Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Bloodgargler's Serpent's Skull

Game Master BinkyBo


101 to 150 of 3,890 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

I will wait until I see what Gatherine does, and how successful she is, before deciding what Tol does. Regardless, he will direct Gorra to "attack" the remaining critter on her neck, and "come" to S11/S12 as a move action. Since she is like a druid companion, as I read the rules more carefully, it looks like Tol can actually direct her as a free action.

Handle Animal (DC 10, +2 wounded = 12) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 => Fail. DM's call what she does.

Rolls for if she attacks and/or swims:
Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Swim (DC 10, assuming calm water): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 => no progress, but stay above water.


Between the feeling of something, rather harmlessly, bumping into his leg and the sounds of struggle starting to arise from around him it didn't take Averin too long to come to his senses and push himself to his feet. The scene in front of him was odd enough though that he had to fight against simply standing and staring at everything confusedly. He didn't particularly fancy his chances at being able to effectively punch something with a shell, so the first order of business was arming himself. Eyes alighting on a pile of equipment across the beach, Averin realized the gauntlet between him and it would likely do him too much harm and settled for a frustrated kick at the nearest lobster-beast.

"Does anyone have any idea what's going on, or how we got here?"

attack:

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
damage?: 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


map repost Round 1

Order of actions:

Round 1

Critters - posted
Averin - posted
Gatherine -
Tol -
Gorra - posted

--round 2--

Critters
Averin
Gatherine
Tol/Gorra
Mugambi
Iolana


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

The sound of distorted shouting and a screaming horse ripped Gatherine from her dreamless slumber.She forced her eyelids to unstuck and tried to lift her head to locate the source of all the ruckus.
She took in several startling things in--everyone she remembered sitting at dinner were scattered on a beach either unconscious or struggling to get up,debris and driftwood strewn everywhere,and chittering legless scorpions were squirming out of the sea towards them.
One of the dog sized crustaceans was advancing upon her prone form.Gatherine shoved an arm down the front of her corset to haul the battered dragon pistol forth.Teeth gritted,she rummaged into her bosom for a paper cartridge.It gleamed wetly.
Grimacing,she loaded the firearm and prayed.

Bolka be with me!


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol backs away from the bizarre crustacean at his feet, picks up a stout-looking stick from the sand, and brandishes it at the creatures. He barks a few short commands to Gorra. He glances down, and sees the dragon pistol in Gatherine's hand. So she did steal it... I was wondering.

Gatherine, be careful with that thing!

Rolls:
5-foot step to T-18
Move action: Pick up a stick
Standard action: If Gatherine fails to kill lobster at s-15 on her turn, ready an action to attack the lobster at s-15 if it moves within range, using combat expertise. If Gatherine kills s-15, ready same action against u-15.
Attack(-4 if the stick counts as an improvised weapon): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Averin kicks at the creature snapping him, but his heel just grazes its shell ineffectively as he shouts out to the rest of the group .. Gatherine dives in for her pistol and ammo preparing to fire on the slowly advancing beast ..
Gorra has difficulty reaching the second attacker with her bite, but eventually gets a hold of its tail and shakes in her mouth, either not heeding or not "hearing" her master in her brief rage.
Tol grabs for a stick .. the critter tries to claw Tol as he reaches 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 Damage:1

The beast advancing on Gatherine moves up on her ..
Tol (combat expertise active-5'step to T-18) smashes down with the stick but his blow strikes more sand than foe..
It turns and lashes its stinger at Tol 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14Damage:1


Averin's foe lashes out with its barbed tail 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 burying its stinger in the sand next to him with surprising aggression.

The critter on Mugambi makes itself known to him with a claw to the ankle 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 the *click clack* is enough to jar Mugambi fully awake.

Tol's original foe follows him down and tries to sting him 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 but misses.

Round2---
critters-posted
Averin
Gatherine
Tol/Gorra
Mugambi
Iolana

round2 map


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Iolana is just starting to feel again her own limbs, she coughs and tastes sand and water.
Raising her eyelids a bit Ohhh my head....why my entire body feel so cold and wet?


Averin is up .. Gatherine Tol/Gorra can post their actons


Trying to calm down and start making progress here, Averin took a deep breath before lashing out again at the lobster-being closest to him. Out of the corner of his eye he could tell that a few more people were thankfully starting to stir on the beach and breathed a quick sigh of relief. At least the group could start putting up a bit more of a fight now.

attack:
Attack Roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

rolls, etc.:

Tor
hp 9 of 13
AC 12, ff 10, t 12 (+1 Dex, +1 Dodge)
Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +0; +2 vs poison, spells, SLA's

Gorra
hp 13 of 15
AC 14, touch 10, flat-footed 13 (+1 Dex, +4 natural, -1 size)
Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +0; +2 vs hot environment, fatigue, suffocation

Tol free action: Direct Gorra to attack lobstorpions at S-T 17. Handle Animal (DC 12): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16=>Success
Gorra: swim (DC 10) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4=>FAIL, go under water
Tol standard action: Attack lobstorpion at S 17, or T 17 if S17 is dead, combat expertise. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Tol move action: If both S17 and T17 are down, move to R17.

Tol whistles to Gorra and points at the crab-like creatures in front of him. The horse attempts to swim to shore, but flounders in the water, her head going under.

Tol, meanwhile, turns his attention to Gatherine. Stay... He brings his stick down hard on the shell of one of the crustaceans. Away from her!

Are the NPC's awake? Is the lobster thing on Jask doing significant damage?


As you fight you feel weak .. whatever it was that knocked you out must still be in your system you are all sickened you have had a -2 to attacks and damage (except Gorra)
You notice the others start to rise .. Sasha is trying to push herself up, Aerys has rolled on her side moaning, Ishirou, Gelik and the garundi man near the equipment are still unmoving.. the garundi man is on his stomach in manacles and has a critter crawling on his back.


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine sneered at the scorpion-lobster as it reached out with scissoring pincers.The dragon pistol bucked in her hand,the crack of thunder it emitted rolling across the beach.
Get outta my face,bug!

Rolls:
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Gorra, revised:

Move action, to S 14-15 (40 ft)
Attack bug at S17 if it's still there, or S18 if not. Bite 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Gorra soon reappears from under the waves, having found footing. She crashes out of the sea with a spirited whinny, and bites at one of the many-legged critters, but it dodges away.


mid round results:

Averin, although missing with his stomps and kicks, seems to be keeping his foe at bay.
Gatherine fires her pistol at the beast S-17 that had turned its attention to Tol .. it splatters and skids across the sand.
Tol brings the makeshift club down hard on the remaining lobstorpion in front of him T-17 .. burying it flush with the sand - shell shattered.
Gorra emerges from the water..

Mugambi
Iolana
--- end of round ---


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Iolana forces hersel on her feet trembling.
Where is the ship? How did i get here half naked and soaked wet? Looks like Mugambi is in trouble most than others, questions can wait

Than she hurries near the garundi and tries to kick the critters off Mugambi's back

Iolana's round:

HP 9
AC 12 touch 12 FF 10
moves to P-17
disarmed attack 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 - 2 = 7
still dazed, she misses
I need my blade, reagent pouches and armor damn
not sure who is in manacles, mugambi or a garundi NPC (don't think there are any thought


Guy at X-17 is one in manacles .. as a crew member you would know that you were transporting a criminal but it was hush hush to not upset passengers


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

The Mwangi desperatly try got gather his wits as he stands up.He gives an ao i think The lobster/scorpion scarred him. As he moves he will draw his dagger and attack the monster.
1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 2 = 2
1d4 ⇒ 4
He misses.
sickned condition is already factored in
If his dagger is no longer in his possession check my last post for the equipment i am wearing. he will try to cast a spell defensively: santuary.
DC17
Concentraton check:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
He pass.


end of round 2 results:

Mugambi instinctively reaches for his dagger as he tries to stand .. it is still there .. the creature claws at him once as Mugambi rises to his feet 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 The claw misses and Mugambi rushes a swipe quickly while it is close but does not seem to damage the shell at all.
Iolana rushes over to help but stops her strike short to avoid getting inadvertently stabbed by Mugambi.


Round 3 map

Critter (N-15) sting vs Averin 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage: 1 .. and Fort save DC 10

Critter (Q-17) sting vs Mugambi 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Critter (X-15) sting vs garundi NPC 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
NPC fort save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

DM Bloodgargler:
Since both critters near me were killed, I wanted to was successful, I wanted to finish my round 2 with a move action to R17. I don't know that it will really make any difference to the combat, but it was my plan.


yep I see that now .. moved you to R17

Round 3 map corrected


Round 3
critters - posted
Averin -
Gatherine -
Tol/Gorra -
Iolana
Mugambi
Sasha
----end of round 3----


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Round 3:

AC 11/12, touch 11/12, flat-footed 10 (-2 after charge if used)
HP 9
Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like)
Effects: Sickened (-2 att/dam)
free action: Direct Gorra to attack lobstorpion. Depending on which ones are still alive on my turn, priority is O17 > N15 > X15.
Gorra full-attack (if against O17) or charge:

  • bite 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 (+2 if charging); damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 (I assume this will kill it)
  • hoof 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1; damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
  • hoof 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7; damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 (stomp that smashed bug into the ground!)

full-round action or move+standard: charge against X15, or move to O15 and attack N15. club 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 2 = 21 (+2 if charging); damage 1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 2 = 7

Tol whistles and points to one of the remaining creatures, and Gorra bares her teeth and bites it. Good girl! He turns to another one and closes in, and then deftly cracks his stick down upon the hard shell. He looks around, breathing heavily, with a fierce light in his eyes.
Are there any more of them? Is everyone all right?


Some people define insanity as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. At this point Averin was beginning to see the validity of that statement but there wasn't too much else to do. Equipping himself would probably take more time than it would take Tol and his Horse to get over here and take care of the little bugger for him, so may as well take a swing at it and see what happened.

Round 3:

AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16
HP 12/12
Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +1 (+2 Save vs Enchants)
Effects: Sickened (-2 att/dam)
full attack action:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 attack
1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 damage
(with sickened)

The decision seemed worth it when Averin finally felt his heel make solid contact with his little nemesis. Hopefully it would be enough to cause the crustacean some decent damage.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Noticing that her light shirt has become ​​almost transparent because of the water and is sticking to her chest Iolana feels embarassed.
Great, and i cannot use my arms to cover myself now,nor have the time to go check that pile of stuff.Wait 'til i get to put my hands on whoever is responsible for this
She sighs
The sooner these bugs are crushed the better

round 3:

HP 9
AC 12 touch 12 FF 10
Fort +3 Reflex +1 Will +3
Effect : sickened (-2 att/dam)
BaB +0 CMB +1 CMD 12

Attack with kick scorp in Q17 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 - 2 = 2
Move to P14


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine noticed movement to her right and was startled to see an unconscious man with dark skin similar to herself and Mugambi being chewed on by a lone scorpion. Several wounds bled freely from its claws and teeth.
She retrieved another paper cartridge and reloaded the pistol with unsteady hands.The dwarf maid raised it and aimed at the scorpion's wriggling carapace.

Gonna try to help Jask or do i have to move closer?

Rolls:

Round #3
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+1 w/buckler)
HP 11/11
Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +0 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like)
Effects:* sickened (-2 att/dam)
* action:5ft step to T-18
*Reload:paper cartridge 3/5
*attack:1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 1 - 2 = 13
*damage:1d6 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 - 2 = 4


end of combat reactions

Averin finally brings his heel down square in the middle of the creature's carapace, and feels a satisfying scrunch ..

The creature prepares to feast on Jask the Garundi when Gatherine's shot catches it in claw .. half its body explodes as it flies off of Jask.

Gorra takes two strides forward and scoops up the remaining creature and snaps it in half..


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

What the hell is going on? He looks around and see other people from the ship lying down on the beach, some of them are already up and fighting for their lifes. He keeps hearing an annoying intermirent ringing sound inside his head that he is not sure if its from his brain or Gathering's gun. First things first He thinks as the scorpionthing starts to get ready for another sting attempt.

Attack on creature in front of him.
1d20 ⇒ 3
1d4 ⇒ 2
Mugambi misses But feels a great relief when his friends finnish the thing off.


Gelik opens one eye cautiously .. then sits up "Ah safe .. good work." He looks around at the others now standing and recovering .. stands and turns around, taking in his surroundings "Soooo ... "


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"You will excuse me if i'm acting selfish,but now i need to wear some dry clothes,in the hope there is any in those crates."

Iolana closes her arms over her breasts and hurries to the pile.

"And i want to know what happened to us,i hate being dragged in the water and on a beach.My place should be on a ship"


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol looks around to verify that there are no more immediate threats, then gives a signal to Gorra. Dwarf and horse both relax. He reaches out a hand to help Gatherine up. Still prone, right?

Dwarvish:
Are you all right, Miss Gatherine?


The pile appears to contain all of your gear, stuffed in packs (including your own packs) all lashed to makeshift raft .. Tol discovers that someone must have put Gorra's saddle and bags on as well ..

Sasha and Aerys walk over to the pile as well, equipping their gear .. Sasha responds to Iolona her tone not hiding her frustration "So you don't remember either .. last thing I remember was Gelik falling in his soup. Its hazy after that .. to say least.. I hope that captain of yours still lives, I will be compensated for this!" as she straps on a sword with a serrated edge and straps her bracers on.


Jask starts to come to, and sits up .. props himself up against the pile of gear .. one manacled hand up to his brow. He speaks slowly through cracked lips "I heard .. what did I hear? " He moves a bit and winces .. ".. sounded like a canon." he gives a strange look .. "were we hit by a cannon?"

..to which Sasha redirects .. "Heh .. ask the dwarf girl what you heard." she gives a vague not unfriendly knowing look to Gatherine as she slings her pack over her shoulder, she adds " .. Nice trinket."


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine accepted the offered hand from Tol and heaved herself to her feet.She blew on the pistol's smoldering muzzle,which held resemblance to a dragon's maw.She attached a leather thong to the handle that she secured to her left hand.
The dwarf maid gave Jask a curious look that turned to suspicion.

That's me firearm,the Sneezy Dragon. Saw that bug gnawing on you...how come you got them shackles? I been hiding on that boat for months and don't ever recall seeing your face.


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol moves over to inspect the pile of gear.

This is... All of my baggage. Hmmph. He sees Iolana, Sasha, and Aerys reclaiming their gear as well. And... all yours too, I'll warrant. He looks at the raft. Ahem. We aren't here by accident. Somebody went to some trouble to get us here.. alive. He reaches into the pile of equipment and pulls out his axe, holding it up for everyone else to see. And armed.

He whistles for Gorra, heaves a saddle onto her back, and begins to adjust the straps. As he does so, he continues speaking, glancing around the survivors arrayed on the beach. Most of you folk were there at dinner. Gelik offered me a job, then he fell into his soup. I got up to help, and then... the beach. But you... he stops working to point at Aerys, then to Jask. ...and you weren't there. At the dinner, that is. Where were you?

Sense motive on any answers; do you want to roll it or should I?


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Mugambi walks over to the pile of equipment and starts putting his stuff on. Aside from the personal equipment from everyone is there anything else at the raft? Aftr finnishing his inspection the mwagi looks around trying to find some specific marker to tell him where he is.
Take 20 on perception check: 18 total

DM:
Can i do anything to heal the sickened condition from me and everybody or is it gona fade away over a short time?


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine rummaged through the pile of gear cautiously,finding her leather backpack and her belongings.She fitted it onto her back,tugging the straps.She slipped the handle of her heavy pick through a loop on her overtunic,giving it a pat.
She needed something to fall back on without any bullets.She fitted her buckler onto her right arm,rotating her elbow.
I dunno about you folk,but this seems mighty sinister.I'm saving a bullet for whoever's face is responsible for poisoning my perfectly good dinner!...And for sticking us on some island that's probably in the middle of nowhere.


Jask responds to Gatherine .. "I was to stand trial in Sargava .. I was placed under the captain's custody until arriving to port ... I've been locked in a 10 by 10 storage compartment, fell asleep after I finished the dinner they brought to me... I feel pretty rough .. and confused .. but it sure feels nice to be outside .. on land. "


Aerys gives Tol an irate look .. "Don't point at me dwarf .. I had nothing to do with this. The captain brought us our dinner .. Ieana and me.. Oh Ieana" She looks around "hmm."

Tol:

go ahead and roll sense motive if you care to

Mugambi:

No clue where you are, but while looking around you do spot what appears to be the Jenivere on the horizon, listed to one side, partially obscured by a high rocky jetty (as you face out to sea, where the jetty and the beach meet is to the right maybe 300-400 yards away.)


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine's chubby face twisted in a sour grimace.So you're a criminal.I'm not exactly what you would call a law- abiding dwarf,but I know criminals are bad folk who need to be taken care of accordingly.I also know that some people are innocent but wrongly accused.
Her hand tightened on the Sneezy Dragon.So which one are you?


"Heh heh .. As innocent as any other man. I am a criminal only in the eyes of Sargava. Safest for everyone I leave it at that .. what I know has not served me well .." he stops himself .. "I thank you .. by the way. I owe you one. "


OOC All:

use whatever skill checks you have that seem appropriate .. for example .. trying to figure out where you are could take a knowledge(geography) or profession (sailor check).


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine shoved Sneezy Dragon back into her corset,the dragon pistol dissapearing from view.She tugged at her lamellar leather armor,designed specifically for a female of her girth.
She turned from the Garundi human and squinting against the glare of the sun on the sea,she tried to spot anything worth note.

Perception:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Using the pile as cover to hide behind, Iolana strips of the wet clothes, clean herself with a towel and puts on new clothes helped by Sasha while warning the males in the group to not to peek.
Then she recovers her armor, blade and the rest of her fighting and survival gear with a sigh of relief we don't know what is happening but this is something to start with

Profession (sailor) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

"First of all let me try and see where we are,think i know these surroundings"

Iolana at least knows them...i have no bloody idea what to write


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

After finnishing with his equipment, and while discreetly peeking at Iolana strip tease bluff check?steath? Lol mugambi points at the ocean.

It looks like da ships is near by. Maybe we could chat with captain...

Mugambi says while adjusting his morningstar on his belt. And than after thinking for a few seconds:

But if i ware ya mistar Jask i would stay behind. Lost at sea and all that...ya luck maybe changing for da best...

DM:
Who was in charge of the prisioner aboard the ship? Where the keys to his manacles used to stay? Did the improvised raft had any equipment for him or does he only have his peasant's outfit?
During the ship's trip did i heard anything from the rest of the crew about him or why he was arrested?


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

DM:
Not going to open a debate on this, but i like to play Iolana a bit sensual.Not going to roll perception or arguing with Mugambi or anyone else, if you think he could really try to sneak on her up to you if Iolana notice it or not.Also i forgot to take in account the Sickened status in last post, so the profession sailor roll should be 2 points lower, or 20


Gatherine:

You notice slight indentations of footprints going out to and coming from sea ..

Mugambi:

You don't know where the key would be .. most likely the captain would have had it. The only thing you have heard about Jask is that he was handed over by a Sargavan Agent, who told the captain and first mate that he was a traitor to the Sargavan people

Iolana:

This must be Smuggler's Shiv. An island north of Eleder. It's not shown on most maps, but it is rightfully feared by those who ply the waters of desperation bay. The island is named for not only the knife-like shape of the coastline, but for its habit of wrecking ships that draw too near - mostly smugglers trying to avoid detection by the Sargavan navy.
There are stories of the sailors who have died here coming back from the dead.
You remember last time you sailed to Sargava, you heard that several colonies have tried to begin there but have all failed (rumors of curses, ghosts and .. cannibalism)

its ok .. he's a doctor.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Sense Motive:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Tol looks around suspiciously at the people on the beach. Why us? A prisoner, a doctor, a merchant, a sailor, a rude half-elf, and two seemingly random passengers. And two dwarves, far from home. He grimaces.

"Hmmph."

He returns his attention to Gatherine. Could she have...? No, of course not. But... She kept talking about an adventure, and this seems like a setup for some fool idea of an adventure. Thrown together with a bunch of strangers, mysteriously stranded yet fully equipped... "Hmm... Miss Gatherine, you were working in the kitchen. It seems the food was poisoned. Did you see anything suspicious? And... " He holds up a heavy bundle of chain links and metal scales. "Could somebody help me put this on?"

When Mugambi points out the ships, Tol follows his finger to see the ships for himself.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"This must be Smuggler's Shiv. An island north of Eleder. It's not shown on most maps, but it is rightfully feared by those who ply the waters of desperation bay. The island is named for not only the knife-like shape of the coastline, but for its habit of wrecking ships that draw too near - mostly smugglers trying to avoid detection by the Sargavan navy.
There are stories of the sailors who have died here coming back from the dead.
I remember last time i sailed to Sargava, i heard that several colonies have tried to begin there but have all failed because of rumors of curses, ghosts and .. cannibalism
"

Iolana tells what she could understand from the surroundings,while helping Tol with his armor.
"Yes miss Gatherine,i'm very curious too"

101 to 150 of 3,890 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Serpent's Skull Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.