",
"Hottest New Items", and the "FAQ". Most need to scroll down to th bottum.

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

So goblin 5 starts casting sleep this turn? Or is it a standard for him/her?

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 13/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Assuming I'm still awake

Aleister gives Goblin # 5 (the caster) the Evil Eye; lowering her AC by 2 for 7 rounds. (Will=DC14 to make it last only 1 round.) As a move action he begins to Cackle incessantly. (Extending Evil Eye for one additional round.)

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

It is a Standard Action that will happen on her turn in this round. Aleister goes befre her, so can still do that action either way.

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Okay then.

Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Can I get a Will Save from Grundle, please.

Aleister:
You manage to shake off the weak magic being cast at you.

Han:
You manage to shake off the weak magic being cast at you.

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Boo...The Fighter's Bane! Will Save 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Zzzzzzzz...

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Ok, Grundle, overcome witha sudden exhaustion, lays down on the floor and simply falls asleep. (Standard Action to wake up, or damage, or similar things will also do it). You manage to get the fire out, and two of the three Goblins make it to the ground floor. The last is 5ft up on the rope still.

Round 6:

Desgryn:
Goblin 1:
Goblin 2:
Goblin 3: Shots Short bow . . .
Goblin 4: moves down the rope to 1st floor and draws a weapon
Han:
Betoruga:
Grundle: Asleep <unless woken before hand>
Aleister:
Goblin 5: Drops Cossbow and attempts to cast a spell
Prisoner 1-6: Begins pleading with Desgryn for some sort of weapons to defend themselves, going so far as to begin crying, kissing his boots, hugging his legs, and calling him "master".

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 13/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Map

Update:
Desgryn: | 10/10
Han: | 11/11
Betoruga: | 2/8
Grundle: | 9/12; sleeping
Aleister: | | 8/8; Mage Armor

Goblin 1: | no damage taken
Goblin 2: | no damage taken
Goblin 3: | no damage taken
Goblin 4: | no damage taken
Gobln 5 (caster): | no damage taken

Aleister will ready a crossbow attack on the first goblin he can see.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 4 = 5
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

"Desgryn...you may want to get over here. Our people are dropping like flies. Bring those mongrels with you if you have to. If they want to tear these beasts apart I say let them."

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Desgryn uses a full round to move 40 ft forward towards the battle. He drops the lead for the captives hoping that that they stay put out of self preservation if nothing else.

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Han spins his three section staff and then brings it down on the goblin next to him.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

1d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Very nice. . . That will hurt. :)

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Round 6

Desgryn: charges towards the battle
Goblin 1: finishes climbing down and draws short sword
Goblin 2: finishes climbing down and draws short sword
Goblin 3: Shots Short sword and swings at Han
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Goblin 4: moves down the rope to 1st floor and draws a weapon
Han: Smites the crap out of Goblin 3
Betoruga:
Grundle: Asleep <unless woken before hand>
Aleister: tries to attack and misses
Goblin 5: Drops Cossbow and attempts to cast a spell
Draws an AoO from both Han and Betoruga

If succesful:
She does a little goblin Chant, then tries to make make a Touch Attack against Han 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Prisoner 1-6: Pleasing fo rweapons, the goblins are about to begin groveling, but see the Dwarf lose the leash and take off. With a bloodhungry look in their eyes, they take off after him, hoping to join the battle.

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

That was kinda the point. :)

AOO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

1d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Both the Goblin's touch attack and Han's AoO miss their targets.

Did we lose Betoruga?

I'll let him retroatively do an action, and go ahead and move to Round 6. Desgryn is up.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Desgryn uses another full round to move 40 ft forward.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Goblin 1: 5ft steps and attacks Betoruga with a Short Sword
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Goblin 2: 5ft steps and attacks Han with a Short Sword
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Goblin 4: Moves and attacks Han with a Short Sword
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Han is up next.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Are you F'ing kidding me. . . When i play, I never roll like this. Ever.

Goblin 1 Confirms against Betoruga
Confirming Crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Hand strikes back at one of the goblins.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

How many rounds is the sleep DM?

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Han destroys another one, sending it's crumpled body flying across the room to slam on the far wall. Please identify which one. If you zoom in on the map, they are actually numbered.

I'll have to check again, I think, off hand, it's measured in minutes, so I was hoping someone else would just wake you. I'll check for sure though soon.

Next is Betoruga (may be gone), Grundle (asleep for now), and then Aleister, followed by the wicked little Sha-blin.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Map

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 13/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Aleister moves to the side if the building, taking care to stay out of line of sight of the doorway, and wakes Grundle up.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Ok, Grundle, you wake up after a moderately soft kick from your ally, and may act after that, presumably to stand up and grab your weapon, though you can do other things if you wish.

After Grundle, Goblin 5 (the female shaman) tries again to place her glowing magical hand upon Betoruga.

Tough Attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Next up we have Desgryn, with his new goblin "army" right behind him. . .

I'll repost the Init order soon, too.

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

I choose goblin number 2 to slay.

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle rises and groggily searches for his flail. He picks it up and shakes his head clear. His eyes flash hatred and he looks back at Aleister, "Thanks fer wakin' me up." No other words escape but there is murder in the look on his face.

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 13/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

"You're welcome friend...but save that look for the goblins in the tower. There is one in there casting spells. Find that one and kill it...then the others will fall quickly."

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

"Don't yeh worry. These little rat droppings will all pay."

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Desgryn moves closer to the battle and Summons a Fire Beetle. The beetle flys to the closes goblin and attacks.

Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Bite Dammage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Note that A Summon Monster Spell is a Full Round Acition to cast. You can only 5ft step when you cast it, and it will appear at the end of the round, (though nice roll). I'll post up a quick pic for it, and let you place it, (essentually just before your next action).

Round 8

Desgryn
Goblin 1
Goblin 4
->Han
Betoruga??
Aleister
Grundle
Goblin 5

Goblin 1 Readies an Action, waiting to move and attack with Goblin 4

Goblin 4, 5ft steps, and once they are flanking, both attack Han, who is desimating them.

G1 Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

G4 Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle walks purposefully over towards the hag looking goblin.

Goblin:
"Make yer peace with whatever god you worship. I'm sendin' yeh to their arms soon"

He lifts his flail and brings it down in a crushing movement...

2-H Flail Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Han attempts to decimate another Goblin. He picks #1 in what looks to be a flank!

1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 = 18

1d10 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (8) + (4) + 6 = 18

"That is for shooting me down before I even get chance to fight!"

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

As the female Shaman drops,. . .

Actually, Aleister has an action before Grundle (due to the waking up), did you want to do anything here?

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Oooo ominous..."As the female Shaman drops,..." I hope I'm not getting blown up :)

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 13/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Shaman's the only one let standing...correct?

Aleister turns the corner into the doorway and fires a crossbow at the shaman. (who should still still have -2AC due to Evil Eye/Cackle)

Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Because Aleister actually acts before Grundle, at the point in time, (Grundle has not gone yet), there is the Shaman (Goblin 5) and one of the warriors left (Goblin 4). Han, just killed Goblin 1, and after Aleisters turn, would be Grundle who will kill the Shaman.

What I was saying is that because Grundle was under the affects of the Sleep spell, he reset in Init until after Aleister, who woke him up, so Aleister actually acts before Grundle, if he wants to do anything. Did you (Aleister) still wish to attack the Shaman female?

NOTE For some reason, the map is slightly messed up. It is okay, and at this point, I'm not going to try to fix it, but just keep in mind that the characters are not going to line up just right.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Desgryn:
So as to not screw you out of a spell, and because I think it is reasonable that you would notice this before the end of the turn, if you want, I'll let you stop casting before the spell goes off, if you want. It will be more clear, I hope, once I figure out what Aleister's action will be, but essentually the combat is over unless the party wants to do more.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

GM:
I'll stop my cast in that cast

What's everyone's hp at? I know that Han at the least needs a heal.

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 13/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

I'll delay until after Grundle's turn and the attack whichever goblin is left standing.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Ok, in that case, rather than surrender, the last goblin takes a bolt to the chest and crumples. <That, and Grundle blows up :)>

Out of Combat

The Goblin prisoners poor into the room, kicking the other goblins, biting, (or or two literally taking bites of flesh and eating it), and otherwise causing all sorts of chaos. A few start attempting to take armor off of the dead, throwing it on in a hodge-podge manner, while others start randlomly taking their other gear, (mundane stuff). A rather vile goblin chant begins, extorting their victory and bravery/cunning in an epic battle, and soon two of the prisoners come to blows, each insisting that it was they that landed the critical blow against the evil witch and saved the tribe.

Perception 15:
In a small chest, hidden behind a few loose stones in the wall is a small chest. Within it are 2 Tanglefoot Bags, an assortment of coins, and a Magical Potion.

Perception 25:
In addition to the other info, you notice in the chaos that 2 of the Goblins have looted something out of the ordinary from some of the corpses. One is trying to conceal it in his two hands behind his back (though you caught a glimpse of something. The other Goblin seems to have swallowed it. . .

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Also, I know a few people have taken damage. Betoruga, (who seems to have vanished, and not answering the PMs, so might be having trouble with the hurricane), probably took the most, but it might be a good idea to look back and see. I believe Desgryn was going to try to heal.

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Perception Take 10: 10 + 8 = 18

Han stows his weapon and takes a look around the room. He finds a small chest, hidden in the wall. He hands the potion to the he-witch Aleister to make sense of. He then will opt to carry the 2 tanglefoot bags and the coins unless someone objects. "That was an exciting fight. Thank you for aiding me, and apologies for needing it."

I have 5 damage on me.

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 13/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Goblin:
"Not so fast you two...hand those to me!

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Grundle, breathing hard from his crushing blow, turns to the goblin milling about and walks towards them purposefully...

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

"NO!!! Dey mine. I took em fair an' square when I killed de witch.", the Goblin almost begs, holding his hands even more behind his back, not unlike a small child ready to "fight" for it's candy.

Obvious to everyone now
The second Goblin, starts to look sick, clutching it's stomach and falling to one knee in pain. still, it looks as though it might swallow the other one, which looks like a small vial in it's shaking hands.

The other Goblins continue fighting, or watching as the small chest is opened, eyes wide in wonder.

@ Aleister If you cast Detect Magic for 3 rounds, you can make a Spellcraft check (DC 18) to identify the potion. I'll let you take 10 if you want to, onc things begin to calm down.

A quick note to everyone, just in case your new to PFS play. Items you find, like the potion and Tanglefoot bags, are free to use DURING the adventure. However, afterwards, they are lost. If they appear on the Chronicle Sheet, you can purchase them later, in which case your character DOES keep them. You can hold off on purchasing them until later if you want, and you can still purchase them even if you actually use them in the adventure, (and still use the purchased item again later). Does that make sense, or any one have any questions about that?

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 13/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

"Will someone get that away from him before he kills himself?"

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Han nods his head at Aleister's question. While the he-witch is identifying the potion, he walks over to the goblin and tries to snatch it from him, hoping he is distracted by the other one.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

201 to 250 of 454 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM DB's "The frostfur Captives" Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.