Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Cobalt's Unshackled City

Game Master Craig Mercer

Our heroes are based in Cauldron, the northernmost city in Varisia. There they try to survive missions for the city, intriques, and maybe even save the world... or maybe not.


651 to 700 of 1,361 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Soth-Loren:
"I am sure our paths will cross again," Zenovia answers. "Desna, who guides our travels through life, will ensure that."
She removes a small butterfly pin from her hair, and hands it to you.
"The butterfly is Desna's sign, and will serve as a reminder of our future meeting."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 24/24, AC: 14, T: 11, FF: 13, F: +4 , R: +2 , W: +6, CMB: +4 , CMD: 14, INIT: +1, Perception: +7, Male Human Cleric 3

Zenovia:
Accepting the gift for with as much care as it was give, he fells embaraces for a moment, wishing he had something to offer her in exchange. Then, without even thinking, he removes his ring, a sign of his participation in the Crusades, and also a Holy Symbol, stringing th ring around the necklace of the holy symbol, the places it in her hand, "Perhaps, He will also guard and protect thee when thou travelest through darkness and shadows, where light is hardest to see, at times. Until we meet again, fair one. . ."


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2
Soth-Loren the Raven Knight wrote:
Soth-Loren will walk towards Miss Terra and Mr. Darian, whom he just now sees are awaiting him impatiently, . . . "What?", as if to say why are you both giving me that look?

Darian just bursts out laughing and says "C'mon, lover boy. Of to the next adventure."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 24/24, AC: 14, T: 11, FF: 13, F: +4 , R: +2 , W: +6, CMB: +4 , CMD: 14, INIT: +1, Perception: +7, Male Human Cleric 3

Following Darian's lead, Soth-Loren walks a while, the hint of a smile on his normally grim face, noticable for the first time. "I wonder what this Cauldron is like? Dust thou think I aught to buy a dog as well. I have always been fond of larger dogs. Perhaps a wol. . .",
new adventure awaits. . .


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Felix. What brings you two to this area?"


Female Human (Varisian) Bard (Sound Striker) 3; HP 23/23; AC: 15, T: 12, FF: 13; CMD: 14; Init +3; Percep +5
Taravel wrote:
Tara meets the glance of the female. She was first intrigued by the...plumage of the lady. "I am not certain about him, but I am heading there as well. I'd be happy for company.". She fell in line beside the vibrantly dressed woman. "My name's Taravel. I like your outfit...it's very bright."

"Why thank you," Emyralda replies with a friendly smile. "My name is Emyralda. Pleased to meet you Miss Taravel. And you as well, Master Felix," she nods to both half-elves.

Taravel wrote:
"What brings you two to this area?"

"For me the answer to that question is a bit... complicated," Emyralda replies as she leads Taravel and Felix back toward her clan's caravan. "My family and I are from southern Varisia, but we've been traveling north for the past couple of months at the direction of my great-grandmother, our clan's raunie - our Seer, if you will. I have a touch of the Sight myself, and I've been troubled by strange dreams of late. My great-grandmother believes that my dreams are a sign from Desna, the Great Dreamer, and that She is guiding us to Cauldron," Emyralda explains, unconsciously touching the gold and amber butterfly pendant hanging around her neck.

"According to my great-grandmother's reading of the Harrow, I am to meet five companions in Cauldron, and together we're supposed to stand against a darkness that threatens the land."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"I was hunting around here, and im looking for a place to restock on arrows. Cauldron was the closest village on the map, so im headed there."


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"Well, we would be three, Tara smiles, "...but we seem to be missing a few. I've heard stories about the Harrow. Seems very interesting."


Darian, Soth-Loren, and Terra
The road to Cauldron is well built and maintained, but steep and full of switchbacks and hairpin curves as it winds up the mountain. Traffic on the road is constant, with caravans moving up and down the way. If not for the rest spots constructed along the road (wide enough for at least two large caravans), the way might have been a solid line of travelers.
At the top, a large wall circles the city, with a busy gate piercing the fortifications. The guards at the gate seem to be more occupied with keeping the flow of wagons and horses moving, but still manage to note each group going in or out.
On the otherside of the gate, the panorama of the city opens before you. The city rests on four steps, each lower than the other, down to the lake in the center. The gate lies a short hieght above the first level, allowing the city to be seen in all its glory.
The upper level is full of great buildings and sparkling towers, while the lowest level seems to consist of mostly shabbier buildings and tenements.
As you reach the street level, just as promised, the "Drunken Leviathan Inn" stands directly in front of you.


Felix, Emyralda, and Taravel
Not to rush you, but...
Please keep speaking while I'm moving you.

The Emyralda's caravan is finishing up its rest break when you arrive.
Greetings of the road are exchanged, and the journey again resumed.
Soon the town of Red Gorge comes into view, with its massive, broken walls from an earlier age rent by the deep gorge that gives the town its name. To the east of the town stands a mountain crowned by a defensive wall, and a road winding up the mountain to a gate.
Cauldron.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"There it is, the town of Cauldron, there at the top of the mountain."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 24/24, AC: 14, T: 11, FF: 13, F: +4 , R: +2 , W: +6, CMB: +4 , CMD: 14, INIT: +1, Perception: +7, Male Human Cleric 3

"At least it is no succubi demons. . ." with a cold look at Darian. "Still, one must wonder how Leviathan becomes drunken. I'll secure lodgings, if you wouldn't mind finding us a place to sit and dine. I would like to inquire about a temple in the city. Let us not forget our warnings of the peoples of this city, not to be trusted."

"I also would not at all mind being rid of these dreadful goblin ears as quickly as possible."


Stepping through Cauldron's gates, you can see at least three structures that might be temples.
Almost due south of the gate a short distance away is a imposing golden structure, adorned with the key of Abadar.
Almost directly opposite you across the ring (but a little to the south)is a dark, gothic tower, with the spiral of Pharasma upon it.
A short distance beyond the North Gate (you entered the West Gate) is the stout temple to Iomedae, its white and blue stonework shining pure in the sunlight.
All three temples are on the top level, along Obsidian Avenue. You recall there being a church to Sarenrae, but it isn't imediantly visible to your eyes.


Female Human (Varisian) Bard (Sound Striker) 3; HP 23/23; AC: 15, T: 12, FF: 13; CMD: 14; Init +3; Percep +5
Taravel wrote:
"Well, we would be three, Tara smiles, "...but we seem to be missing a few. I've heard stories about the Harrow. Seems very interesting."

Emyralda's steps falter for a moment at the implications of the Shoanti's words. "Could it be? Could these be two of the five I'm meant to meet?" she silently wonders to herself. "Half elves are not considered members of the Forlorn; besides, Taravel looks to be a warrior, not a wizard. Felix doesn't strike me as being a Weary Knight. I suppose it's possible that either one could be the Philosophical Sellsword. Or what if they're the two that Babicka couldn't See? What if the reason she couldn't See them is because they were literally right in front of us? Could what seems to be a chance meeting of three strangers on the road at the same moment actually be the hand of Fate bringing us together at the appointed time?"

"Yes, it is," Emyralda responds to Taravel's statement regarding the Harrow. "As I imagine you've heard in stories, the Harrow is a method of divination used by the Seers of my people to learn about what has happened in the past, what is happening in the present, and what will come to pass in the future. A reading, known as a Harrowing, is performed using a deck of Harrow cards - 54 cards, each of which symbolizes a topic as well as an ethical and moral stance. The ethical and moral dimensions of a card represent its temporal position and outlook. During a Harrowing the person requesting the reading phrases the knowledge they seek in the form of a single question. The Harrower then shuffles the deck and draws nine cards, placing them in a three-by-three array indicating the positive and negative tidings of events past, present, and future. After the spread is laid out, the Harrower then interprets the meanings revealed by the cards..."

Emyralda pauses to glance at her two new companions, and chuckles at their glazed expressions resulting from her impromptu lecture. "Honestly, it's something you need to experience first-hand to truly begin to appreciate. Come on, if my great-grandmother's feeling up to it, perhaps she'll perform a Harrowing for you before we reach Cauldron."

Arriving back at the caravan, Emyralda introduces Taravel and Felix to her father Chaine, the leader of the clan, and convinces him to allow the half-elves to travel with the caravan to Cauldron.


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"I'd like to see a Harrowing if your grandmother would like to perform a reading. I'm not sure how much weight I'd put to the forecast, but I have an open mind. We all have our own totems and beliefs which others might not understand. My tribe's usual totem spirits weren't for me, but i found my own.

By any chance is there a dragon card in the deck?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"Thank you for allowing us to travel with you. I would also like to see a Harrowing. I dont usually care for fortune telling, but I will give it a shot."

These people seem a little off. Fortune telling? A bunch of scare tactics if you ask me. Oh well, atleast the journey there will be interesting...

Shadow Lodge

HP: 24/24, AC: 14, T: 11, FF: 13, F: +4 , R: +2 , W: +6, CMB: +4 , CMD: 14, INIT: +1, Perception: +7, Male Human Cleric 3

Says the man whose post is #666. . .:)


hp 25 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +5 | Per +6 |

On the road
When Darian hand's Terra the longsword, she nearly drops it on her foot. "Y-you can't be serious..." She says a bit bashfully. It would be nice to get a gift from a guy that wasn't killing things related... Despite her reluctance, Terra is not bad with the blade. "I-I guess I'll take it then, you know, If thats what you think I should do..." She trails off.

---
In Cauldron

...M-maybe if it attacked a ship, carrying a large quantity of ale..." Terra seriously replies to Soth's jest.

Terra nods about lodging and the ears. "Yes, yes, the money and some rest could do us all good. I think I might have opened myself to the 2nd Circle of Magic in that last battle, and I have a ton of studying and learning to do... (sigh) And wizards don't ever share their knowledge for cheap... Now, was there any wizards of prominence or libraries in this town..." Terra trails off into thought.
Knowledge(Local) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 (Wizard Libraries or related subjects in the city)


Female Human (Varisian) Bard (Sound Striker) 3; HP 23/23; AC: 15, T: 12, FF: 13; CMD: 14; Init +3; Percep +5
Taravel wrote:
By any chance is there a dragon card in the deck?

There is a card with a dragon - it's called the Tyrant. It's not associated with nice things...

Rather busy yesterday and today, but should have a post up later this evening.


Female Human (Varisian) Bard (Sound Striker) 3; HP 23/23; AC: 15, T: 12, FF: 13; CMD: 14; Init +3; Percep +5
Taravel wrote:
"I'd like to see a Harrowing if your grandmother would like to perform a reading. I'm not sure how much weight I'd put to the forecast, but I have an open mind. We all have our own totems and beliefs which others might not understand. My tribe's usual totem spirits weren't for me, but i found my own. "
Felix Mairail wrote:
"Thank you for allowing us to travel with you. I would also like to see a Harrowing. I dont usually care for fortune telling, but I will give it a shot."

"If you truly wish to have a reading, the first step is to phrase the knowledge you seek in the form of a single question. Once you've done that, I'll see if my great-grandmother can perform a Harrowing for you."


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"How about we have her tell us if Felix and I are two of the group you are supposed to meet?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"Sounds like a good question to me."


You find that Emyralda's great-grandmother, Iylamora, is not only willing to preform a Harrow reading, but she has prepared for one (as if she knew that you would ask).
Iylamora offers the cards to you to select the card that would represent you in this reading; Taravel selects the Uprising, Felix draws the Paladin, and Emyralda finds herself with the Big Sky.
Taking your cards, Iylamora nimbly folds them into the deck, and her fingers fly (despite their age), shuffling. She then carefully sets face-down the cards for the past, then the present, and finally the future.
Turning over the cards for the past, she gasps a bit at the first card.
"The Liar misaligned! It indicates that a new relationship is formed! This is a strong card, although it is in the past. Who's relationship is not indicated," she gestures at the other cards, "But this relationship will affect you very strongly."

She then flips over the present column.
"Hmmm. The Betrayal and the Survivor, both aligned! This indicates selfishness leads to ruin," she taps the Betrayal, "And this indicates rebirth through ordeal," her finger moves to the Survivor.
"These are now, or soon to pass; be aware of them."

Finally she turns over the last column, the future cards.
"The Fiend, misaligned. This is hopeful as it shows that a dark influence will be overruled. Again, a strong card for you."

She slowly gathers the cards together again.
"As in all harrow reading, there is some bad and some good. I would say there is more good than bad, and even the bad can be avoided with the proper care, now that you have been warned."


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2

Darian seems to relax as soon as they enter the city. He seems to have a knack for effortlessly weaving through the crowds. Terra and Soth found that as long as they stayed close in his wake they hardly noticed the human tide.

Stopping at a vendor selling meat pies from a cart, he gave the man a few coins and bought them lunch, asking he merchant, "We're looking for somewhere we can find books, and also the constible's office. Can you help us out?"


hp 25 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +5 | Per +6 |

Terra follows behind. She doesn't like talking to strangers so she lets the other two converse with the locals. She does keep an eye out thought.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"Thank you for the reading, Ilymora. That's a lot to think about."

Im still not sure what it means, though..l


Darian
"Town Hall's along this road, clockwise, and near the North Gate," the vendor answers, pocketing the money and handing out the meat pies. "Books, on the other hand, that would be a quest. I'd start at the Bluewater Academy, down a street, and counterclockwise. Or maybe Tygot's got some, or Skie's if its magic stuff. But I'd start at Bluewater, anywise."

Looking at Darian's horse, he adds, "Only livery for that animal is Sure Foot's, all the way down on the lakefront. 'Corse, places like this," he points over his sholder at the Drunken Leviathan, "They'll have a boy take it down there for you, and fetch it back when you want."


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2

"Thanks." Darian says, dropping an extra coin in the vendor's hand. "Drunken Leviathan. Sounds like my kind of place."

Looking to the others he says, "How about we get a room, drop our gear and clean up a bit, put out word that we're interviewing for a goblin hunt during dinner and then head to the town hall?"


Female Human (Varisian) Bard (Sound Striker) 3; HP 23/23; AC: 15, T: 12, FF: 13; CMD: 14; Init +3; Percep +5

"Thank you for the reading, Babicka," Emyralda thanks her great-grandmother, bowing her head respectfully before escorting her two new companions from the elderly woman's vardo.

"I know that may have been a bit confusing," Emyralda says to Taravel and Felix once outside. "But the key thing to remember is that the reading was for all three of us, and it indicated that much good could be achieved by the three of us working together. Plus even the bad things we encounter can be avoided or overcome if we're together. Now we just need to find the other three that she Saw earlier."

The young woman glances up the mountain to the defensive walls perched on its top. She shivers suddenly as if touched by a chill breeze. "We need to reach Cauldron quickly. I feel something... important... will happen soon."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 24/24, AC: 14, T: 11, FF: 13, F: +4 , R: +2 , W: +6, CMB: +4 , CMD: 14, INIT: +1, Perception: +7, Male Human Cleric 3

@ Darian

"That seemeth a wise plan. We could all use just a nights rest"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"I like the plan of reaching Cauldron soon. It shouldnt take too much longer if im not mistaken."

Felix settles in with the caravan, takes out a piece of venison, and starts snacking. But he still keeps himself aware of whats going on


hp 25 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +5 | Per +6 |

"Sounds good to me!" Terra adds as they enter the Drunken Leviathan.


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"I agree. Looks like we are closing in on the settlement. I'm interested to see Cauldron for myself.". Tara settles in beside the others, waiting for the caravan to carry them to the new town.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"Yep, there it is, right over there." He points to the settlement. "I have actually spent a good amount of time here in the Cauldron, i'm quite familiar with the city."


Terra, Darian, and Soth-Loren:
Walking into the Drunken Leviathan you find a bustling establishment. On one side of the entrance appears to be the desk for rooms, and on the other, an entry into a busy dining hall. You notice on the walls of both rooms paintings of a leviathan (or so it seems), both drunk and in an absurd location in the city. The front desk has the leviathan dangling off Pharasma’s tower, while the dining hall indicates the interior of some bathhouse with a tipsy leviathan sprawled across several pools.
”Greetings, travelers,” exclaims the man behind the desk. ”How may I be of service this fine day?”


Felix, Taravel, and Elyradla:
Cauldron looms over Red Gorge, and the road up is well marked (and well traveled). It does take some time to climb the long route up the mountain, but soon enough you are at the city gates. After a perfunctory looking over but the guards, you step inside the walls, and finally see Cauldron.
Cauldron drops down to a lake in the center in four stages, with the richest and more prosperous buildings at the top, and the shacks and hovels at the bottom.
In front of you, as you walk down the gate ramp to the nearest level, you find yourselves opposite the Drunken Leviathan Inn.


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

"Well, in my experience, if we are to find additional strangers to form a group, the local inn is always the best bet. Even if we don't locate a new friend, we can locate some cold beverages!"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"Well the Drunken Leviathan is as good of an in as you will find in all of Golgarion. There are usually all kinds of folks going in and out if here."


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2

"Buisness and pleasure, goodman. Name's Darian, and this is Terra and Soth-Loren. First off, we'd like two rooms, next to each other if you have them. Second, we'd love a bite to eat. It's been a long road. Last, we're looking to hire the services of a tracker. There's a royal in it for you if you spread the word enough to get us a few candidates to interview during dinner. If we make the hire tonight in your inn, we'll throw in a few extra coins for saving us time."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

Felix enters the inn, walks over to the barkeep, whom he is quite familiar with, and says
"Hey there old pal, mind pouring me an ale? I need it right about now."

He takes the ale, drinks, and releases a sigh of relief. Turning his attention back to the barkeep, "Anything interesting come up as of late?"


Female Human (Varisian) Bard (Sound Striker) 3; HP 23/23; AC: 15, T: 12, FF: 13; CMD: 14; Init +3; Percep +5

Prior to ascending the mountain to Cauldron

The Zarranovich clan's caravan comes to a halt just outside the broken walls of Redgorge. The Varisians scurry about setting up a temporary camp as Emyralda gathers her gear. "We'll stay for a day or two, see what we can trade, and then head back south," Emyralda's father Chaine informs his daughter. "Your great-grandmother says that Desna has led us here - that you have a destiny that She has set before you. Our vardos can go no further up this mountain, but I believe that the new companions that the Great Dreamer led to you will see you safely to the city at the top. Just remember - when you have fulfilled your destiny, come back to us in the south." Chaine gives his daughter one last hug and a kiss on her forehead before sending her on her way.

Emyralda stops by her great-grandmother Iylamora's vardo to say farewell, and the elderly woman presses a small package into her hands. Emyralda opens the package to find a silver dagger of exquisite craftsmanship. "This was my mother's, crafted for her by my father - one of the most talented weaponsmiths of his time. May it keep you safe in your journeys ahead." Iylamora offers a prayer to Desna asking Lady Luck to smile on Emyralda, Taravel, Felix, and the three companions they have yet to meet. Encouraged by the elderly Seer's benediction, the three new companions set off up the mountain road to Cauldron.

At the Drunken Leviathan Inn in Cauldron

Taravel wrote:
"Well, in my experience, if we are to find additional strangers to form a group, the local inn is always the best bet. Even if we don't locate a new friend, we can locate some cold beverages!"
Felix Mairail wrote:
"Well the Drunken Leviathan is as good of an in as you will find in all of Golgarion. There are usually all kinds of folks going in and out if here."

"That sounds good," Emyralda replies, looking a bit flushed after the long climb to the top of the mountain. "I hadn't realized how accustomed to riding on a vardo I'd become! Why don't you two get us some drinks and I'll see about acquiring some accomodations for us. Perhaps I could get us a discount if they need a performer."

Emyralda approaches the front desk to inquire about rooms and overhears the innkeeper speaking with three patrons. A shock of electricty passes through the young woman's body as she sees that the trio before her consists of two human males - both obviously warriors, with one dressed in knightly garb - plus a female elf dressed in subdued wizardly robes. "Could it be? Have I found the other three companions so quickly?" she silently wonders to herself.

Darian Castilan wrote:
"... Name's Darian, and this is Terra and Soth-Loren. First off, we'd like two rooms, next to each other if you have them. Second, we'd love a bite to eat. It's been a long road. Last, we're looking to hire the services of a tracker. There's a royal in it for you if you spread the word enough to get us a few candidates to interview during dinner. If we make the hire tonight in your inn, we'll throw in a few extra coins for saving us time."

"Excuse me," A sofly melodious voice calls out behind Darian, Terra, and Soth-Loren. Turning about the three spy a stunning, auburn-haired Varisian woman dressed in flowing garb of blue, green, and violet with multi-colored scarves about her neck and waist. "Did you say you were looking to hire a tracker? It just so happens that I have two friends in the dining hall who both possess exceptional outdoors skills."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"Looking for a tracker are you? Well, you found the right guy for the task. I have some respectable skills in that area, plus im handy with a bow and my sword."


HP 35/36, AC 11/11/10, F+5, R +1, W+2 Init. +1, Perc. +9

Tara grabs Felix and makes her way to the bar. "Give me three of something strong and cold," she says, not being sure of the Cauldron specialties.

Out of the corner of her eye, She sees the Harrower already making more friends. "Keep an eye on her, Felix. There's no telling what kind of unsavory characters that she is chatting up right now."


HP 16/35, AC 18, CMD 19/22, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1, Init +2

The big man who had talking to the barkeep grins. "How's that for luck."

Placing a coin on the bar, he says "A pitcher of ale." and turns back to the man who had declared himself a tracker. "Let my buy you and your friends a drink and we can talk business."

Finding a large table toward the back, the big man poured mugs as soon as the serving girl brought them. "I'm Darian, and this is Soth and Terra."


hp 25 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +5 | Per +6 |

Terra nods to the group when Darian says her name.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 24/24, AC: 14, T: 11, FF: 13, F: +4 , R: +2 , W: +6, CMB: +4 , CMD: 14, INIT: +1, Perception: +7, Male Human Cleric 3

"Indeed?" he says softly, either in responce to the idea of trackers or his name, you are not sure. "Come, let us find a table that we may talk. Art thou natives of this Cauldron, that may likewise serve us as guides?" Soth-Loren will wait for Terra to take a seat and help her push her seat in and the other ladies to be seated before himself being seated.

If we have already gotten a room and stowed our traveling gear . . . Soth-Loren wears a vey fine set of clothing, albeit one that is somewhat outdated and with the looks of someone from Galt perhaps. He does still wear more than a few holy symbols of Ragathiel, which I don't know what they even look like, and a single pin of Desna caringly, but speaks cooly. Without much expression. More grim than cold or unfriendly, his accent is thick think eastern european. His long dark hair has a single braid like the Vistani are want to wear as decoration, with some colorful patern woven in fo a silk cloth. He currently has no weapons nor armor.[/ooc]

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"The name is felix, and these are my companions, Taravel and, wait, where did Emyralda go? Anyways, I am from the Cauldron, but I spend
A good amount of time in the wilds too. Im a hunter by trade. If you need any help, I and my companions might be able to help."


The waitress sets down a pair of ale pitchers and 6 mugs.
"Would ya be wantin' any food as well?" she asks. "Oh, an' the innkeep wants to know if'n ya want more rooms, afore they sell out."

Keep up the conversation, I don't need to interupt until you've got a question, or decide to go somewhere.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3, HP 28, AC 16, CMD 18, F +4 R +5 W +4, Init +4, Perc +10

"Well I would like to reserve a room miss. I'll pass on the food for now though."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 24/24, AC: 14, T: 11, FF: 13, F: +4 , R: +2 , W: +6, CMB: +4 , CMD: 14, INIT: +1, Perception: +7, Male Human Cleric 3

Standing to speak with the serving girl, Might I bother you for wine rather than this, motioning at the ale. Something beholden to, . . . a better time, if thou hast it. And I would indeed like a room. Miss Terra would require one with a desk, I imagine, and I would need one with at least a window to observe the rising sun in it's majesty, Madame. Master-Warrior Darian, needest thou a ahaven with room for thy practice?

Onc she leaves, Soth-Loren returns attentively to the conversation at hand Looking at each of the three newer adventures in the eye, What is it that thou seekest in life? Dust tou hold to any faith strongly? Who art thou, truely? We all, every man holdest thy own secrets, and I am not asking thee to impart such personal a discussion, just that I would like to know thee more.

651 to 700 of 1,361 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Cobalt's Unshackled City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.