Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Cobalt's Unshackled City

Game Master Craig Mercer

Our heroes are based in Cauldron, the northernmost city in Varisia. There they try to survive missions for the city, intriques, and maybe even save the world... or maybe not.


751 to 800 of 1,361 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

Darian, Soth-Loren, and Emyralda

The next day dawn bright, and after a breakfast you set out to the Town Hall to turn in the goblin ears.
The walk is not too long, going north on Obsidian ave. You pass the Barracks on the left (against the city wall) before arriving at the Town Hall.
The Town Hall has two stories, and a pair of towers at different points along it's irregular shape. The main entry on the street leads to a warren of cubbyholes where documents are made or dealt with, and various townsfolk or merchants standing close at hand. One of the workers listens to your query about goblin ears, and directs you down a hallway deeper into the building, to an office.

The gentleman in the office smiles as you enter, and says, "I am Estaban. You have some goblin ears to claim bounty for?"


Terra, Taravel, and Felix

In the morning, after breakfast, you set out for the Bluewater Academy. Walking south along Obsidian ave, you pass several expensive manorhouses and the Lord Mayor's residence. Finally dropping down a street to Magma ave, you arrive at a large building, with a tall tower rising from it.
Entering the building, you find yourself in an open hall, with a desk in the center. Doors line the walls, and a grand stairway climbs the back wall (behind where the desk rests). The murmer of children's voices repeating lessons faintly echo in the background.
An elf rises from his seat behind the desk as you enter.

"Greeting to you, fair folk. What bring you to the Academy?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"My companions and I are looking for a library to do some arcane studies. Do you have such a facility we could make use of for a short while?"


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2
DM Cobalt wrote:
The gentleman in the office smiles as you enter, and says, "I am Estaban. You have some goblin ears to claim bounty for?"

"Yes, sir." Darian said putting the sack of ears on the table.

what was the count? Somewhere around 10? Plus one Hobgoblin.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 24/24, AC: 14, T: 11, FF: 13, F: +4 , R: +2 , W: +6, CMB: +4 , CMD: 14, INIT: +1, Perception: +7, Male Human Cleric 3

"A pleasure, Mr. Estaban. One wonders if though knowest of any other tasks in need of the doing? My companions and I", motioning towards Darian and Lady Emyralda, "are ready to be of service to those in need of such a service."


Emyralda awakens with the dawn feeling refreshed after the previous day's ascent to Cauldron. The young Varisian offers a morning prayer to the Great Dreamer thanking Her for the past night's pleasant dreams. She then takes out her mother's Harrow deck, clears her mind, then draws a card and studies it carefully to ponder the revelations it may hold for the day ahead.

Emyralda uses her Harrowed feat for the day. Suit drawn: 1d6 ⇒ 6 (Attribute: Charisma); card drawn: 1d9 ⇒ 1 (Card: The Empty Throne: The Empty Throne hasa sense of loss that is palpable. The ghost signifies that those who are gone will always be with us. They taught us important lessons, if only we shoose to listen. This card can bring information from a far-off or ancient source.)

Emyralda smiles wistfully as she returns the deck of cards into her pocketed scarf, already missing her family but remembering all the valuable lessons they taught her - particularly Babicka Iylamora. With a light step she heads downstairs to accompany Darian and Soth-Loren to Cauldron's Town Hall. She listens silently yet attentively as the two men conduct their transaction with the clerk, and nods in agreement when Soth-Loren states that the companions are ready to be of service if needed.


hp 25 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +5 | Per +6 |

Terra wakes up after everyone else. She is obviously still groggy, lifting her glasses to wipe at her eyes as she waits for breakfast and coffee in the morning.

Terra smiles as she takes in the academy. She loved learning about magic. When she enters and walks up to the desk she notices how short she is standing between Felix and Taravel. She frowns when she hears the children. "Gods I hope they doesn't think I'm 'enrolling...' I think I'd kill myself out of embarrassment.

"Uhh, well, I-I've just achieved aptitude in the 2nd circle of magic arts, and I am interested in adding more spells to my spellbook. I-is it possible to do research in your library here?" She asks, nervously steepling her fingers together.


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

Tara was jealous hearing Terra talk with specificity about her magical study. The sorcerer had no real idea about the true origin of her powers, other than the vision she has seen. Perhaps the library could help her learn a little more about magic, strengthening her own.


Darian, Soth-Loren, Emyralda
"Let me count," Estaban says. "15 goblin ears, and 2 hobgoblins. Quite a haul. That will be 190 gold; 10 per goblin and 20 per hobgoblin. And yet, no sign of what holds such a group together." He gives a small sigh. "Your story of their attack sounds true enough for these times. Although they should not attack as such, there is something behind them that is holding them together. If you should find this something, it is a thousand gold for its head."

"As for other matters, I will ask the Gernerals if they have need for your group, and when. Here in Cauldron, you have powerful patrons who would support such groups as yourself. Give me your names, and I'll put out the word for you."

He forwns slightly as a thought crosses his mind. "Many things happen here in Cauldron. Folk sometimes go missing, and the Temple of Sarenrae has had the last two High Preists murdered mysteriously. General Azrinae would like to get to the bottom of those two things, as much as General Golbez would like to solve the problem of the goblin attacks."


Terra, Taravel, Felix

The elf smiles at your statements. "Yes we have one of the finest librarys in all Varisia here. And we do understand about the needs of wizards. To use the library is but a gold per day; if you wish for a room to experiment in, that would be 5 gold per day."

"Or if you wish just to purchase a scroll with a spell upon it, that would be more expensive, but managable. We have several scrolls for sale here. I believe that we have most of the lower magics, and a smattering of the higher levels as well. All arcane, of course. For divine, you must consult with the local temples."

"So, what is your desire?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"The library sounds like just what we need. I'm not a spellcaster, but my two friends here are." He hands the Elf 2 gold


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"Why thank you, Felix. Remind me and I'll take care of your drinks this evening," Tara rubs her hands together excitedly, looking at the area. "Now where to, Terra? Might I tag along to see how you work?"


hp 25 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +5 | Per +6 |

"Oh, Uhm, Thanks..." Terra responds to Felix bashfully.

"Oh, Umm, maybe we should look into conjuration first, it's my specialty... So why are you so interested in magic Taravel??" She reminds me of a female version of Darian. Terra seems to open up a bit when talking about magic.


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"Somehow I have began to develop a little bit of magical talent, I think. I can't look at a book, like you have, and learn magic, though. I was just thinking about magic one day, and I was able to....use a bit of it, I guess. But since then, I haven't been able to have any more breakthroughs. Maybe I can pick up something from you, and learn something I didn't know."

She leans in closer to the mage and whispers, "I can shoot fire from my hands, and I can make myself much bigger after just a few seconds. Those are probably the two most 'magical' things I can do."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 24/24, AC: 14, T: 11, FF: 13, F: +4 , R: +2 , W: +6, CMB: +4 , CMD: 14, INIT: +1, Perception: +7, Male Human Cleric 3
DM Cobalt wrote:
"Although they should not attack as such, there is something behind them that is holding them together."

"This was our belief as well. Hast thou heard of any clues what might be directing them? Or even where they might be based out off?"

DM Cobalt wrote:
"As for other matters, I will ask the Gernerals if they have need for your group, and when. Here in Cauldron, you have powerful patrons who would support such groups as yourself. Give me your names, and I'll put out the word for you."

"That would be splended of thee, my friend. I am Sir Soth-loren, son of Janos Brightblade from the Empire of Taldor"

Bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10.

"Perhaps this" sliding over 10 gp from the money we just recieved,"shalt aid in the putting out of our names, mifriend. . ."

DM Cobalt wrote:


He forwns slightly as a thought crosses his mind. "Many things happen here in Cauldron. Folk sometimes go missing, and the Temple of Sarenrae has had the last two High Preists murdered mysteriously. General Azrinae would like to get to the bottom of those two things, as much as General Golbez would like to solve the problem of the goblin attacks."

Turing towards Darian, but speaking aloud towards everyone, "That seemeth a perfect task for us."


Felix, Taravel, Terra

"Excellent," the elf says, taking the money Felix set down. "You will find the library just at the top of the grand stair, occupying the second floor."
He pushes a pair of metal tokens toward Terra and Taravel. "Just present these at the door, and the custodian will help you find whatever you seek."
He looks at Felix and inquirers, "Is there anything I can help you with? If not the library, then some other information?"


Soth-Loren, Darian, Emyralda

"Sorry," Estaban says, "But what power is behind the goblins, and where they may hide are unknown currently. All I know is that whatever it is, it has managed to hold these goblins in a manner I have not seen before."

At Soth-Loren's offer of the gold, Estaban pushes the money back. "No need to offer money, as I had said before, all adventuring groups are favored here. Your name and actions will be noted, and clamor for you will increase as your deeds do."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"No thank you sir, I'm just here to accompany my companions here. As far as I am aware, I have no Arcane talent, as I am simply a Huntsman. I will keep to myself and not disturb the library." He follows Terra and Taravel up the stairs into the library


DM Cobalt wrote:
"Many things happen here in Cauldron. Folk sometimes go missing, and the Temple of Sarenrae has had the last two High Preists murdered mysteriously. General Azrinae would like to get to the bottom of those two things, as much as General Golbez would like to solve the problem of the goblin attacks."
Soth-Loren the Raven Knight wrote:
"That seemeth a perfect task for us."

"Indeed, milord. I believe our band would be well-suited to investigate both matters," Emyralda responds to Soth-Loren's statement, speaking up for the first time.

"Thank you for the information, Master Estaban," Emyralda says, nodding respectfully to the clerk. "Our group is currently lodging at the Drunken Leviathan, should you wish to reach us."


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2

"Thanks. You've been a big help."

Darian says with a grin, picking up the bag of money and turning to leave.

"That was quick. Terra's probably going to be all day. How about we go check in on her at the library and see what she needs us to pick up, then shop for some supplies and head back to the inn. I think we should head out tomorrow so the goblin trail doesn't get too cold."


hp 25 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +5 | Per +6 |
Taravel wrote:

"Somehow I have began to develop a little bit of magical talent, I think. I can't look at a book, like you have, and learn magic, though. I was just thinking about magic one day, and I was able to....use a bit of it, I guess. But since then, I haven't been able to have any more breakthroughs. Maybe I can pick up something from you, and learn something I didn't know."

She leans in closer to the mage and whispers, "I can shoot fire from my hands, and I can make myself much bigger after just a few seconds. Those are probably the two most 'magical' things I can do."

"Y-you can use magic too?" Terra responds in an incredulous tone, adjusting her glasses as if truly looking at her for the first time. Strong, tall, beautiful, and she can use magic... one day and Bam! she can cast magic?! She didn't even have to study for it... W-what use am I?

"Err... I-I can do both of those spells too..." Terra says weakly.

Terra hands the coins to the custodian at the library and starts to look through the spells.

Terra needs to spend money for writing spells that she doesn't have yet (Darien's got the bounty money right now). Should I assume this is just a chance to look at what they got, Or can I write spells and subtract the money when Darien gives Terra her share?


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"We'll have to compare notes some day, Terra. Maybe I can learn something from you. I'd guess with my limited knowledge, I wouldn't have much you'd care to learn. Unless you felt like clawing someone, that is."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 24/24, AC: 14, T: 11, FF: 13, F: +4 , R: +2 , W: +6, CMB: +4 , CMD: 14, INIT: +1, Perception: +7, Male Human Cleric 3

"I was thinking of petitioning at the temple, I might also inquire after these high priest's murders. Lady Emyralda, wouldst thou be interested in these matters of faith? I would be honoured at they graceful company, as well as Darian's if he should wish. I agree that library research will likely take a significant portion of the day."


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2

"Sounds good. I'll go see Terra and go shopping. See you at the Inn tonight."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 24/24, AC: 14, T: 11, FF: 13, F: +4 , R: +2 , W: +6, CMB: +4 , CMD: 14, INIT: +1, Perception: +7, Male Human Cleric 3

"As is thy wish, my friend. I shall see thee tonight. I shouldn't be long."


Soth-Loren the Raven Knight wrote:
"I was thinking of petitioning at the temple, I might also inquire after these high priest's murders. Lady Emyralda, wouldst thou be interested in these matters of faith? I would be honoured at they graceful company, as well as Darian's if he should wish. I agree that library research will likely take a significant portion of the day."

"Why certainly, Sir Brightblade. I would be happy to accompany you to the Temple of Sarenrae," Emyralda replies with a smile, hooking her arm through his as they head down the street. "Now how do we get to the temple?" she asks, glancing about the streets.


hp 25 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +5 | Per +6 |

"Feel free to ask any questions you want, and you can look at my spellbook if you want."

"And uh, yeah, I'm not to much for, uh... Clawing... Things. But, Uh, Thanks for the offer?" Terra says awkwardly. This conversation is starting to get a bit weird...


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2

It's like he collects them... Darian thought with a grin, waving his goodbyes and wandering in the direction of the library.


Terra, Taravewl, Felix

You climb the grand staircase and find the large double doors to the library wide open. At the door, a desk has been positioned with an older gentleman behind it.
"Greetings, searchers of knowledge. What may I help you find today?" he asks.
Terra and Taravel enter without any fuss, but a gong sounds when Felix tries to enter.
The man frowns, and says, "Sorry, but entry to the library, for any reason, must be paid for." He collects the metal tokens from Terra and Taravel.


Darian
The walk to the Bluewater Academy is long, almost all the way around to the opposite side of Cauldron. But the building is very noticable and easy to find, as its tower is easy to see from a distance.
You enter the main hall, an open hall, with a desk in the center. Doors line the walls, and a grand stairway climbs the back wall (behind where the desk rests). The murmer of children's voices repeating lessons faintly echo in the background.
An elf rises from his seat behind the desk as you enter.

"Greeting to you, sir. What bring you to the Academy?"


Soth-Loren, Emyralda

The streets are bustling, and it is not too hard to find someone who can give you directions to the Temple of Sarenrae.
"All the way across the city to the opposite side, and down to Magma ave. You shouldn't miss it."

The walk takes you past the imposing white and blue Temple of Iomedae, with its pair of huge guardian statues of Iomedae in front. Farther along, you pass close to the dark gothic spire of the temple of Pharasma.

Walking down to Magma ave, you find the golden dome of the Temple to Sarenrae. It doesn't seem to be as large as the other temples, and looks a little worn. A person is sweeping the front steps as you approach.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"Alright. I'm going to go restock some of my supplies"[/] He tells Terra and Taravel. Walking down the staircase, he notices a man near the desk. [b]"Hello Darian. I thought you were helping Soth and Emyralda collect the bounty?"


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"We will find you in a couple hours," Taravel informs Felix as he heads back downstairs.

Turning to the mage, she asks, "Conjuration, you say? That sounds intriguing. Making things appear from nothing and nowhere. That has to be really handy."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 24/24, AC: 14, T: 11, FF: 13, F: +4 , R: +2 , W: +6, CMB: +4 , CMD: 14, INIT: +1, Perception: +7, Male Human Cleric 3
Emyralda wrote:
Emyralda replies with a smile, hooking her arm through his as they head down the street.

Soth-Loren almost jumps in embarrasment at the show of affection, obviously unused to such a beautiful woman being so personal with him, stammering, "I, . . .um. Wha,... what if people see. I, do not, . . " as he looks about and noticing that no one really seems to mind, though a few are obviously smirking at his almost youthful innocence.

:)


Emyralda chuckles good-naturedly at Soth-Loren's discomfiture as she disengages her arm from his. "Relax, good Sir Knight," she says in a friendly tone. "We're merely two friends out for a stroll. Besides," she adds, fingering the colorful silk ribbon woven into the single braid in his dark hair, "I can see that you're already spoken for by one of my people."

As Emyralda and Soth-Loren approach the temple, she calls a greeting to the person sweeping the front steps. "Good day! May Desna smile on you and your endeavors. We were wondering if we could speak to the priest in charge of the temple."


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2

At the front entrance to the library Darian grins. "A girl."

He let's the greeter's confusion rise for a few moments before chuckling and saying. "I'm just messing with you. Is there a shy elven girl perusing your books on magic?"


hp 25 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +5 | Per +6 |

"That's exactly why I love Conjuration. Everyone is so into the spells that blow stuff up, or spells that can enchant and bind people to their will. But Conjuration is the creation of something. There isn't a better school of magic! It can even summon creatures from far off places. That is what really drove me into the school when I was a kid. The idea of making a friend app- er, I-I mean ah..." Terra's face turns pink as she trails off. "W-well uhm, anyway, summoning is one of the spells I'm interested in while i'm here. What Type of magic do you do, umm... Taravel? You said something about claws?"


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"I'm not exactly sure what kind of magic I do. It might sounds crazy, but I think what magic I can do comes from dragons. I'm good with fire spells, and like I said, I can turn my hands into claws. It hurts a bit, and I make quite a bit of noise, so when we leave here, I can show you, if you'd like. I'd hate to get us kicked out of the library, you know."


hp 25 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +5 | Per +6 |

"Ok. Sounds good. Uhm... Can you uh, Reach me that book up there..."


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"Sure can," Tara says as she strains to reach the top shelf. Still not being able to reach the book Terra pointed at, and not wanting to wait while searching for a ladder, she spoke a few magical words and suddenly, a much larger Tara was standing in front of her. She easily grabbed the book and handed it to the meek Mage. "See," she said with a shrug of her shoulders.


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2

Tara and Terra? Oh hell.

Making his way back to the study rooms, Darian sticks his head into a one or two before finding the one Terra was in.

"Special delivery." he says, dropping a bag on the table. "That's your share and mine. Buy what you need."

The bag has 126gp in it.


hp 25 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +5 | Per +6 |

"Transmutation is pretty handy too! And it doesn't look like you need to use any material components either. That must be nice. So do you notice anything different about having draconic blood? Do you find it makes you feel different around others or does it effect you in other ways than magical ability?"

Darian Castilan wrote:
Tara & Terra? Oh hell.

I know! I've been waiting for someone to call Tara by name and to have Terra mistake it for hers.

"Ok." Terra replies, making a mental note to not spend more than half of it. "So, what are you going to be doing then. Did you want to stay and help us choose which spells I should scribe? I might be casting some of them on you."


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2

"That's why I figured I'd give you my share. Of all the stuff I could spend it on, getting a few more options in that book of yours seemed like the best way of stacking the odds in our favor. Don't know what help I'd be in choosing though. The only thing I know about magic is that it doesn't make any damn sense but it's really handy to have on your side."


hp 25 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +5 | Per +6 |

"Sure you could help. Ok, You probably couldn't do much with finding spells or anything, but I could tell you what spells I have for options, and you could help pick them out. Like If I was choosing this spell here... Bull Strength, or this spell here... Blur... Would you rather me scribe, the spell that could make you stronger or one that would make it hard for goblins and monsters to hit you?"


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2

"Oh, hitting harder, definitely. The harder I hit them the less likely they are to hit back."


Sorry for the delay. RL got busy. On with posting!
Oh, and a note for everyone: The library isn't only for spell research. It also contains histories, novels, and other such writings; it is a full library.

Darian:
Yeah, Tara and Terra... That will make using initials as markers a bit more difficult.
Just a reminder: You have to pay 1 GP to get into the library where the girls are (although they will send a person to carry a message to a person inside for you).
And you sort of missed Felix back when you entered.

Felix:
Looks like Darian missed you. What will you do now?


Soth-Loren, Emyralda
"Please, enter," the sweeper says, bowing to both of you. You can tell he is a young lad, and he dashes off deeper into the temple.

The doors in lead to a domed hall, with bench seating surrounding the main alter. The walls are a golden color, and up above, windows let in light, which strikes a crystal globe hanging in the center of the dome. Light is scattered by the globe, illuminating the whole chamber with light. (However, the benches are a bit battered, and the golden walls are showing small cracks where the paint is beginning to peel.)

Soon a figure approachs from somewhere deeper in the structure. A young woman with premature streaks of gray in her rich brown hair steps forward with her hand outstretched in friendship. She wears a yellow robe with golden trim and the symbol of Sarenrae around her neck.
“Good morning,” says the woman. I’m Jenya, the acting high priest. What may I do for you today?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

Off to go restock I guess. Headed for the Smithy to get some special arrows


Felix
You leave the Bluewater Academy, and set out to resupply yourself.
While Cauldron is known for it's smithies, you know the best is Gurnezarn's. It lies along Magma ave also, almost in line with the East Gate. You pass the Temple of Sarenrae as you walk there (just so people know about where they are in relation to each other).

The Smithy is busy, as you would expect it to be. Dwarves and men toil making weapons and items, and the four forges are in use at the back. Bright armors and swords are displayed in front on racks for passers-by to admire. There isn't a sign of old Gurnezarn, but the old dwarf usually worked at a private forge, not liking to be watched as he worked. (Either that, or he was busy with other matters. Rumor claims that he and Gerneral Cid were working on something for Cauldron's defence.)
As you walk up, one of the men tending the front of the smithy notices you, and walks over. "What are you looking for today, good sir?" he asks.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"Hello, I'm looking for special arrows, cold iron and silver. You have any of those?"

751 to 800 of 1,361 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Cobalt's Unshackled City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.