Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM DB's "The Frostfur Captives" PFS PbP (Inactive)

Game Master Beckett

Game began on 31Aug2012.


151 to 200 of 454 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Someone has to keep watch over the captives. I'll stay put.

Osirion

Male Osirian Human/Cleric 1 -- HP: 12/12 -- AC: 19 / T: 12 / FF: 17 -- Perception: +3 F: +2 / R: +2 / W: +5 -- CMB: +1 -- CMD: 13 -- Speed: 20 feet--Initiative: +2
Desgryn VolStaad wrote:
Someone has to keep watch over the captives. I'll stay put.

Yeah, I just thought of that this morning. We are all running off to the tower, leaving the captives unguarded...not smart. Nice thinking.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Damn. I mean yes, good thinking.

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Double move to Q24..gonna bust in the front!

Grundle curses and moves as quickly as he can towards the other tower, right up to the front entrance.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Round 2:

Desgryn (25) <M11> {Channels Energy to heal}
Goblin 1 (23) <P26> {Attacks Arush}
Goblin 2 (23) <Q26> {Attacks Prisoner 1}
Goblin 3 (23) <R26> {Attacks Prisoner 3}
Goblin 4 (23) <Q27> {Attacks Prisoner 4}
Arush (19) <L8> {Casts CLW on Han, then Moves to N11}
Han (18a) <L7> {Stands, and retrieves gear, healed more}
Betoruga (18b) <S13> {Run to S21}
Grundle (18c) <K22> {Double Moves to Q24}
Aleister (16) <M10> {Casts Sleep on Goblins}
Goblin 5 (12) <P27> {Draws and Fires Light Crossbow at Betoruga}
Prisoner 1 (7) <K5> {Gnaws through ropes}
Prisoner 2 (7) <K6> {Gnaws through ropes}
Prisoner 3 (7) <L5> {tells other goblins to move to push over the tower, in common}
Prisoner 4 (7) <L6> {pretends it's dead, but is terrible at it}
Prisoner 5 (7) <M6> {jumps on #2's back, hoping to escape, but forgets it's still bound}
Prisoner 6 (7) <M5> {tosses Pebble at #4 and tries to run but gets closed-lined on the ropes}

I'll add some more detail when I get a chance.

Goblin 5 Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 {Miss}
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Saves vs Sleep, DC 15
Goblin 1: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8 {asleep}
Goblin 2: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8 {asleep}
Goblin 3: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
Goblin 4: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14 {asleep}
Goblin 5: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Nice job with the sleep. :)

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

Betoruga intended to run to S27, but when I look at it moving 12 spaces moves me to S26 instead. Did I miss something?

Osirion

Male Osirian Human/Cleric 1 -- HP: 12/12 -- AC: 19 / T: 12 / FF: 17 -- Perception: +3 F: +2 / R: +2 / W: +5 -- CMB: +1 -- CMD: 13 -- Speed: 20 feet--Initiative: +2

Round 3, Initiative 19

Arush will use the full-round Run action (move x4 or 16 squares) to move from N11 to N27. Armor class will be reduced to 17 due to loss of Dex bonus while Running.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn
Betoruga wrote:
Betoruga intended to run to S27, but when I look at it moving 12 spaces moves me to S26 instead. Did I miss something?

I just mistyped. Ill correct it.

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Round 3

Han will just double move towards the goblins.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

MAP

Desgryn:
The Goblin Prisoners, while doing all the other things in Round 2, also begin to beg for weapons, saying "We warriors. We fight. Let us fght. We help against the bad guys."

Round 3:

Desgryn (25) <M11> {}
Goblin 1 (23) <P26> {vanishes from view}
Goblin 2 (23) <Q26> {vanishes from view}
Goblin 3 (23) <R26> {Attacks Betoruga, then vanishes from view}
Goblin 4 (23) <Q27> {vanishes from view}
Arush (19) <N11> {Runs to N27}
Han (18a) <L7> {Double Moves towards Goblins, is O 29 good?}
Betoruga (18b) <S6> {}
Grundle (18c) <Q24> {}
Aleister (16) <M10> {}
Goblin 5 (12) <P27> {wakes Goblin 1, then vanishes from view}
Prisoner 1 (7) <K5> {}
Prisoner 2 (7) <K6> {}
Prisoner 3 (7) <L5> {}
Prisoner 4 (7) <L6> {}
Prisoner 5 (7) <M6> {}
Prisoner 6 (7) <M5> {}

Goblin Attack Betorgua: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 {hits}
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

And also, can I get a Fort save from everyone. This will take place at the beginning of your action in Round 3, which might actually require you to change your action a bit. Anyone with some sort of Cold Resistance, Cold Weather Clothing, or something similar, please note this next to the save.

Arush:
Did you cast Endure Elements earlier? If so, you do NOT need to make a Fort Save

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"You'll be getting no weapons out of us. You're a lucky bunch that we are here to see you through. I'll warn ya against trying to pick up a rock or anything of the sort to use as a weapon.'

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

Fort Save: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 1 = 12 I get plus 1 from my Resilient trait.

Betoruga tries to dodge the ranged attack.

Dodge: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Round 3

Betoruga makes his way to the back door and tries to enter.

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Fort save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Is the front door open at Q24?

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 26/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 (cold weather outfit)

Not seeing any goblins to shoot at (aside from the ones he came with) he casts Mage Armor on himself.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Ok, new map to try.

MAP

With this, you should be able to actually move your own character, but I may have to do some permissions. Let me know if this works. Also, I havent gotten the Prisoners on there, and Goblin 3 and 5 have gone out of view, so are not on the map.

Let me know if you can or can not view and use the map, please.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

As for the Saves. . . the eather is begining to get much colder, slowly.

A Cold Weather Outfit will get you a +1 on your save, and you may also make a Survival Check DC 15 for another +2.

Fort Save 14 or LESS:
The unnatural cold of the lands, tainted by a corrupt and insidious magic of Witches and Hags has begun to get to you. You are now FATIGUED, and also take 1d6 ⇒ 5 Nonlethal Damage that can not be healed until you warm up.

Fort Save: 15+:
You notice the cold bite, but are able to shrug it off, . . . for now.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Seeing that some of the goblins have disappeared from view Desgryn holds and readies to channel should the need arise.

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

I can view it, but I can't move my PC.

Han shrugs off the cold and follows Betoruga into the tower.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

"There is an unnatural cold here. I am not feeling so well. I require aid. So... cold."

Betoruga is fatigued and taking non-lethal damage. He looks like he is about to pass out. He took 2 damage on the way to the tower and 5 from the cold, He is holding on to dear life at 1 hp.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

I forgot about the cold weather outfit we were given. That would give me a +1 to my Fort.

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

OMG I think I made it! +1 from resilient, +1 from Cold weather outfit, +2 from Survival check. I made it to Fort: 15

Betoruga shrugs off the cold

Osirion

Male Osirian Human/Cleric 1 -- HP: 12/12 -- AC: 19 / T: 12 / FF: 17 -- Perception: +3 F: +2 / R: +2 / W: +5 -- CMB: +1 -- CMD: 13 -- Speed: 20 feet--Initiative: +2

GM Beckett:
Yes. I have Endure Element as my domain spell and indicated in an earlier post that I would cast it every morning (it has a 24 hour duration). I figured that since my character is from Osirion, he would want to keep warm the best way he could. :)

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle will go through the doorway and attack the first goblin he can (assuming the door is open).

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

If the door is not open he will use a move action to open and a move action to place himself next to the nearest goblin.

Osirion

Male Osirian Human/Cleric 1 -- HP: 12/12 -- AC: 19 / T: 12 / FF: 17 -- Perception: +3 F: +2 / R: +2 / W: +5 -- CMB: +1 -- CMD: 13 -- Speed: 20 feet--Initiative: +2

I am confused. Is there a doorway at Q24? I asked about that earlier but did not get a response. I thought the only means of entry was the back door at P28.

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Looking at the map there appeared to be a ramp...I assumed it was a doorway...

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

It is in P28/29ish. I'm not really sure what the ramp thingy on the map is, just decoration, but that is not the doorway. It is that little symbol I put in. Also note that the doorway is boarded up, which will require a little breaking up to actually get into. Grundle, did you want to use those rolls move and break in instead?

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Yep, break it in!!

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Not sure who we are waiting on but so far I'm still holding waiting on something to happen with the captives before i act.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

The whole group of Prisoners moves 20ft towards the towers, actualy dragging a few members with it.

Han, is that square good for your destination?

Grandle gives a hefty swing, nearly demolishing the boarded up doorway. One more hit should do it.

Grundle:
Now that you can see inside, the Goblin shaman and one of the Goblin warriors are on the ground floor, trying to prepair against a breech. You also notice the torch she dropped earlier laying in a large pile of wood covered in some sort of thick black goo. It's is catching fire, if if it does, it seems to be a signal, the smoke alerting anyone else in miles that you are here and there is a threat. . .

Desgryn, what did you want to try to do about the Goblins?

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Yea.

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

"Yer signal fire ain't gonna do yeh no good!!" Grundle yells as loud as he can.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

Betoruga attacks what is left of the door.

Attack Door: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

"We have to put extinguish that signal fire"

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Assuming that I don't have hold of the lead line I'm going to attempt to get hold of it and pull them to a halt
If needed Strength check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

If yeh know whats best for the lot of yeh stay put with me.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Combined, the Goblins try to pull away, less trying to escape your grasp and more just moving as a mob.

Str Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Sadly, Betoruga's attack doesn't seem to open the way any more than before, most of the impact just getting absorbed in the damage already done to the structure.

Sorry, just haven't been able to update much yet.

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle curses again, "Damn these boards!", and he attacks them once again.

Attack blockage 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

"Yer never holdin' me back again!"

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

Round 3:

Desgryn (25) <M11> {tries t hold back the goblin horde, Can move 20ft if he wants with it}
Goblin 1 (23) <P26> {vanishes from view}
Goblin 2 (23) <Q26> {vanishes from view}
Goblin 3 (23) <R26> {Attacks Betoruga, then vanishes from view}
Goblin 4 (23) <Q27> {vanishes from view}
Han (18a) <L7> {Double Moves towards Goblins, is O 29 good?}
Betoruga (18b) <S6> {Bangs on the boards in the doorway}
Grundle (18c) <Q24> {Smashes some of the boards in the doorway}
Aleister (16) <M10> {Casts Mage Armor, Can still move if desired?}
Goblin 5 (12) <P27> {wakes Goblin 1, then vanishes from view}
Prisoner 1-6 (7) {move 20ft to the right}

Arush has decided to drop out, saying that PbP is just not for him. I'm sorry to see him/her go, but these thing shappen in Play-By-Posts, so is understandible. That being said, good luck, and lt us know if you change your mind.

Advancing along the field, the party closes on the towers holding the Goblins. Grundle and Betoruga valiantly attempt to breech the doorway, blocked by typial Goblin security, and almost manage to opn it completely, while Aleister Mage Aromors-up, leaving Desgryn, literally holding more than he can handle.

Round 3:

Desgryn (25) <M11> {}
Goblin 1 (23) <P26> {Stands up and wakes up Goblin #2}
Goblin 2 (23) <Q26> {Stands up and wakes up Goblin #4}
Goblin 3 (23) <R26> {Attacks Grundle with Short Bow}
Goblin 4 (23) <Q27> {Wakes up}
Han (18a) <O29> {}
Betoruga (18b) <O29> {}
Grundle (18c) <Q29> {Smashes through the doorway, leaving it completely open}
Aleister (16) <M10> {}
Goblin 5 (12) <P27> {Attcks Betoruga with a Light Crossbow}
Prisoner 1-6 (7) {}

Able to see within the tower, the first floor is mostly barren. A single rope ladder leads to the roof, and as the other Goblins wake, they begin crawling down it, hping to mount a last-ditch final stand. The flame finally takes, begining to cause a plum of thick black smaoke to rise. If it is not put out quickly, everything in the are will be alerted to your presence. . . It is pretty much a straight plum of smoke, so will not offer concealment or hamper vision, unless you want to crawl into the fire with it.

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

So are there any on the ground floor yet?

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Illias runs forward to keep up with the goblins.

"If you reach that tower, your fate is surely death, if the tribe that we face doesn't strike you down first I fear that Grundle will out of sheer bloodlust from the present battle. Please, stay with me so that you are left unharmed."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Gotta love a natural 20

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle screams at the goblins as the arrow comes flying and he charges into the room, striking at the first goblin with his flail, "I'll kill the lot of yeh and dance on yer skins!!!"

Move up to the first goblin within reach, Attacking 2 handed 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

Betoruga runs over to the fire and tries to put it out by tossing a wet Winter Blanket over the fire. He frantically puts out any remaining fire, "What a waste of perfectly good blanket."

Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 26/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

"Looks like you've got things well in hand here..." Aleister says to Desgryn with s smirk as he moves toward the fray behind the tower.

Double move

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

MAP

Round 4:

Desgryn (25) <M11> {Tries to talk the Goblin Prisoners down}
Goblin 1 (23) <P26> {Stands up and wakes up Goblin #2}
Goblin 2 (23) <Q26> {Stands up and wakes up Goblin #4}
Goblin 3 (23) <R26> {Attacks Grundle with Short Bow}
Goblin 4 (23) <Q27> {Wakes up}
Han (18a) <O29> {}
Betoruga (18b) <O29> {Moves in with a blanket, trying to put out th fire}
Grundle (18c) <Q29> {Smashes through the doorway, leaving it completely open}
Aleister (16) <M10> {Double Moves}
Goblin 5 (12) <P27> {Attcks Betoruga with a Light Crossbow}
Prisoner 1-6 (7) {}

@ Han, yes, right now, there are two goblins, the female and a warrior on the ground floor, waiting for you to enter once the way is opened.

@ Grundle, remember, this round you bashed open the door successfully. Did you want to keep that as your Round 4 action?

Goblin Shortbow Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 <hits Grundle>
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Goblin Shaman Light Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 <misses Betoruga>
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

The Prisoners, heeding Desgryn's word, stop and begin to bicker amongst themselves, shouting back and forth about what they plan to do. Some want to storm the tower, other want t flee, and yet others want to try to hide in the snow, even from you, regardless of the fact you can hear them talking about it.

Casting aside a bolt flying his way, Betoruga rushes intt he room, taking out a blanket and begins to try to extinguish the flames. Making some progress, patches of the fire go out, but it's going to take a bit more work.

Inside the tower, the other Goblins begin to decend the later as they wake.

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer7/Lorewarden1 - HP: 68/68 - AC 23/21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1(Shield) Fort +8, Reflex +9, Will +7(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +11, CMD :23 - Speed 30

Han will not keep them waiting then and will move in to strike at the warrior.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

However, his nervousness from this being his first mission causes him to swing wildly and miss.

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

On you're second spoiler you had the boards being completely broken through for round 3?

DM Beckett wrote:

Round 3:

Desgryn (25) <M11> {}
Goblin 1 (23) <P26> {Stands up and wakes up Goblin #2}
Goblin 2 (23) <Q26> {Stands up and wakes up Goblin #4}
Goblin 3 (23) <R26> {Attacks Grundle with Short Bow}
Goblin 4 (23) <Q27> {Wakes up}
Han (18a) <O29> {}
Betoruga (18b) <O29> {}
Grundle (18c) <Q29> {Smashes through the doorway, leaving it completely open}
Aleister (16) <M10> {}
Goblin 5 (12) <P27> {Attcks Betoruga with a Light Crossbow}
Prisoner 1-6 (7) {}

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 26/32, - AC: 17/T: 13/FF: 15 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Aleister (double) moves again, giving him line of sight into the tower while using his companions as cover.

Shadow Lodge

Shadows Last Stand, Third Crusade , Quest, & Before the Dawn

I think I messed that up and put the second spoiler (up above) as round 3 instead of 4. My mistake.

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Fair enough, Yes that is my round 4 action except with an added...

As the arrow skips off of Grundle's shoulder, biting a trail through the fleshy parts, he yells incoherently.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

Betoruga continues to put out the fire. He looks around for a better way to put it out.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

"Grundle buy me some time so I can put out this fire!"

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Desgryn will fall back to m6 if the goblins will follow

151 to 200 of 454 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM DB's "The frostfur Captives" Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.