Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Bloodgargler's Serpent's Skull

Game Master BinkyBo


51 to 100 of 3,981 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Tol:

Alton listens and nods as you speak to him out on the deck "Yes well, I understand.. I was a threena- er I was quite young when I felt the call .." he stops short and looks past you .. a woman's voice behind you.. "May I speak with you Alton" you turn just as the door shuts again, the door to what you understand to be Ieana's cabin .. someone you have not seen once..
"I'm sorry if you'll excuse me .. we can continue this at dinner perhaps.."


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Mugambi enters the cabin, sits down besides the passenger and starts examing his foot.

No chief, no voodoo. Mugambi is doctor, my magic comes from da gods!

The tribesman reaches inside his tunic and shows Ishirou the 3 holy symbols that he keeps around his neck. Sarenrae, Pharasma and Gozreh.

But what chief Ishirou wants, chief Ishirou gets. No magic, i promise.

Heal check to diagnose whats wrong with his foot.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

What happened to ya foot chief Ishirou?

Damn, my rolls are terrible today... :(

Shadow Lodge

heal check to try to heal his foot, can i take 20? If not:t
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Mugambi:

He winces in pain "stepped on piece of metal" It is clearly infected.. cleaning and wrapping won't be enough use your healers kit for a +2 to the heal check .. you will be able to replenish from ship storage


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Iolana is back on the bridge, washing and brushing on a sidenote, it is my birthday today


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Ebenezer:
Gatherine stared at the balding,clearly myopic cook in indignation. First of all, I'm a dwarf.Second,I'm a female. And third,you're filthy!She sneered at the open crates of various ingredients that didn't mix well together when cooked.Like trail rations and hardtack boiling in a cauldron that was caked with soot and grease from countless past meals and never washed.
She grimaced with disgust as the man's grimy hands dropped some type of ugly root vegetable into the mix,grains of dirt still clinging to it.That's probably seawater,too...
The dwarf maid rolled up her sleeves,tightened her apron,and wrapped her hair with a scarf.She held a bucket of heated water and lye soap with a horse brush. The cook continued to ramble on obviously as she fiercely set to cleaning an area where she could cook,undisturbed.
Must...scrub...Get AWAY from that, I just cleaned it!


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

happy birthday iolana!


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

Well, i'm male but of course you only know the alias' name :) but thank you


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Er, yes, of course. At dinner.

Tol watches as Alton goes into the room, hoping to catch a glimpse of the interior.

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine was finally progressing in the kitchen after giving Ebenezer a potent shot of dwarfen spirits that had the man passed out in a drunken stupor. She stuffed his snoring bulk into a large empty crate and left him there to sleep it off--and cooksanitary,edible food.

Another human cook who only made watery broth whose name she knew to be Terillo,protested when he found her preparing dinner alone. She threw a dirty bucket at him to chase him out and barred the door with a keg of ale.There was several knocks and feeble attempts to force open the door.

Gatherine chopped several washed vegetables with a sharpened,gleaming knife and tossed them into a clean cauldron that simmered with clear water sprinkled with seasonings.The savory scent billowed in the closed room,flushing her face and beading her brow with moisture.She grinned manacially as her mix started to cook, making her mouth water in anticipation.

I'll show you humans how to cook REAL food! Gatherine held up five freshly killed,plucked, and gutted seagulls and set to chopping them into bits. It tasted similar enough to chicken.Hmm,maybe i should use that recipe for chicken chili da made that time...

Onions,carrots,barely,garlic,and crushed peppercorn and lemon juice were added to the mix.It started to bubble steadily. She turned from the cauldron to check on the dried fruit and nut pies she had baked--holding one proudly above her head. Ho ho! It came out just right--despite the lacking ingredients!

Shouts and bangs rattled the door. She shouted at it in irritation, Get lost! I'm trying to feed your scrawny hides--unless you want to eat whatever this slop Ebenezer vomited up!

The banging ceased.

I thoughtso.


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

I use my healers kit and take a 20 (24 on the check) on the heal check to make sure Ishirou wound is patched up correctly.

There ya go chief, just keep ya weight off it far a while and it will be new again. I come tomorrow to chack it again.


Tol:
You don't get a good view .. but you have seen inside a bit before .. it is a hallway with steps down to Aerys and Ieana's cabins .. but you have not been past the door (D) on overhead view.

Mugambi:
You take your time .. Ishirou gets bored and decides to get drunk, he starts singing in what sounds like the saddest Tien song ever written .. he sobs while you soak, scrape, clean, apply salve, and wrap his foot.. by the time you finish he is passed out... you get cleaned up in time for dinner ..

Dinnertime rolls around you are all on the first of two dinner "shifts" The dinner table is made up of roughly half crew, half passengers.. Averin, Mugambi, Iolana, Gelik, and Cahill on one side
Tol, Gatherine's place setting, Mauersberger, Sasha Nevah, Alton on the other. The Captain's place setting is at the head of the table.

You have been sitting for a few minutes, and can hear a bit of a racket from the kitchen..
Alton gets up .. "I'll check on things in the kitchen .. please help yourselves to the wine and ale.."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Gatherine:

There is a long pause after the pounding on the door stops .. and then you hear the crack of splitting wood. First Mate Alton's second swing of his axe does enough damage to the door to be able to kick it open "You! .. go sit down! .. the second you open your mouth .."Now! Not a word!!"

Alton walks past the dining area .. and then back toward the kitchen, this time with an axe .. You hear him smash the door down and yell at Gatherine until she finally enters the dining area..


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol helps himself to the ale, raising up his mug to the assembled party in a silent toast. As the clamor from the kitchen increases to include the sound of splintering wood and Alton yelling, his cheeks redden, and he buries his face in the mug.
Oh, no, what has that fool girl done now...

He mutters into the foam in his mug. To think I was tryin' to find her all these months... better off stayin' shut up in the hold... horseman, not a babysitter...

I don't know who Cahill or Mauersberger are; does Tol know them?


they are random sailors .. just recently put on same dinner shift as you since they fell asleep on third-shift duty. You have seen them, but don't really know them..

After you toast Gelik takes a sip then speaks .. "Soo.. Tol. You're not one to shy from a good fight, eh? Protector of the people? I have a proposition for you .. When we land .. there may be a couple fellows looking for me. They are not the type to give a person a chance to explain the situation. What I could really use.. is someone like you .. to just .. be nearby to help convince them to give me that chance.. " he takes another sip "I will pay you well .. keep me alive for one day after we hit land .. and I will make sure you are well rewarded." He smiles and holds out his hand for a shake.. The sardonic Sasha snorts .. Gelik adds "What say you Sir?"


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine sullenly took her place at the table,settling her bulk between a grimacing Tol and a human sailor who gave her flushed sweaty face a curious look.She slumped tiredly,chin resting on the table.She reached for a cup of ale,ignoring the wine.

Should be thankful I got that grimy louse outta the way...If I hadn't oh cooked,we'd all be ill!


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Tired as she was from cooking furiously in the ship's kitchen,Gatherine found herself listen to the gnome nobleman's proposition to the dwarven cavalier.
Perception!1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
She gave him a closer look--a stubble beard on a weak chin,dark bags under black ratty eyes,and a thin- lipped mouth quirked in a creepy half-grin.
Her eyes narrowed suspiciously.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"Gelik, you should know i'm good at both swordplay and magic.You never talked about those fellows"


"Hmm .. I apologize, my little seaberry, I did not think of that .. you will be in port for a few days, won't you! Splendid! I had a fear that I would be forced to call on that Tien man for assistance. There are nuances to the job that might prove .. challenging to someone who nogs it a wise course of action to resole their boot by stomping on a 3 inch rusty nail .. "


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol's eyebrows furrow at the proposition.

What, me? Protect that simpering, self-important, condescending...

Then, his thoughts drift to the contents of his coin purse. 8 silver coins, 7 copper ones. Not nearly to pay for passage back home for himself and Gorra, let alone Gatherine.

Aye, I'll need to be looking for work in port, one way or another. Guarding is what I do best, so I might as well be paid for it.

Aye, Gelik, I reckon I can help you. He says cautiously. Keeping other folk safe is what I do. No disrespect to Miss Iolana. He shakes Gelik's outstretched hand.

I hope I don't regret this...

But tell me more about these... "fellows." The better I know what you're up against, the better I can protect you. Or... he glances around the table Maybe you'd rather discuss the particulars in private some time?


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Overhearing the gnome's conversation Mugambi speaks.

And since da ships gonna be in port for a few days. If friend Gelik or friend Tol, by some chance, end up requiring some medic assistence, Mugambi also da house visits, far some coin of course.

The tribesman smile.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

"No offense taken Tol and gelik.I'll be here if you think i can be of assistance.I'm a sailor, my skills come from parenthood and travels."


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine gave the dwarven cavalier's outstretched arm a tap with her mug before the shady gnome could grasp it. She snapped at him in dwarven, her words sharp and gruff like grinding rocks.

dwarven:
Oi! That creep's gonna get you shanked in a dark alley.He probably either stole something from the wrong people or he baulked on a debt he owes!Now you're gonna be there to take the brunt of it like a fool!...Besides,I'm still going to Sargava,not just the port.That's not a visit.


"Well then its settled" he moves his outstretched hand to grasp the pitcher of ale, sensing a handshake might be pushing it. "50 gold to you Sir Tol if you keep me unharmed for one full day after we land .. that should be enough time for me to conduct my business. How you split that among the others is up to you."

First mate Alton then returns pushing a cart with your dinners, and serves them silently ..


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Dwarven:
Aye, you'll be having a visit. A visit until I can raise the coin to get us home. 50 gold will be a good start.

Tol glances around the table, then continues speaking to Gatherine, much more quietly.
Dwarver:
And aye, you're right, he's probably done something shady, else he wouldn't need protection. But there's no wrong in keeping him alive for one day, and if I find myself on the wrong side of the law... Well, he didn't say nothing about keepin' him out o' jail. And we need to coin!


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine inhaled the hearty,delicious stew she had made with gusto.She had to admit it probably the best meal she'd ever created.Or the fact the only things she'd ingested over the past few months were stringy rat meat supplemented with bread crusts and anything she could get from the various ports the ship docked at days at a time.
She scooped a piece of the eggless flatbread, the only thing Ebenezer had made she deemed safe to eat, into her bowl.Swallowing,she turned to Tol and said,50 gold split 4 ways is 12 and a half each,right?


You hear the wind pick up outside and the boat starts rocking a bit .. not too viciously, but the calm has ended. Two sailors come down from the deck into the dining area to tell the First Mate they need to speak with him .. while they are there they each chug a bowl of stew before walking out with Alton.
"I'm sorry .. excuse me again."


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine clutched her slice of fruit nut pie and ale as bowls and plates started sliding along the table.She let out a low moan,Oh no,not again! I just ate!
1d20 ⇒ 12


OOC:

I will need a [dice]1d20[/dice] roll from everyone .. sometime next 24 hours .. with your post or whatever..


Whatever was going on, it seems that Gatherine's appearance today had at least changed the dynamic of the ship. Good food, a change in conversation, and a potential offer of money all in one sitting? It was a nice enough change that Averin almost didn't mind the renewed rocking of the boat. "Gelik, I have a sword about twice your height that I can bring along as well. If you anticipate your troubles needing an extra set of hands that is. To be honest, I'm traveling to see new frontiers - what I do once I reach them doesn't particularly matter to me." The gnome had alternated between an annoyance and entertainment since Averin had met him, but this opportunity might shift him into a column C of "good business partner" if things worked out.

1d20 ⇒ 9


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Gatherine perked up at Averin's interest and muttered to herself,5 way split is ten gold each...Tol,me,Iolana,Averin,and Mugambi...good start,I guess...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol nods. With the four of us, we ought to be quite a formidable guard. He pointedly looks at Mugmbi, Iolana, and Averin. Do you anticipate that much trouble, Gelik?

He warily takes a bite of the stew, then, finding he likes it, follows it up quickly with more bites. Well, at least there's one thing she can do right, besides hide in a barrel.

1d20 ⇒ 12


He responds to Averin "And it matters even less to me... " Gelik then looks a "little off" while Tol speaks. He starts picking at the tip of his tongue, as if there were a hair in his food .. he responds to Tol "Not with that many of you, no .. I don't antiss .. anticipate any-" .. he slumps headfirst into his stew with a *splorsh*


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

Tol leaps from his seat, upsetting his bowl of stew in the process, and hurries around to the table to where Gelik is sitting.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Despite the rolling of the ship, he manages to keep to his feet and make it to the unconscious gnome.

I assume I won't actually be the first responder, since Mugambi and Iolana are both closer, and Mugambi in particular is better suited to deal with the situation. If I did make it there first, though, Tol gently raises Gelik's head to see if he can determine what is wrong with the gnome.

Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 6 (This man has soup on his face!)


Female Dwarf Gunslinger 4(Pistolero)

Perception! 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Gatherine jumps up and points at the slumped over gnome,LUMPS OF LEAD!!What's wrong with him?!
Gatherine peered uneasily at the gnome's stew smeared features--eyes partially open and glazed,mouth slack.


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

1d20 ⇒ 5

Iolana too is just checking the surroundings, letting Mugambi deal with the gnome


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Mugambi is enjoying his meal, it is the best one he had since last port.

Friends, friends. I offer me healing services just if ya need it. But cant go to town to bash some heads with you. Sargave is Mugambi's home, don't want trouble with authorities. Eleder is nat Crown's End and...

The doctor looks at the gnome startled He didn't drank that much. and starts to lay him down so he can better exam him.

Heal check in the gnome
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

DM Bloodgargler:

1d20 ⇒ 8

By the way, happy birthday Gandal! Sorry for the late response


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Forgot to say that i stand up, move to Gelik's side and than i start to lay him down on the floor...


Your tongues have all gone numb ... as you are inspecting the gnome, you start to feel dizzy. Iolona falls .. and Mugambi goes down while trying to lay Gelik on the floor .. Everything goes black.

Tol:

You feel yourself lying down .. starting to wake. A tempest in your guts is starting to force you into consciousness. You hear the ocean .. feel the warm sun, and the soft .. sand? underneath you.. As you are trying to open your eyes you feel a weight on your legs and start to make out a thrashing in the water sound .. The horrible alarming sound of a horse almost screeching snaps you out of it.
You find yourself lying on a beach .. first thing you notice is a big dirty scorpion/lobster looking thing crawling on your leg .. the size of a collie .. its coloring is a sick palette of oranges and greens.. several more are on the beach, moving toward eight or nine other people from the ship passed out on the beach.
Next thing that catches your eye... out in the water, about 30 feet out, you see your horse trying to swim to shore with two of these creatures clamped on to her neck and mane .. As you are glancing out on the water .. you feel a warm sting on your leg where the lobstorpion was .. it must have stung you .. maybe that is what woke you..


Female Human (varisian) Magus 4

While she tries to get what is happening, Iolana feels dizzy.
Her legs shakes, her stomach burns and the room starts to blur.
Then the knees give in and she drops to the floor.
"F**K !! The food, Iolana, you idiot...."
And then everything goes black for her too.


surprise round map Initiative coming


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

DM:
I assume Tol has no gear that he wouldn't have been wearing to dinner aboard the ship; That would be clothes, holy symbol of Torag, gold, and flint&steel. The rest would be stowed in his saddlebags, which I hope have also washed up on the beach somewhere; they wouldn't be on Gorra, since she was just hanging out in the stable, not packed up to go anywhere.

I assume Tol is prone; is he also grappled?
Is there a piece of wood within reach that would make a suitable club? Failing that, an improvised club?

If that sting has poison, Fort (+2 vs. poison):1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13

Am I guessing that J19 is Ieana; is X17 Jask?


Initiative:

Lobstorpion things 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Averin 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Gatherine1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Mugambi1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Iolona 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Tol/Gorra1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Only Tol and Gorra are fully awake at the moment .. a pile of equipment is on beach .. weapons are visible. The rest of you are starting to come to .. but can't act this round.

The creatures skitter about .. the one at Tol's feet unclamps its claw and raises its stinger menacingly @Tol you have taken 1pt of damage and you can act now..


J19 is Sasha .. you are prone but not grappled .. there is plenty of driftwood .. grabbing near piece may give attack of opportunity to critter... and may or may not be suitable (sturdy)


Dwarf Beast Rider Honor Guard (Cavalier) 3; AC 18/11/17; CMD 17; Saves +5/+2/+1 (+2 vs. pois., sp, sla); hp 28/31

I don't think I have any option that doesn't end up with an attack of opportunity against me... Stand up, crawl away, grab a weapon, attack unarmed, combat maneuvers... All provoke AoA. Given that...

Tol leaps to his feet, and bellows, Everybody up, we're under attack! Gorra bites at the creatures clinging to her neck.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Swim (to stay above water, not attempting to move): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Edit: Not sure if Gorra will attack on her own in this situation, or just try to swim to shore. Tol is not spending his move action to direct her to attack, so if you rule she will keep swimming, then disregard the bite


Gorra bites at a critter .. sinks a bit while biting down hard .."lobstorpion" guts spew on either side as Gorra regains her focus on treading water.


AVerin and Gatherine start to come to..

Order of Actions:

Round 1

Critters
Averin
Gatherine
Tol

--round 2--

Critters
Averin
Gatherine
Tol/Gorra
Mugambi
Iolana


Oracle lvl 4 [ HP 26/34 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | CMD 17 | F +3 R +3 W +3 | Init +2 Per -2]

Oooooh, me head...

DM:
When my turn comes i will try to stand up. If there is anybody who needs help around me i will go there and help {specialy if its me}. If something is attacking me I will fight it back. My standart uniform aboard the ship was sailor's outfit, my holy symbols, a belt with my spellcomponent bag plus a belt pauch and my dagger tucked inside my trousers. Since we wore having dinner with the captain I am wearing my best outfit which is an explorer's one.

I will try to go for my dagger as I stand up, if its not there anymore I will grab a piece of drift wood. I belive i will only be able to attack or heal someone on my second round already up, right?

A beach? How did i got here? Are my cloths wet? Am I hurt?


round 1 map

critter(M-15) vs Averin1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 miss
critter(U-15) vs Tol1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Damage: 1
critter(Q-10) vs Gorra 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
crit confirm 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage: 2
Critter(Q-17) vs Mugambi1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2miss

You all start awakening to strange sounds of combat .. you are on a beach .. signs of having been dragged to shore being erased by each wave .. weird large crustaceans start emerging from the water. You see others from the ship around you coming to. A large pile of equipment lies to one side of the group - weapons visible among the crates and sacks. Flotsam and jetsam strewn about everywhere.
The creatures snapping attacks so far have been mostly ineffective apart from one vicious critter attacking Tol.


Averin Gatherine and Tol feel free to post 1st round actions whenever

51 to 100 of 3,981 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Serpent's Skull Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.