Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Bloodgargler's Serpent's Skull

Game Master BinkyBo


1,451 to 1,500 of 4,034 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

I wanna shocker lizard for a pet!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol blinks in surprise a few times, then turns in his saddle to glare at Gatherine. "Miss. Gatherine." His words are short and clipped, and his face turns red as he transitions to Dwarven. "Безпека наших товаришів, і наші плани, щоб уникнути цієї пекельної острові, є більш важливими, ніж ваші дитячі бажання для домашніх тварин! Ви чули, що сказав ельф, один або два з під цих істот достатньо, щоб гарантувати застереження для всіх нас! Вони небезпечні! Скільки крові наших товаришів ви готові пролити для домашніх тварин? Ви також хочете, щоб домашня тварина істота, яка пан наростання вихідної напруги. Сірий? Чи ви забули? Хм!"

Dwarven:
"The safety of our comrades, and our plans to escape this hellish island, are more important than your childish wish for a pet! You heard what the elf said, one or two of these creatures are enough to warrant caution for us all! They are dangerous! How much of our companions' blood are you willing to spill for a pet? Do you also want to make a pet of the creature that slew Mr. Grey? Or had you forgotten? Hmph!"

His stream of words slows, and he glowers at the other party members, daring them to come to Gatherine's defense.


Syndlara:

You know they are territorial, but doubt they would start a fight with a group of your size unless there are more than just two or three...


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Syndlara starts forward again, more cautiously. "If there's only a couple, they should probably let us pass. But just in case there are more...."


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine recoiled as though she had been on the receiving end of a zombies punch. She let out a scandalized gasp,drawing herself up and puffing up indignantly like a fat,squat feline.

Dwarven:

ЩО?! Звичайно я не забув про бідний мертвий Averin або факт ми є у сталій боротьбі вижити на це Undead infested, переслідували, людоїд dominated шматок піску. Ні! Я тільки відбуваюся подумати shocker ящірка би зробила цікавому улюбленцю. Поряд з, чому не може I? Ви не мій батько, Tol! Я не навіть знаю чому мій батько би призначив мені охоронець у першу чергу. Моя сестра не має, так як не прибуває я повинен? Ви виглядаєте як один з бульдогів назад у конурах, grabbing на мені та замикаючі ваші щелепи! Не ви holler у мені.

She waved an arm in her heated reply and stamped her feet...childishly.


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Mugambi seems amused by the exchange between the two dwarfs but he does his best to keep a serious face and pretend he is not around.
Yes, yes. Lets continue then...


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Iolana cannot understand the dwarves, and she was still discussing with the elf about what to do.
"I'll be ready,but of course it'll be better if they let us pass without a fight."

Then in Elven "Ymmärtää, mitä he sanovat kaksi kääpiöitä?"

Elven:
"Do you understand what the dwarves are saying?"

As you were suggesting, used Finnish for Elven,but cannot be sure if the translation is correct


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

"Uquenan i lamber Naugrim," Syndlara replies, stopping a half-dozen paces ahead of the party to glance over her shoulder. "Ananta tanka nan ta na i nasta."

Elven:
"I do not speak the tongues of dwarves. But I am sure that that is the point."


You continue south warily. The green groundcover starts to increase with a wild variety of plantlife. You see streaks of water stains running down the face of bluff to your left... striated in layers of limestone, sandstone, and shale. After traveling a quarter mile further, you see another 50 feet or so ahead that the wall of the bluff has eroded to form something like a large shelf... you can see the far "wall" of it facing you.
Ivy-like vines fill the area around it, and up the trunks of a couple trees which obstruct your view a bit.

Know (nature) DC12: Probably from a large amount of water runoff over the years... maybe more of a waterfall in the past.


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Syndlara pauses and points out the vine-choked area. "Good site for an ambush, I should think. Skirt around it?"


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Ya, ya maybe right. the tribesman says looking around.
Know Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"I'm following."
Iolana looks around the bluff and the vine-filled area

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Fine,whatever.the miffed she-dwarf muttered.


The only way around (other than considerable backtracking) is to descend to the beach on your right. There have been several paths down that should be passable with a little time and care. (DC10 Climb so you can take ten)
The beach below is rocky, but there is a beach... you should be able to proceed, and hopefully there will be sufficient paths back up to your current path.

Gatherine:
Through the foliage you see a lizard snout poke out of a shadow which must be a little cave. You see its tongue flicker as the others are looking for a way down to the beach.


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Lizard!was the only explanation the she-dwarf gave as she leveled Sneezy Dragon at the foilage suddenly. It bucked with a roll of thunder.

1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 = 20Attk
1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7Dmg

Use 1 grit: deal 1d6 extra dmg even if I miss. Extra Grit dmg. 1d6 ⇒ 5


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Iolana instinctively ducked under the noisy bang exploded without a warning Gatherine!!!!!!!! Diplomatic as always the pirate's daughter thought while reading her blade.

"If we ever had the chance of passing without a fight, it is long gone."

Just in case: initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Status:

Str 12/Dex 13/Con 13/Int 16/Wis 12/Cha 14
HP 15/15
AC (lamellar armor) [Tot 16] [Touch 12] [FF 14] Dodge feat already included
CMB:+2 (+1BaB +1strength)
CMD:13 (+1BaB +1strength +1dexterity +10)
Fortitude save +4 (+3base +1con)
Reflex save +1 (+0base +1dex)
Will save +4 (+3base +1wis)
BaB+1
Initiative+1
Caster level check +5
Speed 30ft/9mtr
Scimitar [att+2 dam1d6+1 18-20/x2 type S]
Shortbow [att+2 dam1d6 x3 60ft type P] 18 arrows
Prepared Spells :Level 0(cantrips):Daze(will DC13);Acid Splash(1d3 acid);Light;Detect Magic
Level 1:Shocking Grasp(2d6 elect);Shield(+4 AC) ;Magic Missile(1d4+1)
Arcane Pool(1/2 magus level+int mod)[4]
Carrying 40lbs/light emcumbrance/check penalty -1


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Back at the shocker lizard tracks

Tol continues to argue with Gatherine in Dwarven, his tone like that of a stern parent scolding a wayward child. His gauntleted hand points and gestures in time to his words.

"Чому ваш батько думаю, вам потрібно охоронець? Чому? Озирніться навколо! Хіба це не все пояснення ситуації достатньо для чого вам потрібен охоронець?

Ви можете мріяти про домашніх тварин ящірка шокер все, що хочете, але торага ви не отримаєте один сьогодні. Ми будемо намагатися, щоб уникнути їх, і якщо ми не можемо уникнути їх, ми постараємося їх прогнати, і якщо ми не можемо їх прогнати, ми будемо вбивати їх. Якщо ми не можемо убити їх, ми будемо працювати. Ми не будемо провокувати їх набіги гнізда для яєць чи молодий, ми не будемо намагатися захопити дорослих. Зрозумів?"

Dwarven:
"Why does your father think you need a bodyguard? Why? Look around you! Isn't this whole situation explanation enough for why you need a bodyguard?

You can dream about a pet shocker lizard all you want, but by Torag you won't get one today. We will try to avoid them, and if we can't avoid them, we will try to drive them off, and if we can't drive them off, we will kill them. If we can't kill them, we will run. We will not provoke them by raiding their nests for eggs or young, we will not try to capture an adult. Understood?"

The older dwarf's tone is final.

After Gatherine fires
"Miss Gatherine! What on Golarion are you--" Tol's exclamation is cut short as he sees the target of Gatherine's shot.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


The blast rips apart the ivy-like vines around the trees and the eroded gap in the wall. With your improved view, you can see a couple small caves in the wall (about 40 feet away)
A red, green, and yellow lizard has halfway emerged from one of the small cubbyhole caves. A 3 foot long green and yellow lizard drops out of the closest tree into the ivy below. (about 30 feet away)
You then notice that the red of the lizard in the cave is a massive gunshot wound.
Another lizard drops from the farthest tree of the ivy patch. (about 55-65 feet away)

shocker lizard initiative 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19Initiative


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Ears ringing and momentarily deafened, Syndlara yells to Gatherine, "Have you ever thought that setting off explosions is a good way to sabotage our efforts at sneaking about?"


map ((E,15) is the injured one)

Tol - I didn't place Gorra, lemme know if you were mounted or not.


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

iniciative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Round 1
Gatherine
Kekkaw
Syndlara
Iolana
Mugambi
Lizards
Tol/Gorra

kekkaw init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Yes, it was my intention to be mounted.


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Attack lizard at F13 with Twinbellows. Reloading Sneezy Dragon with paper cartridge.Spend last grit point to deal extra dmg even if I miss.

1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9Attk
1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11Shot #1
1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9Shot#2
Extra Damage from Grit 0/0 1d6 ⇒ 1

Coolly,the plump she-dwarf raised Twinbellows in her other hand as she lowered the smoking muzzle of Sneezy Dragon. Two cracks of thunder ripped across the area.

I'll show Tol!!


Kekkaw moves up and draws his sawtooth sabre. "Ooh... I hope they're t-tasty, buurrip."
Syndlara
Iolana
Mugambi
Lizards
Tol/Gorra

map


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

The tribesman moves foward drawing his weapon but biding his time to give the party the chance to make the fullest of ranged attacks.

Moves 30ft to E9 while drawing his morningstar and ready an action, attack any hostiles that come in range.


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

"I'll let you be the judge of that, Kekkaw," Syndlara remarks, drawing her scimitar and advancing on the lizards, guard raised.

Move to G11 and ready vs approach.

HP 11/15, AC 17; battle dance 4/6


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

move to G10
use one arcana point to grant scimitar +1 enchant.

status:

Str 12/Dex 13/Con 13/Int 16/Wis 12/Cha 14
HP 15/15
AC (lamellar armor) [Tot 16] [Touch 12] [FF 14] Dodge feat already included
CMB:+2 (+1BaB +1strength)
CMD:13 (+1BaB +1strength +1dexterity +10)
Fortitude save +4 (+3base +1con)
Reflex save +1 (+0base +1dex)
Will save +4 (+3base +1wis)
BaB+1
Initiative+1
Caster level check +5
Speed 30ft/9mtr
Scimitar [att+2 dam1d6+1 18-20/x2 type S]
Shortbow [att+2 dam1d6 x3 60ft type P] 18 arrows
Prepared Spells :Level 0(cantrips):Daze(will DC13);Acid Splash(1d3 acid);Light;Detect Magic
Level 1:Shocking Grasp(2d6 elect);Shield(+4 AC) ;Magic Missile(1d4+1)
Arcane Pool(1/2 magus level+int mod)[3]
Carrying 40lbs/light emcumbrance/check penalty -1

+1 scimitar round 1/10


The lead lizard squawks and shuffles toward Syndlara.(provoking ready action)
A blue crackling light grows between its horns... as does the injured one near it. The electrical charge from the injured lizard shoots out with a nod of its head to the lead, and there is a violent burst of electricity all around. (20' radius around (G,12) Syndlara, Iolana, Mugambi 13 electrical damage Ref Save DC11 for half damage

lead lizard: 1d8 ⇒ 5
contributing lizard: 2d8 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8

The third lizard wriggles through the ivy to join the others, and hisses..

map


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Guard raised, Syndlara slashes at the lead lizard, driving it back a step as it approaches.

Readied attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Reflex vs lead lizard: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Ouch.

Reflex vs combined shock: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

I'm a bit confused about how the lizards' shock abilities work. Should the lead lizard be able to deliver its (single-target) nonlethal shock the same round as the combined lethal shock goes off? Also, wouldn't I save twice since they're two separate attacks, the lead lizard's shock and the combined shock of the two lizards?


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Most recent map is the same as the one before it. Are any of the lizards in a position where Tol can charge them?


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Reflex save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 i hope one is enough; 7 damage are a serious wound for Iolana

Status:

Str 12/Dex 13/Con 13/Int 16/Wis 12/Cha 14
HP 8/15
AC (lamellar armor) [Tot 16] [Touch 12] [FF 14] Dodge feat already included
CMB:+2 (+1BaB +1strength)
CMD:13 (+1BaB +1strength +1dexterity +10)
Fortitude save +4 (+3base +1con)
Reflex save +1 (+0base +1dex)
Will save +4 (+3base +1wis)
BaB+1
Initiative+1
Caster level check +5
Speed 30ft/9mtr
Scimitar [att+2 dam1d6+1 18-20/x2 type S]
Shortbow [att+2 dam1d6 x3 60ft type P] 18 arrows
Prepared Spells :Level 0(cantrips):Daze(will DC13);Acid Splash(1d3 acid);Light;Detect Magic
Level 1:Shocking Grasp(2d6 elect);Shield(+4 AC) ;Magic Missile(1d4+1)
Arcane Pool(1/2 magus level+int mod)[3]
Carrying 40lbs/light emcumbrance/check penalty -1


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Oooo...actually, I think the damage should have been 4d8 since it's 2d8 per lizard for the combined shock.... >_>;


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Assuming charge is possible; probably vs. third lizard?

Tol shoots Gatherine an icy glare as he readies his lance to charge into the fray. "Нам потрібно обговорити значення слова 'уникнути,' юна леді."

Dwarven:
"We need to discuss the meaning of the word 'avoid,' young lady."
"Hyah!" he yells, and Gorra leaps toward the lizards with a whinny, her hooves tearing divots in the damp earth. Tol's lance strikes one of the lizards, and Gorra, her battle fury roused, attempts to bite the lizard as well. I think it's crazy that a horse's primary weapon is the bite rather than the hoof; I know they bite each other when they fight, but seriously. Kicking is the way to go!.
Round 1:
Tol
AC 17, touch 10, flat-footed 15 (including Combat Expertise)
HP 22/22
Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like)
Effects:Combat Expertise -0/+1; charge +2/-2

  • Free action during movement: ready lance
  • Free Action: Direct Gorra to attack (Handle Animal +9 bonus, DC 10, can't fail)
  • Free Action: Guide w/ knees (Ride +6 bonus, DC 5, can't fail)
  • Free action: Fight w/ combat trained mount; Ride DC 10: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
  • Full-Round Action: Lance Charge: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25; Damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (2, 2) + 6 = 10

Gorra
AC 12, touch 8, flat-footed 11
HP 26/26
Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 (+2 vs. hot/cold env. or suffocation)
Effects:charge (+2/-2)

  • full-round action: Bite Charge: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12; Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


correct map from after lizards' actions


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol will charge to H-I,10-11, against the lizard in H,13. Gorra won't be able to attack, since moving up to H-I,12 would provoke an attack from the other lizard.


Round 2
Gatherine
Kekkaw
Syndlara
Iolana
Mugambi
Lizards
Tol/Gorra

map


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

I still don't get it! The reflex save Iolana made is enough or she needs another one in round 1?


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Shocker lizards are aggressive in groups. They would've attacked us regardless. Let's just kill 'em and eat 'em and move on. Then we can play Tol-was-right-and-Gatherine-should've-listened-to-him. Gatherine replied snarkily to the mounted dwarf.

She waddled her way straight ahead,reloading Twinbellows with a pair of paper cartridges and snapping the barrels shut with a flick of her wrist. Sneezy Dragon leveled at the wounded lizard hanging back and trailing thick blood. She would finish it off before they could generate another electric burst.
1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 18Move to E10 to get within 30 ft.Attk on lizard at E14

1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5damage


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Mugambi ducks and manage to avoid most of the shockwave but still has his hide scorched.
Ai!
Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

I'm assuming the encounter with the ghosts overnight at Kekkaw's crab-thing qualifies as a "significant interruption" enough to prevent natural healing, which means that depending on whether Bloodgargler takes the first roll for a save as the valid one or the one marked as being for the combined attack as the valid one, Syndlara is either 1) unconscious at -2 or 2) conscious at 5.


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

I specifically remember GM said we rested 100% to recover spells and whatnot.


Iolana - yes, just one save for the combined shock.
Syndlara - everyone was fully rested when you left the crabhut this morning.

Tol's lance pierces the lizard's hide with enough force to knock the lizard skidding back several feet, flat on its belly... The injury does not appear to be fatal however.
Gatherine's shot further shreds the northernmost lizard...
Kekkaw moves up beside Mugambi, gets into a fighting stance and bounces on his feet.

Syndlara
Iolana
Mugambi
Lizards
Tol/Gorra

map


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

How'd I only do 2 damage? !


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Iolana too took a serious beating at the zombies' hands, but she was fully rested and healed when we began walking again


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Smarting from the massive jolt of electricity the pair of lizards released, Syndlara jabs at the lead lizard with the point of her blade to drive it back, then falls backwards into a somesault and rolls past Iolana toward safety.

Withdrawal action to G1.

HP 2/15, AC 17; battle dance 0/6 used


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Iolana steps aside in her run toward the lizard,partially avoiding the electrical blast, but being partially burned by it as well.
She casts her magical shield then engages the nearest lizard.

Status:

Str 12/Dex 13/Con 13/Int 16/Wis 12/Cha 14
HP 8/15
AC (lamellar armor) [Tot 20] [Touch 12] [FF 18] Dodge feat already included
CMB:+2 (+1BaB +1strength)
CMD:13 (+1BaB +1strength +1dexterity +10)
Fortitude save +4 (+3base +1con)
Reflex save +1 (+0base +1dex)
Will save +4 (+3base +1wis)
BaB+1
Initiative+1
Caster level check +5
Speed 30ft/9mtr
Scimitar [att+2 dam1d6+1 18-20/x2 type S]
Shortbow [att+2 dam1d6 x3 60ft type P] 18 arrows
Prepared Spells :Level 0(cantrips):Daze(will DC13);Acid Splash(1d3 acid);Light;Detect Magic
Level 1:Shocking Grasp(2d6 elect);Shield(+4 AC) ;Magic Missile(1d4+1)
Arcane Pool(1/2 magus level+int mod)[3]
Carrying 40lbs/light emcumbrance/check penalty -1

Since the damage has occurred in the previous round Iolana has no need to roll for Concentration now if i'm correct.

standard action:cast Shield
move in G11
+1 Scimitar round 2/10

BaB and CL are still too low to try the Spell Combat class features;no way she can roll a 17 for casting defensively, at least she will faill too often to make it useful, so cannot yet cast in melee, and this is why i didn't used it this round.


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

No wanting to be caught again by the lizard's strike again the tribesman charges forward to cull their numbers. Charge to E13 and attack the lizard in front.

Haaa, ga meet ya maker!

Atk: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17
Dmg: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

1,451 to 1,500 of 4,034 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Serpent's Skull Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.