Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Part 2: SWORD OF VALOR (table 3)

Game Master Camris

SECTION ONE: Crusader's March
Now invested with righteous mythic power, Our Heroes are tasked with their first mission. Lead an army to recapture the citadel city of Drezen, lost in the First Crusade, and the crusaders’ Relic of power!
->Kyra's Killer Loot Tracker<-
STRATEGIC MAP
KEEPERS CANYON TACTICAL MAP


201 to 242 of 242 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Elf Male. Hp 63/63 Magus(Bladebound) 5/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +7| Ref +4| Will +7| Per +12| pool 4/4

Grimstar: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Carilain attacks again, slashing with a two handed grip.

Attacks C if he still stands after Thetin's attack. If C was dropped, he attacks H.


F Aasimar (Angelkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 6/Mythic Tier 1: Archmage HP: 44/434 F+4 R+4 W+5. Init +2. Prception +0 AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15)

Eyes glowing with divine fury, Alorah strides into the chamber moving in behind Kelden (F,7) extending her hand to send a brilliant stream of golden flame washing over Kyra's opponent.

Heavenly fire vs Touch AC: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 2 = 25
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Confirm vs Touch AC: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 - 2 = 16
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Round 4________________________

Kyra Greenstar________
Kyra stumbles slightly from the weapon impact, but then immediately counterattacks with a powerful, upward slash of her scimitar into the torso of the cultist!
Completely bisects Red 2 vertically.
Kyra she will move into K10 to setup a flank position on Red H.

Kelden Sunblade_______
Shifting his shield to hopefully deflect any attack from the foe to his left (B7) He moved forward to stand beside Sir Thetin half turning to hack back into The doomed foe almost between He and Kankai. (B7 again)
And down goes number 7!

(npc)Kankai______
Kankai tumbled evasively to flank the Brimorak, then attacked and hit, doing minor damage.

Thetin Dorvas______
Thetin, seeing Red C swinging in, fills himself with mythic power. This allows him swing around unnaturally fast, getting his shield into place Thetin activates sudden block.
Red C rerolls, and Thetin blocked it!
Using this burst Thetin then retaliates with Radiance against Red C.
And Radiance mangles Red C, who falls and does not rise.
Now Thetin continues to pummel the Brimorak, laying into it with everything he's got.
Radiance hit like a piledriver, splattering the Brimorak in flaming gobbets. It has no time to scream.

Carilain Riveroak_______
Carilain attacks again, slashing with a two handed grip.
Grimstar passed all the way through Red H, and he collapsed.

Alorah_______
Eyes glowing with divine fury, Alorah strides into the chamber moving in behind Kelden (F,7) extending her hand to send a brilliant stream of golden flame washing over Kyra's opponent.
With both of Kyra’s opponents down, Alrah stepped to touch Red 8. And with a blaze of sun bright fire, he is burned to ash.

This battle is over.


These cultists all have the same thing; chain shirt, glaive, dagger, unholy symbol and 10gp each.
The Brimorak, despite his rank, only carried an ordinary longsword (whos flames extinguished when he fell) and a couple of gold forearm vembraces.

In the back rooms, in a former storage locker are the pitiful remnants of the soldiers who were guarding this ford before the demon hordes overran them. Only a handful of wounded survivors remain of the small contingent that once guarded the area.
Currently led by a sergeant named Kamilo Dann (LG female human fighter 3), the survivors number a dozen in all.


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Thetin wipes the brimorak's gore off of Radiance. The last of his injuries fade within seconds as his mythic power continues to heal him. Seeing the rest of his comrades still up, but injured, Thetin volunteers to scout out the rest of the fort with anyone that wishes to join him. Upon finding the wounded survivors, Thetin wastes no time in tending to them. Waves of positive energy pours out of him, healing the survivors of their wounds.
two channel positive energies, -4 LoH.
3d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 3) = 11
3d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 3) = 14

After healing them, he then identifies the leader. "It is good to see some of you survived this fresh slice of hell. However before anything else, do you know where the sword of valor is being kept?" He asks the man.


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Disregard the thing with the sword of valor, forgot that we are not in Drezen


Elf Male. Hp 63/63 Magus(Bladebound) 5/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +7| Ref +4| Will +7| Per +12| pool 4/4

"So you were part of the garrison here?" Carilain asks the survivors. "Tell us what happened."


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 22/22 | MP - 5/5 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4

Kyra lets out a sigh and glances over at Kelden with a wink before she sets about the grim task of ensure none of these foul beasts would ever walk this world again. With that done, she joins the others at the survivors.


The survivors fell to their knees and raised their arms as the positive energy washed over them, healing their physical injuries.
Standing up again, they saluted Thetin automatically.
”I’m sorry sir, but we were off duty. There was no alarm, they were just suddenly… there. Wearing our uniforms too. They just took us in our bunks.” She said sadly.
Kamilo puts on a brave face, and the rest of the survivors swear that her assurance and leadership kept the other soldiers from despair, even when some of them were taken away every few hours by Umestil (the Brimorak Commander) for sacrifice— or worse.
The dozen survivors are in no shape to keep the ford protected, but they do know that a greater army lies somewhere to the north in a place called “Keeper’s Canyon.”

Knowledge (geography) DC25:

Keeper’s Canyon is the one that contains the Ahari riverbed; knowing that a greater army lies in wait there will help you in that battle.

Kamilo volunteers to lead her survivors back south to Kenabres to report that the ford has fallen— Queen Galfrey will send more troops
to reoccupy it soon enough, allowing your army to continue on their northern march.


Outside, Company B executes a flawless charge attack and won an overwhelming victory over the enemy second company.
Company C also won handily, though it took longer.
Company A ran into some bad luck and took some casualties (1d6 ⇒ 5 lost) before also achieving victory.
The battlefield is yours!.


Anevia returned to make her scouting report.
"Only two fled NorthEast, we got them both before they could report."


F Aasimar (Angelkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 6/Mythic Tier 1: Archmage HP: 44/434 F+4 R+4 W+5. Init +2. Prception +0 AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15)

"Good. It means if we keep moving swiftly me might retain the element of surprise for a while longer." Alorah says in response. "I think letting Kamilo lead them back is our best move."


Male Keleshite Human HP (45/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +5, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (6)

"We could offer those who wish to get retribution to fall in with Company A, they took some casulties. It wont take many to inform the Queen of this places... fall."

He offered adding his healing energies to any who needed it.

He moved of course to Kyra and let the healing of the Dawnflower tend her hurts.

empowered cure moderate wounds: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 8) + 6 = 21

So 31 hit points restored to Kyra :)
To Kyra
" Are you well sis.... Are you Kyra. It would pain me greatly if you were to be too injured."

He began coloring more than a bit at the admittance outloud.


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 22/22 | MP - 5/5 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4

"That is an excellent suggestions, Kelden. We will make a general out of you one day." She smiles and closes her eyes as the warmth healing of Sarenrae heals her wounds. "That is much better, thank you." She puts her hand on his cheek. "I'm okay, Kelden. It would take more than a few tieflings to send me to The Dawnflower. I am no delicate desert flower, but thank you for your concern, dear." She stares into his eyes for a moment longer than she anticipated before clearing her throat.

She suddenly seemed to be aware of the wetness on her checks and wipes at it, staring at the strange discoloration. "What is this?"


Elf Male. Hp 63/63 Magus(Bladebound) 5/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +7| Ref +4| Will +7| Per +12| pool 4/4

"We should check the store rooms here. We might be able to resupply the army if we are lucky."


The survivors are deeply demoralized at the moment. If someone bard like or paladinish could exert an ability to modify morale, they would be able to sign up with your army.


Carilain wrote:
"We should check the store rooms here. We might be able to resupply the army if we are lucky."

Sir Aron nodded his agreement and started issuing orders to that effect. The crusaders grumble loudly at this, and there are many upturned noses at the basic equipment of the tiefling cultists; they trudge reluctantly forward and obey nevertheless.

The army is able to recoup several units worth of supplies the tieflings won't be using anymore.

Lord Horgus goes even further than that, having his crews take everything that isn't nailed down, and then pulling the nails and taking the material too.
"Thank the gods we recovered those supplies..." he is heard to mutter.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 22/22 | MP - 5/5 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4

Kyra notices that the survivors appear very despondent. "Perhaps a dance to cheer up the troops? Something to distract them from the horrors of the war? Gather everyone around, please." While the troops gather, she changes out of her blood-soaked armor. She then begins a very elegant, but invigorating dance from Sothis in hopes of raising the morale of the men and women that, up until today, had likely believed their deaths to be very imminent.

Perform (Dance): 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37


Male Keleshite Human HP (45/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +5, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (6)

He had planned to go amongst the troops and continue to heal whom he could by channeling holy energies amongst them... and he even started to ...until he glanced over and caught Kyra's dance. Then he was enthralled and found himself staring watching every graceful turn and spin.


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Thetin was getting ready to raise the survivors moral with a rousing speech, but was stopped cold by Kyra's dancing. Watching for a just a short time he realizes this nothing he could say could match the enthralling and uplifting nature of Kyra's dance. He turned to ask Kelden a question, but upon seeing his face decides to leave him undisturbed to watch. He decides he is no longer needed with the survivors anymore and heads off. "The light shines brightest in the darkest caves." he says with a grin on his face as soon as he's alone. He leaves the fort to find Irabeth and discuss the intel the survivors have about the greater army at Keeper's Canyon.


F Aasimar (Angelkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 6/Mythic Tier 1: Archmage HP: 44/434 F+4 R+4 W+5. Init +2. Prception +0 AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15)

Taking in the captivating beauty of Kyra's dance, Alorah takes the opportunity to simply enjoy something positive amid all the chaos.


The entire army approves of Kyra's dance!
The survivors are emboldened enough to volunteer for your army!


General Irabeth listens to Thetin's report and nods.
"Very good!
"Forwarned, we should have the advantage at the Keeper's Canyon.
"And with any luck we stopped any word of our attack here from reaching the enemy there."


Stat wise, the survivors signing up with your army heals it of 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 points of damage, regaining full power.
With all the equipment strewn about the battlefield, they are able to re-equip even better than what they started with.
Arabeth assigns them to the rearguard for the moment, to let them rest and regain morale in a relatively safe position.


The next day, you sanctify the graves of your dead in proper ceremony, gather your army in its serried ranks, then march north again. This time on the Western side of the river.

As you continue north along the western banks of the West Sellen River, you gradually realize that you’re skirting the edge of the true Worldwound itself.
The world around you becomes oppressive in ways you have never experienced before. Strange and alien things seem to exist on this side of the river—even though you are not really heading into the seriously blighted lands yet, the sky above seems darker and dimmer, and no vegetation grows on the desolate ground.
You see that no easy route inland exists once you start north—the cliffs of the gorge are steep, and impassible for an army like yours.


STRATEGIC OVERLAND MAP


Two days of unopposed travel later, you come to the approaches of Keepers Canyon.

Putting together maps, eyewitness accounts and old Pathfinder journals about the area, you start to analyse the tactical situation here.

Keeper’s Canyon lies at the point at which the now-dry Ahari River once fed into the West Selen. It was once a holding of Drezen—a small town that helped to facilitate shipments to and from Drezen.
Today, only the shells of a few stone buildings remain, along with a half-dozen leaning pilings in the river from what was once an extensive
maze of piers.

And when Anevia's scouts report back, they reveal that the place is full of Tieflings.


Anevia finishes putting markings on the tactical map and stepped back to look it over.
"Well now. Look at all that.
"Scouts report another all Tiefling army.
"It's hard to tell, but we think they're about the same size as the last one. 800 to a thousand or so."

THE MAP. (Also replicated above in the header).


Irabeth calls everyone to order as they all shout out their advice to Arthas and gets them to go one at a time.

Sir Sosiel: "No way to outflank them here either. Except that enemy company over there on the left. That's got possibilities."

Lady Nurah: Demures.

Sir Mathis, Captain of Company C: "We attack! Enemy company 1 is exposed and out in the open! We combine forces and take them before they can reposition."

Lord Horgus: "We definitely need to scrounge up supplies here. We are running through them faster than I like."

Sir Freidrich, Captain of Company B: "I hate to agree with Sir Mathis, but yes. We should take the easy pickings before we assault the town. If we ignore them, they'll flank us for certain when we hit the town."

Sir Aron Kir, Tactition and Siege warfare engineer: "I don't understand why they haven't thrown up any obstacles...
"I think they're bait. If we attack, they'll retreat into the canyon and drop rubble and logs down on us from the canyon lips above.
"Or, while we hit them, the other enemy companies will hit us from behind."

Sir Arles, Captain of Company A: Demures, frowning

Master Aravashnial: "Of spellcasters I cannot say. I will stay ready just in case."

Madame Anevia: "We can't scout the town, they have skirmishers out."
She frowned.
"I don't understand why their headquarters is so far outside the town's built up area. It makes no sense."


Elf Male. Hp 63/63 Magus(Bladebound) 5/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +7| Ref +4| Will +7| Per +12| pool 4/4

"I agree with Sir Kir. It's a trap. We should hold A Company in reserve to counterattack their company 1 when they try to flank us.
B and C companies should smash their second company. Then we should be able to flank them."

"It depends on Company A to hold our flank so I will support them."


Male Keleshite Human HP (45/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +5, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (6)

He frowned as everyone spoke. He was trying hard to understand military tactics but they just seemed right at the edge of his true understanding and comprehension.

"If thats the vital part of the plan than i will certainly be there as will Sarenrae's light."

He offered.


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 22/22 | MP - 5/5 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4

Kyra did not know much about armies and sieges, but those how did know things seemed at odds. She looks at the map for a few moments. "I agree that it does not make sense to have no barricades or obstacles out. Perhaps there is something more that we cannot see? Aravashnial, can you scout the battlefield with magic to see if there are any magical traps? Given what we know about the demons and their army, I would not believe anything that is too good to be true and this..." She gestures at Company 1 "appears to be just that. It is likely a trap."

She looks around. "Perhaps I could scout even more ahead. I can hide quite well and have another abilities at my disposal that I can use to lose any pursuing enemies. I could even get around these walls to get an eagle's eye view?"

What's the limitation on the scale we have with Levitation and Disguise?


As your army is held back around the bend and out of sight of the enemy, the command tent argues back and forth, but seems to be settling generally on Carilain's plan.
Any Player Character who rides with one of the companies will add 1 to that units combat roll.


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Thetin will lead B company into the thick of things


TACTICAL OVERVIEW

With the orders given, the companies assemble around the riverside bluff, then at a silent signal they file forward into the field of battle.

Both Carilain and Kelden group up with Company A. They are issued a lance if they desire and Captain Sir Arles gave them both a sharp professional nod. He then turned his eyes towards the enemy north flank and it’s delightfully exposed position. They are first to advance.

Thetin groups up with Company B. He is issued a lance if he desires and Captain Sir Friederich greets him with considerable (and somewhat embarrassing) ceremony. He and the whole company has all flags flying and pennants streaming. When Company A sets out and turns North, Company B turns North East and makes a line for the tiefling second Company camped just outside the ruins of the old town.

Irabeth keeps Company C with her out of sight as a reserve, to be committed as the battle develops. Alorah stays with her.

Kyra decides to risk levitating, relying on her dark clothing to keep her invisible against the dark red sky.
When she gets up to a significant height, she is able to see all the forces arrayed below her…
Kyra Only Tactical Overview

Kyra Only:

Something catches her eye on the bluffs to the north. An ancient paved stone roadway, broken up now, leads around on the crest of the bluff. Following it around, she sees a gigantic pile of stone boulders and rubble being held by a delicately held palisade of timbers. It is directly over the enemy north company. All they have to do is retreat up the canyon, and any pursuing cavalry, like your friends in Company A would be obliterated.
You can from your position six tieflings next to the rubble trap, one seems to be armed with an axe and standing next to a thick rope cable. No one below the bluff will be able to see them.


As Company A charges north, they see the tieflings spot the oncoming charge, get up and run away in disarray north into the canyon.
Cheering, the crusaders level their lances and get ready to run down the fleeing enemy.

Carilain, Grimstar and Kelden Perception check DC15:

You see Kyra has come down off to your left in front of the bluff and is waiving her hands frantically at you.
You're not sure what she's saying with all the noise... did she mouth 'trap'?


Company B (including Thetin) charged across the ancient riverbed to hit the tieflings encamped outside the old town walls.
As planned, the tieflings broke under the charge and fled back into the old town. Clouds of dust kicked up cut visibility to near zero as crusaders and tieflings fought in the confined spaces.

Thetin:
You realize that the clouds are actually Stinking Clouds, and looking closer you realize that a large number of Dretch demons are running around under the cover of the stinking clouds. They are stabbing horses, cutting bridles and unhorsing unsuspecting knights!


TACTICAL OVERVIEW AT THIS POINT


Elf Male. Hp 63/63 Magus(Bladebound) 5/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +7| Ref +4| Will +7| Per +12| pool 4/4

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

"Halt! Let them go!" Carilain is fairly furious that Iribeth had ignored his recommendations in the first place.

"Our job is to support Company B! If they turn back, then C can deal with them!"


Male Keleshite Human HP (45/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +5, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (6)

He had accepted the lance not entirely sure how to use it properly but he assumed it was in a nature simular to a spear. The Pointy end went torwards the foe. He moved along with the company

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

He could barely see the teiflings fleeing and smiled a grim smile until Caralain's voice rang out. It held a tinge of anger to it.

He wasnt sure what was going on but.... He trusted Caralain.

"Advance to the right Do that flanking thing! and meet with company B!"

He called out loudly already turning his horse and kicking it to slide through the gap (left to right along the 9 line).

diplomacy persuasion morale boost?: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Thetin sees the Dretches and sends a runner to the bards to order the knights to dismount and pair up. The horses would only become hindrances while they push into the town on top of the stinking clouds. The pairing up would prevent any individual crusader from being blindsided. He is currently blinded to what company A is doing by the stink clouds unless they signal their arrival.


Startled by Kelden’s shout, Sir Arles barked his command and turned Company A East without even thinking.
Hurtling across the valley floor, Company A crashed into the scrum where Company B faced off against thrice their numbers in a cloud of Dretch stinking clouds. The enemy, which had been pushing back against the crusaders, was stopped in their tracks.
Then out of the southern buildings came another company of tiefling cultists! Charging up from the south, they crashed into the cruader flank, and suddenly the outcome was in doubt again.
And at this moment, Company C charged! Pennons flying, bugles blaring and Led by General Irabeth, the crusaders crashed into the enemy southern flank and suddenly the enemy broke into pieces. Some stayed and fought, some tried to maneuver, and even more started fleeing. By ones and twos, then entire squads, the cultists stopped fighting as a unit.

Profession:Soldier DC15:

And with that, the battle is effectively over; despite the fighting that only true cult fanatics can bring, only pursuing them in detail and cleanup is left.

201 to 242 of 242 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Chapter 2: THE SWORD OF VALOR (table 3) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.