Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DM-Camris' MUMMY'S MASK Part 1: The Half-Dead City

Game Master Camris

SECTION 3: The Sanctum of the Erudite Eye
The PCs explore an abandoned temple, but rival adventurers contest their claim to the secrets of the ancient tomb.
Sanctum of the Erudite Eye explored so far.


1 to 50 of 1,355 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Game-play Thread setup post


Seven years ago, Pharaoh Khemet III, the Ruby Prince, formally opened Osirion’s ancient tombs and burial sites to foreign explorers. Khemet III understood that adventurers who’ve traveled great distances in search of treasure typically do not return from whence they came to sell their discoveries. Instead, they typically sell or trade what they do not keep as quickly as possible at the closest civilized community with an economy strong enough to absorb an influx of valuable antiquities. The Ruby Prince’s policy has attracted not only explorers to the desert nation of Osirion, but also countless scholars, private collectors, special interest groups such as the Pathfinder Society, and financial interests from all across the Inner Sea. A minor industry has sprung up just to support visiting explorers,and an even larger infrastructure has come into being to serve foreign investors and traders. Every opening of a major site has heralded an economic boom, for the local area and Osirion as a whole.

Unlike many of Osirion’s tombs and graveyards, however, the necropolis of Wati has remained largely untouched, in no small part because of local taboos and the protection of the Grand Mausoleum’s priests. But Khemet III has now ordered the local authorities and church of Pharasma to open Wati’s necropolis to exploration for the purpose of discovery, study, and economic stimulus.


The bustling desert city of Wati is near bursting with excitement.

Adventurers from every corner of the Inner Sea region have assembled here beneath the hot Osirian sun to explore the tombs of the city’s necropolis, waiting only to be assigned their first sites for exploration.

Surrounding the participants, the public has gathered to observe the ceremony as well. There is a festival-like quality in the air, and numerous street vendors are hawking goods and refreshments to participants
and spectators alike. Some merchants have even brought what can only be considered adventuring gear to sell as last minute convenience items to explorers, while others advertise that they’ll buy recovered treasures and antiquities from those who visit their establishments.

In front of the imposing edifice of the Grand Mausoleum, an immense awning has been erected between decorated pillars in the market to provide shade for the priests of Pharasma overseeing the lottery. Beneath the awning, two urns sit atop a table elevated a few feet above the ground on a wooden stage constructed for the event. The high priestess of the Grand Mausoleum, Sebti the Crocodile, sits behind the table, while two acolytes confer with her at either side.

Scarab Sages

The High Priestess stands and there is a sudden hush in the courtyard broken only by the piercing cry of a hunting falcon somewhere close by.

The two underpriests move to the urns and draw a pair of tablets, one from each.The first is the tablet inscribed with the name of the exploring group ..the second bears it's assigned place of exploration.

High Priestess Sebti, who incidentally looks much too young for her exalted position, announces the names in a voice which must be magically amplified as it can be heard at the back of the large courtyard quite clearly...or maybe it's just the acoustics.

You could be here some time feel free to talk amongst yourselves as you wait.


Male Halfling Bard (Archaeologist) 2

Max rubs his hands together in anticipation. "I hope we get a good one. Piled high as your eye with gold and jewels."

Scarab Sages

Male Human Oracle 3 HP 6/26 | AC:19 F:+1 R:+2 W:+3 | Init: +7 (Roll twice take better result) | Speed: 20 | Percep. +5 |

The large form of Cerastes provides a perfect sunshade for the halfling next to him. He silently nods in agreement down at the bard with his hand resting lightly on the pommel of his sword, more for comfort than any sort of readiness. Scanning the crowd every few minutes, where were Ra-Khefer and Inferis? They should have been here by now...

When Max and Lori approached him to explore the ruins, he readily agreed to provide his expertise for what he termed as restoring his legacy.


Female Human Gunslinger 1

Lori sits on the ground behind Cerastes, taking full advantage of the shade his tall statue provides. Despite hearing the whispers of the people around her speaking ill of her manners, she's more focuses on cleaning her pistol.

"Lets just hope its not filled with traps. I think I remember hearing the ancient Orisiani people having a fondness for traps." Lori chimes, looking down the sight of her pistol to assure accuracy.

"What are we going to call ourselves anyway? I heard some other people talking about group names"


Male Halfling Bard (Archaeologist) 2

"Traps? Piece of cake. Leave it to me. Better that then some of those creatures I've heard like to lurk inside." The usually upbeat halfling shudders slightly. Regaining his optimism almost immediately, he replies "Something with pizzazz I think. Can't go wrong with alliteration either. How about the mausoleum marauders or the crypt claimers?"


Female Human Gunslinger 1

"Don't tell me you believe those stories, Max. For the most part, the dead stay dead. And when they don't there's always an explanation behind it, typically some evil wizard. Either way, it shouldn't be anything Adora here can't handle." Lori says with a hint of a smile, mimicking a gun shot with her pistol.

"As for a name, I believe in honor." She pauses, noticing the faces on her comrades faces. "I know, I know, funny thing for a pirate to say. But I think we should honor our host land and the riches we hope to retrieve from it, something that I feel your suggestions don't portray. Perhaps The Golden Phoenix should be our name instead."

Scarab Sages

Male Human Oracle 3 HP 6/26 | AC:19 F:+1 R:+2 W:+3 | Init: +7 (Roll twice take better result) | Speed: 20 | Percep. +5 |

His deep rumbling voice rolls over you, "Brotherhood of the Snake..." He stops suddenly as he looks at Lori, "Hmmm, Sisterh...hmmmm....no, People of the Snake?" He rubs his head in thought, "Set's Children? Or...The Co...hmmmm...The Cobra Crypt Claimers?..." At this point you take note the the man's shield, cloak, and hell even the tattoos on his arms are all cobra depictions.


Female Human Gunslinger 1

She laughs as Cerastes trips over his words. She can see the man has a fondness for snakes. "How about The Silver Serpents then? It has Max's love of aliter-whatever, honoring Orision, and Cerastes snake love. Then again, we're still missing a few people that might want to put their own thoughts into our name." She says.

Lori puts away her cleaning kit and pockets her pistol before standing. She brushes off any sand that has clung to her cloths before placing an hand on Cerastes' shoulder and says, "Brotherhood is fine, by the way. No need to do anything special just for me."


Male Halfling Bard (Archaeologist) 2

"The Silver Serpent Society does have a nice ring to it." Max quips.

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L3 | AC16 (T9FF16) CMD 16 (18 vs. bull rush) | hp 21/41 | Saves F6R0W1 | Percep +0 | Init: -1 | Status: Nominal

"The Claws of the Sphinx." Suggested Ra-Khefer phlegmatically, who was standing right there.
It was strange how people would often overlook him since he had been Raised.


female Human (keleshite) Wizard (Necromancer) 3 l AC 15 l hp 13/21 l F2R2W4 active spells: mage armor
Miss Lori wrote:
"Don't tell me you believe those stories, Max. For the most part, the dead stay dead. And when they don't there's always an explanation behind it, typically some evil wizard. Either way, it shouldn't be anything Adora here can't handle." Lori says with a hint of a smile, mimicking a gun shot with her pistol.

Inferis walks up and smirks, "Lori, sometimes the dead just don't like to stay dead. Luckily you have someone with some expertise in that area." Inferis looks over the tablet of other names. "

So, Ra-Khefer suggests 'The Claws of the Sphinx', Lori and Max mentioned 'the Silver Serpent Society', and Cerastes mentioned 'the Cobra Crypt Claimers'. The way I understand it, the ancient god Osiris was said to have been raised by the love of his wife Isis after being murdered by one of the other gods. Why not 'the Seekers of Osiris'?"


Female Human Gunslinger 1

"woah!" Lori shrieks when she hears Ra-Kefer speak up. She had been so focused on her shade and her gun that she hardly noticed him standing with them. "You're... Ra... Ra-kefer right? Cerastes mentioned you working with us." She paused a bit, placing her free hand on her chest and let out a sight.

"Ok, I'm good now," she said before clearing her throat. "Claws of the Sphinx? Those are those riddle guys with the lion heads but a people body, right? You guys got some weird monsters out here, give me a good ol' sea beast any day."


Female Human Gunslinger 1
Inferis 'al Marris wrote:
Miss Lori wrote:
"Don't tell me you believe those stories, Max. For the most part, the dead stay dead. And when they don't there's always an explanation behind it, typically some evil wizard. Either way, it shouldn't be anything Adora here can't handle." Lori says with a hint of a smile, mimicking a gun shot with her pistol.

Inferis walks up and smirks, "Lori, sometimes the dead just don't like to stay dead. Luckily you have someone with some expertise in that area." Inferis looks over the tablet of other names. "

So, Ra-Khefer suggests 'The Claws of the Sphinx', Lori and Max mentioned 'the Silver Serpent Society', and Cerastes mentioned 'the Cobra Crypt Claimers'. The way I understand it, the ancient god Osiris was said to have been raised by the love of his wife Isis after being murdered by one of the other gods. Why not 'the Seekers of Osiris'?"

"Who's Osirus?" Lori asks as she stares blankly at Inferis, ignoring her comment about the dead. "And you must be Inferis, glad to meet you and know I'm not the only lady here.


female Human (keleshite) Wizard (Necromancer) 3 l AC 15 l hp 13/21 l F2R2W4 active spells: mage armor

Inferis smiles and nods, "No matter Miss Lori. I think I'm old enough to be your mother." A sad expression momentarily passes over her face, "Cerastes, you seem to know the mysteries of the divine correct? You look more like a warrior than a spellcaster."

Scarab Sages

Male Human Oracle 3 HP 6/26 | AC:19 F:+1 R:+2 W:+3 | Init: +7 (Roll twice take better result) | Speed: 20 | Percep. +5 |

"Ah Ra-Khefer, It is good to see you!" The big man kneels to grasp the dwarfs hand and arm in greeting with a bone crushing grip.

"Yes, my lady Inferis, I am both warrior and can channel the power granted to me by the ancient divine mysteries. I am glad you chose to accompany Ra-Khefer and ourselves." He looks to Lori and Max pleased, "I am happy and pleased with the suggestion of our esteemed friends of The Silver Serpents or the The Silver Serpent Society."

Scarab Sages

Lori's hat tips over her eyes as Cerastes speaks as if by its own accord. and Inferis' robes stir as if in a breeze though there is no breeze.


Male Halfling Bard (Archaeologist) 2

"Glad you two could make it." Max raises an eyebrow at the motile clothing. "What was that? All this talk of the dead has got me seeing things I think."

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L3 | AC16 (T9FF16) CMD 16 (18 vs. bull rush) | hp 21/41 | Saves F6R0W1 | Percep +0 | Init: -1 | Status: Nominal
Miss Lori wrote:
"Claws of the Sphinx? Those are those riddle guys with the lion heads but a people body, right?"

"Yes madame." Ra-Khefer nodded absently.

He looked around for other Pahmet, a little self conscious in what he was wearing. The funereal armor he was wearing was after all unlikely to be recognized by any but his people. But it was still only painted leather, and without ornate heavy armor of his regiment, the Unbreakable Legion, he felt naked.

Cerastes wrote:
"Ah Ra-Khefer, It is good to see you!" The big man kneels to grasp the dwarfs hand and arm in greeting with a bone crushing grip.

He came alive (so to speak) as Cerastes greeted him with a handclasp; he returned the grip with the unbreakable fortitude of his people.

"I am honored to be in your company Milord." He returned with a bow.
Somehow, some way, this man is at the center of this affair. He thought. Somebody murdered me to prevent our meeting, and he (or she, or they) will likely try again. And then there will be answers...


Female Human Gunslinger 1

"Well," Lori starts seeing everyone together, "now that we're all here, we should really finalize our names so everyone knows how to refer to us. We got three for The Silver Serpents Society, one for The Claws of the Sphinx, and one for The Seeker of Osiris. Any change of votes or majority rules or what?"


The process winds on and you begin to get a little bored in common with most of the others.

Ra Khefers short sword falls out off it's sheath which is strange because he was sure he had it securely fixed.

Finally your group is called.


Female Human Gunslinger 1

Lori looks at the tablet that was given to them when she first arrived with Max and Cerastes. "Is that us? I think that might be us," Lori darts towards the stage, eager to find out what their assigned site is. She struggles through the thick crowed of people before finally reaching the stage. She miles when she across the table at the woman assigning sites to the groups. "Afternoon," she says cheerfully.


female Human (keleshite) Wizard (Necromancer) 3 l AC 15 l hp 13/21 l F2R2W4 active spells: mage armor

Inferis adjusts her robes after the weird movement. As she is walking up with the group she says quietly, "I would be content with the Silver Serpents."


Male Halfling Bard (Archaeologist) 2

"I think it is!" Max scrambles through the crowd on his little legs, trying to keep up. "'Scuse me. pardon me sir. coming through. Silver Serpent business." When he finally reaches the table, he is panting. After taking a deep breath, he chimes in. "Yes, here we are. What have you got for us?"

Scarab Sages

The High priestess gives you an arch look. "I believe the stipulation was that one member of each party comes forward to collect their assignment" she says drily

"However that is off no import..here is your assignment.." she hands Lori a rolled up papyrus scroll.."This is sketch map of the location and directions as to how to get there. The gates of the necropolis will
open at sunrise tomorrow. Use this evening to prepare yourselves for the task ahead. Let these rules guide you in your endeavors in this holy place: remember how this came to pass, every slave’s hut is a memorial, and honor the departed. May you go with the Lady’s blessing.”

Unrolling the scroll after leaving the paodium you find your first assignment is an actual tomb that predates the creation of the necropolis.

It lies on the back edge of the district right up against the wall and slighly north of the junction with Bargetown.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Oracle 3 HP 6/26 | AC:19 F:+1 R:+2 W:+3 | Init: +7 (Roll twice take better result) | Speed: 20 | Percep. +5 |

His interest plain on his face Cerastes asks the returning Lori and Max, "So what have we got?"


Female Human Gunslinger 1

"Hey Max," Lori says as she stars at the map, walking back towards the others to give them the news, "Any idea what she meant by those rules? Why can't these religious people be more straight forward and less cryptic. I just want to be sure I don't ruin things for everyone."

She notices the path the map notes takes them from the gates towards the opposite side of the necropolis. She groans at the thought. "Looks like we also have a long walk ahead of us tomorrow. Might wanna buy some shade if you can," She says and shows him the map.


Female Human Gunslinger 1
Cerastes wrote:
His interest plain on his face Cerastes asks the returning Lori and Max, "So what have we got?"

"We have a tomb on the other side of the necropolis to explore. Gates open at dawn and we have some weird cryptic rules to follow." Lori says. She places her hand on her cheek and retreats into her mind for a moment, trying to remember exactly what the priestess had said. "'remember how this came to pass, every slave’s hut is a memorial, and honor the departed.' I know not to mess with the dead part, but the other things I haven't the faintest idea what she means."


Male Halfling Bard (Archaeologist) 2
High Priestess wrote:
"I believe the stipulation was that one member of each party comes forward to collect their assignment"

Max swallows then shrinks back. "I, uh, sincere apologies, won't happen again."

Lori wrote:
"'remember how this came to pass, every slave’s hut is a memorial, and honor the departed.' I know not to mess with the dead part, but the other things I haven't the faintest idea what she means."

"Near as I can figure, the gist of it is don't be a rampaging owlbear as you extract the loot. Shouldn't be a problem. My touch is as light as a flumph." He wiggles his fingers for emphasis.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Oracle 3 HP 6/26 | AC:19 F:+1 R:+2 W:+3 | Init: +7 (Roll twice take better result) | Speed: 20 | Percep. +5 |

The warrior priest explains, "Yes, you are both correct. They are warnings. Are either of you familiar with The Plague of Madness? "Remember How This Came To Pass" recalls that ancient time and means that the necropolis is still holy and those whole defile it are accursed. Let's not reawaken any ancient Plagues or create new ones shall we?
Now "Every Slave’s Hut Is a Memorial" means exactly what our esteemed companion Max put so well.
And Lady Lori has the right of "Honor the Departed". I would only add that if we need to disturb the dead than we should return them quickly to their proper resting places. Undead, however, we can destroy freely.
I respect the Pharasman's. Let's not give them any excuses to confiscate what we loo....errrr find."


female Human (keleshite) Wizard (Necromancer) 3 l AC 15 l hp 13/21 l F2R2W4 active spells: mage armor

"Cerastes is right. The undead are tools. We destroy them, we use them, or we leave them. They do not matter. The regular dead we are to respect." Inferis stretches a little, "I wonder if there is a place to get a drink around here."


Male Halfling Bard (Archaeologist) 2

"I'll second that drink."


Female Human Gunslinger 1

"Pass. One thing I learned on the trident was that booze and me don't mix. Still, there's gotta be other places to have fun." Lori says and starts wandering off, hands folded behind her head.


female Human (keleshite) Wizard (Necromancer) 3 l AC 15 l hp 13/21 l F2R2W4 active spells: mage armor

Inferis strikes a pose, "Well, let's get that drink Max. You strike me as a dark red man?"


Male Halfling Bard (Archaeologist) 2

"Uh, sure." Max agrees, clearly having no idea what 'dark red' is, but looking forward to finding out.

Scarab Sages

You ask and get directions to an Inn called the Tooth and Hookah which is popular with travelers to Wati.

You join the crowds and move past inns and houses, markets filled with brass lamps and striped rugs, until you reach a quiet section near the old city wall. Canvas awnings stretch over doorways, casting pools of shade on the avenue. A flag hangs from one awning, painted with a grinning green crocodile sinking its teeth into a gold hookah.

You push through the curtained doorway. The floorboards rasp under your boots, a fine layer of sand covering the floor. I took a moment to scan the room.It's not what the non Orisani amongst you are used to.

Pillows shaped like crescent moons surround low, round tables. Water pipes of dinged and dented brass with painted enamel bases sit in the center of each table. Clay bowls filled with the stubs of unlit candles hang from the ceiling. Filtered light from the curtained doorway leaves the room dim.

It takes you a moment to locate the bar among the many counters crowded against the walls. This inn seems more a miniature market than a tavern. Old books overflow on a table next to a counter covered with cheap-looking necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Wispy scarves embellished with tiny shining coins hang on a rack in a corner. You finally locate the bar in the opposite corner: a tall, narrow table, its legs hidden by a cotton skirt patterned with faded yellow palm fronds,its surface covered with colored glass cups, bronze decanters, and an assortment of liquor bottles. A low stone ring at the end of the bar marks an indoor well.


Female Human Gunslinger 1

"A girl can get used to this kind of place," Lori says as she wanders into the Inn. She looks around and sniffs the air. There is a haze of smoke around her, yet it doesn't smell of the bitterness of tobacco, but of something sweater instead.

"What is this stuff?" She asks as random table of people smoking from a hookah. When she notices separate hoses for the different people all leading to the same strange device she asked, "Might I try?"

She clasped her lips around the mouthpiece and in hailed deeply. She held her breath for a moment, letting the sweetness engulf her before coughing out the smoke in a fit. She grinned and thanked the people before heading to the bar to ask for her own contraption and sweet tasting herb.

After getting a strange brick of the herb she collapses into an empty pillow at a table and watches as the man readies the pipe for her. She wanted to be sure she understood so she could do it herself next time. Once everything was set she inhaled another long mouthfull of sweet nectar before leaning back into her pillow and letting the smoke slowly rise from her open mouth.

"You guys really know how to relax" She drones softly to no one.

I have no idea what its like to smoke hookah and hope I got it kinda right

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L3 | AC16 (T9FF16) CMD 16 (18 vs. bull rush) | hp 21/41 | Saves F6R0W1 | Percep +0 | Init: -1 | Status: Nominal

Ra-Khefer gritted his teeth at the talk of tomb-robbing, the very thing he had dedicated his entire adult life to preventing.
But...
It was the Pharaoh's order that the Wati tombs be opened so. He must have had good reason. He must have.

At the tavern he took a tankard of beer.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Oracle 3 HP 6/26 | AC:19 F:+1 R:+2 W:+3 | Init: +7 (Roll twice take better result) | Speed: 20 | Percep. +5 |

Cerastes sits next to Lori and partakes of the smoke himself. He answers her questions about the argilah(hookah) and explains that there are many different flavors of shisha to be had, around slow languid puffs of his own.


female Human (keleshite) Wizard (Necromancer) 3 l AC 15 l hp 13/21 l F2R2W4 active spells: mage armor

Inferis takes a table near the bar and orders a dark red wine, "Max, try this. Tell me the dry taste along with a little of the smoke does not suit you."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling Bard (Archaeologist) 2

Max does not hesitate in taking a generous swig of the wine followed by a deep draw on the hookah. "Yeah, this is the life. Barkeep, next round is on me." As the evening progresses, the halfling continues to drink and smoke, slowly sinking into his cushion until only his hairy feet are visible sticking out.


Female Human Gunslinger 1

"Cerastes... I don't care how many falvors there are, I need to be sure to take some of this home with me," Lori says just over a whisper. Her eyes are closed as she takes another deep draw from the pipe and letting the smoke slowly rise from her parting lips.

Scarab Sages

You eat smoke and relax..one last night of careless abandon before the business of tomorrow.

Any specific plans for your time here or can I just hand wave it and move on to the next morning?

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L3 | AC16 (T9FF16) CMD 16 (18 vs. bull rush) | hp 21/41 | Saves F6R0W1 | Percep +0 | Init: -1 | Status: Nominal

Ra-Khefer passes on the hookah and spends his time drinking beer and staring unnervingly off into the middle distance.

Handwave...


Male Halfling Bard (Archaeologist) 2

Fade to black and fast forward


female Human (keleshite) Wizard (Necromancer) 3 l AC 15 l hp 13/21 l F2R2W4 active spells: mage armor

Inferis smiles and takes the next round from Max. Rustling his hair, she adds with a wink "Never forget to take please in the little things."
hand wave to next day


The next morning finds you gathered in the early twilight waiting for the gates to open...it's a little chilly.There must be nearly 100 off you in total from all corners of the known world and a few unknown ones as well.

There is no speechifying, no grand announcement the gates are opened as the sun rises with the usual abruptness of the southern latitudes and a small tide of adventurers flows through splitting up as it passes the gates and spreading through the necropolis...This helps you by keeping the local undead hiding in their holes and you make your way along the streets of crumbling buildings to the location marked on your map.

A rectangular stone mausoleum sits alone in what appears to have once been an actual cemetery. The trunks of a few dead trees poke out of the sand around the tomb, and a hot breeze whistles through their desiccated branches. A set of massive stone double doors is affixed to the northern side of the structure, beneath a facade bearing the likeness of an Osirian man. Windblown sand is heaped around the crypt, partially burying the doors that lead within.


Female Human Gunslinger 1

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 Looking to see if I see anything in the surrounding area

Lori looks at the mosoluem with an unammused gaze. She sighs and puts her hands on her hips before saying, "Is this it? Please don't tell me this is it. I was expecting something... more... impressive.

First dice roll of the game and it's barely over my passive. Oh well.

1 to 50 of 1,355 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Raiders of the Lost Mask All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.