Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Part 2: SWORD OF VALOR (table 2)

Game Master Camris

SECTION ONE: Crusader's March
Now invested with righteous mythic power, Our Heroes are tasked with their first mission. Lead an army to recapture the citadel city of Drezen, lost in the First Crusade, and the crusaders’ Relic of power!

Current Strategic Map: STRATEGIC OVERVIEW

Current Tactical Map: TACTICAL OVERVIEW


1 to 50 of 332 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

This story is continued from the previous adventure: THE WORLDWOUND INCURSION

The City of Kenabres took a devastating blow when the Storm King destroyed the wardstone. The attack that swiftly followed involved the opening of several rifts in the ground that swallowed up entire city blocks even as armies of demons, from relatively minor fiends like dretches and babaus on up to the hulking destroyers known as ulkreths, rose up to attack and destroy.
Many of Kenabres’s citizens died during the assault, but many more managed to escape the city, fleeing into the surrounding countryside while the demons remained distracted by the presence of buildings and stragglers within the city walls. Even after the demons retreated, leaving Kenabres a smoking ruin, the situation in the city remained grim.
It isn’t until the Heroes of Kenabres and the city’s largest surviving group of crusaders, the Eagle Watch, mount a coordinated attack on the remaining demonic defenders that things start to change for the better.
With the lure of a wardstone fragment ripe for corruption removed and the sudden final death-pulse of the border’s wardstones, the demons have retreated for now. A few stragglers remain in the ruins, but they will soon be hunted down and exterminated.


Part 1: Crusaders March

It has been a week since the Heroes of Kenabres eliminated the threat of the last wardstone fragment, and suddenly news runs like wildfire through the city.
A new ray of hope shines with the arrival of Queen Galfrey of Mendev and her armies, fresh from the defense of other cities along the south.
News of Queen Galfrey’s arrival spreads quickly through the city as her armies arrive—thousands upon thousands of road-weary and battle-worn crusaders thankful for a place to rest, even if that place has been significantly damaged.

Players describe your actions thus far this last week. Commander Irabeth sends word that the Queen has heard of your heroism, and is certain to ask you to attend her.


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 64/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Day 1

So much had happened, Danua found herself a bit lost for the first few days. The sudden acceptance and absence of Inquisitors, torture devices and other means to extract something from her flesh wasn't lost on her. Arthas's speech was very much on her mind, as was her sudden turn in course in life as well. She awaited the Queen of Mendev's arrival with growing anticipation. Her bow, Whisper, helped her pass the time, speaking aloud and ignoring the strange glances Danua was receiving. Often remarking on how crude people could be in an open and blunt way to remind others mind their own business.

day 1-3 continued

Danua spends the better part of the week exploring the Grey Garrison, cleaning it and removing the corpses along with gathering anything useful she finds on the dead. She follows the original path of slaughter that Arthas and his group had inflicted on the cultists. When she found the dead tiefling Alchemist Othirubo she growled in anger and pulled out her old crossbow and lodged a bolt between his dead eyes. The act made her feel better despite the haunting memories of the things he had done to her. Beyond inhuman acts of humiliation and cruelty were visited on her by him and she was glad he was dead, along with the rest like him...

She spent the better part of three days clearing the grey Garrison, using old bedding to wrap the corpses and remove them before disease or worse set in. She cleared the shrines with magic at first, followed by hand as she drew water from whatever well was nearby. She broke into the lockboxes they had found before, gathering all the gear she could and piling it within Iomedae's shrine. There she cataloged it and made a list along with her ill-gotten gains. The only corpse that wasn't outside was the one whose gear she had taken. The unknown Desnan Worshipper who had a hand in her dash for freedom. She spent the better part of the night agonizing over their loss, she'd never know why they had come to the Grey Garrison alone.

Day 4

She used broken timbers to build a pyre and burns the bodies in a open area, destroying them and removing the chance of disease. The cultists are heaped as one and the bodies of actual Crusaders are left until ordained by one of their faith. She takes the time to find a priest, paying for the services if needed, she cries openly when the body of the unknown Desnan is burned. When the fires are extinguished she secured the Grey Garrison with the keys, took a long bath and sought out the others to report her findings. She ignored any lingering stares or hateful glances. Along the way she looked for a smith to help her inlay the silver scale into a necklace of some sort. So that she could wear it openly. She pays whatever exorbitant price they ask as she wanted to wear something to honor the protector of Kenebras memory.

Why did you die before I could thank you and ask why... why did you spare me? This question and more haunts her every step.

Day 5

She finds the others and shows them the note. "It seems they purposefully are taking blades of use. I couldn't find the weapon mentioned in this note but it seems they conned Irabeth out of this blade somehow..." Leaving it at that she pulled out the rest of her report, reading it from a parchment which she studiously listed her activities over the last few days.

If she wasn't alone in the restoration of part of the Grey Garrison then feel free to improvise in your posts.

Day 6

She removes anything of value and sells what they can to help get the group some needed capital...

Day 7

She spends the day relaxing, silently afraid of the queens coming and admiring her new self in a mirror. Her pale skin a stark contrast compared to her darker form a mere fortnight ago. She tries to make conversation when possible but tends to stick close to the group. Lost in thought and nervous to be alone in the battered city...

If at the Grey Garrison she sits in the shrine, lost in thought as she stares at the form of Iomedae's statue...

Will update Loot sheet soonish 1-2 days at most. Flight to catch today... Big list, lots of reading to do 1000+ posts hahaha!


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

In the wake of the demons defeat Karthak devotes himself to the reconstruction of Kenabres' most damaged defensive structures and to the cleansing of the Gray Garrison, occasionally helping to hunt down the few surviving demons and to root out the last of the betraying templars.
The dwarf seems all to conscious that the party hard earned victory granted just a brief moment of respite to them and their city, and works tirelessly to improve Kenabres' chances of survival in the upcoming conflict.
As word of Queen Galfrey coming spreads throughout the city Karthak keeps helping the reconstrucion effort, caring more for the security of Kenabres's people than for personal glory.


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 63/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 7/7 | MP: 3/5

Handle Animal DC 20: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 4 = 27

Jokum, during the week before the arrival of Queen Galfrey, withdraws slightly from the commotion of the crusaders. Never comfortable with large crowds or with crusaders, he finds solace in old parks and greens that were relatively unspoiled by the occupation. He uses the free time to train Tentak, getting the badger used to the "idea" of working more strategically...or at least obeying commands to do so.

Successfully taught Tentak the "Aid" command!

The news from Irabeth comes early one morning, when Jokum is eating in the mess hall with the others--often the only time he's around. "Well, that does not sound...exciting," he says dourly. "I've little love for this Queen, though I admire her fight against the demons. Still, I suppose we shall have to go."


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | hp: 51/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 against death effects) | CMD 15 | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Arthas's Speech...

Voren listens to Arthas's speech. When he begins talking about Voren, the healer merely nods his head and listens. When the paladin's finished, Voren claps along, taking inspiration from the man.

Day 1

When the arrive back at the Inn, Voren takes all of the stuff that he had the others take and sets up the portable alchemists lab in his room. He unloads everything and puts it in an ordered manner. He spends some time doing some shopping and crafting. However, he does try to help Danua get used to the new surroundings. He also tries to aid the healing effort.

Take 10 on Heal check for 22. If I can take 20, then I will do that for 32.

Days 1 - 3

In addition to shopping and crafting, Voren aids in the reconstruction and clearing out the Gray Garrison.

Danua wrote:
When she found the dead tiefling Alchemist Othirubo she growled in anger and pulled out her old crossbow and lodged a bolt between his dead eyes.

Voren is with Danua when they find the alchemist, clearing things out and seeing if there is any other useful things for his alchemy. He sees his female counterpart shooting Othirubo. He quietly walks over and asks, "Not a fan of his, I assume?"

He aids Danua in gathering the items and piling them together. He looks at their gains. "Quite the amount of resources we've found." Ayne chimes in, crawling on his shoulder. "Indeed. Perhaps the crusaders will be able to survive this."

Take 10 on Heal checks on Day 2 and 3 for 22. If I can take 20, then I will do that for 32.

Day 4

Once again, Voren works on crafting alchemy items, crafting potions, and healing the wounded.

Take 10 on Heal check for 22. If I can take 20, then I will do that for 32.

He comes out of his room to help burn the dead. He moves the bodies around and helps set up the pyres. If asked, he uses his burning hands spell to help light the pyres. He stays silent in respect for the fallen. When Danua begins crying, he tries to be comforting and lays a hand on her shoulder. He sticks by Danua back in Kenabres, trying to help her adjust.

Day 5

Once again, Voren falls into his new routine.

Take 10 on Heal check for 22. If I can take 20, then I will do that for 32.

When Danua comes to them with the report, he looks at it and nods. "Interesting. That doesn't seem to be good. Taking weapons like this would cause a problem in the fight against the demons. Give them an edge."

Day 6

The same routine of crafting, healing, and shopping.

Take 10 on Heal check for 22. If I can take 20, then I will do that for 32.

Day 7

Voren decides to take a day off from his routine and just walks around the city. He prepares his spells for the day. When the word comes that the Queen is coming, Voren looks at the others from the book he's reading. "Galfrey? The Queen of Mendev is coming here? Oh dear. This... could not end well for us. I feel like Danua and I will be walking on eggshells, so to speak, during this meeting." Right now, Voren has hung up his robes and magic gear for a roughspun shirt and some wool pants.

I'll add details to the shopping and crafting later.


Male human paladin 5 LG Init +2; Senses +5, Aura courage (10 ft.) AC 23, touch 13, flat-footed 21 (+7 armor, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +3 shield), hp 55 (5d10+10) Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +7 Immune disease, fear Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)

Okay found my way here.

As the last known member of his order Arthas uses his healing abilities to tend to the wounded and to comfort the dying in the days after their victory. He walks with Radiance exposed on his belt and his enchanted Darkwood Shield worn over his shoulder. His gear bears honest battle damage, but his other regalia is resplendent. Arthas seeks out the orphaned children organizing them and making sure that they can find food and shelter. He stresses the theme of good vs evil and makes sure any tiefling child is treated like any other.

When not out among the people he takes his rest in the Eagle Watch Headquaters. He debriefs with the leaders daily lending his aid wherever needed.

He practices with his sword with members of the watch and stands vigil in various chapels.

He will do whatever he needs to do to advance Radience if he knows what that is.


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 64/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Voren

It took her sometime to open up and finally on the last day, with the eve of the Queens arrival she spoke a bit more with Voren in the Grey Garrison's chapel.

Danua nods at the questions of the dead alchemist. "He was vile, often doing unspeakable things to enemies and... companions, alike." She looked back to the statue of Iomedae before adding, somewhat under her breath. "He deserved far worse."

She had enjoyed the time gathering things with company, seeing the sturdy Karthak cleaning better then most maids. Truly an inspiring sight was that of a dwarf with a straw broom and rag. She smiled whimsically at the the thought as she answered Voren further.

"MY report is light at best, the note is a clear indication the the warriors of the 'Wound have much larger goals. I wasn't privileged to great amounts of information. But it is best we don't underestimate them."

She gave a small sigh. "I have never met the Queen, I have heard stories but I haven't even seen her from afar. It will be strange to meet her after... everything thats happened."


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | hp: 51/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 against death effects) | CMD 15 | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point
Arthas Sword of Ragathiel wrote:
Arthas seeks out the orphaned children organizing them and making sure that they can find food and shelter. He stresses the theme of good vs evil and makes sure any tiefling child is treated like any other.

When Voren sees Arthas caring for innocent tiefling children, he gives a smile, happy to know that hatred and paranoia hasn't consumed all.

Danua wrote:

It took her sometime to open up and finally on the last day, with the eve of the Queens arrival she spoke a bit more with Voren in the Grey Garrison's chapel.

Danua nods at the questions of the dead alchemist. "He was vile, often doing unspeakable things to enemies and... companions, alike." She looked back to the statue of Iomedae before adding, somewhat under her breath. "He deserved far worse."

Voren frowns deeply and places a hand on her shoulder. "You're right. He does sound like a cruel man. But he is gone now. And we don't have to worry about him."

Danua wrote:

She smiled whimsically at the the thought as she answered Voren further.

"MY report is light at best, the note is a clear indication the the warriors of the 'Wound have much larger goals. I wasn't privileged to great amounts of information. But it is best we don't underestimate them."

Voren nods. "Indeed. We need to be ready for whatever comes. This is only the beginning."

Danua wrote:
She gave a small sigh. "I have never met the Queen, I have heard stories but I haven't even seen her from afar. It will be strange to meet her after... everything thats happened."

Voren nods and frowns. "I am... slightly worried about what will happen during our meeting with her."


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 63/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 7/7 | MP: 3/5

Jokum snorts. "No need to fear the Queen of Mendev. I'm sure she's perfectly lovely in person."

He then subsides into grumbling as he raises his bowl to his lips and slurps at his morning meal. You can dimly hear growled Hallit words being muttered around mouthfuls of food.

Hallit:
The words include "imperialists," "colonizers," and "holier-than-thou warmongers."


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 64/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

She nods to Voren. "Part of the reason I fought was because of the way we were treated by the crusaders before. The Inquisition showed no mercy to those different than humankind and right after I was left in the care of the city too." She pauses as she remembers the woman that had saved her before adding. "However part of me hoped that under the yolk of the demons Sarkoria would be free somehow. Such weak thought showed how naive I was." She stands and approaches the statue of Iomedae. At Jokum's words her ears perk up at the mention of the Queen.

"Hmm, I'll take your word on it." Danua smiles, the feeling of clarity she had now was much more pleasant than the sense of chaos and panic she had lived with for so long. "I am not sure what awaits me on the road. But I will take back my homeland. Dyinglight will be ours again and Sarkoria will not be some conquered land beholden to other nations..."

"The road will remind you ..." A voice sounds from somewhere near Danua but no one is there. "... that your sudden clarity is from those that aided you. The Kingdom of Mendev for one has sacrificed much in this regard. So don't be callous."


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | hp: 51/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 against death effects) | CMD 15 | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren sighs. "The demons only care about destruction and taking over this place. However, given your past, I don't blame you." At Jokum's comment, Voren nods. "You're right. There's probably nothing to be worried." At Danua's promise, Voren smiles. "We'll take back Sarkoris. This was my home as well."

Can the others hear that voice as well, Danua?


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 64/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Yep. I chose Speech as its special from being intelligent. It has empathic communication but I thought it a fitting replacement to my blackblade.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | hp: 51/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 against death effects) | CMD 15 | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

In that case...

Voren is shocked to hear a mysterious voice coming from near Danua. He nervously looks around. "W-What was that?"


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 63/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 7/7 | MP: 3/5

"The bow speaks," Jokum says dourly. "Nothing surprises me anymore."


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 64/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

"That was..." Danua was as shocked as Voren, not realizing that Whisper wasn't quite as shy as its name might imply.

"Greetings Voren. Whisper, the bow Danua stole..." Whisper states simply to Voren, though Danua looks like she had been pierced by an arrow in the backside. Her tail drooping in response to the bows blunt "... though my former owner was expired so we can settle on acquired instead."

At Jokum's words the bow responded simply. "Good, then you won't be easily startled." Danua looked to be about to speak when the bow continued on. "Until you... We, all were struck by that power I was nothing more than a well crafted chunk of darkwood. However now I am as I said. It is a pleasure to travel with you all."

Danua coughs, trying to return the conversation to normal and Whisper oddly ceases talking. "It is good to be among my own again, especially those who want to take back our homeland. With Arthas and Karthak I think we have a greater chance of success."


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | hp: 51/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 against death effects) | CMD 15 | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren slowly turns his head to Jokum. "The what is talking?" He tries to get a better look at the bow.

EDIT:

When the bow speaks to him in greeting, Voren tilts his head and says, "Um... Hello, Whisper. It is a pleasure to meet you." When Danua expresses gratitude at Voren and Jokum's company, Voren smiles. "I feel the same way. I'm glad to know that not all of Sarkoris is gone."


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

"Remarkable" mutters Karthak moving near Danua in order to wxamine the weapon.

"Seems like the wardstone didn't just bless us but also our equipment..." he adds.


During the week that followed, civilians that had fled into the surrounding countryside and survived drifted back into the ruined city.
It seemed to you that there are 2-3 thousand now, a bare fraction of the population that had been present.
Surprisingly, the Mongrelmen sent scouts to Commander Irabeth; and they were instrumental in reestablishing water sources that had been destroyed or fouled by the Demonic incursion.

Those survivors cheerfully hail you as heroes, having witnessed many of your actions in the city. The newly arrived crusader troops are alternately polite, or disdainful (in Voren's and Danua's case), or even weirdly lustful (in Danua's case).

But sometimes, a crusader passing by will look upon you as if suddenly thunderstruck and sink to their knees in reverence before you.


Karthak, while aiding in the restoration of the Grey Garrison Citadel, came across an old dwarven helm in a niche. It had been defaced by the demons, but not destroyed.
Cleaned up, you realize that it is an old dwarven stone helm, and one that had seen considerable action.
The niche that it rested in had a plaque.
Cleaned up it read:"HELM OF BARIN, On desplay from the collection of the Shrine of Torag."

As Karthak held the helm and gazed upon it, the clang of destiny rang through him.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | hp: 51/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 against death effects) | CMD 15 | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren is surprised by the amount of people coming into the city. He is bit saddened when the new crusaders act distrustful towards him. However, he is surprised when some of them get on their knees to thank him and the team.


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 63/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 7/7 | MP: 3/5

Jokum is perfectly polite to the ordinary locals who call him and his companions heroes, but he's always aggravated by the crusaders. The ones who fall to their knees, in particular, seem to annoy him, and he often curses and hauls them back up.

"I am no god and I surely am no saint," he snarls to one man who does so. "Be on your way! Or, if you'd be useful, take us to this Queen of Mendev. We've heard she wants to see us."


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Karthak looks with reverence on the newly discovered piece of armor:"Behold the HELM OF BARIN! It defied the demonic invaders as we did, bloodied but unschated. And what's more important it opens the way for... THE SHRINE OF TORAG!" exclaims Karthak holding the helm high in the air.

Then, in a much lower tone he adds:"But why don't I now anything about this shrine? I must learn MORE!"

So saying the dwarf starts to search for clues about the shrine of Torag amidst the ruins of the gray garrison.

Do I need to roll perception or knowledge religion in order to proceed?


Knowledge:Religion DC15:

The dwarven folk were never numerous enough in Kenabres to afford a cathedral of their own for Torag, but there were enough for a modest shrine out on the edge of the upper city. North side, you think.


Male human paladin 5 LG Init +2; Senses +5, Aura courage (10 ft.) AC 23, touch 13, flat-footed 21 (+7 armor, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +3 shield), hp 55 (5d10+10) Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +7 Immune disease, fear Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)

"Jokum, see if you can allow yourself to be the hero they need. You are not a god, but you are a symbol of hope, a savior and the chosen of the Great Martyred Dragon herself. Many of these people lost everything. Especially the oprhans without anyone at all. Would you take the one bit of hope and comfort from them when they see you and show thanks? Send them not away from you, or at least thank them."

Arthas smiles.

Looking at the dwarf Arthas raises a mailed fist.

"Another sign of destiny that such a relic finds its way into your hands. Wear it proudly."


At Defender's Heart you see one of the results of the influx of the Crusaders. It must be most of a Battalion encamped on the lawn surrounding the ancient pile of stone that is Kenabres' last undestroyed structure capable of hosting a queen.

When you appear, the proprietor Kimroth Otai nervously brushes off your clothing, commands you to wipe your feet and hisses "Don't embarass me!", before ushering you into one of the smaller dining rooms.

This room is made of darkly polished wood with a real fire laid in and burning merrily. A decent repast is set at the table for you.
Also in the room apparently waiting for you are Commander Irabeth of the Eagle Watch, Master Quednys Orlun and a tall woman whose considerable presence could only make her the Queen of Mendev.
Shockingly, Irabeth knelt and bowed her head to you.
"Her Majesty, Galfrey the First, Queen of Mendev." She intoned.
The queen herself seemed staggered for a moment at your appearance, but recovered and gestured to the table. She and Irabeth glanced at each other significantly.
"Welcome. Please no formalities." She said, waiving you off if you start to kneel.
"It has been a long wearying trail to get here, only to find you have done the job for us! Commander Irabeth told me of some of your exploits, but I can scarse believe that you survived such a cataclysm. Please tell me your tale over our dinner here."


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 64/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Danua takes the disdain far better than she used to, she uses their distrust to challenge the newcomers to tests of skill with blade and bow. Expecting them, in their arrogance, to be unable to back down in the face of what they hate. She didn't seek to shame them but she knew she could prove her worth in martial or magical matters and hoped to break their dim view of her kind. Those few that should lustful intent she ignored icly, fighting the urge to take complete advantage of them. To dominate all that showed weakness, like she once had. I won't return to that, I won't fall so easily again.

For those that revered her she couldn't help but pause when they kneeled. Absolutely lost as to what to say or do and often being awkward when dealing with them at first. Had I changed so much to deserve this?. After the first to do this had gone Whisper told her something she hadn't thought of. Everyone loves a Hero, especially those with godly power have more sway. A protector of the weak, someone who sacrifices for others and eventually becomes a symbol of hope in a cruel world.

After that she decided to teach those few who kneeled to revere her something she knew, having spent time among the cultists. Something that might aid these Crusaders in the coming days. Most of all she tried to give them Hope.

____________________________________________________________________

Being before Queen Galfrey was like being before the light of the rising sun. Galfrey, the Queen who had withstood the demonic invasion since the beginning. The only one who dare defy them with nothing more than a single kingdom and the might of an army of mortals. To Danua now she was an inspiration. An absolute shining example of a legend and Saint.

With the scale of Terendelev's hanging out of her armor, embedded in a silver chain she stood before the Queen. Though she did not kneel, Danua still bowed her head in reverence to the Queen. "My name is Danua and it is an honor to share your table Queen Galfrey." The thrumm of mythic power infused her words as she tried to impress upon the Queen the truth of her statement. Especially as she was afraid that her scars would make her a sore sight to the utter perfect Queen of Mendev. With that said she took a seat quietly, setting whisper alongside her so that it to could be involved in matters of state. Preferably directly across from the Queen.

Diplomacy - Improve Attitude with Queen Galfrey +Surge: 1d20 + 1d6 - 2 ⇒ (19) + (3) - 2 = 20


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Knowledge(religion) check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Suddenly recalling where the shrine of Torag was supposed to be located Karthak decides to explore the ruins hoping to salvage something more and possibly restore the Shrine or at the very least reconsacrate it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the presence of the queen Karthak bows anyway and declares:"We'd be most honored, your majesty, although I hope when we finish talking we'll also discuss the measures to be taken to smite the demon scurge once and for all"


Karthak:
It is difficult to approach the old shrine to Torag, Deep crevasses still crisscross the city. But eventually the domed shrine heaves into view.
Its a little unnerving looking at it from the outside; about a third of it overhangs a crevasse you cannot see the bottom of. It must have taken some very skilled craftsmen for it not to have collapsed.
Summoning your courage, you go inside.
No one is present.
It seems altogether normal inside; anvil altar, bench pews in geometric precision, carvings of dwarf saints (including Barin) on the walls...
But nothing jumps out at you.
Make Knowledge:Dungeoneering, Knowledge:Engineering, or Knowledge:Religion rolls


Queen Galfrey smiled at Danua and nodded with approval at Karthak's words.
She seems utterly riveted at your tale. When you come to the part where you opened the sword case to find Radiance, she leaned forward eagerly.
"Could I... see Radiance, now that it has awakened once more?" She asked Arthas.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Knowledge(Dunegoneering) check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Knowledge(Religion check): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Karthak starts moving around the shrine overwhelmed with awe...


Karthak:
But Karthak is disappointed. There is no display of the relics of Barin!
Disappointed... and puzzled. Karthak cannot understand why any priest of Torag would fail to put them in a prominent display in the Nave...
But where the Nave would usually be is a blank area of the wall.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Karthak considers the nave for a moment before having a sort of epiphany:"Maybe they've been hidden!!" so saying Karthak examines the place where the the nave was supposed to be...

Perception check: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 2 = 15


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 63/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 7/7 | MP: 3/5

Jokum watches Queen Galfrey warily. I suppose I can't be one to loathe a life lived past its normal bounds. When she turns toward him, he bows slightly, but says nothing, unsmiling.

At her request to see Radiance, Jokum, who had been digging into an entire roasted chicken, snorts slightly. "It's naught but a sword, lady. The man who wields it is impressive enough, take your fill of him if you look for greatness."


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 64/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

The below are questions on the significance of Radiance and its history?

K-History: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
K-Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Danua listened intently and for the first time her interest in the blade, Radiance, was peaked by the Queen's request.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Fast forward in time!

Karthak scoffs at Jokum's words:"Don't be ridicolus! Radiance is much more than a sword! It's a legendary weapon that slayed countless demons and helped save many innocent lives! It has power of its own but more importantly it's a symbol of hope in these troubled times. Don't you dare dismiss it!"


Male human paladin 5 LG Init +2; Senses +5, Aura courage (10 ft.) AC 23, touch 13, flat-footed 21 (+7 armor, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +3 shield), hp 55 (5d10+10) Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +7 Immune disease, fear Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)

Arthas draws Radience point downward and offers the Queen it's hilt on open palms.

"Radience has been reformed in the image of Ragathiels own sword. I am but the General's tool, a mortal footman serving the Lord of the Heavenly Host. I was the last of my chapter alive in the city. The Great Martyred Dragon gave her life to save mine, I have just sought to honor her sacrifice and honor my brothers example who have entered the Chapter Eternal before me."


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | hp: 51/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 against death effects) | CMD 15 | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

The Days Before the Queen Arrives…

Voren manages to do quite a few things before Queen Galfrey arrives.

Teaching Ayne More Spells…

Voren looks at Ayne sitting on a table. Next to him are several scrolls of spells. He says to his familiar, ”You ready, Ayne?” She clacks her pincers and says, ”Of course, boy. You can do this. You have learned a lot. Confidence, boy. That is the key.” Voren takes a deep breath and then begins to work. For the next several hours, Voren prepares the scrolls for the rituals, turning them into a fine powder for Ayne to consume. Those who walk by his room see glowing and flashes of light through the door cracks.

Spellcraft to teach Ayne Cause Fear (DC 16): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Voren is disheartened as the ritual has failed. He tries again with the last scroll of cause fear that he has.

Spellcraft to teach Ayne Cause Fear (DC 16): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Satisfied that the ritual is a success, Voren moves to the next scroll.

Spellcraft to teach Ayne Comprehend Languages (DC 16): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

With a bit of hesitation, Voren pulls out the last scroll, that of dispel magic, a spell for the highest level of magic he can learn at the moment. He looks at Ayne, his nervous nature coming through. Ayne simply says, ”You can do it.” Nodding, Voren begins the ritual.

Spellcraft to teach Ayne Dispel Magic (DC 18): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Voren sighs in relief, panting a bit. He smiles, knowing that all of the rituals were a success. He looks at Ayne. His familiar says, "Good job, boy. I knew you could do it."

Giving Danua more spells…

Voren approaches Danua (possibly as she’s getting lust filled stares from some of the crusaders) and says, ”Excuse me, Danua. I hope I’m not interrupting. But I have something for you.” From his robes, he pulls out a book. ”I was given this by the others. It’s a spellbook. The others found this on a dwarf after the demons invaded Kenabres. They gave it to me to see if I can use the spells in it. Unfortunately, I can only use scrolls to teach spells to Ayne.” Ayne crawls onto his shoulder. ”You should know that by this point, boy.” Voren continues, ”So, I was wondering if you can make use of it.”

Buying a Cauldron…

Voren walks through the market. He does have an alchemist lab. However, for some reason, he doesn’t feel comfortable making potions with it. He needs something else. Something more… practicable. That’s when he sees it. A simple iron cauldron. He looks it over, drawn to it for some reason. It’s a bit dirty and a tad rusted, but nothing that a bit of work can’t fix. He decides to take it, paying a single gold coin. For a good chunk of the day, Voren is working outside, cleaning the cauldron throughly, with magic and elbow grease. He decides not to wear his robes and his simply wearing his roughspun shirt and some wool pants. If the others move to aid him, then he readily accepts it.

Later, with the cauldron cleaned, Voren gathers the others in his room. He stand before them, next to the newly cleaned cauldron. In a corner, the portable alchemist’s lab is setup and ready. He says, ”Okay, guys. I haven’t told you guys this, but recently I have learned how to more effectively craft potions for us. However, I can only craft them… uh… using this.” He puts a hand on the rim of the cauldron. He gives a nervous chuckle. ”Uh… A bit on the nose, I know… Um… Anyway, if you guys need any potions or oils, then let me know. I’ll need to prepare the spell ahead of time in order to put it into the potion. I’ll also need coin for materials to put into it and time. The amount of time depends on the amount of gold the potion needs. If the potions requires about 250 gold or less in raw materials, then it’ll take about 2 hours. Otherwise, it’ll take a day for every 1,000 gold the potion needs.” He looks at the cauldron. ”Also, there is a limit to the level of magic I can put into my potions. I can use up to 3rd level spells.” He points to the alchemist lab. ”Also, I have a good amount of skill when it comes to alchemy. And since I now have a lab, I can really begin crafting items. I could think of a few things to make. But, if you guys can think of anything, then I can try and craft them.”

Jokum about people bowing to them…

Voren nods at Arthas’s speech. ”I agree. They’re just thankful for all we’ve done. However…” He turns to look at a couple of scowling and glaring crusaders staring in his direction. ”…it is a rarity for us. In my and Danua’s case, things are different.”

The Helm of Barin…

Voren is interested in the helm that Karthak managed to find. ”An interesting piece.” He tries to see if he knows anything about this Barin.

Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Meeting the Queen…

Voren puts on his robes and makes sure that they are at their best. When he approaches the Defender’s Heart, he is surprised by the amount of crusaders. The sight is rather intimidating. He grabs his tail and begins to wring it. Despite his newfound confidence, some habits are hard to kill. When Kimroth brushes off his clothes and tells them not to embarrass him, Voren nods and wipes off his hooved feet. As they enter the dining room, Voren looks around nervously. When the Queen appears, Voren begins to kneel. However, she discourages that and offers spots at the table. The tiefling bows his head and says, ”It is a pleasure, My Lady. My name is Voren, a healer of decent reputation.” He feels Ayne crawl from his sleeve and onto his shoulder. He’s shocked by her action and says, ”And this is Ayne, my friend and familiar.” He feels a energy surround him and flow into his words. His shocked by the feeling of mythic energy being tapped into.

Diplomacy to improve Galfrey’s attitude towards Voren (Surge): 1d20 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + (5) + 1 = 10

Voren takes his seat and begins to enjoy the meal. He listens as the heroes tell her their story. When it comes to where he enters, he tells her his role. However, he tries to highlight the accomplishments of the others.

When Radience is shown, Voren admits to himself that he’s rather interested in the history of the blade. He tries to remember if he’s heard of it before arriving into the city.

Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Hey, Camris. I have a question. How much HP have we recovered through the last few days?


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 64/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Danua watched expectantly, the tale of Radiance a great one and one that shocked her. A weapon of such power in the hands of these heroes vould be just what was needed to turn the balance. Add on top of this their new found godly abilities and the thought of winning against demonkind was even more assured...


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | hp: 51/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 against death effects) | CMD 15 | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Before the Queen...

Voren, realizing he doesn't have the funds to begin crafting potions, decides to go and create some alchemic items using his lab. He starts by going shopping for enough raw materials to craft some powder he had heard called Troll Styptic.

Paying 33 gp 4 sp for raw materials to craft a packet of Troll Styptic. This will take a week.

Craft (alchemy) for Troll Styptic (DC 25) (portable alchemy lab): 1d20 + 15 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 15 + 1 = 18

Voren, frustrated by fact he's not making much progress over the week, taps into his mythic energies to aid him.

I don't know if I can activate multiple uses of mythic surge for the same check. Let me know if I can't.

Mythic Surge: 18 + 1d6 ⇒ 18 + (6) = 24

He feels like he's almost there. He decides to use the power again.

Mythic Surge: 24 + 1d6 ⇒ 24 + (1) = 25

Voren is happy after a week as he looks at his creation. It may only be a small packet, but it could help someone out.

Radience...

Voren sees the awe in Danua's face. He leans in closer and whispers, "Yeah. Radiance is an amazing weapon. I've only been with them for a while. But, I've seen it do amazing things."


Danua:

The below are questions on the significance of Radiance and its history?
K-History: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
K-Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
You remember the stories of Yaniel and her sword Radiance. You know everything that is under the Radiance entry in the Campaign Info tab.

Karthak:

Then:
Leaning against the wall of Abadar's shrine in disgust, you plunge through the cunningly disguised plaster covering the opening to a niche. There are shelves and pegs here, prominently labled:
The Axe of Barin
The Belt of Barin
The Gauntlets of Barin
The Helm of Barin
But none of the artifacts are present.
Laying on the table are a couple of letters.
One is to the ArchBishop in Absalom from the local Priest, explaining that a local fanatic had broken into the shrine and taken the relics of Barin. He had gathered a troop of dwarven crusaders and was hell bent on venturing out to recapture the fortress of Drezen from the demon horde.
The other letter is from the ArchBishop, directing the Priest to conceal the matter as best he could for morale's sake.

Voren:

He tries to see if he knows anything about this Barin.
You know that Barin was a hero of the Dwarves; he stood apart from clan squabbles and wielded a powerful axe against their racial enemies.
As for the sword Radiance, you know everything about it that is on the Campaign Info tab.
You have all recovered all HP damage.


Arthas wrote:
Arthas draws Radience point downward...

And at that point Radiance blazed with golden light.

Radiance is now bonded to Arthas.
The Light shed by Radiance is now Heightened to Level 2.


When handed Radiance, the light dimmed to normal torch levels but does not extinguish.
The queen held it reverently as she gazed upon it with wondor.
"It is decided then. Radiance is kindled again in worthy hands." She said, passing it back to Arthas again.
"It is beyond all hope that I have lived to see Radiance shine forth once more."


Standing tall in front of the fireplace she gazed down at you with piercing eyes.

“There are some narrow-minded souls among the crusade who blame you for the destruction of the wardstone border.
"I am not among them. I do not begrudge you for what you did. Far from it. From the sound of it, you saved entire legions of crusaders from a vile fate by preventing Vorlesh from transforming them, and the blast of energy gave us the time we needed to regroup and prepare for what will certainly come next."

She hesitated a moment.
"But, you understand the implications of what you’ve done, I’m sure—the wardstones are gone, but Iomedae has seen fit that YOU will be their replacement.
"I can think of no other reason that would explain why their power would have settled in your bodies and souls and didn’t merely fade into the ether.
"In time, the demons will regroup and reorganize—we can trust their inherent chaos to make this period of regrouping longer than it otherwise would take, but we shouldn’t underestimate them. They’ll be back soon enough. Already I’ve had reports from along the front lines that small groups of demons are attacking fortifications and settlements along the southern border."

She leaned forward, looking intense.
"But what intrigues me most is news from several reliable sources that as our fiendish enemies are starting to mass in the southern reaches along the Riftshadow within the Worldwound, they have left several of their northern lairs relatively unprotected.
"In particular, the fiend Aponavicius has taken the bulk of her army from Drezen, leaving it only moderately protected as she joins with the Storm King in Iz to, no doubt, plot greater attacks on larger targets like Nerosyan, Karcau, and beyond."

She straightened up.
"The time is right to strike into their territory. Drezen was the first of our cities to fall after the First Crusade, and we lost more than our kin and our pride that day. We lost the Sword of Valor, a magical banner carried by the Inheritor herself during the Shining Crusade.
"If Drezen could be retaken—if the Sword of Valor could once again be held by the crusade... well, I trust I don’t need to explain how well that would affect morale.
"But with the imminent attacks along the border, I cannot spare many to lead an assault on Drezen. And even if I could, a large army attacking the city would only draw Aponavicius back to defend the place.
"The obvious tactic is to send in a group of capable heroes with a modest but well-trained army to strike now, while the proverbial iron is hot. And this is why I’ve sought you out.
"If you can retake Drezen and reclaim the Sword of Valor, not only will you silence the fools who would brand you traitors for destroying the wardstone, but more importantly, you would bolster the entire war effort with your heroism. And I fear we need all the bolstering we can get!"


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 63/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 7/7 | MP: 3/5

"Drezen. Huh. Always I have heard that that was an example of just what happened when your people got too cocky and let their guard down. Gave the fiends a nest to live in..." Jokum gnaws a hunk of chicken off a drumstick and tossed the bone to Tentak, who cracks it eagerly. "Still. I'm not the leader of this gang, but I enjoy the chance to slay a demon. I will go if they will."


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | hp: 51/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 against death effects) | CMD 15 | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Alchemy Failure...

Just as Voren believes that he created a perfect packet of troll styptic, it falls apart in his hand. He's in shock before sighing in defeat. Ayne crawls up his arm and pats his shoulder with her claw.

The Queen's Meeting...

Voren listens in interest as the Queen brings up Drezen and her plan, munching on his meal. When she brings up the fact that some of the crusaders want to brand them traitors, Voren's face pales. "W-What?! But, I thought we were doing a good thing in destroying the Wardstone! Some of them are still against us?!" He takes a few deep breaths. When he's fully calm, he replies, "Sorry. I was just surprised about that fact. Add in the fact that Danua and myself are tieflings and it is more... terrifying. However, taking Drezen and this Sword of Valor from the demons is a sound strategy. We would get a foothold within the demon's territory, a new home base, and we can lead deeper strikes into the Worldwound. Not too mention what it would do for the morale of the armies." Voren tries to think of any information on Drezen and the Sword of Valor.

Knowledge (history) for Drezen: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Knowledge (history) for Sword of Valor: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 63/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 7/7 | MP: 3/5

Jokum snorts. "I have no surprise for their hatred, Voren. Crusaders and the inhabitants of green Sarkoris have never been the closest friends."


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 64/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

The hatred and words the Queen had told them seemed to not phase danua. "Those too weak to act are quite adept at blaming others for their shortcomings. No offense Queen of Mendev. " "Drezen was an example of what happens when mortals underestimate demons." Danua's voice was heavy as she spoke. "The chaotic nature of demons is something many take for granted. They are fallen who committed the worst sins and mastered the art of manipulating others. Nothing is taboo to them..." She spoke with the horrible knowledge of experiencing it first hand. "Now that the wardstones are gone they will attempt to overwhelm the borders and spread the wound."

She looks to Radiance then. "The legends around Yaniel and Radiance means we have a means to strike back in ways they may not expect. It's an oppourtunity to spill their guts before they know what hit them. Regaining Drezen would also save those still trapped there as not everyone escaped the city during its fall. And aquiring the Sword of Valor would be an even greater victory..."

History of the Sword of Valor: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
[diceReligion significance and what did the sword of valor look like?]1d20+6[/dice]


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15, T 12, FF 13 | hp: 51/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 against death effects) | CMD 15 | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren cringes at Danua's words. "As much as I hate to say it, that is true. Demons don't know when to stop. That is why we need to stop them." He nods. "I'm going. Sarkoris is my home. I saw the Worldwound open and now, with everything that has happened, I need to go. There is much healing to do. Of man and land."

1 to 50 of 332 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Part 2, SWORD OF VALOR (table 2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.