Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM CD's Unrest in Atlus

Game Master Vethcyr


1,401 to 1,450 of 2,803 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>

"Hey! They're over here!" Goram shouts.

Secret:
1: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (3) + 33 = 36
2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
3: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Goram perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Martin attempts to stab Goram. "Not a bright idea"


Martin thrusts his sword through Goram's neck, killing the dwarf.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth can only watch in awe as Goram betrays their presence, only to be slain where he stands. He mutters to himself, "So dumb. You dumb f$+%ing dwarf. I wanted you to live."

Bow still drawn, he whispers excitedly, "We gotta open the damn door and fast. Those assassins probably heard him and are going to send for more help."


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

Jamros makes some motions for everyone to move away from the door and points the wand of lightning at the door, waiting for everyone to get out of the way. He detects magic just long enough to see if the door is magical and if not, he attempts to let loose:

UMD (DC:20) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
UMD (DC:20) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 (He makes this second attempt even if the door is open if there is some bad lookin' dude on the other side of the door in the AOO)
EDIT: 5d6, not 5d10 (lol, and did more damage...)
Damage:5d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 4, 6, 3) = 19
(Wand has 5 charges)


The wand's blast cracks and warps the door, but does not break it down.


Male Human Rogue [Investigator] 1/Dragonfire Adept 3

Caladrius draws in his breath to toast the perfidious captive, but can hardly react before Martin has the same idea about silencing the dwarf.

He moves to the side, out of the axis of the door, and waits for it to go down, smoke and sparks playing about his lips.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Martin pulls his sword from the dead dwarf and lets the body fall.
"Well, that is a decision he wont live to regret. Bloody hell. Let me work on the door. Save your magic for the fight, and guard the rear."

Martin looks around to see if there is any easily accessible mining equipment, like a pick axe. I lou of that Martin will use his shield and try and ram through the door.

Strength:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

EDIT:Oh herro Martin. If Martin succeeds on that Str check, then the following isn't applicable and I'll still have my bow drawn.

Seeing the lightning have little effect on the door, Gareth decides that subtlety is out of the question. He draws his greatsword and says, "Step aside" to the others. He takes (up to) three swings at the door.

Attack:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Damage:2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12
Fumble Confirmation:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Attack:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage:2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 4) + 4 = 14
Attack:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Damage:2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8


HP 42/43

Watching Gareth hack at the door, Pygrado can only shake his head in amusement. If I had my old lockpicks...

He draws his blades and prepares to fight when a question occurs to him. Caladrius, why do you call them assassins?

Also, I'm back from my four-day weekend and my metaphorical batteries are feeling recharged. I'll be resuming BwT tonight.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

"I know what you mean. I had a crowbar in my old bag too."


Male Human Rogue [Investigator] 1/Dragonfire Adept 3

Because they are in a guild and just killed Visran for money. You do the math.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Upon hearing the news of Visran's supposed death, Gareth only frowns and tries harder to cut down the door with his sword.


Sorry about the delayed posting, everyone. This map took a lot longer to make than I expected.

Martin bodily rams the warped door, but despite the damage it has already sustained, the door holds firm. Gareth swings at the door and misses wildly with his first strike. His second strike shatters the door.

You see the room much more completely now that your view is not blocked by the door. Dead guards and miners litter the room. There are two floors. On the floor below you, you see six metal horses with glowing red eyes standing over the crushed corpses of miners and guards alike. On your level, the corpses appear to have been done in by a mixture of flame effects, blades, and arrows.

Map

The sections of the map with lighter brown terrain are on the floor beneath you, with the horses. The stairs in F5 & G5 lead down to that level. Several of the tables in the area are broken or burning, and a staircase leading up can be seen in the northeast corner of the room. A large metal door labeled "Mine Access" can be seen in A6-A9, while an identical door labeled "Escape Tunnel" can be seen in F19 - I19. Both are closed, and you see no levers or winches to open them. Three carriages stand in the area beneath B & C12-18. Nothing is hitched to them, although it seems likely that the golem horses were their intended pullers.

Leto:
A miner you befriended in a tavern here in Silverkeep, Gustavo Stralton, mentioned a new dig site they had opened in the mines beneath the city. He told you that the new room they had uncovered had ancient writing covering its walls. Intrigued, you convinced him to show you the site. he helped you, dressed as a miner, sneak past the guards in the mine and you were on your way there when the golem miners went berserk and killed your friend. You fled with the other miners and guards into this subterranean foundry. Golems blocked the stairs up from here, and the golem horses killed everyone below. You and the others took refuge here, on the second floor. After waiting for a long time, you snuck into this room and took a nap among the bags. You awoke to the sound of screaming, and peered out of the slightly ajar door. Three men in red and black armor (two unhelmed male humans, one male humanoid wearing a helm that resembles the head of a praying mantis) and two black-haired elves (one male, one female, both wearing the armor and cloaks of the Mithral Guards) were slaughtering all of your fellow survivors, including the gnome administrator, Visran. Still peeking out of the door, you overheard the following conversation once the slaughter ended.

Male elf: "Good work with the guards, everyone. They won't be raising any alarms."

Female elf: "You took care of the gnome?"

Male elf: "Yeah, here's his ring," he says, handing a large, red ring to her.

Female elf: "Good. Now then, as the golems failed to eliminate their targets, that task falls to you three. After that, take this spike and use it to destroy the golem control orb. Then kill Helmhammer and Stronginthearm." She offers the man with the mantis helmet a black, runed spike that looks to be about six inches in length.

Mantis helmet: "I just stab this into the orb and that will do it?"

Male elf: "That's correct. Be sure the dwarves know it was your guild that did the deed. That should prevent awkward questions."

Mantis helmet: "Speaking of awkward questions, our payment is...?"

Female elf: "Already deposited with your guild. Here is a tip for your exemplary services, however: fifteen thousand gold pieces worth of diamonds." She reaches into a pouch at her belt and retrieves a small leather bag, tossing it to mantis helmet.

Male elf: "Any further questions?"

Mantis helmet: "No. That should cover things."

Male elf: "Then we're done here. Get into position to kill Caladrius and the others, and then proceed with your next objectives."

Female elf: "Come on, let's go kill the king," she says to her fellow elf.

The elves dash up the stairs in the northeast corner of the room, and moments later a loud CRACK! sounds throughout the room. You see the heavy, barred wooden door warp and crack. The red-armored men grab potions and drink them, vanishing from sight. The door shudders briefly, and about ten seconds later a greatsword cleaves it in half. You see a group of people, wearing Silverkeep guard armor mostly, standing in the now-ruined doorframe.

Map

You are in F21.


Caladrius:
You hear two sets of footsteps from inside the room, ahead and to the right of you. You do not know where they are precisely, however, although one set is slightly fainter than the other.

DM done!

Initiative Order:
DM: 24
Gareth: 22
Pygrado: 19
Caladrius: 18
Martin: 15
Leto: 11
Jamros: 6

Initiative Rolls:
DM: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Caladrius: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Gareth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Jamros: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Leto: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Martin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Pygrado: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Secret:
1: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (15) + 33 = 48
2: 1d20 + 29 ⇒ (4) + 29 = 33 (+4 DC to party, +6 DC to Leto)
3: 1d20 + 29 ⇒ (19) + 29 = 48
Caladrius Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Gareth Perception: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7
Jamros Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Leto Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Martin Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Pygrado Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

A) Leto? What?
B) Why are we on initiative? What are we fighting?Do the horses look hostile ( I read glowing red eyes as in power source, and not necessarily evil.)


As I said in the OOC thread yesterday, Leto is ML's character. He is joining us as a replacement for Eleri. We are on initiative because you are being hunted by one or more foes within this room. The horses appear agitated and/or hostile, stomping the corpses on the level below you.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6
DM CD wrote:
you are being hunted

Having shattered the door, Gareth takes a quick look at the large room ahead and says, "Alright. Let's do this." He sheathes his sword and cautiously walks into the room, (O5) drawing his bow.


HP 42/43

Careful. Our targets clearly have some way of turning Visran's constructs against us. Those horses might be trouble. He takes in the room.

I'll check the mine access, you guys check the escape tunnel. Holler if you find them! He sprints along the bridge to G4.


Pygrado:
As you sprint along the bridge, you collide with an invisible person in G4. A male voice says "Oof!" and a composite longbow falls to the ground with a clatter.

No joke, one of your foes was standing invisible there with his bow drawn. It definitely took you a double move action to get there, so you can't attack, and your foe and you are both upright. You can call out that you found one, invisible though he may be.


You see Pygrado crash into something in G4, and a composite longbow falls to the ground with a clatter. You still don't see anyone else there, although you could have sworn you heard a faint "Oof!"


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

DM:

Chris would it be okay for us to assume that as everyone was being killed Leto cast Mage Armor on himself? I know I should be technically doing it right now, but it seems silly that he wouldn't have cast it as people were being killed all around him.


Leto:
Sure. As a heads up, the other characters have no way of knowing that you're not one of their foes as well, so you may wish to make your entrance in such a way that you demonstrate that you are the enemy of their enemy.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Martin cautiously enters the room and looks around (N6)
Percp:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Male Human Rogue [Investigator] 1/Dragonfire Adept 3

Caladrius moves into the room (to M4) and loses a bolt of lightning towards where Pygrado helpfully located one of the assassins. The lightning crackles harmlessly around Pygrado, but hopefully outlines the invisible foe in an instant of electric radiance.

2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10 Electricity, DC17

Grab Him! And watch out, there is one more invisible assassin! Caladrius shouts, mainly to Pygrado.


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

Jamros readies an action to take a clean shot at any of the assassins, should they appear. He will not fire if he thinks he will hit any of his allies.

UMD (DC 20): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Secret:
G4 reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Caladrius's blast does not outline his target. All you can see in that space are Pygrado and the dropped bow.


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

Leto casts silent image and a massive serpent appears in squares 4F, 4E, 4B, 4A, 5E, 5D, 5C It's massive mouth opens directly toward the enemies that are in that area.


Gareth walks cautiously into the room, drawing his bow. Pygrado dashes across a bridge, crashing into an invisible person. Caladrius looses a bolt of lightning at Pygrado and the invisible person to no apparent effect. Martin walks into the room, looking for trouble (spotting none). A giant snake appears in the northern part of the room (note to Leto: the spell will end when you cease concentrating on it).

An unharmed man wearing black and red armor appears in G4 as he shouts in alarm and thrusts his short sword at the massive serpent. He then backs carefully into H4, positioning Pygrado between the serpent and himself.

A blinding spray of colors strikes Caladrius, Gareth, and Martin as a black- and red-armored man wearing a mantis helmet and wielding a serrated sword appears in P5. "Not quite," he says, drawing a second serrated sword with one quick, practiced motion. Caladrius and Martin are blinded and stunned for 3 rounds, and then stunned for one more round (failed a DC 12 will save).

Two arrows whizz past Martin as a third man appears in K11, armed with another longbow. Jamros points his wand at this new target, but fails to produce any effect from it.

DM Done!

Current Initiative:
DM (Done)
Gareth
Pygrado
Caladrius (Stunned)
Martin (Stunned)
Leto
Jamros

Map

Leto:

DM Rolls:
G4 will (vs illusion): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Caladrius Will (vs color spray): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Fail
Gareth Will (vs color spray): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 Success
Martin Will (vs color spray): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Fail
Duration: 1d4 ⇒ 3
K11 RS DA 1 vs Martin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
K11 RS DA 2 vs Martin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth's heart skips a beat as he hears the assassin appear right behind him. Acting purely on reflexes, he is able to step forward to N5, pivot around, and let loose two shots at the new assailant (P5).

Attack 1:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Damage 1:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Attack 2:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Damage 2:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

If you gave these things Step Up, I will be a sad man


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

stunned


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

Leto ceases to concentrate any more on the image as it has served its purpose. Leto casts magic missile on the target on H4

Magic Missile 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Magic Missile 2: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


HP 42/43

I'm going to assume that seeing my opponent attack it grants me a save vs the snake. Also, does he provoke an AoO for attacking from my square? Will vs Illusion 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13

I'll post my action once I know if I save or not.


That fails. You think it's real, and it's still up for your turn. Also, no AoO.


HP 42/43

Seeing his path away from the frightening serpent blocked, and by a man he's not sure he wants to fight, Pygrado strikes at the man's weapon, attempting to knock it from his grasp.

Disarm attempt, provokes AoO from the assassin and from the snake.
CMB 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 vs CMD
If possible, he'd even like the weapon to fall to the level below, but I'm not sure what the modifier is for that.

He then tumbles past(through) the man to I4. Acrobatics 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

He hisses under his breath.

That assassin or Perception DC 20:
Brother, we need not fight. Forget about this assignment and by Achaekek's venom I swear I've no quarrel with you.


Resolving the AoO now. I'll do the rest of his reaction on his turn.

Assassin AoO: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 2 = 18 You both believe the snake to be real, so he gets flanking against you.
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (1) = 5

The assassin slashes your arm, but you do manage to knock his blade away from him and onto the ground below. You get to I4 with no further difficulty.


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

Jamros shifts to the right (R6) and attempts to use the wand again, aiming it diagonally at the Mantis. Using the 30ft line template, you can cast diagonally staring from the square in front of you, which would only hit the mantis.
UMD:1d20 ⇒ 16 Yay!
Damage:5d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 5, 1, 6) = 20
(wand has 4 charges)
...
What I wouldn't give for a small mwk crossbow...


Gareth plugs mantis helmet with his first shot. Pygrado disarms the assassin on the bridge but gets injured for his trouble. The giant snake disappears as suddenly as it appeared and two blue missiles shoot out of a side room to strike the man on the bridge. Jamros fires a bolt of lightning out of the wand at mantis helmet, but the assassin backflips over the bolt, escaping harm altogether (evasion).

Mantis helmet steps up to Gareth and slashes at him with both sabres. His first blow inflicts a deep, ragged cut down the paladin's leg (confirmed crit - 18 damage and all critical threats against you automatically confirm for the next 3 rounds). Gareth's armor deflects the second blow.

Pygrado or Perception DC 20:
The assassin responds, "A contract is a contract."

The assassin on the bridge whispers something to Pygrado, before stepping back to G4, picking up his dropped bow, and firing an arrow into the room from which the blue missiles flew. He shouts to the other archer, "Shoot this fool!"

Leto:
You are hit (7 damage).

The other archer turns and fires twice at Pygrado, missing with each shot.

DM Done!

Map

Caladrius and Martin are blind for 2 more rounds, and stunned for three more rounds.

DM Rolls:
Mantis helmet reflex save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Mantis helmet sabre 1 vs Gareth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 Crit threat!
Confirmation: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 Confirmed!
Crit deck: 1d52 ⇒ 1 Hack and Slash
Damage (total): 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (1, 5) + 12 = 18
Mantis helmet sabre 2 vs Gareth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 Miss!
G4 DA vs Leto: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
K11 RS DA 1 vs Pygrado: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
K11 RS DA 2 vs Pygrado: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk 4/32 HP

Gareth winces as his leg is torn open by the strange jagged saber. He hobbles to M5, nearly falling into the pit below and chokes out the words, "This is for Visran, you murdering horse c*nt. Help me strike this bastard down Cayden!" He fires two arrows at the Mantis helmet. The arrows dance from his bow with determination to penetrate their target.

Attack 1:1d20 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 3 = 28
Damage 1:1d8 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 4 = 13
Attack 2:1d20 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 3 = 28
Damage 2:1d8 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 4 = 9

Smite Evil(0/2), AC against this guy is now 21


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

HP: 14/21
Perception 1:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Perception 2:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Knowledge (engineering) on the powder in the room I am in: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Leto moves to 18I and casts Silent image on the squares surrounding the fighter on K11, to his eyes walls will rise on all sides of him trapping him inside.

"I'll deal with you later." He says as he turns to the next enemy.


HP 42/43

Pygrado steps forward and hacks at the bow in his enemy's hands.

Sunder: Let's see how many combat maneuvers I can use this combat.
Attack 1 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Damage 1 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Attack 2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage 2 1d6 ⇒ 6

I told you to stand down, brother! "Better a failed assassin than a corpse."
Diplomacy 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Stunned


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

Jamros boldly runs (not mechanics wise) at the mantis thing, trying to hit it with his hand, which bursts into flame as he approaches. He misses. Attack:1d20 ⇒ 1
Fumble confirm:1d20 ⇒ 20
Man, I wish those were the other way around....


At least it didn't confirm. Also, please post modifiers in your dice rolls.

Gareth hits the guy in the mantis helmet with both shots, but does not take him down. Pygrado stabs at his foe's bow, striking it once but causing only superficial damage. Leto conjures another illusion and a brick wall appears around one foe. Jamros dashes forward and attempts to slap mantis helmet with his flaming fist, without success.

Mantis helmet chuckles and steps forward. "Tsk, tsk. Language," he says, slashing at Gareth with a brutal blow (13 damage), before turning and viciously slashing the immobilized Caladrius (19 damage).

The assassin in K11 shouts, "He's casting illusions! Just ignore his spells and kill him!" He moves north to I11 and looses an arrow at Leto, but misses.

The assassin in G4 says "You're no brother of mine" and steps to the newly snake-free F4, where he looses a pair of arrows at Pygrado. Both connect (11 and 6 damage for 17 total - both actually threatened, but neither confirmed).

DM Done!

Map

Caladrius and Martin are blind and stunned for one more round, and then just stunned for another.

DM Rolls:
Mantis helmet sabre attack 1 vs Gareth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Mantis helmet sabre attack 2 vs Caladrius: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 5 + (5, 6) = 19
K11 will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
I11 attack vs Leto: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
F4 RS DA 1 vs Pygrado 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
F4 RS DA 2 vs Pygrado 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


HP 42/43

HP: 4

Very well.

5ft-shift forward.
Attack 1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Attack 2 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 6


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Welp.

HP: -8/12

Roll to Stabilize:1d20 + 1 - 8 ⇒ (17) + 1 - 8 = 10
Oh wow.


Pygrado kills his target.


HP: -11/31, 1st: 5/6, 2nd: 4/5, 3rd: 2/3, Mage Armor Active

"you just had to step out of the box didnt you? Burn!"

Leto casts scorching ray on the man at I11
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Dmg: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 6, 3) = 15

Leto also pulls out his wand of Magic Missile


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

Jamros steps forward and swings his flaming hand at mantis face.
touch attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


After Gareth falls, Pygrado kills his target, Leto blasts his with a fiery ray, and Jamros swings at Mantis Helmet but misses.

Mantis helmet slashes at Jamros with both sabres. Jamros's armor protects the halfling from harm from the first blow, but the second strike connects, cutting across Jamros's hand (6 damage).

The assassin in I11 tosses aside his bow and shouts, "Screw this! I'm outta here!" He runs toward the stairs in the northeast corner of the room (ending in B17).

DM Done!

Map

Martin and Caladrius are no longer blind. They are, however, stunned for one more round.

DM Rolls:
Attack 1 vs Jamros: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Attack 2 vs Jamros: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Stunned


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

After being hit, Jamros turns to flee, withdrawing to N14.

1,401 to 1,450 of 2,803 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM CD's Unrest in Atlus All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.