Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

DM Brainiac's Starfinder Society

Game Master Brainiac

Battle Maps on Google Slides


151 to 200 of 289 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Tail Slap: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 211d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Tail Slap: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 161d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Jim moves in and fires his rifle, but the bullet pings against the wall behind the nearest creature. Both of them swoop in to attack the soldier, slapping him with their tails and wounding him!

11 total damage to Huckle Jim. Everybody can post their actions for the next round now.

Second Seekers

Male Human Bounty Hunter Arcane Soldier 1: Spd:30, Init:7, SP:9/9, HP:5/11, RP:2/4, EAC:13(17), KAC:13(17), Fort:4, Reflex:3, Will:4, Perc:0

Huckle tries not to scream in pain and he doesn't but can't resist speaking about it oouch, that left a mark. He definitely felt it. 11 dmg noted.

Wayfinders

NG Female Damaya Lashunta Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic 1 | SP 6/6; HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | Init +0; Perception +7; F +0; R +0; W +5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 Spells 1st L: 0/3 Conditions: none.

Life Science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Luanna glares at the creatures and says, "Electrovores! Those things will blast you with electricity!"

"Incoming!" and she opens the palm of her hand and three glowing spheres appear. With a flick of her wrist, they shoot at the electrovores, trailing sparks, and slam into them.

Full round casting of Magic Missile (Star Shaman spell called Shooting Stars), 3 missiles: First 2 at north, 1 at south.
Missile 1: Force Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Missile 2: Force Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Missile 3: Force Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Second Seekers

Male Human Bounty Hunter Arcane Soldier 1: Spd:30, Init:7, SP:9/9, HP:5/11, RP:2/4, EAC:13(17), KAC:13(17), Fort:4, Reflex:3, Will:4, Perc:0

I'm waiting for the rest of my allies to go before I act in round 2, even though I could take my 2nd turn. I have to know what survives and had badly they are injured. Don't know if I want to disengage or pull out my melee weapon. Obviously if two of them live, I wouldn't want to be in melee

Wayfinders

EAC 12; KAC 13; Perc +4; SM +3(+1d6); Init +1; Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +2; Res 4/4; Stam 8/8; HP 16/16; Envoy

"Go for it Jim. Don't let that little dragon stop you. Go get em!"

Inspiring word on Jim, to regain 8 stamina

Second Seekers

Female NG Ysoki Soldier 2 (Themeless) | HP; 14 | SP: 18 | KAC: 20; EAC: 18 | Fort: +5; Ref: +3; Will: +3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception +0

Gidget spins up her rifle as she shouts "Oh hell no Dragons!" and then fires a blast at each of them.

Attack Roll vs. EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage Roll: 1d8 ⇒ 7f

Attack Roll vs. EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage Roll: 1d8 ⇒ 7f


Kultainen shouts words of encouragement so Huckle Jim can keep his stamina up.

Gidget fires two shots from her rifle. The first burns into the northern electrovore, but the second shot goes wide.

Luanna's magic missiles slam into the creatures. The northern one is badly wounded now.

Karish and Jim still need to act this round.

Wayfinders

M lashunta Lashunta/ xenoseeker/ Technomancer / 1 | LG | SP 5/5 HP 8/9 RP 2 | EAC 13; KAC 14, | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +2; | Init:+2, Percep:+0 |spells 0/3

Karish takes out his laser pistol and try to shoot the northern enemy.

Attack Roll vs. EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Second Seekers

Male Human Bounty Hunter Arcane Soldier 1: Spd:30, Init:7, SP:9/9, HP:5/11, RP:2/4, EAC:13(17), KAC:13(17), Fort:4, Reflex:3, Will:4, Perc:0

Thanks, Kultanen, now I can fight Huckle holds his rifle in his left hand instead of dropping that expensive piece of equipment and pulls out his tactical baton to strike at the most hurt dragon
hit: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (19) = 23 vs KAC
dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 blunt dmg


Karish' laser blast goes wide, but Huckle Jim smashes the electrovore in the head with his baton.

The wounded creature shrieks and retaliates, thrashing its tail about as it slaps Jim twice, battering him badly!

Tail Slap, Full Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 4 = 131d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Tail Slap, Full Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 4 = 201d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The other one takes a guarded step closer before unleashing a burst of electricity around it, zapping Jim, Gidget, Karish, and Luanna!

Electricity Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Jim takes 13 damage from the tail slaps. The electricity blast deals 6 damage to Jim, Gidget, Karish, and Luanna, and they are staggered for 1 round (a DC 13 Reflex save reduces this damage to 3 and negates the staggered effect). If Jim saves, he is still conscious with 1 HP, otherwise he will be at 0 HP. Everybody can post their actions for the next round.

Second Seekers

Male Human Bounty Hunter Arcane Soldier 1: Spd:30, Init:7, SP:9/9, HP:5/11, RP:2/4, EAC:13(17), KAC:13(17), Fort:4, Reflex:3, Will:4, Perc:0

dex: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (5) = 8 darn these guys are tough.

Wayfinders

NG Female Damaya Lashunta Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic 1 | SP 6/6; HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | Init +0; Perception +7; F +0; R +0; W +5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 Spells 1st L: 0/3 Conditions: none.

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 6

"Jim's down!" Luanna feels panicked. She's never been in a fight to the death with anything before. Feeling numb, she holds up a hand, forms two more shooting stars, and sends them at the closest one.

Missile 1: Force Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Missile 2: Force Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"I can help Jim, but not with these things attacking everyone."

Wayfinders

EAC 12; KAC 13; Perc +4; SM +3(+1d6); Init +1; Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +2; Res 4/4; Stam 8/8; HP 16/16; Envoy

"You can do it Luanna! Don't let that over grown lizard get the better of you."

Inspiring word on Luanna this round

Wayfinders

M lashunta Lashunta/ xenoseeker/ Technomancer / 1 | LG | SP 5/5 HP 8/9 RP 2 | EAC 13; KAC 14, | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +2; | Init:+2, Percep:+0 |spells 0/3

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
We have to get rid of this, quickly.

He shoot 2 missiles at closest one enemy.

1. Magic missile (force damage) : 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
2. Magic missile (force damage) : 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Kultainen keeps Luanna's spirits up as she and Karish blast the nearest creature with magic missiles. The thing shrieks as the force bolts burn holes in its flesh, but it is still standing after the barrage.

Both creatures are badly wounded but still up. Since Huckle Jim didn't get healing this round, he can spend 1 Resolve Point to stabilize. Still need Gidget's actions for this round--hopefully she can take one down before they go again!

Second Seekers

Female NG Ysoki Soldier 2 (Themeless) | HP; 14 | SP: 18 | KAC: 20; EAC: 18 | Fort: +5; Ref: +3; Will: +3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception +0

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Gidget fires at each creature again.

One she hit last round: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage Roll: 1d8 ⇒ 3f

One she missed last round: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Damage Roll: 1d8 ⇒ 7f

Second Seekers

Male Human Bounty Hunter Arcane Soldier 1: Spd:30, Init:7, SP:9/9, HP:5/11, RP:2/4, EAC:13(17), KAC:13(17), Fort:4, Reflex:3, Will:4, Perc:0

Huckle wasn't healed, so he will spend a resolve point to stabilize. If I take 14 more dmg and go -14 hit point dmg I die, I hope they don't both use their abilities and roll close to max, assuming they are both still alive. If they both use their abilities, there is a 6/36 chance they will roll enough dmg together to kill me. Of course 14 to 16 dmg would mean unconscious 1 or 2 more allies.


Gidget fires at both electrovores, hitting the same one she hit before but missing the other. Both are very badly hurt, but angry and still ready to fight!

They both swoop in, lashing out at Gidget and Karish with their tails and stinging them with their sharp stingers.

Tail Slap vs. Gidget: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 201d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Tail Slap vs. Karish: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 171d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

5 damage to Gidget, 4 damage to Karish. Everybody can roll for the next round.

Wayfinders

M lashunta Lashunta/ xenoseeker/ Technomancer / 1 | LG | SP 5/5 HP 8/9 RP 2 | EAC 13; KAC 14, | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +2; | Init:+2, Percep:+0 |spells 0/3

Karish shoots 3 missiles at closest enemy.

Full round casting of Magic Missile,

1. Magic missile (force damage): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
2. Magic missile (force damage): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
3. Magic missile (force damage): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Karish, since you are melee, casting a spell will provoke attacks of opportunity from both enemies. You can take a guarded step back into the open space behind you and then cast as a standard action if you don't want to get attacked.

Wayfinders

M lashunta Lashunta/ xenoseeker/ Technomancer / 1 | LG | SP 5/5 HP 8/9 RP 2 | EAC 13; KAC 14, | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +2; | Init:+2, Percep:+0 |spells 0/3

Sorry I did not look at the situation on the map before my action. I'll do what you said. Do not count the 3rd magic missile. TNX!


Karish backs away and blasts the closer electrovore with a pair of magic missiles. Electricity crackles around its body as it shorts out, dropping to the floor where it lies still.

Only one left!

Wayfinders

NG Female Damaya Lashunta Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic 1 | SP 6/6; HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | Init +0; Perception +7; F +0; R +0; W +5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 Spells 1st L: 0/3 Conditions: none.

Luanna falls back until she is 25 feet from the"overgrown lizard" and then sends a piece of junk lying in the corridor flying at the last electrovore.

Move action to move, standard action to cast Telekinetic Projectile.

ranged attack: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

"Get as far from it as you can! Spread out! Try to draw it from the door so I can get in to Jim!"

I'm working from my iPad, which does not allow me to move icons on the map.

Wayfinders

EAC 12; KAC 13; Perc +4; SM +3(+1d6); Init +1; Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +2; Res 4/4; Stam 8/8; HP 16/16; Envoy

Kulanien assesses the situation, and calls out some encouraging words this time to Karis. "[b]Great work with the magic there! Can you finish that last one?[/]b"

Inspiring words, 8STA recovered

Second Seekers

Female NG Ysoki Soldier 2 (Themeless) | HP; 14 | SP: 18 | KAC: 20; EAC: 18 | Fort: +5; Ref: +3; Will: +3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception +0

Gidget will drag Jim out of the fray towards Luanna and then say "That help you?"


It's been more than 24 hours, so I'll go with Gidget's original action.

Tail Slap, AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 241d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

As Gidget runs in to grab Huckle Jim, the electrovore slaps her with its tail. It doesn't seem to hurt the solider much though, and she is able to drag her fellow soldier out into the corridor next to Luanna.

The creature shrieks as it swoops towards Karish. Electricity crackles across its body before it unleashes it in a blast towards the technomancer and Kultainen!

Electricity Blast: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

4 damage to Gidget. Karish and Kultainen take 7 electricity damage and are staggered; a DC 13 Reflex save reduces this damage to 3 and negates the staggered condition. Everybody can post their actions for next round.

Second Seekers

Female NG Ysoki Soldier 2 (Themeless) | HP; 14 | SP: 18 | KAC: 20; EAC: 18 | Fort: +5; Ref: +3; Will: +3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception +0

Dropping Jim's body, Gidget raises her rifle and fires on the creature.

Attack Roll vs EAC w/Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage Roll: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6f


Gidget takes careful aim and blasts the electrovore with her rifle. The laser burns a hole through its body, and it falls to the floor, jerking spasmodically as random electrical signals shoot through its body. Eventually, it lies still, smoke rising from its corpse.

Nice shot! We're out of initiative now.

Wayfinders

M lashunta Lashunta/ xenoseeker/ Technomancer / 1 | LG | SP 5/5 HP 8/9 RP 2 | EAC 13; KAC 14, | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +2; | Init:+2, Percep:+0 |spells 0/3

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Karish falls to the floor in the unconscious and dying.

Wayfinders

NG Female Damaya Lashunta Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic 1 | SP 6/6; HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | Init +0; Perception +7; F +0; R +0; W +5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 Spells 1st L: 0/3 Conditions: none.

"Bazz Fazz! Karish!" Luanna curses and rushes to the lashunta's side. "Vitam Reditus!" she utter and gestures as if drawing a letter or rune over Karish's chest. With a slight quiver, he begins to breath again. She puts an ear to his chest to be sure.

Move and cast Stabilize.

Wayfinders

EAC 12; KAC 13; Perc +4; SM +3(+1d6); Init +1; Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +2; Res 4/4; Stam 8/8; HP 16/16; Envoy

ref: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Drawing her pistol the golden girl takes aim and fires.

pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Wayfinders

NG Female Damaya Lashunta Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic 1 | SP 6/6; HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | Init +0; Perception +7; F +0; R +0; W +5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 Spells 1st L: 0/3 Conditions: none.

Luanna ducks as Kultainen fires into the room. "I think it's dead," Luanna says, looking up and down the corridor to see if the combat and gunfire has drawn any gawkers.

"Check that the room is safe and then help me pull these two," Luanna gestures to Huckle Jim and Karish, "in there. I can do some healing and the rest of you can check for information about our assassin."

Assuming the room is safe, once inside, Luanna will attempt to use her medicine skill and basic medkit to treat deadly wounds on each. This will take 2 minutes. Then will spend another five minutes to apply her mystic healing touch ability to heal whichever one is more seriously wounded, which will take another 10 minutes. She's out of spells but could use a healing serum if it seems necessary.

Once in the room with her patients, Luanna opens her medkit and begins to attend to the burns, cuts, and bruises of Huckle Jim.

DC 25 to treat deadly wounds
Medicine: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

She sighs and says, "Not much I can do here with science." She moves on to Karish.

Medicine: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

She says, "His wounds won't respond to what I can do here. I'll heal Jim and he can help us carry Karish to someplace I that can provide more sophisticated care."

She kneels next to Jim and begins to pray and mutter soft words in a strange language, drawing runes in the air over various parts of his body. After about ten minutes of this, she touches a point in the middle of his forehead and a glow of light surrounds him and his wounds heal, much as a spell would. Jim gets back 5 hit points. I think that also lets both Karish and Huckle Jim get back their Stamina, provided they spend 1 resolve point.

Second Seekers

Male Human Bounty Hunter Arcane Soldier 1: Spd:30, Init:7, SP:9/9, HP:5/11, RP:2/4, EAC:13(17), KAC:13(17), Fort:4, Reflex:3, Will:4, Perc:0

Thanks, Luana, back in the fight,


During the 10 minute rest, anybody who wishes to may spend 1 Resolve Point to regain all of their Stamina Points. Kari's may also spend a second Resolve Point to regain 1 HP and become conscious, or he can wait for other healing.

Wayfinders

EAC 12; KAC 13; Perc +4; SM +3(+1d6); Init +1; Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +2; Res 4/4; Stam 8/8; HP 16/16; Envoy

"Ohh.." says Kultanien. If an android could blush, well, this one would be.

"But where is the assassin?"

She starts to hunt around the room for clues.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Second Seekers

Male Human Bounty Hunter Arcane Soldier 1: Spd:30, Init:7, SP:9/9, HP:5/11, RP:2/4, EAC:13(17), KAC:13(17), Fort:4, Reflex:3, Will:4, Perc:0

Yep, Huckle spends his second RP to regain full Stamina, unless Luana's healing healed my 5 HP and all of Stamina.


Luanna's healing only heals HP, not SP.

Kultainen searches around the room, but doesn't find much of interest besides the backpack near the rubber mats. The backpack contains an unremarkable set of clothing, a suit of basic lashunta tempweave armor, an armor fusion seal, and a hygiene kit including a vial of Darget's Scalesheen Oil and a jar of FLEQ Texture Cream for Curly Hair. There is also a personal computer, protected by a password login.

It's a DC 25 Computers check to hack the computer. You only have three attempts before you are locked out, though. If Karish regains consciousness, I'll allow him to use his previous Computers roll that he made against the door since it didn't have a chance to work earlier.

Wayfinders

NG Female Damaya Lashunta Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic 1 | SP 6/6; HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | Init +0; Perception +7; F +0; R +0; W +5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 Spells 1st L: 0/3 Conditions: none.

Luanna takes a look at the hygiene kit, since she's not experienced with computers beyond what it takes to get information from the 'net and database programs.

"Scalesheen oil and texture cream for curly hair," she notes. "Unless there is a species I've never heard of that has scales and hair, it sounds like this might be a Vesk who is working under disguise? Or two different people using the same kit. Maybe that computer has the answers."

Second Seekers

Male Human Bounty Hunter Arcane Soldier 1: Spd:30, Init:7, SP:9/9, HP:5/11, RP:2/4, EAC:13(17), KAC:13(17), Fort:4, Reflex:3, Will:4, Perc:0

Huckle will take time to put on the armor, since he currently isn't wearing any. since it can be used in the module then disappears after the game is done

Wayfinders

EAC 12; KAC 13; Perc +4; SM +3(+1d6); Init +1; Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +2; Res 4/4; Stam 8/8; HP 16/16; Envoy

"Odd" agrees Kultanien.

"If they are not here, they could be at the gala already."

With a startled expression she adds "We should let Raz know.

Looking at the computer, she offers advice to others who might want to try it.

computer(aid): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Second Seekers

Female NG Ysoki Soldier 2 (Themeless) | HP; 14 | SP: 18 | KAC: 20; EAC: 18 | Fort: +5; Ref: +3; Will: +3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception +0

Gidget enters as far as the door, then stands in front of it. As the search is conducted, she stays there, obviously trying to prevent anyone from using the door.

"Can anyone use magic to see invisible stuff so that we can make sure the assassin isn't in here hiding? I'd hate for us to accidentally miss them." she says through her comms unit to the group.

Wayfinders

NG Female Damaya Lashunta Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic 1 | SP 6/6; HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | Init +0; Perception +7; F +0; R +0; W +5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 Spells 1st L: 0/3 Conditions: none.

"Karish could probably crack that code," Luanna says. "He has a serum of healing on his belt. I could administer that to him and it would bring him around."

Does one have to be in combat to spend the resolve point to go from stable and unconscious to conscious with 1 hit point? I don't want to use Karish's serum if his player does not want to use it at this time. Luanna has a serum she could administer. It would be good to get this computer open and Karish is the only one with the skills to have a chance at it. Luanna has no ranks in computer yet, so she can't even aid.

Wayfinders

M lashunta Lashunta/ xenoseeker/ Technomancer / 1 | LG | SP 5/5 HP 8/9 RP 2 | EAC 13; KAC 14, | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +2; | Init:+2, Percep:+0 |spells 0/3

Karish will spend 2 Resolve Point to regain all of Stamina Points and 1 HP.

Karish opened his eyes and say, "Well, again! I was in the tunnel and saw the white light, again! Today is not my day. Thank you guys for helping me out!"

After he realizes what's happening around him, he takes the computer and tries to break through the password.

After decrypting the password, Karish took his serum and drank it.

serum of healing: 1d8 ⇒ 1

I'll never buy serum in that pharmacy again! I have a feeling that it does not work.

Wayfinders

NG Female Damaya Lashunta Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic 1 | SP 6/6; HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | Init +0; Perception +7; F +0; R +0; W +5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 Spells 1st L: 0/3 Conditions: none.

I think Karish only needs to spend 1 resolve point, since Luanna already stabilized him with a spell.

"Welcome back," Luanna says as she sees Karish open his eyes. "You gave us a scare."

After Karish drinks his serum, she says, "We found this personal computer we think might have vital information. Do feel up to trying to crack it? I don't think it will deliver a shock." She winks at him.

"I have another serum if you think you need it. Unless we get attacked, I think we can make it back to a medical facility to patch you up properly."


Karish is able to hack into the computer. There he finds records of infosphere searches for a human woman named Sanivvi Acheosi, a tawny-skinned woman with wildly curly hair currently residing on Castrovel, and several pages of instructions and videos for styling curly hair. There is also a secure data module with a separate firewall protecting it.

Another DC 25 Computers check is needed to hack into the module. Again, you can try three times before being locked out.

Perception DC 19:
You recall having seen a staffer at the gala who matches this appearance working on the audiovisual setup for the event.

Second Seekers

Female NG Ysoki Soldier 2 (Themeless) | HP; 14 | SP: 18 | KAC: 20; EAC: 18 | Fort: +5; Ref: +3; Will: +3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception +0

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Wayfinders

NG Female Damaya Lashunta Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic 1 | SP 6/6; HP 10/10 RP 4/4 | Init +0; Perception +7; F +0; R +0; W +5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 Spells 1st L: 0/3 Conditions: none.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

"Hey I saw that woman at the gala!" Luanna almost shouts. "She was doing some audio-video set-up. I was looking around for the security officers Radaszam told us would be there, and I saw that woman, or at least someone who perfectly fits that description. We have to get word to Radaszam!"

Luanna pulls out her comm unit.

Wayfinders

EAC 12; KAC 13; Perc +4; SM +3(+1d6); Init +1; Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +2; Res 4/4; Stam 8/8; HP 16/16; Envoy

per: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
computers(aid): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

"I don't recall seeing her, but I wasn't paying that much attention to those who were not on our list." she admits.

"Best let Raz know." she nods.

That done, she looks over Karish's shoulder and over him more frustrating advice. "Try 'P A S S W O R D'"

Second Seekers

Female NG Ysoki Soldier 2 (Themeless) | HP; 14 | SP: 18 | KAC: 20; EAC: 18 | Fort: +5; Ref: +3; Will: +3 | Initiative: +3 | Perception +0

"You should bring that with us. We need to get back as soon as possible." shouts Gidget from the doorway.

Wayfinders

M lashunta Lashunta/ xenoseeker/ Technomancer / 1 | LG | SP 5/5 HP 8/9 RP 2 | EAC 13; KAC 14, | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +2; | Init:+2, Percep:+0 |spells 0/3

Luanna if I understand well I have to spend 1 RP for Stamina Recovery and 1 RP for getting 1 HP to become conscious. Please let me know if this is not the case.

Luanna can you borrow me a serum and at first sign of fight I'll drink it. If it does not come to the fight I'll return it back.

Karish look at computer and listens Kultainen's instructions.

Computers: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 2 = 24

I'm so close! Can somebody help me!

151 to 200 of 289 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Brainiac's Starfinder Society Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.