Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Carpe's Serpents Skull

Game Master Byden

The merchant ship Jenivere has embarked upon a voyage from Magnimar to distant Eleder, in a land of jungles and ancient ruins. Our heroes have been picked up at one of the many ports along the way, and now head for the myth shrouded Mwangi expanse.


201 to 250 of 2,132 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

Alexite exacts his revenge with a fearsome blow that shatters chitin and sends the eurtypterids down into a pile of gore soaked limbs, unmoving.

A cursory examination reveals that the door to the supply room the creatures were trying to smash their way into is jammed, though its already badly damaged by the creatures and ought not to be too difficult to break. Flood runs out from beneath the door, largely congealed...

Victory! Gain 160 XP each.

Perception DC 10:
You can make out a trail of dried blood, leading across most of the hold to the storeroom at the back.

Cheliax

Male Human Inquisitor 3 HP 27/27 | AC 18 FF 17 Touch 11 Saves +4/+2/+5 |Init +3| Percep +8

Perception
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

"There is a trail of dried blood leading to those doors" Joll says while pointing along the trail with a sweep of his arm. "Quinta, bring the lights over here, please."


HP: 12/18 | AC: 17/13/14 | Saves: 0/+6/+3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +11 (+12 vs. traps) | Evasion | Fast Stealth |

Jack nocks an arrow and pulls back on the bowstring. The creature dies before he can release the arrow, however. With a relaxed sigh, his tension on the bow subsides. "If I never see one of these things again, it'll be too soon.", he grumbles.

He nods at Joll's observation, having noticed the trail as well. "Either their last meal managed to escape them behind that door, or the scent of blood drew them here. We should investigate -- and quickly."

Jack makes his way to the storeroom door and examines it for a moment. Unless he notices something especially out of the ordinary, he tries to jerk the stuck door open, or kick it in if that fails. Strength check?

Rolls:
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Strength: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


***INACTIVE*** HP 24/24, AC 17/T11/FF16, F: +5/R: +2/W: +4; Init: +1, Perc: +1 Chelaxian Human Life Oracle/3

"I believe I can help the rest of you." The portly Chelaxian smiles as he rubs his hands together, a smile that turns into a great gust of a laugh as he spreads his hands wide. A feeling of warmth spills forth from him, filling everyone in the group.

Channel energy, heals: 1d6 ⇒ 6 HP


Female Human (Chelish) Bard 1 / Sorcerer 2; Initiative +2, Perception +4, hp 19, AC 14 (+2 Dex, +2 armour), Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7

Quinta whistles a brief tune, conjuring more lights to illuminate the trail of blood and the door. She sheathes her blade with an unnecessary flourish.

"A nice bit of sport before supper, this," she says in a jaunty tone. "And dinner is already taken care of, with no repellent little crabs to contend with." She gestures at the dead lobstrosities.

"I say!" the girl calls out as she approaches the door. "Can you hear us? The sea-beasts are dead, you can come out if you are able!"

Ending Bardic Performance, casting another Dancing Lights. Perception check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19.


Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

Jack finds the door firmly wedged though it does seem like a little more power might jerk it open. Quinta receives no reply from the otherside of the door.


HP: 12/18 | AC: 17/13/14 | Saves: 0/+6/+3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +11 (+12 vs. traps) | Evasion | Fast Stealth |

As Jack struggles with the door, he calls out over his shoulder: "A little help!?"


Female Human (Chelish) Bard 1 / Sorcerer 2; Initiative +2, Perception +4, hp 19, AC 14 (+2 Dex, +2 armour), Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7

"If you insist," Quinta says, her voice dubious, but she does put her shoulder to the door.

Strength check: 1d20 ⇒ 12.


Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

To save time, since its not a tough DC.

With a concerted effort the group soon manage to jerk the door open to reveal the supply room beyond.

They are greeted by the sight of Alton Devers, the Jenivere's once affable first mate, slumped against the far wall pale and, from the amount of blood and the stench of voided bowels, obviously dead. He wears a suit of fine studded leather armor, and a beautiful short sword caked in gore in clutched in his stiff fingers.

The heal skill can be used to examine wounds and try to identify a cause of death, etc.

Other than the unfortunate first mate, the room contains four large canvas sheets, a block and tackle, three fishing nets, a grappling hook, two bullseye lanterns, 12 flasks of lantern oil, 150 feet of hemp rope, and seven shovels.


Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

My last post appears to have disappeared...

With the groups combined effort the door is finally jerked open. In the supply room beyond you see the Jenivere's affable first mate Anton Devers slumped against the back wall. From the copious amounts of blood, and the stench of voided bowels the first mate is clearly dead.

Dever's rigid fingers still clutch the hilt of a finely made shortsword, and he is dressed in a set of well made studded elather armor you have never seen him wearing before. Aside form the late first mate the supply rooms contains four large canvas sheets, block and tackle, three fishing nets, a grappling hook, three bullseye lanterns, fifteen flasks of lantern oil, 150 feet of hemp rope, and six shovels.


***INACTIVE*** HP 24/24, AC 17/T11/FF16, F: +5/R: +2/W: +4; Init: +1, Perc: +1 Chelaxian Human Life Oracle/3

"Hm. All of this will be useful; best we wrap up the smaller items in the spare sails and carry them out. With all due haste, of course! But we should also give Master Devers a bit more ceremony once we've gathered what we need." Dragolan suits action to words, lays down one of the canvas sheets, and begins to pile the less fragile and more portable gear on it (i.e., everything but the shovels, lanterns, and oil).

Cheliax

Male Human Inquisitor 3 HP 27/27 | AC 18 FF 17 Touch 11 Saves +4/+2/+5 |Init +3| Percep +8

Joll grabs a shovel in his off-hand and looks about the room for anything that might look out of place. He has seen hidden compartments in ships before and wants to find secret stashes in this room.

If possible he will take 20 on Perception. If not:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Alexite sheathed his falchion after cleaning off the gore from the lobstrosity.

He noticed Joll looking around to see if there is anything else in the hold and did the same.

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

He picked up his share of supplies and hastened the others. "Thank you Dragolan for the healing. I will carry Devers out as long as everyone else can carry the supplies found in the ship. We can bury him on the island. But we must hurry; the tide is getting closer. Has anyone checked the rest of the ship? I haven't seen the inside of the captain's quarters but I would imagine that if there was anything of value on the ship, it would be there.


***INACTIVE*** HP 24/24, AC 17/T11/FF16, F: +5/R: +2/W: +4; Init: +1, Perc: +1 Chelaxian Human Life Oracle/3

"Bury him on the island? Surely not! The man was a sailor, and he deserves a final voyage."


Dragolan Canario wrote:
"Bury him on the island? Surely not! The man was a sailor, and he deserves a final voyage."

"I don't have much experience with sailors and ships but if you think it's best then that's what we'll do.


Male Half-Elf HP 7/7, AC-12/T-12/FF-10, F+0/R+2/W+3, Init+2, Per+2

"We'll see to his final voyage, but first let's make sure that he's the last person who needs such attention on this island. We can wrap him up in one of the canvas sheets, and use the others to carry the supplies. In any case, I like not the groans this ship is making. We should collect what we need and move back to the shore."


Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

There is still the forecastle, which remains intact, which contains the Captain's cabin and galley.


***INACTIVE*** HP 24/24, AC 17/T11/FF16, F: +5/R: +2/W: +4; Init: +1, Perc: +1 Chelaxian Human Life Oracle/3

"If we're that pressed for time, perhaps Alexite, Jack, and Joll can go investigate the captain's cabin. After we are packed and have moved the goods to dry land I'll take a look in the galley; if we are very lucky, all the soup will be gone, but there may be other foodstuffs to abstract."


Female Human (Chelish) Bard 1 / Sorcerer 2; Initiative +2, Perception +4, hp 19, AC 14 (+2 Dex, +2 armour), Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7

Odd; I didn't see any notification of new posts.

Quinta walks over to Anton Devers, goes to one knee and gently closes his eyes. She heaves a quiet sigh and shakes her head.

"I would rather burn his body, then scatter the ashes to the waters," she says. "He was a kind and honourable man. He deserves better than to become food for some filthy beast after he died fighting them."

Without waiting for a reply, Quinta takes the shortsword from Anton's hand and starts to wrap him up in one of the canvas sheets.


Dragolan Canario wrote:
"If we're that pressed for time, perhaps Alexite, Jack, and Joll can go investigate the captain's cabin. After we are packed and have moved the goods to dry land I'll take a look in the galley; if we are very lucky, all the soup will be gone, but there may be other foodstuffs to abstract."

Alexite mulled over Dragolan's suggestion. "Just wait. I don't think we need to split up just yet. Let's just get things packed and ready to travel on short notice and we can all go to the forecastle and check out the captain's office and galley."

He shook his head, "You can bet that if there's anything left of value, it will probably be under lock and key and I have no skill in opening things up unless I smash them."

He cleared his throat, "Ahem, does anyone here have the skills to open up things without using keys?"


HP: 12/18 | AC: 17/13/14 | Saves: 0/+6/+3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +11 (+12 vs. traps) | Evasion | Fast Stealth |

Jack gave Alexite an incredulous look. "Under these circumstances, I think it's prudent to mention that I have a knowledge of such things. Don't ask me why, don't ask me how, just point me to where I'm needed." He didn't seem overly concerned with the fact that they were sharing a space with the corpse of someone they once knew as a living person. His expression was cold, as if all the emotion had completely drained from his face.

He reaches out for the short sword that Quinta took from Anton's corpse. "I'll hold onto that, if you don't mind."


Female Human (Chelish) Bard 1 / Sorcerer 2; Initiative +2, Perception +4, hp 19, AC 14 (+2 Dex, +2 armour), Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7

"Yes, yes, fine," Quinta says, and hands the sword over with a shrug. "Now, will someone help me with... this?" She indicates the wrapped body.


Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

Between you you are able to carry the body out onto the deck with relative ease and dignity. While moving Anton you note that several of his wounds do not seem to exhibit the kind of injuries Alexite is now all too familiar with.

The rest of the goods are brought out and with the aide of Lydran's rope Sasha begins passing things up to Jask.

Heal DC 16:
Anton has several rapier wounds, though they are slightly older and it seems to have been the eurypterid's poison that finished him off. Of those aboard the Jenivere only the Captain, Sasha, and Gerik carried such weapons that you saw and Gerik's is too small for the wounds.

Cheliax

Male Human Inquisitor 3 HP 27/27 | AC 18 FF 17 Touch 11 Saves +4/+2/+5 |Init +3| Percep +8

Heal Check
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Joll looks at Devers' corpse before it is wrapped in the sail and meerly shakes his head. "Poor bastard. If we are to bury him at sea as a sailor, we should keep that sail. Most of the time they simply cover the body with the sail on a board and incline it over the deck. Then they slide the body down and keep the sail. That canvass might do us more good on the island than it would for him now."

"Let's see what else we can salvage before the ship goes down."


***INACTIVE*** HP 24/24, AC 17/T11/FF16, F: +5/R: +2/W: +4; Init: +1, Perc: +1 Chelaxian Human Life Oracle/3

Heal check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

As Dragolan passes Joll and prepares to pass a makeshift sack of supplies up the ladder, he glances down at Devers' body. "Hm. Interesting...was there any blood on that sword of his, by chance?"


Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

Anton's sword seems to be smeared with a mixture of blood sand and grime, its probable a lot of it belonged to him.


***INACTIVE*** HP 24/24, AC 17/T11/FF16, F: +5/R: +2/W: +4; Init: +1, Perc: +1 Chelaxian Human Life Oracle/3

While Sasha passes the supplies up to Jask, Dragolan will head for the fo'c'sle and the captain's cabin. Although he doesn't usually trail humans, he'll look for tracks on the deck; anything that might help him make sense of what happened here.

Survival check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


HP: 12/18 | AC: 17/13/14 | Saves: 0/+6/+3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +11 (+12 vs. traps) | Evasion | Fast Stealth |

Jack exits the hold, giving Anton's sword a cursory examination as he walks up the stairs to the deck. It was covered in blood and other filth, but he could already tell it was a nicer specimen than the one he currently carried. If nothing else, he could make his time on the island slightly more stylish.

"Poor bastard. Might as well help myself.", he thought.

He wiped away the blood and flicked the blade in a downward arc to get rid of whatever gore had been attached to it. He'd have time to give it a more proper cleaning later. He drew his own short sword, stabbed it into the wood of the deck, and sheathed Anton's blade in his own scabbard.

As he saw Dragolan walking past him towards the captain's cabin, he called out: "Wait up, Canario. I'll give you a hand."

Jack didn't really know what Dragolan was looking for, but he tried to make a good show of investigating the deck right along with him. (Aid Another)

"We should pick up our pace. The tide's rolling in and I've got a bad feeling.."

Rolls:
Aid Another: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
(Jack is so helpful. :p)


Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

Moving along.

Those of the group who wish to do so move on throughto the galley, where they find the corpse of the ship's burly cook. The cause of his death is obvious, for their are two madly inflamed punctures about six inches apart upon the back of his meaty neck.

A search of the room reveals little of value, three cast iron pots, two chopping knives, and enough food for two people to eat for a single day - the majority having been stored below decks and now lost to the sea.

Cheliax

Male Human Inquisitor 3 HP 27/27 | AC 18 FF 17 Touch 11 Saves +4/+2/+5 |Init +3| Percep +8

"This is useful gear" Joll says while grabbing a pot and a knife and storing them in his backpack.


Alexite kept looking while others picked up useful items for survival in the island but the ranger didn't want to stay on the island; he was looking for something to help him get out.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Alexite is looking for the equivalent of a modern-day flare; is there such a thing? How did the ships of that era signal that they were in trouble?

We've been to the galley; what's left? Captain's quarters?


Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

Flags?

Alexite sees nothing that might make an obvious signal in the galley - certainly none of the pots or utensils are anything like shiny enough to reflect light.


***INACTIVE*** HP 24/24, AC 17/T11/FF16, F: +5/R: +2/W: +4; Init: +1, Perc: +1 Chelaxian Human Life Oracle/3

Dragolan shivers at the sight of the wounds on the cook, his drugged hallucination seemingly come to life.


HP: 12/18 | AC: 17/13/14 | Saves: 0/+6/+3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +11 (+12 vs. traps) | Evasion | Fast Stealth |

"Nothing we can do for him. I'm afraid he might be a bit too heavy to lift. Maybe you could roll him onto a tarp or a piece of the sail and drag him." Jack shrugged and gave the galley a once-over, but didn't bother rifling through any of what was left there.

"Let's check the captain's quarters and then get off this crate."


Female Human (Chelish) Bard 1 / Sorcerer 2; Initiative +2, Perception +4, hp 19, AC 14 (+2 Dex, +2 armour), Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7

"Maybe we should set this hulk on fire when we are done with it," Quinta suggests. "It won't burn long, but passing ships might see the smoke and investigate."

Perception to find anything interesting or useful as Quinta goes: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13.


HP: 12/18 | AC: 17/13/14 | Saves: 0/+6/+3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +11 (+12 vs. traps) | Evasion | Fast Stealth |

"That's not a bad idea, but we do have to consider the fact that we may not be alone here. I've read stories of hostile, bloodthirsty savages. Bright lights and smoke would certainly attract their attention. You know.. if they exist... which I'm not saying they do." Jack pursed his lips and cleared his throat uncomfortably.


Female Human (Chelish) Bard 1 / Sorcerer 2; Initiative +2, Perception +4, hp 19, AC 14 (+2 Dex, +2 armour), Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7

"I'm not suggesting we stick around," Quinta says. "Just light the fire, then head for that light-house. Isn't that where ships would go to dock anyway? I mean, the Jenevere tore its hull in this spot, right? Must be some kind of reef or something out there. Right?"

When she spots Jack's shortsword, driven into the ship's deck, Quinta pulls it out and stows it in her pack. [

"If my old fencing tutor taught me one thing besides pretty flourishes and to guard your vitals," she says, "it's that there is no such thing as having too much cutting power. Mind you, I had to get her drunk before she'd trot out useful advice, so she was six sheets to the wind when she told me so."


Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

Entering the Captain's cabin the first thing that catches your eyes is a gaping hole in the far wall. The room is a wreck, and much of its contents have spilled out into the sea below.

His desk lies upturned and wedged in the gap, thankfully too large to fall through, several draws have spilled out, but three remain. A casual search revealing one to be locked, and the others to contain a ring of keys (none of which fit the locked draw), several sea charts and maps, and the Captain's log.

Aside from the desk a footlocker leaning against the desk contains a holy symbol of Nethys, a finely crafted dagger with the mask of Nethys depicted upon the hilt, a suit of leather armor, a spell component pouch, and two potions.


***INACTIVE*** HP 24/24, AC 17/T11/FF16, F: +5/R: +2/W: +4; Init: +1, Perc: +1 Chelaxian Human Life Oracle/3

"If I am not mistaken, the contents of the footlocker likely belong to the onetime prisoner. Master Sand, would you care to have a look at the locked drawer?" Dragolan pulls the footlocker out of the cabin. "Master Jask! You may find these useful."


"Good, this is good," mumbled Alexite as he made way for Jack to put his skills to good use.

The ranger picked up the sea charts, maps, and, most importantly, the captain's log. "No time now but I'll read you all a story tonight over a campfire and some lobster."

Cheliax

Male Human Inquisitor 3 HP 27/27 | AC 18 FF 17 Touch 11 Saves +4/+2/+5 |Init +3| Percep +8

Joll looks about the cabin for anything that has not garnered the attention of his companions.

Perception
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

"I did not get the impression that the Captain wielded magic" Joll says while looking at the pouch of spell components and the symbol of Nethys. He makes a point to watch Jack to see what the shifty man finds in the drawer.


Male Half-Elf HP 7/7, AC-12/T-12/FF-10, F+0/R+2/W+3, Init+2, Per+2

"Didn't Jask say he'd lost his holy symbol? I believe I heard him mention Nethys's name earlier, and I'm sure he could put the those spell components to use."


***INACTIVE*** HP 24/24, AC 17/T11/FF16, F: +5/R: +2/W: +4; Init: +1, Perc: +1 Chelaxian Human Life Oracle/3

"I recall Master Jask saying that he followed Nethys, and that the captain had his holy symbol."


Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

Jask enters shortly after Dragolan calls him and exclaims happily,

"Ah, my possessions! Many thanks, now I can truly be of use, I am no warrior, but I can heal passing well. And please take the potions, it is the least I can do for my freedom, they will both cure moderate wounds."

He rushes forward and plucks the holy symbol up cradling it lovingly,

"I hardly felt whole without this."


Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

A quick galnce at the nautical maps reveals one that shows the western coast of Garund and plots the Jenivere's course to Sargava - there is no Suggler's Shiv marked on that map. A second map of desperation bay reveals the island of Smuggler's Shiv - in outline at least - and it bears one word DANGER.

Smuggler's Shiv Map


***INACTIVE*** HP 24/24, AC 17/T11/FF16, F: +5/R: +2/W: +4; Init: +1, Perc: +1 Chelaxian Human Life Oracle/3

"That could be useful, once we figure out where we are...and where this lighthouse is."


HP: 12/18 | AC: 17/13/14 | Saves: 0/+6/+3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception: +11 (+12 vs. traps) | Evasion | Fast Stealth |

Sorry about that, guys! I had a late night getting in.

Jack squints at Quinta a moment before laughing it off. "You're probably right! I like to think of every contingency whenever possible." He smiles as she plucks up his sword. "I also like to travel light."

With a hop in his step, he creeps into the captain's cabin behind everyone else. It doesn't take much prodding to get him over to the locked drawer, and a few seconds later, he has drawn a small leather parcel. Inside the parcel are several gleaming metallic instruments, three of which he delicately selects.

A few moments are spent in quiet concentration as he slides the tools in and out of the lock. "I'll try to be quick, but locks are much like women... you've just got to work until you find the right spot."

Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Female Human (Chelish) Bard 1 / Sorcerer 2; Initiative +2, Perception +4, hp 19, AC 14 (+2 Dex, +2 armour), Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7

"You may be better off with a lock, me ole chummy," Quinta says, a subtle little smile on her lips. "It won't lie and tell you you've found it to spare your ego or to get your money from you."


Lacedon Monster Info:
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 hp 13 (2d8+4) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2

The lock clicks open with little resistance at Jack's ministrations revelaing a beautiful, dark, wooden model of the Jenivere in a bottle, a bottle of what looks like very expensive Brandy, a small coffer containing 600gp, and a leather satchel containing no less than fourteen potions.


Female Human (Chelish) Bard 1 / Sorcerer 2; Initiative +2, Perception +4, hp 19, AC 14 (+2 Dex, +2 armour), Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7

"Let's pack it all up and look it over once we're back on solid ground, shall we?" Quinta suggests. "I am starting to feel very uncomfortable on this teetering hulk."

201 to 250 of 2,132 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Souls for Smuggler's Shiv All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.