Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM CH-P's CoT: The Bastards of Erebus

Game Master Are


401 to 450 of 10,890 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Aasimar Druid 2

Eklektos will make the Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 14, and he'll use the standard action for the Intimidation. He'll still be ready in case an AoO is prompted, though.


Okay, good. That means my previous post's edit works!

Rounds left of sleep:
Hellknight #3: (8 rounds)
Hellknight [roof]: (8 rounds)
Hellknight [driver]: (8 rounds)
Signifier: (10 rounds)

Leaving initiative order, since all enemies are out of action at the moment.


Male Aasimar Druid 2

As the Signifier slumps into sleep, Eklektos dismisses the Entangle spell and rummages through the pockets of the man in front of him to find keys to free the prisoner with. He then jumps down to open the carriage door.


Eklektos finds two keys and a letter in the Signifier's pockets.

One of the keys fits in the carriage lock. Within, a male half-elf sits on a bench with manacles around his wrists. It looks as if he has been beaten to within an inch of his life, but he is awake. One eye is swollen shut, and his lips are also swollen. There is some dried blood on the front of his torn shirt.

The half-elf looks up as the door is opened. "Who are you? What is happening?" he asks, seeming bewildered.


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

As the entangling effect fades, Appario will move quickly to the bleeding hellknight and attempt to stabilize the dying soldier.

Heal check 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

Seeing that the prisoner is almost freed and recognizing that his attempts to stabilize are only making matters worse, Appario look and see if any of his nearby compatriots are nearby and willing to help.


Male Aasimar Druid 2

"A friend of Janiven's. Are you able to travel? Where did they stash your equipment?" Eklektos is going to unlock the manacles, then assist the Half-Elf out of the carriage. He'll pull out a scroll of Cure Light and use it on the Half-Elf.

Perception to notice what Appario is doing: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
If he sees him, he'll do the following:

With a whistle, Eklektos calls Theron to him, then hands the cat a potion of Cure Light to carry to the Paladin. Handle Animal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

As the group withdraws from the scene, Eklektos will keep Detect Magic active and check any enemies they pass for equipment that might be useful. Weapons, magical items, and other easy-to-carry items. Expended items are already marked off in hopes that they are used.


"Ahh, so Janiven sent you?" The man coughs as the healing scroll takes effect, looking noticeably better afterwards. "Thank you for doing this, friend! I think I can travel now. They stashed my gear under this seat..". Gingerly putting on his equipment, Arael follows Eklektos out of the carrige. "I hope you didn't kill any of the knights?" he suddenly asks as he sees the bodies lying around the carriage.

Eklektos spots Appario's plights, and the big cat deftly delivers the potion. The detect magic turns up several potions among the fallen knights.

The scroll heals 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 hit points of damage


Besides the potions, each knight wears chainmail and has a longsword. There's a light crossbow with 20 bolts lying next to the sleeping driver, and the Signifier has full plate and a heavy mace. You can pick up the weapons easily, but each piece of armor would take 1 minute or more to remove.

Constitution checks to stabilize (DC 10):

Spoiler:

Round 2: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (2) - 3 = -1
Round 3: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (11) - 4 = 7
Round 4: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (14) - 5 = 9
Round 5: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (2) - 6 = -4

If Appario pours the delivered potion down the knight's throat:
The potion heals 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 points of damage.

The knight doesn't wake up, but the bleeding is reduced to a trickle.


Male Aasimar Druid 2

Eklektos is only going to retrieve items that can be easily grabbed and carried. They can keep their armor. And I guess he won't be using his own potion on the guard if there's one attached to his belt.


M Human ( Chelis ) Fighter 2

"Let's move out of here quickly, introductions and explanations can wait"


Sure, Appario can use the potion attached to the knight's belt. That makes it 7 potions, 6 longswords, 1 masterwork heavy mace and 1 light crossbow that you bring with you.

"Yes. Let us leave quickly before the Hellknights come to their senses. I don't fancy a second tasting of their .. hospitality." Arael says, shuddering at the thought.


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Ah! A potion! You may have a chance to redeem yourself and find a true god yet, bleeder!

After administering the potion to the Hellknight and seeing Arael freed, Appario looks and sees what else the party would like to do.

"Let us move. We risk much by delaying too long."


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 3

Derek simply stares in amazement at the spectacle before him for a moment.
"By Caydens overflowing tankard! I can scarcely credit how well that went, one would almost think we were a band of rag-tag adventurers going up against a company of highly trained officers of the law...oh wait...heh."
Derek kisses his holy symbol in thanks to Cayden Caelian, he can think of no other deity that would have blessed this endeavour in such a spectacular way.

Derek will swiftly accompany the others back to the hideout or where ever the group ends up going. Secretly he is quite pleased that no life was lost on either side, just as he had suggested before. He is also trying to remember if the group did decide on a name.


Female Half-Orc Sorcerer, 7th (Brass Draconic Bloodline)

Semenya will take a moment to cut and remove the tack and bridles from the horses on the carriage, and remove their bits while this is going on.

She directs Arodio to smash two of the wheels as well.

"That will keep anyone returning from Rivaud from using the bridge until they clear this, and buy us some time."

She looks in the direction Janiven's force went. "Ride fast, and be home safe."

Looking at the carriage horses, she turns to Appario and Arodio. "Where I grew up, horse thievery was considered evidence that you were still breathing. Either of you two feel like riding these animals bareback?"


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

"Not I. I wish to remain unseen and unnoticed. I will remain afoot."

Appario is not sure what he would do with a horse in the city, save sell it...but then that might risk questions of previous ownership, especially if the animal is branded or known.


M Human ( Chelis ) Fighter 2

"Hell yes, stealing from thieves in first place isn't a real crime,plus i like riding;let's see this beauties"

Arodio takes one horse
Riding 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

"It is a nice animal,Hellknights know how to handle their horses"


Arodio can easily handle the horse, even riding bareback. You notice that the horse seems unused to having a rider on its back, and that there is a brand on its left haunch. The brand has the shape of a spiked wheel.

Janiven left horses for you in a clearing a few hundred yards down the road, as agreed upon before the ambush.


M Human ( Chelis ) Fighter 2

Noticing the mark of Asmodeus's church on the horse, Arodio lets go a series of swearwords, then admits these horses probably cannot be kept or sold, so the only options would be killing them or leaving them free.

"Of course i choose the second"


It's the mark of the Order of the Rack Hellknights, not the mark of the church of Asmodeus.


Male Aasimar Druid 2

"Let's leave the horses. Taking their weapons and combat supplies will be enough. They won't be as eager to fight in the future." Eklektos will lead Arael to the horses, and he and Theron will escort him to the rendezvous point.


The group has an uneventful ride back to the rendezvous point a few minutes outside the city gates, where you meet up with an anxious-looking Janiven who breaks out in a big smile when she sees Arael among you.

"Oh, there you are! I was beginning to think.. No, never mind. It's great to see you again, Arael!" She briefly hugs the older man, before continuing. "Thank you so much for doing this! We could never have done it alone. I'm so happy you all made it back in one piece!"

Janiven takes a moment to find a hooded cloak that she hands to Arael, explaining "The dottari probably have your description, it's best not to take any chances." Returning her attention to you, she says "I sent everyone else ahead into the city; a large group of people on horseback arriving at the same time would surely attract unwanted attention."

She pauses, looking the group over. "It might be best if we split up, too. I had to borrow the horses you're riding from Gorvio's uncle Jacovo, and they need to be returned to him before nightfall. If you could do that, I'll take Arael with me back to the old shrine. Please join us once you're done. We will have a celebration dinner tonight!"

You can just recall Gorvio's name as one of Janiven's men, only briefly introduced at the meeting before the ambush.


M Human ( Chelis ) Fighter 2

Arodio agrees to take the horse to their owner


Female Half-Orc Sorcerer, 7th (Brass Draconic Bloodline)

Semenya will filter through the city, and keep an ear out (Diplomacy as Gather Information) for any rumours as she takes a roundabout way to the shrine.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 3

"How could we possibly refuse either such a fine invitation by such a beautiful lady or leave her in a lurch by denying her help? I will deal with the horses most certainly, anybody want to join me? I'll buy us all a round of drinks at a nice tavern I know once we are done."

Derek playfully tips his hat to Janiven and Arael before beginning to walk towards the stables or whatnot.
As he walks he hums the tune to "meet me by the riverside (but don't forget the wine)".


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Spying an easy chance to make a contact within the City, Appario says to Derek, "I wouldn't mind a drink or two...and a chance to talk to you a bit. I don't know you if you recall my name, but it's Appario, Appario Lind. Well met."

Appario will spend some time checking his sap and clothes for any blood (tis an uncouth and unfriendly look) that may have spattered upon him during the fight.

After re-stowing his shield to his back and tending to whatever horse business needs to happen, Appario will announce, "I'm ready to go when you are."


M Human ( Chelis ) Fighter 2

"Better not being seen all together, i'll gladly go with anyone wants a meat shield, but i'ld surely prefer the company of our green beauty, Semenya."


Male Aasimar Druid 2

"I'll go with these three and take the horses back. Perhaps you might want to take some of these supplies, though. These weapons are...not to my taste."


Female Half-Orc Sorcerer, 7th (Brass Draconic Bloodline)

Semenya will enjoy whatever company sees fit to accompany her. She does use Mage Hand once or twice to test things for magic - Mage Hand cannot pick up magical items.

She'll stash a healing potion or two with the rest in her care.

Anyone who accompanies her will find that she's quite adept at picking out bits of gossip, and good at shifting her voice and body language to 'fit in', and asking the right question at the right time to piece things together.


Derek, Appario and Eklektos go to return the horses, while Semenya and Arodio wander the city, listening for rumors.

Derek, Appario, Eklektos:

As you approach Jacovo's Stables, you see a handsome young man berating a middle-aged man in front of the stables. "I told you I needed those horses for my performance tonight! I can't very well act out the scene where the princess and her lover have to flee the city pursued by the king's horsemen without HORSES, now can I?! This is outrageous!"

Derek recognizes the young man as Thesing Umbero Ulvauno, an up-and-coming actor and opera singer of some fame. He has starred in several minor plays, but has yet to be the star of a major production. From your time together performing Sir Lawrence and the Goat, you remember him as a skilled actor, but with an ego far surpassing that skill.

Noticing the group approach with the horses, he continues. "You actually let someone else use my horses when you knew how important they were to me?! Which of my rivals put you up to that, hmm? Tell me!"

Semenya, Arodio:

Taking a route that incorporates a stop at Semenya's favorite rumormongering inn, you overhear several interesting topics of conversation:

"Did you hear? Bluehood offers 100gp to anyone that drops a shadow beast's corpse at the garbage stoop across from the Leroung estate? Crazy, I tell you, crazy! Who would pay for something like that, and who would be stupid enough to go after one of those monsters?! I don't buy it for a second."

"My aunt, you remember her? The one running a caravan service? Yeah, that's her. Anyway, she was telling me just this morning about how the dottari don't seem to care how many times she complains about bandits, they still won't go outside the city to check it out! Someone must be paying them off to keep away, I say."

As you continue to walk through the city towards the old shrine, night is fast approaching. You notice shopkeepers making sure they have everything locked up before the curfew, while the common folk hurry from stall to stall, trying to get everything they need before returning home.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 3

Derek whispers to Appario and Elektos before approaching the egomaniacal actor.
"Let me try and handle this, just do your best to appear awestruck and in huge admiration of his mediocre talents."

Derek then approaches Thesing.
"Why, unless my eyes deceive me tis none other than that most talented singer and actor Thesing Umbero Ulvauno? Why I was just remarking to a few friends the other day what an utter delight it was to have had the good fortune, nay the PREVILEGE to have stood on the same stage as such a remarkably talented man."

Derek then looks back at the horses he and the others were bringing back. "You are in need of horses master Ulvauno? We are quite done with our little ride at the moment, and I believe the horses are in fair shape still, why, given a chance to rest a little they are bound to perform well, perhaps not to your exacting standards of course, but truly, nothing less than a fine bred Quadiran thoroughbred could do you justice on stage."

Diplomacy to try and talk Thesing down, trying to appeal to his ego:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Playing along, Appario will maintain a friendly and reverent admiration for the angry actor...talented or not, *he* seems to think he is somebody. Appario is not in a position to judge if that is true or not.

"What a thrill this is! I, for one, am just honored to meet you. What is your next performance?"

Not that I think it's necessary, but aid diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16.


Thesing becomes noticeably calmer as you heap on the praise and admiration, but he remains his arrogant self. "Ah, if it isn't Derek Keegan.. Yes, that was fortunate for you, wasn't it?"

He takes a closer look at the horses, then goes on in more reasonable tones. "I suppose you have a point. The horses look to be in good shape, if in need of some grooming. I shall arrange for some extra help to get them ready for tonight. They really are fine animals."

Focusing his attention on Appario, Thesing changes the subject. "I'm setting up a one-night only showing of The Elopement of the Dowager Princess this evening. I'm playing the princess's handsome lover, of course."


M Human ( Chelis ) Fighter 2
DM Are wrote:

Semenya, Arodio:

Taking a route that incorporates a stop at Semenya's favorite rumormongering inn, you overhear several interesting topics of conversation:

"Did you hear? Bluehood offers 100gp to anyone that drops a shadow beast's corpse at the garbage stoop across from the Leroung estate? Crazy, I tell you, crazy! Who would pay for something like that, and who would be stupid enough to go after one of those monsters?! I don't buy it for a second."

"My aunt, you remember her? The one running a caravan service? Yeah, that's her. Anyway, she was telling me just this morning about how the dottari don't seem to care how many times she complains about bandits, they still won't go outside the city to check it out! Someone must be paying them off to keep away, I say."

As you continue to walk through the city towards the old shrine, night is fast approaching. You...

To Semenya

"Quite a lot of work around here, hope to have the opportunity to meet some of those, bandits or beasts alike"


Female Half-Orc Sorcerer, 7th (Brass Draconic Bloodline)
Arodio Ambusta wrote:


To Semenya
"Quite a lot of work around here, hope to have the opportunity to meet some of those, bandits or beasts alike"

"I'm more concerned about the Dottari not extending their protection past the walls of the city. And I've heard a bit about shadowbeasts; without some sort of magic, your flail would pass right through them. That's why their price is so high."

"Some on, we must get to our destination here."


M Human ( Chelis ) Fighter 2

"I need a bigger weapon, and magical too"


Male Aasimar Druid 2

"I confess, I haven't seen one of your shows. I'm from outside the city. But even where I am from, the name of Thesing Umbero Ulvauno is spoken with respect. Perhaps you would allow this one to tend to your horses and see that they are ready for tonight's show? This one and I seem to be getting along quite well."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


"That will be satisfactory. I shall send someone to pick up the horses within the hour."

Turning to the old man, Thesing goes on. "You're off the hook for now, Jacovo, if only because your horses are the best in town. Just don't let it happen again." He pulls out a pouch from his inner coat pocket and hands it to Jacovo. "This should cover the costs for tonight's performance."

Returning his attention to the group, he says "I welcome you to attend my performance tonight. Goodbye."

After Thesing has left his sight, Jacovo comes over to you. "Thank you so much for helping me out with that insufferable man! If you ever need to borrow horses or somewhere to keep your own, this place will be open to you." He shakes each of your hands in turn.


Making your way back to the old Shrine of Aroden without incident, you arrive to find a long table has been set up in the central chapel. The padded pews have been rearranged, some to make way for the table, others to function as seating. There is a joyous air of celebration, with everyone patting eachother on the back or saying things like "Good job back there!" There are already several plates of hearty food set out on the table, and the smells from the kitchen promises more to come.

As each of you enters, you quickly become the center of attention. Excitement causes several of the group to speak simultaneously, while attempting to either congratulate you or wonder if you were hurt, or if you were scared. After some time of this, Arael calls for order.

"Due to the help of our newest friends," he says as he nods in your direction, "I have returned to you none the worse for wear. Despite being severely beaten, my will remained strong in captivity, and they were unable to wring the location of this place or the names of any of you from me." At those words, cheers arise from the rest of the group. Arael continues "Thankfully these heroes were able to rescue me before the Hellknights were able to get me to Citadel Rivad. While my will is strong, they have the means there to break even the strongest of men. I thank you again, friends!" The group breaks out in applause and cheers, both for you and for Arael.

Arael pauses to let the applause die down. "I hope you will all enjoy the food and drink we have for you. I shall retire early to recover from my ordeal, but I'm sure Janiven will prove a suitable host. Feel free to stay here tonight. If you must get home after nightfall, make sure you go in pairs and only on well-lit streets."

The half-elf then retires to his bedchamber, and Janiven speaks up. "You heard the man! Let's eat!" At this, everyone finds a place around the table and the feast is begun.

Over the course of dinner, the average smalltalk gives you the following introductions to the rest of the group:

Amaya:
Amaya is a young, well-mannered and stunningly beautiful Tian woman. She works as a glassblower, and dresses plainly to downplay the effect of her appearance on others. She hopes to some day be able to visit her distant kin in Varisia and Tian Xia.

Ermolos:
Ermolos is an incredibly muscular Chelish man, who works as an apprentice blacksmith. He has a slight limp due to a childhood illness. His father vanished on an ill-fated adventure several years ago, and Ermolos clings to the hope of one day being able to travel in his footsteps and find his father.

Fiosa:
Fiosa is a halfling house servant who is friends with many of Westcrown's halfling slaves, and tries to help them whenever she can. She has a great deal of respect for Janiven and Arael after they helped her smuggle several slaves out of a particular heinous merchant's home, and she has since developed a strong faith in Arael's patron god Iomedae.

Gorvio:
Gorvio is a young Chelish man who works part time for his uncle Jacovo. He has vibrant amber eyes, which, along with hints he's overheard from his uncle's occasional drunken bouts, have made him curious about his ancestry.

Larko:
Larko is a Garundi male who lives a simple life as a dock worker, but daydreams of his childhood in the hills east of Westcrown. He hopes to one day be able to move out of the city and live a hunter's life. He's strong and silent, and seems to rarely speak unless he has to.

Mathalen:
A thin and wiry Chelish woman, Mathalen used to work as a porter but found the job dreadfully dull. She got through her days by taking frequent breaks to meditate and purge her mind. This attitude struck her employer as laziness, and she was recently fired.

Rizzardo:
After stowing away on a ship headed for Westcrown, Rizzardo found himself more or less stuck here years ago. The Varisian male earns his keep working at a multitude of odd jobs, since he has to switch jobs frequently as a result of his temper and impatience at following orders.

Sclavo:
A soft-spoken worshiper of Iomedae, Sclavo has long worked as a scribe for one of Westcrown's courts. The Garundi man hopes for a day when the laws of Cheliax can be reformed, and sees this group as a tool that can hasten this process.

Tarvi:
Tarvi's parents own a prosperous jewelry store in Westcrown called "The Glitter Palace". She's worked there for years, but is far too witty and intelligent to focus her mind on the customers. She has engineered the failure of no less than a dozen attempts by her parents to get her married into nobility. Her true passion is studying magic, which leaves little time for romance.

Vitti:
Vitti is a strange, eccentric Chelish man who dyes his hair green and refuses to eat any food he doesn't grow or catch himself. His work as a woodcarver earns him a modest income, and he prides himself on only using wood that's been harvested from deadfalls or trees that died of natural causes.

Yakopulio:
Yakopulio is a noisy and irreverent gnome who wears her atheism proudly. Her eagerness to contradict and nitpick often sparks arguments among the group. She works as a bartender (and sometimes pimp) at the "Bruised Eel" tavern, and many of the others don't understand why Arael wants to associate with the offensive gnome.


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Now that was a lot of fun! And now we celebrate!

Appario will entertain admirers and well-wishers alike with a focus on making contacts. Appario isn't necessarily a spot-seeker, but will enjoy being the focus of things for a while...it's never really happened to him before.

Appario will make special note to make small talk with Semenya and Arodio (having already spent some time with Derek and Eklektos) as a means of introduction, hoping to learn more about them and being open to any questions they might have.


M Human ( Chelis ) Fighter 2

Arodio just eats and drinks.He presents himself to others if they ask something to him and generally plays the "rude with good heart".

For who doesn't know, i'm italian, and i see from time to time the errors i make in writing.I apologize for those


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 3

"Time for the traditional grandstanding by the bard!" Derek thinks to himself.

As soon as the mood strikes him as being good, Derek jumps on top of a table and begins to act out the fight and the daring rescue, making sure to pain himself in a rather plain light and everyone else as larger than life heroes, with Semenya casting magic of a world shattering nature, Arodio letting the enemy give him blows that would kill a horse before casually taking on four-to-one odds, Elektos and Theron calling down the very wrath of nature on the heads of the hellknights, and Appario being the very model of knightly chivalry and virtue.

Taking 10 on acting, that is a cool 18 on performance acting.


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Appario listens with delight to Derek's re-telling of tonight's exploits. While greatly enjoying the embellishment, Appario nonetheless almost spit up his wine when his actions were described as "chivalrous", let alone "knightly". All in all a good tale, but might only be swallowed by the biggest of whales.

Appario claps and hoots as appropriate after the performance, but keeps his thoughts to himself.

Unless 'chivalry' had a radically different meaning here, nothing about sprinting from the cover of darkness to brain a guard while distracted by a giant cat could be considered 'chivalrous'. The bard doth have some talents at telling tales though.


Female Half-Orc Sorcerer, 7th (Brass Draconic Bloodline)

Semenya is dressed in her scholar's robes, and will chat - in a friendly fashion - with anyone who approaches her. Periodically, when it's time to get up to dance, or head to the bathroom, or fetch water or wine, she'll volunteer to do so.

When she does this, she'll cast Message when she's unobserved with two other party members, just to compare notes. (In short, assume that if you need to say something to another party member that others won't hear, other than Semenya, it should be doable.)

If asked to perform magic tricks, she'll use Mage Hand to make candles or wine glasses move.

"There are still things that need doing in Westcrown. Too many people are vanishing into the night, the Dottari are not willing to venture outside the walls after dark, so trade is being hindered. I've heard rumors of bounties on Shadow Beasts."


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 3

"And now, as a duly anointed priest of Cayden Caelian I shall commune with my god, that's getting drunk to you and me!"
Derek winks at the others before unhooking his blessed tankard from his belt and pouring a whole bottle of wine into it before draining it in one long gulp.

"Never pass on a drink today just because you can have one tomorrow, after all, why not have one drink today AND tomorrow!"

After that Derek picks up his lute and begins to sing and play, filing the party with music, raucous drinking music and ribald songs.

Taking 10 on both singing and playing, that would be 17 on both.


M Human ( Chelis ) Fighter 2

Fending off blows that would have killed a horse? Taking on four hellknights at a time alone? Where was he watching?

Arodio thinks this of the bard's exibition, but keeps it for himself


Male Aasimar Druid 2

Eklektos will probably find a kindred spirit in Vitti, being of a similar mindset. He'll make some time to talk with him during the meal, trying to find out how he came into this (to others) peculiar way of living.

Diplomacy to gather information: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

At an appropriate moment, Eklektos will try to find time to talk to Semenya about these Shadow Beasts. "I haven't heard much other than that something stalks the streets, making them unsafe at night. Can you tell me more about these Shadow Beasts?"


Female Half-Orc Sorcerer, 7th (Brass Draconic Bloodline)

"What I've gathered is that they are creatures of this plane and another, and are immune to most weapons that have not been enchanted. There's a person or organization named BlueHood that is offering an impressive bounty on their hides."


Derek's performances elicit loud cheers and applause. Everybody is riveted by the acting out of the rescue. Once you start singing, some of the audience members clap along or even sing along to some of the tunes. Several among the group hand you silver pieces as a way of saying "thank you".

Enjoyable performances: 2d10 ⇒ (6, 9) = 15 sp.

After some time of talking to Vitti, Eklektos discovers that the man believes a Dryad from Hagwood to have been one of his ancestors, maybe even as close as a grandmother. He has come to this conclusion due to certain slips of the tongue during his childhood. In addition, his father always tried to instill in him a sense of companionship with all things living, including plants, trees, and animals.


Male Aasimar Druid 2

To Semenya (via Message?) "I would prefer to deal with these abominations myself, but I don't have access to any enchanted weapons to hunt them with. Perhaps at a later time I can remove their taint from this world."

Discussing further with Vitti: "Perhaps one day you and I can go find this Dryad relative of yours. She sounds like a fascinating character, and your father sounds like a man I would like."


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 3

Derek senses an opportunity present itself, and smiles in appreciation at the good people who gave him coin.
"Most appreciated my fine fellows, these coins shall go into the poor box in the closest Cayden Caelian temple I can find."

He then makes a show of looking over the crowd, suddenly he spots what he wanted to see, and skipping across the tables he end up standing in front of Amaya.

"For my next number I will need an extra voice, you strike me as possessing both pose and grace, will you join me in singing?"
Derek holds out one hand to Amaya, inviting her to join him in a duet.

401 to 450 of 10,890 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM CH-P's CoT: The Bastards of Erebus All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.