Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM CD's Unrest in Atlus

Game Master Vethcyr


1,651 to 1,700 of 2,803 << first < prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | next > last >>

HP 42/43

To Martin, before all this went down:

Well they certainly seemed to know you. Seems a bit odd, is all. He smiles. Though everything about the last two days has been odd, right? What an adventure!

He sits at the table during the debriefing, nodding enthusiastically at parts but not saying much.


Male Human

"Interesting. You must have escaped from the goblins just as that forest fire broke out. It's quite the blaze, we've heard. What became of the goblins, why was a murder blamed on you, and why do you think some higher force was involved with the halflings?"

DM Rolls:
Vincenzo SM vs Leto: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

"Heh heh, forgot to mention the forest fire. We thought it would be a good way of slowing down the enemy troops. Set it so that we could get a head start. As for the higher power. I'm a simple man, and I don't play at knowing the gods intentions but it seemed strange that the beast arrived just that night and then left us in peace.


Male Human

"Why did the vista team fail, and what's this about a murder?"


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

"From what I understand, Caladrius, Pygrado, and Eleri took a prisoner after they fought some Goldcrest scouts. When the three of us met up with them, I dressed up as a Goldcrest scout and talked to her. We were getting along just fine, didn't need to interrogate her or anything. I wouldn't have minded looking her up after the war in case she wanted to play with some manacles again, on or off, if you know what I mean." He laughs.

"But all of a sudden her head exploded, and right after that we got attacked by the halflings. I'll bet ya anything it was their shady commander who pinned it on us! All of Goldcrest thinks we were to blame for that and want us to stand trial for her "murder"." He air quotes the word murder.


Male Human

"I see. These halflings you fought, they rode the giant birds, wielded firearms and belonged to the Black Talon mercenaries? They've been dropping firebombs on the city these past two days. Lord Galliani seems to have driven them off, however. Now tell me about the mines. What happened down there, and when did you", he looks at Leto, "meet up with them? Also, where is miss Warlow?"


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

"I joined up with them when they went into the mine to fight the assassins. They started killing and me and the miners went and hid further in the mine. I met up with this group when we all fought against the assassins that were left in the mine after the ones that came after you and the king left to, well, come after you and the king. Who is Miss Warlow?"


HP 42/43

Eliri was a wizard who set out with us. She... the halflings got her. We don't know if she's alive or dead. He purses his lips, and sits silently for a minute. Then he turns to Vincenzo.

So, what do you need from us now? We can take a crack at Stronginthearm, or maybe take out some of his officers? His eyes gleam with hope.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth cuts in, "Now, wait up Pygrado. There's something else to report first. A couple things, actually. First off, when we were captured by Goldcrest troops, one of the officers mentioned an invaluable diviner who helped them find our location at the Vista. So that could explain why our initial plans failed."

"And then down in the mines, I don't know how this happened, but Dulff turned on Visran. We can either assume he's been coerced, controlled, or just is a traitor. Visran is dead, sad to say. It gets weirder. One of the golems we fought was sentient - it actually was an evil creature. It mentioned something about us not being able to stop "the Masters". Have you ever heard of an organization by that name?"


Male Human

"A diviner? Wonderful," Vincenzo says wearily. "That would certainly explain the precision of their assassins. We suspected both Dulff and Visran were dead when the golems went berserk. As for this intelligent one, I'm no expert on golems. You'd have to talk with Visran or Dulff about that, and they're obviously unavailable. I've never heard of an organization called "the Masters"," Master Vincenzo says. "Is there anything else? If not, I should bring this information to the king's attention so that we can decide what to do next. It's unlikely that eliminating Stronginthearm will be an immediate concern - according to you, he and the dwarves have been trapped within the escape tunnel, right?"


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

"We believe so sir. I'd love to 'elp the city more now, but I'm dead tired. Is there a place to sleep 'ere?"


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

"I would suggest that we should move on the dwarves as soon as possible. We do not know if the dwarves have tunneling equipment with them. If we can get to them first we could take out a large number of dwarves and have Stronginthearm as a prisoner. Or kill him as an example. But that would only inflame the dwarves and make him a martyr.

Even so I would still recommend seizing him tonight if that is possible."

I love the reference with the name Stronginthearm.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth laughs at Leto, half interrupting him, "Kill him as an example? Who do you think you are, mister tough guy? Why not try to negotiate with him instead to end the war? Their gig is up, we know their plan. They aren't going to win the fight. So there's no reason to cause any more bloodshed."


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

Leto gives him a long look and seems to be annoyed at this way of viewing the assault (and for interrupting him...mostly for interrupting him) "First of all, I am not suggesting we kill him, just that seizing him gives us options. And so far as them not winning. I would like to point out that their assassins, who are still alive by the way, could have, and would have, killed all of us and the king during this attack.

And just because we know one plan does not mean that they don't have others. If I organized an army and planned to take a city I would have a few dozen plans. More important than all of this is the simple fact that as long as they believe that they could win, they will keep fighting and bathing this city in blood. I would advise that we take Stronginthearm now figure out what to do with him later and see what we can do to end this struggle now.

In short: There is plenty of reason for bloodshed this day."


HP 42/43

Pygrado smiles at this, again.

A friend of mine used to say that as long as men had gold and love and pride, there would be need for blood. This day is not so different from any other, and our fight, Jamros, Gareth, is far from over.

His wounds twinge just then, however, and he grimaces. Not that I'd mind a bit of a magical pick-me-up before going back into the fray.


Vincenzo stands up and says, "I must go speak to the king. I'll have a guardsman show you to a suite of guest rooms and send someone up to heal your wounds. We don't require any immediate action from you." With that, he leaves the room.

While I can throw an army of clerics at you guys to heal your wounds, there's no way to regain spent spell slots apart from resting. Also, you're due for a level up once you rest.


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

"Well in that case we should probably turn in for the night. It has been a busy day...Ah! Vincenzo I believed you wanted to speak to me after our talk if everything has been addressed."

Yeah I really didn't want to go up against another group of enemies with only 1 1st and 1 second level spell and cantrips against a bunch of enemies. But it is what my character would have suggested so I had to do it. I was really hoping Vincenzo would say no.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth gets up and stretches. "Some sleep sounds good to me." He awaits the guardsman to take him to his room.


"I meant to speak with you with the others. Should you wish to speak with me privately, it will have to wait until tomorrow. I have other matters to attend to," Vincenzo responds, walking out of the room.

Moments later, a silver guard enters and indicates for you to follow him. "A healer will be sent us shortly," he says.


HP 42/43

Well, my desire to DING! outweighs Pygrado's desire to kill. So rest it is.

EDIT: How are we doing HP determination again?


Odd level (5, at the moment): x/2 + Con Mod, where x=class hit die. You know, your formula.


HP 42/43

Oh, that one. :-p. I couldn't remember if we were using that one for this or just for Stolen. Profile is updated.


So, are we leveling now?


After you rest. I've just been staggering my posts a bit to give you lot time to plan out your level ups.

A guard arrives moments later to escort you to your rooms. He leads you to a well-appointed but not lavish suite of rooms. Shortly thereafter, a priest of Pelor shows up and heals your wounds (you're now at full HP, and any ability damage/drain you may have suffered is removed).

In the morning, after you rest, you feel more capable than ever before (now, you level up).

I want a level-up summary from each of you, posted in the discussion thread. Try to format it like THIS.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Retcon
Before Martin goes to bed he takes a servant to the side. "Csn you see that this armor is repainted, befitting a soldier of the silver keep. My family's crest is the wolf symbol of the Stillwaters clan. If you could have the armor paint that insignia I would be much albiged. Similiarly, can you take this shield and afix a battle spike. It was Sir Aventus Arracino's shield and I wish to do it honor, but my fighting style is slightly different than his. Also, if you could see that some fresh clothes are prepared for me an our companions in the morning that would be most beneficial as we were stripped of ours by the goldcrest forces."

Martin thanks the servant for his services.


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

DM:

Leto wakes up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. When he sleeps is the only time that he is allows his arms and chest to be exposed but still always wears a pair of pants. His dreams have been filled with the triple triangles (as he thinks of them). The burning and the little girl. "No! No! No! NO!!" Leto tries to scream in his dreams but no sound comes out of his mouth. It is always the same dream. Leto watches in horror as he first kisses Eliza, and then his teeth pierce her lip. She begins to scream, but no one can hear them of in the woods. Then she starts to become more quiet and Leto had thought that she was become more calm until he saw that she was becoming more scared with each passing moment but was becoming weaker by the minute. Within 15 minutes she would die and then Leto's pain would begin. But little Leto didn't know that yet. He ran for his parents as Eliza lay there dying. He would always be too late and would always fail to save her. In the end the person he couldn't save her from was himself.

Then the dream changed as it always did. With little Leto in the middle of his tears start to choke. This part had not happened in real life, but always happend in the dream. Leto looks on as his dream self continues to gag as a serpents head pours out of his mouth, coiling at his feet. The snake is impossibly long and large, Little Leto becoming lost from view in the process of producing this snake. Eventually the snake has been fully discharged and moves away, leaving no sign of the young Leto and leaving Leto and the snake alone with eliza dying at their feet. "Thank you for preparing dinner for me. I couldn't have done it without you." With these words the snake plunges on Eliza, who cannot speak but can only look on in terror as the snakes massive maw opens to accomodate the immobile Eliza. The snake works its way slowly, lazily up Eliza's body from her feet to her head, eventually taking all of her inside.

The snake hisses in trumph, the process completed, its head arching upward in celebration. Then it slowly lowers its head to look straight at Leto on eye level. "Whose next?"

"No! No! No! You bastard!" Leto screams as he awakens. As he does so he feels a great pain in his teeth (His teeth have just become more powerful. "Oh God" Leto collapses to the ground horrified. He looks around the room and catches sight of a full length mirror across from him. Looking back at him is the face of the snake. His face transformed the way it was with Eliza with long fangs and snake eyes.

"You won't take me!" Leto shouts running at the mirror and smashing it to the ground. Leto looks away from the shards of that mirror, but the room seems to be filled with them. No matter where he looks he cannot get away from the face of the snake.

Leto smashes one mirror and then the next and the next until the floor of his room is covered in glass and broken shards. Somewhere in this process Leto realizes that his face has changed back. He sits down on the large bed and asks himself, as he has many times before, "What am I? Dear god what am I?" Leto looks around "No matter how many people I help the snake just keeps getting stronger. Who knows maybe some day I will wake up and that snake and I will have traded places and I will be a snake who can have a human face"

Leto would sit there for a long time, eventually sleep would take him, and he would hope for dreamlessness.
That's going to be an interesting morning. I just loved the flavor of this. If there is anything about the room I should know for this scene just let me know and I will change it accordingly


Martin: The servant nods and takes your stuff, saying "I'll see what the smiths can do. It might take a day or two for them to finish the job, however." He also promises to find fresh clothes for all of you.

Leto:
I'll be nice and say the others don't hear your screams and the shattering of glass. They're tired enough to sleep through just about anything.

When you leave the room, make a DC 10 reflex save or acrobatics check take 1d4 ⇒ 2 points of slashing damage from trodding on broken glass (both checks negate damage, reflex by stepping carefully around the shards and acrobatic by jumping over them). If you take damage, your movement speed is halved until the injury heals.

In the morning, you find that fresh clothes have been laid out in the communal room of the suite, and that Caladrius is gone. A basic breakfast has also been set out for you (cheese, bread, and sausages).


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

DM:

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 Yay! That would have been an interesting day.
Leto dresses on the bed, covering himeself fully and carefully picks his way across his room to the door.

Leto, having slept horribly, slides through his door, his steps oddly careful. He makes his way over to the breakfast and nibbles a bit. Looking around wondering when everyone else would wake up. Then Leto thinks of something, makes his way over to the door and pokes his head out to a servant. "I am sorry but I tripped and broke a couple of things last night. Could you send someone to come and clean it up. But...don't replace them. Thank you."

Leto then returns to breakfast and continues to eat.

Only the Servant if he makes SM DC 18:

Bluff: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

He broke it all on purpose, but feels a little bad about it now.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

DM:
Gareth spends some time praying before he gets up. "Cayden, I couldn't have made it through those last few days without ya. Whenever I grew weak, you carried me on your shoulders. You helped me test my limits and even now I feel stronger than I did the day before. Please, continue to guide me through these times, so we may put an end to this war, and both sides can shake hands, can drink and laugh together with no hard feelings. Continue guiding me to the loveliest of maidens and giving me that extra... spark in my smile. And help me, next time I see any of those bastard assassins from yesterday, to guide my arrows clean through their necks. They don't deserve to ruin the world for the rest of us anymore!"

Gareth sleeps in later than most and slogs into the communal room groggily. After taking a few steps into the room, he shakes himself awake with a funny noise. "Morning everybody!" he announces cheerfully. As he sits down and takes a bite of sausage, he adds, "Nothing beats sleeping in a warm bed, huh? Hey, so what's the plan for today?"


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Martin yawns, opening up his door about 30 minutes after Leto gets up. Brushing his eyes, he surveys the table, spotting the breakfast and the clothes.
"Now this is exactly what I need after a couple rough days on the road. Sausage anyone?" Martin says, digging into the breakfast.


HP 42/43

Pygrado wakes quite early, feeling unusually refreshed. His morning calisthenics might wake light sleepers in adjacent rooms. He grabs a sausage and begins chewing on it, but heads out into the city to get a sense of how the siege has progressed overnight.

Barring solo adventures, he returns just as the rest of you are breaking your fast with his report.


Pygrado:
The general mood in the city is hopeful. With the halflings driven off, and the army outside the walls having backed off and sent a rider under a banner of truce to the castle, it seems that most people believe that the war is over.

Do you wish to investigate further or do anything else?


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

Leto looks around and says "Well I was thinking last night. We fought together well yesterday and I was wondering if you would be amenable to me joining your merry band for a time?"


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Martin looks over at Leto over his sausage, and betweeen bites says, "You seem to know a thing or two about fighting, but we don't know what we're doing next. We haven't really gotten the details, only that the town is still being attacked. Who knows if we're even staying together at all. *munch munch munch* I would say that you could tag along, but i don't know what the king has in mind for us yet."


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth nods at Martin, "I wasn't even aware that we were a merry band... I'm still employed by the Silver Guard for the time being. But while we're together still, who had those gems we found in the tunnels? Why don't we go off and see how much of a price we can get for them, eh? Might be a nice advance for the good work we did." He takes a large bite of bread and says with his mouth half full, "Thwat ith, uf courth," he swallows, "if the king doesn't need us for anything."


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

...


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Did Caladrius have the gems? If so... he just stole a loooooot of money.


HP 42/43

DM:
He'll go to the walls and look out and survey the scene before returning.

Pygrado returns. We did it, friends. Goldcrest's forces have retreated, and sent a rider under a banner of truce. The war is over and we can return to our careers. He grabs a chunk of bread, grinning.


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

"I guess we were more successful that I realized. Oh and I actually meant could I join your merry band in travelling around the city. I don't know my way and you all seem to know the city very well having worked here in various capacities before." As Leto speaks a snake pours out of his sleeve and onto the table. It slithers over to some of the leftover meat on Leto's plate and begins to eat. "Oh yes, I should introduce this fellow. This is Louis."

If so, that would be an interesting side quest: "Where's Caladrius?"


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

At the mention of the gold Martin looks up, "You bring up a good point, we should sort through all that stuff we found in the tunnels and split it up. Sort them into piles of before and after leto joined us, and then divey everything up. I think I'll take one of these composite longbows. Oh and maybe that red cloak that never got claimed."

Martin starts taking out the stuff he has been carrying and lays it out on the table.

Just did a lot of party loot processing. Please take a look at the sheet and your character. I have us selling all of the loot except for that listed under your character section. I have us getting a 1/2 price of items from town except for the art objects. (This does not apply to Leto) There are a few exceptions/notes that I list on the bottom left of the excel sheet. And I also included a Party look section, if you think we should add other things to party loot then let's talk about it.

If there are no objections:
Pygrado gets 1543.6 gp
Gareth gets 1894.1 gp
Jamros gets 3570.6 gp
Leto gets 4972.7 gp
Martin gets 5111.6 gp

Some other things to notice, pygrado has not listed his dex belt on his page, and should. Also, the only charcter behind wealth by level is Martin, so thats good for the party.

Sheet Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?cs9obzxr288z6lz

DM+Jamros:
I'm sorry I looked at the Dagger link when i was estimating prices. I didnt read the bottom speech thing, but I did read about the dagger. Didn't realize there was more going on here. Wanted to apologize for that.

In terms of item pricing on the dagger:
+2 gp base dagger
+3000 gp adamantine
+2000 gp +1 bonus
+1800 gp*1.5 (counting eldritch blast as a lvl 1 spell for item creation purposes. x1.5 because lower item bonus)
total= 7702 gp


Didn't realize Caladrius had claimed the gems. Let's say he left them behind in an uncharacteristic display of good faith.

Pygrado:
The guards on the walls are alertly watching the Goldcrest encampment in the distance. The goldcrest troops have pulled well back from the walls.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Thanks JZ, looks fine to me. Though the MWK Leather Armor should be in communal loot instead of my personal possession, although that really shouldn't affect things much at all. Keep in mind that we are also receiving 1k gold each from Vincenzo, so I think Martin will catch up to wealth per level.

Gareth looks delighted to hear Pygrado's news. "Hey hey! That's great to hear! Once we deal with the gear we got, whaddya say we celebrate? First round's on me!"

As much fun as a subplot focused on catching the runaway Caladrius and extorting the diamonds from him would be, I can see why we're passing on that one.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Oh dow, feel free to sell it and take the 80 gold, and it will literally effect nothing. The way I've set it up is that your gear your basically buying from the party for the sell price. So it is actually cost neutral for you to sell it. This way people get even loot, but it encourages people to keep items dropped rather than buy new ones as you essentially get 50% off that item from it's buy price, or you can sell it just to get back the gold.


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

Yay. Just yay. I had literally no money on me. Not a single gold piece because I had spent the last little bit on the healing potions. Now: Money Money Money Money!!! Money!!! Any other character and you would see the most epic debauchery which this city has ever seen. It would involve elaborate and extensive whoring, boozing, and probably some explosives. Oh well. I have been eyeing some cool items which will be more useful anyway.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

trying to move things along....
can we say that we spend the morning shopping/ offloading our loot?


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Works for me. I'll add the proposed gold total to my character sheet.

Also, Martin, you and I have 5 bags of blasting powder each. Sell? Keep? Explode?


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

I vote keep some. You never know when you will need some boom boom on hand.

"Let's head out then and sell it." Leto gets up, Louis slithers up his sleeve and Leto puts on his glove. He puts on his boots and stands by the door ready to head out.


Go ahead and shop. Vincenzo and Heric have a lot on their minds, and will likely not call for you until the evening or the next day. You may wish to follow up on leads or seek out characters from your backstory, should you be so inclined.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

While the party is venturing towards the village, Gareth suggests, "Well, if we do end up sticking together as a group for future missions, it wouldn't hurt to be more prepared as a group. What if we pooled some cash together and picked up some wands? I know my dad used to always carry around a wand of Lesser Restoration around with him in his study in case something went wrong and he was weakened. It probably wouldn't cost too much and it would really come in handy. And if we could find a wand just like the one we found in the woods Jamros, that could also be nice to cure some of our lighter wounds."

Either a Wand of Lesser Restoration or a Wand of Lesser Vigor would only cost 750gp and it would free up spell slots for us all. Split between the 5 of us, that's only 150 or 300 a piece.

I'll look through scrolls and pick out a couple useful ones most likely.

I'm also considering getting an item for myself of some sort. More on that later.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Martin pulls the equipment that he's keeping back off the table, putting on the new clothing that's been provided for them. "It's good to be in fresh clothes again. While it's only been a couple of days, those clothes were really soiled by the savage beatings I've taken."

Starting to walk down towards the market, Martin nods in agreement to Gareth's suggestion. "I'll gladly contribute the 150 gold to the cause, and I can add in another 150 once we get the king's reward."

Making their way to the market Martin helps sell the gear to the venders set up there, helping haggle out a better deal. You also see him pick up and buy a magical belt at one point, which can be identified as a healer's belt (MIC). Once he has his portion of the loot, Martin turns to the group and explains "I want to go check at my family estate and make sure that my family is doing well from the attack on the keep. It's only a brief ride, and I should be back either this evening or at latest tomorrow morning. If there is a change in plans you can leave a message for me with the guards at the castle. Here is the 150 gold that you asked for and good luck in your shopping!"

Martin puts 150 gp into Gareth's hand and with that you see Martin head off towards the stables, presumably going to buy a horse.

DM:

Martin is going to stop by the shop where they are working on his armor/ shield and is going to pay them 4000 gold to enchant his shield with a +2 bonus.

He is also going purchase a Horse, light (combat trained) for 110 gp and a pack saddle (5 gp).

and then is going to start off towards his estate.

1,651 to 1,700 of 2,803 << first < prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM CD's Unrest in Atlus All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.