Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM CD's Unrest in Atlus

Game Master Vethcyr


1,251 to 1,300 of 2,803 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>

HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth nods. "Right. We'll talk to him first. He's unarmed. What's the worst he can do to the five of us?"

LoH:4/5 remaining
Heals for 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8


The dwarf wakes up, groaning "Bloody hell, can't you ugly bastards just make it quick? No, of course you couldn't, you're a load of spiderwebs wrapped around a brain unfit for laying brick morta... Oh, you're new here." He seems to notice you at last, "Stringfellows got you too, eh?"


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

As Martin sees that Gareth will wake the dwarf, he moves away from the alter, and back towards those standing around the dwarf.
"Hey, we should also check inside that alter, it looks like it's also serving as a chest"

and as the dwarf wakes up,
"I believe we got the string fellows. As to you, state your name and rank and tell us what you are doing down here"


"Ah, you lot. We were told you'd be coming. I'd thought the cave-in would stop you. Oh well, never trust an elf to know traps, as my father said. As for me, I'm Goran Skinder, miner, and I got abducted by those guys."


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth nods at the dwarf. "Well it's a pleasure to meet ya, Goran. After we took care of those monsters back there, we found you dying over here on this altar. I know these might seem like weird circumstances to you, but try not to move too much. Those things got ya pretty good. Anyways, since we don't have a ton of time on our side, we'd like to ask you a few questions. And if you don't waste our time, we'll do what we can to get you out of these caves alive. Which, trust me, I would prefer to do than leave you here for dead. Sound good?"

Gareth clears his throat. "Now, Goran, you said you were a miner, right? Not a soldier. So what was your job down here supposed to be?"

If he's cooperative and such, all of you should feel free to add questions in as necessary. We can create a queue of questions that he can answer.

Diplomacy:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


"What, like you kept Lieutenant Symond alive? We were told that the mercenaries caught you after you killed her. Let's at least try to be honest here, shall we? I know that you intend to kill me once you've interrogated me. So why should I give you any satisfaction?"


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth sighs, "Right. I forgot about that rumor. Well in that case, I rather doubt you trust any of us. So if I swore on my life and the good name of Cayden Cailean that I actually saved the life of the Lieutenant only to watch the mercenary captain shoot her in the head, would you believe me then? He apparently thought that the Lieutenant would be a liability and her life wasn't worth it. I've seen too much death and destruction in the past few days. Been blamed for some of it too, thanks to you lot believing the word of some scummy halfling mercenary. So the last thing I want to do is to leave you here, Goran. I want to get you back to your family."

Diplomacy:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Oh for the love of christ, are you f!%*ing kidding me


"Sure, and elves grow facial hair. I may not trust my officers, but they are offering a reward to any soldier who brings you in. Ten thousand gold in total. 'Put your trust in gold, not in men.' That was my father's advice, so I think you know where you can shove such oaths, lad."


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth looks a bit taken aback. "Wow. Ten thousand gold? That's quite a bit of money to put your trust into. See, where I come from, it's the other way around."

He starts to pace around the room. "Think about it. If someone looks at you straight in the eye and tells you something, then, well, you can tell pretty fast if they're lying or not. There's nothing hiding between you and the truth. Now, see, if someone shoves a bag of gold under your nose to get you to believe them, then everything changes. The money is there, affecting your judgment. You don't want to believe the truth, you want to believe the money."

"So now, here we are. I don't think there's a single damn person in the world who can look honest when they're up against ten thousand gold. I just don't get it. You don't trust your officers, yet you trust that the money they'll give ya is in good faith? For all they care about, they sent you down to scout a tunnel and left you to die. We saved your life!"

Diplomacy:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


"I know my commander. He may be a bastard, but he wasn't lying. Believe me, I play poker with him every week - he can't bluff to save his skin, especially when there's money on the table. You're a guard, surely you're familiar with bounties being offered as a reward for the capture of dangerous criminals? And they didn't send me off alone, I ducked aside to take a piss when suddenly I'm grabbed by those things!" He stands up. "I still think you'll kill me, no matter what. Prove me wrong and let me go, and then I may believe you didn't kill her. Otherwise, let's get this over with. One way or another, I'm out of here."

He'll start walking back towards the main tunnel unless someone stops him.


So, let me get this straight: the enemy dwarf, whom you just rescued and who is at your mercy, is walking away from you towards the main tunnel and by extension the enemy army, whom he will likely inform of your presence, and you're just standing around doing nothing?


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

Not posting is not doing nothing. It is just not getting on the internet often enough. However, I not really sure what Jamros can do. He will get in the way to the best of his ability, but he can't even speek! :P

Jamros gets in the way, not allowing the dwarf to leave the alter to the best of his ability. When the dwarf gets up, he trys to grab him.

Grapple 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

As the dwarf start's to walk away, Martin's composure grows cold. a vein is popping on his forehead, and a crazed glint appears in his eye. Striding towards the dwarf martin pulls out his sword, his other arm grasping the dwarf's shoulder roughly. Martin towers over the dwarf, rearing up to his full height of 6'2". Spittle flying from his mouth into the dwarf's face, Martin begins to yell full on at the dwarf,
"We didn't say you could leave. I don't care what Gareth thinks. This is a war! Dammit, you can't just get up and walk away, what are you thinking? Silver keep is on the line here! I've been through too much &*!# these last few days. Now you listen here, Gareth here, he might not kill you, but that's because he's a nice guy. I use to be like him. I use to be a nice guy, but that's not me anymore! You think I care if you think we killed one of your lieutenants. IT'S A WAR! PEOPLE DIE! NO, we didn't kill her, but I don't give a bugbear's rear about that right now! NOW this is how this is going to go! I am going to put these manacles on you, and you are going to tell us where your troops are and what they are doing. Now you can choose to tell me before or after you have lost a few limbs, but you will tell me. YOU WILL TELL ME. Come hell or high water, you will want the pain to stop, and I can tell you that it will not be slow. THEN and only THEN will you be walking out of here. And only if you smart enough to talk while you still have legs to stand on. NOW SIT DOWN!"

Intimidate:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Also, you never told us that he stood up from prone in the first place, but w/e


Yes I did, it's in the middle of the big block of text in my second to last post. Also, I think you mean "it will not be quick," but w/e.

The dwarf sits back down on the altar after Martin's big speech. "So far as I know, the army is still in the evacuation tunnel. I don't know the main plan. We were going to be briefed on our roles once we got closer to the city itself. If I had to guess, we're undermining the palace or some such so as to capture or kill your leaders."


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Ah, I see it now. Thx. As for the slow thing,Martin was exasperated :P
Martin once more removes his manacles from his waist and moves behind the dwarf, noticeably growing calmer as the dwarf sits down.
"How many strong would you say your say your army is? Are you scouting the side passages?


"About eighteen hundred dwarves - maybe half of us are miners and the rest warriors - and one or two hundred humans, elves and other folks. Most of them are soldiers, but some cast spells." He pauses to think for a moment before continuing, "They'll probably scout the side passages closer to the city, maybe try to spread out into the main areas of the mine if the commanders think they can find a better position from which to launch their attack."


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Sense Motive:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Do I think he is being truthful/isn't deliberately trying to hide info from us?

Gareth looks on in awe at Martin as he delivers his tirade. "This is war, after all," he thinks to himself.

"Were you planning on coordinating your assault here with the rest of your army above ground? Are you familiar with their orders?"


Gareth:
You think he's being truthful. He doesn't know the precise answer to every question you're asking, but he's making reasonable guesses when necessary.

"Probably, but I don't know how. Some sort of magical communication. Beyond besieging your city, I really don't know."


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth nods then addresses the others, "He's telling the truth. I don't think he knows everything. So unless the rest of you have more questions for him, I think we'd better get moving and try to get the word to Silverkeep. Shackle him up and bring him with us."

"Wait, Martin, you mentioned something about the altar here?"


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Martin finishes shackling the dwarf, his mood growing much calmer.
"There, nice and tight. Those should hold, and you should be able to walk, but not run."
looking up to Gareth,
"Ah yes, there looks like there is some kind of latch on the alter. I think it's acting as some kind of chest. We should take a look inside before we head on. "


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Normally, I'd look to the rogue to open the damn thing to check for traps, but I'm gonna cross my fingers and play the Wisdom 7 here.

Gareth inspects the area. "Ah, I see it now. Let me see if I can open this thing." He briefly tries to look for any kind of trap mechanism, then if he thinks it's safe, he'll give it an open.

Perception:1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11
Str Check (if needed):1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

As Gareth is checking the chest for traps, Jamros check for traps as well,(1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18) and warn Gareth if he spots anything. He then backs up a bit and detects magic on the chest, again, stopping Gareth if he detects anything.


Neither Gareth nor Jamros spots any traps.

The chest swings open easily. As it does so, a hitherto-unseen latch catches and a storm of darts erupts from near the ceiling on the eastern wall. Darts rain down all around you, but only Jamros (4 damage, 7 Con damage over the next 4 minutes) and your prisoner are hit. Your prisoner falls unconscious once more as the dart slams into his shoulder, and hit breathing slows slightly.

Inside the chest are a pair of wands and a scroll, as well as a bag of assorted gemstones.

DM Rolls:
Attack Rolls vs FF AC:
Vs Gareth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
50% Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 31
Vs Martin: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Vs Jamros: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
50% Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 90
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Vs Pygrado: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
50% Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 26
Vs Caladrius: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
50% Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 44
Vs Dwarf: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
50% Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 99
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Saving Throws:
Jamros save 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Fail
Con Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Jamros save 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Fail
Con Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Jamros save 3: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8 Fail
Con Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Jamros save 4: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7 Fail
Con Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Jamros save 5: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14 Success!
Dwarf save 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Fail
Con Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Dwarf save 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 Success!


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

"Oh s$++!" Gareth immediately cowers down to try to avoid the darts when they come out of the ceiling. He fortunately is able to avoid being hit. When the rain stops, he stays down and asks the room, "Everyone okay?"

He answers his own question to see the unconscious dwarf and the injured halfling (Who was so very, very unlucky with his saves :( .....).

What health are you at Jamros given the con damage? I need to decide what I want to do with my LoH's, but I have no idea how badly you're hurt.


HP 42/43

My bad guys, should have let the rogue check for traps, but he was AFK.

What in Achaekek's Venom were you thinking? Always check for traps before opening that sort of thing! Now nobody touch anything until I check for you! And someone bring that prisoner around before he dies. We'll need more information.

He sets about examining the drawer, trying to see if the trap has reset, and if it will go off again if the objects are removed, and muttering all the while about "incompetent rookies."

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


Pygrado:
Now that the chest is open, you can quite easily see the catch built into the underside of the lid. It will not trigger again. You also do not see any other trap mechanisms in or around the chest.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth rolls his eyes, "Okay, okay, I get it. I just don't see why those things would trap their own altar though. Whatever."

"On the bright side, look at all this! I wonder what these do!" Gareth says excitedly at the gems and the wands. He starts to reach at the wands, then realizing that Pygrado told him not to touch anything, stops himself. "And I'll bet that we could reuse the poison loaded on these darts that missed us."

He then reaches down to the dwarf, pulls a dart out of his thigh, and gives a soothing touch to him.

LoH:2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6
LoH(if necessary to make conscious):2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4
Appraise gems:1d20 ⇒ 9
LoH on Jamros:2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11

Either 2/5 or 1/5 LoH remaining today


The dwarf awakens after Gareth's second LoH, groaning. "Bloody hell, not again. I suppose you bastards brought me back for another round of interrogation?"

Gareth:
The gems are shiny.


HP 42/43

Pygrado takes the loot from the drawer and hands it to Jamros.

Well, maybe some of this will with those wounds.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Martin peeks out from behind his shield after the trap goes off. As the rest of the party goes about their business martin pulls a few darts out of his shield, careful to not get any of the poison on his hands.

"What do they do Jamros?"


Appraise DC 15:
The gems are black onyx worth a total of 1000 gold. You also know that these gems are frequently used as material components for necromancy spells and rituals.

Grant a +4 circumstance bonus on the spellcraft check to identify the scroll if this information is shared with the group.


Detect Magic:
One wand emits an faint aura of evocation, while the other emits a faint aura of illusion.

The scroll emits a faint aura of necromancy.


Spellcraft DC 20 (Wand 1):
The wand appears to cast Lightning Bolt (CL 5).

It has 2d10 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 2 = 6 charges left.


Spellcraft DC 18 (Wand 2):
This wand appears to cast Disguise Other (CL 3).

It has 3d10 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2, 7) + 3 = 13 charges remaining.


Spellcraft DC 23 (Scroll):
The scroll allows for one casting of Animate Dead (CL 5).


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

OUCH! was at 23/27 -> 7/15, now at 15/15 from LoH. Con score is now 5. EDIT: My bad, actually HP was 4/12, now 12/12 from healing. Let's give peace a chance? Jamros now dies at -5 HP....

Jamros is clearly appreciative of the healing. He then investigates the goods.

spellcraft: wand 1 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
wand 2 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
scroll 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
appraise: 1d20 ⇒ 3
rollin' like a boss...

The first wand excites Jamros quite a bit. After a bit of arm waving and hand motioning, you believe that the wand is capable of firing massive lightening bolts from it. Jamros carefully tucks in into a pocket of his in his armor. As for the other wand and the scroll, he appears clueless.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Well Jamros, I feel like an idiot for not preparing Lesser Restoration today. But tomorrow I definitely will!

With everything under control, Gareth addresses the dwarf again. "No need to get snippy, bud. That's twice now that I could have left you for dead." He gives Goram a stern glare. "Pygrado, did you say you had something to ask our guest about?"

Btwz, how far have we traveled today? Trying to get a sense of time here.


Intelligence DC 15:
You think you've been traveling for between ten and twelve hours (it's probably around 5 or 6 PM).

Your characters are all feeling tired by now. Pressing on will mean forced march checks. Succeeding at the intelligence check will give you more precise information.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Int Check:1d20 ⇒ 4

Gareth blinks his eyes and yawns audibly.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Int:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

"Hmm, it's tough to tell how long we have been down here, but I would be up for marching on for another hour or two. I mean the dwarves are increasing the gap. It depends on whether or not Jamros is willing to keep going."

Martin tries to size up Jamros' weight, thinking if he can carry him in a pinch.


HP 42/43

Pygrado whispers to Gareth.

Gareth or Perception DC 20:
Well I just figured, as a miner, he might know his way around down here better than we do. We need to find a route to the city, and fast, that won't lead us to his buddies.

And I'm sure someone in the military will have a few more questions for him when we get there.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth nods at Pygrado and whispers back.

Pygrado or Perception 20:
"Alright. I don't know if he does know his way around, and he may try to mislead us, so let's try to make it back without his help. It shouldn't be too hard right?"

He then turns toward the rest of the party. "Well, if nobody else has any objections, I'd like to hit the road for an hour or two more. Don't want to turn in just yet."


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

Jamros motions that he is completely unable to keep moving, exhausted by the poison.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

I was hoping that Jamros might also indicate how much he weighs, gear included


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth offers to Jamros, "Here, I can carry you, Jamros. I'd feel better if we got a few more hours of travel in."


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

If you pick Jamros up, you find he weighs a total of 36 lb, even with his armor on.


Seeing as how most of you want to travel onward for 2 hours...

You march through the caverns for two more hours. The harm done by the poison shows, and despite being carried, Jamros becomes exhausted and takes 8 points of nonlethal damage, while Martin becomes fatigued and takes 1 point of nonlethal damage carrying him. The rest of the group is fine.

Do you want to press on, or do you want to find a place to rest? I'll provide a map if something interesting happens.

Forced March Rolls:
Caladrius Fort Save 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Caladrius Fort Save 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Gareth Fort Save 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Gareth Fort Save 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Jamros Fort Save 1: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Jamros Fort Save 2: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Martin Fort Save 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Martin Fort Save 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Pygrado Fort Save 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Pygrado Fort Save 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

DCs were 10 and 12, respectively.


Secret:
1d100 ⇒ 95


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

"Well, Im shot. I say we rest here for a while before heading onward. I don't think I could take another step."
Martin says letting down Jamros from his back, and slowly laying down trying to find something to sit down/lean against.


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Gareth still seems to be full of energy, but notices how spent Jamros and Martin are. "Alright. Let's make camp. I guess that here is as good as anywhere else. I can take first watch."


Your party rests without interruption. With renewed vigor, you set off (feel free to retcon in any spells cast or conversations held since resting. I'm just trying to move things along).

After traveling for some time through the winding and ill-maintained tunnels, you hear the sounds of clanking armor ahead, and a deep voice echoes down the corridor ahead of you, "Hunt down Visran's drone, then prepare an ambush for Caladrius and his group. I want them dead, dammit!" A monotone voice drones in response, AS YOU COMMAND, MASTER.

Knowledge (Local) DC 15:
Visran Upplyte, a gnome, is one of the two administrators of Silverkeep's mining systems, and the golems you encountered earlier are his inventions. His co-administrator, Dülff Helmhammer, a dwarf, manages finances and trade routes for the mine. Helmhammer is the junior partner, and was appointed by King Heric himself as a means of further reinvigorating Silverkeep's mines.

Intelligence DC 15:
The voice giving the orders sounds a lot Dülff Helmhammer, one of the mine administrators.

Secret:
1d100 ⇒ 98
1d100 ⇒ 10


HP: 33/45, Smite: 2/2, LoH: 3/6

Retcon: Last LoH of the night goes to Caladrius (because I think he was injured at some point): 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5
If anyone else needs it more, speak up and this will apply to you instead.

In the morning, Gareth prays to his deity for guidance in what will surely be a trying day, and to counteract some of the toxins that have sapped Jamros' energy. He approaches Jamros, and with a soothing touch, seeks to restore his constitution.

Lesser Restoration:
Restores:1d4 ⇒ 3 ability damage

Int:1d20 ⇒ 9

Later that day......
Upon hearing the voices, Gareth looks around nervously, then whispers to the others, "I knew it! They're tampering with the drones. And it sounds like the army's still ahead of us. Does anyone know who Visran or his drone is?"


HP: 36/36 Spells: lvl1 6/7, lvl2 5/5

healed 4 total con damage, down to -3 (con score of 9) HP 22/22

Jamros also helps with any healing needed last night (himself first), keeps two second level spells handy.
cmw: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 = 9

int: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Upon hearing the voice, Jamros quickly hides under the cover of the nearest darkness, if there is any available to him.
stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

are there any side passages or corridors?


HP 42/43

KnLocal 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Int 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Pygrado motions the group to a stop and speaks in a harsh whisper. Hold up. You hear that, an ambush. And Visran's the gnome who maintains these tunnels, so if he's got a drone about, it might be able to deliver info back to the city, so we cant let it be caught.

Hold tight and I'll scout ahead. You hear me shout, well, then you'll know to get your asses after me.

Without waiting for assent or dissent, Pygrado heads down the corridor, pressed against the side. Stealth 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26, moving at half-speed to avoid penalties.

1,251 to 1,300 of 2,803 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM CD's Unrest in Atlus All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.