Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM CH-P's CoT: The Bastards of Erebus

Game Master Are


8,001 to 8,050 of 10,836 << first < prev | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | next > last >>

Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Hmm...that busts my balls.  I seem to have lost a post in the transitions on the yester.  Meh.

Appario raises Extortion again and dances to N40 to strike at the shadow, then tumbles/bumbles/stumbles (spring attacking the shadow) over behind the vampire (P40).

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19 to hit;
1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 damage;

1d20 + 20 ⇒ (5) + 20 = 25 Acrobatics

When is it time for the curtain call?


Appario's battle-dance lets him easily destroy the final shadow while moving behind his companion-vampire.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

If the plan is for this battle to continue against Silana, Xerath and Yahirma are next :)


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 6/6 | 2nd 5/5 | 3rd 4/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Well Yahirma, the next move is yours.


Female Changeling (Mauxi Mwangi) Mwangi Spiritualist 11

If she is can be redeemed, then the salts of purification shall tell.

Yahirma quickly weighs whether to or not to let Silana see the end of the play. A respectable soul caught in the web of undeath and baked in the evil of a dark sun. Immoral necromancy lacks finesse, she thinks to herself, but even a darkened soul should know happiness in its last moments.

Yahirma straightens from her combat crouch and shakes off the curse of tongues. "The way that your arcane potency exploded forth in my defense was exhilarating, dearest Larazod. Perhaps you will wield it as skillfully in my pleasure."

"Come, let us hear the cruel judge's verdict!" she suggests with a congratulatory tone. In a lower tone to Silana she adds, "And then the star of the show might receive the accolade that she is due."

To Tybain and Drovalid, she gives a few stage directions. "As the play concludes, make sure that the star of the show takes a bow with the cast members."

A few future actions to move us towards the end:
-----

As Haanderthan calls upon Asmodeus to offer final judgment, Yahirma stands with the group and conjures up an image of a powerful devil to stand behind Haanderthan. Its crimson skin crackles with inner fire, and its eyes burn with the delight of a thousand guilty verdicts. As if to add to its intimidating appearance, it flexes its steely muscles and exhales slowly, its voice rattling ominously like that of a hungry lion. Unable to add intelligible voice to the devil, Yahirma deepens her own voice to speak the lines of Asmodeus.

The minor image fills a T-shaped area that includes Haanderthan's pulpit (for the first aspect), and stretches across the room just beyond the stage (for the second).

Perform (oratory): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

"Choose. A true heart shall beat strong for all
eternity at my side, a false one burns to cinder in
an instant."

As the companions choose the color crimson, the devil (Yahirma) announces,
"Treacherous magistrate who lords false justice over
true souls. Your soul shall burn for all eternity—
an everlasting torment awaits you."

The illusion wraps its arms around Haanderthan and envelops itself in obscuring flames for a moment. The play at an end, Yahirma nods to Silana, changes the nature of the illusion to remove a devil and add a cheering audience seated in a lavish opera house. Yahirma allows Larazod a moment to enjoy the adulation of the crowd, as the more mortal of the two tries to meet the eyes of Appario and Maddok. With contact made, she nods and moves behind Silana, salt in hand.

Bluff to hide the intentions of the approach: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (2) + 19 = 21
Oh dear...Misfortune on myself: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28

Yahirma is nearly overcome with the emotional finale and almost allows other emotions to show, but she pulls herself together before imbuing the salt crystals with the powers of Wendo and sprinkling them upon Silana's neck.

Reminder of Death: DC 21

May this be a moment of happiness before you are freed to know the afterlife.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 6/6 | 2nd 5/5 | 3rd 4/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Following Yahirma's cues, Maddok moves into position to cover her should things turn to violence.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 3

Well...is she a lover of darkness and death, or a lover of life, love and acting?

Derek derly wishes he could add something to the scene, but speaking now might ruin what is about to transpire.


First: The death ward spells have now expired (and Maddok's temporary hit points were gone a long time ago!).

***

Before Yahirma conjures the Prince of Darkness, Silana forcefully performs Larazod's final line of the play. "We shall see who is judged!"

Once the judging of Haanderthan is complete, Silana exults in the adoration of the silent audience while taking a bow with the other cast members. Following the first bow, she turns to Yahirma.

"This has been an experience I will never forget! My first time in a proper play, and with real, acclaimed actors alongside me!"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21

Noticing nothing untoward in Yahirma's eyes, she continues. "You must allow me to give all of you the gift of unending beauty!"

As Yahirma throws the salt onto her, her expression and tone abruptly change. "What is..? No!"

Will vs reminder of death: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

Easily shaking off the memories forcing themselves upon her, she takes shaky steps away from Yahirma. "No! You were luring me into a trap, this whole time? It was all an.. ACT?"


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 3

"To be fair, we assumed YOU were luring US into a trap you know. Your master have already attacked and kidnapped one of our number. I had hoped you were not one of them, for sharing my love of the stage if nothing else..."


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 6/6 | 2nd 5/5 | 3rd 4/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Sorry, forgot to update my status bar. It's fixed now.

Also, the irony!

Maddok's features settle in grim determination.

"We only sought to let you experience the highest measure of joy before freeing you of your curse", the big Shoanti says as more of an explanation than an apology.

"Unless you truly love the stage as much as you claim. Would you be willing to forgo your eternal beauty for a chance to experience all of this again?" he asks as he motions to the scene around them.


Initiative checks:

Initiative (Appario): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Initiative (Derek): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Initiative (Maddok): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Initiative (Xerath): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Initiative (Yahirma): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Initiative (Silana): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Current Initiative order:
27 - Silana
25 - Appario
16 - Derek and Xerath
5 - Yahirma
4 - Maddok

***

Swiftly composing herself, Silana weaves her way past the assembled cast members, shouting back at them. "You will pay for this trickery!"

She conjures up a field of large, blackened tentacles in the southern half of the chamber, all weaving about and attempting to grab hold of the creatures within its area.

CMB for black tentacles: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 (vs flat-footed CMD for all except Yahirma)
Tentacle damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Only Derek is fastened in the rubbery grip of the tentacles, suffering 7 damage in the process.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

The marked area is the black tentacles area, which counts as difficult terrain.

Up next: The PCs. Derek is grappled.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 6/6 | 2nd 5/5 | 3rd 4/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Bah, it looks like we cross-posted.

Well I doubt it would have changed anything.


Female Changeling (Mauxi Mwangi) Mwangi Spiritualist 11

Yahirma holds up her hands in protested innocence. "Hardly a trap, Silana, but a play depicting a troubled hero's fight against darker forces! Just as Larazod must overcome infernal obstacles and challenges to realize greater glory, so too does the play serve as an allegorical transformation for the actors."

More salt...salt, salt, salt...

"Yes, with her oppressor consumed in infernal fire, the heroine might be free to know a better life. In this transformation, Larazod wrestles both with real threats as well as the power of introspection about her own guilt and past, hence the final consummation of innocence with salt," Yahirma assures as she tries to buy a moment of credulity or distraction to get behind Maddok or Appario.

Desperate bluffing: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27

Looks like combat started anyway, but I still like Yahirma's BS-ed analysis of the play's subtle tropes.


I should have mentioned that I would be making another post! In any case, it would take quite a diplomacy check to soothe her now :)

Edit: I like Yahirma's analysis, too; nice BS-ing :)


Female Changeling (Mauxi Mwangi) Mwangi Spiritualist 11

Yahirma's CMD is only 16 to begin with, and she's down to a 13 due to strength damage.

Yahirma struggles against the tentacles for a moment before realizing that there would be little chance of escape unaided. She tries to focus on a spell that would free her from the bonds.

Concentration to cast liberating command: DC 10+14+1:DC 25: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21

Ah! These are most unpleasant!


Ah, right. I forgot to check Yahirma's CMD. Sorry about that!


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Round 1, Init 25

"Paying for trickery?  We're here to collect on debts past due, creature.  Your beasts and your affiliation with the shadows are proof enough of your crimes against Westcrown.  I will collect on them, by Abadar's Will."

Smite Evil.  Difficult terrain inside of BT.

Appario will double move around her to I42.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 6/6 | 2nd 5/5 | 3rd 4/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Bummer.

Well in any event, I believe I'll be waiting to see what Derek does.


Appario: Do you have a move-plan that doesn't involve her getting an AoO? I only ask because I'm not seeing a safe path that gets you to that square :)


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

True. Appario will take the AoO.


Slam AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
AoO damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Silana throws a wild swing against the mobile warrior edging his way past her, but it's not even close to hitting.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

The marked area represents the black tentacles, which counts as difficult terrain.

Derek and Yahirma are grappled.

Up next: Derek, Xerath, Maddok.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 3

Break Grapple: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

"You...ngh...made a misstake coffin dweller. Appario may not always act like it, but in a battle he is...ugh...deadly. You've roused the Abadarian wrath...gnn...and you do not have what it takes to buy his forgivness!"

Then, despite still being stuck fast, Derek smiles.
"Meet the force of a holy warrior...gggh...something your kind is NOT best suited for blood worm."


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 6/6 | 2nd 5/5 | 3rd 4/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Maddok determines the vampire herself to be a greater threat than her field of groping tentacles.

He forces his way through the rubbery appendages breaking free adjacent to her.

Double move to K41.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 6/6 | 2nd 5/5 | 3rd 4/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Xerath just started his shift. =(

Via text: Step outside of the tentacles and total defense.


"I made a mistake? Yes, I trusted a group of mortals! That's a mistake I will never make again!"

Silana attempts to cast a spell defensively.

Concentration to cast defensively: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (20) + 21 = 41 (DC: 23)

Easily able to keep enough of her mind focused on casting while simultaneously focusing on defending herself, Silana attempts to cause confusion in Maddok and Appario.

Will (Appario): 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 = 31 (+2: magic circle)
Will (Maddok): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Both Appario and Maddok successfully shield their minds from her influence.

Well, that was unfortunate for her.

Following the spellcasting, Silana moves away from the two warriors, climbing onto the wall much like a spider.

Provoking from both Appario and Maddok.

***

The black tentacles attempt to continue grappling Yahirma and Derek.

CMB to grapple: 1d20 + 14 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 14 + 5 = 26 (+5 bonus for already grappling)
Tentacles damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Both continue to be held in the tentacular grasp, and each suffers another 7 damage.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

The marked area represents the black tentacles, which counts as difficult terrain.

Silana (assuming she gets that far) is on the wall one horizontal square above K46.

Derek and Yahirma are grappled.

Up next: The PCs.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 6/6 | 2nd 5/5 | 3rd 4/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Maddok's heart sank in his chest. Treachery was not his nature. Her words rang with too much truth.

He shook away the vestiges of her resisted spell and lashed out with his iron-like grip to trip her as she tried to scramble away.

Trip (Provokes): 1d20 + 16 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 16 + 1 = 25


Silana easily evades Maddok's attempt at tripping her, and lashes out with an arm of her own in response.

Slam AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
AoO damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Once again her poor combat-training shows through, as her slam is thrown wide.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 6/6 | 2nd 5/5 | 3rd 4/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Undeterred, Maddok moves around the tentacles and tries to grab the sorceress off the wall.

Rage 9/18

Grapple: 1d20 + 16 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 16 + 5 = 32


Female Changeling (Mauxi Mwangi) Mwangi Spiritualist 11

Yahirma again tries to focus on freeing herself magically.

Concentration to cast liberating command: DC 25: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28

Her limbs magically loosened, Yahirma tries her best to wriggle out of the tentacles' grip.

Free Escape Artist check: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29

She then purposefully and quickly makes her way out of the writhing field to J-42.


Male Chelish Arcane Caster 12 HP: 123/123 AC: 26 FF: 23, Touch: 22 F:+16, R:+12, W:+19 Perception:+18(Effects: Mage Armor, Heroism, Barkskin+4 -1 level)

Xerath curses to himself as Maddok moves to grab the sorceress and inadvertently takes away the clear shot he previously had. He moves over to L39 and then draws a vial. Lesser Restoration.


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

AoO:

Appario, seeing Maddok try to trip the woman, will try the same.

1d20 + 13 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 13 + 3 = 31 Trip Attempt

If Appario fails by 10 or more, Appario drops Extortion. Going to wait and see if that is successful before posting next action.


Hmm. The way it has been written, liberating command doesn't seem to be very useful to cast on yourself, since it's an immediate action to cast it, and another immediate action to make the escape artist check (which you can't perform since you've already used a swift/immediate action).. I wonder if that's intentional, or an oversight in the wording. Going with oversight for now :)

***

Maddok successfully grabs onto Silana's arm, and pulls her down adjacent to himself. She hisses at him. "Get your hands off me!"

The tentacles seek to restrain Xerath as he makes his way through them, but his training allows him to wriggle his way past the area and out on the other side.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

The marked area represents the black tentacles, which counts as difficult terrain.

Maddok is grappling, Derek and Silana are grappled.

Up next: Appario and Derek, plus Appario's AoO.


Slam AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
AoO damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Utilizing her mobility, Silana barely manages to keep her footing when Appario attempts to trip her. Her retaliatory strike misses.

***

Up next: Appario and Derek.


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Thanks for the quick response. How dare she have mobility!

Appario moves up to where Maddok has her grappled and gives her a taste of Extortion.

1d20 + 15 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 15 + 3 = 27 to hit;
1d10 + 6 + 7 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 7 + 7 = 25 damage.


Following his failed trip attempt, Appario finds satisfaction in sliding Extortion deep into the vampire's grappled body.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

The marked area represents the black tentacles, which counts as difficult terrain.

Maddok is grappling, Derek and Silana are grappled.

Up next: Derek.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 3

Break grappel: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

"Don't make me laugh, next you will...gngh...tell me you never saw us as potential food? Or that you had no plans to hand us over to your master? Gah...if we had succeded, maybe you could have been restored to mortality, been the actress you wanted to be...ugh...I don't care if you believe or not.
But...rrrgh...I've lost people to your kind already, if you cannot be redeemed, then you WILL be destroyed!"


While some of the wounds from Appario's attack close themselves, Silana hisses into Maddok's ear. "Release me, and stand in the way of your friends." Her domination attempt fails, as a result of Maddok's proximity to Appario.

***

The black tentacles continue grappling Derek.

CMB to grapple: 1d20 + 14 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 14 + 5 = 24 (+5 bonus for already grappling)
Tentacles damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Yet again the tentacles keep Derek in their grasp, and yet again he suffers 7 damage.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

The marked area represents the black tentacles, which counts as difficult terrain.

Maddok is grappling, Derek and Silana are grappled.

Up next: The PCs.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 6/6 | 2nd 5/5 | 3rd 4/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

I don't suppose Appario can stake her after she's pinned.

"Go in peace Silana", Maddok growls as he holds the beautiful vampiress down.

Rage 10/18

Pin: 1d20 + 16 + 5 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 16 + 5 + 5 = 42


No, pinning doesn't make someone helpless.

***

Maddok pins Silana to the ground.

***

Map and information as above, except Silana is now pinned.

Up next: Appario, Derek, Xerath, Yahirma.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 6/6 | 2nd 5/5 | 3rd 4/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

It was worth a try. How does Buffy do it?


Buffy naturally has the Vampire Slayer PrC, which presumably allows such things :)


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 3

No, I think her dm just has the hots for her.

Break grapple: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

"Fare well...actress."


Yes, that's definitely a plausible option :)

***

Derek finally succeeds at breaking the tentacles' grip.

***

Up next: Appario, Xerath, Yahirma, Derek's move action.


Male Chelish Arcane Caster 12 HP: 123/123 AC: 26 FF: 23, Touch: 22 F:+16, R:+12, W:+19 Perception:+18(Effects: Mage Armor, Heroism, Barkskin+4 -1 level)

Xerath drinks his potion and moves to K44 by going around the tentacles. He has his longspear aimed at her heart, just in case.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 3

Difficult terrain, so move to M46 should be just aobut possible.

I have to get away from these tentacles. And why do I suddenly have this strange feeling of gratitude for now being a Tian schoolgirl?


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Appario turns to respond to Derek's words.

"Actress? Her?! Really, Derek?! She sucked! Now she's doing nothing but chewing on the scenery!"

Appario returns his attention to her.

"You were bad up here. I mean, the audience barely reacted to anything you said. It's like they were dead. An actress? Not you."

Appario swings Extortion.

1d20 + 15 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 15 + 3 = 21 to hit;
1d10 + 6 + 7 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 7 + 7 = 29 damage;

"When I was learning my lines, I spent a lot of time practicing in front of a mirror, have you tried that? It might help you bring life to the stage."

1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 3 = 23 to hit;
1d10 + 6 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 7 = 21 damage.


Female Changeling (Mauxi Mwangi) Mwangi Spiritualist 11

Yeowtch! I wouldn't be surprised if Appario's combat banter began doing as much damage as his sword!

Also, that is a good point about liberating command. Apparently one cannot command herself, but perhaps I could cast it as a swift action, use my immediate action, and thus have no swift action the next round as per normal.

Seeing Maddok struggling slightly against the vampire, Yahirma moves over to sprinkle salt over her (I believe being in I-46 would not interfere with anybody's actions).

And this time I have Misfortune ready for her.


No, that wouldn't work (using an immediate action on your own turn counts as using your swift action for the same turn). From reading some other posts on the subject today, it seems to be intentional that one can't use liberating command on oneself. But that's only an issue for future encounters :)

Appario: I see you added double smite damage again, despite already adding it to your previous successful attack. I'm going to assume you don't want to activate smite evil for a second time, unless you specify otherwise.

By the way, pinned opponents lose Dex to AC, so Appario gets sneak attack damage for both of those attacks. Rolling them for you.

***

Sneak attack damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10

Appario slices off more undead flesh with two nicely-placed strikes, but the vampire continues struggling in Maddok's grasp.

***

Will vs reminder of death: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

Misfortune reroll: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

Once again, Silana easily fights away the invading memories.

***

A few more of her wounds close, then the undead actress turns to mist in Maddok's hands. The insubstantial mist drifts towards the doors.

***

Map coming up soon.


>>>Current Map<<<

The marked area represents the black tentacles, which counts as difficult terrain.

Silana has assumed gaseous form, but she's not currently invulnerable (as she's above 0 hit points).

Up next: The PCs.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 6/6 | 2nd 5/5 | 3rd 4/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Maddok growls in frustration as the vampire turns to mist in his hands.

"Little brother, the Morrowfall!"

Sunbeam can still destroy her.


Yes, among other things. Like I mentioned above, she's not currently invulnerable.

8,001 to 8,050 of 10,836 << first < prev | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM CH-P's CoT: The Bastards of Erebus All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.