Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Part 2: SWORD OF VALOR (table 3)

Game Master Camris

SECTION ONE: Crusader's March
Now invested with righteous mythic power, Our Heroes are tasked with their first mission. Lead an army to recapture the citadel city of Drezen, lost in the First Crusade, and the crusaders’ Relic of power!
->Kyra's Killer Loot Tracker<-
STRATEGIC MAP
KEEPERS CANYON TACTICAL MAP


151 to 200 of 233 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 22/22 | MP - 5/5 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

Kyra spends a few moments looking in the direction of the fort and her keen elven eyes spot some details that others had missed. "It's worse. Look closer at the spears, they are adorned with the heads of our soldiers. Those are tieflings wearing our soldiers uniforms. I say we approach without alerting them that we have exposed their rouse. Perhaps we can get in and spring our own trap on them." She looks to the others to see their thoughts. "Whatever we decide, it should be a swift and decisive strike. We do not have time for a siege."


Elf Male. Hp 63/63 Magus(Bladebound) 5/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +7| Ref +4| Will +7| Per +12| pool 4/4

"There's only a few of us... Perhaps if move close, then "discover" that they are enemy, and flee, we could draw them out of the fort." Suggests Carilain. "If the plan fails, we lose any initiative we might now hold." The elf has a look of concentration on his face, he is trying to think of better options.

Camris: do we have concealment, or are we out in the open?

Everyone: I won't argue for the plan, it's risky. I'm just throwing ideas out there.


Female Tengu Swordmaster Rogue 4 |41/36 hp| AC (18), T (13), FF (15)** Uncanny Dodge|Fort +3, Ref +8, Wil +4| CMD 18|

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Confirming what Kyra saw she frowned. "They have already spotted us. An army like this is easy to see in these open fields."

Her eyes scanned the terrain and the fort looking for alternates. "I wonder if we could be privy to any hidden entrances..."


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

"If there is such an entrance it would give us a much needed advantage in taking the fort." He thinks a bit more. "Let's gather Anevia to see if her scouts have anything to report and Sir Kir to see if he can give us some insight on attacking a fort."


Female Tengu Swordmaster Rogue 4 |41/36 hp| AC (18), T (13), FF (15)** Uncanny Dodge|Fort +3, Ref +8, Wil +4| CMD 18|

"And I know we need this to continue to our next objective. No one wants devil or demonkin at their backs." She would turn to walk up to Madam Tirablade.

"So do you see what we see at the fort? The fact our men don't hold it?"


You who are riding with the scouts are in a group of about a dozen. You are out in the open, as the last quarter mile is grassy plain. Behind you down the trail is a series of low grassy hills which serve to conceal the rest of your army from visibility by the fort.
At this point you are about a hundred yards away from the ford. The sentries there are certainly aware of you.

Ahead of you you see the trail turn towards the Sellen river. There is a wide place in the river where a shallow ford allows passage to the north side, where the Fort is. On your left, downstream, the river flows over the ford and then a short waterfall into rocky rapids and on down south west. On your right the river flows into a wide pool behind the ford.

Across the river you see three company sized units of infantry camped outside of the Fort; each one you estimate 100-200 troops. One is directly across the ford, with a narrow way between the tents for passage. One is to the south of the fort. And one to the north of the fort sitting on the roadway blocking passage there as well. You cannot see inside the fort itself, but it’s a good bet there are troops inside there as well.

At a distance they are crusaders, but the sharp eyed among you have already spotted them as Tieflings wearing Crusader uniforms.

Perception DC20:

You see no sign of enemy troops or sentries on the south side of the river (Where you are).

Survivial (Track) DC20:

You see no traces of enemy scouts or scout activity on the south side of the river (Where you are).

Perception DC25:

The tieflings seem to be equipped with a mix of light and medium armor, shortspears and shields.

TACTICAL OVERVIEW


Female Tengu Swordmaster Rogue 4 |41/36 hp| AC (18), T (13), FF (15)** Uncanny Dodge|Fort +3, Ref +8, Wil +4| CMD 18|

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

"I recommend we go warn the army and get them ready for an immediate attack. If possible I say we sneak a unit in to assassinate the commander so as to cut out any tactical leadership."

Kankai says quietly.


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Male Keleshite Human HP (45/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +5, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (6)

"Seems like there are a good amount of foes between us and any possible leadership, I will go with one of the units that enters the fray and help them out with Sarenrae's blessing, Once they start to break ranks we can see about charging in to relieve their command of their well command?"

He asked not entirely sure about well army clashes at all.


F Aasimar (Angelkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 6/Mythic Tier 1: Archmage HP: 44/434 F+4 R+4 W+5. Init +2. Prception +0 AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15)

"That attack might also create a sufficient distraction for the stealthy tactic you suggest Kankai." Alorah comments looking at the enemy forces across the river. "I would also go with the direct assault group. My strength is definitely not subtlety."


Elf Male. Hp 63/63 Magus(Bladebound) 5/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +7| Ref +4| Will +7| Per +12| pool 4/4

"Do you have flares or something to signal the army?" Carilain asks the scout's commander. Anevia?

"I suspect that the enemy will hold position, forcing us to cross the river and attack their fortifications. Unless we can draw them out somehow..."

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26


Female Tengu Swordmaster Rogue 4 |41/36 hp| AC (18), T (13), FF (15)** Uncanny Dodge|Fort +3, Ref +8, Wil +4| CMD 18|

"Right now we have the advantage with the fact they haven't seen the army. Sending up flairs would only alert them we know and where the army is."


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 22/22 | MP - 5/5 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4

"I will go with Kankai, I am fairly skilled at being stealthy. So, what exactly is our plan?"


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

"I will lead the forces that attack head on."


The scouts are a group of four horsemen. When the fort is pointed out to be in enemy hands, they want to ride back unless you overrule them.
They don't have signal rockets.
Anevia is not with you.

Carilain:
You are fairly certain that crossing the ford would bring you into a killbox in between the campfires. You don't think much of your chances then by yourself.

Profession:Soldier DC15:
You don't see any way to outflank the forces on the other side of the river. You suspect, barring serious magic or a true miracle, that it will have to be taken by assault.

What would you like to do?


Elf Male. Hp 63/63 Magus(Bladebound) 5/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +7| Ref +4| Will +7| Per +12| pool 4/4

Carilain regrets not working out a signal system beforehand. The magic of Terendeleve's scale would work to signal the main army group. If only they had discussed it earlier.

The elf orders the scouts to stand by. "They will know we know they are enemies, if you ride back. Wait a bit."

Then Carilain tells the others. "We need to draw them out in pursuit if we can. They have the advantage of position."


Profession Soldier DC15:

You also don't see the enemy have any horses. It doesn't seem likely they'd come out after you unless you were unmounted and looked injured.


Male Keleshite Human HP (45/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +5, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (6)

Im afraid I wont be much good charector wise in all this strategizing still paying attention though :)


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

"Well we could ride up towards the ford like we don't know they are demons. Then "suddenly" realize they are enemies and race back over the hill. If we are lucky some or all of them will give chase after us. We can beat them back over the hill with the horses and have the army ready to crush anyone coming after us."


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 22/22 | MP - 5/5 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4

"That is as sound as any plan. Let us prepare."


F Aasimar (Angelkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 6/Mythic Tier 1: Archmage HP: 44/434 F+4 R+4 W+5. Init +2. Prception +0 AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15)

"It's better than anything I've come up with." Alorah adds.


Between the lot of you, you come up with a plan to try to lure out the guards, and hopefully the whole army into pursuing you.

However, when you make the turn and ride away in fright, only one squad lurched into action and started splashing across the ford after you. They are only halfway across before some officer's shout brought them to a halt and trudging back to their posts.

Despite that, the enemy troops show no sign of movement, not even throwing out any scouts.


TACTICAL OVERVIEW

You don't think you can lure them out now; not without a heard of women and children bedecked in gold and jewels.

There is a small chance, you think, of bluffing them with a show of force; but the still small voice in the back of your head thinks that they'd just retreat back into the fort and wait you out.

That leaves forcing your way across.
Likely options include:
A: the slow and steady march forward, keeping an even balance of offence and defense. They would have the time to be able to better set their defenses though.
B: the sudden bliz, all offense and little defense, but they won't be able to set their defense more than they have already.

These are the major points command advisors are telling General Irabeth. Do you have anything to add?


General Irabeth chooses a night assault and arranges the forces so that they would walk forward as quietly as an army can walk, then charge when halfway across the ford. Even with their night vision, tieflings can't see more than 120 feet in the dark.
She asks that you all stay around her for now as a bodyguard, as no one knows how many enemy might be able to teleport on top of them.


Co.A: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Co.B: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Co.C: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

In complete darkness, the attack had enough surprise that Company A splashed across the ford and took the first enemy company by surprise and completely overran them.
At the sudden clash of arms, spellcasters threw up magic lights everywhere they could, giving the mostly human crusaders something to see by.

Clearing the end of the ford, they continued to charge forward and engage the far left enemy encampment, while Company B crossed and engaged the far right enemy encampment.
Company C proceeded up to the fortress main gate where they had some difficulty getting through.


General Irabeth turned to you.
"Alright, I think we're alright now.
"I want you all to enter the fortress and get me that enemy commander! I don't care how you do it, but I want him ALIVE! Move out!"
She ordered, pointing to the fort and saluting.


Crossing the ford and entering the fortress, you pass by knots of combatants fighting in the courtyard, then force your way through the main door into the redoubt.
Inside, you confront dozens of tieflings protecting a misshapen humanoid thing with glowing red eyes and raving about destroying all crusaders...

Round 1________________________

Players take your turn in order of posting, enemies will go last.

TACTICAL OVERVIEW


Elf Male. Hp 63/63 Magus(Bladebound) 5/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +7| Ref +4| Will +7| Per +12| pool 4/4

With Grimstar in hand, Carilain calls on the power of magic for protection, a shimmering disk of force forms in front of him.

casts shield


Male Keleshite Human HP (45/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +5, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (6)

attack roll: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Looping behind Thetin he moved forward slicing down into the Tiefling in front of him.

"By the light and will of the Dawnflower We have come to loose your souls to their just rewards foul creatures!"

He called out.

Moving to G7 and attacking red 6


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 22/22 | MP - 5/5 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4

Seeing the mass of enemies, Kyra slips into her battle dance... her vibrant green eyes begin to glow with a golden light and tears of gold and green begin to stream down her cheeks. Suddenly she rushes forward in a blur of speed and fury, Dancing Phoenix leads the way in a whirl of death as she shows the enemy the beautiful, righteous fury of a Dawnflower Dervish!

Fleet Charge Attack vs R4: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 4 + 1 - 2 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 4 + 4 = 16

If this attack drops R4, then the next attack will be against R3. If R4 does not drop, then she will focus her attention on him until he's down.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 4 - 2 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 4 + 4 = 15

Actions: Move - Activate Battle Dance. Swift - Fleet Charge (-1 MP) to move into position at H10 and attack R4. Standard - Attack R4 unless already down, then attack R3.

Dude... bad assery right there...


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Hearing Irabeth's Orders, Thetin activates his divine bond with Radiance causing it to burst forth with the light of a torch. He then charges through doors at the head of the group. Upon seeing the leader of the group hiding in the back he points the glowing Radiance at him shouting in Celestial.

Celestial:
"The light of the forge comes for you demon."
He then sets to smite the leader. He charges the line of tieflings alongside Kelden, slamming into R5. Radiance lashes out.

attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 1 = 31 mythic power attack, divine bond
damage: 1d8 + 4 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 6 + 1 = 14

crit confirm?: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 = 17 If that is not enough to confirm the crit Thetin will use a surge surge: 1d6 ⇒ 4
damage: 2d8 + 8 + 30 + 2 ⇒ (3, 5) + 8 + 30 + 2 = 48

Thetin lays into R5 with all he's got. He strikes as if trying to flatten him into the ground with an overhead blow from Radiance.
If this kills R5 Thetin will attack R6 with his second swing

attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 2 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 4 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 6 + 1 = 18

Divine bond before running in. Swift action to smite. Crit swing at R5 (moves to G8). Possible swing at R6.

Thetin yells out in common at the commander "Send all your minions against me. They can't shield you from my wrath." diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24 Trying to convince the leader to order his men to focus on Thetin His sapphire blue eyes burn bright with the same light as Radiance.


F Aasimar (Angelkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 6/Mythic Tier 1: Archmage HP: 44/434 F+4 R+4 W+5. Init +2. Prception +0 AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15)

Drawing her crossbow, Alorah begins chanting in celestial in a loud clear voice, a divine blessing falling upon her companions.

Draw weapon. Cast Mythic bless. +1 morale bonus applies on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, and all saving throws. Once during the spell’s duration, an affected creature can roll an attack roll or saving throw twice and take the higher result.

Given the 6hr duration and the fact that we planned the attack I'd think it safe to assume Mage armor was cast before we charged in. That's pretty much going to be S.O.P.


Round 1________________________

Carilain Riveroak______
With Grimstar in hand, Carilain calls on the power of magic for protection, a shimmering disk of force forms in front of him.
casts shield

Kelden Sunblade______
Looping behind Thetin he moved forward slicing down into the Tiefling in front of him.
Moving to G7 and attacking red 6
He hit, dealing half its damage.

Kyra Greenstar______
Seeing the mass of enemies, Kyra slips into her battle dance. Suddenly she rushes forward in a blur of speed and fury!
Red 4 drops, a limb flying free in a gout of blood. Then spinning around, she shears through the neck of Red 3, and HE goes down as well.

Thetin Dorvas______
Thetin activates his divine bond with Radiance causing it to burst forth with the light of a torch. Upon seeing the leader of the group hiding in the back he points the glowing Radiance at him shouting in Celestial.
He then sets to smite the leader. He charges the line of tieflings alongside Kelden, slamming into R5. Radiance lashes out.
Radiance tears through Red 5, bisecting him completely in half before burying the blade into Red 6’s chest. Both are thoroughly dead.

Alorah______
Drawing her crossbow, Alorah begins chanting in celestial in a loud clear voice, a divine blessing falling upon her companions.
Draw weapon. Cast Mythic bless.
Q: Given the 6hr duration and the fact that we planned the attack I'd think it safe to assume Mage armor was cast before we charged in.
Yes, you have time to cast prep spells before making the assault.

(npc) Carilain_______
Moves up, attacks Red F, Grimstar hits and wounds him heavily in the left arm.

(npc) Kankai_______
Moves up, but slips and falls prone.

ENEMIES_______________

Red 1 moves to attack Kyra. Rolls 19 to hit for a possible 12 damage.
Red 2 moves to flank attack Kyra. Rolls 17 to hit for a possible 6 damage.
Red 7 attacks prone Kankai. Rolls 25 to hit for a possible 12 damage.
Red 8 moves up to attack prone Kankai. Rolls 10 to hit for a possible 6 damage.
Red 9 moves up to attack prone Kankai. Fumbles.
Red D steps up to attack Carilain. Rolls 13 to hit for a possible 6 damage.
Red E attacks Carilain. Rolls 16 to hit for a possible 11 damage.
Red F attacks Carilain. Rolls 21 to hit for a possible 6 damage.
Red G steps up to attack Carilain. Rolls 13 to hit for a possible 10 damage.
The rest move to defend their leader.
The Brimorak commander ignores Thetins reasoned logic to exhort his followers to attack, then belched forth a fireball dealing 6d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 1, 6, 3, 3) = 16 fire damage (Ref save DC15) to Kankai, Kelden, Thetin, Kyra, and some of his own followers.


Round 2________________________

Players take your turn in order of posting, enemies will go last.

TACTICAL OVERVIEW


F Aasimar (Angelkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 6/Mythic Tier 1: Archmage HP: 44/434 F+4 R+4 W+5. Init +2. Prception +0 AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15)

Alorah's voice rings out throught the room as she begins casting, a litany of celestial resulting in a brilliant flash enveloping the Brimorak commander.

Burst of radiance: 5d4 ⇒ (4, 2, 2, 4, 1) = 13 No save
DC 17 Reflex save. Succeed Dazzled 1d4 ⇒ 2 rounds. Fail blinded for 1d4 ⇒ 4 rounds
10ft radius centered on the commander should encompass A,B,C,E,F,G,H,J,Z


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 22/22 | MP - 5/5 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4

Ref Save DC 15: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Kyra dodges around the attacks and flinches against the explosion, but uses her back and shoulders to absorb most of the flames! She imbues her Dancing Phoenix with some of her magic and spins around to slice down the flanking enemy behind her!

Attack vs R1: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 4 + 2 = 14


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Thetin takes the full brunt of the blast. As the fire clears, he reaches into his inner power to heal his wounds Thetin uses a mythic power to activate his fast healing as a swift action . His wounds heal as he charges forward next to Carilain striking out at those around him.

attack: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 2 = 27
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 6 = 15


Male Keleshite Human HP (45/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +5, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (6)

reflex save dc 15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
attack red 9: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 = 13
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5
mythic bless reroll attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 = 15

Despite the fiery explosion of fire he turned and struck at the enemy that had looped about Kankai trying to circle the enigmatic yet deadly birdwoman.

He felt the blessed magic from the aasamar sorceress guiding his strike, though he wasnt sure how much good it did. The strength of his arm was not the same as Sir Thetin's that was for sure.


Round 2________________________

Alorah_______
Alorah's voice rings out throught the room as she begins casting, a litany of celestial resulting in a brilliant flash enveloping the Brimorak commander.
Unfortunately, the Brimorak resisted with a sneer. His minions are not so fortunate, and are blinded, dazzled and seriously burned by the spell.

Kyra Greenstar_______
Kyra dodges around the attacks and flinches against the explosion, but uses her back and shoulders to absorb most of the flames! She imbues her Dancing Phoenix with some of her magic and spins around to slice down the flanking enemy behind her!
She hits, seriously wounding Red 1.

Thetin Dorvas_____
Thetin takes the full brunt of the blast. As the fire clears, he reaches into his inner power to heal his wounds Thetin uses a mythic power to activate his fast healing as a swift action . His wounds heal as he charges forward next to Carilain striking out at those around him.
He hits and kills Red-G.

Kelden Sunblade______
Despite the fiery explosion of fire he turned and struck at the enemy that had looped about Kankai trying to circle the enigmatic yet deadly birdwoman.
He felt the blessed magic from the aasamar sorceress guiding his strike, though he wasnt sure how much good it did. He just caught the arm of Red 9, dealing a minor wound.

(npc) Kankai_______
Kankai also turned and speared Red 9 through the heart, killing her.

(npc) Carilain_______
Back to back with Thetin, Carilain lashed out with Grimstar to cut down Red E.

ENEMIES______________________
Red 1 attacks Kyra, missed.
Red 2 attacks Thetin, missed.
Red 7 attacks Kankai, hits for 7 damage.
Red 8 attacks Kankai, hits for 11 damage.
Red D attacks Carilain, but his shield just barely turns aside the glaive in a shower of sparks.
Red A, B, C, H and J stagger about, still blinded and dazzled.
The Brimorak shrieks ”You’re all useless, USELESS!”, then runs around to a good vantage point, his hooves leaving burning prints in the stone floor.
He breathes out a line of boiling blood, catching Carilain, Thetin and Kyra in the disgusting burning spatter. They all take 5d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 2, 5, 4) = 16 burn damage (Ref DC17 for half).


Round 3________________________

Players take your turn in order of posting, enemies will go last.

TACTICAL OVERVIEW


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

ref: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16

Back to back with Carilain, Thetin attempts to dodge part of the attack but just doesn't have enough room to move out of the way. He takes the full brunt of the attack. However seeing that most of the enemy commander's minions are dead or blind, Thetin sees his opportunity to strike. He quickly gives himself a lay on handsLoH: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 6) = 18, then dashes towards the commander. As he rushes in, Radiance in hand, he shouts at the commander.

Celestial:
"I'm going to prove the most useless thing here is you monster."

attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 + 1 - 1 + 4 = 24 power attack, smite
damage: 1d8 + 6 + 6 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 6 + 12 = 28

Swift action lay on hands. move to J7, provoking AoO's from R2 and RD. Attack with a power attack and with smite vs evil outsider against the evil thing.

Just like to point out that Thetin's Radiance is a warhammer for purposes of damage and such


Elf Male. Hp 63/63 Magus(Bladebound) 5/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +7| Ref +4| Will +7| Per +12| pool 4/4

Reflex save: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10

Carilain curses in pain and anger as the vile, searing blood catches him in its spray.

Grimstar: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

The elf hacks at the tiefling to his right with his black blade, the weapon gleaming with eagerness.


Male Keleshite Human HP (45/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +5, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (6)

attack red 7: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

With the foe flanking Kankai down he spun about once more hacking torwards one of the vile cultists hoping to cut down their numbers and open a lane to attack the leader.


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 22/22 | MP - 5/5 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4

Ref DC 17: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 = 20

Kyra kisses as the burning blood splashes across her body. She continues to put her efforts into ending the threat of the wounded tiefling!

Attack vs R1: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 4 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 16


F Aasimar (Angelkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 6/Mythic Tier 1: Archmage HP: 44/434 F+4 R+4 W+5. Init +2. Prception +0 AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15)

Seeing the effectiveness of her spell, Alorah orients on a point next to the bloodspitting demon and once more unleashes a burts of divine light.

Burst of Radiance: 5d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 1, 1, 3) = 9 to all evil, no save.Centered on J,5 should catch the Bimorak, 7, D, A, B, C
DC 17 Reflex save against the radiance Succeed Dazzled 1d4 ⇒ 1 rounds. Fail blinded for 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds


Round 3________________________

Thetin Dorvas________
Swift action lay on hands. move to J7, provoking AoO's from R2 and RD.
R2 AoO missed as he spun around wildly.
RH AoO hit for 8 points damage.

Attack with a power attack and with smite vs evil outsider against the evil thing.
With a flash, Radiance’s smite blew the Brimorak commander back three squares, part of his armor caved in.
Just like to point out that Thetin's Radiance is a warhammer for purposes of damage and such
Keep pointing that out. I keep forgetting your Radiance is a warhammer.

Carilain Riveroak_______
Carilain curses in pain and anger as the vile, searing blood catches him in its spray.
The elf hacks at the tiefling to his right with his black blade, the weapon gleaming with eagerness.
The black blade just catches the tiefling, the blade drinking deep.

Kelden Sunblade_______
With the foe flanking Kankai down he spun about once more hacking torwards one of the vile cultists hoping to cut down their numbers and open a lane to attack the leader.
His blade just nicked the tiefling, doing superficial damage.

Kyra Greenstar_______
Kyra kisses as the burning blood splashes across her body. She continues to put her efforts into ending the threat of the wounded tiefling!
And her blade sank deep into the cultist, killing him.

Alorah_______
Seeing the effectiveness of her spell, Alorah orients on a point next to the bloodspitting demon and once more unleashes a burst of divine light.
Red A dies
Red B dies
Red D dies
Red 7 is blinded and moderately wounded.
Caster level check vs SR=Not enough to affect the Brimorak.

(npc) Kankai______
Kankai swung on Red-8, wounding him.

ENEMIES__________________________
Red 2 attacked Kyra, clocking her for 7 points.
Red 7 blindly attacked Kankai but missed.
Red 8 attacked Kankai, but he parried.
Red C stepped to flank attack Thetin, got lucky and hit for 12 damage.
Red H stepped to attack Carilain, but Grimstar parried.
Red J stumbled towards Thetin to attack, but missed blindly.
The Brimorak screamed and jumpted to flank attack Thetin with a suddenly flaming longsword, but was stopped by armor.


Round 4________________________

Players take your turn in order of posting, enemies will go last.

TACTICAL OVERVIEW


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 22/22 | MP - 5/5 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4

Attack R2: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 4 + 1 - 2 = 29
Magic, Cold Iron Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 21

Kyra stumbles slightly from the weapon impact, but then immediately counterattacks with a powerful, upward slash of her scimitar into the torso of the cultist!

If that attack kills R2, then Kyra she will move into K10 to setup a flank position with Thethin on Red H.


Male Keleshite Human HP (45/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +5, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (6)

Shifting his shield to hopefully deflect any attack from the foe to his left (B7) He moved forward to stand beside Sir Thetin half turning to hack back into The doomed foe almost between He and Kankai. (B7 again)

attack B7: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Thetin, seeing Red C swinging in, fills himself with mythic power. This allows him swing around unnaturally fast, getting his shield into place Thetin activates sudden block. Red C must reroll his attack and take the lower roll vs AC 28 . Using this burst Thetin then retaliates with Radiance against Red C.
attack: 1d20 + 12 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 12 - 1 = 22
damage: 1d8 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 6 = 18
Sudden block happens during Red C's turn

Thetin continues to pummel the Brimorak, laying into it with everything he's got.

attack: 1d20 + 16 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 16 - 1 = 22
damage: 1d8 + 6 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 6 + 6 = 26

attack: 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 1 = 15
damage: 1d8 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 6 = 14

151 to 200 of 233 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Chapter 2: THE SWORD OF VALOR (table 3) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.