Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM CD's Unrest in Atlus

Game Master Vethcyr


2,151 to 2,200 of 2,803 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>

HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth nods at Jamros. "It really is in great condition and I'm sure many collectors would want to get their hands on it. I'd even bet we could get 20,000 gold for it."

He adds, "Of course, that's assuming we can find a collector and get the hells out of this creepy tower. What do ya say guys, time to hit the road?"


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

"That is a lovely thing. Now if there is nothing else I will meet you all at the bottom." At that Leto slips on the wooden ring, walks over to the window and leaps out of it.


Leto floats gently to the ground.


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

After landing Leto goes over to the birds and gets them ready to go again.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Weren't we spending the night here? I mean, Martin let the birds go off an hunt for food.


DM CD wrote:

In other words, you're pulling the "let's level up before we kick down any doors" ploy, eh? Fair enough.

The night passes uneventfully.

You're now level 6.

You did spend the night here. It's the next morning.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

doh, that's right

Martin ingores Gareth's comment, taking the rope downstairs to gather the eagles, getting them ready for the morning ride.


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

Assuming there are no objections let's say everyone mounts their respective birds, or are held in their talons and we, as a group continue our journey.


You fly east for several days, crossing most of Windrip Isle as you go. You fly over mountains, foothills, grasslands, and forests, following the path laid out by the old road. On the third day since leaving the tilted tower, you finally reach Westwend. It is late afternoon, about an hour or two before sunset. From your aerial vantage, you see that while the exterior walls were once as sizable as those of Carron, much of the city has fallen into the sea.

Those sections of the city that remain have been split asunder by three massive fissures that radiate outward from some point in the nearby sea (in essence, the remaining four sections of the city have been split apart like individual slices of pizza/cake/pie/whatever, although they are only roughly triangular). Each fissure has been bridged at several points, so that landward travel between them is possible. The sections of the city are about two miles long and about a mile wide, whereas the fissures wind from the seacliffs to the outer wall and are wide enough that ships can and have been sailed and docked within them. Each fissure appears several hundred feet deep, and switchback staircases have been cut into the cliffs.

Most of the buildings are stone, but there are a good number of wooden structures as well. Much of the northernmost section is covered in forest, some of it cut down, and it is this section that has presumably provided the wood used elsewhere. On the largest section a huge, brown stone fortress partially stands. Some of it hangs precipitously over the edge of a fissure, while the some towers have obviously fallen into the sea. What looks to be the main keep remains standing.

Closer to the exterior wall stands a tower in three of the four sections. These towers appear to be of much more recent construction than the main fortress, the tilted tower in which you faced the golem, and the halflings' aerie. Despite this, they are quite tall, and well-fortified.

People are out in the streets in great numbers. As you fly overhead, however, arrows whiz upwards at you. All of the shots miss. Moments later, a bright red light shoots upwards from the nearest tower. You see a number of humanoid figures atop it.

DM Rolls:
Longbow vs Gareth's Eagle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Longbow vs Leto/Jamros's Eagle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Longbow vs Martin's Eagle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Longbow vs Hascya's Eagle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

Leto guides his bird away quickly taking them away from the city. "I suspect they think we are halfling mercenaries! Let's go outside the city and return on foot!"

Knowledge (History) About the city: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


Leto:
Westwend has been at war with Carron for over a century. The two city-states send frequent raiding parties against each other and constantly strive to disrupt each other's trade.

About one hundred and fifty years ago, an earthquake struck Westwend, knocking more than two-thirds of the city into the sea. The Westweni have since adapted and used the flooded fissures as protected docks for their ships. They have one of the best-protected ports in the known world.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

"Well sh*t." Gareth says. "We shoulda thought about carrying a white flag or something. Well, fly low for now, let's see if we can get outta this mess."

How high up are we right now/how tall are the walls?


The thick, crenelated walls are about thirty feet tall. You're about 200 feet up.


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

"I don't think they are going to ask questions first, I think they have decided on the "shoot first ask questions later" approach! And I don't want to get any closer to them. Let's leave and come back on foot!" At this Leto pulls at the bird, guiding it away from the city rapidly.


Going with Leto's suggestion, to keep things moving.

You guys fly back out of the city. As you go, you notice that the gates are wide open and that no one seems to be manning the walls. You land your birds in the cover of the nearby forest and go to the road. Jamros elects to stay with the eagles, declaring that he needs to adjust his saddle.

What do you do?

Map


HP 81/87 (95 max w rage) Rage 18/18

Sorry guys, Hascya has been busy communing with the spirits of ohgodthisweekwassuperbusy.

Hascya steps forward. Fear not, residents of Westwend. We are not from Carron. Well, we are coming from Carron, but we are not of Carron. We have fled their, and are enemies of theirs, as are you.

Hello? Hello? He takes a few more steps forward, then turns to his owl. Twohey, where have they gone?


After Hascya shouts, three people dressed as city guards emerge from the gate. They carry spears. They begin to approach you slowly, and while they're very much on guard they don't say anything. Behind them, you glimpse a crowd of onlookers forming just beyond the gate.

Ankou raises his hackles and growls.

Map

Perception DC 26:
Disguise: 1d20 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 3 = 26

There's something wrong. You see too-pale skin behind their helmets and between the gaps of their armor, and some damage to the armor itself.

Open the tab marked Spoiler 1.


Spoiler 1:
If you are trained in it, you may roll Knowledge (Religion) DC 15. If you succeed, open the tab marked Spoiler 2.

Spoiler 2:
[ooc]These guardsmen are undead. You believe they are a type of wight, an intelligent undead creature capable of draining a person's life away with a touch. Those slain by wights rise shortly thereafter as wights themselves, and this cycle can consume whole populations if left unchecked. It is highly likely that the citizens at the gate are wights themselves.


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
"why did you shoot at us? What has our little band done to you?"


The guardsmen snarl and charge at you, dropping their spears and swinging their fists at Gareth and Hascya. The first one seems unsteady and stumbles as he swings, with his fist going straight past Gareth's mouth (Gareth, you may elect to bite the guy's arm as an auto-hit that deals 1d4 damage + your strength modifier). The other two swing at Hascya. One misses, while the other inflicts a light blow (2 damage).

Hascya:
You feel momentarily drained, but you fight off the feeling with no ill effects (successful save).

The people at the gate also begin to charge at you, snarling. You can now see that their skin is pallid and that their eyes glow red.

Surprise round over!

Initiative:
Martin: 16
Gareth: 10
Leto: 9
Hascya: 6+
DM: 6-

Map

Knowledge (Religion) DC 15:
These people are undead. You believe they are a type of wight, an intelligent undead creature capable of draining a person's life away with a touch. Those slain by wights rise shortly thereafter as wights themselves, and this cycle can consume whole populations if left unchecked. It is highly likely that the citizens at the gate are wights themselves.

Initiative Rolls:
DM: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Gareth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Hascya: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Leto: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Martin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

DM Rolls:
"Guard" 1 vs Gareth (Half-charge): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7 Fumble threat.
Fumble confirmation: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7 Confirmed, double fumble?
Double fumble? 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 2 = 26 Not confirmed. Just the one.
Fumble Deck: 1d52 ⇒ 11 He Bit Your Fist
"Guard" 2 vs Hascya (Half-charge): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12
"Guard" 3 vs Hascya (Half-charge): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Hascya Fort Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 Success!


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Martin, seeing the crowd in such a state, gives off a small noise of surprise. As his weapons were not drawn as he approach the gate, He begins to draw his blade now.

Move action: draw sword,

5ft step forward, and atk.

Atk:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
dmg:1d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

K(Relig):1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Gareth gives the unnatural looking crowd a quick frown. As he backs up to the SE square, drawing his bow, he yells out, "Wights! They're all wights! Don't let them touch you!"

Given the spoiler I just read, I am going to elect to not take the AoO!

He fires two shots at the nearest living wights.
Attack 1(w/DA):1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage:1d8 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Attack 2(w/DA):1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Damage:1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

DM:
Once someone is turned into a wight, it is permanent, right? I'm assuming it is, given the fact that you turn to a wight when slain by one.


Mid-turn map

Martin misses his target. Gareth's arrows both strike the nearest wight, and it falls motionless.

Gareth:
So far as you know, the change is permanent.

A spellcraft check might tell you more.


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

Leto casts silent image on all the squares from the square halfway between the soldiers near the party and the people pursuing them. The squares (Okay it is getting confusing without grid designations) form a line that fills all the squares from north to south with a wall of fire. Leto moves back to stand behind the canine at the back of the group.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth adds, "Far as I know, the whole city could be wights. Everyone a wight kills becomes a wight!"


HP 81/87 (95 max w rage) Rage 18/18

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Twohey Perception 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37

As Twohey takes to the air, Hascya draws his sword and engages the enemy, shifting 5ft south and attacking the wight now directly ahead of him.

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 = 6

Foul creatures, you would do better to return yourselves to the grave, before Twohey sends you screaming in agony!


Leto seems to summon a wall of flames between you and the approaching wights.

Hascya swings at one of the nearby wights but the creature ducks, easily avoiding the blow.

Both wights swing at Hascya. One misses, while the other connects (5 damage, and one negative level).

The wight that missed Hascya appears momentarily disoriented and staggers for a moment, allowing Hascya to slash it deeply with his sword (provoked an AoO, which I've rolled for you because its outcome could have changed the other wights' actions). Still up, it shouts, "The master says the flames are false. They will not burn us!"

Gingerly, three more wights step through the "flames." Before they can close with you, however, two dog-headed figures appear between you and the wights. "Fly to the tower from which the flare was launched. There are survivors holed up in there, and they would stand a better chance with your assistance," one of them says. "We can handle these wights." They brandish their greatswords at the wights.

Map

The wight with the red tag is the injured one.

Knowledge (Planes) DC 14:
These powerfully built, dog-headed humanoids are hound archons, celestial beings with a pure heart and a protective nature. Greater celestial beings often send them to protect mortals or to root out unholy influences. While they tend towards mercy when faced with an evil or corrupt mortal, they show no mercy and great tenacity when combating fiends and the undead.

DM Rolls:
Wight 1 vs Hascya: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Wight 2 vs Hascya: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Hascya fort save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 Fail
Wight 2 will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Hascya AoO vs Wight 2: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 1 = 23 Hit!
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 = 9
Wight 4 will save: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 = 24
Wight 5 will save: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 = 24
Wight 6 will save: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 = 21
Wight 7 will save: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 = 14


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Appear, as in pop into existence?

5ft step forward, Full round attack

Full Round Attack:
Sword Atks- 1st: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20 ,
Dmg:1d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
2nd: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Dmg:1d10 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Shield Atk-1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 (Free bash if hit at this CMB) dmg:1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Shied Crit:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9-Crit not confirmed

Ankou stands back, growling at the wights


Yes, like many outsiders they have a self-only teleport ability.

Martin destroys both nearby wights, his shield bash flinging one back to the "fire."


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

"Back to the Eagles! Let's get back to that tower!" Leto runs to the Eagles and mounts the one that had carried him previously. He casts mage armor on himself as he does so.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth runs to the tile north of the NW eagle, taking a shot at the nearest wight.

Attack(w/DA): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage:1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


HP 81/87 (95 max w rage) Rage 18/18

Hascya attacks the wight directly in front of him, then rolls away towards the eagles.

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 6) + 4 = 15

Acrobatics 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

EDIT: None of this stuff takes the negative level into account. I need to look up the effects of that before tonight.


HP 81/87 (95 max w rage) Rage 18/18

Because I'm too lazy to update my profile. HP 49/66, 15 subdual damage


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

Does anyone know what my stats ended up being in terms of spells cast and hp after I left?


You took no further hits, and you cast two scorching rays. I think that's it.


RECAP!

After the hound-headed men bid the party flee to the tower, they hopped on the eagles and bickered for a while before arriving to find two elven women, a couple of additional hound-headed men, some flying balls of light, and one huge rune atop the tower. The women, while initially reluctant to do so, introduced themselves as Sophia and Emilia. They were clearly in charge of the assorted beings. Their boss was down on the fourth floor of the tower, they said, briefing those who took refuge on how to survive the night. They also explained that the huge rune (which appeared to be a massive planar lock) would protect the tower and its inhabitants from the forces the planned to unleash against the massive army of wights (which they estimated to exceed thirty thousand). While Jamros stayed to examine the runes and watch the women work, the rest of the party descended to meet with the elves' leader.

As it turned out, the elves were led by the black-haired elven woman whom they had battled in Silverkeep's war room. Martin immediately attempted to arrest her, but as before, she promptly disabled him. Gareth took a more conciliatory approach, Leto freaked out, and Hascya was very confused. She began to explain that she would conduct a ritual to cleanse the wights from the city, and that the party needed to stay at the tower to better protect those who had taken refuge there while she did so. Martin broke free of the compulsion immobilizing him and grudgingly agreed to help against the wights so long as she agreed to return with the party to Silverkeep and stand trial for her crime of attempted regicide. She denied wanting to kill the king, claiming that "Had I wanted him dead, he'd be dead." Regardless, she said that if she survived the coming battle with the wights, she would journey to Silverkeep (though the party treated this statement with suspicion). Then Martin demanded that the party remain with her at all times, to keep her honest. She snapped her fingers and vanished. Again.

The blonde man she was speaking with informed the party that the rune inscribed by the elves would protect the tower and those within it from the effects of the ritual. The black-haired elf (“Nerissa,” he called her) gave him a rounded grey stone and told him to smash it against the rune on the roof should the tower fall. It would remove the protection and all the wights and people within the tower would be eradicated when the ritual was complete. After some extended discussion, the party decided not to destroy the rune, and gave the man some of their blasting powder to seal themselves off from climbing wights, while the party went to seek out and destroy whatever was commanding the wights in this area. Also, they learned that Jamros had left with the elves and their servants (willingly, according to the eagles).

The party then landed their eagles atop a nearby inn, towards which they had witnessed the wights turning regularly. As their eagles retreated to a safe altitude, the wights began climbing the sides of the building. Hascya and Martin began cutting their way through the roof, while Leto and Gareth kept the wights at bay. With a hole made, the party began to drop into the upper floor of the inn and clear it of wights (and select walls). A sphere of darkness enveloped the hallway, and something began striking the party from within it with far more skill than the wights. They fled to the first floor and eventually prevailed against the wights and the creature in the darkness. Gareth struck a blind blow against it, and the darkness vanished to reveal a blackened, smoking corpse carrying a pair of blackened serrated blades. As they watched, the blades disintegrated into inky black smoke, leaving the defeated creature (identified as something called a “beshadowed assassin,” an undead creature made from a skilled assassin that’s capable of commanding lesser undead creatures) behind.

Outside, the wights stopped acting in an organized manner, and began milling around. The party called down their eagles and debated their next move. Gareth, Hascya, and Leto returned to the tower to help protect the survivors, while Martin, not trusting the elves, fled to the foothills and camped well outside the city. Several hours later, after darkness had descended upon the city, a huge pillar of light shot up from the fortress on the cliff into the sky. Brighter than the sun, the light swiftly expanded to the city limits, blinding everyone for an hour.

Now, as your eyes recover, everything is dark once more. Outside the city, everything is quiet. Within the city, the only wights that can be heard are in the lower levels of the tower.

It’s about 9 o’clock. What do you do?


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

"Soooooooo...Anyone else think that we really could have actually used a darkness spell during that god awfully bright light show the elf put on for us? Also that I would prefer not to get on the bad side of that elf." Leto pauses for a second. "Now that I think about it, we definitely already are."

"But more on that later. In the meantime let's finish off those wights." At this Leto peers out of the nearest window to see what is at the bottom of the tower.


It's too dark for you to see the base of the tower.


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

Leto casts dancing lights and bids them travel 160ft down the tower from his location.


From what you can see, there are a lot of charred skeletal remains littering the ground. You don't see any wights or people. The buildings appear fully intact, however.


HP 81/87 (95 max w rage) Rage 18/18

9pm, yes?

Wolf-man Martin was wrong. Nerissa destroyed the wights and this mark here protected the tower. Suddenly, he wheels on Gareth with a look of dawning realization.

Friend Gareth, do you think Martin might be a wight, in service to your wight-king?


Well, thereabouts.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

His eyes still tenderly recovering from the unnaturally bright blast of light, Gareth scans the surroundings in awe. He laughs at Hascya's question. "No, Hascya. None of us are wights, not even our king. But you're right, you know, Martin was wrong. I don't know what Nerissa's deal is, and I don't trust her either, but she did do her part to save this city." He shakes his head and brushes his hair back, "She still has to answer for her attacks on our king though."


HP 81/87 (95 max w rage) Rage 18/18

Perhaps. Twohey feels we can trust him, for now.

So, now that we are here, it seems this city will not be able to provide us transport back to your home. What is our next move?


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

"Finishing off these wights for starters. There are not nearly as many left." Leto looks down at the twice broken city. He pauses for a second transfixed by the sheer enormity of the destruction and death. "I never knew there were such spells. Or anything other than the earth itself that could consume humanity like that...Just a few days ago those people....." Leto's voice chokes up and Leto fall silent saying nothing more as he stares out into the darkness.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

DM:
Martin will stay on the hillside until morning unless he sees something peculiar down in the city.


Martin:
If the party decides to clear the tower during the night, I'll make sure there's some sort of visual signal that Martin can see.

Tower Group:
The young blonde man in charge of the tower walks up to the three of you. "I don't think we were ever properly introduced. My name is Daren Kuros, guard lieutenant." He looks to be around eighteen or nineteen. "On behalf of the surviving people of this city, I thank you for your aid. I take it you hail from Silverkeep?"


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

Leto turns away from the window. "In one way or another we have come from there. Although it is not my home, it is a nice enough place. Why do you ask? Do you know of a way back?"


"My uncle negotiated a trade deal with your city a few years back. Your city needed firearms and we needed money. But your down payments never arrived, and so we went into business with Goldcrest instead." Daren ponders for a moment and says "As for a way back, you might take a ship. We certainly won't have the manpower to maintain the fleet anymore, and I'd prefer they didn't fall under Carron's control."


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

"Thank you that is very good idea. Don't worry, we are no friends of Carron. The eagles we have were supplied by Carron involuntarily during a disagreement with them."


"I'm sorry you lost your friend. I'm sure he died nobly," Daren says, and it seems he's speaking from experience. "Let's rest up, and in the morning we can clear this tower."

2,151 to 2,200 of 2,803 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM CD's Unrest in Atlus All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.