Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM CH-P's CoT: The Bastards of Erebus

Game Master Are


10,951 to 10,986 of 10,986 << first < prev | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | next > last >>

Agathion-medicination:

The agathion's wild, soul-shattered eyes look pleadingly up at Yahirma. "A wish-elixir?" She suddenly shies away from the stone, letting it fall to the ground, instead flinging herself forward to claw into Yahirma. "Have I thrown out too much?! Please, say I haven't!" Calming down slightly at Derek's touch, she retracts her claws and readily surrenders the stone to Yahirma, the hope filling her voice competing with the tortured brokenness within it. "Can you really make it work?"

Those who meet her gaze must succeed on a DC 16 Fortitude save or suffer Strength drain: 1d4 ⇒ 2, Constitution drain: 1d4 ⇒ 4, and Charisma drain: 1d4 ⇒ 2.

***

Once the elixir is ready, the broken agathion reverently holds out her hands to take it, vividly nodding along with Yahirma's instructions. "At last my master will be again as he once was! Thank you!"

Tormented eyes glimmering, the fox-like creature swiftly drains the contents of the potion. At first it appears that nothing has changed, but then, just as she's about to speak her wish, the agathion's entire body violently shudders. Falling to her hands and knees, she convulses for several seconds before coming to a peaceful, sobbing rest.

Breathing heavily for a while longer, Jezeletrix then finally begins to get back to her feet. Her movement seems nimbler than before, and the teary eyes that meet yours are far more lucid. The happy smile burgeoning on her face shows not a single trace of the pain and torment clearly evident within her entire being only a few moments ago. At first unable to speak through her sobs, the agathion is eventually able to produce words of gratitude. "You've.. ended my suffering! How..?" She shakes her head, realizing the how is unimportant, then bows and reaches out her hands to the three who surround her. "You have my eternal loyalty and service."


Outside with Chammady:

An enigmatic smile blossoms on her face in response to Appario's romantic sweettalking. "Very well, I forgive you," she says, quickly planting a kiss on his cheek. "No, my brother has not yet shown himself, but it should be soon now."

Nodding to Maddok, she continues. "Westcrown must have become suitably chaotic for his game, as you so aptly called it." She glances at Xerath, shaking her head. "Destroying the city is not his goal. Far from it, actually. What he seeks is to be heralded as its savior by the people. Through publicly being seen as the one who casts out the invading forces. He had hoped to stage a battle between himself and Liebdaga, but now he must find an alternative."


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12
DM Are wrote:
"Destroying the city is not his goal. Far from it, actually. What he seeks is to be heralded as its savior by the people. Through publicly being seen as the one who casts out the invading forces. He had hoped to stage a battle between himself and Liebdaga, but now he must find an alternative."

Appario looks at Chammady as if he's just heard the stupidest thing he's ever heard in his life (and includes the things he says).

"What? Really? That was his plan? That was what he wanted? I thank Abadar that you possess both the beauty and brains in the family because that is the most idiotic thing ever," Appario says, shaking his head.

Bolting upright as if remembering something, Appario pulls Liebdaga's head out of his backpack and lays it at Chammady's feet.

"I was going to save this for a wedding present, but seems like we might have use for it now. Now that your brother's plans are mostly ruined, what can we do to find him or draw him out of hiding? Should we decorate Derek as Liebdaga to see if Eccardian will come to kill it?" Appario plans...but Appario is a poor planner.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

Fort save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Despite the pain washing over himself, Derek is able to hold himself together, even if just barely.
I...I am glad I experienced it before, I'm not sure I could have done so otherwise...

"Service...no, I don't like that word, you've been freed from one master, I don't think you need another one, even if I think we'd be nicer.
Friendship however, now THAT I'd take, and maybe a little help to do more good in the future.
Seems we may need all the friends we can get..."


Appario Lind wrote:

Bolting upright as if remembering something, Appario pulls Liebdaga's head out of his backpack and lays it at Chammady's feet.

"I was going to save this for a wedding present, but seems like we might have use for it now. Now that your brother's plans are mostly ruined, what can we do to find him or draw him out of hiding? Should we decorate Derek as Liebdaga to see if Eccardian will come to kill it?" Appario plans...but Appario is a poor planner.

"A.. wedding present? You shouldn't have." Chammady bends down to take a good, close look at the severed head, then rises and brushes off some imaginary dust from her dress. "When he's ready, my brother won't be difficult to find. Like I said, he wants a public showing. He will likely find another with whom to stage a fight in the same fashion as he intended with Liebdaga, such as Lictor Shokneir, or Melavengian, his advisor from Mammon."

She smiles at the idea of dressing Derek up as Liebdaga. "I doubt that plan would work. My brother will already know that those he sent weren't able to reach Liebdaga to negotiate a deal in exchange for releasing him. So, not only would he know that Liebdaga himself wouldn't have any reason to seek him out, but my brother would have no reason to trust the fiend."


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Appario fa-shaws, blushing.

"Maybe the term wedding present is too strong. It was more meant to be a 'contract disclosure surprise' when I listed it on our assets section of our wedding contract," Appario admits, rubbing the back of his head. He is clearly pleased that Chammady likes his 'gift'.

"So, all we need to do is await word of when and where he's going to engage his sham rescue and we can go find him? Hmm," Appario wonders if that will work.

"Maybe we should trumpet our victory and lay claim to what he is claiming now? Take the air out of his victory before it even happens. We can trot out a lot of dead devils around the city right now if we want."

Appario looks to the others to suggest a course of action.

"Derek? Yahirma? What do you want to do?"


Female Changeling (Mauxi Mwangi) Mwangi Spiritualist 12

In the tunnels with the agathion:

Fortitude, using natural divination for the save: 1d20 + 6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 4 + 2 = 28

"I suppose that sounds right," Yahirma speculates as if trying to convince herself that friendship is acceptable when eternal loyalty and servitude are an option. "Your condition has been treated using one of the most powerful medicines known to the planes: a philosopher's stone, which is able to bring the dead back to life and turn base metals to gold. I speculated it might have a similar curative effect on you.

"We have just dispatched a deadly fiend that was imprisoned here, but I doubt that is the last of this city's evils. If you feel capable, your strength and abilities may yet see Westcrown freed of its diabolical influence."

Westcrown above:

Yahirma blushes and becomes somewhat disconcerted at Appario's laughing off the idea of staging a battle—an idea that hits rather close to home.

"We may have some luck with challenging Chammady's brother so directly, but that would rely on our tickling his personal pride such that we exceed his arrogance that he might still accomplish what he has set out to do," she posits. "It's a risky proposition that might just give him time to muster his forces and strike us down at his leisure." She thinks for another moment before addressing Chammady. "Are there particular sites that your brother finds particularly significant? Perhaps there's a place that he would be particularly visible?" she asks as she scans the cityscape. "I imagine he would want as many people to see him as possible while also maximizing the impact of the setting."

Just double-checking to ensure nobody's still in need of any healing


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

"If we're to see Eccardian defeated and Westcrown truly safe, we will need a way to draw him out. He's hidden in the city's shadows for his entire life. He could easily continue doing so."


Male Chelish Arcane Caster 12 HP: 123/123(+11) AC: 30 FF: 23, Touch: 22 F:+16, R:+12, W:+19 Perception:+18(Effects: Mage Armor, Heroism, Barkskin+4, False Life, Freedom of Movement, Remove Fear, Resist Energy

"Yes, we need to play to his ego. I suppose we could 'pretend' to terrorize the city so he feels the need to 'save' it. And then right before we defeat him, we expose him for what he truly is."


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

"Well, it strikes me that we may have to do our bit to recruit allies in this fight.
His plan is grand, so we should take it apart bit by bit.
First we cut his support out from under him, then we build our own support.
And finally, when we hold all the cards, we do what every mean drunk with a winning hand has done since time immemorial, we humiliate him by throwing our drink in his face and laugh.
If THAT doesn't make him lose it and forego all his remaining advantages then I don't know what will..."


Female Changeling (Mauxi Mwangi) Mwangi Spiritualist 12

"Actually, Derek, I think we may have done just that—minus the throwing the drink in his face. We've built up the Gardeners, won over several of his allies, and stolen much of the glory he might have wished to gain for himself. Pour a cheap drink, and let's get laughing."


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

"I think we may need a little more, he is trying to destabilize the town right? So who does that mean he will go after? Law enforcement, spiritual guides, nobility, powerful merchants.
People who have spiritual and temporal power, and now the city no longer have a mayor.
I don't think it's enough to defeat him, we need to show Westcrown that there still IS a city even after his defeat.
If we have any favours or connections, we need to call them in to make a show of stabilizing Westcrown..."


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Appario nods along with Derek, Yahirma, & Xerath...and plan is better than whatever he is liable to come up with (though the Derek as devil idea was pretty keen).

"Whatever I can do I..." Appario says reflexively, but amends his statement to include someone important, "Whatever *WE* can do," Appario looks at Chammady "to show who the real saviors are, we should."

Appario thinks.

"As another idea, is there some sort of magic that could be used to locate him? Or Chammady, do you know where his favored hangout might be?"


Female Changeling (Mauxi Mwangi) Mwangi Spiritualist 12
Appario Lind wrote:
"As another idea, is there some sort of magic that could be used to locate him? Or Chammady, do you know where his favored hangout might be?"

Unless Chammady suggests a location, Yahirma answers Appario's inquiry. "I can see what the creatures of the city think, and one wand of mine still has energy left that might seek him out."

Step 1:

Yahirma uses her wand of divination to inquire 'What is Eccardian Drovenge's next objective now that Liebdaga is slain?' If anyone see this as a flawed question and wants to revise it go ahead. There are also some more charges left.

Step 2 (if that doesn't provide much):

Yahirma casts jungle mind to experience Westcrown as the birds do. Perhaps if there are powerful forces at work, she can sense them.


Yahirma wrote:

In the tunnels with the agathion:

"I suppose that sounds right," Yahirma speculates as if trying to convince herself that friendship is acceptable when eternal loyalty and servitude are an option. "Your condition has been treated using one of the most powerful medicines known to the planes: a philosopher's stone, which is able to bring the dead back to life and turn base metals to gold. I speculated it might have a similar curative effect on you.

"We have just dispatched a deadly fiend that was imprisoned here, but I doubt that is the last of this city's evils. If you feel capable, your strength and abilities may yet see Westcrown freed of its diabolical influence."

The vulpinal frowns as Derek (and Yahirma) attempt to turn her offer into one of friendship. "Are your friends not loyal to eachother, and do they not serve eachother when required?" She shakes her head, unsure of herself. "I've not been myself for so long.. perhaps the difference will come to me in time."

Another head-shake follows Yahirma's suggestion. "I'm not sure what I could do.. It's been so long since I was me, since I fought for good against evil. Everything about me was twisted and corrupted. Perhaps parts of me still are. I can't risk that, if the fate of this city is at stake."

***

Yahirma wrote:
Just double-checking to ensure nobody's still in need of any healing

I think Derek is still suffering from the CHA damage he took following the pit fiend's death shriek.


Yahirma wrote:
She thinks for another moment before addressing Chammady. "Are there particular sites that your brother finds particularly significant? Perhaps there's a place that he would be particularly visible?" she asks as she scans the cityscape. "I imagine he would want as many people to see him as possible while also maximizing the impact of the setting."

"Oh, I know where he wishes to perform his staged battle. Above the Arodennama - the statue of Aroden." She points to the massive 90-ft-tall white marble statue on its pedestal only a mile or so from where you stand. "Of course, since I chose it, he knows that I know.. so I'm sure he won't be there until it's time to set the final stage of the plan in motion."

***

Maddok wrote:
"If we're to see Eccardian defeated and Westcrown truly safe, we will need a way to draw him out. He's hidden in the city's shadows for his entire life. He could easily continue doing so."

Chammady vigorously shakes her head. "I suppose he could, possibly to seek a better time if his plans completely fall apart, but he doesn't want to live in the shadows. That's what this is all about. He wants people to know him, to believe in him, even love him. My brother will try to execute his designs, until no hope remains that they can come to fruition."

She smiles. "But, you won't need to draw him out. The final stage of his plan should be upon us soon.. After all, noone would cheer for a savior who waited until the entire city was destroyed before he saved it. And once he shows himself, his mock battle could easily be turned into a real one."

***

Derek Keegan wrote:

"I think we may need a little more, he is trying to destabilize the town right? So who does that mean he will go after? Law enforcement, spiritual guides, nobility, powerful merchants.

People who have spiritual and temporal power, and now the city no longer have a mayor.
I don't think it's enough to defeat him, we need to show Westcrown that there still IS a city even after his defeat.
If we have any favours or connections, we need to call them in to make a show of stabilizing Westcrown..."

The soon-to-be-Lady-Lind nods. "Very true. Several heads of noble families have already rolled this night, I'm sure. But those plans have been in motion for a long time, and I think you've already dealt with much of it. Ecarrdian's puppet was unable to gain control of the Hellknights in the city, for instance, and with the Ciucci family's aid, Lodros Marthis quickly quelled the power struggles within the dottari after his brother was assassinated. Both of these forces working for the city at this stage was not part of my brother's plan, and neither would he have expected your Gardeners to be as strong as they've shown themselves."

She ponders for a moment. "You mentioned cutting his support from under him. One thing that would surely help in that particular matter would be to close the gate to Erebus. If the devils who are here could not easily escape, and new devils could not replace those who fall, things would be easier to manage.." Her voice trails off, and she glances apologetically in Appario's direction before continuing. "The gate is formed by a well of many worlds, set up in a townhouse basement on the central islands. I'm sure it's heavily defended, though."


Yahirma wrote:

Step 1:

Yahirma uses her wand of divination ...

Step 2 (if that doesn't provide much):

Yahirma casts jungle mind ...

Before answering, I'll wait and see if the questions and steps change based on Chammady's most recent responses :)


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Maddok muses on the information Chammady has shared with the party.

”Have you any idea when your brother might start whatever he plans for the Arodennama? It sounds like our time is short. If we are to close the gate to the Hell and deny Eccaridian his reinforcements we will need to strike hard and soon.”


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12
DM Are wrote:
"The gate is formed by a well of many worlds, set up in a townhouse basement on the central islands. I'm sure it's heavily defended, though."

Appario crestfalls as Eccardian will be much more difficult to find than he hoped. He had a strange (and vain) hope of aiding his betrothed in slaying her brother and recovering her honor.

"Then we should go to the Well, then. M'Lady Chammady, if you would guide us there, we can find another way to disrupt his plans and hopefully get him to show himself."


Maddok wrote:

"Have you any idea when your brother might start whatever he plans for the Arodennama? It sounds like our time is short. If we are to close the gate to the Hell and deny Eccaridian his reinforcements we will need to strike hard and soon."

She shakes her curls. "I don't know, exactly.. I'd expect him to do it this evening, or the next."


Appario Lind wrote:
"Then we should go to the Well, then. M'Lady Chammady, if you would guide us there, we can find another way to disrupt his plans and hopefully get him to show himself."

Beginning to guide the group down off the hill, Chammady suddenly slows her steps. Turning to her husband-to-be, she muses aloud. "You know, the more I think on it, the more I wonder if the idea to dress Derek up as Liebdaga might actually work.. If Liebdaga shows himself above the city, I'm not sure my brother could resist approaching him. Perhaps not in person, at first, but I'm sure you could give him reason to come himself. One like Liebdaga wouldn't wish to parlay with a servant."


Female Changeling (Mauxi Mwangi) Mwangi Spiritualist 12

Yahirma opts to pursue the divination effect but not jungle mind.

"We should deal with the well no matter Ecarrdian's intentions. Dealing with him does not appropriately stem the tide of hell's invasion, and cutting him off from any reinforcements now will make any future conflicts easier for us," Yahirma advises.


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12
DM Are wrote:
"You know, the more I think on it, the more I wonder if the idea to dress Derek up as Liebdaga might actually work.. If Liebdaga shows himself above the city, I'm not sure my brother could resist approaching him."

Appario looks at Derek.

"We would certainly need a talented actor and illusionist to pull that off. Not sure where we will find one on such short notice."


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

Derek merely snorts a little at that.
"Yes, it is a pity we don't need someone practiced in pratfalls and comic relief like say, Tybians actor..."


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Maddok laughs and claps his little brother on the shoulder.

"It seems you must take the stage once again. Except, this time, all of Westcrown is your audience", the big Shoanti adds.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

Derek smirks a little.
"Not to mention a large number of devils and other fiends from the netherworld.
I wonder if we can weave an illusion powerful enough to fool them as well?"


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

"There seems to be little Yahirma's magic cannot do."


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

"Not to mention we probably have more than a few other people who can help us if it comes to that.
We just need to involve enough shadow stuff to make the illusion at east partially real."


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Appario waits for Yahirma to chime in.

"We have an actor, a stage, just need some special effects."


Yahirma wrote:
Yahirma uses her wand of divination to inquire 'What is Eccardian Drovenge's next objective now that Liebdaga is slain?'

Chance of success: 1d100 ⇒ 30 (1-18: fail; 19-100: success)

"Director unsettled by pillars of fire,
Rushed his cast to the stage;
All but set for the final act,
yet the nemesis remains unfound;
The knight from the grave is plain to see,
or will Mammon's divine pet snatch the fake death?"


Female Changeling (Mauxi Mwangi) Mwangi Spiritualist 12

"I could make gouts of fire, though they would be fairly small compared to what was flashing overhead until recently. I could also make a large sign of Asmodeus with some variations to signal Liebdaga's breaking free," Yahirma conveys with some uncertainty. "However, I am not quite able to change Derek's appearance; I could only make an image of Liebdaga that would not be able to speak. The spirits that deceive rarely care to interact with mortals directly, which is one reason an illusion fade when touched by living flesh."

Spellcraft to imagine other options: 1d20 + 19 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 19 + 2 = 29

"There are stronger illusions that cleave from the Wendo traditions and might be more comprehensible the Derek or Xerath. Were we to track down a version of this magic inscribed on paper, one of you might wield it in this deception."

It seems like we're looking for veil or the like, which Xerath or Derek might be able to cast off of a scroll.

Alternatively, I could animate Liebdaga as a living corpse and have him dance the dance of deception. Ah, but that would require being able to command him with confidence, and I doubt I could bend so powerful a soul to my will after it had tasted the grave.

Casting create undead would be amusing, but I could control at most 17 HD on a really good day. I think even that might be a risky endeavor.

Leaving them to consider these options, Yahirma casts her divination spell, listens to the results, and does her best to record them while the memory is fresh. "It appears that Ecarrdian knows something of our deeds but not all. I believe he has moved many of his allies to the Arodennama statue, and he may also be there," she reports while holding out her transcription. "He awaits Liebdaga, who would drawn the villain from hiding. From there we might defeat him before all of Westcrown."

I'm finding the plan with Derek (veiled as Liebdaga) and us (veiled as minor devils or just hidden) marching up to the big statue and challenging Ecarrdian a fun idea. So long as we can find a scroll or two of veil, we can pull it off.


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

DM Are: Does Appario know of any of his contacts wherein he might acquire a scroll or two of Veil?

Appario strokes his chin, wondering if he knows someplace to get the scroll.

"Is it possible that Tarvi might have one? Or someone else?"


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

Suddenly inspired, Derek stops and pulls out his lute.
Strumming softly he allows the words to flow freely as he composes a dirge to Eccardian.

"Here I am standing, darkness all around
Thinking of past, taking my last breath, the air is cold as ice
No one close to hear my voice
Did not leave me with a choice
Heaven will you wait for me"

"Will I find a way, will I find a place
Will you let me go in peace
Will I find a way to the other side"

"Sad are memories from the life I lived
Cannot go on, cannot go further
It has to end right here
For the things that I have done
All the girls I lost and won
Let me rest in peace at last"

"Will I find a way, will I find a place
Will you let me go in peace
Leave behind those dark days
Now I ask again, will you hear my cries
Then you realise why oh why
I must find a way to the other side"

"Hear them whisper calling out my name
The sentence is set, the hammer has fallen
I have paid the price
Sad to realise too late, death was meant to be my fate
All this pain will follow me
"

"ill I find a way, will I find a place
Will you let me go in peace
Leave behind those dark days
Now I ask again, will you hear my cries
Then you realise why oh why
I must find a way to the other side"

As the last cord strikes, Derek sighs sadly, convinced that his Dirge is not for Eccardian at all, but rather the man who might have been has circumstances not been what they are now.

"No...the man we fight is not a tragic hero, I sing this song for the man that died when he took one step to far along a path from which there is no return.
His soul died, perhaps to ascend to heaven, what we have left to do is bury the body.
A hollow man in a shallow grave..."


Yahirma wrote:
Casting create undead would be amusing, but I could control at most 17 HD on a really good day. I think even that might be a risky endeavor.

It would be neutral, though, so you could possibly reason with it :)

***

Appario Lind wrote:
DM Are: Does Appario know of any of his contacts wherein he might acquire a scroll or two of Veil?

The Bank of Abadar should be able to provide a few such scrolls.


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

"Well, it's possible that the bank of Abadar would have the scrolls we seek. Shall we go there? Do we have time? I think we have time for this grand performance."

Appario, unless others think the plan differently makes for his headquarters.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Finding Appario's plan to be agreeable, Maddok gladly follows.

10,951 to 10,986 of 10,986 << first < prev | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM CH-P's CoT: The Bastards of Erebus All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.