Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Bloodgargler's Serpent's Skull

Game Master BinkyBo


1,251 to 1,300 of 3,703 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>

Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"Let's defend the entrance,in the hope there is only one.I haven't fully recoverd my skills yet,so this isn't going to be easy."


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

There's definitely more than one.Keekaw,how many can you see?

She strapped her buckler to her arm,adjusted her armor,patted her heavy pick at her belt and raised both pistols.Ready!

DM:
Can I get a few shots off from the peephole?


"Jusht push it open"
There are two poles attached to the hinged-on-top front door which when pushed out become the supports. The bottom swings down when the top is pushed out.
full round action to open (which doesn't matter too much quite yet - it would take them some time to break through)

Gatherine:

You could fit the double barrel through if turned sideways, but you would have a little difficulty aiming.


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Syndlara nods, draws her scimitar, and starts to push the entrance open.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"Only one entrance Gatherine,not only one enemy."
Iolana too is ready,scimitar drawn and waiting in front of the door.


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol picks up his shield and takes the other side of the door. He looks around at the others to make sure they are ready, then helps Syndlara push.

Syndlara and Tol were on watch, and can be assumed to have been wearing their armor; do any of the rest of you sleep in your armor? Just wondering how squishy you guys are right now.


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine saw the others readying themselves to push open the door hinged on top of the crab.She returned to the peephole and shoved the doubled barreled pistol thru it sideways.She saw the clustered bodies on the other side in the darkness clearly with her darkvision.Twinbellows roared twice,bucking in the peephole.

First shot
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20Attack
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9Critical confirm
1d8 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8Damage

Second shot
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21Attack
1d8 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8Damage


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Holy Twinkies two d20s!? Lucky gun!!
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22Critical confirm for 2nd shot

4d8 + 1 ⇒ (3, 7, 5, 5) + 1 = 21Damage for second shot...F Yeah! !


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

die roll needs to be a 20 (or whatever crit range is for weapon - yours is 20) to be a potential crit, not the die roll plus bonuses. But at least it is a hit.

working on map now .. I'll have it up w/in an hour


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

map

roll initiatives please. Round 1 starts after Gatherine's shot, and door is open.


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

With your ears ringing from the gunshot, you swing open the door, and see over half a dozen zombies in the dim moonlight. All of them look to be in bad shape (in addition to being dead) Many of them are missing their legs below the knee, and claw toward you with their mouths agape. Chunks of zombie litter the sand around where Gatherine fired her pistol.

zombies with white backgrounds are the amputee zombies, others are able to walk. (map also shows the 10' square where Kekkaw's home's claw attacks can strike)


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Did my second shot hit? And...I'm guessing the gimpy zombies can't move so I guess going after the movers is paramount.Or luring them into range of the claws.


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)


zombie initiatives
crawlers 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
walkers 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16
---------
Mugambi 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Kekkaw 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Round 1
Syndlara
Gatherine
Zombie walkers
+crawlers
Kekkaw
Iolana
Mugambi
Tol

Gath- yes your second shot hit. both hit the crawler at (R,9)
no comment on your assumption about the gimpy ones :)


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Oi!Get the ones with legs first,we can take care of the gimpy ones last!


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

As the "door" opens, Syndlara spots the zombie immediately to her left. Reacting quickly, she slashes at it in an attempt to batter aside its groping claw-like hands. "You can look, but don't touch!" she quips, dancing past it to what she considers more favorable terrain--open space.

Round 1: Attack at the zombie at R6, then move to Q6, taking the AoO if necessary.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Status: HP 15/15; AC 17


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Status: AC 18,18/18 hp,Grit 2/2

Gatherine saw the elf lunge out of the crab hut and slice into a ragged zombie that scuttled toward her like some macabre insect.She cursed as she saw the small crowd of Undead begin to shamble towards them,taking up her powder horn and two bullets to reload Twinbellows.

She aimed around Tol from the opening's corner,leveling Sneezy Dragon at the only zombie standing upright ten feet away amongst a pair of zombies that floundered on their bellies in the sand due to their lack of legs.

Oi!Grit 'n glory!!With a cry,she pulled the trigger and Sneezy Dragon spat a burst of flashing flame and a ball of hot lead into the approaching foe.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16Attack
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10Damage
1d6 ⇒ 2Extra Grit damage

Reload Twinbellows.Attack walking zombie at R11.Spend 1 Grit point on deed,Up Close & Deadly to deal 1d6 extra damage even if I miss.


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

The zombie lurches for Syndlara. As soon as she moves, it drops his shoulder and lunges, but slams its fist into the shell a split-second too slow... another split-second after that Gatherine's shot blows it's arm and a third of it's torso off... and then it explodes into a dusty foul mess.
The other zombies work there way around the claw toward Syndlara.
The northernmost crawler scrambles with ridiculous speed, and slams a fist into her - a devastating blow - before flopping onto the ground.
9 damage to Syndlara

Syndlara Fort saveDC11:

fail=hmm. you seem fine, just a scratchy throat.

rolls:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17miss
(first square of movement which provoked AoO you had partial cover +2AC)

round 1 attacks
(O,10) to (P,7) can't charge with claw in the way, therefore can't attack
(R,11) to (O,9)
(N,8) to (P,6) charge 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 = 27 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
(Q,10) to (Q,8)
(O,11) to (O,7)
(R,9) to (Q,7)


"Gah! NO! Stop her! She'll die!" Kekkaw lifts the crab-arm again, and locks it in place. He then moves to where his sabre hangs, and pulls it from the wall. "We have no chance! Bip bip buurrip.. no chance.. "
map

bottom of round 1
Iolana
Mugambi
Tol


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

"Those crawlers are definitely not slow!" Syndlara gasps as she staggers back a step under the crawling zombie's assault.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

already so little room,and i have to leave some for Tol too.

Status:

Str 12/Dex 13/Con 13/Int 16/Wis 12/Cha 14
HP 12/15
AC (lamellar armor) [Tot 20][Touch 12][FF 14] Dodge feat already included
CMB:+2 (+1BaB +1strength)
CMD:13 (+1BaB +1strength +1dexterity +10)
Fortitude save +4 (+3base +1con)
Reflex save +1 (+0base +1dex)
Will save +4 (+3base +1wis)
BaB+1
Initiative+1
Caster level check +5
Speed 30ft/9mtr
Scimitar [att+2 dam1d6+1 18-20/x2 type S]
Shortbow [att+2 dam1d6 x3 60ft type P] 18 arrows
Prepared Spells :Level 0(cantrips):Daze(will DC13);Acid Splash(1d3 acid);Light;Detect Magic
Level 1:Shocking Grasp(2d6 elect)
Arcane Pool(1/2 magus level+int mod)[3]
Carrying 40lbs/light emcumbrance/check penalty -1

round 1:

swift action: use one pool to give scimitar a +1 enchantment
standard action: casts shield
move action: moves in R6

+1 scimitar 1/10 [att+3 dam1d6+2 18-20/x2 type S]
Shield 1/20


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 34/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Shield and morningstar at hand Mugambi cast shield of faith into himself before moving to help the elf outside.

Round1:

Cast and moves to R8.

Status:

AC=15
HP=19


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Forgot:with Shield on Iolana's AC is 20,Touch 12,FF 18


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol steps forward into the gap between Iolana and Mugambi, axe and shield ready. "Gatherine, stay back!" he cries in his powerful rolling bass, "The walking dead won't come one step closer if I have anything to say about it! Er..." His pronouncement falters as he leans down to take a slash at one of the maimed zombies on the sandy ground before him, "That goes for the crawling dead too!"

Round 1:

Tol
AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (including Combat Expertise)
HP 17/22
Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like)
Effects: combat expertise: +1 AC,-0 att; keeper: +2 damage
]

not an action: Choose Kekkaw's crab as location to defend
move action: move to R7
standard action: attack crawler at Q7 (damaged from Gatherine's shot?); Dwarven waraxe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14; damage (whetstone; keeper) 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 10

Gorra
AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 13
HP 26/26
Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 (+2 vs. hot/cold env. or suffocation)
Effects: full defense (+4 AC)


standard action: Full defense, I guess


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

DM:
Did I kill the zombie with my shot? If I did 'kill' it,I think I regain a grit point.if not,never mind.


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

The party moves into position. Tol's axe just misses the injured crawler.

Round 2
Syndlara
Gatherine
Zombie walkers
+crawlers
Kekkaw
Iolana
Mugambi
Tol

map

Kekkaw hops up and slashes at the overhead tarp's binding on one side. The tarp flaps down - causing a bit of water to spill, and a rope ladder unrolls from the middle of the ceiling. "Dorf girl. Push open the oven hatch up top. You kek kek can shoot from up there, buurrip ip."

Gath:

Not dead. Just blew a chunk out of him.


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Warding off her opponents with her curved blade, Syndlara takes a step back and begins murmuring arcane syllables, her free hand weaving in esoteric gestures. As her spell completes, the worst of her bruises from the crawling zombie's powerful swing mend beneath her chain shirt.

5 foot step to R5 and cast Cure light wounds on herself.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Status: HP 13/15, AC 17


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine stared in dumbfounded horror over Tol's shoulder when one of the legless zombies scrambled forward with a burst of speed on its stumps and flung a fist into the elf,making her stagger.Blood flecked her lips as she gasped.

What the fff--I don't even....IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY BLASTED LEGS!

Seething in frustration,the dwarf girl watched the Undead start to cluster around the others in a tight circle.She hesitated seeing that she might accidentally shoot someone in such cramped positions.

Then she heard Keekaw chirp and slash his blade overhead.Water spattered onto her hat and a sturdy rope ladder unraveled from above.

Grinning,she let Sneezy Dragon dangle from her wrist and grabbed onto it.With surprising agility for her kind,she clambered up the ladder and pushed open the portal built into the crab's top.

She found herself on the roof looking down at the scene below.She noticed how the zombie she had shot was still active albeit with a smoking hole through its desiccated torso.

SHe took great care to aim as far away from her allies as possible while focusing on the Undead.She leveled the twinbarreled pistol at the skull-faced horrors.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21Climb check


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

DM:
Can I attack separate targets? I want to hit the Crawler at p6 and walker at. P7. If not both attacks hit walker at p7

#1st shot
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23Attack
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10dmg

#2nd shot
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25Attack
1d20 ⇒ 8Confim
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13dmg


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

There is a loud bang from above and behind you, a split second later another zombie explodes in a cloud of dust from Gatherine's pistol - showering the crawlers around it.
The last walker finds itself behind a wall of crawlers. The crawlers - each with their own target - try to pummel those in front of them.
The ones on Mugambi and Iolana miss... Tol and Syndlara are not so lucky. 6 damage to each of you

zombie attacks:

(Q,5)vs Syndlara1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
(Q,6)vs Iolana1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

(Q,7)vs Tol1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
(Q,8)vs Mugambi1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Gatherine:

you have killed 2 walkers, but not the crawler

Regarding Twinbellows (double barrel pistols)
You can fire one shot each round for no extra penalty (benefit is getting two rds without having to reload)

Or you can fire both barrels at once at one target. This gives a -4 penalty to both shots, so you would mainly want to fire both at once within 20'

later when you are high enough level for 2 attacks a round you can fire at multiple targets.

bottom of the 3rd
Kekkaw - delays
Iolana
Mugambi
Tol

map


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 34/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Mugambi attacks the injured undead in front of Tol (at Q7) trying to reduce their number.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Dmg: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol whistles for Gorra, and the horse obediently moves up behind him, prancing nervously. The dwarf swings his axe again at the line of oncoming zombies, but stumbles a little in the uneven sand, barely keeping hold of his axe.

Round 2:

Tol
AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (including Combat Expertise)
HP 11/22
Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like)
Effects: combat expertise: +1 AC,-0 att; keeper: +2 damage
standard action: Attack zombie at Q7; if Mugambi already killed it, attack the one at Q8. Dwarven waraxe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6; (sharpened, keeper) damage 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 12
Critical miss confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Gorra
AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 13
HP 26/26
Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 (+2 vs. hot/cold env. or suffocation)
Effects: full defense (AC +4)
move action: Move to S7-T8
standard action: full defense


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

status:
Str 12/Dex 13/Con 13/Int 16/Wis 12/Cha 14
HP 12/15
AC (lamellar armor) [Tot 20][Touch 12][FF 18] Dodge feat already included
CMB:+2 (+1BaB +1strength)
CMD:13 (+1BaB +1strength +1dexterity +10)
Fortitude save +4 (+3base +1con)
Reflex save +1 (+0base +1dex)
Will save +4 (+3base +1wis)
BaB+1
Initiative+1
Caster level check +5
Speed 30ft/9mtr
Scimitar [att+2 dam1d6+1 18-20/x2 type S]
Shortbow [att+2 dam1d6 x3 60ft type P] 18 arrows
Prepared Spells :Level 0(cantrips):Daze(will DC13);Acid Splash(1d3 acid);Light;Detect Magic
Level 1:Shocking Grasp(2d6 elect)
Arcane Pool(1/2 magus level+int mod)[3]
Carrying 40lbs/light emcumbrance/check penalty -1

round 2:

attack zombie in Q6:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
in case of a hit:damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

+1 scimitar 2/10 [att+3 dam1d6+2 18-20/x2 type S]
Shield 2/20


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

Round 3
Syndlara
Gatherine
Zombie walker
+crawlers
Kekkaw
Iolana
Mugambi
Tol

map is same except (Q,7) is now at -20


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

Syndlara slips into the steps of her blade dance, her scimitar whirling and slashing at the zombie in front of her. Move action to activate Battle dance, standard attack on the zombie at Q5.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

HP 7/15, AC 17; Battle dance 1/7


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

DM:
Sorry,I must've not been paying attention.So I only fired the first shot and hot from Twinbellows? If so,can I use the second shot roll for this round,if not,I'll post an attack using Sneezy Dragon.


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

Gatherine:

You fired both at the same time, and still hit with me adding the -4 to hit for firing both at once.


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9Attack
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5Damage
1d6 ⇒ 4Extra Grit damage

HP 18/18,Grit 0/2

Again,Gatherine whooped and fired a shot from Sneezy Dragon from the crab hut's roof into the Undead mob below.

She scrambled to reload Twinbellows,fumbling with the still-smoldering barrels.

Attack walker at P8.Reload Twinbellows.Spend last Grit point on extra dmg.


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

Gath-you're in point blank range, and in first 20' range increment (therefore it is a touch attack)... so that is a hit.

The walker gets blasted by Sneezy Dragon... shredding dead flesh and nearly knocking it over. It recovers and looks up at Gatherine. It begins to climb the claw toward her... From the way it moves, it looks as though its ability to climb is more luck than agility.

climb 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
acro(balance)DC15 for wide claw part 1d20 ⇒ 17

The crawlers continue to bludgeon the group... the one on Mugambi pushes itself off the ground, and attempts to grapple him while his attention is focused on Tol's opponent.
You hear a gruesome crack of Iolana's collarbone and several ribs breaking as she is slammed against the shell. She slides down the outer wall to the ground. 16 damage to Iolana

slam vs Syndlara 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
slam vs Iolana 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 damage to Iolana
slam vs Tol1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
grapple vs Mugambi1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

confirm crit vs Iolana 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Kekkaw rushes in and steps in front of the fallen Iolana, slashing at her attacker with his sabre. "Scraawny girl down, buurrip! Scraawny girl down!"

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 34/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Mugambi focus the energies from beyond to come in rescue of him abd his comrades.
Channel heal: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Round 3:

Tol
AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (including Combat Expertise)
HP 17/22
Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like)
Effects: combat expertise: +1 AC,-0 att; keeper: +2 damage

standard action: attack Q7 w/ Dwarven waraxe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6; damage 1d10 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 12
critical fumble confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Gorra
AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 13
HP 26/26
Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 (+2 vs. hot/cold env. or suffocation)
Effects: full defense +4 AC

standard action: full defense

"Miss Zerengo!" Tol cries out as the human girl is knocked back by the zombie. He makes an attack at the zombie in front of him, but his attention is clearly elsewhere, and his axe comes nowhere near the crawling corpse. Steady, Tol, focus now...

Two natural ones in a row! Tol must be sleepy. I failed the fumble confirmation, so if something bad is going to happen, now's the time.


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

critical fumbles:
I don't do critical fumbles.. mostly because it penalizes those who have multiple attacks. (more rolls, more chances of bad things happening) One DM i play with rules that a critical fumble means you lose your next attack which ok in a face to face game, but I think pbp is too slow to have people lose turns like that. I prefer to keep it as a "narrative guide" of how badly you miss.


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Somebody get her a potion!! Hold on,Iolana!


GM immediate narrative actions 1/day (0/1 remaining)

Round 4
Syndlara
Gatherine
zombie walker
crawlers
Kekkaw - (will be moving now-waking Iolana to (S,7)
Iolana
Mugambi
Tol

map


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

with Mugambi channel Iolana should be back to positive,but only at 2 hp now.Going fot total defense (+4 AC,no attack)


Female Elf Bard (Dervish Dancer) 3/Fighter 1

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Syndlara parries aside the groping claws of her opponent with a fluid counterstroke, then pirouettes around the monster's flailing limbs to land her scimitar heavily in the creature's side.

HP 7/15; AC 17; Battle Dance 2/7

1,251 to 1,300 of 3,703 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Serpent's Skull Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.