Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM CD's Unrest in Atlus

Game Master Vethcyr


351 to 400 of 2,803 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Female Human Sorceror (Sage) 3

Vista Group:

Ah, I see. I'd misinterpreted the rules regarding spells with casting time of 1 round; I thought it just took your entire turn and that the summoned creature acted immediately after your turn. Since I was still casting the spell when I was shot, I suppose I should make the required concentration checks.

Concentration, DC 18: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Concentration, DC 18: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
So I guess I did cast it after all. What a way to waste a nat 20, eh?

In severe pain from her arrow wounds and seeing no way to win the battle without risking more arrows, Eleri dismisses her summoned hound, drops to her knees and puts her hands up.


Vista Group:
Pygrado chugs a potion, and feels better.

Caladrius finishes off another spearman, leaving only the archer and the as yet unseen illusionist.

Eleri dismisses her summons and surrenders.

End Round 3!

The archer moves to -C22, where he can get a clearer shot on Caladrius, which he takes. His shot goes wide and harmlessly impacts the boulder.

The light show continues, and a female voice calls out "Done! The key is destroyed! Orders, sir?"

DM Done!

Map


DM Rolls:
Captain shot vs Caladrius: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Goblin Group:

At the house
"Well, I could only find 2 evil beings, and it sounds like there's more than that number screaming. Look, this has been a trying day already, the last thing I want is the death of a few innocent people on my conscience. Are you coming with me, or am I gonna have to go by myself?"


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Goblin Group:

" This day just keeps getting worse and worse..."

Martin glances around at the burning forest and says, " Fine, I'm coming with you, but we're in and we're out. If the situation is too bad in their, I'm getting out. Guard's code be damned."


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5
Martin Stillwaters wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Goblin Group:
"Oh, I'm coming too. Right behind you." Jamros grabs his crossbow, attaches the crossbow to his gauntlet, and loads it. When the Trio opens the door, Jamros is in the back.

Also, I did edit my last post, if anyone missed it.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Goooooooobbbbbbbbbbb:

Gareth draws his bow and notches an arrow, ready to fire when necessary. He isn't concerned with sneaking around, as there isn't much time to lose, and sticks tightly with the others. He is probably in the front or close to the front. Possible formations include:

M
G
J

---or---

M.G
.J.


Thanks for the reminder Jamros - I did miss your action.

Jamros:
There is a weak magical aura on the north side of the cabin's interior.

Goblin Group:
The longhouse appears to be the headquarters/storage building for a group of trappers and hunters. Over the door is a weathered bronze emblem of a bear trap snapping an arrow in twain. As soon as you begin to open the door the shrieking stops.

The longhouse consists of a single long room. It is crudely furnished with an ugly brown rug and a pair of wooden armchairs and a small table in the area by the door, while a number of weathered trunks are set against the walls around the room. At the far end of the room there are four crude cots set up, while between them and the rug stand a pair of tables, a number of stools, and a stone tub filled with water. Along the walls are the mounted heads and antlers of various creatures. Of these, the most notable is the massive reptilian head mounted on the far wall, facing you as you enter.

There are the several days old remains of a meal on the tables. The inhabitants will not get a chance to finish their meal, however. Three corpses lie in pools of blood on the floor - two men and a child. The bodies look several days old and have been partially eaten.

Because your exploration must take place in a time crunch, please roll initiative.

Map


Gareth or Goblin Group Perception DC 21:
Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Hidden around various places in the cabin are 4 snakes. They are long, black creatures with red stripes and goblin-like heads. They seem to be watching you with cold fascination, and they quickly fan the air with their tongues. One of them, hiding in the shadows beneath the south table, is significantly bigger than the other 3.

Snakes

Map

Gareth, you detected the two in D6 and H7 - the one in H4 was hidden by the lead-lined chest, while the one in H10 is inside the stone tub.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Goblin Group:

HOLD UP! So Gareth does the whole paladin thing of "Follow me guys into the burning building" and Martins in front? As much as combat wise that makes sense, there was no way Martin was going in that building unless encouraged by Gareth, and no way that he was going first. He might be next to Gareth, but not in front. If Gareth wants the roleplaying credit well he should put his money where his mouth is. In otherwords, Martin is following Gareth, and I would suggest them switching spots from their current positioning on the map. If thats not good with Gareth, then we can roleplay that at the front door.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Goblin Group:
Fair enough Martin - I agree with you. That was me defaulting to optimal combat positioning.

Updated Map


Gareth or previous Goblin Group Perception Check:


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Goblin Group:

Throw me in the front of the pack. I apologize for trying to optimize combat instead of roleplaying. That is a nono for me and so I will remedy the situation. Thanks for calling me out.

DM, Please switch Gareth and Martin.

Initiative:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Are we immediately starting initiative (i.e. is combat starting?) Or do we have a chance to act before then/start a surprise round?


Goblin Group:
Maps updated - see my previous post.

We'll act in intiative order. Assume we start right after DM initiative - you can all have a turn before DM goes.

DM Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

Goblin Group:

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Well, do I see the big lizard head? ;) So we are DM, Gareth, Martin, Jamros.

"These people're really dead; we should go. There's somethin' magical here, maybe in that chest." He points to the chest at B10. "We should go."


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Goblin Group:

Did I really just win initiative within our group with a 9? Lolz

Gareth sees the dead bodies on the ground, snarls, then turns his drawn bow towards the shadows under the north table.

He yells, "Snake things! There's one in the chest!"
And nods his head over towards the chest to his right and in front of him.

He then fires two shots under the table at the snake in D6

Attack 1:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage 1:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Attack 2:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage 2:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Don't know if these guys are flatfooted or not, since they clearly saw us enter. You decide, DM.

Of course, I also jinxed myself after I said that my last 5 rolls were 18+. QQ


HP 42/43

Vista:
Pygrado drops his other sword raises his hands above his head, and walks to the archer captain. (-D21)

Well, I suppose it's over. We surrender to you.

Pygrado Rolls:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 DAMN!

Vista/GM Sense Motive DC 5:
Pygrado still has a trick or two up his sleeve, and he's looking for a chance to turn the tables.


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

Goblin Group:
Ok, so if Gareth just fired at a snake under the table, can we see it now? And what kind of cover does it have? And why the he|| are we still in this house? jk, there has got to be something good in here... right? also, I won't be posting until 7 or so, just to let everyone know.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Goblin Group:

Haha, yeah. Out of character, I would have totally left the house instantly, but I sincerely doubt Gareth would see two dead bodies and 4 enemies and immediately run. Martin must HATE me LOLOLOLOLOLOL


Goblin Group:
The snake has light cover. You don't automatically see it, but on your turn you may attempt another perception check as a free action, with a +10 circumstance modifier against the same DC.

Knowledge: Dungeoneering DC 11 - Once you have seen the snakes only!:
These creatures are known as "Goblin Snakes" due to their appearance, but are actually completely unrelated to goblins. They are ancient offshoots and lesser cousins of the Naga. These "snakes" have been known to cry out, imitating civilized races' voices, in the hopes of attracting would-be rescuers to kill and eat. These shrieks can cause humanoids to feel queasy, but otherwise are not inherently harmful. As the "snakes" lack venom and the strength to constrict their victims, they rely on ambush tactics, debilitating their foes with their shrieks before moving in for the kill.

These critters can be found in bestiary for the first part of the Rise of the Runelords adventure path - "Burnt Offerings."


Male Human Rogue [Investigator] 1/Dragonfire Adept 3

The Vista:
Caladrius sees the direction that things are turning and spouts what sounds to be a stream of creatively invective Draconic before dropping his dagger and putting his hands in the air as well before addressing PygradoWell that answers what kind of assassin you are...


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

Goblin Group, After Martin:

Perception:1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 3 = 25
I see you!! Can I see the one in the chest he mentioned? Wait, in the chest, right... :P

"AH! There it is! AH!" Jamros fires at the big bad snake thing with his crossbow.
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
On miss, 51-100 bolt doesn't break: 1d100 ⇒ 93

"Why 'mI still 'ere?! A fight while runnin' from a fire? Let's get out!" If Martin doesn't run off, Jamros, for some reason, reloads his crossbow rather than running for it. If Martin does, he shifts to E1 rather than reloading and says "Gareth, we gotta get OUT!"
On second thought, we've got 7 hours, that is 7d6 lethal damage to our horses, and I can't make saves forever. I've got 3d8+3 healing, pony only has 13HP. That is an average of 24.5 damage, and a max of 27 healing if I don't need any healing, and that is just for me. Something tells me we are going to die in here unless we find something really amazing in this shack. Also, I have I don't really want to re-roll a character, so maybe we should stay and fight?


HP 42/43

Caladrius:
Jeez, way to judge me without even trying the Sense Motive


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Gobogroup:

Wait, I thought it was the DM's Turn

If not:
Delay action


Goblin Group:
Gareth fires twice at the snake under the table in D6. His first shot flies high, breaking on impact with the wall. His second shot nearly strikes its target, but the table leg blocks his shot.

Unsure of the situation, Martin opts to wait and see what transpires.

Jamros' bolt strikes the big snake in H7, causing it to hiss angrily.

The snake in H4 moves to G3 and lunges at Martin, striking at him with its fangs. It impacts Martin's shield harmlessly.

The snake in D6 slithers to D3 and attacks the weakest-looking foe: Jamros. The wily halfling is able to evade the bite, however.

The snake in H10 slithers slowly out of the tub, coiling menacingly atop a corpse in F7.

The big snake, angry at having been shot, slithers rapidly to F4 and unleashes a loud, piercing shriek. Gareth, I need you to roll a Fortitude Save vs being Sickened for 5 rounds - DC 15 negates.

The snakes are no longer hidden - you can all see them clearly.

Map

DM Done!


DM Rolls - Goblin Group:
G3 attack vs Martin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
D3 attack vs Jamros: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Sicken duration: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Vista Group:
"Get back! Both of you!" The archer shouts, stepping to -B21. He drops his bow and draws a falchion from its sheathe on his back. Brandishing it at you, he says "Step back to your friend. I will give you further instructions once you do."

Map

DM Done!


DM Rolls - Vista Group:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


HP 42/43

Vista:
Well, here goes nothing.

Didn't you see? He's some kind of fire-breathing monster! He's no friend of mine! You have to protect me! Bluff 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Step to -C22. Sense Motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10: If I take another step (to -B22, putting the archer between us, do I think he'll take the AoO. If I don't think so, I'll do it. Otherwise stop and take the total defense action.

DM:
Does the feat Quick Draw apply to "readying" a concealed weapon (Complete Scoundrel), which normally takes a move action?


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Goblin Group:

My first saving throw this game... YAY
Fort Save:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Gareth seems to be unaffected by the serpent's shriek. With two serpents hissing in his face, he tumbles to D5 (a difficult feat given his armor and equipment) and takes a shot at the large snake.

Acrobatics:1d20 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 3 = 11
Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Pygrado:
You can't tell if he will attack you.

As the specific concealed weapons in complete scoundrel are designed for quick deployment and function independently of the sleight of hand skill, I'll say yes. Weapons hidden using sleight of hand use the standard rules.


DM Rolls:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

[spoiler=Goblin Group]Jamros lets out a High nervous laugh as he takes a step back to E1. He then fires again at the big bad snake:
to hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human Rogue [Investigator] 1/Dragonfire Adept 3

The Vista:
Good point about the Sense Motive. I can't actually fail that check, but...
Sense Motive:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Caladrius would have said the same thing either way in front of the enemy though.


HP 42/43

Vistalicious:
Then damn the falchion, then, and full speed ahead. Doing my best to cower and look terrified and harmless, I step behind him.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Goblin Group Holiday Cabin:

Martin Strikes out at g3 with his sword:
atk:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
dmg:1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
If the Snake is still standing shift to G2 before attacking again, otherwise take a 5ft step to F3 and attack the 2nd snake. In either case:
shield atk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
dmg:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Accompanied Shield Bash:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Female Human Sorceror (Sage) 3

Vista Group:

Just posting to say that Eleri's going to remain surrendered unless one of her companions resumes the violence or the encounter ends somehow.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Goblin Group:

Hey, I just realized that the acrobatics tumble I took was illegal since I counted 2 diagonals as 10 ft instead of 15. I am instead taking a 5ft shift to G2, provoking an AoO from the snake in G3 and taking the same shot at the big snake. Sorry for the confusion.


Goblin Group:
Gareth steps backward to get away from the screeching snake, and fires at it. His shot connects, striking it deeply in the midsection. However, the snake in G3 sees Gareth focusing elsewhere, and strikes at the paladin with its fangs. It impacts Gareth's armor harmlessly, however.

Seeing the snake in G3 rebound from its failed strike, Martin slashes at it with his sword, bisecting the beast. Stepping up, he then bashes the larger snake in the face with his shield.

Jamros's bolt also strikes the big snake, but it does not penetrate very far.

The snake that could not reach you earlier does so now, slithering to G4, where it strikes unsuccessfully at Martin.

Infuriated by the number of wounds it has sustained, the big snake lashes out at Martin with its fangs. It scores a deep wound on the warrior's sword arm (7 damage). The snake then backs off from its assault, shifting to E5.

Meanwhile, the snake that attacked Jamros last turn will do so again, slithering to E2 in the process. As with its last attempt, it fails to connect with its target.

DM Done!

Map


DM Rolls - Goblin Group:
G3 opportunity attack vs Gareth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
G4 attack vs Martin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Big snake attack vs Martin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Big snake damage vs Martin: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
D2 attack vs Jamros: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Vista Group, I'll have an update for you in a few hours - I don't have time to write it at this moment.


Vista Group:
Pygrado cowers and tries to move behind the captain, who will have none of that, and attempts to smack Pygrado with the flat of the blade but misses.

Caladrius's "surrender" act almost works, but the Captain seems to believe Pygrado's warning!

Eleri continues to surrender.

Having failed to capitalize on the opening given by Pygrado, he moves toward Caladrius and swings as hard as he can, missing once again. "Get back to Lord Stronginthearm's camp and report in! I'll handle these fools!" He shouts to the other voice.

At this point, a pair of blue bolts fly out from beyond the boulder, striking Pygrado (6 damage).

DM Done!

Map


DM Rolls:
Captain opportunity attack vs Pygrado: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Captain power attack vs Caladrius: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Magic Missile damage vs Pygrado: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 2 = 6

Pygrado:
From your new vantage point you can see the main camp, including a young woman wearing the colors of Goldrest on her tunic. She is mounted upon a horse and is pointing a wand at you. She appears to be making ready to ride.

Map


Spellcraft DC 15:
Pygrado was shot by a Magic Missile spell.


HP 42/43

Vistacular:
Pygrado staggers towards the caster (to A17), a stagger made easier by the fact that he is, in fact grievously wounded.

He grabs onto her stirrup (or reins, or whatever other piece of tack is convenient). Touch attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Stop miss, please. You have take me with you. Please, please, please... Bluff 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Super Happy Goblin Time:

Next round of dragon ball dnd... i mean

Martin flicks the blood of the first snake off his blade and advances on it's larger brother, 5ft stepping to E4.

atk:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 dmg:1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
shield atk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 dmg:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Shield Bash: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Assuming those missed
"Man, this is a slippery one"


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

Gibbledy Gobbldy Goop:
Jamros eyes the snake who advanced on him, and his hand bursts into flame. He reaches out to try to grab the snake with his flaming hand.
To hit v touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Happy Goblin Snake Cabin Vacation:

Gareth fires two shots at the remaining snakes. He will fire at the large snake until it drops. If the first shot drops the snake, he will target the snake in E2 by Jamros.
Attack 1:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Damage 1:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Attack 2:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Damage 2:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Critical Confirmation:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
If confirmed, card number: 1d52 ⇒ 30
Given the confirmation result, I won't bother rolling for extra damage :(


Team Why Did It Have To Be Snakes?:
Gareth's first shot scores a strong impact on the largest of the snakes, but does not drop it. His second misses entirely.

Martin attacks the large snake as well, but it is surprisingly nimble and is able to avoid both sword and shield.

Jamros, meanwhile, charges up his hand with fiery energy and tries to b$&#&slap the closest snake. He fails (note that the touch attack is not expended on a miss - you have 9 more rounds to hit with it before the energy fades, and technically you get to make one attack roll with it each turn as a free action until you hit something).

Irritated by the halfling's flaming hand waving around in its face, the snake in E2 makes another attempt at biting Jamros. Unsurprisingly, it misses once more.

The snake in G4 slithers to F3 to harass Gareth, only to fail utterly to connect.

The large snake continues to attack Martin, but Martin is able to turn its strike aside with his shield.

After that round of incredible damage, DM done!

Map


DM Rolls:
E2 attack vs Jamros: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
F3 attack vs Gareth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Big snake attack vs Martin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5
DM CD wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **
I'm on a cabin?:
Really? An attack as a free action for 10 rounds? The ability in the book reads:
APG wrote:
Touch of Flame (Su): As a standard action, you can perform a melee touch attack that deals 1d6 points of fire damage +1 point for every two oracle levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. At 11th level, any weapon that you wield is treated as a flaming weapon.

If I get a free attack, then:

Jamros swings his hand again at the snake, taking no time at all!
to hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

He then swerves and dodges to C2 Acrobatics 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 and reloads his crossbow.


Log Cabin Cabal:
[ooc]That's how touch spells work. Casting one is a standard action, but the actual attack is a separate, free action. As they are not lost until they hit (usually), this seems to be the way they work. I'll check when next I'm at my books.[ooc]


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Vista Group can Suck it:

Gareth ignores the seemingly incompetent serpent in front of him and continues to fire at the large snake. If the first shot drops the big one, he will fire at the snake in front of him.

Attack 1:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Damage 1:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Attack 2:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage 2:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Snakes on a coordinate plane:

Martin Presses the attack once more against the large snake:
Longsword:
atk:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 dmg:1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Shield:
atk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 dmg:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Shield Bash: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


A Farewell to Snakes:
Gareth chooses to ignore the snake in front of him to his peril. It strikes at him as he fires at its larger fellow, fouling his aim for his first shot but otherwise inflicting no harm. Gareth's second shot, however, catches the large snake right through it's mouth, killing it.

Seeing Gareth's victory, Martin turns and swings at the snake harassing Gareth, neatly bisecting it. He then steps to F3 and brutally smashes the snake in E2 with his shield, sending it flying into the wall in D1, where it falls prone.

Jamros, seeing the now-vulnerable snake lying stunned on the ground, hits it hard with his fiery palm, burning it to a crisp as he tumbles overhead. The -4 to melee AC for being knocked prone just allowed you to hit it.

All snakes are down! Great rolling guys, and I hope you don't mind me revising your actions slightly, Martin - your target was dead, and your rolls were too good to let go to waste.

You are still on initiative as you explore the cabin!

Map


Goblin Group Knowledge: Nature or Dungeoneering DC 15:
While one of the large snake's fangs is broken, you think that the other could be cheaply crafted to function as a magic dagger.

Goblin Group Perception DC 15:
It is getting warmer in here, and you can faintly hear the south side of the house beginning to catch flame.

Goblin Group Perception DC 20:
You can hear your horses whinnying worriedly outside, as well as the scratching steps of claws on the roof.

DM Rolls:
F3 AoO vs Gareth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Martin critical confirmation: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Martin Critical Deck Roll: 1d52 ⇒ 49 "Fingertipped" result - not applicable to a snake! Double damage it is, then!


FYI, I'm going to be running some PbP one shots soon. I've posted links on the OOC thread.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Goblin Magical Paradise for Three:

Perception:1d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 17

Gareth senses the building heating up. "S@!@! The fire! We need to hurry!", he exclaims loudly.

He double moves to D9. "One of you untie the horses!"


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

The snake is dead, long live the snake:
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Where did the room go?! I can't see anything! Jamros attempts to open the chest in B3. "Check all the chests!! Gareth, the one by you most!!" After grabbing what he wants out of it (if it opens) he leaves the cabin, ending one square out of the door. What do I see DM?


BadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerITS A SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!:
Jamros, inside the chest in B3 you find a sheaf of six arrows wrapped in cloth. They smell faintly of ozone.


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5
DM CD wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Team 'Math is hard, lets go kill snakes':
Oh yeah, Jamros grabs those.

Male Human Rogue [Investigator] 1/Dragonfire Adept 3

<Insert Pun Involving Vista>:
Caladrius does not like the look of a large blade being waved in his face, so he decides to do something about it. He dodges out of the way of the Captain's sword as he pulls a small object from a pouch on his bandoleer and throws it at the captain's sword. The object hits with a puff of brown dust and wisps of smoke begin coming from the Captain's falchion as the substance eats away at the steel.

5' step to -E20 and throw a rust cube at the falchion. I'm not sure what the Ac is but it is probably the wielder's touch AC. The rust cube deals 1d6 damage, bypassing hardness on three consecutive rounds. I have no idea how many HP it has but once it takes more than half its HP in damage it gains the broken condition.
Ranged Touch Attk:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Rust Damage (Ignores Hardness)1d6 ⇒ 4


HP 42/43

Vista:
ur destoryin r lewts!

351 to 400 of 2,803 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM CD's Unrest in Atlus All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.