Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Bloodgargler's Serpent's Skull

Game Master BinkyBo


1,501 to 1,550 of 3,981 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>

The lizard in front - just smacked by Mugambi - nods its head, and a "zzzbt" of electricity zaps Mugambi. 1d8 ⇒ 8 non-lethal damage (DC12 Ref save for half)
The most injured one builds its charge as before, turns toward and passes it to the lizard which Tol had lanced. There is another blast of electricity.
3d8 ⇒ (7, 1, 1) = 9 damage to all but Syndlara (DC11 Ref save for half damage)

map


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18Reflex Save


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

I may have bited the dust.
Mugambi ducks at the best of his abilities.
Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Status: HP 9, nonleathal dmg taken 8
Almost.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol winces, his muscles spasming as the lizard's electric attack catches him, his metal armor providing no protection. Gorra fares somewhat better, but cannot completely avoid the arc of electricity. Recovering himself, Tol squeezes Gorra and the mare bites and kicks at the lizard which stands near Mugambi. Tol drops his lance, unwieldy in close combat, and draws his axe; unfortunately, with Gorra rearing and stamping, he is unable to get close enough to the lizard to strike it.

"Fall back!" he calls, "I'll hold them! Avoid the lightning!"

Round 2:

Tol Reflex DC 11: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 -> 9 damage
Stay in saddle (DC 5 auto-succeed)
Gorra Reflex DC 11: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 -> 4 damage

Tol
AC 18, touch 11, flat-footed 17
HP 13/22
Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like)
Effects:none

  • free action: drop lance
  • move action: draw axe
  • not an action: guide w/ knees (ride DC 5 auto-succeed)
  • free action: direct Gorra to attack (Handle Animal DC 10 auto-succeed)
  • free action: fight w/ mount Ride DC 10: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8->failed
  • standard action: (fight w/mount failed)

Gorra
AC 14, touch 10, flat-footed 13
HP 22/26
Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 (+2 vs. hot/cold env. or suffocation)
Effects:none

  • full attack vs. lizard in G-12: Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15; Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
    Hoof: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 17; Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
    Hoof: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12; Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Reflex save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 Iolana falls unconscious at -1

Fortitude save 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 - 1 = 9 and doesn't stabilize

Status:

Str 12/Dex 13/Con 13/Int 16/Wis 12/Cha 14
HP -1/15
AC (lamellar armor) [Tot 20] [Touch 12] [FF 18] Dodge feat already included
CMB:+2 (+1BaB +1strength)
CMD:13 (+1BaB +1strength +1dexterity +10)
Fortitude save +4 (+3base +1con)
Reflex save +1 (+0base +1dex)
Will save +4 (+3base +1wis)
BaB+1
Initiative+1
Caster level check +5
Speed 30ft/9mtr
Scimitar [att+2 dam1d6+1 18-20/x2 type S]
Shortbow [att+2 dam1d6 x3 60ft type P] 18 arrows
Prepared Spells :Level 0(cantrips):Daze(will DC13);Acid Splash(1d3 acid);Light;Detect Magic
Level 1:Shocking Grasp(2d6 elect);Shield(+4 AC) ;Magic Missile(1d4+1)
Arcane Pool(1/2 magus level+int mod)[3]
Carrying 40lbs/light emcumbrance/check penalty -1


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Safely away at the moment the blast struck, Syndlara drops her scimitar and unshoulders the bow that Mugambi had given her. Nocking an arrow, she lets fly.

1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 2 = 12 -2 for second range increment.
1d8 ⇒ 1

Firing at the one in E14.


Round 3
Gatherine
Kekkaw
Syndlara - posted
Iolana
Mugambi
lizards
Tol/Gorra

map

Kekkaw Ref save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Twinbellows attack lizard at E14. If killed I regain one grit. Fire once.1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 = 20
1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7[ooc]damage

Gatherine raised Twinbellows and fired once,the shot further shredding the wounded frilled dog-sized lizards in a spray of gore.


Gatherine's shot splatters the northernmost lizard. Kekkaw grabs unconscious Iolana, and drags her back toward Syndlara while spouting out a string of his nervous tic sounds.

Iolana
Mugambi
lizards
Tol/Gorra

map


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Gathering his strengh the mwangi attacks the shocking lizard but in his desperate haste he misses.

Atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Fort save to stabilize 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 2 = 14 stabilized


The lizard at Mugambi's feet hisses and snaps at the tribesman, but fails to sink its teeth into him.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

The other nods its head and emits another small jolt at Gorra, then back pedals a few feet into the ivy-like groundcover.
1d8 ⇒ 4 non-lethal damage to Gorra(Ref DC12 for half damage

map


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Does the shocker lizard have reach with its single-target jolt? I thought it would have to close... My post is coming.

edit: Another question: I assume that, when Tol dismounts, he ends up in a square of his choosing adjacent to Gorra. I don't think that's ever spelled out in the rules, but since they can't co-occupy, I assume that must be it.


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Round 3:

Gorra Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8->Fail

Tol
AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (including Combat Expertise)
HP 13/22
Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like)
Effects: combat expertise -0/+1

  • free action: Direct Gorra to sidestep and attack Lizard in G-12 (Handle Animal DC 10 auto-success)
  • free action: (Quick) dismount to H-13 Ride DC 20: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21->success
  • standard action: Attack Lizard G-12 Dwarven waraxe, whetstone, flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18; damage 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

Gorra
AC 14, touch 10, flat-footed 13
HP 22/26; 4 nonlethal
Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 (+2 vs. hot/cold env. or suffocation)
Effects: none

  • not an action: 5-ft step to H/I-11/12
  • full round action: full attack Lizard in G-12
    Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6; Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
    Hoof: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1; Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
    Hoof: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2; Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Gorra sidesteps and continues to bite and kick the lizard confronting Mugambi, but the lizard dodges out of the way. Tol, giving up on trying to reach the low-to-the-ground lizards from horseback, jumps down to the ground, landing with a thump and a jingle of scale-mail, but transitioning instantly into an attack with his axe that lays the lizard low. He pivots to face the last remaining lizard.


Tol and Gorra hack and smash the second lizard into lifelessness.
Round 4
Gatherine
Kekkaw
Iolana
Syndlara
Mugambi
Lizards
Tol/Gorra

map


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Seeing Iolana safely out of harm's way, Syndlara rushes forward, hands folded into the gestures of a spell and arcane words spilling from her lips. Reaching the injured woman, she lays a hand upon her forehead and arcane energy flows out of her arm into the woman in a faint, luminous stream.

Move to F4, cast Cure Light Wounds on Iolana.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Upon the death of his target Mugambi manages to gather enough restrain to fall back and tend to the injured.

Double move backwards to F4.

Dis things bettar be tasty...


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Iolana slowly open her eyes and gasps. "OWH!!! Did anyone see where the T-rex that stomped over my chest went?"

Then she realizes what the situation is and stands on her feet, staggering.
"Thanks Syn,how the fight going?"

Status:

Str 12/Dex 13/Con 13/Int 16/Wis 12/Cha 14
HP 5/15
AC (lamellar armor) [Tot 20] [Touch 12] [FF 18] Dodge feat already included
CMB:+2 (+1BaB +1strength)
CMD:13 (+1BaB +1strength +1dexterity +10)
Fortitude save +4 (+3base +1con)
Reflex save +1 (+0base +1dex)
Will save +4 (+3base +1wis)
BaB+1
Initiative+1
Caster level check +5
Speed 30ft/9mtr
Scimitar [att+2 dam1d6+1 18-20/x2 type S]
Shortbow [att+2 dam1d6 x3 60ft type P] 18 arrows
Prepared Spells :Level 0(cantrips):Daze(will DC13);Acid Splash(1d3 acid);Light;Detect Magic
Level 1:Shocking Grasp(2d6 elect);Shield(+4 AC) ;Magic Missile(1d4+1)
Arcane Pool(1/2 magus level+int mod)[3]
Carrying 40lbs/light emcumbrance/check penalty -1


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Syndlara gives Iolana an odd look and looks toward Tol and Gorra before replying, "I'd say it's about done."


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Assuming Gatherine or Kekkaw don't finish the last one, and it doesn't run or manage to do 13 damage to Tol...

Tol follows up his successful strike against the second lizard with an even more powerful blow at the third, cutting deeply into its neck. The lizard collapses, and Gorra, still full of battle fury, stomps on it for good measure.

"Are there any more?" he calls to the others, axe still held at the ready.

Round 4:
Tol
AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (including Combat Expertise)
HP 13/22
Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like)
Effects:Combat Expertise

  • free action: Direct Gorra to sidestep and attack Lizard in H-14 (Handle Animal DC 10 auto-success)
  • standard action: Attack Lizard H-14 Dwarven waraxe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23; damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Gorra
AC 14, touch 10, flat-footed 13
HP 22/26
Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 (+2 vs. hot/cold env. or suffocation)
Effects:none

  • not an action: 5-ft step to I/J-12/13
  • full round action: full attack Lizard in H-14
    Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20; Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
    Hoof: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4; Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
    Hoof: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13; Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Still breathing heavily, Iolana calls back "Luckily for me, it appears not"


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Bump


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Looking around afraid of another attack Mugambi heals Iolana.
CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Anyone hurt also?
Then himself.
CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Status: HP 13/19


You see no movement from the lizards, and other than the waves crashing against the nearby shore... it is quiet. In the little natural alcove, you find more tiny honeycomb caves and a small puddle of water in the worn down shale at the center. There is also a bit of filth and a mostly decomposed skeleton pushed up against the corner.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"Thanks Mugambi.May i suggest we leave this place?"

Anything useful on the skeleton?


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Frowning at the apparent lack of eggs,Gatherine searched the other small caves.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Yeas, leaving is god.


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

The severely charred and bruised elven sword-dancer gives Mugambi a pointed look when he asks whether anyone else is injured. "Yes."


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Perception on the skeleton 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Using the last of his remaining mystic energy the tribesman quickly heals his injured friends.
Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Hey, dont give me the looks, couldn t find u current HP on u sheet :P
Man, this island is a meatgrinder. The day just started and I am already out of channels!Are we any close to 3rd lvl DM Blood? Just asking... /looks to the floor.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

The immediate danger past, Tol sheathes his axe and retrieves his lance from the ground, wiping lizard gore from the steel point. "Well, ahem, at least we're all standing," the old dwarf mutters, "Thanks to Dr. Mugambi and Miss Sindarela, at least." He nods his appreciation. "That was... too close, especially since it got us no closer to defeating the cannibals or to finding Captain Kovack." He glares at Gatherine, who is too busy searching through lizard holes to notice. "Мисс Ґетрін! Йди звідти! Хіба ви не викликало досить неприємностей на один день?"

Dwarven:
"Miss Gatherine! Come away from there! Haven't you caused enough trouble for one day?"


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Reluctant to expend her only other spell for the day, Syndlara sighs. Giving Mugambi a grateful smile, she weaves her fingers in another arcane pass and voices a few arcane words. Already looking better from the oracle's healing, her own spell closes more wounds and erases the charring upon her skin even more.

Cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

HP 11/15

Sorry, I don't usually put my status updates in my profile. Easier to just look up what it was at any given time in the thread, to me.


iolana:

Among the filth, you find a rotting pouch containing 20gp, a couple small rubies and an odd small purple crystal which appears to contain hazy shifting in distinct images

gatherine:

You reach into one of the little caves and feel something slimy, then you feel wriggling all over your hand and forearm... When you pull out your arm it is covered with a half dozen two inch long lizards nipping into your skin, and giving you a little shock. 1 point of non-lethal damage


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

The dwarven maid winced at the shock and shook off the 6 inch long lizards. She scooped up two using her hat and came out of the cave gingerly with her prize. She made soothing shushing noises and poked them gently with her fingers.

1d20 ⇒ 9ugh.Take a ten on the Handle Animal check for a 11.

Huh. They're really small.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol continues to bluster at Gatherine. "Ви слухаєте мене, юна леді? Що ви ... Що ви робите? Що у вас є? Ох, не кажіть мені, ті ... Покладіть їх назад прямо зараз! Ні не ... Я категорично забороняю вам прийняти ці ящірки!"

Dwarven:
"Are you listening to me young lady? What do you... What are you doing? What do you have? Ugh, don't tell me those are... Put them back right away! No don't... I absolutely forbid to you keep those lizards!"


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine squealed excitedly. Lookit! Babies! There's enough for everybody!


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"I found something more suitable to a gold-loving girl" Iolana smiles joyfully, holding a pouch with a bit of gold and small gems.

She looks at the skeletons "Sorry mate, you no longer need these anyway"

She takes an odd small purple crystal which appears to contain hazy shifting in distinct images out of the pouch and examines it more closely.

casting Detect magic on the item


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Looking at Gatherine.
Ugh, ya can have mine Ma Gatherine.

The tribesman approuches Iolana. What did ya find?


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

<Passing the coins from the pouch to her hands one by one>
"Let me see 1..2...3......4................20 gold pieces, these two small rubies and this odd crystal ball i was trying to examine."


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Talking to the skeleton.
Guess ya wont be needing it anymare. Dont take offense we put it ta good use.

Detect magic and Aid Another on Iolana's identify with spellcraft

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol puts his lance in his lance-cup, and goes to inspect the little lizards, arms crossed over his barrel chest, and a scornful look in his eyes. "One for everyone? Hmph! You do remember they shoot lightning out of their heads? They're not puppies, Miss Gatherine, they're monsters. What do you think to feed them? Kill them as a mercy, or throw them back." He glowers over her.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

They're pets who shoot lightning out of their horns. I can just see the surprise on anyone's face who messes with me when my shocker lizard pops outta my hat and zaps them!Her eyes shined with delight at the idea.

When Tol mentioned killing them as mercy she scowled and cupped her hands protectively over the pair in her hands.They're mine! You guys got gems--I got shocker lizards. Besides,you didn't say anything when my sis caught that baby goblin in our chicken coop getting beat to death by roosters. She raised it and let it go. Even civilized it somewhat. Taught it how to bathe with soap. Why can't I have a pet?!


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

OH! Right, Spellcraft check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Iolana:

the gem is a phantasmal gem


While the others are engaged inspecting the loot and arguing about the fate of the baby lizards, Kekkaw gets to work prepping the dead adult lizards for skinning and stripping meat.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"I got what this gem is"

Phantasmal gem:

This small cut crystal appears to be filled with hazy, indistinct images that constantly shift and vary. If a spellcaster holding the phantasmal gem casts an illusion spell with a duration of concentration (or concentration + a number of rounds), the illusion lasts up to an additional 10 rounds after the spellcaster ceases concentrating on it. The spellcaster may end the illusion early as a swift action. The phantasmal gem can be used multiple times in a day, but cannot grant more than a total of 10 additional rounds of illusion spells per day. A gnome using a phantasmal gem can recharge it by expending uses of spell-like abilities gained through the gnome magic racial trait. Each spell-like ability expended as a standard action recharges 1 round of duration to the phantasmal gem (up to a maximum of 10 rounds).

Aura faint illusion; CL 3rd
Slot none; Price 4,000 gp; Weight 1 lb.


Kekkaw lays a few cuts on the shale, sprinkles them with gunpowder and lights them with a tindertwig. After several moments of the flame burning off the gunpowder, he tries a bite and shrugs... then wraps the rest in large leaves. "Maybe use to bait something tastier... Lets get moving."


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Still limping a little, Syndlara nods at Kekkaw's suggestion. "Good idea. Who knows what those explosions have alerted to our presence?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Looking at the lizard remains with dismay. Why not cows? Cow is good, cow nice animal. An island full of cows.... No! We had to land in one full of giant lizards, lurking monsters and cannibals...CANNIBALS! Mugambi misses a good cow streak. the tribesman complains putting a hand at his belly as he follows his comrades.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Iolana puts her newly found loot in her backpack while preparing to follow the others.
"Don't worry, we'll divide it when we have a moment.I'm with you Mugambi, but complaining won't make our situation much better"

1,501 to 1,550 of 3,981 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Serpent's Skull Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.