Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM CH-P's CoT: The Bastards of Erebus

Game Master Are


7,751 to 7,800 of 10,990 << first < prev | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | next > last >>

Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

Derek chuckles a little.
"Well, when one has as much muscle as big brother, few things can scare you in the long run." His voice grows quiet and serious, "Besides, we're about to avenge his lady love here, *I* for one would NOT like to be standing between big brother and the being responsible."

Fingering the points of the mithril trident clasped tightly in one hand, Derek frowns.
I got a score to settle myself here...


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Maddok puts a meaty hand on Derek's shoulder.

"My time with the Gardeners has taught me that there is little that can stop strong spirits bound together in purpose."

"And that strength is useless without a heart to show it the way."


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

That comment draws a laugh from Derek.
"Well spoken big brother, I should ask my grandfather to put you on retainer for when the Keegan Company writes its next play.
Shall we say half a crown per page?"

Grinning, Derek prepares to face what lies beyond the door of obvious doooom.

That calmed my nerves, let's find and defeat the fool who dared mess with the gardeners. I'll trim him down to size and make mulch out of him.


Another four vampire spawn stand guard in the chamber beyond, all of whom attempt a failed domination against the intruding party.

Two sets of double doors lead further from this chamber, one set to the west and one to the east. The stench of sewage seeps in from the western doors, while the stench of death and decay seeps in from the eastern doors.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

There are two lantern archons around as well; I'll simply assume they always fly above Maddok unless otherwise specified.

Up next: The PCs.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

The archons spin and whirl firing off rays of brilliant energy.

They would have Aided themselves too.

#1 Ray I: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
#1 Ray II: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

#2 Ray I: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
#2 Ray II: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Maddok closes on one that was wounded by the archons' assault and smashes into it with his hammer.

Hammer: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 13 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Hmmm....Maddok, would you be sure to name targets in the future? Hard to either engage the same target (or not).

Round 2

Appario is nervous about having an barely tamed Shadow at his back and show it by quickly taking the opportunity to dance away from it to attack he spawn.

Spring Attack to E33, attacking #1, ending in D33.

1d20 + 15 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 15 + 1 = 30 to hit;
1d10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 damage;
(+2 to hit and +1d6 ⇒ 5 damage if they are FF).


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Sorry, I generally leave it to Are to pick targets for me if it's not tactically relevant but as a rogue, I guess it matters for Appario.

Maddok would like to tie up as many enemies as possible so assume he moved to -E36 and attacked #4.


Hmm. I just noticed this little sentence in magic circle against evil: "Creatures that leave the area and come back are not protected."
It seems as if you'll basically all have to move in 10-ft increments in order to keep everyone under its protection..


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

I remember running into a similar problem in 3.5 Living Greyhawk where I had a ranger with an animal companion I often shared spells with. DMs thought that was a bit silly (or at least not within the spirit of the rule) and usually ruled that we were more or less moving in sync as long as we were in the same spot in initiative. Afterall, combat isn't actually turn-based.

Would it be out of the question to assume the same thing as long as we're grouped up in initiative as we usually are?


I just checked, and the 3.5 version didn't have that sentence at all. I think I'll just house rule that sentence back into oblivion :)


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Sounds good. Into oblivion it belongs!

You are more dedicated than I. I sold all of mine. =(


Maddok's hammer and the archons' light rays nearly, but not quite, destroy their spawn.

Appario's chosen spawn suffers a slice of Extortion's blade.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

Up next: Derek, Xerath, Yahirma.


Male Chelish Arcane Caster 12 HP: 123/123(+11) AC: 30 FF: 23, Touch: 22 F:+16, R:+12, W:+19 Perception:+18(Effects: Mage Armor, Heroism, Barkskin+4, False Life, Freedom of Movement, Remove Fear, Resist Energy

Xerath will move forward and strikes at #1.

Power Attack: 120 + 9 - 2 = 127

1d8 + 3 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 6 + 2 = 17


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Xerath's at work and ran out of time on his lunch break. He asked me to fix his roll.

Xerath: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Female Changeling (Mauxi Mwangi) Mwangi Spiritualist 12

More thralls? These do not require me to expend any favors.

Yahirma moves to -D-36 and prepares to guard Xerath or Maddok's flank against canny foes' attacks.

Readied aid another to AC against anything within reach that attacks: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

Derek moves up besides Maddok, striking at the rightmost spawn.

Attack with combat expertise at spawn #4: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


I'll just clarify that characters naturally won't be protected by the magic circle while they're more than 10 ft away from Appario, even though they'll have full protection once they re-enter the circle. Currently, that means Derek, Maddok, and Yahirma aren't protected.

***

Xerath's spear hits, while Derek misses with the trident.

Almost as one, the four spawn step back and attempt to dominate again. The attempts against Appario and Xerath fail due to the magic circle, while Derek and Maddok feel the assault upon their minds.

Will vs domination (Derek): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Will vs domination (Maddok): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Both brothers fight away the attempt, but Derek senses that this was a close call.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

Up next: The PCs.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

The archons let loose another volley of light beams at the retreating vampires.

Starting with the most injured (#4?) and working their way left.

#1 Ray I: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
#1 Ray II: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

#2 Ray I: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
#2 Ray II: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Maddok advances and continues to pound and smash his foes.

Primary: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 13 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23
Iterative: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22

If the archons finished off #4 already Maddok will step to -F35. If not, he'll step to -F36. Starting with #4 if applicable and working his way left.


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Round 2

Appario will spring attack #1 (avoiding #3) and ending up in H34.

1d20 + 15 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 15 + 1 = 20 to hit;
1d10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 damage.


The light rays of the two archons destroy the right-most spawn, while Maddok's hammer smashes down the next in line. Both spawn turn gaseous and begin floating away.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

Up next: Appario, Derek, Xerath, Yahirma.


Appario's attack, enhanced by Maddok's distraction, slices a fine gash into the spawn's chest.

Additional damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

***

>>>Current Map<<<

Up next: Derek, Xerath, Yahirma.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

Derek moves up against the leftmost spawn, flanking with Appario and making sure to stay close to his big brother.

Attack at spawn #1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Derek's trident nearly destroys the spawn, but not quite.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

Up next: Xerath and Yahirma.


Male Chelish Arcane Caster 12 HP: 123/123(+11) AC: 30 FF: 23, Touch: 22 F:+16, R:+12, W:+19 Perception:+18(Effects: Mage Armor, Heroism, Barkskin+4, False Life, Freedom of Movement, Remove Fear, Resist Energy

Xerath steps into E34 and strikes at spawn #1

1d20 + 9 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 - 2 = 13

1d8 + 3 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 6 + 2 = 17


Female Changeling (Mauxi Mwangi) Mwangi Spiritualist 12

Yahirma circles around to G-32 and warily guards the western doors to discourage any of the spawn from fleeing.

Full defense


Xerath's strike misses the spawn.

By the way, note that attacking from that position actually meant the spawn received cover; in this case it didn't matter as the attack would have missed anyway, but it's something to consider for future encounters :)

***

The two misty spawn drift south into the hallway, past the commanded greater shadow.

Having had no success with their attempts at domination, the two remaining spawn elect to attack instead.

Slam attack #1 (vs Appario): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Slam attack #2 (vs Maddok): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Slam damage #1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Slam damage #2: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Both spawn appear to have no chance at hitting their formidable opponents.

***

>>>Current Map<<<

Up next: The PCs.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

The archons try to fire their glowing rays through the frantic melee.

#1 Ray I: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
#1 Ray II: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
#2 Ray I: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
#2 Ray II: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

And Maddok brings his hammer to bear, eager to be done with these distractions.

Primary: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 13 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19
Iterative: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24

Starting everything on #2 and stepping over as necessary to attack #1.


Maddok and the archons take decisive care of spawn #2, leaving only the one near Appario.


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Appario swings Extortion twice in an effort to finish off #1.

1d20 + 15 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 15 + 1 = 30 to hit;
1d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 damage.

1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 1 = 31 to hit;
1d10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 damage.

Edit, pot crit:

1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 1 = 30 to hit;
1d10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 damage


With two well-placed swings, Appario vanquishes the final spawn.

Both join in the misty journey to their coffins.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

"Right, that is done with, nobody was hurt I think? Moving on then."
Derek shakes his head a little worried.
I certainly hope we can end this before the hour is up and we get swarmed by spawns.


With more time to enjoy the room's scenery, the group notices a large, but very grimy window next to the western doors. There's some sort of winch-system underneath the window, and another winch-system on the adjoining wall. Both systems are placed to be easily operated while looking through the window.

(it's currently impossible to look through the window due to the grime on the outside of it; cleaning it on this side won't help)


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

"Something to be understood later", the big Shoanti says dismissively.

Maddok moves to the western doors and opens them.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

"Hmmm...yes, probably. But I can't help but wonder if the grime is meant to block sunlight or something? Probably not right? If it had a function like that, the vampires would have borded it up don't you think?"

"Ah, never mind, just thinking out loud, besides, we are still pressed for time."


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Well assuming something doesn't immediately attack us, we can clean it from the other side. Assuming...


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Does Appario believe he can disable the wench for the time being? Take off a cog or lever to make it disfunctional until we're ready to explore it further?

Appario fiddle-faddles with the wench.

1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21 Disable Device


Which of the two winch-systems does Appario try to disable? Or does he try to disable both?

Note: It would be easy for Appario to sabotage these winches, but it won't be equally easy to repair them.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

Derek watches Appario fiddle with the winches and levers, a little unsure of what he is trying to accomplish.
"What's up Appario? Whatever you do, don't take too long, we have only a little time to spare."
He is so unlike the holy warriors in most stories I've heard...but the great irony is that he is VERY much like Tybian...


Male Human (Taldan) Abadaran Militant 12

Oh, the irony.
I believe Appario doesn't want to break anything permanently, but try to jam it temporarily and quickly. If, after trying, he fails at that, he'll move on. Trying to disable both.


Okay.

***

After a few moments spent fiddling with the winches, Appario figures he has made it difficult for anyone else to operate them without spending time undoing his changes. He also notices that these winches appear to not having been used for a good amount of time; perhaps a couple of months, if not more.

***

Upon opening the door, the group is bathed in the strong smell of sewage, while supernatural darkness battles the daylight emanating from the Morrowfall. In the resulting dim light, another large natural cavern opens before them. Unlike the previous cavern's dirty water, the floor of this one is filled with rank sewage. The fetid muck has splashed onto the window, causing the grime there, as well as onto the stone landing built along the cavern's eastern wall.

The ceiling soars to a height of 30 ft. A wide hole in the ceiling at one area (above L23-I26) provides a few occasional wafts of fresh air (which is quickly swallowed up by the stench of the sewage), as well as allowing a few strands of sunlight to hit the sewage directly beneath the hole.

Some kind of crane, fitted with a block-and-tackle system, is placed on the northern half of the stone landing. The wires from it are drawn along the ceiling towards the room you just came out of, coming down across the center of the window and into the wall, likely attached to one of the two winches.

Another set of wires (likely attached to the other winch) are drawn along the ceiling near the cavern's southern wall, leading somewhere into the darkness to the west.

***

Before anyone can do more than get a glimpse of the cavern, however, a cone of fire, as from a dragon's breath, rages over the group from somewhere above.

***

Reflex (Appario): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Reflex (Derek): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Reflex (Maddok): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Reflex (Xerath): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20 (+2: heroism)
Reflex (Yahirma): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17 (+2: heroism)
Reflex (archon #1): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Reflex (archon #2): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Reflex (greater shadow): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Will (Appario): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Will (Derek): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Will (Maddok): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Will (Xerath): 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 13 + 2 = 30 (+2: heroism)
Will (Yahirma): 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 = 30 (+2: heroism)
Will (archon #1): 1d20 ⇒ 2
Will (archon #2): 1d20 ⇒ 12
Will (greater shadow): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Fire damage: 10d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 6, 5, 5, 3, 4, 1, 1, 6) = 35

Appario takes no damage, not only realizing that this is an illusion, but also easily able to evade the fire.

Derek and Maddok are also able to partly dodge the fire, but they still take 17 damage (9 damage for Derek and 13 damage for Maddok once aid is taken into account).

Xerath and Yahirma both realize that the fire is an illusion, but they're unable to evade the fire. Xerath takes no damage due to his fire resistance, but Yahirma takes 7 damage (no damage once aid is taken into account).

The two archons are both destroyed by the fire, while the greater shadow takes 8 damage.

***

In the wake of the fire, a vague, shifting humanoid creature is seen in the air 10 ft above the sewage. A mass of black, bramble-like tentacles writhe from its back, appearing to function as wings. Numerous tendrils of wispy shadow sprout from its inky black skin in an umbral haze surrounding the creature to a range of 10 ft, while ebon claws curve long and thin from the tips of its fingers. Clearly, this is the nihiloi Rizzardo and Amaya spoke of.

***

Map coming up shortly.


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

I remember what Yahirma said, I won't be caught by that trick again...

"Shadow lord indeed...time to meet your match in pure light!"


Male Human (Azalanti) Bard 8/Fighter 4

Going to bed now, so I'll state the next two rounds actions now to not slow down the game.
On the first round, Derek will cast haste and then inspire courage, the next round he'll try to tag the Nihiloi with a searing light.


>>>Current Map<<<

>>>Overview Map<<<

There's dim light until column 19 (except L23-I26, where there's normal light), and supernatural darkness beyond that point.

The nihiloi is 10 ft in the air; its umbral haze surrounds it at a 10-ft range.

Up next: The PCs.


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

I forgot to actually roll the archon's temps even though I mentioned it earlier. The second archon can't be helped but the first one could survive if she rolled well on the temps.

Archon #1 Aid: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

So Archon #1 survived with 2/13 hp.

When you say 10 ft in the air do you mean it has 10 feet of clearance or 5 feet? Can Maddok attack it with his hammer from the ground if he moves up?


Derek hears an alien voice in his head. "!lightbringer ... !you die today ..."


I meant 5 ft above ground level, but worded it poorly. Maddok can move to attack it.


Male Chelish Arcane Caster 12 HP: 123/123(+11) AC: 30 FF: 23, Touch: 22 F:+16, R:+12, W:+19 Perception:+18(Effects: Mage Armor, Heroism, Barkskin+4, False Life, Freedom of Movement, Remove Fear, Resist Energy

"Time to fight fire with fire. Except this is real, foul creature."

Empowered Scorching Rays.

1d20 + 6 + 2 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 + 3 + 1 = 13

4d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2, 6, 1) + 3 + 2 = 19

1d20 + 6 + 2 + 3 + 1d4d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 + 3 + (1, 1, 4, 4) + 3 + 2 = 27


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Noticing Maddok suffered the brunt of the magical attack, the remaining spirit drifts down and touches the Shoanti with a new blessing, filling him with hope despite her weakened state.

Maddok reAid: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Maddok grips his hammer tightly and glares up at the creature, "Where is Tarvi? What have you done with her?!"

Holding off on Maddok's actions until Xerath posts.


I'll hold off on responding to Xerath's post until he fixes the jumbled rolls for the second ray :)

***

Maddok's question prompts the alien voice to enter his mind as well. "?Tarvi ... ?who is she ..."


Male Shoanti Barbarian/Summoner 12 | 136/136 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +2, AC 25 (29 /w barkskin) (+1 near Derek) [touch 16, FF 23], Fort +15, Ref +9, Will +12; Perception +6
Resources:
1st 5/6 | 2nd 1/5 | 3rd 1/4 | 4th 3/3 | Summon 7/7 | Rage 20/20

Maddok recoils in discomfort as the voice intrudes on his thoughts.

"The woman you snatched off the street at the behest of your master", the big man snarls aloud.

7,751 to 7,800 of 10,990 << first < prev | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM CH-P's CoT: The Bastards of Erebus All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.