Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM DB's "The Frostfur Captives" PFS PbP (Inactive)

Game Master Beckett

Game began on 31Aug2012.


101 to 150 of 454 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer5/Lorewarden1 - HP: 52/52 - AC 21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1 Fort +7, Reflex +8, Will +6(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +9, CMD :21 - Speed 30

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Hand nods his head in agreement with Betoruga. "Ready."

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
I'm fine with that arangement. Heeding Betoruga's warning Desgryn pulls his Warhammer from his belt ready for what may come.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

Betoruga eyes start to strain as he stares for any movement atop the towers. He bellows ,"We seek permission to pass! We mean no harm! Take heed, we will defend ourselves if provoked!"

Diplomacy:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Sorry, I am just getting slammed at work. I'm in the army and it has just beem so busy I can barely get online, even on my phone.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

I'll be jumping back on today to get things moving again. Hopefully within a few hours.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

While the tower seems unmanned at a glance, Betoruga's call alerts something inside. Within seconds, five Goblins climb to the top of the souther (bottum) tower. Four are armed with short bows, while one appears different and holds a torch, as if to drop it into the tower for some reason. The four with bows seem like they are about to attack.

Please designate where you are on the map. Lets assume that the 6 Frostfur tribe Goblins are in L2-4 and M2-4, and give me some init rolls.

Know Nobility/Geography/History/Local DC 10+:
These Goblins in the tower are a part of the Icetooth tribe, a larger tribe in the area known for forming small cells to guard what they concider their territory, and have a bitter rivalry with all other Goblins (and similar creatures). It is very possible that if you didn't have the prisoners with you, they might very well have let you pass with only minor threats and snickers.

Sense Motive DC 15+:
The Goblin prisoners are begining to freak out as the other Goblins appear.

Survival DC 15 or Wis Check DC 20:
The temp is begining to change. Right now it is subtle, but as the proverb goes, "a storm is coming".

For the sake of ease, Im going to roll the four Goblins <Goblins 1-4> with shortbows as a group, the Goblin with a torch by itself <Goblin 5>, and the Goblin prisoners as another group for Init <Prisoners 1-6>.

Goblins 1-41d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Goblin 51d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Prisoners 1-61d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Osirion

Male Osirian Human/Cleric 1 -- HP: 12/12 -- AC: 19 / T: 12 / FF: 17 -- Perception: +3 F: +2 / R: +2 / W: +5 -- CMB: +1 -- CMD: 13 -- Speed: 20 feet--Initiative: +2

If we are using the marching order I proposed (and I haven't seen anyone else offer an alternative, so I'll go with that), I am in grid K3.

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Knowledge(Nobility) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Sense Motive 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Survival 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Know Geography: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

I'm good with the order that Arush offered

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer5/Lorewarden1 - HP: 52/52 - AC 21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1 Fort +7, Reflex +8, Will +6(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +9, CMD :21 - Speed 30

Me too.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

Me Three

Initiative 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Sense Motive 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Survival 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 32, - AC: 14/T: 13/FF: 12 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

K: History: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 16/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +4, CMD 17, Speed 20ft, Rage 0/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

I should be K7

"Ahhh HAH! At last I can finally kill some goblins!"

Init 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Grundle looks back at the group of goblin prisoners.

Goblin:
"You dogs stay here while I kill some of those brethren of yours. If yer lucky, I'll bring back some of their bodies for you to eat, you swine!"

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 32, - AC: 14/T: 13/FF: 12 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Aleister turns to the Goblins:

Goblin:
These Icetooth Goblins are no friends of yours...correct? You'll sit here nicely while we kill them?

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

MAP

Init:

Here is how I'm going to run the battle/encounter. Here is the order, (Name - Init - starting square), and as we progress, I'll update with your actions, followed by other information. At the begining of an in character post with an action, please post at the top "Round #, Init #", but you do not need to pot in order per se. If you post something early, and by the time your character's action comes and circumstances have changed so your action is no longer valid or a good choice, I will let you change (or change targets for you if it seems like a easy choice). I had forgotten the proposed order, so I'll change it to be what was previously said.

->Betoruga (26) <M4>
Desgryn (25) <M7>
Goblins 1-4 (23) <P26, Q26, R26, Q27>
Arush (20-1) <L4>
Han (20-2) <L7>
Grundle (18) <K4>
Aleister (16) <K7>
Goblin 5 (12) <P27>
Prisoners (7) <K5&6, L5&6, M5&6>

Still Editing. . .

Near the top of each page, I will also try to repost the Map and the Init order, for easy reference.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

The Prisoners, really starting to become frantic respond <in Goblin> to Aleister and Grundle

Spoiler:
"We fight We fight. Give us weapons and armor. FIRE. Give us fire. We fight too. You not let bad Goblins, not-real-Goblins kill us without us fight. Dey not friends. Dey not even real Goblins."

Can I get a Diplomacy or Intimidate check from Aleister and Grundle.

Betoruga, you are up first.

Osirion

Male Osirian Human/Cleric 1 -- HP: 12/12 -- AC: 19 / T: 12 / FF: 17 -- Perception: +3 F: +2 / R: +2 / W: +5 -- CMB: +1 -- CMD: 13 -- Speed: 20 feet--Initiative: +2

@DM Beckett: Firstly, I just realized that I used the wrong modifier to my initiative. I used a +3 when it should have only been a +2, so my final initiative score should be a 19 not a 20.

Secondly, what time of day is it? What are the light conditions? Basically, I am trying to get some insight into why that goblin on the tower is holding a torch as well as determine if I need to cast a light spell so that I can see adequately. Once I know the answer to my question, I will be better prepared to post my action for the first round.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

As I am at the back of the marching order I will Delay.

Betoruga doesn't think they are going to let up pass without a fight. He grabs his shurikens and prepares to defend an attack.

"I am afraid we will have to dispatch these goblins. I will cover our backs."

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Desgryn secures his warhammer and draws his scimitar ready to defend his party and the prisoners in tow.

Move forward to M11

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 32, - AC: 14/T: 13/FF: 12 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Aleister picks up a small rock and casts Light.

Goblin:
"Now, now...we're charged with keeping you alive...that means you stay put. Hold this magic rock for me. If you drop it I will melt your brain."

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

It is still mid-day, and though there is the constant snowfall and bitter winds, it is normal visibility. The Goblin holding the torch, appears different the others, likely a leader of some sort. She is female for one thing, and also seems dressed more like a shaman or witch than a brutish thugs (for a Goblin) as the other 4 are. A note of clarification, it is bright enough that the torch seems irrelivent and odd, and the way she is holding it, is more like she plans to drop it or something. She is not holding up as a light source, but almost as if to ward you off.

Arush: No worries, I'll fix the Init in a min.
Betoruga: What/Who are you delaying for? I'm just curious, you can wait until an event happens and then jump in, just wondering if you had some plan you are trying. :)
Aleister: If you want to change your action a bit, there is no reason to cast Light (it's full day outside), though you can if you wish.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Init Round 1:

Betoruga (26) <M4> {Delays action}

Desgryn (25) <M7> {Draws weapon and moves to M11}
Goblins 1-4 (23) <P26, Q26, R26, Q27>
Han (20-2) <L7>
Arush (19) <L4>
Grundle (18) <K4>
Aleister (16) <K7> {Draws/loads Crossbow and moves to M10}
Goblin 5 (12) <P27>
Prisoners (7) <K5&6, L5&6, M5&6>

Osirion

Male Osirian Human/Cleric 1 -- HP: 12/12 -- AC: 19 / T: 12 / FF: 17 -- Perception: +3 F: +2 / R: +2 / W: +5 -- CMB: +1 -- CMD: 13 -- Speed: 20 feet--Initiative: +2

Round 1, Initiative 19

"More of these infernal creatures?!? Does the very land itself breed them?" exclaims Arush as he moves towards the goblin-infested tower.

Arush will move through Betoruga's square (M4)(per Core pg. 193) and use a double-move action to move like so: M4, N4, O4, P4 (first movement) Q5, Q6, Q7, Q8 (second movement). End result: move from L4 to Q8.

GM Beckett: Are the steps leading up to the tower in which the goblins are located in grid Q24? It looks like that is the case but I want to confirm that with you.

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 32, - AC: 14/T: 13/FF: 12 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

DM Beckett: The Light is not meant to be functional...it's a prop to impress our goblins with magic. I'm basically role-playing my Intimidation roll.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Random rolls
1d12 ⇒ 6
1d12 ⇒ 8
1d12 ⇒ 4
1d12 ⇒ 10

@ Aleister, no worries, I just didn't want you to be under the impression you needed it to see.
Goblin 1 attacks {and hits} a Goblin Prisoner in M6 with a short bow
Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Goblin 2 attacks Desgryn {and misses} with a short bow
Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Goblin 3 attacks a Goblin Prisoner with a short bow {misses}
Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Goblin 4 attacks Han {and hits} with a short bow
Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Goblin 4 Confirmation: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Crit Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7

I'm sorry. . .

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer5/Lorewarden1 - HP: 52/52 - AC 21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1 Fort +7, Reflex +8, Will +6(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +9, CMD :21 - Speed 30

The arrow hits Han right between the eyes, the last thing he sees is the blood running down his face. He wanted to say some quip about being in the land of goblins, but that was cut short as he slumps to the ground, dying before he even got to do anything on his first mission.

Han attempts to stabilize.

DC 11: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

He successfully stops bleeding as his first act of being an active Pathfinder.

No you're not.

Osirion

Male Osirian Human/Cleric 1 -- HP: 12/12 -- AC: 19 / T: 12 / FF: 17 -- Perception: +3 F: +2 / R: +2 / W: +5 -- CMB: +1 -- CMD: 13 -- Speed: 20 feet--Initiative: +2

Round 1, Initiative 19

Well...after seeing what happened to Han, I will cancel the action I was going to take on Initiative count 19 and attempt to move to heal Han.

GM Beckett: Can I move through the squares occupied by the captive goblins or will I need to go around them?

If I can move through the captive's squares: Arush moves through grids L5, L6, L7 and into L8 with a move action and then spontaneously casts (losing Magic Weapon prepared spell) Cure Light Wounds on Han.

Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

If I cannot move through the captive's squares: Arush will use a double move action to go from L4 to L8 (L4-K4-J4-J5-J6-J7-K8-L8).

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

@ Arush - You will need to double move to get around them, because they are tied up, and because they are begining to act a little crazy.

@Han - Believe it or not, I actually want you guys to win, or at the very least have fun. (I hate it when people are taken out of the action)

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 16/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +4, CMD 17, Speed 20ft, Rage 0/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Goblin:
"If you fight in the same battle as me I won't know any difference, and will kill the lot o' yeh."

Grundle runs to the nearest tower entrance, drawing flails as he does so.

5 foot step to J 4. Full round action Run to J22. Dex bonus to AC lost for round, so AC 14.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

I was waiting for something to happen then react. I am going to run N5,O6,P7,Q8,R9,S10 - S16.

GM:
I intent to climb the side of the tower or cliff and do some nifty acrobatics. Then proceed to whoops some ass, Monk Style :) I am trying to go for a bit of over the top combat with my acrobatics.

Seeing Han take an arrow to the face sets Betoruga into action. He notices Han get healing he is fine with leaving the goblin and attacking.

Osirion

Male Osirian Human/Cleric 1 -- HP: 12/12 -- AC: 19 / T: 12 / FF: 17 -- Perception: +3 F: +2 / R: +2 / W: +5 -- CMB: +1 -- CMD: 13 -- Speed: 20 feet--Initiative: +2

@Grundle: You don't get to take a 5-foot step during a round that you use the Run action (CRB pg. 188).

@Betoruga: Moving diagonally costs 15 feet (3 squares) for every 2 squares you move (5 feet for first diagonal and 10 feet for second diagonal), so you would use 45 feet of movement to move from M4 to S10 leaving you 15 feet (3 squares) to move from S10 to S13.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

S13 then. Thx :)

Andoran

M Half Elf (HP 16/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +4, CMD 17, Speed 20ft, Rage 0/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

@Arush: You're right!! Completely forgot about that! In that case, K22

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Init Round 1:

Desgryn (25) <M7> {Draws weapon and moves to M11}
Goblins 1-4 (23) <P26, Q26, R26, Q27> {attacks}
Han (20-2) <L7> {drops}
Arush (19) <L4> {moves to L8}
Betoruga (18a) <M4> {Double moves to S13}
Grundle (18b) <K4> {Runs to K22}
Aleister (16) <K7> {Draws/loads Crossbow and moves to M10}
Goblin 5 (12) <P27> {Drops torch and begins “chanting”}
Prisoners (7) <K5&6, L5&6, M5&6> {begin knawing on ropes, punching the wounded goblin, and trying to run}

Aleister begins casting a spell and the Goblins shriek in absolute teror, making all sorts of crude remarks and gestures in an attempt to ward of evil. They all, as a group shy away from the Cheliaxian as he approaches with his glowing pebble of arcane death, and push one of the goblins foreward to take it (for the team) rather than themseves. It tries to resist, "No! No!, Nawt me. NOOOOOO!!!", in Common, the other Goblins fight that much harder to sacrifice their Goblin-brother, causing the goblin accidently takes the pebble, it literally relieves itself on the spot, and the other Goblins refuse to let that one near them (or Aleister for that matter).

As the new Goblins draw their strings back, Desgryn, Betoruga, Grundle, and Aleister begin to advance onto the field, making their weapons ready. The 4 Goblins launch their arrows, 2 failing to hit their march, while one does some minor damage to one of the prisoners, their main targets, and another, by sheer luck, pierces Han's face, fropping him to the ground in a quickly growing (and freezing) pile of blood. Arush, rolling his eyes a bit, begins to advance towards his ally, summoning the healing energy he needs to save a life in just a few moments. feel free to modify the description. As he advances, around the now horde of Goblin prisoners, small mites and nodes of glowing green divine power begin to form and swirl around Arush's hands, seeping from his mouth and eyes. The Goblins do not seem to fear this, for whatever reason.

One of the prisoners, hit in the shoulder with an arrow hunches over, and two of the other prisoners, looking at it hungrily rush it, beeting it to a pulp with their fits, trying to yank out the arrow and eat the blood that comes with it. Finally, the Goblin holding the glowing pebble looks over at the Goblin being beaten, and seeing a way to get rid of the dire curse, throws the pebble at the injured goblin, knowing it out, but also driving th attackers away from the new sorce of the curse. The other Goblins, frantic, begin eating away at the rope binding them, looking like they will either flee or possbily rush the tower.

The female Goblin holding the torch casts it down, somwehere within the tower. Whatever she was expecting to see, . . . it doesn't happen. No explosion. No powerful magic, nothing. Looking down and seeing her minions have alrady dropped one of the humans, she begins singing a Goblin war song,

In Common:
"Dead of night
Is time to fight
Cut and crush,
And burn and bite!

Hunt the meat
That bleeds and cries
Hobble feet
And gouge the eyes!

Break their fingers!
Box their ears!
Stake them on
A bed of spears!

Fall upon them
In a gang
By their guts
We'll make 'em hang!

With a wheezing
Gasp of breath,
They shall beg
Their gods for death!"
by Cuchulainn

.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Init Round 2:

Desgryn (25) <M11>
Goblins 1-4 (23) <P26, Q26, R26, Q27>
Arush (19) <L8>
Han (20-2) <L7> {still down and out until healed this round, may stand afterwards}
Betoruga (18a) <S13>
Grundle (18b) <K22>
Aleister (16) <M10>
Goblin 5 (12) <P27>
Prisoner (7) <K5>
Prisoner (7) <K6>
Prisoner (7) <L5>
Prisoner (7) <L6>
Prisoner (7) <M6>

Prisoner (7) <M5> {beaten, arrow wound, holding Pebble}

Note, I've shifted people around a bit due to either delaying or being out for a bit

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Desgryn steps back towards their prisoners brandishing his sword. Unsure and uncaring whether or not they understand him he heeds a warning.

"Now listen here, you break those bonds and try anything funny and I'll lob off each of your feet. Stay put and the least harm possible will come to yeh."

Seeing that Han and the goblin are still bleeding Illias says an almost inaudible prayer to Sarenae, Channeling energy through his simple wooden holy symbol he attempts to curb some of the dammage
30 yrd range

[dice=Heals]1d6[dice]

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

Desgryn steps back towards their prisoners brandishing his sword. Unsure and uncaring whether or not they understand him he heeds a warning.

"Now listen here, you break those bonds and try anything funny and I'll lob off each of your feet. Stay put and the least harm possible will come to yeh."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Seeing that Han and the goblin are still bleeding Illias says an almost inaudible prayer to Sarenae, Channeling energy through his simple wooden holy symbol he attempts to curb some of the dammage
30 yrd range

Heals: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Osirion

Male Osirian Human/Cleric 1 -- HP: 12/12 -- AC: 19 / T: 12 / FF: 17 -- Perception: +3 F: +2 / R: +2 / W: +5 -- CMB: +1 -- CMD: 13 -- Speed: 20 feet--Initiative: +2

Round 2, Initiative 19

Arush clutches his holy symbol of the Dawnflower, murmuring a brief plea to Sarenrae for her blessing to flow into his fallen comrade, Han.

Arush spontaneously casts Cure Light Wounds, sacrificing the Magic Weapon memorized spell

Cure Light Wounds:: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Osirion

Human/Witch - HP: 32, - AC: 14/T: 13/FF: 12 - Perception: + 12 - F: +4 / R: +4/ W: +6 - CMB: +2- CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +10

Round 2, Initiative 16

Aleister raises his arm and points to the four goblins on the tower.

"Good night." Cast Sleep; DC 15

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Desgryn revives both Han and the fallen prisoner. Arush, did you still want to cast Cure Light? Han, that will actually switch you back to an earlier Init slot. I'll change that next round, so as to not confuse this one, but you can actually act just after the Goblins (1-4) to stand up and either move or retrieve a dropped weapon.

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer5/Lorewarden1 - HP: 52/52 - AC 21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1 Fort +7, Reflex +8, Will +6(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +9, CMD :21 - Speed 30

Well, with only 3 hp, I won't be able to fight anyway, so we you might as well put me in delay anyway.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric HP: 10/10 - AC 17/T:17/FF:16 - Perception +4 Fort +4, Reflex +1, Will +5 - CMB +1, CMD :16 - Speed 20)

How do you only have 3 hp? you received 12 damage and have been healed for 11 not counting Arush's new heal.....

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Your healing only braught him up to 3HP, so if Arush wants to hold off on his, or if Han moves, he would get the other 8 HP, (which hasn't actually happened just yet).

Osirion

Male Osirian Human/Cleric 1 -- HP: 12/12 -- AC: 19 / T: 12 / FF: 17 -- Perception: +3 F: +2 / R: +2 / W: +5 -- CMB: +1 -- CMD: 13 -- Speed: 20 feet--Initiative: +2

Yes, I will still cast the Cure Light Wounds spell on initiative count 19, if Han is willing to delay his turn to wait for my casting. Han is only at 3 hp right now, so my 8 pt cure would get him back up to max (11 hp) and in better shape to continue in the fight.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

Round 2,Initiative 18a

Since I can't attack yet, I will keep on running to S27. To climb the side of the tower or the cliff, whichever is climbable without a rope.

Betoruga dashes even closer to the side of the tower.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Betoruga, and anyone else when they get closer, there seemes to be a doorway at P 29.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf/Monk - HP: 8/8, - AC: 16/T: 16/FF: 13 - Perception: +9 Fort:+2 / Ref: +4/ Will: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: +17, Speed: 30(6 sq.)

Betoruga sees a backdoor and decides to proceed there instead his next turn. He gestures to the doorway to make his companions aware that can see him of it's location.

Qadira

Male Tien Dan Buccaneer5/Lorewarden1 - HP: 52/52 - AC 21/T:13/FF:19 - Perception -1 Fort +7, Reflex +8, Will +6(+2 versus poisons/drugs +4 versus alcohol) - CMB +9, CMD :21 - Speed 30

What they said, and I'm willing to wait for the heal.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Round 2:

Desgryn (25) <M11> {Channels Energy to heal}
Goblin 1 (23) <P26> {Attacks Arush}
Goblin 2 (23) <Q26> {Attacks Prisoner 1}
Goblin 3 (23) <R26> {Attacks Prisoner 3}
Goblin 4 (23) <Q27> {Attacks Prisoner 4}
Arush (19) <L8> {Casts CLW on Han}
Han (20-2) <L7> {Stands, and retrieves gear, healed more}
Betoruga (18a) <S13> {Run to S21[b]}
->[b]Grundle
(18b) <K22> {}
Aleister (16) <M10> {Casts Sleep on Goblins}
Goblin 5 (12) <P27> {}
Prisoner 1 (7) <K5> {}
Prisoner 2 (7) <K6> {}
Prisoner 3 (7) <L5> {}
Prisoner 4 (7) <L6> {}
Prisoner 5 (7) <M6> {}
Prisoner 6 (7) <M5> {holding Pebble}

Goblin 1 Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15 <miss>
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Goblin 1 Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10 <miss>
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Goblin 1 Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4 <miss>
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Goblin 1 Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14 <hits>
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Desgryn and Arush, where you going to move, or do anything else in the round? Grundle is up, and after that, I'll see what happens with the Sleep spell.

Betoruga, as you get closer, you see that it isn't so much a door as a barricade, made in the typical Goblin fashion of whatever garbage they could find. It shouldn't be too difficult to break through.

Osirion

Male Osirian Human/Cleric 1 -- HP: 12/12 -- AC: 19 / T: 12 / FF: 17 -- Perception: +3 F: +2 / R: +2 / W: +5 -- CMB: +1 -- CMD: 13 -- Speed: 20 feet--Initiative: +2

D'oh...I forgot about my move action after casting the spell. (facepalm)

Arush will move 4 squares from L8 to N11 (L8-M8-N9-N10-N11).

101 to 150 of 454 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM DB's "The frostfur Captives" Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.